Banana Republic

Compare Retail Stores

Research top Retail Stores recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

While surfing the net, came across Banana Republic 50% off online sale. As noted on the big first page screen, it advertised "EXTRA 50% off SALE Discount Automatically Applied at Checkout!" I kept searching for the disclaimer that would say otherwise. It took me an hour and a phone call to Banana Republic to see the tiny link, which was barely visible that stated the REAL deal, which wasn't a deal nearly as big as they advertised. SOOOOO deceiving. Even the Customer Rep sent 20% discount, I felt cheated in some big way.

I've been shopping with Banana Republic for more than 3 years and the last time I placed an order for my mom it got cancelled. As I called Customer Service they refused to talk to me because the person on the billing address was my mom, however, prior to that all the orders were placed by me. I was about to get my mom on the phone to confirm that it was her that's when I started getting questioned why I'm calling and not my mom. I felt like I was in court and before I could answer these multiple questions they hung up on me. I called back and they hung up on me again. In the end we sent 2 follow up emails trying to get clarification, however, there is no reply as of now. It's been 2 week since the order got canceled and the money was not returned.

I ordered a pair of shoes online Aug 2. Total $102.89, I tracked my order (which shipped and delivered two weeks later) and when it arrived, I had 2 sweaters (size xs which I am not). NOT what I ordered. No receipt, nothing else in the package aside poorly wrapped sweaters. I called customer service and spoke with a VERY RUDE representative. His response, "Find your email where it says shipped and send it back if you got the wrong order." Then I proceed to ask how will I be able to exchange. He responds "If we have any left by the time we receive your package back, call us". Ummm... So, I proceed to send back the package. The order has been delivered (I tracked it), but still no refund.

I called customer service and spoke to yet ANOTHER rude representative. I read her my order number. She mentions an item I NEVER made before. I proceed to tell her the CORRECT item I ordered and she says, "Well - I can't find that in the system, and just because you tracked it and it says delivered doesn't mean that we have it yet in our department and you need to wait 5-7 more business days." I have dealt with rude customer reps before but not to the extent of what I am dealing with here at BR. I've been a loyal customer for 10+ years and a long time card member. I believe that BR needs to enhance their training to their employees because customer service is everything. Brands may sell, but good - quality customer service will forever trump a nice blazer. There are plenty competitors with better, quality service that will gladly take BR's customers if they don't fix the major face of their business... Customer Service Reps!!!

In the past week I made a store purchase which was a 40% markdown off from a regularly priced item, only to go online the SAME DAY and find that it was on sale marked down with an additional 40% off. I did receive an adjustment in the store but it required me making an additional visit plus I noticed that this top was still full price in the store. I additionally wanted another top that I saw marked down online with the additional 40% off promo so I asked if I could purchase in the store with the adjustment. It took me 20 minutes of showing the store employee my phone with the price & promo because even the store online system had a different price. What a scam!

Then the employee was arguing with me that the price was already 40% off so that was the final price so I had to go through my phone and check out to show that they were indeed incorrect. Overall I am disappointed that all the prices are different depending upon the store or online. This should never happen. Why shop in the store ever? Secondly, staff should know your promotions and how your sales work. NEVER buy anything in the store full price!!! It is probably already on sale or will be the next day.

Banana has a horrible credit card system. I did not receive any statements through the mail or via email. I called customer service to explain my circumstance and request to have a late fee waived, however, the representative's response was rude and unhelpful. She insisted that I check my email on a regular basis. As a loyal customer to Banana Republic, I expect better service and notification systems. I get regular email regarding events from BR, but when it comes to finances I barely get any (or it goes to spam!). Very disappointed and will re-evaluate shopping there again.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Banana Republic?

I have been a loyal customer of BR for some time. In June, 2016 I ordered my husband to-be suit because of a deal. Final cost is 441.00, BR shipped this item via regular mail. When tracked it says delivered, but we never received it. I rang them to do an investigation. The agent promised 48hrs. However the next day I received an email stating they will not reship or refund, because when they tracked it says delivered! What? Really? So they did not do their due diligence, no investigation, they just can't be bothered. So now I am without the suit we need for our wedding and out of pocket of stated amount. I called the post office. They are investigating. They were also baffled that something of that value was shipped via regular mail and not priority. I find the neolithic incompetence of BR and its services to be appalling! To be quite frank I am shocked by the mediocrity of this company! Never again!!!

