Find the right jewelry store for you

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

2.89/5

66 Fossil Watches Consumer Reviews

Original review: Sept. 12, 2018

I like Fossil watches as they seem to keep very good time. I like the different styles they put out, both with more up-to-date- styles, and plain watches. They seem to fit my lifestyle very well. The only time I had an issue with one of them was when I lost a crystal with one of them, but I liked the watch so much, I still wore it until the battery went dead. I wore a Fossil watch for over ten to fifteen years. I will still go back to a Fossil watch when I am in the market for one.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2018

The watch is beautiful and it keeps time very well. My problem is that the instruction manual doesn't tell you about the functions, just how to set it up. I go online to see how to make changes, etc. I like that I can change the watch face too. One thing I've noticed is that my steps seem to stop being counted randomly and that's annoying. But overall I love this watch Fossil Q rose gold. I get a lot of compliments on it too.

Get expert buying tips about Jewelry Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2018

My fossil watch is about 6 years old. It knew failed but for the battery. I love the watch but it does seem to go through batteries. Their watches tend to have a lot of extras and I think that uses the batteries up quicker. It does run well. The batteries last me about 8 months.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2018

I have never experienced any issues with my Fossil watches. Each have a unique style. My first Fossil watch, purchased in 2013, is still going strong. I have purchased 2 more since the initial purchase. The store associate I deal with, Sawgrass Mills Mall, is always polite, kind and helps me find the best deals. I also purchased other Fossil products i.e. shades, wallets, and key chains.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2018

We bought the watch for a gift for one of our kids. I liked it so much I bought him another one that he liked better and I kept the original one. I still have the watch and use it often. I need a new band for it. It wore out a while ago.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fossil Watches?

Original review: Aug. 14, 2019

I purchased a FOSSIL Gen 5 watch August 5th and received a email confirmation the watch was shipped Friday August 9th with a tracking number informing me it will arrive Tuesday August 13th end of day. Wednesday August 14th I phone FEDEX and Fossil. They both inform me it has not been shipped. I've asked for a refund and they REFUSE. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM FOSSIL. The Team Leader refused to answer my questions why they will not cancel my order as it has not been shipped. I'll never order anything from FOSSIL. They have made me move to. DG

Original review: July 17, 2019

I bought smart watch from Niagara Outlet Mall US side. Just under two weeks case cover starts falling. Luckily every time I found it. I emailed to customer support. They provide me with FedEx tracking no. and company FG Service provider asking $55 Canadian to fix it. What a joke. I will never buy any product from them thinking I lost money somewhere. Asking everybody think twice before buying poor workmanship material and quality.

Original review: June 11, 2019

I purchased the Gen 3 Smartwatch directly from Fossil. I've had it for about four months now. In general, the watch is very heavy to me, but I don't have another brand of smartwatch to compare it to. The touchscreen isn't touchy enough. I have a difficult time getting the screen to scroll or switch to the screen I want. It can also take a few shakes to awaken the screen just so I can know the time. My primary issue is the very poor battery life. I leave about 6:30 am, and was finding the watch was dead before I returned home in the evening. It generally only lasts about 10 hours - max. That is if I do not get a lot of notifications during the day.

I do not have any extra apps on the watch - only Google Fit. I have the settings to preserve battery life. I emailed customer service, and after almost two weeks I have not received a response. So I finally called and was eventually connected to tech support who informed me that 8 - 12 hours was considered acceptable battery life. I travel often for work, and I actually need a watch that tells time for an entire day. They do not have any batteries for their watches which will last longer. So now, I'm going to have to carry my watch charger around with me until I find a replacement smartwatch - which will not be a Fossil.

Original review: May 3, 2019

Basically the watch is comparable to any domestic watch. However, no jeweler I have found in my area will replace the watch battery. Every time it requires that I send it away for this simple task. This watch is far from the calibre of watches that require such inconvenience. Rolex, Movado are easier to have serviced than the Fossil. So it sits unused. Warning, if you decide to get a Fossil watch, make sure you are near a distributor, otherwise once the battery dies, you will have nothing more than a bracelet.

Original review: April 1, 2019

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND REFUSE TO CORRECT THEIR ERROR... Placed an order over the phone and they never repeated the shipping address. As a result they entered the wrong address. I called within 10 minutes of calling in the order because I got an email confirmation with the wrong address. They said they corrected it. WRONG. Got a tracking number a day later with the wrong address still. Called in to fix it and they said they never got a correction report from my second call. So the third guy said they would try to fix it. Called a few days later to check and still nothing was done. They continued to send the item to the wrong location. Now I have no watch and they refuse to correct this issue will a replacement nor refund. Never buying from them again...

Fossil Watches Company Information