2. Shopping
  3. Retail Stores

3.9/5 (357 ratings)

About Gucci

Gucci Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Gucci?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Gucci?

Original review: Aug. 31, 2021

Needless to say, my family and I have been customers of the esteemed brand for years and have never faced such damage, especially to a leather good item. Noticeably, this is not a damage inflicted by a customer but a natural one done due to perhaps terrible quality and make of the shoes themselves. How can genuine leather goods tear themselves apart? Leather items especially from Gucci, LVMH & Hermes Houses are made to last a lifetime. I am not sure how to feel about this as this has more or less made me question the entirety of the Gucci name?

How could the Italy office refuse to take responsibility and accountability - this reflects on poor luxury client relationship management along with disastrous quality of genuine leather items. Both Prada & LV have repaired the few times with zero questions asked. To shortly conclude, if Gucci wants to maintain their haute couture image they should present themselves like one. Or else one might as well get shoes from a junior brand since they are going to tear away in 5 years or less anyway.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2021

Bought a blazer from them 1.7K rrp , worn twice and literally come apart. No help whatsoever with the after sale service, they had it for 3 weeks and simply sent it back as it was. I will simply stop buying items from Gucci. Low quality high price.

Get buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2020

I got a pair of Gucci Ace Embroidered Sneaker the ones with the snake as a gift from my godmother. Only wore them once, literally they still have the sticker on the sides for the size. They were worn just once for a house event dinner and after that, the left foot sneaker red python leather part in the back was peeled. I took them to the store and they kept them for over a week and called and left a voicemail saying “that is not a known issue and that they can’t do anything”. I was very disappointed and called them and spoke to Audrey who was the same person that left the voicemail and she said the same thing. I told her that is unacceptable because they were only worn once and I would expect a better quality. She said she would talk to her manager and she called back and said the same exact thing.

I’m so disappointed in the fact that such expensive shoes and that have such a special meaning to me, got damaged with one time wearing them inside the house. And the level of customer service at this location and the willingness from them to help is very disappointing. And to make matters worse, when I went to pick them up she stapled a business card to a nearby shoe repair place that she said they might be able to help. Such a slap in the face from a high end designer store. Definitely not shopping here anymore or buying anything Gucci. Other designers stand behind their product and take care of their customers. Service request number **.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2020

I bought a pair of slides and one of them melted in the sun. It was 115 degrees and they not only will replace them it was only one shoe. They are too cheap and greedy to value their customers. I will never make a purchase with them again. I should of known not to buy anything. They have such a bad Reputation for not taking any returns.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2020

Now the truth about Gucci..I purchased a hat, which had a faded misprinted serial number. Not what you'd expect, from a so called luxury brand. I Returned the item. And over 3 weeks on, still have no Refund, And They're slow to respond to E mails. The truth is, Gucci products are no better quality than Nike or Adidas, But the expense of their products, creates the luxury illusion.. Gucci has a very poor rating on Review sites..I'm not happy, my experience with this Company, has been a disaster.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2020

My sister and I visited the Gucci outlet located at 22705 Clarksburg Road Space #330, Clarksburg, MD 20871 on Saturday August 29, 2020. I was shopping for a handbag for my birthday. And this was my first time visiting the outlet. My salesman was named ** and he seemed friendly. However, after I choose a handbag. I realized that I needed to transfer more money into my personal account. So I had to contact my husband at work. I told ** and he told me that it was fine and to take my time. So I sat on the bench and I texted my husband and waited for a response. I noticed ** was starring at me which was weird. Then he came over to ask if I was ok and I said that I was fine. He proceeded to do this 3 more times until I felt totally uncomfortable.

I was the only one of his customers that he was harassing. The ** customers were allowed to browse and sit without harassment. I called and left a message for my husband and I told him that it was torture in the store. I asked ** for a new handbag and he gave me the floor model. He did not clean it and we are in a COVID-19 pandemic. And he gave me a broken dust bag. It literally doesn't have a drawstring. I was not given new merchandise or the respect that the ** shoppers received. ** was only concerned with getting his sales and not how he was harassing me.

I called the corporate office and explained my complaint on Monday August 31st. They said that the outlet manager would call me but it never happened. I called Gucci again on Thursday September 3rd. And I was told that the issue has been escalated and that a member of management would contact me and fix the issue within 72 hours. And no one from Gucci contacted me. I called one last time and was told that the regional will be calling. And of course no one from Gucci called. I believe that Gucci accepts this kind of racist mistreatment of its customers.

Original review: June 25, 2020

I bought a Pearl collar, spent $1200 and after 2 months it was yellow some pearls. Took to the store and after 4 months they return me the same collar with the same problem, and that's it....at least they should exchanged for a new one.

Original review: April 21, 2020

I have purchased a few items from Gucci, track pants, shoes, and before the end of last year I purchased a pair of black GG tights in Medium. They fit perfectly and quite roomy (I'm 5ft5). I then purchased the beige interlocking G tights in Medium because I liked the black so much. I took them out of the plastic sleeve but didn't try them on as I assumed they'd fit, after all they're the same size, right? Wrong. In comparison these were so much smaller. I tried to get an exchange but I was told they do not refund/exchange tights if they have been taken out of their plastic sleeve! Nowhere on their website does this say that. And how can a customer know they've ordered the right size without trying them on? And how can their sizing be so inconsistent? Despite several emails and photos they are unwilling to exchange for a larger size.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2020

I purchased a wallet. I Returned back the package as it is damaged and expecting a refund. I did wait more than 20 days. Now GUCCI customer service are saying, "We are rejecting your refund and sending back your package as it is damaged" which doesn't make any sense.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2019

Although I paid $400 for a belt, the quality and superior craftsmanship will last for many years. I wear the belt and other fine products to special occasions. Also these items make the best gifts for the special occasions.

Gucci Company Information