Goodwill Store

Compare Retail Stores

Research top Retail Stores recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I arrived at my local Goodwill to donate and drop off two items. When I arrived, the employee that accepts the donations yelled ** and yanked my two items out of my arms and said "is that it?" I said "yes," although I have additional items in great condition that I wanted to bring and donate. However, I am now reluctant to ever donate to the "Goodwill".

The store manager named "Jennifer" is very combative. She becomes enraged if you inquire as to the long wait to check-out. On Monday Nov. 21, 2016 I waited 22 minutes and inquired as to Jennifer the reason why she had no cashiers at the front. Jennifer became combative, unprofessional, and refused to provide me the name of her cashier who was smirking - the cashier joined-in on Jennifer's combative behavior. Jennifer is not professional in any sense of the word and seems inept at her ability to cater to patrons.

I just used Goodwill online once and honestly the shipping is just whack and outrageous on some items and on top of that the nerve they got to charge a handling fee as well. I was lucky to win a bid on a Super Nintendo game cartridge which weighs about 6 oz. A reasonable USPS priority mail shipping is about $4 and at most could of gone with a flat rate small box for $6.80. But somehow shipping was $9.12 priority mail not even overnight and on top of that $4 handling fee.

The Goodwill people are just greedy thieves robbing people blind with the shipping taking their $1-$3 cut from shipping going into their pockets like if they do not have their goldmine already with handling fees which they have in all items, in my case was $4. Like come on the USPS gives free boxes, tape and wrap. Any company should have that. Just do the math. For mostly all items on that site there's a handling fee of $2-$5 or even more. Just pocketing that money and all coming from donated things they get free like if it was not enough. Just with the stores it hit them they can go online and rip off people, overcharge shipping and rob them blind with handling fees. That is where their goldmine is at if you tell me.

I have been shopping at Goodwill for a long time. I frequent two shops. One the prices are always fair, product moves quickly, variety is great. The other in Greenville, Ohio, the prices have been steadily going up. In one case I bought a table cloth with two tags, one for $9.99 the other for $12.99. I thought it strange one employee would deem the value at 30% higher. Very frustrating. It is a second-hand store. Period.

I am a 68 year old senior who is unable to shop the local stores due to health issues. I recently tried to sign up to shop online and was suspended before I had the chance to win anything due to my daughter creating multiple accounts w/o paying. No fault of my own I am banned. Not sure how one can conduct business like this to support the disabled. I am disabled and this is how I am treated. These people are frauds. Do not waste your money.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Goodwill Store?

I have shopped conservatively at Goodwill Stores for some time now... But in the last 6 months or more I see tons of "dirty" and/or "broken" JUNK in the stores anymore. Is what I see consistently being dropped off by donors just going now to Goodwill's on-line auctions with gouging prices and outrageous shipping fees??? As a retired person on a limited income I had hopes of some sense of survival in these thrift stores to repair and/or replace things I could not otherwise afford. Not to mention, if I do find something decent I could use, it is priced above what I would pay at a retail store NEW. I expanded my search of the Goodwill stores to within a 50-60 mile radius recently and find it mostly the same everywhere. Not to mention wasting time and gas! I am finding out now I am better off going to estate and yard sales!!!

Twice now they have given false information about an item. When I got the item I realized that it was worthless to me. They expect you to pay return shipping even if it's their mistake, and the shipping is usually more than the item so, it's a big gamble. These orders happened to be the type and size of plates and cups I ordered. A lot of their employees seem very uneducated. They can't use a tape measure and don't know the difference between a plate and a saucer. It's fun to browse, but be prepared to possibly be disappointed.

Yes, Goodwill's CEO makes a disgusting large salary. Since the Salvation Army is a religion, their CEO makes what? 12K? I shop on Goodwill Auction because they have an easy to navigate website, and a fairly simple buying procedure. They also have lots of interesting stuff. If I see an item in which I am interested, the first thing I do is to check the shipping charge. Sometimes the shipping costs as much as the item. But this site is a lot like eBay: There's always tomorrow and an identical or similar item. If the item is something you want, maybe it's worth the cost plus shipping charges. The people who fulfill the orders are paid by Goodwill. They have a job. Will I pay extra if I know it's worthwhile? You bet. The carrier, not Goodwill determines the cost of shipping. All of the bargains I have purchased are items about which the average person has no idea of their worth.