I purchased a women's white cotton shirt last fall. I wore it a few times and tried to wash it myself, following the manufacturer's directions. It didn't clean well, so I took it to the laundry to be cleaned and pressed. When the laundry washed and pressed it, the band at the hem literally dissolved and fell off, and the edges of the cuffs and collar turned black. Both the laundry and Banana Republic determined the shirt was defective. I took the shirt back to the Banana Republic store. They refused to refund more than $18 of the nearly $80 price, claiming the shirt was more than a year old. It wasn't. They also refused to replace it without charging me for shipping and a replacement cost. I'm appalled by the terrible quality of the garment, by the total indifference of the company, and by Banana Republic's unwillingness to stand behind their product. I do not expect to shop at Banana Republic in the future.

Found on sale rack - price looked as if it was marked 19.99. Cashier told me my final total was around 59.99. I almost has a heart attack. It was just a simple cotton top. I asked her to check it out and after around 4 tries 4 different prices were quoted. Finally with tax I paid 35.00. I still think I was overcharged. Guess I paid for the name Banana Republic! Also the cashiers in this store are never friendly, no one greets or comes to help you. If you are working in retail how can you be snobbish. You need sales to keep you in business and to have a job. People like me who keep you in business. Anyhow your merchandise is overpriced and not even locally made.

My purchase experience was most hateful and totally embarrassing and put me in a position where I would never want to walk into the store again. Everyone in the store could hear the content with the salesperson, who said she was the highest level employee in the store (her cashier no. ** on 5/19/16). She proceeded to request a driver's license which I do not carry, then if not that a government ID (and who has that) and refused to take 2 different work IDs from the business center in which Banana was located and I was purchasing, or my American Express Card and told me she would not give me the full discount without this ID but would sell it to me at a higher price.

She would sell it to me without full discount because I don't carry this ID, and why I would like to know when I have Banana's credit card, I insisted and said I wanted to purchase this merchandise which had a full purchase price of $49.99! I would like Banana Republic to know of this experience. Retail is continually having a hard time selling. And this kind of an experience selling to authentic people, not thieves, which she was basically claiming I was, caused me anger, frustration and a real dislike for even wanting to attempt to enjoy myself making a purchase in this horrible store. She claimed it was for my own protection. I have protection of my credit cards and pay for it. This makes no sense. Because others steal, I am to be made a spectacle of, and accused of stealing? I have seen people walk into a store and grab whatever and just leave and we who pay must be scrutinized in this disgusting manner.

I have always like Banana Republic's clothing, however I have had less than pleasant experiences shopping in their stores. I have found many employees to be rude, not knowledgeable about the products and generally not helpful. Many times I have felt like they acted like they were doing me a favor by ringing me up or answering a question I asked. Well, today I have had it. I was in the store on 66th & Broadway in Manhattan a few weeks ago and saw a green shirt I loved. I didn't see my size and I hunted around for a sales associate. After combing the store and not finding one, I went to the register's and asked if they could find someone to help me. The woman said "Can't you see I'm busy". I'm sorry if it was late and she had a line. I asked my question politely and received a rude, unwarranted response. Finally, I saw a man on the floor and asked if they had anymore of this green shirt in my size.

He said "Whatever is out there, is out there, it's on the sale rack". I said "do you think that any other stores might have my size?" He said "I don't know, check online." He was abrupt and had a lot more attitude than I care for. I did buy a sweater, however I left the store annoyed. Not only did I not get to buy the shirt I wanted, I encountered two people who should not work in retail. I went online and found the green shirt I wanted in my size. I was happy .The day it came, it was NAVY and it clearly said NAVY on the tag. The shirt was NAVY and the order says GREEN. I called to lodge my complaint and find out what happened. I spoke to the woman and she apologized and was mostly pleasant. She tried to talk me into keeping the shirt and maybe I ordered the wrong thing. She said "Things look different online". I explained to her I saw and touched the GREEN shirt in the store and I know what I want and what I ordered.

I was tired and frustrated because this is wasting my time. She said I could ship the wrong shirt back. I said , "Oh ,I'll just keep the blue one, and now that we got this settled I'll reorder the GREEN one." I place the order with her. Three days later, I get a package and it's another NAVY shirt. I am just appalled at the carelessness of this company and their employees. I call again, ask for a supervisor , she assures me she will take care of it. There was a mix up in the labeling at the Factory or something, and she even told me others have had this same issue. She calls stores, finds the Green shirt and says call the BR number the next day and they will confirm it and get this squared away.

