3.8/5 (508 ratings)

About JCPenney

JCPenney Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JCPenney?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about JCPenney?

Original review: May 3, 2019

JCPenney will rip you off!! Do not order anything online. They will charge your card and then refuse to cancel the order! I keep asking to cancel my order and all they say is they can't. JCPenney has no customer service at all!! BOYCOTTING JCPenney from now on! Do not shop at JCPenney if you want to get good products and good customer service.

Original review: April 28, 2019

I ordered a shirt and pants from jcpenney.com for pickup at a local store. Both items were listed as in stock for pickup at the store. 5 hours later I get a message that the order is ready for pickup but the shirt portion of the order was cancelled. I called the toll free number at jcpenney.com to cancel the pants too because this was a matched set, but the customer service person told me that she could not cancel the order.

First, she suggested that I travel to the store, pick up the pants and then immediately return them. When I said that that was a ridiculous waste of time, she gave me the direct number to the local store. When I called them to connect to the operator, no human ever answered--only recorded prompts. My advice to anyone reading this message is to never used jcpenney.com. They cannot be trusted to have items in stock even when their site says they're in stock, then they will cancel the items that they don't have in stock and force you to pay for the rest.

Original review: April 28, 2019

I live 60 miles away from the nearest store and have to drive all the way down there to pay my bill because "every" time I try to use the online banking I'm locked out even though I write down the new password every time. And every time I spent an hour on the phone with their computer labyrinth of questions only to end up with these people from a eastern country telling me that I'm not me again and again and again. I too will not be using my JCPenney card ever again. Their discounts for using are costing me more than what I saved. So for the last three days I have tried to pay my bill online Unsuccessfully and this goes on every time. And now I'm going to have this lousy 17 dollar balance reflect on my outstanding credit report as a late payment. 17 dollars. **.

Original review: April 25, 2019

My fiance and I fell in love with a $5900 ring at JCPENNEY. It originally cost about $9000 so I figured we were getting a good deal. Keep in mind that when it comes to DIAMONDS, unless you keep your eye on it 24/7- there is no true way of knowing if it has been tampered with. They DO NOT do repairs in-house. Your ring is received by the counter associate-shipped out via a carrier to a third party repair shop, returned to you via another carrier 4-6 weeks and later, and all jewelry department employees have unrestricted access to your jewelry until pick up. I read online that it takes longer to do a cleaning than it does to swap a diamond. NEEDLESS to say, when my ring came back, the center 2 ct stone was completely different.

It was not as shiny as it was when I first purchased the ring. The brilliance was lacking -- noticeably duller. I made a big fuss about it and it was clear that the counter associate was trained in a back room for 3 hours prior to her start date, and the manager was also clueless about jewelry related matters. They offered me a refund and I took it, because once you walk out of the store... You have no rights. It was a beautiful ring, but their practices are shady. BE careful. Never leave your ring unattended anywhere! Even for a cleaning, stand by and watch. A diamond can be swapped in a matter of minutes and you won't realize it until it is too late.

Original review: April 23, 2019

I gave them my order number and I know what I ordered and they continued to say I only ordered four of a buy one get one free, when I actually ordered six of buy three get three free... I looked at my screenshot of what I ordered and it was buy three get three free and they continued to say it was buy one get one free. I paid for three and should have received my three free. Instead I paid for three and got one free. How do they justify this? This is the second time they have done this... I also had a buy one pair of shoes get two free and never received the free shoes at all... Never got refunded or helped on this either. Will never shop JCPenney again.

Original review: April 17, 2019

Purchased 4 piece bedroom set. The set arrived and delivery drivers brought all items in and begun to assemble all items. The 3 dressers were put together and the bed was the final item to be assembled. As the the pieces of the bed were removed from the box, the driver noticed that the side rails for the bed were dark brown instead of black like the entire rest of the set. I called JCPenney immediately to report that the wrong colored side rails were sent and wanted to request that the correct color side rails be sent instead. I was happy with the set, with the exception of the colors not matching. JCPenney stated that the side rails cannot be exchanged, but that the entire set needed to be returned. How frustrating already.