If I see something I know is much more valuable than the bidding amount (and I'm not interested) I email that Goodwill location and offer my opinion. For example, My three-year-old grandson is crazy for Hot Wheels. Goodwill sells them in bulk for appalling low amounts. After checking eBay and some other sites I learned Hot Wheels collectors are adult males, some Hot Wheels cars are more collectible than others. Two or three hundred dollars for an old toy car not in great shape? Peanuts. When I learned that Hot Wheels with a red band around the tires -- aka redlines -- are worth some serious jack, I contacted Goodwill Auctions. Instead of a few dollars for a bucket full of cars which may or may not include redlines they now sell individual cars for $50, $100, or more.

So here's the deal: Goodwill Auction does help people, and by sharing your expertise and funds it can help even more. Their CEO earns way too much money. That's a great big minus. I donate my stuff to the Salvation Army: They help those who have fallen through the cracks of the social network. I like to think that my time and expertise have a value to both.

Goodwill Millville NJ - Used to love going to my local Goodwill Store. Me and my husband couldn't get enough of it. Lately noticed prices are ridiculously high. This is supposed to be a second-hand store that everything is handed to them. Seems nothing good reaches the shelves anymore, everything is going up for bid online. Everything is priced at the low-end that eBay sells. Sad. Everything is overpriced, not somewhere's a like to shop anymore. Sad. Used to be a great shop for deals. They are higher than retail stores now. It's a second-hand store, not new retail.

I was high bidder for a framed in glass butterfly collection. When it arrived it sat almost two days before I opened it. (I had been sick) after opening it I saw that it was as described and sat it back in the box. Next morning, I awoke to these red welts on my legs and arms. I didn't know what to think of it. Following morning I was covered in these welts everywhere. I got worried and went to the doctor. First thing he said when he saw me, "Bedbug Bites." He asked me a bunch of questions, and then I remembered the box from Goodwill.

Sure enough, when I got back home and looked deeper into the box, there were bugs in it! They had been sitting in my house for 4 days, who knows how many escaped in that time. I bagged up as many as I could in a ziplock bag. I then contacted the seller store that sent the item and they gave me a full refund. $9.00 for item $10.00 shipping, I didn't ask for a refund and I don't see any mention of bedbugs on their disclaimer. Goodwill sent two emails with the same random message telling me I would be refunded. Not knowing what I was up against I started gathering information about bedbugs, and became increasingly more angry at Goodwill. I have spent over $650.00 so far to eradicate these bugs and it's not over yet. I think Goodwill has some responsibility to its unsuspecting customers when shipping their merchandise.

I thought bedbugs only were in bedding or clothing. Not true. I have washed and dried everything in my house that I could get into the washer. To date, over 60 loads of laundry, etc. And it's only been three weeks. I emailed a complaint letter and no one has replied. I can't believe this is happening and I would never want this to happen to anyone else. There ought to be a law! I've shopped thrift stores for 25 plus years and have never had any kind of issue with bugs. This has been a nightmare that I will not get over anytime soon. Just giving others a heads up. It happened to me, don't let it happen to you.

If Goodwill is taking it to the poor and impoverished (and they are, all the way to the bank) where is all the money going. Like the Clinton Foundation it's not going where it's suppose to be going. Just because I'm poor doesn't mean I do not know the price of things or when I'm getting scammed. They get free goods and sell for retail or just under. Not the clothes of course but I was just at the Imlay City, MI store and the cost for a used rug was 89.99. New rugs same length and quality at Big Lots are 19.99. A used plastic greenhouse was 69.99! I'm just venting here because no one at Goodwill is going to lower their prices to help out someone in my income bracket. I'll have to stick with the churches and yard sales.

To date I spent 12,000 dollars at Goodwill auctions. They booted me because I become ill and did not pay for a few auctions I won, circumstances beyond my control. Even when I showed what I spent and what happened they still said I cannot bid anymore. Well their loss. I will never ever recommend them for anything, spend a dime ever again, and the thousands and thousands of dollars' worth of donations I get from my estate sales business will now go elsewhere. Good riddance to Goodwill.

I was on shop.goodwill.com today (have been for over a year) and decided to write something on this site. While the bigwigs are making hundreds of thousands of dollars, they are paying their workers who have disabilities about 3/4 of scale according to newspapers. Goodwill seems to be profiting on the backs of minorities, and disabled employees. What else? shop.goodwill.com, is certainly making millions from people who are not knowledgeable enough to avoid the site. Today, Vintage Liberty Nickel 1908 (34213008) is being sold for $13.99 AND it has 2 bids. WHY? Is one of these a shill bidder or do these people NOT realize this coin is only worth .50c on a good day on almost any other auction site like the world's largest eBay?

