2. Shopping
  3. Retail Stores

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.88/5

Gucci Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Gucci?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Gucci?

Original review: Dec. 4, 2020

I got a pair of Gucci Ace Embroidered Sneaker the ones with the snake as a gift from my godmother. Only wore them once, literally they still have the sticker on the sides for the size. They were worn just once for a house event dinner and after that, the left foot sneaker red python leather part in the back was peeled. I took them to the store and they kept them for over a week and called and left a voicemail saying “that is not a known issue and that they can’t do anything”. I was very disappointed and called them and spoke to Audrey who was the same person that left the voicemail and she said the same thing. I told her that is unacceptable because they were only worn once and I would expect a better quality. She said she would talk to her manager and she called back and said the same exact thing.

I’m so disappointed in the fact that such expensive shoes and that have such a special meaning to me, got damaged with one time wearing them inside the house. And the level of customer service at this location and the willingness from them to help is very disappointing. And to make matters worse, when I went to pick them up she stapled a business card to a nearby shoe repair place that she said they might be able to help. Such a slap in the face from a high end designer store. Definitely not shopping here anymore or buying anything Gucci. Other designers stand behind their product and take care of their customers. Service request number **.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2020

I bought a pair of slides and one of them melted in the sun. It was 115 degrees and they not only will replace them it was only one shoe. They are too cheap and greedy to value their customers. I will never make a purchase with them again. I should of known not to buy anything. They have such a bad Reputation for not taking any returns.

Get buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2020

Now the truth about Gucci..I purchased a hat, which had a faded misprinted serial number. Not what you'd expect, from a so called luxury brand. I Returned the item. And over 3 weeks on, still have no Refund, And They're slow to respond to E mails. The truth is, Gucci products are no better quality than Nike or Adidas, But the expense of their products, creates the luxury illusion.. Gucci has a very poor rating on Review sites..I'm not happy, my experience with this Company, has been a disaster.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2020

My sister and I visited the Gucci outlet located at 22705 Clarksburg Road Space #330, Clarksburg, MD 20871 on Saturday August 29, 2020. I was shopping for a handbag for my birthday. And this was my first time visiting the outlet. My salesman was named ** and he seemed friendly. However, after I choose a handbag. I realized that I needed to transfer more money into my personal account. So I had to contact my husband at work. I told ** and he told me that it was fine and to take my time. So I sat on the bench and I texted my husband and waited for a response. I noticed ** was starring at me which was weird. Then he came over to ask if I was ok and I said that I was fine. He proceeded to do this 3 more times until I felt totally uncomfortable.

I was the only one of his customers that he was harassing. The ** customers were allowed to browse and sit without harassment. I called and left a message for my husband and I told him that it was torture in the store. I asked ** for a new handbag and he gave me the floor model. He did not clean it and we are in a COVID-19 pandemic. And he gave me a broken dust bag. It literally doesn't have a drawstring. I was not given new merchandise or the respect that the ** shoppers received. ** was only concerned with getting his sales and not how he was harassing me.

I called the corporate office and explained my complaint on Monday August 31st. They said that the outlet manager would call me but it never happened. I called Gucci again on Thursday September 3rd. And I was told that the issue has been escalated and that a member of management would contact me and fix the issue within 72 hours. And no one from Gucci contacted me. I called one last time and was told that the regional will be calling. And of course no one from Gucci called. I believe that Gucci accepts this kind of racist mistreatment of its customers.

Original review: June 25, 2020

I bought a Pearl collar, spent $1200 and after 2 months it was yellow some pearls. Took to the store and after 4 months they return me the same collar with the same problem, and that's it....at least they should exchanged for a new one.

Original review: April 21, 2020

I have purchased a few items from Gucci, track pants, shoes, and before the end of last year I purchased a pair of black GG tights in Medium. They fit perfectly and quite roomy (I'm 5ft5). I then purchased the beige interlocking G tights in Medium because I liked the black so much. I took them out of the plastic sleeve but didn't try them on as I assumed they'd fit, after all they're the same size, right? Wrong. In comparison these were so much smaller. I tried to get an exchange but I was told they do not refund/exchange tights if they have been taken out of their plastic sleeve! Nowhere on their website does this say that. And how can a customer know they've ordered the right size without trying them on? And how can their sizing be so inconsistent? Despite several emails and photos they are unwilling to exchange for a larger size.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2020

I purchased a wallet. I Returned back the package as it is damaged and expecting a refund. I did wait more than 20 days. Now GUCCI customer service are saying, "We are rejecting your refund and sending back your package as it is damaged" which doesn't make any sense.

Original review: Dec. 6, 2019

Although I paid $400 for a belt, the quality and superior craftsmanship will last for many years. I wear the belt and other fine products to special occasions. Also these items make the best gifts for the special occasions.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2019

I love all my Gucci dress shoes, belts, backpacks etc. They are all made well and comfortable. All of the Gucci shoes I’ve ever purchased over the past 30 years I still have and wear. The clothing is comfortable and very stylish. I will always wear Gucci.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2019

My daughter bought a bag for her sister's 40th on the 14th November 19. At the 40th party, my younger daughter had the same bag from her husband, we took the bag back to Gucci at House of Fraser yesterday 1st December 19. A young chap took it away to ask his manager for a credit note, he was gone about twenty minutes, he came back and said they could not take the bag back as it had been used and there was glitter and a hair inside, my daughter was disgusted, it had not been opened, when we got home the bag was not in the original box, the box was torn, so I went back to the store, saying this was totally wrong.

The young chap, said "Oh that was the first thing I noticed", I ask why he hadn't pointed this out at the time, I then asked to speak to the manager who said I will go check the cctv, I asked if I could also check same, I wasnt allowed, when my daughter purchased the bag she was not offered to inspect it, it cost £995.00, we are now taking this further. My daughter has bought a lot of items from Gucci, their customer service is awful.

Gucci Company Information