It's been 3 weeks, yesterday since the set was delivered and contact was made with JCPenney. At this time, the bedroom set remains in my home, half set up. We obviously can't use the items because everything needs to go back. I've spoken to JCPenney 7 times in the last 3 weeks and every time there's a different excuse for why the items have not been picked up. A few times, I was informed that my ticket was closed for an unknown reason. The ticket would then need to be reopened. I was informed another time that my request was closed and items weren't being picked up because I failed to pay the restocking and pick up fee.... I was never informed of such a fee and why would I pay this fee considering I didn't mess up the order or initiate the return. The return was initiated by JCPenney.

My last call to JCPenney occurred today. I have no idea when the items will finally be picked up so that I can be reimbursed and move on. I'm hopeful that something positive will happen over the next 2 days so that I don't have to place future calls.JCPenney says that once the pickup occurs, I can call them back and request a refund and then I can reorder. It's sad for JCPenney to believe that it's right to ask someone to call and request a refund for something that's being returned. Isn't that the natural next step and not something someone should have to call as ask for. I can't believe one would actually reorder items after going through a 3+ week nightmare to simply have some items we're unable to use be picked up.

My child's clothing is in garbage bags and his mattress is on the floor considering we can't use the furniture in his room. I missed work and pay on the day the items were delivered so I could be available and I've spent hours and hours on the phone since the delivery date trying to get the items picked up. This is beyond ridiculous at this point. I strongly discourage anyone from ordering from them. I know that after this issue is resolved, I'll never purchase from them again. Please carefully consider any other option than Penny's if looking to purchase furniture, etc.

Original review: April 17, 2019

My furniture was scheduled for delivery on 4/16/2019 between the hours of 4-6 PM by Ryder Company. I took time from work and got home at 1:50 Pm only to receive a voice message from JCP that the delivery person was at my home at 1:30 PM and any no one is there. I called them back immediately and told them that I was at home for my schedule delivery, and the delivery person should not have showed up before the appointed time at 2:00 PM, and then left stating I am not home.

JCP put me on hold for more than half an hour only to told me to reschedule because the furniture went back to warehouse. I told the woman that I did not do business with Ryder trucking but with them so I need my furniture delivered. She promised to give me a credit of $25.00, and brushed it off like it is not a big deal. At this point I am very upset because I have to take time off again from my job because I have to reschedule again for 4/23/19. This was not my fault, yet, I have to suffer the inconvenience. I will not order anything again from JCP. I will go to Amazon.

Original review: April 13, 2019

I have had a credit card with JC Penney for 10 years. I have never missed or been late with a payment! My credit limit was lowered from $1800 to $100 for no reason! Their reason was because I went through a rough patch this winter that caused my credit score to drop. I have several other credit cards, none of which took this step! I paid my balance off & cancelled my card. I won't do business with a company that penalizes me for no reason!

Original review: April 11, 2019

I ordered a dining table set with 4 chairs, three of the four chairs were damaged. The people who delivered the furniture told me to contact JCPenney to resolve the problem. JCPenney gave me the option to either return the item for a refund or they can send someone to fix them. I decided on the repairman option, he came out and could not fix them and stated we have to order new legs for the chairs. I called JCPenney to make sure they placed the order, they stated the order has been placed and said they would contact me when the legs are in and the repairman will come back out.

1 month later I still haven't heard from them. I contact them and they state they are still waiting on the legs. I keep checking weekly until another month passes and I get fed up and ask for a specific delivery date. The rep that I spoke to checks and then states they never placed in the order for the legs. So all this time they are just lying, hoping you forget about what they promised.

I ask to speak with a manager and the rep said that there are no managers and everyone is on the same level in her department. She gave me the option to put in the order now for the legs or to be compensated $90 (my purchase was over $2000), but I can't get both even though they provided such an inconvenience. I chose to have the legs ordered. But the rep was so awful I call JCPenney corporate to report her and they check the status of the issue and said that the rep issued the refund of $90.

I told them that I had recorded my conversation with the rep and it clearly states that I want my furniture fixed. They said that once a compensation is order there is nothing they can do to fix it. I told them this unfair and that if they are going to sell me damaged good that I would be refunded an amount to reflect the price of the damaged furniture. They agreed to return 30% of the payment (I wasn't allowed to return the furniture at this point because it has been 3 months at this point).

