3.9/5 (165 ratings)

About Fossil Watches

Fossil Watches Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fossil Watches?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fossil Watches?

Original review: Aug. 31, 2018

My family as well as myself, have bought many Fossil watches in the last 20 yrs. We loved them. The first watches we bought, lasted at least 5 yrs. As we bought more and time passed, the quality and longevity of the watches decreased. I have at least 3 watches that didn't even last a year. We spent good money, thinking the watches would be of the same quality that we were used to by the brand. Now we don't even look at watches by Fossil, when we are shopping.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2018

I love Fossil, they are well made without killing your budget. They use quality materials which make them distinctive. It looks better than more expensive brand. It’s versatile for any occasion.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2018

Very Stylish. Comfortable to wear. Can use it with jeans, to work or go out day or night. Good face size and easy to read numbers. Reliable mechanism to keep the time. Love how it looks on my wrist and how it works.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2018

Look great but break too soon. They have plenty of watches but they rust, battery dies and they stop working. The price point is ok but for the time they last, I stopped buying them.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2018

Very good brand. Did not experience a lot of trouble with the brand. Interchangeable bands and faces. You could read the numbers. The watches were comfortable and some shine in the dark. Enjoyed the product.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2018

Fossil is a brand that offers many very fashionable choices. I have purchased several over the years and have found they are OK for the price. Mostly I have enjoyed the up-to-date look of the watches.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2018

I really loved my watch but the durability was not what I expected. It didn't last a year. I thought I could get it repaired but the repairs would cost more than the watch itself.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2018

My Fossil watch has been a casual favorite of mine for about eight years because it is attractively styled, accurate and masculinity stylish without being overly macho. It is easy to read at a glance and has stopwatch capability.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2018

Bought the watch through an upscale store. I paid an enormous price and expected better quality for my money. The base of the watch rusted, yes, rusted even though it was considered waterproof. The band also rusted and I had to stop wearing it because it scratched my wrist so much. Never again!!

Original review: Aug. 25, 2018

I have 2 Fossil watches, both bought at outlets. Prices are quite reasonable, even more so with frequent sales. Styles are always appealing, and sometimes unique. Staff is always friendly and helpful. My only complaint is battery life seems to be a bit short.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2018

I bought the Fossil watch for my husband. It is not a watch you can wear every day as the band broke more than once due to pins falling out and the little knobs on side of watch broke off. Poor quality for a high price. Most disappointing.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2018

We bought the watch for a gift for one of our kids. I liked it so much I bought him another one that he liked better and I kept the original one. I still have the watch and use it often. I need a new band for it. It wore out a while ago.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2018

Fossil has excellent styles, and value for money... I own four Fossil watches. Try not to go into the store for fear. I’ll buy another. Really love them.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2018

I bought a Fossil Watch in Aruba... It was expensive. Five years later, it stopped working. I called Fossil customer service... Gave them the model number. They replied that they don't make that model anymore. Hence, they can't and won't repair it. I figured that since they discontinued the model, they might offer me another watch... No such luck. An expensive lesson learned with FOSSIL watches!!! I now own an expensive MOVADO!!!

Original review: Aug. 21, 2018

I own several Fossil watches and have owned them for several years due to the quality. They have a nice selection to which they are constantly adding new designs each year or so and I think they are affordable.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2018

I have owned one of my Fossil watches over 5 years and have never had said problem. Not even the battery has stopped. It is sturdy. The style is great. I own 3 other Fossil watches.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2018

Beautiful, innovative designs. Pricing is appropriate - not too expensive, not cheap at all. I enjoy Fossil watches because they look great and function just as well.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2018

Love the coral face of the gold link band of Fossil watch - very original and unique. Have never seen anyone with this same watch. Great with turquoise, tans and neutrals. I have many watches and this is my favorite by far. Very structurally made sturdy and can be adjusted to fit which is a great quality for all sizes of wrist. Fossil a good brand and coral a great color and just now needs a battery. I would recommend highly as could be a teenager to middle age to elderly stylish watch.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2018

Their watches are pretty durable, but I don't like how you have to have a special tool to change the batteries. Also, their prices are kind of high because the resale price is low.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2018

Love the customer service, courteous, prompt and so friendly. The fixed my problem without hesitation although the warranty was expired. Love the brand and the look of my watch.

Original review: Aug. 16, 2018

The minute and the hour hands came off the center piece. Had it only few months and it was just outside the warranty. Took it to a jeweler, but the repair would cost as much as the watch. So, I tossed it!

Original review: Aug. 15, 2018

A heavier watch but it is made so nicely you don't even know you are wearing it. Perfect design for comfort. It also has a very sturdy band that I have not had to replace in the approximately 15 years I have had the watch.

Original review: Aug. 15, 2018

Well my daughter in law got me a watch for Christmas one year but the watch kept stopping. I have replaced the battery at least three times. Pretty watch but been in the jewelry box more than I have wore it.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2018

Low end quartz movements, but with many collectible aspects and varieties. Common watch for the common person. They're a fun watch, but not necessarily in the Breguet or Jager le Coutre category.

Original review: Aug. 13, 2018

My Fossil watch was the best watch I’ve ever had, and I would still have it if it wasn’t stolen. I liked it more than the Invicta that I wear now. The Fossil was durable, good looking and kept perfect time.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2018

Quality product with versatile designs, from casual to formal. I own several Fossil watches and purchased Fossil watches as gifts, never had a problem with the watches and gift receivers loved them, as well.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2018

Fashionable, sturdy, reliable and water resistant! Battery lasts a long time. I have the chrome which seems to go with a lot of my sports clothes. Priced right for the quality!

Original review: Aug. 10, 2018

Nice watch, but the batteries are really bad. I had to replace the batteries in my 4 Fossil watches every 9 months. When I complained, they gave me one for free. Other than that, watches are fine. Fun, not fine watches. Don’t expect more.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

I've have a rectangle Fossil watch for about a year. I love it and it still looks like new. I tend to be hard on watches and this one is sturdy & classy.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2018

That Fossil watch is the only watch that has outlasted all by others including my Citizens Eco-Drive and my Bulova. It withstands water working outside, I work road construction.

Fossil Watches Company Information