3.59/5

63 Fossil Watches Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Sept. 12, 2018

I like Fossil watches as they seem to keep very good time. I like the different styles they put out, both with more up-to-date- styles, and plain watches. They seem to fit my lifestyle very well. The only time I had an issue with one of them was when I lost a crystal with one of them, but I liked the watch so much, I still wore it until the battery went dead. I wore a Fossil watch for over ten to fifteen years. I will still go back to a Fossil watch when I am in the market for one.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

The watch is beautiful and it keeps time very well. My problem is that the instruction manual doesn't tell you about the functions, just how to set it up. I go online to see how to make changes, etc. I like that I can change the watch face too. One thing I've noticed is that my steps seem to stop being counted randomly and that's annoying. But overall I love this watch Fossil Q rose gold. I get a lot of compliments on it too.

Get expert buying tips about Jewelry Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2018

I have never experienced any issues with my Fossil watches. Each have a unique style. My first Fossil watch, purchased in 2013, is still going strong. I have purchased 2 more since the initial purchase. The store associate I deal with, Sawgrass Mills Mall, is always polite, kind and helps me find the best deals. I also purchased other Fossil products i.e. shades, wallets, and key chains.

Original review: Aug. 20, 2018

Love the coral face of the gold link band of Fossil watch - very original and unique. Have never seen anyone with this same watch. Great with turquoise, tans and neutrals. I have many watches and this is my favorite by far. Very structurally made sturdy and can be adjusted to fit which is a great quality for all sizes of wrist. Fossil a good brand and coral a great color and just now needs a battery. I would recommend highly as could be a teenager to middle age to elderly stylish watch.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2018

I am a retired Emergency Room Nurse, and have worn my Fossil watches every day for years! I am such a big fan! They are durable and beautiful. On my 12 hour shifts, I used my watch all day long to count pulses, document times, along with all my other time related tasks. Fossil is just the best value for money. I will tell anyone how much I have used and loved my Fossil watch!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fossil Watches?

Original review: May 3, 2019

Basically the watch is comparable to any domestic watch. However, no jeweler I have found in my area will replace the watch battery. Every time it requires that I send it away for this simple task. This watch is far from the calibre of watches that require such inconvenience. Rolex, Movado are easier to have serviced than the Fossil. So it sits unused. Warning, if you decide to get a Fossil watch, make sure you are near a distributor, otherwise once the battery dies, you will have nothing more than a bracelet.

Original review: April 1, 2019

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND REFUSE TO CORRECT THEIR ERROR... Placed an order over the phone and they never repeated the shipping address. As a result they entered the wrong address. I called within 10 minutes of calling in the order because I got an email confirmation with the wrong address. They said they corrected it. WRONG. Got a tracking number a day later with the wrong address still. Called in to fix it and they said they never got a correction report from my second call. So the third guy said they would try to fix it. Called a few days later to check and still nothing was done. They continued to send the item to the wrong location. Now I have no watch and they refuse to correct this issue will a replacement nor refund. Never buying from them again...

Original review: Dec. 18, 2018

I am very disappointed with Fossil. I ordered a watch as a Christmas present for my boyfriend. I was super excited about the purchase because I knew he'd love it. When the package arrived in the mail, the Fossil watch tin was EMPTY! No watch was inside the box. I immediately called customer support and they said they'd send a replacement watch right away. Weeks went by and no replacement watch arrived. I finally called them again today and they said the reason the watch never arrived was because they were out of stock. Is that why the original watch tin was empty as well? When I had called the first time and they said they'd send a replacement.

They should have noticed the item was out of stock. Instead, no one called me to let me know. Fossil intended to just keep my money and never send me the item I purchased. Imagine I had never called to inquire where my order was... They would have kept my money. The second time I called they told me the only option was for me to accept a refund on my purchase (like I had a choice). I accepted the refund and will never be buying from Fossil again. Christmas is in 6 days and I have no gift for my boyfriend. I am so disappointed in Fossil.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2018

Even if this is known international brand in India Fossil has worst after sales service for any kind of repairing like broken glass, new battery, chrono issues. They will send your watch to Bangalore service center and will take around 1-2 months to repair. I bought Fossil watch worth Rs 10000/- last year, I submit my watch to showroom for broken glass issue and it's been 45 days and still no status on repairing. You will not get any proper response from Fossil customer service. So think 100 times before buying expensive products from Fossil. Go for Casio or any other international brands. Worst service.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2018

I purchased a watch for ten thousand rupees. Rose gold colour. Service No. **. Bought this and the colour started to fade completely in six months time. Asked them to rectify it in warranty but they said strapped don’t cover in warranty and asked 5900 rs almost half the watch price. Then I denied and I agreed to pay 3800. Felt bad as it was their mistake and they should have done it Free. Even after agreeing they are now not sending the watch and my watch is stuck with them for last five months. I don’t know how to get my watch back. I never recommend Fossil. Big cheats and poor quality products.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2018

My husband gifted me a Fossil smart watch fte7001 gold for our anniversary, in December 2017. I didn't wear it much as I have to charge it every day. I forget in August 2017. I drop the watch accidentally and the glass broke. I took it to the showroom as it had warranty. They told it will not cover warranty but might be chargeable to replace the glass. We said ok but after few days I got a mail. "We are not able to find glass so we will source for the whole watch body."