I check 1.5 weeks later and they still haven't refunded me my money. I called and another rep said that they will fix my chairs now. I am beyond confused and livid at this point but agree to give her the serial number for the chairs as she requested. I call a week later to see if they are being delivered and a new rep said that they can't repair my furniture because I was refunded $90 already. I keep calling every other day trying to sort this out but each time it's a new rep and even when each new rep promise they will personally help this issue none of them pick up their extension or call me back.

It's been four months now, I still have the damaged furniture with no repair schedule, no option to return the damaged set, or a refund. The customer service employees for this company are the absolute laziest people, who I am sure are just wasting time away to get paid without having to do any work. Order from Wayfair or some other online company, anywhere is better than here.

Original review: April 2, 2019

We ordered cellular shades from them a month and half ago. When the shades were delivered to our house, I called the store to schedule the installation. I was told the installation was going to be done by another company belongs to JCPenney based in Texas and they could only put in my request through the system because they were not allowed to call that company directly. And once the request is received, someone will call me to schedule the installation. I waited 2 weeks but nobody contacted me. I called the store several times and all they could tell me was "I will send them another email". Finally someone from the Texas company called me and scheduled the installation. I was given a 4 hour window. When the day came, I waited 4 hours but nobody showed up. I called the store but got the same response - they were not responsible for the installation and they weren't allowed to call the installation company.

After demanding to speak to the supervisor, they finally gave me an 800 number to call. The customer service representative casually said "oh looks like the installer quit. If you want to re-schedule, the next availability is next Friday". Seriously??? Nobody thought of calling the customers and reschedule when they knew that person couldn't make it? What kind of company does that? And when I told her I wouldn't be needing their service anymore and asked for a refund (yes they already charged my credit card weeks ago), she immediately became very nasty. I will never purchase any product or use any service from JCPenney ever again. And I suggest you do the same if you don't want to deal with this bs.

Original review: April 1, 2019

We ordered a 2nd set of curtains like the ones we ordered from them previously. When we received them we realized we did not need that size and took them back. They would only refund the amount of the curtains and not the whole purchase which included almost 10.00 in shipping. When asked why they said they provided a service to us and basically not their fault we couldn't use them. Nowhere did it say beforehand they would not refund all the charge. Will never order from there or shop there again if that is the way they treat their customers.

Original review: March 27, 2019

This company is terrible. Do not do any buisness with them... They will ship you defective items and refuse to send a replacement without charging you for it... Customer service is the absoulute worst and hung up 3 times on me when I was simply inquiring about the damaged necklace..... They have forced me to issue a chargeback on my card as they would not provide a replacement and me and my wife will no longer be ordering from them ever again... I can't believe how deceiving this company is. No wonder they will be going out of business in the next few years they have 0 respect for their customers.

Original review: March 27, 2019

They run too high with cost of everything extra, I mean charge glass and point of the what need is charge then add on stuff you probably don't need little thing like bright light should come with glasses. Frames are cheap and usually break, that a neglected, it just too much charge for people with low income, I think trying to get rich off seeing.

Original review: March 17, 2019

Customer Service transfer me to 'Corporate Relations'. Spoke with VETTA. She was Rude and Condescending, didn't make any attempt to clarify why I only got 50% of the amount charged when I returned the items purchased online to the Northridge store within 3 week from arrival. All she said is that she's in Ohio and I needed to go back to the store where I did the return because she wasn't there at the time of the return???

When I mentioned that she has been rude and that expected more from Corporate Relations, that even the person who transfer me to her was much courteous, she responded that she's in the Corporate offices and SUPERIOR to the person who transferred me! Really? She decided to transfer me to another lady who 2 minutes in the conversation hang up on me. Third person I spoke with was a male named Lency, said that the return was done the night before and that I needed to call back after 3 days when the charges show on my credit card. Don't they have records of transactions? Seems like no one is willing make any effort to help. Too bad, I used to like JCPenney.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

I purchased a clearance item online and by the time I picked it up the price had gone down. When I asked the clerk if I could get the difference she called a manager who denied stating they don't do price differences on clearance merchandise. So I called the customer sec # and was told the same thing. I went to their policies and in writing it says nothing to that effect and called back and after a conversation she gave me the corporate number. They didn't even hesitate and assured I would get the difference back in my account. Just to think how many people they have done that too. I cut up my charge and I will no longer shop there.

