2. Pets
  3. Pet Stores
Accredited Partner

Bellmore, NY

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.16/5

Worldwide Puppies & Kittens has been placing puppies and kittens in loving homes for over the last 13 years. We have a beautiful location in Bellmore New York, with private viewing rooms that you and your family can spend time with a cute puppy or kitten. At Worldwide Puppies & Kittens we specialize in micro and toy sized puppies, such as Yorkshire Terriers, white Maltese, Long haired and short haired Chihuahuas and Imperial Shih-Tzu Puppies to name a few! We also offer a wide selection of medium to large sized puppies, such as Pomkys, Mini goldendoodles, English Bulldogs & Boxers. Come see us Today to take home your new best friend!

Worldwide Puppies and Kittens Reviews

1 featured review
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Worldwide Puppies and Kittens?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Worldwide Puppies and Kittens?

Original review: May 2, 2020

I purchased a 2 month old puppy that cost me 5k: ever since I got the puppy my kids and myself haven’t been able to enjoy the puppy because it’s been sick. I’ve been in and out of the hospital. The store is not willing to help me with the dog.

Original review: April 27, 2020

We were searching for a kitten and my wife googled Worldwide Puppies and Kittens. We got an Irish Fold kitten from them. She was beautiful. But we gotta find somebody to clip her nails. The purchasing experience was very good. The rep was really nice and explained everything to us. The process was about half an hour, which was not that long. And I played with the kitten and he was doing the paperwork.

Original review: April 26, 2020

I passed by often and when I was looking for a new dog, I happened to see they had puppies in the window. I went on a Saturday and when I came back five days later, the dog was still there. I told them I was interested, and my fiancé left to get money from the bank while I filled out the paperwork. By the time he came back, all we had to do was give the cash, and I left with a teacup Pomeranian.

I’m close to some pet stores by my house and I couldn’t find the food they gave with her. She’s attached to it, so I have to continue to drive to Bellmore and buy the pet food from their store. Also, she was very quiet and shy at the store, but she turns out to be very hyper and likes to chew and eat stuff and poop everywhere. Still, she’s definitely a good dog.

Original review: April 25, 2020

We purchased a poodle at Worldwide Puppies and Kittens and they misrepresented information. The dog was for my daughter and they told us he was three months old. But when we went to the vet, they told us that he was six months old. Worldwide Puppies and Kittens charged us an arm and a leg for the dog. The price was insane but it was an emotional thing. My daughter liked it so my mom got the dog for her birthday. She paid the full amount in cash. They didn’t even give her a break on that. Also, they didn’t give us the proper measurements for the dog and the proper weighing information. Otherwise, the dog is fine. We were trying to potty train him but he wouldn’t potty train. It was hard.

Original review: April 23, 2020

The kids were asking for a puppy and I drove to the store then I saw the puppies. I was trying to know the prices and I didn't know what kind of puppy we were trying to find. The store helped me out and we found the puppy. They said a poodle is good for a first dog and I bought it. It was easy and quick and they were very friendly too. We’re doing well with the poodle. I also went once and asked them because she didn’t want to eat the food, but they told me what to give her and everything is good now. Worldwide Puppies and Kittens did very nice, so I can recommend it.

Original review: April 20, 2020

During this Covid-19 pandemic I decided to finally go and purchase a puppy at Worldwide Pups. I made a trip this past Sept. 2019 seeking to purchase a puppy however in April 2020 happened to be the perfect time for us. I spent about an hour choosing the right puppy for my family & I and ended up getting a mini schnauzer. While I was there I showed concerns about the puppy's breathing, and to me it sounded like a bit of congestion. The sales rep reassured me that the puppy just recently had a vaccine that was similar to the flu shot and brushed it off to it just being the way the puppy breathes. About 5 days later I took the puppy to the vet and found out that he has an upper respiratory infection and would need to be on antibiotics for the next 20 days! Not only was this puppy expensive but has an upper respiratory infection prior to me purchasing it.

Original review: April 20, 2020

Going through Worldwide Puppies and Kittens was smooth. They helped get me what I wanted. I went to the site and I already knew what I wanted. I was accepted with the financing and I got a reply within a couple of minutes. I ended up getting two French bulldogs. I got the female first and then I asked them whenever they got a male, to give me a phone call. And they gave me a phone call the next day. I got the dogs literally 24 hours apart. I got one that likes attention, and then the other one that likes to cuddle. So, when you’re cuddling with one, the other one is barking to get the attention.

Original review: April 14, 2020

I had a great experience with Worldwide Puppies and Kittens. I got a Doxiepoo from them and they were very friendly. However, they said they wouldn’t give me the coupon that they had online because for some reason the puppy I got was on sale. But the coupon doesn’t say anything about being on sale. They should give it to me.

Original review: April 11, 2020

When I googled Worldwide Puppies and Kittens, they had good reviews. I got a kitten. He is very playful and awesome. Choosing him was really easy. They let me look around. They also let me look closer and play with whoever I wanted to. My cat and I were love at first sight. I walked in, saw him, and said, "That's my cat." I just moved into a new apartment and he has been helpful with not being lonely. I always have somebody.

Original review: April 1, 2020

I got a dog for a friend of mine from Worldwide Puppies and Kittens and everything went well. However, the dog that I got was sick when I purchased it. It had parvo and parasites. I'm sure the other dogs were sick too. I took the puppy to the vet and the pet store covered it. I wouldn't buy from Worldwide Puppies and Kittens again.

Worldwide Puppies and Kittens Company Information