I agreed and finally they told, "We can find only another similar one." I told ok. That was ftw7000 black one and they told it by management goodwill. I didn't like it but I told ok because my husband bought the watch with 1 extra strap for $475 Singapore dollars, after the service we went to collect the watch. The screen was full of scratch and the strap which I used previous was a blue one. Didn't suit the black dial. Looked ugly so I asked the cc to show me a new strap. They told the model is out of range. It’s not even a year I bought the watch. I had a very very bad experience and will never ever suggest my friends or anyone to buy fossil smartwatch. Very bad customer service and experience. I had lost my money only.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

They always kept good time and worked efficiently. I always liked the special designs that are offered. I have given them as many gifts, too. Wonderful gift for twenty to thirty year olds.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2018

The watch you can buy sporty, dress up for casual. You can get Deiss made with 54 mm bezel which takes a beating. I have a few that are even more than 100 ft water resistant. These watches are tough but also look good.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2018

I was on a trip when my watch died. I bought my Fossil watch and have not worn anything else since then. It is a great, reliable and durable watch. Love it!

Original review: Sept. 9, 2018

I have had Fossil watches for over 20 years. They not only look good but work well. The brand speaks for itself and their fashion follows the times as I do with watches as well.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2018

This watch has endured a motorcycle accident, shorted across a battery terminal and general everyday being beat up. I just recently had to send it back to Fossil because the band broke.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2018

I bought a few (4) watches in the 80's!! I still have the tin cases they came in, although I've gotten a couple new bands for the 2 of them.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2018

I bought a Fossil watch for the availability to use apps with it. This watch has been the best I have owned! I love how I can customize my watch face and it syncs with my Google Fit. I've owned a lot of smart watches and this one is by far the best!

Original review: Sept. 5, 2018

I love this watch, it is stylish and I get compliments when I wear it! I have had it for 2 years and the battery life is great!!! I will buy more soon!!!

Original review: Sept. 4, 2018

My fossil watch is about 6 years old. It knew failed but for the battery. I love the watch but it does seem to go through batteries. Their watches tend to have a lot of extras and I think that uses the batteries up quicker. It does run well. The batteries last me about 8 months.

Original review: Sept. 2, 2018

I remember fondly my Fossil, kept great time, I am hard on a watch. It remained good looking, sharp, eye-catching -- then I lost it.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2018

I purchase 2 watches then I found them on Kohl for almost 1/3 of the price, same watch. I like them but for the price we pay should have a longer life and quality.

Original review: Sept. 1, 2018

Accurate, durable, comfortable and easy to read. Great price and good selection. Makes a nice gift. Not too trendy, but not run of the mill. Fairly easy to find in stores but easier online.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2018

My family as well as myself, have bought many Fossil watches in the last 20 yrs. We loved them. The first watches we bought, lasted at least 5 yrs. As we bought more and time passed, the quality and longevity of the watches decreased. I have at least 3 watches that didn't even last a year. We spent good money, thinking the watches would be of the same quality that we were used to by the brand. Now we don't even look at watches by Fossil, when we are shopping.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2018

I love Fossil, they are well made without killing your budget. They use quality materials which make them distinctive. It looks better than more expensive brand. It’s versatile for any occasion.

Original review: Aug. 30, 2018

Very Stylish. Comfortable to wear. Can use it with jeans, to work or go out day or night. Good face size and easy to read numbers. Reliable mechanism to keep the time. Love how it looks on my wrist and how it works.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2018

Look great but break too soon. They have plenty of watches but they rust, battery dies and they stop working. The price point is ok but for the time they last, I stopped buying them.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2018

Very good brand. Did not experience a lot of trouble with the brand. Interchangeable bands and faces. You could read the numbers. The watches were comfortable and some shine in the dark. Enjoyed the product.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2018

Fossil is a brand that offers many very fashionable choices. I have purchased several over the years and have found they are OK for the price. Mostly I have enjoyed the up-to-date look of the watches.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2018

I really loved my watch but the durability was not what I expected. It didn't last a year. I thought I could get it repaired but the repairs would cost more than the watch itself.

Fossil Watches Company Information