It's that easy Request Information
4.51/5

Bellmore, NY

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Worldwide Puppies & Kittens has been placing puppies and kittens in loving homes for over the last 13 years. We have a beautiful location in Bellmore New York, with private viewing rooms that you and your family can spend time with a cute puppy or kitten. At Worldwide Puppies & Kittens we specialize in micro and toy sized puppies, such as Yorkshire Terriers, white Maltese, Long haired and short haired Chihuahuas and Imperial Shih-Tzu Puppies to name a few! We also offer a wide selection of medium to large sized puppies, such as Pomkys, Mini goldendoodles, English Bulldogs & Boxers. Come see us Today to take home your new best friend!

235 Worldwide Puppies and Kittens Consumer Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Aug. 12, 2019

I got a dog from Worldwide and finding what I was looking for was easy. Someone guided me through the process.

Original review: July 30, 2019

When I tried looking into adopting, unfortunately, my husband is very, very asthmatic and so is my son. So we had to look for specifics breeds which I tried for about eight or nine months. The adoption places just didn't have it or they had a puppy that was too old. And it wasn't gonna work out with my son 'cause I have a seven-year-old who's hyperactive. So I researched online and I was looking initially for a Bernedoodle. I found three Bernedoodles at Worldwide Puppies and Kittens.

The girl there was very knowledgeable. I had a lot of questions about the dogs and the reps were very good. They were very forthcoming with information. When we could not make our minds up about the Bernedoodles, one of the girls suggested that we take a look at the Cockapoo that they had because I wanted a dog that was a little more tame She brought him in and he was just very calm, went up to us and sniffed us and lay on my husband's legs. That's the one we ended up taking and he's amazing. We love him. He is our world. My kids adore him and our life basically revolve around him right now. But he's a little expensive so we were doing monthly payments.

Original review: July 9, 2019

Worldwide Puppies had better reviews when I went online and Googled pet sources. I saw the Russian Blue kitten and we took it. I’ve had it for four months. We like it and it has made life better.

Original review: July 4, 2019

We used to have two Boxers and we had to put one of the dogs down. We decided we wanted another dog and Worldwide Puppies made the process of getting my pet easy. We went and saw the dogs in the afternoon and we were able to pick them up at night after doing the paperwork.

Original review: July 2, 2019

I wanted a new puppy for emotional support and I wasn't finding anything that we were looking for as far as to adopt. We were looking for something small and hypoallergenic. Then I happened to be out at Worldwide Puppies and Kittens and it was a spontaneous thing. I paid for the puppy with my credit card. The interesting thing was the paperwork. I was told the father was a toy poodle and the mother was supposed to have been a Bichon. But every time I see a vet or people in the dog industry like trainers and in pet stores, everybody says it's Havanese. I don't know if there was some kind of mistake. I see pictures online and I compare the two. My dog doesn't seem to look anything like Bichon. Still, she's great company. I went through a traumatic thing and she definitely helps fill that void. I would recommend Worldwide Puppies.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Worldwide Puppies and Kittens?

Original review: June 29, 2019

We were riding by Worldwide and I thought of going in. I didn’t have any intention of getting a puppy, but when I saw BJ, I fell in love. He was just too cute to leave. He’s a French Bulldog. He’s all white and has some light beige streaks on his back and ears. He’s about 4 months old now. Since I've had him, my life has been a lot more active than it has been. I’ve already recommended everyone who's seen him to Worldwide. They all want one, too. I also got financing through Worldwide and it went quickly.

Original review: June 4, 2019

Purchasing a puppy from Worldwide Puppies and Kittens was easy. We picked a black and white Siberian Husky and got to meet with it. We played around with it a little bit and then Worldwide went over the financials. We bought it the next day and since then, everybody has been happier. We're a little less stressed out. The puppy has blue eyes and a cute face. It has a very nice smile. We had a great experience with Worldwide. Everybody there is knowledgeable, helpful, friendly and kind.

Original review: June 1, 2019

We got a Shar Pei Puggle from Worldwide Puppies and Kittens. My boyfriend and I have been looking to get a new puppy for about a year. And we were looking for a particular breed because my brother has this breed. And we were looking around for a while and couldn’t find the breed anywhere. And so, we called Worldwide and they had the breed, and we came in and saw the dog and decided that we were gonna take him home that day. We got him when he was almost around four months. He’s five months now.

Our purchasing experience with Worldwide was fairly easy. We walked in, and we played with our puppy for a while, played with a couple of other puppies, and then we decided for sure we wanted to get that puppy. Having the new puppy is a lot of responsibility. We knew that it was a lot that came with getting a new puppy, but it’s a different experience when you’re actually dealing with the puppy. Our puppy is a little bit stubborn, so it’s a lot of patience. And just wanting to socialize him, so while we’re at work, he goes to doggy day care. He loves it. He loves socializing with dogs. Overall, it was a good experience. It’s my boyfriend and I’s first dog. It’s been good so far.

Original review: May 30, 2019

I love cats but I don't have time for them. Finally, I live alone so I get time to have one. The process of selecting a kitten from Worldwide is good. You can find what you really like and they'll care of it. My new kitten from Worldwide is cute.

Original review: May 17, 2019

I wanted a puppy and got a mini goldendoodle. I was looking for that specific breed because he's hypoallergenic. He's small and cute too. I had gone to Worldwide's website initially. I looked but I figured they wouldn't have what they posted online so I would have to go into the store and see what was available and if I like him or her. I went to the store, played with a few puppies and looked at what they had. It was nice. The staff was friendly too. They were cool. They put us in a room, explained a couple of things and answered our questions. At the time, we were deciding between him or another mini goldendoodle, and I just gravitated towards him. I can't go anywhere now without figuring out what I'm gonna do with him.

The only thing is that he eats his poop. The vet told me that he was probably in cage and they didn't clean up fast enough. That's kind of impossible too when you have a bunch of puppies. But it seemed that he may be eating his poop out of habit. He's getting over that though. We've been doing a couple of things. We're trying to train him and make sure that he doesn't do that anymore. But overall, I was happy with the experience. I think their prices were a little above the norm but I understand they're in the business of making money. They’re pricey but pretty good. We went with the financing.

Worldwide Puppies and Kittens Company Information