Do people just like spending money and getting very little in return? Do we really have this much money that we don't care how to spend it? Why don't you give it to me? I have $100,000 in student loans that if I was selling on Goodwill, I could pay off my loans and retire after one year, never have to work again! Other people are paying $10 for a single buffalo nickel, again it's only .50c on other site but wait there's more...

I STUPIDLY bought a set of coins in a plastic paged folder for $96 (supposedly they were foreign coins, different countries). I got them and they were all Chinese made and magnetic. Worthless. Not worth the high postage I was forced to pay. I complained to Goodwill, they admitted they knew they were counterfeit as they stated to me in their letter, they are ACKEY coins and there was an article on PCGS.com website concerning these a few years ago. So they KNEW they were fake but they chose not to reveal this information in their auction. The Goodwill is in Astoria, NY. I complained to the Secret Service and they simply said, "We don't investigate counterfeit coins anymore, it's a buyer beware issue" and Goodwill knows it. They do not offer money back. What you see is what you get.

If you are unknowledgeable about coins, clothing, painting, misc items and you spend your hard earned money through their stores/auction sites, they will just say, "We can't verify the authenticity of our products as these are all donated items". Bigwigs are laughing all the way to the bank and yet people keep lining up to them and say "Here please take this evil money for your wonderful product".

Another thing, how about the shipping...Elizabeth II DG Reg FD (34170171) to my address in Spokane from the Goodwill in Virginia. One small coin will cost me $11 to get here. Are they crazy? I can mail it in a padded envelope with tracking for $2.62. I have bought comics from Texas Goodwill for $50 shipping. I found out really quick to verify shipping before I bid on such a small lot. Another lot, you can guarantee that it will be a $20 item for $5 coins/bills 34260483 - Assorted Foreign Currency (Canada & More). It will cost me $10 (actually $9.96) to get this item from Indiana, of course there is a $2 handling fee. But again, they are still double the price of what it really costs them. If I charged my customers that high of postage on my items. I would be out of business in a hurry. So why does Goodwill continue to flaunt excessively high postage costs and sell coins and many more items at 10 to 20 times what they are worth?

People just don't have a clue as to what they are buying. When they get burned by Goodwill, they say nothing, do nothing, not even warn others. Shill bidding can happen if the Goodwill employee wants to drive up the price, then he enters a bid and since you cannot see the bidders' identities, this is very possible, therefore you are now paying more for the item. People want to support a company who seemingly is taking advantage of its employees according to Forbes.com and they like giving away their money and they don't want to be told how to spend their money so they will continuously and recklessly pass it to Goodwill. Again, the bigwigs at Goodwill thank you for your support and not thinking about the possibly counterfeit coin or high priced postage. After all, they need to pay for their $500,000 to million dollar homes and their gold plated golf clubs. If I was you, I would reconsider Goodwill as a good place to shop.

They hire people who are supposed to help us find work but their employees don't care about doing their job. I am having ongoing issues with my employment support worker Miranda ** who is employed by your company. I wrote an email to your CEO Laura Hills but she refuses to address the issue!! I am on ODSP but I have been actively seeking employment that I am able to do.

Miranda is supposed to help with this!! However I end up doing 90% of the job searching and applying for job myself (which is somewhat OK) but then when I need a ride to a job interview, Miranda is busy or unavailable around 90% of the time. I have been busting my rear end to find work. I have a possible job interview at the Burlington mall tomorrow with a cleaning company called Magic maintenance and once again Miranda can't take me. It begs the question, what is the ODSP paying Goodwill's employment support for exactly?? I mean, I do the job search mostly alone and all I ask is for a ride to the interview... Is this really too much to ask??? I don't think it is!!!

I have been shopping at Goodwill since I was a teenager. I love finding deals which I then pass on to friends and family. One of my favorite things to look for at Goodwill is the Target merchandise. It used to be priced really fairly and I would purchase things quite often. Over the last few months they have raised the pricing on the Target overstock/return items to outrageous levels. To the point that where the stuff is now more expensive than it was at Target. A great example, a pillow with a tag attached saying "set of 2" that had a Target price tag on it for $14.99. They only had 1 of the 2 pillows and it was tagged $9.99! They have a ton of basic large totes and my local store which sold originally at Target for between 15-20 dollars. Then they were on clearance forever for less than 10. I saw them at the store. Goodwill has loads of them and they are priced at 14.00. How is that a deal?

