Find the right jewelry store for you

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

3.65/5

Fossil Watches Reviews

Original review: Aug. 14, 2019

I purchased a FOSSIL Gen 5 watch August 5th and received a email confirmation the watch was shipped Friday August 9th with a tracking number informing me it will arrive Tuesday August 13th end of day. Wednesday August 14th I phone FEDEX and Fossil. They both inform me it has not been shipped. I've asked for a refund and they REFUSE. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM FOSSIL. The Team Leader refused to answer my questions why they will not cancel my order as it has not been shipped. I'll never order anything from FOSSIL. They have made me move to. DG

Original review: July 17, 2019

I bought smart watch from Niagara Outlet Mall US side. Just under two weeks case cover starts falling. Luckily every time I found it. I emailed to customer support. They provide me with FedEx tracking no. and company FG Service provider asking $55 Canadian to fix it. What a joke. I will never buy any product from them thinking I lost money somewhere. Asking everybody think twice before buying poor workmanship material and quality.

Get expert buying tips about Jewelry Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 11, 2019

I purchased the Gen 3 Smartwatch directly from Fossil. I've had it for about four months now. In general, the watch is very heavy to me, but I don't have another brand of smartwatch to compare it to. The touchscreen isn't touchy enough. I have a difficult time getting the screen to scroll or switch to the screen I want. It can also take a few shakes to awaken the screen just so I can know the time. My primary issue is the very poor battery life. I leave about 6:30 am, and was finding the watch was dead before I returned home in the evening. It generally only lasts about 10 hours - max. That is if I do not get a lot of notifications during the day.

I do not have any extra apps on the watch - only Google Fit. I have the settings to preserve battery life. I emailed customer service, and after almost two weeks I have not received a response. So I finally called and was eventually connected to tech support who informed me that 8 - 12 hours was considered acceptable battery life. I travel often for work, and I actually need a watch that tells time for an entire day. They do not have any batteries for their watches which will last longer. So now, I'm going to have to carry my watch charger around with me until I find a replacement smartwatch - which will not be a Fossil.

Original review: May 3, 2019

Basically the watch is comparable to any domestic watch. However, no jeweler I have found in my area will replace the watch battery. Every time it requires that I send it away for this simple task. This watch is far from the calibre of watches that require such inconvenience. Rolex, Movado are easier to have serviced than the Fossil. So it sits unused. Warning, if you decide to get a Fossil watch, make sure you are near a distributor, otherwise once the battery dies, you will have nothing more than a bracelet.

Original review: April 1, 2019

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND REFUSE TO CORRECT THEIR ERROR... Placed an order over the phone and they never repeated the shipping address. As a result they entered the wrong address. I called within 10 minutes of calling in the order because I got an email confirmation with the wrong address. They said they corrected it. WRONG. Got a tracking number a day later with the wrong address still. Called in to fix it and they said they never got a correction report from my second call. So the third guy said they would try to fix it. Called a few days later to check and still nothing was done. They continued to send the item to the wrong location. Now I have no watch and they refuse to correct this issue will a replacement nor refund. Never buying from them again...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Fossil Watches?

Original review: Dec. 18, 2018

I am very disappointed with Fossil. I ordered a watch as a Christmas present for my boyfriend. I was super excited about the purchase because I knew he'd love it. When the package arrived in the mail, the Fossil watch tin was EMPTY! No watch was inside the box. I immediately called customer support and they said they'd send a replacement watch right away. Weeks went by and no replacement watch arrived. I finally called them again today and they said the reason the watch never arrived was because they were out of stock. Is that why the original watch tin was empty as well? When I had called the first time and they said they'd send a replacement.

They should have noticed the item was out of stock. Instead, no one called me to let me know. Fossil intended to just keep my money and never send me the item I purchased. Imagine I had never called to inquire where my order was... They would have kept my money. The second time I called they told me the only option was for me to accept a refund on my purchase (like I had a choice). I accepted the refund and will never be buying from Fossil again. Christmas is in 6 days and I have no gift for my boyfriend. I am so disappointed in Fossil.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2018

Even if this is known international brand in India Fossil has worst after sales service for any kind of repairing like broken glass, new battery, chrono issues. They will send your watch to Bangalore service center and will take around 1-2 months to repair. I bought Fossil watch worth Rs 10000/- last year, I submit my watch to showroom for broken glass issue and it's been 45 days and still no status on repairing. You will not get any proper response from Fossil customer service. So think 100 times before buying expensive products from Fossil. Go for Casio or any other international brands. Worst service.

Original review: Nov. 2, 2018

I purchased a watch for ten thousand rupees. Rose gold colour. Service No. **. Bought this and the colour started to fade completely in six months time. Asked them to rectify it in warranty but they said strapped don’t cover in warranty and asked 5900 rs almost half the watch price. Then I denied and I agreed to pay 3800. Felt bad as it was their mistake and they should have done it Free. Even after agreeing they are now not sending the watch and my watch is stuck with them for last five months. I don’t know how to get my watch back. I never recommend Fossil. Big cheats and poor quality products.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2018

My husband gifted me a Fossil smart watch fte7001 gold for our anniversary, in December 2017. I didn't wear it much as I have to charge it every day. I forget in August 2017. I drop the watch accidentally and the glass broke. I took it to the showroom as it had warranty. They told it will not cover warranty but might be chargeable to replace the glass. We said ok but after few days I got a mail. "We are not able to find glass so we will source for the whole watch body."

I agreed and finally they told, "We can find only another similar one." I told ok. That was ftw7000 black one and they told it by management goodwill. I didn't like it but I told ok because my husband bought the watch with 1 extra strap for $475 Singapore dollars, after the service we went to collect the watch. The screen was full of scratch and the strap which I used previous was a blue one. Didn't suit the black dial. Looked ugly so I asked the cc to show me a new strap. They told the model is out of range. It’s not even a year I bought the watch. I had a very very bad experience and will never ever suggest my friends or anyone to buy fossil smartwatch. Very bad customer service and experience. I had lost my money only.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2018

They always kept good time and worked efficiently. I always liked the special designs that are offered. I have given them as many gifts, too. Wonderful gift for twenty to thirty year olds.

Fossil Watches Company Information