Dressbarn

Compare Retail Stores

Research top Retail Stores recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Sorry about caps, but I can type faster when my hands hurt. So my 1st encounter with Dressbarn was I had gotta a pair of capri pants as a gift wrong size. So this past July I had been refurbishing a bureau so when I went to Dressbarn I looked a little darby. So ok, I walk in, go to the counter & the lady calls a so called manager. What this woman said to me, made me feel like Julia Roberts in her shopping scene from pretty women. She made me feel dirty, cheap & not worthy of her time. So I turned to leave & I hear scumbag ** & laughter coming from where I just was. That was just my 1st encounter. I have several more, but I think I will contact corp office via registered mail & maybe a lawsuit. So I can give you many names for customer agents. Louise, Emily, Allison, 3 of them, Denise, Debbie, Esther, and more

Online ordering is impossible. I have been trying all day to place an order for 2 shrugs. Each time my order has not gone through. Waste of time. Will take my business, and my MONEY elsewhere. Bye-bye Dress Barn!!!

This is my first time writing a review as to clothing. I thought I had finally found a store that had my style of clothing. This summer I purchased approximately 6-7 tops at DressBarn and I received many compliments on them. The problem is after a few washings the stitching around the neck, sleeves, hem, etc. started unraveling. Rather than pay extra money to a seamstress to repair the tops, I gave them to a thrift store and cut my losses. I had no receipts to return the tops to the store. My last purchase at DressBarn was skinny jeans, that I love, but I'm concerned the jeans may fall apart after a few washings. Sad to say, I doubt if I will buy any future clothing at DressBarn. It's too bad because I do love the styles but the quality is poor.

I walked into a meeting today and, as usual, someone commented on my outfit. They LOVED new black wide-leg trousers and the cream colored shirt with black bows on it. My response, Dress Barn! My colleague said, "Seriously, that is all you ever say. You should be a spokesperson!" While I may not be spokesperson-worthy, as someone who works in publicity, I know that it is uncommon for people to reach out with positive feedback about any given company. With this in mind, I thought you may want to hear from literally your number one fan.

Since discovering Dress Barn in 2013, I have quickly moved from a casual customer to someone that spends an average of $400 a month at your stores. The majority of my shopping is done in the White City store in Shrewsbury, Mass. But, I also shop from time to time online and in the Charlton, Mass. store. In the work place, I am know as someone who is very fashionable and constantly am asked where I shop. I can't tell you how many people I have sent your way, as some still don't realize how fashionable your clothes are. So, I wanted to Thank You and let you know all the reasons why I love Dress Barn.

1. The style. Your clothing has come a long way. DB has been on point for so many of the new trends. 2. The sizes. I attached photos of me that I have posted over the years rocking your clothes. One shows I went from a 24 to a 16 and I LOVE that you have sizes for everyone and don't discriminate. When I was a 24, I could still get very cute styles that didn't look like they were made by my grandmother. 3. The quality. The quality is amazing. I am a working mother that commutes three hours a day. I have three kids, a dog, two cats and a guinea pig. I don't have the money or time for dry cleaning. I wash your clothes over and over and they look the same. 4. The price. Back to my life. I have a job that requires me to dress nice, go to meetings across the country and sometimes formal events. You have amazingly priced clothes for everything.

I used to shop at other stores and have switched completely for reasons 1, 3 and 4. First, the clothes are way overpriced, most don't work for business women and if I wash them, they FALL apart. The last two items I bought outside of your company had the hems fall within 2 wears. (This happens at many stores. This summer, after I lost weight I was excited to try JCrew. I paid $125 for a skirt and after one wear the hem fell and the lining shredded.) 5. The service. The ladies that work in the stores are always very pleasant and helpful. And, they treat me like they care - always hanging my clothes neatly to be sent home. That is my ramble for today. Again, thank you so much. I really love your brand and thought you should know.

I went to the Dressbarn in Moreno Valley, CA and was treated rudely and discriminated against. There was only one other customer, yet Araceli, the Hispanic clerk said "I'll take your stuff up by the cash register". I've shopped there before and they kindly offer to "start a dressing room". I was in jeans and had a larger than average purse. I realize she thought I was going to steal!! When I waited for her to retrieve my items so that I could try them on, she was too busy having a conversation with another employee. She knew there were no customers using the fitting room. I probably make 4-5 x's her income and don't steal! I will never shop at a Dressbarn again. I felt uncomfortable.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dressbarn?

