Lands' End

Lands' End

4.0/5 (296 ratings)

About Lands' End

Lands' End Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lands' End?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Land's End?

Original review: Dec. 13, 2019

WE received a lot of shirts from this company during my working days, shirts for show wear, other regular work days lasted a long time. Kept their shape well, best of quality material. All shirts were color fast. Never had to worry if you washed a colored shirt with a white shirt. Would buy again if these would be a available in Canada now.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2019

I order slippers every year from Lands' End for gifts. I get them personalized. They always had boxes for their shoes and slippers. They no longer give a box for their shoes and slippers! They are shipped with just torn tissue paper! So you cannot give as a gift!! So when I called their customer service department about this, they stated they now charge $7 for shoe and slipper boxes?!!? Horrible. I have spent over $3,000 in 2019 alone with Lands' End. Will never buy another thing.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2019

My experience with Lands' End has always been good. They guarantee their clothing and that’s what I like so much about this Company. If you have a problem with any of there merchandise, Lands' End will stand behind it.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2019

Products are well made. They are also very functional. However, items are pricey when compared to other retailers. Yet REI carries items that are difficult to find elsewhere. Customer service is great.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2019

I really love their selection of women's clothes. I especially like that they offer you so many different styles. And, along with that, they also, come in many different color choices. I've also found that their clothes are very true to their size.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2019

Good product and prices. Be awesome if had even bigger varietal selection. Women’s products. Plus sizes. Thank you. Would order again.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2019

Easy buy online, return in store plan. Quality. Well made clothing, accurately sized clothing and shoes. Reasonable prices and very knowledgeable sales people in the store when you ask for him. Store is always neat and well organized.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2019

Good quality custom hemming. Usually have good sales which makes product more affordable. Some products description of color is a little off but they have a good return policy. Shipping is fast but expensive.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2019

They have quality merchandise at a reasonable cost. Often they have free shipping and customer service is excellent. Size of last order was a lot larger than anticipated even though size guide available.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2019

Lands End has great quality merchandise for a very reasonable price. They usually have a variety of colors and/or patterns to choose from. I recently ordered an outdoor set that included a scarf, ear muffs, hat, headband and gloves. I was very excited to get everything I needed for the cold winter ahead for such a great price. The scarf is long enough to wrap around my face on those really windy days when the cold bites your face as you walk. The good quality of the headband and gloves are very warm and the ear muffs are perfect for days when it's cold but you don't want to mess up your hair.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2019

Generally priced slightly higher than similar items in dept. stores, but quality is always excellent. Company also stands by its products. I also like being able to order online or from catalog as I live in rural area

Original review: Dec. 1, 2019

Always the best customer service. Rarely had any issues, but the couple of times I did it was handled quickly and professionally. Very high quality clothing with a decent selection of colors and styles.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2019

Quality clothing perfect fit, and function. The material is also quality and the product does what it is made to do with many styles to choose from. The Company as a whole is very professional with prompt delivery.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2019

Lands End is my go to for classic and quality clothing. The prices can be high but they often have sales that will significantly lower the cost. Lands End does color changes by season and stocks basics like T Shirts year round.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2019

They are a really good buy. They last well. I love the fabrics. They are extremely comfortable. They also wash well, so they always look good. The styles suit my style and any function I attend.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2019

I have purchased clothing from Lands End for 20 years. Their quality is superb, their sizes are true to the advertising, their customer service is excellent and their return policy is outstanding. I had occasion to return a bathing suit on one occasion, and that was accomplished with no hassle. Would heartily recommend.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2019

Lands End sales are frequent, and the prices are good then. I like their outdoor jackets/coats, scarves, shorts, pants; they have pants that have the classic waistline (can't wear midway ones); wish they had lined jeans/pants.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2019

Had to shop here due to the school changing uniforms to this website. Of the worst websites ever. The cloth for the uniforms is subpar and last three orders have always been delayed in processing and shipping. Give yourself a month to receive anything from them. Very poor.

Original review: Nov. 22, 2019

Useful online retailer with a wide range of clothes and styles. Unfortunately there are so many of these clothing online retailers that the competition for them is immense and growing fast. With Amazon included amongst the competition is is going to be extremely for Lands End to sustain its market position and will have to attempt more of a differentiation not only in clothing design or ways of trading onLine.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2019

Lands' End is a good old fashioned company! Online shopping is easy and efficient and if you need help, their representatives are courteous and happy to help. All merchandise has fit exactly as expected. Prompt shipping and returns are accepted and easy!!! Love them!

