4.05/5

57 Fossil Watches Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

I always liked the special designs that are offered. I have given them as many gifts. Wonderful gift for twenty to thirty year olds. They always kept good time and worked efficiently.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2018

I like Fossil watches as they seem to keep very good time. I like the different styles they put out, both with more up-to-date- styles, and plain watches. They seem to fit my lifestyle very well. The only time I had an issue with one of them was when I lost a crystal with one of them, but I liked the watch so much, I still wore it until the battery went dead. I wore a Fossil watch for over ten to fifteen years. I will still go back to a Fossil watch when I am in the market for one.

Get expert buying tips about Jewelry Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2018

The watch you can buy sporty, dress up for casual. You can get Deiss made with 54 mm bezel which takes a beating. I have a few that are even more than 100 ft water resistant. These watches are tough but also look good.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

The watch is beautiful and it keeps time very well. My problem is that the instruction manual doesn't tell you about the functions, just how to set it up. I go online to see how to make changes, etc. I like that I can change the watch face too. One thing I've noticed is that my steps seem to stop being counted randomly and that's annoying. But overall I love this watch Fossil Q rose gold. I get a lot of compliments on it too.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2018

I was on a trip when my watch died. I bought my Fossil watch and have not worn anything else since then. It is a great, reliable and durable watch. Love it!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fossil Watches?

Original review: Sept. 9, 2018

I have had Fossil watches for over 20 years. They not only look good but work well. The brand speaks for itself and their fashion follows the times as I do with watches as well.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2018

This watch has endured a motorcycle accident, shorted across a battery terminal and general everyday being beat up. I just recently had to send it back to Fossil because the band broke.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2018

I bought a few (4) watches in the 80's!! I still have the tin cases they came in, although I've gotten a couple new bands for the 2 of them.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2018

I bought a Fossil watch for the availability to use apps with it. This watch has been the best I have owned! I love how I can customize my watch face and it syncs with my Google Fit. I've owned a lot of smart watches and this one is by far the best!

Original review: Sept. 5, 2018

I love this watch, it is stylish and I get compliments when I wear it! I have had it for 2 years and the battery life is great!!! I will buy more soon!!!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2018

My fossil watch is about 6 years old. It knew failed but for the battery. I love the watch but it does seem to go through batteries. Their watches tend to have a lot of extras and I think that uses the batteries up quicker. It does run well. The batteries last me about 8 months.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2018

I have never experienced any issues with my Fossil watches. Each have a unique style. My first Fossil watch, purchased in 2013, is still going strong. I have purchased 2 more since the initial purchase. The store associate I deal with, Sawgrass Mills Mall, is always polite, kind and helps me find the best deals. I also purchased other Fossil products i.e. shades, wallets, and key chains.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2018

I remember fondly my Fossil, kept great time, I am hard on a watch. It remained good looking, sharp, eye-catching -- then I lost it.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2018

I purchase 2 watches then I found them on Kohl for almost 1/3 of the price, same watch. I like them but for the price we pay should have a longer life and quality.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2018

Accurate, durable, comfortable and easy to read. Great price and good selection. Makes a nice gift. Not too trendy, but not run of the mill. Fairly easy to find in stores but easier online.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2018

My family as well as myself, have bought many Fossil watches in the last 20 yrs. We loved them. The first watches we bought, lasted at least 5 yrs. As we bought more and time passed, the quality and longevity of the watches decreased. I have at least 3 watches that didn't even last a year. We spent good money, thinking the watches would be of the same quality that we were used to by the brand. Now we don't even look at watches by Fossil, when we are shopping.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2018

I love Fossil, they are well made without killing your budget. They use quality materials which make them distinctive. It looks better than more expensive brand. It’s versatile for any occasion.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2018

Very Stylish. Comfortable to wear. Can use it with jeans, to work or go out day or night. Good face size and easy to read numbers. Reliable mechanism to keep the time. Love how it looks on my wrist and how it works.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2018

Look great but break too soon. They have plenty of watches but they rust, battery dies and they stop working. The price point is ok but for the time they last, I stopped buying them.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2018

Very good brand. Did not experience a lot of trouble with the brand. Interchangeable bands and faces. You could read the numbers. The watches were comfortable and some shine in the dark. Enjoyed the product.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2018

Fossil is a brand that offers many very fashionable choices. I have purchased several over the years and have found they are OK for the price. Mostly I have enjoyed the up-to-date look of the watches.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2018

I really loved my watch but the durability was not what I expected. It didn't last a year. I thought I could get it repaired but the repairs would cost more than the watch itself.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2018

My Fossil watch has been a casual favorite of mine for about eight years because it is attractively styled, accurate and masculinity stylish without being overly macho. It is easy to read at a glance and has stopwatch capability.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2018

Bought the watch through an upscale store. I paid an enormous price and expected better quality for my money. The base of the watch rusted, yes, rusted even though it was considered waterproof. The band also rusted and I had to stop wearing it because it scratched my wrist so much. Never again!!

Original review: Aug. 25, 2018

I have 2 Fossil watches, both bought at outlets. Prices are quite reasonable, even more so with frequent sales. Styles are always appealing, and sometimes unique. Staff is always friendly and helpful. My only complaint is battery life seems to be a bit short.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2018

I bought the Fossil watch for my husband. It is not a watch you can wear every day as the band broke more than once due to pins falling out and the little knobs on side of watch broke off. Poor quality for a high price. Most disappointing.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2018

We bought the watch for a gift for one of our kids. I liked it so much I bought him another one that he liked better and I kept the original one. I still have the watch and use it often. I need a new band for it. It wore out a while ago.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2018

Fossil has excellent styles, and value for money... I own four Fossil watches. Try not to go into the store for fear. I’ll buy another. Really love them.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2018

I bought a Fossil Watch in Aruba... It was expensive. Five years later, it stopped working. I called Fossil customer service... Gave them the model number. They replied that they don't make that model anymore. Hence, they can't and won't repair it. I figured that since they discontinued the model, they might offer me another watch... No such luck. An expensive lesson learned with FOSSIL watches!!! I now own an expensive MOVADO!!!

Original review: Aug. 21, 2018

I own several Fossil watches and have owned them for several years due to the quality. They have a nice selection to which they are constantly adding new designs each year or so and I think they are affordable.

Fossil Watches Company Information