2. Shopping
  3. Jewelry Stores

3.9/5 (119 ratings)

About Fossil Watches

Fossil Watches Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fossil Watches?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fossil Watches?

Original review: Oct. 8, 2021

So disappointed in the service I received from Fossil. I ordered an embossed wallet that my partner really wanted early enough that it would be here for our anniversary. They made a horrible mistake on the embossing and upon calling I was told I needed to return it but they would send out a replacement right away. I called the next day to see about getting tracking information and was told that whoever told me that it would be sent out was mistaken and I needed to wait until they received the return until they could send out the replacement. Even though they made a mistake on the embossing it’s somehow now my issue to wait an extra 20-30 days for the mistake to be corrected when my anniversary is in less than 10 days.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2021

I have ordered some wallet for someone special as GIFT. Unfortunately it never arrived. I tried to contact FOSSIL but they are very unprofessional to communicate. I am still awaiting for my refund. It's very very disappointing and embarrassing. I wish I could see their review before place the order.

Get buying tips about Jewelry Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 8, 2021

When I was ordering a watch for my son it was listed on the Fossil site for $50.70 but when I placed it in my cart and tried to check out it jumped to $118. I chatted with someone and they had me send them a picture of the ad. Then they said I needed to call customer service and gave me a number. As I talked with them they put me on hold and upon return told me they could sell me the watch for $70 and that was as low as they could go. I ask them again why they could not honor their ad and they apologized and said they couldn't honor their advertised price. I have since been contacted that I will be hearing from them but that was a week ago and nothing yet. BEWARE WHEN YOU ORDER AND CHECK YOUR RECIEPT!! I do not trust this company and do not recommend them to anyone looking for a watch.

Original review: March 4, 2021

My fourth smartwatch; I had high hopes for it. The black silicone wristband irritated my skin so I replaced it with a nylon one. I am very disappointed with the battery life; I can barely get 24 hours of use out of it before it gives the low battery warning. I hate the way it constantly annoys me with ads and suggestions that I can't turn off. I have a lot of problems signing in each time I put it on; it doesn't recognize my swipes a few times before it works. When I use it for tapping on Google Pay, it fails over half the time. I miss my Pebble watch, which never let me down for 2 years. Unfortunately Fitbit acquired it and shut it down.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2021

So I purchased a sports Fossil smartwatch and l initially thought it would be perfect for my future nursing careers as I'm a nursing student. Hhow wrong I was. The first watch I had broke within three or four months. The plastic clip that holds the straps together broke off. I got to replacement no problem at the store. The second watch started burning my wrist and it's left permanent scarring and that was after half a year of having it. So I messaged the customer service team and let them know that they had a crappy product that was dangerous for people to be wearing and it took them a week to respond. They responded with "we take this very seriously" and then sent me a laundry list of things that they needed which is fine. One of the things that they ask for which I didn't really understand was a doctor's note cuz I don't understand why someone would go to the doctors for a burn on the wrist.

So after I provided all the information they needed we went back and forth for a very long time because they only responded once a week. Eventually they finally told me that they didn't have my watch in stock and that they could either give me a different watch within that price range or give me a gift card which would you would only be able to use in store which is ridiculous. So instead of providing me a list of watches that were within that price range I had to go online and search which is so disrespectful. At this point I found some watches that were a generation higher and were on sale so I thought perfect within the price range and on sale saving money. Awesome. They got back to me saying that they didn't do sale prices and that it had to be original price which is where I started to get extremely pissed off because I just want a watch that works.

So now I'm getting a gift card that only works in stores and I don't want to purchase from this company anymore. They have horrible customer service. They have dangerous and crappy products which I would never recommend anyone ever. I would also recommend not shopping at this company unless you want to be ripped off I guess. But because I am a nursing student and I only have so much money currently I'm going to have to buy another Smartwatch from this company and I am so not happy. I wish they could just refund me my money but I understand that they want to keep the funds that they made within the company but at the same time if your product fails twice on the same person maybe just give them their money back because that person has gone through enough.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2020

Such a terrible brand. I ordered 5 watches with names engraved on all of them. After 8 days they sent me an email saying ordered cancelled. Spent almost 45 mins on phone with no proper explanation. This is so ridiculous. If there is an issue with the website it should have been fixed. Same items are showing in stock but with different prices. What a horrible way to make more money by saying it’s cancelled as its issue in website. If it's unavailable it should be updated 24-48 hrs not after 8 days. Customer care representatives are no help at all. Never going to shop ever again at any fossil stores. Never waste your time and energy with these guys!! 0 for services and 00 for the products.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2020

I purchased a watch for my fiancé on the Fossil website on Oct 20. On the 26th I received an email that my order had been cancelled. THE EMAIL HAD NO EXPLANATION AS TO WHY MY ORDER WAS CANCELLED. After 1.5hrs on hold (the first 45min waiting for a call back. The second 45min actually on hold after the rep that called me back could not address my issue) they tell me they do not have this item in stock and that is why I can not get my order fulfilled. I then asked WHY the item is still listed for sale on the site if there are none, he didn't have an answer except they are working to update their site. I then asked how do I know what IS IN STOCK OR IS NOT IN STOCK if their website is not up to date. He said DON'T BUY ANY ITEMS ON SALE or SIT ON HOLD FOR 45min to ask the sales representative if they have that item in stock.

This is not the first issue I had with the site. A few weeks before this, the site pages kept reloading every 15 secs preventing me from even looking at the items. He likes Fossil, I am not a fan and after this, I will not purchase one for him. You know sales bring an influx of traffic and increased purchases how is it that 6 days later you cancel orders, the item is still listed for sale on the website, and the email cancelling the order does not even have a reason. Crazy!

Original review: Oct. 9, 2020

They have sale 30% off. I ordered my watch the online and 30% website didn't accept. I called them took 45 minutes to answer my inquiry. They told me that my order is canceled because watch I was looking for is not in stock. They already charged my credit card and said wait for 7 business days. I didn't receive cancellation notification for my order nor a call from supervisor or manager. The manager was away and they promise me that he is going to call me. No one called me all day. ****Just stay away. Very bad business practice ****.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2020

Recent bought Fossil Gen 5 with lots of hope later found its battery life is so worse. Can't even last for a day. Very much disappointed. Hope they take this issue seriously and replace that batteries to gain genuine customer base.

Original review: May 7, 2020

Ordered 7 items on their 70% sale. Payment didn't go through on PayPal because Fossil didn't claim it....lost out on sale items, Fossil basically said "can't go back in time" and offered 30% off instead. When I explained I wouldn't be shopping with them again they said "hopefully you'll give us a 2nd chance in the future."

Fossil Watches Company Information