Original review: Nov. 13, 2019

I generally appreciate shopping on Lands' End, but the person I spoke to on the phone to resolve an issue with a shipment not arriving was rude and condescending to me when I mentioned that the shipment did not arrive at the correct location. I think the quality of customer service has decreased over time as they become more focused on profits.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2019

Purchasing process was great! It's the shipping department that am upset with. I purchased the express next day delivery. I talked to a Land's End representative on Friday 8/16/19 and was told that I should have it on Saturday which I paid for. Saturday came around and I received a email stating that I would get my shipment Monday the 19th which that's the day school starts. UPS said that the company did not indicate Saturday delivery since it was shipped on a Friday. I needed to call them and try to get a refund for next day delivery fee. I'm really upset!

Original review: July 25, 2019

I returned a package using their return label and box. The package never made it to them, it was lost or damaged in transit, as the tracking number was stuck for many months on the same status. I was able to reach out to USPS, and the postmaster himself called them personally to state that the package was lost. I called Lands' End and the customer service agent treated me like a criminal, stating she didn't know anything about a call (she didn't bother to put me on hold to check), and she said packages don't really get lost like this. She continued the entire call with attitude, saying she can't verify what was in the box, and I told her why would I lie about a few pieces of clothing?

She said she could refund me in the form of a gift card, as when I asked for an exception due to my circumstances (they have 90 day return policy back to your credit card, and I technically shipped the items back within this window), she said no, and that I shop enough on Lands' End to use them. She continued adding more excuses and being rude. I accepted the credit, but I have yet to see it in my email.

Original review: July 15, 2019

As I was submitting my order I noticed at the last minute, as I was pressing the button to approve the order, the shipping changed from regular to expedited. I chatted with the agent and she changed it back, but I wonder how many times does this happen to other people and is this intentional?

Original review: July 11, 2019

I never received my products (pair of shoes and a dress). When I call customer service they told me that is not their problem, that I should fight it with my credit card company. Unbelievable. NEVER EVER will buy again from this company.

Original review: June 5, 2019

Land's End brags about their customer service but I have been waiting weeks for my exchange. They claim they will let you know when they have received your returned items but they don't. When contacted they tell you that it takes 2 to 3 weeks to get a return in their system. In the meantime they have recharged me for the two items I returned. I didn't even know they had received them! I don't know what is going on there but their system is NOT good and it shouldn't take 3 weeks to process an exchange when they somehow manage to get new orders out in one day. Buyer beware!

Original review: April 23, 2019

Coat made in Taiwan or Vietnam. Bought coat in Feb 2019. Expected delivery May 1 2019. It came months early. Lands’ End apparently outsourced this pc of garbage winter coat! The fake fur 1/4 inches long looks like rats ate it! Terrible terrible customer service! They will be out of business within 2 years.

Original review: April 6, 2019

So pleasant, professional and effective. From the voice on the phone system to the ladies you talk to, they make you feel and DO get taken care of. How one treats you AFTER the sale (even years) is the sign of a good company. If there were more than 5 stars to give, they would get it.

Original review: March 28, 2019

I ordered a Paisley canvas bag on March 2nd. I called the Lands' End customer service to change the Font on the writing of my name on the bag so the lady changed it. But when the bag came I did not like the color I picked so I called again and asked if they could re-do the bag. "Yes," the lady said. "Send it back and we will re-do it." So I sent it back and I wasn't seeing the bag yet and I called them twice to verify that I was getting the Paisley bag and I never got such a runaround with communication between all the customer service people.

Needless to say I never got my bag because the first customer service lady did not check availability of this bag. And I lost out on the best bag I ever picked out because OF THEIR ERRORS IN ALL THE CALLS I MADE. SO PLEASE BE CAREFUL BEFORE YOU ORDER AND AFTER TO MAKE SURE THEY GET IT RIGHT. I have never had such poor customer service in my life. I hope I can maybe find this bag online some day!!!!

Original review: March 11, 2019

"The customer is always a criminal." I think that must be their motto. I purchased a coat online and it was too big. I could have 100+ pounds on me and still fit in it. When I took it into the store to return Mary ** was rude about me returning it. She was not pleasant at all. It was as if she was skeptical of why I was returning it. I had an older item with a broken zipper to exchange/return/repair whatever and again Mary ** treated me like a criminal. "I can't even tell this is a Land's End item. I don't see tags." She actually said that. Well, she looked harder and found the tag on the item. Then was like, "You'll probably get $5, this is old." So I quoted the guarantee they have, the whole, return forever thing. And she gives me a weird look and just says, "Depreciation. You know what that means?" As if I'm some kind of idiot or dummy.

And I couldn't believe my eyes when I opened my email to see I had a $5.28 credit to Land's End awaiting me. This was for a long down jacket. A long down jacket was valued at $5? Yeah, so, stay away from this company. We called the corporate customer service and they were just as unhelpful as the rest of the people we encountered. Now we have to try to see if they haven't thrown away the jacket.

Lands' End Company Information