I call today, I have to give all my info over again. The woman I am speaking to tells me that the store is closed and that they don't have the shirt anyway. Then she calls another store. They don't have it either. So now I have two NAVY shirts I don't want and have paid twice for and I can't get the GREEN shirt I wanted. And I have wasted time, energy and money to be treated poorly. If I conducted my business with the inaccuracy and incompetence that I have experienced with BR, I would not have a business. I will not shop at their stores or online with them and I warn you to be cautious if you do.

Do not use their credit card. They will cancel your card even though you have paid in full and have no balance. They will send a letter stating you have poor credit compared to others which is totally unfounded. I had the card for 2 years but had paid off all balances but didn't use the card for 6 months. Instead of closing for inactivity a lie is created to justify closing the account. Use another card to make purchases. The interest rate is too high anyways compared to other store credit cards.

On Dec 10, I was buying a Dell computer and had to cancel the first transaction. When I tried to buy the new computer again after the cancellation, I was told my card was declined and had to use a different card. That's where the nightmare started. I called the number on the back of the Banana card, was told that they could not verify my phone number and I would have to send in a copy of my state ID for them to unlock the account, so I followed the instruction and sent in the copy. I called back to check on the status couple weeks later and was told that due to the holidays, my document may get delayed -- ok that's understandable.

Now fast forward to Jan 01 7:02 AM PST / 9 AM CST (still have that in the call log), I got a phone call from the same lady (very distinctive voice and accent) from Banana Republic, telling me that I need to send in a copy of my state ID. I told her I already did, and if there was any other updates/progress on the case, she said no. Ok so why call me at such an hour on the New Year's Day? Just to tell me to do something I already did 20 days ago?

Now fast forward to Jan 23, since I haven't heard from the Banana/Synchrony Bank since that early morning call on the New year's Day, and I have a 25$ reward that's about to expire. I called again, and was told that they have processed my mailed-in state ID copy on Jan 13. Now that it's in the system, it will take about 2 weeks to process it and unlock my account, and I can NOT use that 25$ reward before the account was unlocked. The lady suggested me to call back in February to check if the account is unlocked and ask them to re-issue the reward that I could not use (I have yet to try that). Please note, up until this point, they have only mentioned about the copy of state ID, and did not say anything at all about any other documents I had to send in.

Today, Feb 05, I called again in the afternoon to see if it's unlocked yet. Some girl with an accent I could barely understand answered the phone, and guess what? She tells me the account is not unlocked yet BECAUSE I DID NOT SEND IN SUFFICIENT DOCUMENTS. So now I have to send in my bank statement and utility bills - which is all news to me since no one during all the previous phone calls had mentioned any of these. Isn't that just great? It's been 2 months, now they tell me there were other documents I had to send in. I wonder if they will wait 'til my other 50 and 65$ reward expires to tell me there were other documents they needed?

This whole experience clearly shows 2 things: 1. Miscommunication inside the Synchrony Bank, where information of the customer/cases are not updated or not accessible for customer service personnel on the same job, so they end up doing redundant work. 2. Customer Service location is most likely not even inside the US, that would explain the early morning phone call, the accents etc. 3. They DON'T care about the cardholders, since they have not showed any initiative to fix this issue, and it's up to the customer to keep calling back to check on the status--I doubt they would have called me to tell me they needed more documents had I not called and checked. 4. Possible shady/dishonest practice about their reward program - once you have accumulated certain amount $$$ of reward, they'd make it difficult for you to use them.

To be honest, if I can do without the card for 2 months during the holiday shopping season, I probably don't need this card anyways. But I don't want to let them win because if I give up and close the account now, I'd also be giving up the hundreds of dollars of reward I have earned. Or perhaps that's precisely why the bank/credit card company Synchrony Bank had showed NO initiative to unlock my account, who knows. If you are undecided on whether to open an account with them, be warned that you may not be able to use the rewards you have earned .

Received a gift card in December... seriously, it's cardboard. Put it in my wallet where it came in contact with something slightly sticky (I have a toddler). Part of the magnetic strip is gone and same with half the card's identifying number. According to the customer service rep (who was friendly/polite) it's now my burden to get the receipt from the giver, call Banana Republic customer service, etc., etc. They're simply sorry... And just repeat that over and over. They know what store it was purchased at, know it was mid December, can see the last 5 digits of the number plus some other identifiers -- but it's my problem now.

