3.4/5 (46 ratings)

About Gucci

Gucci Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Gucci?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Gucci?

Original review: May 5, 2022

I have bought several Gucci bags and received good service, but during a recent purchase, Vanessa of the Bloor Street store in Toronto was extremely patient and understanding when I had to exchange an item. Kudos to such a valuable employee. Thank you Vanessa.

Original review: April 8, 2022

Ordered a purse and wallet online for a BD gift for my wife. 6 days later still no shipping notification. Called CS. Was told order was cancelled with no explanation. Rep was very robotic and smug. I asked if I place the order on the phone could they expedite it or do something for the inconvenience. NO he said. Asked to speak to manager. After a very long hold time the manger came on the line. She said, "Sure. We can expedite shipping an extra $25." So this company cancels my order with no notification then wants to charge me an additional $25 to make it right. On top of their already outrageous prices. I have received better service from Walmart. Never expected such pretentious, rude treatment form a high end company like Gucci. Will never buy from them again and if my wife wasn't so in love with the purse I wouldn't have bought from them now.

Get buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 31, 2022

These things fit phenomenally, they look nice, the leather feels good. They came in care silk bags in a box. 2 stars for style and comfort. They were so expensive. I barely wore them maybe 5 times. These things are very delicate and very flimsy. If you spill a drop of water or a drop of coffee on them it shows. The bottom of the shoe looks like I've been trekking across the city for a year to go to my corporate job in a high tower. No I was just wearing them about the house once every six months. And despite basically no use and being kept in their box in their care bags I already see a tiny bit of stitching that has partially frayed. Based on the fact they were like $800 and I can't really wear them more than twice a year I wouldn't ever buy authentic Gucci again.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2022

Ordered in December for delivery date of January 4th. By mid-Jan, there was no update to the order so emailed the customer service mailbox. They had no idea when it would ship, told me to wait a week. After the week, emailed again, and had the same response. Seeing as this bag is available for purchase online and is in stock on the website, I thought something must be wrong. Called the customer service line, the lady also had no idea what was happening with the order but said I could cancel and try going in-store where there was stock. I live out of state and since this is a gift this wasn’t possible. Hung up and placed an order on Farfetch since I didn’t want to play phone/email tag all week again.

Called Gucci back to cancel and the new rep tells me there’s a new shipping date for 2 weeks out but they can’t cancel my order because it’s been “released” - whatever that means (the rep 30 min prior didn’t say this). Completely ludicrous that 3 reps told me different information in the span of 24 hrs and an in-stock bag isn’t shipping for 3 weeks when Farfetch quotes 1 week from order today.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2022

So I wanted this Gucci belt, and got it for Christmas. Unwrapped it - it was the wrong size, came with an envelope containing a personalized message from a different buyer to someone else, and it also had a stain that looked like ink. Emailed re return, so far got no reply. Trying to reach them via phone and calls won’t go through. Reading reviews on this website and realizing that I might have to fight to get our money back… and that’s a lot of money to pay for this many screwups. Won’t buy from them again, won’t recommend them either.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2022

I ordered a $500 belt for my Fiancée for Christmas in the time allotted to arrive for Christmas based on their info. It is now January 3rd and after calling over 3x to speak with customer service and them telling me they will have to research this and call me back with answers I just get an email with a refund. Refund? That is not what I needed, I need the belt I ordered in the correct amount of time to get here before Christmas. I then call back and ask why did they just refund me? No one could answer me, just said there was an issue with my order so I got a refund.

Seeing as how this is "Gucci" one would think a company of this stature would want to make good on their mistake and offer some kind of discount or anything that would make me feel better about this situation. What they did offer me was to re-purchase it with them and they could overnight it to me. Oh great, it's already late I can order the belt again myself and have it in two business days. They showed no compassion or care for their mistake and if it wasn't for my Fiancée wanting the belt and there was no way I would disappoint her, Gucci would never get my business again. Goes to show how companies don't care nor want to make good on their own mishaps and make the customer feel like they want to keep them shopping with them. It truly is sad what some big business has lost touch with human nature. It's all about the $ and who cares who they disappoint in the process.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2021

Received a damaged belt. I didn't even realize it was damaged as I ordered the wrong belt! I wanted a pale gold clasp to go with my Gucci handbag and I received a silver clasp belt, the damage on the belt you need a magnifying glass to see it so didnt even realize it was faulty when I sent it back. I sent it back and ordered the correct belt. The incorrect belt could not have been damaged by me as I simply opened the box, saw it was wrong and colour and sent it back. Refund was denied. Terrible service given. This is suppose to be a premium brand. I'm a good customer of the brand and will now no longer be buying from them as a result of this experience. They are basically making accept a faulty product as a result of their manufacture and are blaming me for its fault. Shame on you Gucci.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2021

Needless to say, my family and I have been customers of the esteemed brand for years and have never faced such damage, especially to a leather good item. Noticeably, this is not a damage inflicted by a customer but a natural one done due to perhaps terrible quality and make of the shoes themselves. How can genuine leather goods tear themselves apart? Leather items especially from Gucci, LVMH & Hermes Houses are made to last a lifetime. I am not sure how to feel about this as this has more or less made me question the entirety of the Gucci name?

How could the Italy office refuse to take responsibility and accountability - this reflects on poor luxury client relationship management along with disastrous quality of genuine leather items. Both Prada & LV have repaired the few times with zero questions asked. To shortly conclude, if Gucci wants to maintain their haute couture image they should present themselves like one. Or else one might as well get shoes from a junior brand since they are going to tear away in 5 years or less anyway.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2021

Bought a blazer from them 1.7K rrp , worn twice and literally come apart. No help whatsoever with the after sale service, they had it for 3 weeks and simply sent it back as it was. I will simply stop buying items from Gucci. Low quality high price.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2020

I got a pair of Gucci Ace Embroidered Sneaker the ones with the snake as a gift from my godmother. Only wore them once, literally they still have the sticker on the sides for the size. They were worn just once for a house event dinner and after that, the left foot sneaker red python leather part in the back was peeled. I took them to the store and they kept them for over a week and called and left a voicemail saying “that is not a known issue and that they can’t do anything”. I was very disappointed and called them and spoke to Audrey who was the same person that left the voicemail and she said the same thing. I told her that is unacceptable because they were only worn once and I would expect a better quality. She said she would talk to her manager and she called back and said the same exact thing.

I’m so disappointed in the fact that such expensive shoes and that have such a special meaning to me, got damaged with one time wearing them inside the house. And the level of customer service at this location and the willingness from them to help is very disappointing. And to make matters worse, when I went to pick them up she stapled a business card to a nearby shoe repair place that she said they might be able to help. Such a slap in the face from a high end designer store. Definitely not shopping here anymore or buying anything Gucci. Other designers stand behind their product and take care of their customers. Service request number **.

Gucci Company Information