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

The last 2 times I've ordered online from JCPenney, I never get my order, or notifications regarding my order. This is twice now that I order and get an email saying is has shipped, but don't come to the store yet for pickup as the full order is not in yet. Then that's it. You never hear again. You finally call the 800 customer service number and they say that some are shipped but not others and to contact the store directly. You then contact the store and they say that most of the order was shorted and that they will have to return it all and try to reorder with no guarantee you will get your stuff.

Okay, so why haven't I been notified for over 2 weeks about it, yet they charged my card immediately. They also had me give them my card number over the phone if I want to try to reorder. I should have known after the first time this happened, but really want to support other stores, but won't make this mistake again. They just take and use your money and never provide the products. Just sad that they are their own undoing in this world of Amazon etc.

Original review: Feb. 21, 2019

I see why this company is struggling. Their service is HORRIBLE! I won't go into a long story but in the day of online shopping, Amazon and all, these people have fallen so far behind they are not even considerable anymore. I ordered several items from them, one showed up in the store. I spend the next 40 MINUTES!!! trying to resolve the issue. I gave them the benefit of the doubt and ordered again. One month later, no items AND THEY CHARGE YOUR CARD!!! I made several phone calls to resolve the issue. They promised a refund and here we are 9 days later - no refund. NEVER AGAIN!

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

I purchased a mattress from JCPenney 12/11/18. Delivered 12/28. I contacted the co. about the faulty sagging mattress 1/30/19. They wanted to charge $85 plus 15% restocking fee and they would return the purchase price. We don't have this money for a faulty mattress.

Original review: Feb. 8, 2019

I bought a watch from JCPenney and was hard sold a jewelry care plan. Associate who sold me the watch told me her husband had the same exact one and that if the band ever got worn out they would replace it. That’s exactly what happened, and when I brought it in for replacements they told me that because it was cosmetic there was nothing they could do. Because of this experience I will never purchase another item from this company again. They lost me because they wouldn’t replace a $20 watch band. JCPenney is not a customer-focused business and they deserve to go bankrupt.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

My fiance went into JC Penney about a month ago and paid 1500.00 for a engagement ring. He left the ring there to be sized which took 3 weeks. When he went to pick the ring up the ring was lost and management had to come help locate it. He purposed 2 days later. The first day I wore it two diamonds fell out. I DON'T CARE HOW MUCH YOU PAY FOR A RING YOU SHOULDN'T LOSE TWO DIAMONDS THE FIRST DAY YOU PUT IT ON. He called and spoke with management and was told since he didn't buy the extended warranty there was nothing they could do. IF YOU NEED TO BUY JEWELRY PLEASE DON'T GO TO JC PENNEY. THEY ARE A RIP OFF! Go to an actual jewelry store and get your money's worth.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

I purchased a new mattress at JCPenney for $1,400.00 at the Dadeland store on January 20th 2019. The same day I found a better mattress at Macy’s for less money. So I went back to JCPenney and found the same salesman and told him that I wanted to cancel the order. JCPenney charged my credit card for the full amount and was told by the furniture department that I needed to file a dispute with the JCPenney credit card department. Today is February 4th and they have not credited my account. I was told by the credit department that it will be a good idea to make the minimum payment when due on February 20th. Pay for something that I never received, and never delivered and the cancellation was done the next day. I will never buy a pair of socks at JCPenney. And I will copy this notice and publish it on all the online means.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2019

I recently visited JCPenney in Forestville MD to buy bday gift for a friend and I went to several stores before I came to JCP. I found after 10 mins. What I was looking for/men's Under Armour shirts & pants individually wrapped of course. There was several to choose from but only 2 in the XXL sizes for bottoms/tops. I took all 4 packs (2 tops/2 bottoms thermals). The cashier in customer service location scanned the items but 2 wasn't scanning so she told me I couldn't get them. I told her just scan the other 2 that do scan. Went through and that should take care of that. She said no.