My local store has about 6 bins of notebooks... The basic ones that sell for 10 cents during back to school time. They are priced at 50 cents a piece. They have tons of linens; curtains, sheets, pillow cases, etc priced between $15 and $39 each. And that's for ONE sheet, ONE curtain... That's higher than Target. My favorite is seeing the Target stuff that they sell for $1; it's tagged that way from Target... My Goodwill has it for 1.99. Why?? Target woman's tank tops that you can get at Target for $6 they have for $5. Why bother when I can go to Target when they are on sale (all the time) and get them cheaper? It's a joke.

Here it goes. I shop the GOODWILL Store at the Cressona Mall in Pennsylvania almost EVERY day. I spend Hundreds of Dollars at this store per month. I (ONE TIME) questioned the managers MARGARET and Mark about a few things and that DID NOT go over too good with them. As of today October 24, 2016, when they see me in the store, they stopped speaking to me. That SUCKS! Whatever happened to, THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT? Not at this Cressona Mall GOODWILL Store, and that's a FACT! Store Managers like MARGARET and MARK need to learn, THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT!

I still shop the store every day, but MARGARET and MARK still snub me and don't say a word to me. That is OK, BUT I can tell you this, good jobs are hard to find these days, and I can give you names of good people who would love to be the managers of the Goodwill Store at the Cressona Mall in PA. There are GREAT people working in this store, BUT the managers Margaret and Mark are another story. If they read this, I do not care, because what I say is the TRUTH. I also DO NOT want to be approached in the store by Margaret or Mark at anytime.

I watched a chi flat iron on Goodwill online Auction, ALL night because my 16 year old has been wanting this brand of flat irons. All night I was the winning bidder until when the auction was over and suddenly 3 bids within seconds apart show up after the auction is over. It states they were bidded at 7:06 but NEVER did they show up until after the auction was over! Where were the bids the whole time during the auction? Why was I the leading bidder the whole auction? Why did they even put items on the auction that you know the customer has no chance to get? I guess their employee that wanted the item got the item.

I've read the consumer affairs reviews on their auction process and it is rigged! Don't get me started on shipping and handling price gouging. All the money that they make because of their greedy ways, they should be able to hire someone to negotiate costs with the USPS. Poshmark offers 5.95 shipping, why can't they get a set rate? Let me guess. $! These items are DONATED and Goodwill goes overboard with being greedy and crooked. For what reason? I hope the employee that "won" the flat iron burns the hell out of her/his hair for being sneaky about her bidding process. Shame on Goodwill! I will post my review on consumer affairs and any other review website!! Let it be known: Goodwill online Auction is rigged! My 1st and last experience for sure!

I took some boots to the service desk to pay for them. The employer that was ringing me up said that I change the price on the bottom of the boots and then she had to get her manager up there. Manager comes up there, grab something then after she told him what happened he takes the boots to the back up the store and changes the price of them - double the amount it was alright was already on the bottom. Basically called me a liar and a thief. I did not change the price on the boots. These two should be ashamed of themselves.

Well, everything that can go wrong with online purchase I have experienced it with Goodwill online. From items that were in much worse conditions than noted in the item description (nor depicted on pictures), lost items to the most recent one - overcharging. Last week I authorized $23.25 payment for the latest online purchase, only to realize that I was charged $120 instead of $23.25. Of course, I immediately called CC and disputed the charge. Like many other buyers, there is so many things that I do not like with Goodwill online - from bad quality pictures (no chance to zoom in and see item details) to overcharging the shipping. I have decided not to bid on numerous items because the shipping charge alone was bigger than what I wanted to pay for the item & shipping combined. Also, do not trust listing descriptions. People who describe items have no idea about difference between vintage/antique and reproduction, or are familiar with period styles.

Horrible experiences. Every time I go into this store in Hollywood Blvd 4575 Hollywood Ave this old lady her name is ** always grumpy mood. She say to me the prices it's not right and always want to pay more higher prices for items because they say it's not the right prices. I talk with somebody but they say to me people changes the price. The question is how I know when the prices is right??? It's make feel horrible. I really thinks this is not right. I really think and feel she is indiscriminate me because I a transgender woman. I think this the reality about why she do this to me every time. I tired.

So I find myself without a car at the moment. Walking, I find myself next to Goodwill, and I felt myself start to feel sick. I've got my backpack (because I'm walking) and a bag from the grocery store with Snapple and treats for my dog. I'm pouring sweat, feeling like I'm really in need of the bathroom, so I walked in and went directly to the bathroom. Did I do right? No, I would say not. The plan was to take care of the immediate problem and then take care of everything else.

