4.41/5

Bellmore, NY

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Worldwide Puppies & Kittens has been placing puppies and kittens in loving homes for over the last 13 years. We have a beautiful location in Bellmore New York, with private viewing rooms that you and your family can spend time with a cute puppy or kitten. At Worldwide Puppies & Kittens we specialize in micro and toy sized puppies, such as Yorkshire Terriers, white Maltese, Long haired and short haired Chihuahuas and Imperial Shih-Tzu Puppies to name a few! We also offer a wide selection of medium to large sized puppies, such as Pomkys, Mini goldendoodles, English Bulldogs & Boxers. Come see us Today to take home your new best friend!

Worldwide Puppies and Kittens Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Oct. 14, 2019

Updated on 10/15/2019: At 14:51 this afternoon I received a call from a female member of the store, claiming that she wanted to touch base with us, after reading my post about them, when BUTTONS Died on the 10th (17 Days) after we bought her. On the 10th, they offered a 10% Discount if we bought another puppy. Today they increased to to 50% off another puppy. I told her that they were crazy as hell, that I wanted a full refund, that I have already contacted the NYC State Attorney General Office, and as far as I was concerned now, they can go straight to hell.

Anyone who has common sense should know that, someone spends $2307.14 for a puppy expects a long time with their new family member, not for it to die 17 DAYS LATER. Something was wrong with her that our vet did not even know about when we took her in approx 48 hrs. After we bought her, as I told the representative of the store today I do not want another sick puppy from them. I want my money back, and hope that the Attorney General Office can and will help not only me and my wife, but anyone else who has dealing with Worldwide Puppies and Kittens.

Original Review: My wife and I stopped in on 10/23/19 and fell in love with the female Zuchon puppy and although she was very expensive $2307.14 we still bought her and had a 1 year health warranty. On 10/10/19 she passed away 17 days after we bought her. I called the store and a manager came on the phone and told me that if we wanted to buy another puppy that they would give us a 10% Discount. With that insult I hung up the phone before cussing her out. They do not care about the customers.

I tried calling the State Attorney General's Office Today along with the Consumer's Office and due to Today being a Holiday they were closed. I left a message asking for them to call me back. I will follow up with Both offices again Tomorrow. This Business Needs to be Closed by the State and The Owners and Managers fined and or jail time for the way they do Business. I also wrote a letter to the owner asking for a full refund. NO ANSWER FROM THEM. Run Far Away From This Store. If you wish you or anyone can contact me by email ** Or phone **.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2019

I was looking into trying to return the puppy that we got from Worldwide, but I don’t think that’s possible. I was searching, and I don’t think they have a return policy. So, I really don’t think there is anything they can do. I googled it, and I saw all these bad reviews. I should have done more research, but Worldwide was the first one around, and it was the closest to our house. We just moved into the area. My kids kinda fell in love with the dog on the website. So, we went, took a look, and we ended up coming out with the puppy.

We got a Cavaton and we named her Jessie. We bought it about a month ago, and it’s been all right, but both of my kids have gotten really sick. I’m not sure what it could’ve been. Maybe it’s the different environment, but we took it to the vet, and they had this thing. She had a feces test, and so she had something that required treatment. Worldwide had decided they were gonna pay for it, but it’s been a bigger hassle than it has joy. We went to the vet, and the appointment that they gave us was within a week after we bought it. It’s been a month, and we’re supposed to go back again to see if the treatment worked. But the dog seems very hostile. So, my kids don’t even wanna go near her, and it’s so sad. It’s been a big nightmare. I’ve been trying to find other people that would take this dog in.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2019

My husband had previously gotten a cat from Worldwide Puppies and Kittens. This time, we got a Russian Blue from them. We told them that we have allergies in the house and asthma, and they told me Russian Blues are hypoallergenic. Their fur doesn’t really fall out like that. My daughter saw the puppy and fell in love with him. His name is Bam-bam and he’s about five months. He is great. The kids play with him and when he’s tired, he just lies down. I did financing and the process was all easy. I had a really good experience with Worldwide Puppies and Kittens.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2019

We love Worldwide Puppies and Kittens. Our experience was great. My daughter saw the puppies advertised online, and we were looking for a female German Shepherd puppy. And then when we went there, the female was sold the day before and another male was sold. The one we got was the only German Shepherd in there that was left, and we fell in love with him. He's a month old and we named him Phoenix.

Worldwide's staff was good. They let us sit in a room with him, and they worked with us. I’ve always been around dogs, and I lost my Boxer Shepherd a couple of years ago. We used to live in an apartment and now we’re living with my dad, and I have a six-year old grandson and we wanna get him accustomed to pets. So, we will love Phoenix.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2019

My daughter wanted a cavapoo puppy and we got it from Worldwide Puppies and Kittens. I only went there to run my credit. Everything else was my daughter's choice. The dog is three months now and he's part of the family.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Worldwide Puppies and Kittens?

Original review: Sept. 26, 2019

We were looking at shelters and we figured we would find a dog that was down and out and give it a home. We wanted a small dog, but the people at the shelters didn't know what the dogs' breeds were and they couldn't tell us how big they would get. We went to a number of different shelters but it wasn't going to work so we started looking at online at breeders. Through our own research, we found out that pretty much 80% of online breeders are fraudulent and as for the other 20% that are not and are legitimate, you would have to wait until the spring until they have new litters in order to get a puppy that way. We then started looking in pet stores.

We went to Worldwide Puppies on Sunrise Highway in Bellmore and we saw a little puppy but we weren't really hooked. We looked around. We also went to a couple of other places. My younger daughter then said to go back and take a look at Worldwide again as they keep getting new dogs in. We went back and the same puppy was there. We started playing with it and it almost sought us when we came in. We got hooked and we wound up buying it.

Our puppy is a Peagle named Bailey. He’s a combination of a beagle and a Pekingese. He’s into everything and he eats everything. He is affectionate, likes to go out a lot, needs and a lot of exercise. Having Bailey is like having a baby. It kinda restricts your movement but it’s fun. We’re thoroughly happy. Worldwide Puppies was very thorough in what they did with us including all the paperwork they gave us. We have no complaints.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2019

Choosing my pet at Worldwide Puppies and Kittens was quick and simple. It was easy to find the breed I wanted. Now, everyone's enjoying the puppy I got. We like it.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2019

We’re very happy with Worldwide Puppies. When we went in, it was clean and the people were very pleasant. I was very impressed. We got a poodle as easy as 1-2-3 and we are so grateful.

Original review: Sept. 10, 2019

Worldwide's website was pretty easy and straightforward. There was a lot of selections and new puppies coming in too from different breeders. Worldwide was amazing throughout the process of me getting a mini goldendoodle. Jet is amazing. He’s a fun ball. The overall process was pretty easy and smooth. I liked it. I was referring them to other people that kept asking me where I got the dog from.

Original review: Aug. 27, 2019

I drive past Worldwide from my workplace and I figured one day I would go with my mother. She wanted a labradoodle, but when we walked in and looked around, we saw a Pekingese beagle staring at my mom. She wanted to play with her and the minute that she got her hand, that was it. We adopted her. Worldwide had a package deal in which you got the kennel, some food and some toys and I paid everything upfront. Our dog is a very lively one, so we're always on our toes with her, but overall, we're extremely satisfied.

Worldwide Puppies and Kittens Company Information