I ask for manager. The cashier associate explained to her what was going on and the manager told me they cannot sell me the items. They wasn't suppose to be on the floor and need to be returned to manufacturer etc. That they are putting up in season items and pulling all out season items. I said, "If that was true why did the other 2 go thru/scanned and put in the bag for me." She reply, "We cannot sell them." I told her this is the first time I've ever experienced this. It's not my fault it was on the floor/men's department for sale. Secondly if the barcode cannot be scanned just scan the other 2 that was exactly what I brought shirt/bottoms they are same prices. What is the problem. Others stores has done it and even gave me raincheck etc. I know it can be done. She said no.

I called customer service and the rep. listened as I explained to her and then she ask to speak with store associate/cashier. Then manager spoke only to get me back on the phone and say... THEY CANNOT SCAN THE ITEMS/2 SO I CANNOT GET THEM... I said it can be done as I explained and ask to speak with her manager...while I was on hold...the manager told me hang up after I was on phone 20 mins and says, "I will just scanned the other 2 items you already purchased." I was furious but glad she finally said okay. I knew they could do it and customer service could have too.

Customers are to get 100% satisfaction and I felt like I didn't get that. And I was willing to pay whatever for them and if it wasn't a bday and I didn't spend half my morning in other stores. I WOULD HAVE LEFTED EVERYTHING ON THE COUNTER BUT TRYING TO BE NICE AND STAY CALM. This is how I was treated. JCP not losing anything if anything you're gaining from the transaction. What a day I had.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2019

Purchased a microwave and a refrigerator. They both needed to be serviced within a year. Having someone to come and service them is a hassle. They send you to many different departments. Please do not purchase anything from Samsung.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2019

Bought 2 appliance from JCPenney store in Clermont FL only to told that delivery is out of their hands and it is a 3rd party provider name GE Enterprise that will call you couple hrs before and said that they will be between 2 and 6 pm to deliver, call the delivery office and ask for a specific time because customers have a lot of things to do or either working, ask for 3.30 pm I be home but guy shows up before 2 pm and said, "If you are not home it goes back to warehouse although you paid JCPenney for the appliance." Their service sucks, in these ages where their are Amazon, FedEx, UPS, USPS, deliver without signature. I would not buy again anything from JCPenney appliances or either GE products from JCPenney.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

I have been a lifelong customer to JCPenney for various purchases. Unfortunately, it is with great disgust that I am writing to provide future shoppers a "heads-up" before they purchase ANY appliance from JCPenney. Their staff at the Deptford, NJ store, I feel do truly care for their customers. However, once you make your purchase you can expect to be left to fend for yourself. The people behind the retail store aka "customer care" do not care in the least as to what problems you may face with your purchase. Once they have your money they will do nothing to assist you in any way.

I recently purchased a washer and dryer from JCP only to have my home damaged by their delivery people. In an attempt to be an understanding customer I filed appropriate complaints and did not request anything further to be done regarding the situation. Once the brand new washer and dryer did not work properly I made the sound decision to request a return of the items. The staff at the Deptford store were completely understanding. Further, the staff agreed that a return was a completely understandable request and processed the return. I was advised that I would receive a call in 3-5 days to set up a pickup date and time.

After day 4 I received an email from "customer care" stating that they were not going to process the return. I immediately called JCPenney Deptford, to find out what the issue was. The staff have made various phone calls and emails and I am still in the process of JCP and its affiliates granting my return. I have been weeks without a washer and dryer and have been doing wash at my in-laws home.

As I stated before this company and its affiliates are there for one thing only and that is your purchase and hard earned money. Once they have that you can expect zero compassion and they will do NOTHING to assist you in any way. It’s sad that I have come to an online posting to discuss my issue; however, I feel for the next customer who is even considering an appliance purchase from JCPenney. The company as a whole should be ashamed in their morals and leaving a family without a washer and dryer for weeks on end.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

I ordered a Beverly Curio Cabinet on December 10, 2018 for my parents. The JCPenney website listed the item's shipping info to be delivered by December 24. On Dec.13, I received an email stating that "your item has been shipped". So I thought everything was going on schedule. As the days got closer to Christmas, I didn't get any more updates/no tracking number (which is odd). I contacted JCPenney NUMEROUS TIMES and was told that furniture orders are usually 4-6 weeks!!! They don't know why the website said Guaranteed Christmas delivery and that many people were upset for these same reasons. They weren't even sure where the location of the cabinet was!!!

