2. Shopping
  3. Jewelry Stores

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.44/5

Fossil Watches Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fossil Watches?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fossil Watches?

Original review: May 7, 2020

Ordered 7 items on their 70% sale. Payment didn't go through on PayPal because Fossil didn't claim it....lost out on sale items, Fossil basically said "can't go back in time" and offered 30% off instead. When I explained I wouldn't be shopping with them again they said "hopefully you'll give us a 2nd chance in the future."

Original review: April 29, 2020

I bought a beautiful Fossil watch for my husband as a Christmas gift. It had a beautiful black leather cuff style band. Within less than one year the band broke along with the pin that secured the watch band. I reached out to their customer service in hopes that they would be willing to replace the watch band being it was only 1 year old, actually just less than 1 year old. I was told I could spend $30 to replace the band plus shipping. Why would I want to pay $30 to replace a band that broke so quickly?

I was really disappointed in their customer service and lack of integrity by not backing up their product better. I certainly won't be buying another fossil watch for my husband, and I certainly won't recommend for anyone else to buy one. With the quantity of bands that they purchase for watches, I guarantee that this band probably cost them a few dollars if that. For them not to be willing to replace it at no cost was very shocking. To me it's simply showed me how much or rather how little they valued me as a customer.

Get buying tips about Jewelry Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 15, 2020

I got a watch from Fossil for my boyfriend for our anniversary. Not but two weeks later the battery broke and a nob fell off so I took it in to get repaired on Nov 17th 2018. The workers at the mall great! But over the phone customer service is absolutely HORRID to deal with. I have been LIED to on multiple accounts. Backs and forths of me having to pay fees and me CONTINUOUSLY having to correct them. I’ve spent a total of 6 hours on the phone all together calling this company. I absolutely will not be buying ANYTHING from them ever again and don’t recommend anyone to either.

So now it is JANUARY 15TH! 2020 AND THEY ARE SENDING ME A BROKEN WATCH BACK NO ONE FIXED IT. So now (: I am so so beyond myself. I have to send the watch in AGAIN and wait ANOTHER 4-6 WEEKS in order for my boyfriend to get his watch back. I do not like being mean. It SUCKS but this company is the worst company ever! I am SUPPOSED to be receiving a full refund for this **. But who knows if it's ACTUALLY going to happen fake ** supervisor. Calling you guys out on twitter. But they only respond to save the face of the company. ** is the only way to get through to this company. AND I NEVER **. Don’t waste your time or money on this wack company.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2020

I’ve gone through 2 watches in two years. Both had issues with internal pieces. It constantly loses time. These are junk for the money you pay. I bought a 2017 model and previously had a 2015. I’ll be looking to switch brands after this experience.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2019

My daughter shopped for watch on cyber Monday, paid for the watch, got an email the next day out of stock. We called them five times, rude people in other countries not wanting to help her or honor the cyber Monday sale with another watch. My daughter finally talk to someone. They said, "We cannot Honor the 50% off coupon through email. You have to do it on the phone." They Told her to purchase the watch full price. They would send her 50% off back to her account. Meanwhile they still had the money for the other watch. So that would take 5 to 7 business days then it would take another 5 to 7 business days to get the 50% off money back in her bank account. I told my daughter I would not shop here ever again. Very rude customer service people on the phone.

I saw that this company was based out of Texas. I sent them an email about what happened. All they wanted was the last four digits of the card. No apology For the inconvenience or the lack of customer service or the fact that they tied up a lot of money in her bank account. She’s 17 spending her own money. This is a gift for her boyfriend for Christmas. Hopefully she learns after this experience with them not to shop with them ever again. Just be warned. There is no customer service. The customer is wrong and they will argue with you and tell you that. I couldn’t even understand the last young lady that we spoke to. She said they Located in Guatemala City. Warning, warning, warning. Do not buy from this company.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2019

I purchased this watch because I always use Fossil and I did not want an Apple Watch, my preference has been fossil for over 20 years. So when I purchased this watch I was really excited. But since I got the watch I have replaced the battery 3 times, unacceptable. That’s ridiculous. I don’t have time to go replacing a battery at the mall. I’m a nurse that works 2 full time jobs and this has been so inconvenient. I don’t recommend this watch at all. Maybe I should stick with a regular watch.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2019

I purchased a FOSSIL Gen 5 watch August 5th and received a email confirmation the watch was shipped Friday August 9th with a tracking number informing me it will arrive Tuesday August 13th end of day. Wednesday August 14th I phone FEDEX and Fossil. They both inform me it has not been shipped. I've asked for a refund and they REFUSE. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM FOSSIL. The Team Leader refused to answer my questions why they will not cancel my order as it has not been shipped. I'll never order anything from FOSSIL. They have made me move to. DG

Original review: July 17, 2019

I bought smart watch from Niagara Outlet Mall US side. Just under two weeks case cover starts falling. Luckily every time I found it. I emailed to customer support. They provide me with FedEx tracking no. and company FG Service provider asking $55 Canadian to fix it. What a joke. I will never buy any product from them thinking I lost money somewhere. Asking everybody think twice before buying poor workmanship material and quality.

Original review: June 11, 2019

I purchased the Gen 3 Smartwatch directly from Fossil. I've had it for about four months now. In general, the watch is very heavy to me, but I don't have another brand of smartwatch to compare it to. The touchscreen isn't touchy enough. I have a difficult time getting the screen to scroll or switch to the screen I want. It can also take a few shakes to awaken the screen just so I can know the time. My primary issue is the very poor battery life. I leave about 6:30 am, and was finding the watch was dead before I returned home in the evening. It generally only lasts about 10 hours - max. That is if I do not get a lot of notifications during the day.

I do not have any extra apps on the watch - only Google Fit. I have the settings to preserve battery life. I emailed customer service, and after almost two weeks I have not received a response. So I finally called and was eventually connected to tech support who informed me that 8 - 12 hours was considered acceptable battery life. I travel often for work, and I actually need a watch that tells time for an entire day. They do not have any batteries for their watches which will last longer. So now, I'm going to have to carry my watch charger around with me until I find a replacement smartwatch - which will not be a Fossil.

Original review: May 3, 2019

Basically the watch is comparable to any domestic watch. However, no jeweler I have found in my area will replace the watch battery. Every time it requires that I send it away for this simple task. This watch is far from the calibre of watches that require such inconvenience. Rolex, Movado are easier to have serviced than the Fossil. So it sits unused. Warning, if you decide to get a Fossil watch, make sure you are near a distributor, otherwise once the battery dies, you will have nothing more than a bracelet.

Fossil Watches Company Information