After shopping about 10 days early, I returned to the store to pick up a special order of pants and to return a pair of pants that was a poor fit. Was IMMEDIATELY accused of having worn the pants -- with tags -- that I was attempting to return. Associate was rude and couldn't deal with my indignation so summoned her manager. The manager asked me, (and I quote), "Are you the one that is making my employee stressed?" She went on to insinuate that there was cat hair on the pants. There wasn't. What a pair (not the pants, the DressBarn employees). I can see from the other reviews that poor customer service is a hallmark of DressBarn. I shopped there for years BUT had never attempted to return anything. Like the other complaint reviews, it was the utter rudeness of the associates that was the kicker. Be advised, that is all I can say.

I purchased an item at Dressbarn that I decided not to keep and never even wore it. I went back the very next day to return the item. When I took the item out of the bag, I somehow lost the tags that were not attached any longer. I told the lady at the counter that they must have fallen out at home or in my car that I would look for them and bring them back. The lady said that they could not take them back because even if I found the tags, they were not still attached to the garment and it was policy not to take them back unless the tags were still attached. I explained to the lady that the tags had fallen off the item when I tried them on in the dressing room the day before and that the lady who cashed me out said it wasn't a problem and just scanned the price and threw the loose tags in the bag with the item.

This very rude lady then told me that all employees reattach the tags before a customer leaves so there is no problem with returns. I was so upset at this point! This rude person was basically calling me a liar! I again told her that the lady did NOT reattach the tags and that I walked out of the store with them like that. She pushed the item back at me and said she would not accept them without tags. I felt so disrespected as a customer. I drove all the way home and looked everywhere and of course I couldn't find them so I'm stuck with merchandise I will never use. At that point, however, I was more upset they treated me so badly. I was looking forward to purchasing some of the wonderfully colorful blouses they had there and now I will never step foot in that store again! Customer Service is outrageous!

I use to love going to Dressbarn getting outfits for work, but there's a young lady who's always very rude (Marquita). So I will not continue to shop where I constantly get attitude.

I use to buy from Dressbarn all the time. I have the credit card and I use to spend a lot of money there. I bought 2 suits for my new job. I started having trouble with the pants immediately. The hem came out on the one pair and the button came off the other pair. I bought 2 pairs of the same pants. The brand was Jones Company. This is a brand that they carry. The quality is awful. I called and spoke to the manager. She told me to bring them in, but couldn't promise anything. Well, I could tell by her attitude that I would be wasting my time. I took the pants and had them fixed $25 later. They lost me forever as a customer. I hope they are happy. I will never step into another dressbarn again.

While shopping at Dressbarn, my 9 year-old daughter needed to use the restroom. She asked the associate where the restroom was and was told if she had to use the restroom, she would have to leave the store to go to the Bed, Bath and Beyond that was located in the same strip mall. So, it's okay for me to spend hundreds of dollars at your store within the last year, but my daughter was not allowed to use your bathroom. Shame on you, Dressbarn!

On December 5th 2015 I ordered a gift card for my daughter for Christmas. It travels by FedEx to the city I live in then FedEx takes to local post office for deliver. It showed it was to be delivered on the 16th. Never showed. Check status again and it said delivery was pending. Waited a couple of days and no gift card. Printed off FedEx info and took to post office. They showed that it had not been delivered to them from FedEx. Contacted FedEx, they were no help. Contacted dress barn for help. Just told me to contact post office which they don't read either because I told them I had already contact post office and FedEx. Smartpost will not stand behind this post so guess my daughter is out of a Christmas gift. Will never buy another thing from Dress Barn. They are a rip off. Got their money and don't care about customer.

I purchased a faux leather jacket online and had it delivered to the store for pick up. When I checked out online I had an option to use a credit card or PayPal. I used PayPal and what a mistake. I tried to return the jacket back to the store because it does not lay right when you have it on and I was told that because I used PayPal that I could only get store credit. When I got back home I went on live chat and ask why it was that way and they said PayPal is third party. I stated that they should have that on the web page and I was told they did. They provided me with the web address and I went to that site and could not find anything explaining that if you use PayPal you can only get store credit! On top of that when I ask why on live chat they replied to me like it was all my fault. No apology at all! I will not shop there again!!

