2. Shopping
  3. Retail Stores

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.56/5

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Unsubscribe at any time.

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Gucci Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Gucci?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Gucci?

Original review: Dec. 6, 2019

Although I paid $400 for a belt, the quality and superior craftsmanship will last for many years. I wear the belt and other fine products to special occasions. Also these items make the best gifts for the special occasions.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2019

I love all my Gucci dress shoes, belts, backpacks etc. They are all made well and comfortable. All of the Gucci shoes I’ve ever purchased over the past 30 years I still have and wear. The clothing is comfortable and very stylish. I will always wear Gucci.

Get buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.
      Original review: Dec. 1, 2019

This brand is really nice and usually if it's clothes they have a perfect it's for a woman or man. If it's leather like jackets belts or bags they really are great and pretty too. Shoes are also nice. I own a wallet and a bag and I cherish it. It will last me a lifetime. They are nice enough to wear casual or even to go out dressed up.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2019

Since my first Gucci leather goods purchase back in 1996, I have always considered them to be a label that provides the utmost in quality products. Recently I purchased their horse bit loafers and matching leather belt at their Las Vegas location within the Bellagio, and found that the quality of the leather on both items was both supple and refined. The break-in period on the shoes took only one evening, feeling by the end of the night like they were custom made just for me. I cannot recommend Gucci highly enough, and encourage those who may feel the price is too high for their budget to start with a small leather good and go from there. You will find not only that the quality of the leather far surpasses other leather goods of similar status, but that the style and attention to detail will most certainly bring delight for years to come.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2020

My sister and I visited the Gucci outlet located at 22705 Clarksburg Road Space #330, Clarksburg, MD 20871 on Saturday August 29, 2020. I was shopping for a handbag for my birthday. And this was my first time visiting the outlet. My salesman was named ** and he seemed friendly. However, after I choose a handbag. I realized that I needed to transfer more money into my personal account. So I had to contact my husband at work. I told ** and he told me that it was fine and to take my time. So I sat on the bench and I texted my husband and waited for a response. I noticed ** was starring at me which was weird. Then he came over to ask if I was ok and I said that I was fine. He proceeded to do this 3 more times until I felt totally uncomfortable.

I was the only one of his customers that he was harassing. The ** customers were allowed to browse and sit without harassment. I called and left a message for my husband and I told him that it was torture in the store. I asked ** for a new handbag and he gave me the floor model. He did not clean it and we are in a COVID-19 pandemic. And he gave me a broken dust bag. It literally doesn't have a drawstring. I was not given new merchandise or the respect that the ** shoppers received. ** was only concerned with getting his sales and not how he was harassing me.

I called the corporate office and explained my complaint on Monday August 31st. They said that the outlet manager would call me but it never happened. I called Gucci again on Thursday September 3rd. And I was told that the issue has been escalated and that a member of management would contact me and fix the issue within 72 hours. And no one from Gucci contacted me. I called one last time and was told that the regional will be calling. And of course no one from Gucci called. I believe that Gucci accepts this kind of racist mistreatment of its customers.

Original review: June 25, 2020

I bought a Pearl collar, spent $1200 and after 2 months it was yellow some pearls. Took to the store and after 4 months they return me the same collar with the same problem, and that's it....at least they should exchanged for a new one.

Original review: April 21, 2020

I have purchased a few items from Gucci, track pants, shoes, and before the end of last year I purchased a pair of black GG tights in Medium. They fit perfectly and quite roomy (I'm 5ft5). I then purchased the beige interlocking G tights in Medium because I liked the black so much. I took them out of the plastic sleeve but didn't try them on as I assumed they'd fit, after all they're the same size, right? Wrong. In comparison these were so much smaller. I tried to get an exchange but I was told they do not refund/exchange tights if they have been taken out of their plastic sleeve! Nowhere on their website does this say that. And how can a customer know they've ordered the right size without trying them on? And how can their sizing be so inconsistent? Despite several emails and photos they are unwilling to exchange for a larger size.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2020

I purchased a wallet. I Returned back the package as it is damaged and expecting a refund. I did wait more than 20 days. Now GUCCI customer service are saying, "We are rejecting your refund and sending back your package as it is damaged" which doesn't make any sense.

Original review: Dec. 2, 2019

My daughter bought a bag for her sister's 40th on the 14th November 19. At the 40th party, my younger daughter had the same bag from her husband, we took the bag back to Gucci at House of Fraser yesterday 1st December 19. A young chap took it away to ask his manager for a credit note, he was gone about twenty minutes, he came back and said they could not take the bag back as it had been used and there was glitter and a hair inside, my daughter was disgusted, it had not been opened, when we got home the bag was not in the original box, the box was torn, so I went back to the store, saying this was totally wrong.

The young chap, said "Oh that was the first thing I noticed", I ask why he hadn't pointed this out at the time, I then asked to speak to the manager who said I will go check the cctv, I asked if I could also check same, I wasnt allowed, when my daughter purchased the bag she was not offered to inspect it, it cost £995.00, we are now taking this further. My daughter has bought a lot of items from Gucci, their customer service is awful.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2019

I purchased a Gucci belt online using PayPal. When I received it, it was too big. I tried it on, too big. Repackaged it and sent it back the next day. It was received by Gucci Nov 5. I waited 2 weeks to call and ask about the status. I was told to wait a few more days. I sent emails, no response. Called again a week later, spoke with a Daniel, who told me he would open an investigation and gave me his personal work number. Never heard anything back from him. No one could give me an answer. Until today, Nov 25.

I spoke with a warehouse person, Sunya, who was a complete robot. Telling me the belt has been under review and they are returning it to me because it is damaged. I am beside myself. I tried it on and repackaged it in the same day! I told Sunya that, and that if its damaged it was done by someone in the warehouse. How am I to prove that I did not damage it? I have pictures of it before I sent it back and it looks perfect. I plan to contest this further, seems I need help from a lawyer... I will NEVER buy anything from Gucci again. Their customer service is disappointing and insulting. They steal from people. Also, I completely lost my mind on Sunya and cussed at her. Probably recorded... but dont care! I HATE GUCCI!!!!

Gucci Company Information