2. Shopping
  3. Retail Stores

3.7/5 (193 ratings)

About Famous Footwear

Famous Footwear Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Famous Footwear?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Famous Footwear?

Original review: May 19, 2021

Famous footwear is a very popular store for Nike. I shop there quite often. They do everything in their power to get you the best deal. The staff is so easy going and understands what you’re in there to shop for and give you alternatives.

Original review: May 4, 2021

The store was clean and organized but there wasn't a lot of staff to help me. I waited a long time for someone to ring up my purchase also. I probably won't return to that store because it took so long from beginning to end.

Get buying tips about Retail Stores and Shopping delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2020

I am pleased with everything! Although, I was reading other reviews and was highly scared to order from Famous Footwear. I ordered a pair of yellow Crocs, and I have to say that I am in love with them. They were at a wayyy less price online at Famous Footwear than at the Croc store. I ordered them Friday Dec 25, 2020 and they got here on Thursday Dec 31st 2020. It was nice and fast! I will be ordering from this store again (despite the pandemic).

Original review: Oct. 17, 2020

Ordering online is simple & straightforward. I can find the shoe I want easily, and the customer reviews really help. I've gotten most of my most comfortable shoes here.

Original review: Aug. 11, 2020

I ordered a pair of Blowfish shoes and a pair of Roxy sandals. I ordered sizes I am normally/was currently wearing. I then read reviews of wrong sizes being shipped and wrong shoes being sent or taking forever and was super skeptical and regretted the purchase, but chose to see how it would go. Both pairs of shoes arrived in pristine condition, with accurate sizing and wrapped really cute! I placed my order on Friday, August 7th and the order arrived August 11th. AMAZING! Shoes are super cute and I am very happy with this place now.

Original review: April 24, 2021

I spend a lot of money at this store and yesterday I bought 3 pairs of shoes. I get home and look at the other one only to see they are extremely worn. This is an ongoing issue at this store. During a pandemic this shouldn’t be allowed. These shoes weren’t even cleaned a little so I doubt they were treated with disinfectant. If I’m spending this much money on a product I expect it to be Brand new! Only my germs have touched it! I have to drive an hour to your store each way so it’s a huge hassle! The store is never stocked and it basically serves as a exchange hub!

Original review: April 2, 2021

I was very very upset that when I arrived home I opened the box of shoes and there was 2 left shoes in box. Well I had to drive all the way back to exchange the extra left shoe for a right shoe. It cost me time gas and a whole lot of anxiety.. It's their job before they bag it to check the box to make sure you have both right and left shoes. They didn't offer me anything. I'm pissed off because I was getting ready to fly to San Francisco. I'm glad I checked the box before departing. Very upset with their lack of apology.. I will never buy from them again..

Original review: Jan. 13, 2021

On the December 24, 2020 I order two pairs of Tommy Hilfiger's rain boots and had them shipped to my mama house because of delivery issues and I was going out of town for the holidays. I didn't receive my items and Famous Footwear during poor by reissue my items. I am asking for the main Corp number and they refuse to give it to me.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2021

I would suggest buying in store only versus online ordering. My orders kept changing delivery date every few days. It was the oddest thing, and changed from being a delivered a week from the buy date, to two weeks and then THREE weeks.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2020

I was in the Cross Iron Mall and purchased 2 pairs of shoes on the BOGO 1/2 off sale. They didn't have my size but said they will deliver them via FEDEX within 7 business days. After numerous phone calls and hearing "we'll fix this sir and refund you sir" once a week since AUGUST 30, 2020 (ya I know right!?), I was PROMISED via telephone call by a "returns specialist" I would receive my $173.23 refund within 2 weeks. Same thing I heard 3 other times by other "return specialists". DO NOT BUY FROM THEM if they don't have in stock!!!!

Famous Footwear Company Information