The WORST experience ever! They couldn't look my card up because it became deactivated after not being used for a while. The clerk treated me like a SUB-Human. I called the main number to rectify it and after 45 minutes on hold and switching to several different reps they still could not find my information to send me a new card! I am so done with this store. The other thing that irritates me is how unbelievably snotty and stuck up all of the help is in every location I have ever stepped foot in. It's pretty consistent. They have more than earned their bad reputation for poor customer service and "better than you" attitude that their minimum wage clerks give you.

I went to the Temecula store on 08/08/2015, found an amazing dress, and placed it on hold. While I was there I tried on the dress and I was speaking with one of the associates about the item. Midst conversation she turned to a different customer acknowledged that the item they were trying on was beautiful, and then walked away from me. I placed the item on hold, returned to the store to retrieve the item on the same day, and there were two register associates helping customers, so I waited in line.

Once they were both completed, they both walked away as I stood at the counter. I began looking around to see where the associates had gone, and when one finally returned she stated "Sorry I had to put some clothes away". We then informed her that we were picking up an item that we had placed on hold, and we finally had the opportunity to check out. This is my first time to the Temecula store. I have shopped at the Lake Elsinore store, and their customer service is amazing. I will NEVER return to the Temecula store again, until they get an entirely new team of associates!!!

THIS EVIL, TREACHEROUS PLACE HAS CAUSE MY BEST FRIEND TO PROFUSELY STREAM WATER FROM HER EYEBALLS!!! The devil himself is APPALLED by the behavior of the staff. This is a disgrace & not only makes the store look bad, but the entire human race. The human race is ashamed. The human race has been heavily degraded. The human race is looking for an apology.

My first time shopping at the Dressbarn location in White Marsh Mall, MD has caused me nothing but headaches. Once getting to the register with my items I noticed glue across a pair of shoes I was looking to buy. The sales associate offered to clean them and then said she could order them to another location. Upon swiping my card she stated that a debit card could not be used. After quite a bit of back and forth I stated I would purchase the items myself online and she angrily voided the transaction.

Several days later a charge showed up on my card from this store for a purchase I never made. I called the manager who rudely answered and would hardly let me speak, telling me that if I had any concerns with a charge I would need to show up there in person with my receipt. When I could finally explain what happened she said that I could not speak directly with the associate, Ms. **, but that she would talk to her give me a call back. When the manager called back she used a much sweeter tone and politely told me that yes, a transaction had been made, but that was as much as she was going to say and to call customer service if I had an issue.

After 3 days of speaking with different customer service representatives I finally received a call back from a supervisor who informed me that the charge made with my card was used to pay off another person's Dressbarn credit card. I am still waiting for the charge to be reversed.

In addition to this, I have received an email that the item I ordered online was incorrectly canceled due to technical difficulties with their fulfillment center, but if I wanted the item I could just re-order it online. I have received an apology email, but only offering 20% off coupons is nothing for all of the hassle and time that I've wasted, especially when the same discount is already offered for anyone to use online. It's such a shame to have so many negative experiences within the past week, when I've always enjoyed shopping at other Dressbarn locations in NY.

First I had to wait 10 minutes for someone to open try room. I came out with the clothes which I did not like and put outside on a bench places outside of try room. Store manager started speaking in rude language to me. I asked her that I placed the tried clothes on bench, because I did not see the rack hidden behind wall. She keeps on mumbling. I asked her if she is doing because I am woman of color. I tried to speak to her nicely and I even apologized if I made any mistake. She was white angry and rude lady. I have never seen such sales rep or store manager with rude language and behavior. I hope someone in management rectify her behavior.

Dressbarn on kings highway is a horrible store. Not only did I encounter identity theft, where they charge me money for items I never purchased. But mostly I have a problem with the employees at that store. They are very nasty, don't want to do their job and talk to you like a piece of **. They don't see a respectable customer cause they are too blind.

After I tried on a couple dresses and hanged them back up on the hanger, the Russian short haired, fat lady came up to me in front of other people screaming why I didn't take them out of the dressing room. After I took the time to hang them all up and leave the dressing room in a good shape. Then, the cashier started looking at me up and down and then told me to go stand over there; far away. I suggest the owner of this store, carefully watch the employees, how they are treating customers. No wonder when you walk in the store there are very few people shopping. I threw the clothes on the counter and left very upset and vowed to never ever step foot in a store like this.

