2. Pets
  3. Pet Stores
Accredited Partner

Bellmore, NY

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.37/5

Worldwide Puppies & Kittens has been placing puppies and kittens in loving homes for over the last 13 years. We have a beautiful location in Bellmore New York, with private viewing rooms that you and your family can spend time with a cute puppy or kitten. At Worldwide Puppies & Kittens we specialize in micro and toy sized puppies, such as Yorkshire Terriers, white Maltese, Long haired and short haired Chihuahuas and Imperial Shih-Tzu Puppies to name a few! We also offer a wide selection of medium to large sized puppies, such as Pomkys, Mini goldendoodles, English Bulldogs & Boxers. Come see us Today to take home your new best friend!

Worldwide Puppies and Kittens Reviews

1 featured review
View 1 featured review
Original review: Feb. 22, 2020

I wanted a kitten and was looking for a purebred Devon Rex, and Worldwide had one. The process getting it was pretty cool, and though it was very expensive, I have the most amazing kitten.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

We are in love!! We had been looking for another puppy for a couple weeks. Worldwide Puppies and Kittens is extremely lean and the staff were very nice. Danielle helped us and she was very knowledgable and helpful. My son really wanted a big dog, but I was worried about our two teacup dogs at home. Danielle helped us decide on getting a yellow lab and he fits in perfectly. Everywhere we go people stop us and comment on how cute he is!! I highly recommend going here.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2020

I got two Bengal kittens from Worldwide Puppies and Kittens and they've been growing huge. They are very healthy. Picking them up was very easy. I was able to finance and take them the same day. the staff was very helpful and the process was explained correctly. I also liked that they had purebreds.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2020

Working with Worldwide Puppies and Kittens was really nice. They showed me all of the dogs available from the breed I wanted. They had a pretty good collection, and then I picked. I got a Mini Goldendoodle. And I love my new puppy.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2020

I was looking for a dog and the rep went through everything and did everything she was supposed to do. I had no problem with them. The process was beautiful. The bulldog was a Christmas present for my granddaughter and she’s in love with it. It’s biting the hell out of her, but they’re in love with each other.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Worldwide Puppies and Kittens?

Original review: Jan. 30, 2020

We had two dogs and one of them died last year, so the remaining one was too lonely. I looked into breeders online and it was around Christmas time, so there weren’t any available at that particular time for the breed that we wanted. So, we figured to give Wordwide a try. They had an assortment of any different breeds and we were looking for either a Shih Tzu or a Shih Tzu mix. We settled on a Shih Tzu and things couldn't be better with having it in our family. Worldwide also made it a very smooth transaction and they made it very easy to get to know the puppies. We were able to take the puppy outside and spend a little time with the puppy in a separate area. Plus, they didn’t push like how you go to some places and they’ll try to get you to commit right away. So all in all, our experience with them was pretty good.

Original review: Jan. 29, 2020

My mother just had three strokes and a valve changed in her heart. She has a heap of problems and needed a companion. I went to the rescue shelters and tried to get her a nice dog and do the right thing at the same time, but she didn’t like it. It had to look like her old dog, which she lost seven years ago. I went to Worldwide Puppies and Kittens and they were fast and did the right thing. I looked at a couple of dogs and they were perfect. They were all clean and nice. And the lady was a good help. I was in and out of there in an hour and was happy. I've also gone there for grooming. I bought Buster, which was the same exact dog she had and he was cute. He’s a rampage.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2020

I couldn't be happier with the purchase of my 2 kittens. From the moment I walked into the shop everyone was knowledgeable, kind, and amazingly helpful. Mia answered all of my questions and gave me great advice on which kittens to choose. The pets in the shop are well taken care of and it is clear that the staff. Love each and every one! I would not hesitate to refer Worldwide Puppies and Kittens to anyone looking for a new pet! I will certainly use them again in the future. A VERY PROUD AND PLEASED NEW PET OWNER! THE ????

Original review: Jan. 22, 2020

The experience of buying the puppy from them was not great. They sold me a sick puppy and I had it for three hours and I spent a lot of money on it. It was horrible. They should check out their dogs before they sell them. They ended up giving me a refund because I had to pay for a lot of vet bills and stuff like that.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2020

I like Worldwide Puppies and Kittens. They were nice. I like small dogs and the place that I got the puppy. The only thing I don't like is that I got a loan for the dog, and I guess it was closing time, and I didn't know that they gave me 21% interest for a dog. Worldwide should have asked if you were okay with that because I could've used my credit card and paid 199, not 21. For 2,000, 21%, almost 22, is a lot for a person that have an 816 credit score. My credit score is excellent. So, I should have not qualified for almost 22% interest. They got to explain more to the people because like me, if I'm going to buy a house, I know this is my credit right now, I probably would've taken 3% interest for a house. So, why am I gonna pay 22% for a dog? But as long as my kids are happy, that's it. It was worth it and everything is good so far. Everybody is happier now. The new puppy has white fur. She's a bichon poo and it was easy to select and find it.

Worldwide Puppies and Kittens Company Information