So by Jan 11, I received a call from a delivery company. The guy says they only deliver on Fridays! So he told me that they would call back on the following Thursday to schedule a delivery time. The following Thursday, I receive an automated call with THEIR delivery time of choice. I called that number back NUMEROUS TIMES and no answer. I called JCP NUMEROUS TIMES and they even tried calling the delivery company with no luck, either. Finally, I told JCP to please CANCEL. I am done with the games. The following day, the delivery company calls and leaves a message that they are 10 minutes away!!! What a complete mess from start to finish! The only reason I gave 1 star is because I got a full refund.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2019

I have called and spoke with several of your customer care reps as well as the Escalation Department as well as the corporate line and have gotten NOWHERE!! We ordered our nursery furniture on December 7th and have gotten the runaround ever since. Apparently it shipped out on December 11th from a 3rd party but no one can actually locate our order and put their hands on it.

On Monday I called and was told that it's due to so many holidays. I order things online all the time and manage to receive them in a reasonable amount of time regardless of holidays. Tuesday I called back and finally felt like I had spoken to the 'right rep' that would solve all my problems. She said that none of the other representatives had submitted a VOL demanding that the merchant declare the location of our furniture and give an exact date of delivery to the shipper. She assured me that it takes 24-48 hours but she would call me no matter what on Friday and finally have answers for me.

It's end of day Friday so I took it upon myself to call and see where we are in the process and when I can finally finish my nursery. I spoke with a gentleman named Kenneth in the Escalations Department that told me that I just needed to call Ryder's Last Call and sent up my delivery with this P.O.#. I was so excited. I hurriedly got off the phone and contacted Ryder to get my order sent out ASAP only to find out that they DO NOT HAVE MY ORDER and have been waiting on it to come from the vendor since it "shipped" December 11th. I called J.C. Penney's back and spoke with a lady who said she will try to get to the bottom of this but her vacation starts tonight so she will be passing me along to some other rep. This is MIND BLOWING to me. I have never had worse customer service in my life and just wish I had my furniture that I paid for over 7 weeks ago!!!

Original review: Jan. 22, 2019

I ordered some XL snow pants. When I picked them up (Toms River, NJ) they were size 2XL so I returned them. They didn't refund me all the money, they still charged me the delivery fee even though it was their fault. I tried to reorder them and they were out of stock. I just looked them up and the price doubled. My order number was ** just in case you don't wanna lose a customer and member. I hope that you guys can send me the same pants in an xl size for the same price of $23 dollars and same color. Have a good one. I expect an apology.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

I previously ordered a sport coat and was a little disappointed in the quality, but it was ok. You get what you pay for. So I decided to order another sport coat, but this time I decided to pick it up at the store. Thought maybe the product would not be as wrinkled as the previous one. I had to wait longer than the specified time of 4-7 BUSINESS days. I called and went to the store and they said to give it another few days. Ok, was patient. Then they called yesterday and I traveled 50 miles to the store. They went to the back and brought it out, and it was wrapped nicely as if they took good care of it. I did not check it other than to make sure it was the size I ordered and color.

Got home, took it out of the packaging and immediately saw a brown stain on the sleeve. I tried cleaning it the best I could. Looks like somebody dropped it in something or sat on it and ate their lunch. It's not worth my time to go back to the store and complain. I had seen many bad reviews concerning JCPENNEY but thought, maybe they are just hard to please. Nope. I will not order anything else through JC Penney. Just like others have said, go elsewhere. They don't even have "contact us" number. They have a Twitter account. When you call the main office, they just transfer you to the local store. No help whatsoever. I would not recommend JCPenney online store. Make sure of what you're buying by going to their store.

Original review: Jan. 17, 2019

I have been a loyal fan of JCP for over 35 years and have also been a JCP cardholder for that same time. I recently received my new card in the mail and activated it. I later realized it was a CREDIT CARD which I did not want and which was obviously sent to me on purpose so I would mistakenly activate it (exact same platinum color and lettering as my regular JCP store card). I called to cancel it and was told that my regular department store card would not be reinstated and that it was a credit card or nothing. Unbelievable!!! After all these years and all money I have spent it was, "Sorry Charlie, we don't care." I will not be shopping at JCP again!

JCPenney Company Information