Cartier

Compare Jewelry Stores

Research top Jewelry Stores recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Wonderful, helpful service with staff helping and nice select of jewelry and rings and wedding band all kinds. They have great select of rings and watches and wedding bands and engagement rings and bracelets and charms and earrings. They have great and sales and offers every day not just holidays. Really reasonable price. Long lasting piece. I brought my wedding band set there years ago. Still beautiful looking. Love the store.

They have great customer service and support in a very knowledgeable and helpful to get products. Their staff goes out of their way to make sure that you get the best care and product available. I was extremely satisfied with the customer care that I got and I highly recommend them. The product selection that was offered was easy to find. Because of the knowledgeable staff members at the company has I was able to get the best product available that I wanted. They have excellent quality products and services that very few companies offer.

The price was very well justified and I was able to acquire the jewelry that I really wanted, and a very affordable payment plan as well. The prices are very comparable and very well quality above a lot of other manufacturers. They have great, affordable jewelry to choose from. Good use of exceptional quality and meet the highest standards compared to many other jewelry companies. You would not be disappointed if you shop there.

Their customer service is just awesome and delightful. They know what they are doing and what they are talking about. They are very helpful. They have a good variety to choose from. There are even some pieces that are not as high in price for those that don't want to spend too much. I have inspected their most expensive to their least expensive. The quality on all were excellent and match reasonably with their prices.

The customer service was top-notch. They quickly attended to my needs, are very knowledgeable and helped me with any questions that I had. The selection was phenomenal. They had a full complement of their products in varying degree of price range. There were many things to choose from. In this world you get what you pay for. When you shop here you going with the knowledge that you were not going to be penny pinching. Shopping here is a treat for money earned from hard work. Quality is the best. That's why you would shop here. They are renowned for having the very best jewelry and everybody knows it. Only the best to be found here.

To me, there are no other company that could compare to the customer service they provide. They truly make you feel as a valued guest and the overall experience is the best I have seen in a long time. Anything from diamond rings to men's and ladies watches to earrings these people provide a wide selection that is unmatched anywhere. Go and check them out and I know you will be amazed with the wonderful selection. Some things are a little beyond a good price but the quality of the piece you are purchasing is the best all round. You will be totally thrilled with your purchase. There is no better feeling than to walk out of this store knowing you have the best there is. They treat you like family because they know how important the item is for you and your loved ones.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cartier?

Cartier has it all over Tiffany. I would never buy my wife diamonds anywhere else. Ever ever ever. Such great product selection. Cartier is the Cartier of jewelry stores. They always have the best, highest quality diamonds, gold, or ever else you want. A little pricey, but it's totally worth it. I think this one speaks for itself.

It was cheap enough to get and I really like the style of the ring that I bought. I love it. Very very beautiful. Many different styles and color variations that I liked. Very stylish and pretty jewelry. You are a lot to do with the girls. The price of the jewelry was decent. Not very expensive for the quality of the jewelry.

The sales rep was very sweet and helpful. She was knowledgeable and patient in helping me pick the watch. She helped with price comparison and went over the features of the watches I liked. There were definitely lots of pieces to choose from. Different styles, colors, metals, watch faces, digital or analog and lots of different features. Also came in a variety of sizes and prices. Well the watch definitely was a little expensive and definitely a little more than I had intended to spend, but I feel it was worth the money. It is very sturdy and extremely valuable and beautiful. Also has a warranty. The watch is definitely high quality. Very durable. We haven't had it for too long but have had no issues as of yet. It even got wet and was fine. And with the warranty, we don't need to worry if it breaks.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Often considered one of the most luxurious jewelry brands in the world, Cartier Jewelers is headquartered in Paris, France. The company is known for a wide range of jewelry products, but it is especially renowned for its selection of watches.

• Corporate responsibility: In addition to selling high-quality products, the company adheres to a strict policy of corporate responsibility. It maintains the highest of standards throughout the purchasing and manufacturing processes.
  • Royal history: The company has a storied and reputable, long known as a company that sells jewels to monarchs and other royal figures; the company made the tiaras used in Edward VII's coronation in1902, as well as for coronations in Spain, Monaco, Belgium, and more.
  • E-magazine: The company has a monthly e-magazine, called Rouge Cartier, that lets buyers learn more about style, jewelry-making and Cartier's products to help them make a more informed buying decision.
  • In-store services: Customers of Cartier can expect a high level of service from its representatives. The jewelers can repair, maintain and alter any piece purchased from Cartier, including jewelry, watches, pens and lighters.
  • Eco-friendliness: Cartier creates jewelry with the environment in mind. It minimizes the use of toxic materials in its pieces and tries to lower its impact on the environment.
  • Best for People looking to restore antique jewelry, customers looking to buy a luxury gift and Religious consumers celebrating milestones.

Compare Jewelry Stores