It was absolutely BR's fault for issuing a foolish card with no plans to mitigate the obvious problems it would cause. I have zero free time to do this, but am doing it because I'm angry that they care that little about my experience with their products. I'm tempted to just give the card back to the sender, have her return it for cash they can keep, and simply warn others to go elsewhere when giving gift cards. Way to ruin a birthday gift with preventable irritation. Thank you.

My Bank disbursed funds for payoff to PO Box (because no physical address was given) so they were not able send the check via registered mail. Three weeks later, they still claim they do not have the payment. Was told that Credit Cards are notorious for holding mail to collect more interest which appears to be the case here. When I called and spoke to Supervisor, after being told by Rep that they do not have a physical address to receive FedEx mail, I was told they DO HAVE an address but don't give it out. Sadly, there is no way to get hard proof that they hold payments. What a scam and no amount of BR cash will offset the distaste for this practice. Time to close this one out.

For two days, I've been calling the customer service line and waiting over an hour with no answer. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER! They blocked my card and I tried to call and solve the problem, so I can order online at Banana Republic. But they just kept me on hold for hour. If I don't receive a call back I will cancel my card.

This is the worst credit card of all time. I have been a credit card holder for numerous years, and have never not paid a payment in full every month. This credit card is notorious for blocking transactions that they feel are high (obviously not counting BR themselves!!) without any reason other than the amount. Because of them, I might not receive some of my wedding attire in time. The only reason I knew was because I was calling them about a separate translation and learned my former transaction did not go through. They literally have the worst customer service I have ever received. I really believe they must prey on the poor, because otherwise why would they cut off normal transactions because they seem "too high?" Do yourself a favor and ditch this card and get a United Chase card. Way better service and you don't have to worry about being cut off for no reason. I lost my Chase card and they expedited it to me in two days.

Banana Republic has a 'Friends and Family' event going on, which states that the discount excludes leather. However, they are honoring the discount online. So, they are selling these lovely jackets at 1/2 price to some customers but not to others. Stores are not honoring the discount. A BR Associate in my local store was kind enough to check for me with customer service, and a gentleman said they are honoring it. None of the stores are honoring it, and now I see that the online shopping cart has stopped honoring it. I'm seeing more and more negative comments about this company online. I won't be doing any of my holiday shopping with them, but CONGRATULATIONS to all of those shoppers who got a quality leather jacket for half-price. Hello Nordstrom!

I never had such a bad experience like this one at store, especially Banana Republic. I got their credit because I loved this store in San Marcos Texas #06356. First of all the reps in the floor seemed angry and didn't care! One rep that I asked for help was dressed like she worked at Walmart! I asked for a size and she told me, "Lady look around you what you see is what you get!" The only nice guy was the guy in the fitting room, so nice I enjoyed going in there just for his kindness. I finished my shopping and went to check out, waited 10 min, this was not a busy time by the way besides me and my son waiting, there was no one else around us.

The cashier was talking to someone (come to find out the girl worked there and was shopping on her day off!). Yes, that's how long they took! The manager was busy counting money and not so much nice words told me to "Wait"! Nice! Then the manager finally came around and checked us, with a loud bang rude voice as if we were interrupting her, "Ok come on over here!" Really I can get better service at Walmart! Got to the cash register, really apprehended even told my son she doesn't seem so nice! Then it just went downhill! I ask this manager if the blouse reflected the sale price because their signs confused me somewhat!

Before I was through trying to explain she exclaimed, "That's the sale price what do you expect!" WOW! I thought I will just check out and get out! But I had a coupon which did not work and she made it a point to tell me the coupon was worthless! Literally! I told her there was another one online for using my credit card from Banana Republic and she said, "Well you look it up!" Great! I had to pause and ask her if she was having a good day or if she had a long day! At that point she said, "Well you want me to put coupons that don't work, and I can't override the system." I asked her at that point to let me talk to her manager and she said she was is it but that I wasn't being helpful!! Really I'm the customer I'm not being helpful! On top of it, she was lecturing me and she was LOUD. She acted like I was begging her for handouts and money!

I finally told her after her lecture that I have never had a bad experience at Banana Republic, but this one cut it! I told her that is why I got a card here. Then instead of apologizing she said, "I can't give you something on a expired coupon!" First off rude manager I didn't ask for you to use an expired coupon. Second off you have no customer skills, you were loud and lecturing instead of being apologetic which explains why the rest of the staff looked miserable. Next, I told her I didn't want the stuff and only purchased the things for my son, she yanked the stuff from the bag and said, "I'm taking out what you said!" Again with the screaming that manager looked miserable and she was dressed just as bad as the rest of her group she looked like she belong in a hot dog stand.