Then this employee with a horrible attitude and too much makeup sees me walking out, and she calls me out in front of everyone, with no finesse or even niceness. "Are you aware that Goodwill has a policy of leaving bags up front?" No, because I never had a bag before. It made sense and I was okay with it, and then this little mouse next to us goes "I tried to tell him but he just ran into the bathroom." ("I told him he shouldn't be doing wrong, teacher. Here's a big shiny apple." You know the kind).

So I leave my things in the locker, and I start to look around. I'm keyed up, I'm a little put off by the way the message was conveyed, but if I had known I would have put my stuff in a locker, and risked peeing myself or throwing up. Bear in mind that everything I was wearing came from Goodwill. Half my apartment is Goodwill. I believe in the mission and the values, and I'll definitely go to other stores. I see her watching me, and I'm trying to calm down and see if they have what I need, but then she's still watching me, and all the sudden I didn't want to be there anymore. I decide that I don't have a lot of time, and I don't see anything I want.

So I get my things and I go, and I think she was calling to me from across the store, but I wasn't listening anymore. I've been in retail since 1994 and I know that there's better ways of handling situations like that. You don't make people feel like a criminal first thing, you don't do it so others can hear, and you don't treat someone like they're doing something wrong automatically. I don't think I needed to explain myself either. So what we have here is a bad situation made worse by a young lady's obvious inability to deal with people like a professional. Will I go back to that store? No.

They're at it again. Listing things they don't have and making you fight for a refund. Also selling broken items and shipping them, then telling you there is nothing they can do about it. You're out of luck and you're out of your money. These people should be shut down. Or maybe a class action suit would make them do things the way other businesses do. They think they are above the law, kind of like Hillary. We take your money and too bad for you. NO recourse.

Hello. I recently started buying items from the goodwill.com auctions and a lot of the items I bought were very nice and great deals. But when I received them in the mail, whoever packaged the items at the different goodwill stores around the us, there was no concern to how they packaged anything. An antique Lionel train set I bought was just pretty much thrown in a box and got scratched and broke during shipping. An antique clock I bought that was supposed to be undamaged shipped without the glass to it and was packaged so poorly 2 of the sides split all the way down the wood long ways lol. I contacted the Goodwill Store I purchased item from and they said they would send a return label. Well it's been over a week and still no return label and no reply to my emails asking when they would send it. The train items were bought from MERS/Missouri Goodwill Industries and the clock was purchased from Goodwill Industries of Central Indiana.

I used to love to donate to Goodwill, and see my donated items later being sold at low prices for those who are less fortunate, or for bargain hunters. I have been both, at different times, and in the past was very excited to find a good deal at Goodwill. When we moved from Fort Collins to Grand Junction, I was shocked by the prices at the local Goodwill Store. Every year I've seen the prices rise. Because of the high prices, I no longer donate to Goodwill. Instead I find a person who needs what I have to give, and I just give it to them. I still get tempted to shop at Goodwill, and usually leave empty handed and disgusted by the high prices. Even my teenage daughters think their prices are ridiculous, as they once saw a pair of used jeans that they had seen on sale, BRAND NEW, for the same price that Goodwill was asking. The prices are actually insulting to people's intelligence!

I've learned that I can go to the local HERBERGER'S store, on a sale day, using coupons, and buy brand new items for the same price, and sometimes less than what Goodwill is asking for used, stretched, faded, pilled, or even new items. Now Goodwill is asking if I want to "round up." NO, I don't want to round up! The profits are not paying the store employees higher wages, it is going to the executives! Get real, Goodwill. Your name has become a farce. Your store name should be changed to "ConArtists."

I WILL NO LONGER BE DONATING ANYTHING TO GOODWILL IN AUSTIN Texas. In fact, I will no longer shop at goodwill. You use to find some really good deals at Goodwill, now their prices are extremely outrageous on some of their used items. It use to be fun bidding on items until their starting bids at $25 on every item is too high that it leaves no room to bid or it's not even worth the starting bid, especially on their fake designer handbags.

I participated in the live bidding at all the goodwill locations to collect and resale vintage items. I won a couple of bids at the North Lamar & Koenig location. The first was an authentic vintage Coach handbag. When I went into the store to pick it up, it was missing, so was the bid sheet. The manager of the store did accommodate me by giving me a $20 gift card.

The second time I placed a bid and won was for several vintage dolls. When I went to pick the items up, I noticed one of the dolls were missing. I knew this because when I viewed the items I had taken a picture of them and that particular doll was not there and couldn't be found. That was the LAST time I participated in bidding at that locations, because apparently the person in charge is unorganized or the employees steals the items.