Loving DressBarn. I can't say enough about this place. The staff was very helpful. They help me find shirts when I want them to. They know me by name and all around just a great place to go. I recommend them to everyone I see because they don't always know that they carry more than dresses there. Capris are wonderful along with their shirts. This location is in Great Northern Mall upstate New York.

I use to always shop at the Elmhurst store in IL. I shopped here for 4 years and every time I went in there people knew me by name. I went in the day before Mother's Day to purchase a dress and all I can say is they are horrible now. I asked where my sales girl was and mentioned her name and they said she was the manager and she's gone. So I decided to give my favorite Dressbarn a chance. No way, no how huge mistake. They are racist there you won't get help if you're black. They think you're doing something bad if you ask to do layaway. And the worst of the worst are a loud mouth woman named ** and a very incompetent southern woman I was told was new manager. Dressbarn you made a huge mistake. I will never shop at Elmhurst again. The sad thing is I heard others complaining bout the service too.

Thankfully I have ** from Bloomingdale still and I will shop with her. Elmhurst get it together and train your people and get rid of loud mouth **. No one cares all about hearing all her problems. So annoying. Horrible experience and you better believe I am going to tell all my friends how racist ** is and this ain't over.

My review is not just for the Dressbarn that I visited as I have visited others as well. I understand that employees do not make the decisions about the facilities as it relates to having a restroom available, therefore is not against any employee but against Dressbarn for not having one. This needs to be fixed as I had an emergency and having to leave to go to another place for the facility was where they received my money.

I shop the Grove City, Ohio and the Jeffersonville, Ohio Tanger Outlet Dressbarn. I find both extremely bright and clean, merchandise always in good order and nicely displayed. I am greeted when I come in the door at both places. Help is offered and they will check other stores if I cannot find my size in the item I like. They ask if I have a coupon to make sure I did not forget if I do. It is a delight to shop BOTH of these Dressbarns. I also shop the out Dressbarn at Lodi, Ohio a couple of times a year and find it the same way. I do not understand other complaints on other Dressbarns. Come shop the ones I do!!

I was in Dressbarn in west Springfield buying a purse and happen to see a few nice outfits I wanted to buy but at that time I did not have the money. So I came back when I was more prepared to buy them. And when I returned to the store I really needed to use the rest room. I said to the clerk before I shop, "I really need to use the restroom. She said, "We don't have one," and I said, "You don't???" She could see I was in DISTRESS!!! And then she said, "We don't have a public bathroom!"

I was there to shop in your store and I can't believe in an emergency like that I was unable to use the restroom. I didn't just come in off the street to use it -- I am a paying customer and have shopped in that store with very good luck!!! Anyway, I left. I was very, very angry and went to Kohl's!!! I did use their restroom and barely made it, by the way!!! And too mad to go back to Dressbarn, ended up shopping at Kohls! I hope the clerk finds herself in a case like that. Then maybe she will know how it feels to really, really need to use the restroom!!! Signed... very angry and disappointed!!!

I made a return on 12/29/14. The cashier at Dressbarn took the Visa Gift Card and "supposedly put the credit back on the card". Well as of 1/7/15 I have not received my money on the card. I called customer service and was told it could take up to 10 days. That is unacceptable in this day of advanced technology. Checks clear fast. The most you ever wait for a credit to your bank card is at most 2 days. They still have not resolved this. The best part is the cashier never looked at the back of the card to see you could not reload the card. Please be aware not to use any Gift Cards at Dressbarn. Terrible customer service.

I went into my local DressBarn and received the worst customer service possible. First, I was the only customer in the store at this particular time, yet not greeted. There were TWO associates working at approximately 3:00 pm on a Tuesday. One was on the telephone with a customer that wanted a skirt not in the Florence store. She made a second call to locate the skirt. I was at the counter before she finished the second call and made the third call. She, however, made the call with me standing in front of her with my purchase in hand.

The other associate came to the counter three times while I waited. She addressed me when my leg gave out to offer me a chair while I waited. Eventually, while she folded sweaters on the back counter in front of me, she asked if she could help. I told her no I'd continue to wait for the associate on the phone. When the associate finished her call she then directed the other associate to help me. No thank you Dress Barn!

