2. Pets
  3. Pet Stores
ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Bellmore, NY

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.33/5

Worldwide Puppies & Kittens has been placing puppies and kittens in loving homes for over the last 13 years. We have a beautiful location in Bellmore New York, with private viewing rooms that you and your family can spend time with a cute puppy or kitten. At Worldwide Puppies & Kittens we specialize in micro and toy sized puppies, such as Yorkshire Terriers, white Maltese, Long haired and short haired Chihuahuas and Imperial Shih-Tzu Puppies to name a few! We also offer a wide selection of medium to large sized puppies, such as Pomkys, Mini goldendoodles, English Bulldogs & Boxers. Come see us Today to take home your new best friend!

Worldwide Puppies and Kittens Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Nov. 9, 2019

I wanted a husky. So, I was looking online. I live in New York, and I checked New Jersey. I checked some places in New York, and I didn't see anything except for the New Jersey. And I kept checking, then I noticed Worldwide Puppies online. So, I made a phone call, and the person that I spoke to was so pleasant. I called maybe five different places, and the person from Worldwide made the difference. I was gonna drive to Jersey, but she made me feel so comfortable on the phone. And she said, "Listen, we don't discuss prices over the phone, but come in. We have two that's available now." And she said I would love them as soon as I've seen it. I went in there and fell in love and almost took them both.

We did the deal that day. I left with the puppy the same day. We named him Ice, and having him is a total change. We'd have to reschedule certain things. It actually brings the family closer together because I have two children, now three because of Ice. They make us talk more and interact more. So, it's a beautiful thing. And this is something that my daughter always wanted. My oldest daughter is the one who really was pushing for us to make this move, but I had to wait until we got a house for the yard. And it's really the perfect story, so that's why it was the right time. It was absolutely the right person who helped me. It's absolutely the right puppy that we came home with. My experience has been absolutely amazing.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2019

The staff may be friendly and accommodating but that's their job... They need to make a sale. I admit we were very naive and stupid in falling for buying a $3200 kitten plus tax but we fell in love with this kitten at sight and couldn't leave the place without him. This place is OVERLY PRICED! EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE for a breed that doesn't have full TICA or CFA registration. The cattery the kitten came from is a kitten mill that doesn't provide a proper living situation for the cat. I should have done more research before going into this pet store. I should have just gone on a legit cattery. If you're planning to get a pedigree cat or dog, go straight to the cattery. You can go to TICA website for a list of registered catteries. You can buy 2-3 fully registered kittens for the price of 1 kitten here at Worldwide Puppies and Kittens. Ridiculous but I learned my lesson!

Original review: Oct. 23, 2019

I went into Worldwide Puppies and Kittens a couple of times and took a look at a couple of dogs. Eventually, my mother wanted to get a dog so I bought her one. We found our Yorkie, Sasha there was well and their reps helped me out with my questions about paperwork and gave me information about making payments. Their financing option was pretty good too. We've been happy ever since. It is the first time we ever had a puppy. Sasha has been nothing but special. She has a little feistiness to her but she's good.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2019

In the past two years, two of my dogs passed so I wanted to get a new puppy. But when we were at Worldwide, we didn't know what we wanted to do so they kept putting this havanese back and then taking her back again so many times. Then we decided and I’m doing their financing. The process is good. I like it. It’s easier than laying out all the money upfront. It’s like a monthly payment and I’m also just saving because I’m hoping to pay it off sooner. Luna is four months old now and she’s a lunatic. She runs around like crazy and I look forward to coming home.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2019

I’m a dog lover. One of my dogs passed away in May. I gave myself time to grieve and then I just wanted another one. The other dogs are more for my wife so I needed one for me. Worldwide was great. Their reps were very knowledgeable and really nice. They let me spend time with the dog and made sure she was a right fit. I put a down payment. Then they held Nina, a Victorian Bulldog, until I came back from vacation, and I visited her almost every weekend with the kids. She’s nine months now and she’s good for the most part. She’s still scared, but it takes time. She’s perfect. I have recommended Worldwide.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Worldwide Puppies and Kittens?