I guess she forgot about the survey and informing me of the rest of the sales or looking at my credit card to see my excellent credit and outstanding limit! That didn't matter! What matter is that she had to cash me out because her sales rep was visiting with an employer that felt like shopping on her time off. There was no apology or even a sympathy. In times past at this store, I can get a coupon for next time a 10.00 off something. I could ask questions and even have sizes looked for in the back. Not this time, everybody seemed miserable and based on how the manager treated me as customer I can see why. I can only imagine the way she treats her employees.

This credit card sucks! The first issue was when the credit services called me to tell me my card appears to be compromised. They wanted to verify my information. OK I work in the computer industry and this just screams scam! I told the lady I would not give them any information to someone calling me. I called the number on my card to verify. Calling a card holder and requesting information is a bank no no and they should know that. It turns out it was compromised and I received a new card. With my next statement, I received a "free offer". I paid my bill as I did the previous month through my bank and started looking at their "free" offers. Well their "free" offers were for products that automatically sign you up for a subscription unless you return the used product within a certain time frame. That is not "free". That is misleading and deceptive! I did not get the product and sent them a nasty note telling them I did not appreciate the deceptive "free" offer.

So here it is October. My card was compromised in January. I had already paid my bill before my new card arrived in February. I received my new card in late February and paid my March bill in March with the same account number through my bank. Now BR has charged me a $21 fee for no payment. My bank says I paid it on time. They are requesting ME to prove I paid it! The representatives would do nothing to help me. I have to FAX it in. I started looking at my accounts and they happily paid it back in March with the old account number. Now 6 months later they can't seem to find my payment and I have to prove I paid it? Don't get a credit card from them! Nothing but trouble. They obviously do not value their customers.

This is my first and last time shopping at Banana Republic. In this modern day of computers, I order a coat from their website, went to the store to exchange the size and that's where the nightmare began. I am exchanging for the exact coat. First they tell me that because the receipt from the website didn't contain a barcode that they can swipe I had to mail it back in (this is the year 2015). Why can't they punch in the item number??? Then they tell me I can exchange the coat but because I paid more from the website and the store had it on sale, I have to wait until they mail me a refund check and then come back and purchase the coat. What kind of mess is this??? I haven't heard of such a mess in years.

First of all that explains why their prices are so high. Can you imagine how much it cost just to process this kind of refund. They have a clerk keying in the information for the refund, then they have someone at their corporate office processing a check and then someone else mailing it to the customer. Wow! Someone needs to go in and revamp this antiquated system. Mind you they have my order receipt right in front of them and all I was trying to do was exchange a coat. Never again.

I have returned an item in Banana store that was purchased using Gap visa credit card, however, amount for returned item never showed up on my account. Unfortunately I didn't preserve the return receipt and when contacted Banana store I was told they cannot go back 15-20 back in ledger to track the item. I also reached out to Gap visa card to help me with this as they are responsible for the merchant relationship, however, they are not ready to help me either unless I have return receipt. They did nothing to follow-up with Banana store/Merchant. I have called banana and gap multiple times, however, their customer service is so bad that they just want to hang up call on you. I seriously doubt some of these small time merchant card companies that promise big rewards but not able to maintain your account transactions.

I bought two gift cards ($200 each) as Birthday presents. The next day BOTH cards had a $0 balance on them but there were NO purchases on either of them. Banana Republic would not refund my money (even though their system showed no purchases were made) and now I've been battling my credit card company for 5 months. They have TERRIBLE customer service and they steal customers' money.

BR sent me a new card earlier this year and I did not realize they had changed my card # until I got a collection call from them 3 months later. Seems that although they had received all my payments on the old account they never transferred them to the new account. The rep said they would correct the error. Well they partially corrected the error and then when I asked them to fix the rest of it I was faced with horribly rude and ignorant reps who blamed me and told me it was my responsibility. Um last I checked good customer service didn't include blaming them for your errors. They have obviously changed their service reps to low rate ghetto trash with zero integrity or customer service skills. There's nothing Luxe about this crap company. I hope Margaret Keane gets to experience the horrible service her very own employees are providing!

The interest rate on the BR card is ridiculous. I will never walk into another BR store.. as long as I live. On the bill, on the right side, under payment there is a box that indicates if you pay $120 per month (not your minimum payment) you could have your bill paid off in 3 years. What is NOT factored in is the interest on that. When I make a $120 payment every month exactly $8.00 is applied to the balance, the rest is eaten up by interest. I'm no accountant, but that's going to take a hell of a lot longer than 3 years.