I went to the store located in Prices Corner, Wilmington, DE with a return of a gift from a friend. I asked if I could exchange the item for an item I would wear. The sales associates asked for a receipt, I explained it was a gift and all the tags were in tact on each item, the associates wanted to look up my friends account to see if they purchased it even though the tags were on the items. Associates looked it up and could not find where my friend bought it at their store and I explained, my friend could have bought from another store, could she look it up. After another sales associate told the other associate, yes she could see other store purchases, the associate chose not to and to me to the receipt from my friend and then come back. I won't need to return, I will donate the items to Goodwill.

Not sure if this is going to be addressed, since I've asked that a Sr. Manager call me to discuss the nightmare that this one order has become, but at least I will feel as if I have exhausted my resources. On 10/2/14 I placed an order (**) with Dress Barn online, for the simple reason that the store that I frequent did not have the items that I was looking for. BEFORE placing the order, I contacted customer service and asked if I would receive my order by 10/10 since I was leaving for a business trip and I was assured that the warehouse would ship within the next day...WAY before it was scheduled to close. I place the order and ask to have it shipped to the store (#2824), since I was going to be in that area for the weekend.

On Friday 10/10, I contacted the store and asked if my shipment had arrived - obviously was told that it had not. I contact customer service and ask where the order was and was told by Lauren that it will arrive on 10/13. I explained to Lauren that on 10/12 I was leaving for a business trip out of the country and I needed these clothes for this trip. She proceeded to have another order overnighted to my house for Saturday delivery - it wasn't the whole order, but at least it was something. I then asked her to inform the store that my original order should be opened and the brown skirt held for me, with the remaining 2 items either sent back to the warehouse or put in their inventory.

I receive an email from Dress Barn stating that my order was ready to ship FEDEX OVERNIGHT STANDARD (order **). I ask Lauren (who was amazingly helpful) to transfer me to her manager as I want to give her the much deserved accolades. I get Britt's voicemail... I ask her to call me back as I wanted to speak with her about my order and about Lauren. No response... crickets!!!!

I get an email on FRIDAY NIGHT that my original order shipped "ground standard" and will be sent to the store. *SIGH* - I'll never see these clothes! Saturday 10/11 - No order, nothing on my doorstep! *Sigh* On the bright side my trip is postponed to Wednesday night. Sunday 10/12 - I call the call center and explain my plight to Michelle (I think it was her) who tries to find the clothes that I need so that I can pick them up. She finds the pants in a store in Brooklyn (Kings Highway), which is not a problem as my sister lives in Brooklyn. I ask that the store is contacted and the pants are held in my sister's name NANCY and that she NOT be charged for the pants. "No problem" I am told - I ask my sister to go to the store to pickup the pants... When she gets there she is told that they cannot release the clothes unless they are paid for! *AAARRRRGGGGHHHHH*

Monday 10/13 - I get an email telling me that my 2nd order has been cancelled... WTF? My first order should be at the store. Well store 2824 is 130 miles away from me (I have an apartment in Manhattan for work). Around 9:00 AM I FINALLY get a call from Britt (claims she is a manager) and proceeds to tell me that she was very busy calling other customers back who had my same problem with the warehouse... I guess I was last on the list - I explain my dissatisfaction with Dress Barn and while I may have been rambling (I felt that I was entitled since it had already been 11 days since I placed my order) Britt is extremely condescending... telling me that she gave me the courtesy of hearing me talk, and that I should extend her the same courtesy - really!?!?! She also tells me that she is going to send me a gift card for my trouble - WHERE ARE MY CLOTHES? You are sending me a $50 gift card so that I can walk into your store and buy more things (I never spend less than $200 in your store). I tell her that I hope that the same chimps that run the warehouse aren't the ones sending out the gift cards...!

Still Monday - I call the call center (yet again) and explain that the UPS tracking number that Dress Barn sent me is not a valid number.... where is my order. Amy tells me that it was sent FedEx... so why did I get a UPS email with a tracking number?... She doesn't know. This has now become a very bad Abbott and Costello routine. Amy calls the store and tells them to OVERNIGHT my package to my NYC address. Bonnie (the store manager) calls me and asks if I want the package overnighted to me. YES!!! Please send it. I need it by Wednesday. She sends it out, I get the package that same day - calls me and gives me a tracking number. I'll have it by Tuesday. FINALLY - the long awaited order. Tuesday night Amy calls me back (yes my friends, there is someone at Dress Barn who cares for her customers), I tell her that I did indeed get this package... The clothes are all in the wrong size! I look around for Ashton Kutcher as I feel as if I am getting "punked"... Where are those cameras????

