2. Pets
  3. Pet Stores

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.60/5

Pet Supplies Plus Reviews

Original review: Feb. 13, 2020

The store generally has a good selection but I feel like they could be better. I buy my dog food from them as they have a really good selection. Would like to see more options for harnesses and clothing. My dogs are hard to fit so being able to actually test them on my dogs would be very helpful.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2020

I have been a Pet Supplies member for 20 years and the stores are always clean and well stocked. Pet friendly, pet accidents are worry free. Staff is immediately there for clean up or any assistance needed. This store welcomes price comparisons, coupons, discounts and always have product sales. They have a huge variety of products that are well monitored for expiration dates. I have cats, dogs a rabbit, salt water fish, a turtle and staff is very knowledgeable of the needs and care for all of your pets. Customer service is never a problem and always open to your concerns.

Get expert buying tips about Pet Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 2, 2020

This store always is friendly and helpful about their products. I prefer getting quality food that is not big brands. They carry local brands that have never been recalled which is a preference for me. My dog and two kitties are healthy at 10 to 11 years old. So I feel because of the best quality food I feel I get for them is available here.

Original review: March 28, 2019

I love that this chain offers low-cost medical clinics. They offer pets for sale and adoption clinics. They do not sell puppies and I respect that they do not profit from puppy mills. They offer photos during the holidays. I love when they have events because there are vendors there with samples. I also love that they do not offer grooming. I believe pet store employees are not qualified to groom animal.

Original review: March 17, 2019

Pet Supplies Plus is the type of pet store that others should aspire to be. The workers and staff are exceptionally helpful, knowledgeable, and accommodating. They will often ask if you need help carrying anything or finding anything and the selection of items for all pets from dogs to cats to fish to gerbils to hamsters to reptiles is astounding. Prices are great too and the coupons are great!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pet Supplies Plus?

Original review: Feb. 14, 2020

I found the employees to be helpful and courteous. When ordering online, it is easy to ship to store and pick up items. Someone is always ready to help you to your car. Finally, since they price match, I always get the best price.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2020

I frequent the Lancaster store where all the associates know my dog. I like the fact that they all come up to her and pet her. I like the idea of washing my dog at the store. My girl sheds and I don't have to worry about cleaning my bathroom.

Original review: Feb. 10, 2020

I usually like how their stores are set up. They always have the right treats and chew bones. Once I accidentally teeny weeny treats instead of big dog size and I brought them in to donate and buy the right size and they gave me a full credit I was not expecting. Nice.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2020

Staff are knowledgeable regarding the available pet food for cats & dogs. Staff are friendly & courteous. The stores have extensive supplies available for multiple species; coats, booties, harnesses, leashes & crates!

Original review: Feb. 8, 2020

I normally shop the Pet Supplies Plus Store in Middleburg Hts, Ohio. This store is always clean and the staff is very friendly and helpful. They are extremely knowledgeable about all their products and can help you find exactly what you need. I highly recommend Pet Supplies Plus.

Not sure about Pet Supplies Plus?

Take our two minute quiz to find the right Pet Stores for you.

Pet Supplies Plus Company Information