When I called to point out this obvious misleading information on the bill, I was told by the customer rep on the phone that A LOT of people complain about the interest rate and that they were "working on it". I was also told that you can't transfer a balance. I don't know whether that is true or not. I received a new card which I will not activate, and probably send back to BR. It's really a shame because I love the clothes. But .. no way am I ever going in another BR store or purchasing anything from BR or the GAP ever again.

Absolutely horrible customer service from Banana Republic. We ordered 7 men's suits for a wedding party 4 months ago, and just heard today that one of the suits won't be available. The wedding is in five days. Got very little support from customer support - they suggested the one of seven groomsmen choose a different suit. They sent a bigger size, but with no time for alterations. For a store that advertises itself as a wedding attire business, they are sorely lacking. I would never recommend Banana Republic with the experience we have had.

I received a notice online that my bill was due. I know I had not used my Banana Republic Credit card since December 2014. And after verifying in my records that I had already paid the bill, I called the number on the back of my card and was asking what this new notice was. The gal asked me what the website it was sent from was, and I told her.

Now, this website had the last 4 of my credit card number listed, plus the exact amount that I paid in full in January.... So they have the information off this card, somehow. The gal told me I would have to contact them and ask them who they were. What???? I told the gal, "No, you need to contact someone because apparently, the account had been compromised somehow. They have my detailed information!" The customer service rep hung up on me!!! WHHAAATTTTT??? Now that is great service. Thanks Banana Republic. I will now have the satisfaction of knowing that you are on the list of "Tell everyone, DO NOT SHOP HERE".

I tried to make a purchase on Banana Republic's website when the system wouldn't let me due to an invalid security code. I called Banana Republic and they said that they had mailed me a card with a new card 3 days prior with the new code but said that my current card was locked out. They said I would have to wait until I get the new card before I can make any purchases. Even though I verified every security questions, they still refused to take my order. In the meantime I tried to use another card and all of the items in my saved box was deleted and now is sold out. The credit card company they use are straight up ghetto. They could barely read from a script instructing them how to handle these situations.

I bought sometime early May from Banana Republic in the amount of only $95.27. When I am about to pay for my purchases the cashiers offered me some forms to fill up telling me that because I am a Vietnam Veteran I would be given some discount and a visa card from Banana Republic. Few days after that purchase I got a Summary of Accounts from Banana Republic (Synchrony Bank) saying that my new balance is $122.38. I immediately contest the statement because I had send a payment of $25.00 under check number ** dated May 17, 2015. Synchrony Bank said they cannot credit my payment because I placed the check inside an envelope with a correspondent to the bank (BR) and said that my check will just be destroyed for using the wrong P.O. Box Number.

So, on May 21, 2015, I mailed another check no. ** to Synchrony Bank also in the amount of $25.00 as a replacement of my rejected check earlier. Finally my payment was credited on 17 May 2015. However to my surprised I was charged late payment fee of $25.00 for May 27, 2015 and a new total minimum payment of $54.00 due on June 27, 2015. I wrote a letter of consideration to the CEO of Synchrony Bank on June 10, 2015, but to no avail. So I was forced to write this review that way other buyers in Banana Republic may have some ideas of how difficult it is to lodge an appeal with this company/bank.

My family and I are big spending at BR...In the last few years BR is a joke. We have held our anger for sometime now but everyday both quality of products and service are going downhill. I even confront with the GM at the Barton Creek Mall a/b my recent error that they mess up my $118 new jean. Nothing but wasting my time. GM is pretty much lack of knowledge of take care of customer and fix their own error. I am hoping someone at the upper management can actually get to the root cause and not allow the store GM make mistake repeating. We are glad no longer to support BR any more.

I must start off with that I worked as xmas help in 2014-2015 and have been a customer for many years. The top managers are lovely but they really have problem with stock managers and some of their floor people. I've been in a few times over that last couple of weeks and again noticed that their staff has little to no regard for the clients that are there looking to purchase. Actually there was one girl who kept responding that she was too busy to help as she was working alone but feel that this person uses the same excuse on every occasion. Meanwhile there were three - five people behind that cash who were oblivious to everything except their conversations. I'm only writing that I really like BR and their products but feel let down with their total lack of customer service. I did my own search as I know what I was looking for and had to tell them that their shelf stock was once again not updated for size and styles.

Banana Republic Company Profile