This past weekend, a friend of mine went into the same location and placed a bid on 2 antique wooden chest sets. She received a call that she had won the bid, but when she called the next day to inquire about it to pick up, they couldn't find the sheet. On Monday she called again, they still couldn't locate the sheet nor the items. Then finally she ask for the manager and she said that it was sold at the live auction, but get this when ask for the sheet for verification, she couldn't find it. If you're not there during the live auction you'll NEVER know if you actually won an item. TIP: When you place a bid that has multiple items included, take a snapshot of the items. Goodwill will no longer receive donations from me or my business. All future donations will continue to go to the Salvation Army, Habitat and community Church's.

I used to be able to get great bags of junk jewelry, but now, all the jewelry goes to e-commerce so they can go through it, take out all the good stuff, put it online and send the rest of the junk and I mean junk back to the stores. We are the communities who have donated our items to you and the communities that have kept you in business. The last bag of jewelry I purchased was $59.95 and what I got should have truly been thrown in the trash. I got perhaps $3.00's worth. I will no longer be shopping at the Goodwill nor will I be donating to the Goodwill anymore. Very disappointed in you.

I have recently been doing some shopping on the Goodwill Auction site and did some research. With my job that is what I do and can dig into things really deep. What I figured out with things is that Goodwill Auctions have the same people who bid things up to get a higher sale. I found this out multiple ways and it pisses me off that they are doing this to make higher profits. They should not be allowed to do this and if they want to set a reserve price then start the price higher than it currently is at! I shouldn't have to pay more for something used from Goodwill Auction than if I were to get it Brand New on Amazon. The same people can't be always be buying all the same items. I know that they want to make money but they are doing it all wrong, Goodwill was set up to help people and they aren't doing that on their site.

Second the prices that they charge are crazy high! I sell on Amazon and Ebay and I know what it can cost to ship something. They triple if not more the cost of shipping. Another thing is why do I pay for shipping on something that weighs 5lbs and be charged for 25lbs!!! That is extremely excessive! And it should not be allowed at all. They need to have their shipping regulated and stop ripping people off!!! And stop charging way, way, way too much extra, and it's not even next day for those extreme prices.

I visit this local Goodwill normally on a daily basis because I am retired and really loved visiting to see what I can find. Lately the management team and employees have question my purchases. I was accused of changing a price on a Honeywell fan that was donated from Target. A manager approached the cash register and said, "Hold on a minute before you leave I need to see how much you paid for that fan". I showed him the fan and the receipt which I had paid $24.99. He stated, "I'm so sorry, an older woman was mad because she wanted it", and I had already put it in my buggy. That didn't really bother me that much. What did bother me was each time I would visit there would be Mexican children running throughout the store unsupervised.

I have approached the management team and employees Time After Time After Time. I have been told there is nothing they can do. It is a safety hazard not just for the children but the customers also. I have complained at least 10 times. So now when I come in the Mexican Associates will ask me to buy things for them, will question me when I come every day, who am I buying things for, and will question prices on the products. I have not seen this done to anyone else. I have started videoing things going on in this location. Money is switching hands and going to the employees who are not ringing up all the sales. I call this theft. I have seen customers come in and a buggy full of merchandise brought to them that has been put back and saved.

Again today in Mexican employee who checked me out questions everything I had purchased. Stating she wanted to call the manager to check every single price. Yes I did get angry. She walked off and begin to mumble in Spanish with another Spanish girl. I have actually seen the Hispanic women come in there and hide things in their baby strollers, purchase a suitcase and loaded with clothing, put shoes on and leave old shoes, but they all turn their heads. I spend an average of $200 a week which is paying their salaries. Yes I am pissed off. I feel I am being discriminated against not just because of my color but because of my disability.

Goodwill is no longer the company it was. They have become greedy and no longer care about folks who are on fixed budgets. Prices have gone up, up, up. Everything is donated. Profits were up 25% for Goodwill Industries and yet they still pay their workers minimum wage. Who is pocketing all this money? Donate your goods to a true thrift store not a billion dollar company.

For a business that gets all their products for free they are awfully expensive. I pitched a pair of jogging pants. They charged me $7.75 and $6.75 for a shirt. I can get these items for cheaper at Giant Tigers or Walmart. They had a set of dishes for $500.00. No joke. I'm serious. Just incredible how expensive they are.

Goodwill Store Company Profile