Now here I am sitting in the lounge at the airport, composing this email when I know that this too will fall on deaf ears (or blind eyes!). At least I can copy and paste this in the review page that you want me to fill out about my recent experience with Dress Barn. I finally realize why this store is called dress BARN - because you hire chimps to run your warehouse, your managers treat customers like animals... and you expect US - the paying customer to be thankful that you deigned us to enter your BARN.

I love the store in the Crossings Outlets in the Poconos and I encourage you to take a trip there to see how Bonnie, and Pat treat customers. They are the most amazing sales reps that you have. I can confidently go to the store and try on clothes and ask for their opinion... and they will tell me if something is flattering or not. I just wish that your managers could take a few lessons from these ladies, as they know how to treat customers. In the hopes to hear back from you - but I know I won't.... I extend my warmest regards.

I shopped at Dress Barn in Dedham, MA twice in July 2014. None of the total five associates that I saw fit the classy vibe that I think Dress Barn wants to project to its customers. Other chain stores do not have associates that are so 'bottom of the barrel' as the Dedham Dress Barn location. They were dressed and groomed slovenly. One was frankly scary with all her tattoos, and the rude, disinterested responses to customers did not make for a pleasant shopping experience. There was no one to open the dressing room, no one available at the cash register, and I had to call out and wait an additional 5 minutes before anyone showed up. In retrospect, I should have left and taken my business elsewhere, because it went downhill from there.

They did not have in stock the color and size dress that my daughter wanted for her upcoming 88-year-old grandfather's wedding. But they said that they could order it and it would be shipped free to the store within 5 days. Two days later, on a Thursday, I received an email that the dress was out of stock and the order was canceled. I looked on the DB website and confirmed with the online chat person that the dress my daughter wanted was in stock, and the chat person said that they actually had 4 dresses in that size and color. Because I wanted them to honor the DB $5 coupon I had originally used, I had to call and place the order. I asked that customer service woman if the dress was in stock, and was told that there were actually 12 in her size and color. Amazing - they had no idea about their inventory - in the span of of less than 3 hours I got a quote that it was zero, then four, then twelve...

Considering the canceled order and concern about getting the dress in time, I asked to have it sent my home instead of the store and requested they waive the expedited two-day shipping because of the hassle I had already been put through. Was told that they could not waive the expedited shipping charge, but that they would minus the standard shipping rate, so I ended up paying an extra $6.38 to have a 2-day delivery. Considering it was Thursday night, I assumed it would arrive by Monday at the latest, and hoped for a Saturday delivery.

So here it is, Tuesday evening, and the item tracking says that it is New Jersey (we live in Massachusetts). I called customer service and complained that I paid extra with the assurance that it would arrive in 2 days, and it was now 5 days (3 business days). Was told we would probably get it on Wednesday, which would make it 4 business days. They call this expedited? And they had the audacity to charge me for it? We can only hope it arrives before the wedding, and that the order is not messed up.

Thanks for making this such a miserable experience, Dress Barn! This is not how to provide good customer services - from the staff in your stores, to the customer services that do not know what is available in stock, to your shipping of items. You have lost my business and I will use all sorts of social media to let others know about my experience.

Purchased many items in the past; never attempted to return any of them, except on this one occasion. Wore the item once and the item is raveling. Was told since the tags were removed there was nothing they would do. I shop at other stores - Macy's, Nordstroms, etc. If an item is flawed, they will give a refund, a credit, an exchange-whatever but they will work with the customer. Not this shop.

So, I bought a lot of stuff, $300.00, paid the bill in full. Went to buy a couple more things, added up $82.06. Got an alert on my Fico score today, 8/15/13, stating my score dropped for a whole $82.06 when the bill was not due till September. Trying to build credit and they marked me down. What the hell, after I have paid this bill and after 30 days, I'm giving them the credit card back. Don't need that on my credit report.

Dressbarn Company Profile