Original review: Oct. 14, 2019

Updated on 10/15/2019: At 14:51 this afternoon I received a call from a female member of the store, claiming that she wanted to touch base with us, after reading my post about them, when BUTTONS Died on the 10th (17 Days) after we bought her. On the 10th, they offered a 10% Discount if we bought another puppy. Today they increased to to 50% off another puppy. I told her that they were crazy as hell, that I wanted a full refund, that I have already contacted the NYC State Attorney General Office, and as far as I was concerned now, they can go straight to hell.

Anyone who has common sense should know that, someone spends $2307.14 for a puppy expects a long time with their new family member, not for it to die 17 DAYS LATER. Something was wrong with her that our vet did not even know about when we took her in approx 48 hrs. After we bought her, as I told the representative of the store today I do not want another sick puppy from them. I want my money back, and hope that the Attorney General Office can and will help not only me and my wife, but anyone else who has dealing with Worldwide Puppies and Kittens.

Original Review: My wife and I stopped in on 10/23/19 and fell in love with the female Zuchon puppy and although she was very expensive $2307.14 we still bought her and had a 1 year health warranty. On 10/10/19 she passed away 17 days after we bought her. I called the store and a manager came on the phone and told me that if we wanted to buy another puppy that they would give us a 10% Discount. With that insult I hung up the phone before cussing her out. They do not care about the customers.

I tried calling the State Attorney General's Office Today along with the Consumer's Office and due to Today being a Holiday they were closed. I left a message asking for them to call me back. I will follow up with Both offices again Tomorrow. This Business Needs to be Closed by the State and The Owners and Managers fined and or jail time for the way they do Business. I also wrote a letter to the owner asking for a full refund. NO ANSWER FROM THEM. Run Far Away From This Store. If you wish you or anyone can contact me by email ** Or phone **.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2019

I was looking into trying to return the puppy that we got from Worldwide, but I don’t think that’s possible. I was searching, and I don’t think they have a return policy. So, I really don’t think there is anything they can do. I googled it, and I saw all these bad reviews. I should have done more research, but Worldwide was the first one around, and it was the closest to our house. We just moved into the area. My kids kinda fell in love with the dog on the website. So, we went, took a look, and we ended up coming out with the puppy.

We got a Cavaton and we named her Jessie. We bought it about a month ago, and it’s been all right, but both of my kids have gotten really sick. I’m not sure what it could’ve been. Maybe it’s the different environment, but we took it to the vet, and they had this thing. She had a feces test, and so she had something that required treatment. Worldwide had decided they were gonna pay for it, but it’s been a bigger hassle than it has joy. We went to the vet, and the appointment that they gave us was within a week after we bought it. It’s been a month, and we’re supposed to go back again to see if the treatment worked. But the dog seems very hostile. So, my kids don’t even wanna go near her, and it’s so sad. It’s been a big nightmare. I’ve been trying to find other people that would take this dog in.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2019

My husband had previously gotten a cat from Worldwide Puppies and Kittens. This time, we got a Russian Blue from them. We told them that we have allergies in the house and asthma, and they told me Russian Blues are hypoallergenic. Their fur doesn’t really fall out like that. My daughter saw the puppy and fell in love with him. His name is Bam-bam and he’s about five months. He is great. The kids play with him and when he’s tired, he just lies down. I did financing and the process was all easy. I had a really good experience with Worldwide Puppies and Kittens.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2019

We love Worldwide Puppies and Kittens. Our experience was great. My daughter saw the puppies advertised online, and we were looking for a female German Shepherd puppy. And then when we went there, the female was sold the day before and another male was sold. The one we got was the only German Shepherd in there that was left, and we fell in love with him. He's a month old and we named him Phoenix.

Worldwide's staff was good. They let us sit in a room with him, and they worked with us. I’ve always been around dogs, and I lost my Boxer Shepherd a couple of years ago. We used to live in an apartment and now we’re living with my dad, and I have a six-year old grandson and we wanna get him accustomed to pets. So, we will love Phoenix.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2019

My daughter wanted a cavapoo puppy and we got it from Worldwide Puppies and Kittens. I only went there to run my credit. Everything else was my daughter's choice. The dog is three months now and he's part of the family.

Worldwide Puppies and Kittens Company Information