Take a quiz, get matched with an Accredited Partner!
  2. Pets
  3. Pet Stores

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.76/5

Pet Supplies Plus Reviews

Original review: March 11, 2020

The store is set up well and easy to navigate. The employees are always helpful and considerate. The choice of pet food brands is incredible and they also carry a locally made dog food that is excellent. There is a large selection of cat food too. The rabbits and ferrets and other pets have lots of choices too. When I come to buy dog food an employee always offers to take it to my car. That is fabulous. Last time I was there, about 3 days ago, I noticed that they don’t have groomers, but they have a nice dog wash. I like the fact that you can buy a package of washes. Neat!

Original review: March 9, 2020

I love Pet Supplies Plus. I started taking my 8 week old puppy in the store and getting all the supplies I needed with the help of a employee. I then decided to get my flea and tick treatment there also and I was walked through all my different opinions. My puppy turned into a very picky eater and I've always gotten help at the store on what else I can try. Not only have they been helpful they always carry anything heavy I may have to my car for me. I only wish they had a scale to keep up with my puppy's weight.

Get expert buying tips about Pet Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2020

I very much enjoy shopping at Pet Supplies Plus, mainly because it’s cheaper than the larger retailers such as PetSmart, PetCo, etc. Their customer service is always amazing from greeting me as I enter the store to helping me find products. One thing I would like Pet Supplies Plus to improve on is their selection of natural dog treats. They have a solid selection for the size of their stores but would like to see more opposed to having frequent sales on products that are not all natural. However I am always satisfied with Pet Supplies Plus overall and they are my go-to for anything my pet needs!

Original review: Feb. 19, 2020

I have a finicky Dachshund. Very diva'ish with her food and treats. She got really sick about 3 months ago.. After feeding her boiled chicken and rice for about a week or more.. I Pet Supplies Plus.. The person who answered the phone listened and have me type to help her recovery and also informed me of their site brand of food which I was unaware of. She talked with Mr for a good twenty minutes. I bought the recommended for. Josie puppy loved the recommended food and recovered well. Is so appreciated her patience care and concern. Also told me that it after so many days she didn't like it I could bring it back. They are the absolute best!!!!

Original review: Feb. 12, 2020

I have been a Pet Supplies member for 20 years and the stores are always clean and well stocked. Pet friendly, pet accidents are worry free. Staff is immediately there for clean up or any assistance needed. This store welcomes price comparisons, coupons, discounts and always have product sales. They have a huge variety of products that are well monitored for expiration dates. I have cats, dogs a rabbit, salt water fish, a turtle and staff is very knowledgeable of the needs and care for all of your pets. Customer service is never a problem and always open to your concerns.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pet Supplies Plus?

Original review: March 20, 2020

It's a good store, just not enough products for my size dog. I have a St. Bernard and they never have leases or harnesses that fit him. The treats are never big enough either. I just want something that will make my dog happy.

Original review: March 15, 2020

Staff very friendly and helpful, I was having problems with emails and store coupons and staff helped me work through problem and was resolved. Even offered to order specialty food I wanted for my pup. Store is very clean and well organized.

Original review: March 14, 2020

Pet Supplies Plus sells supplements, treatments, toys that I cant get at other stores. I'd have to buy them online instead. Plus, their customer service is very good. They've always been able to answer my questions.

Original review: March 13, 2020

The store is very clean, well stocked, helpful staff, also has the pet clinic which I use and find hlepful, but not sure that it is as much less than the vet's office. It used to be more inexpensive. The dog foods are reasonably priced but the treats are quite pricey and I do not purchase treats there unless they are on clearance.

Original review: March 12, 2020

Highly recommend Pet Supplies Plus in Cranston. Their shelves are always stocked and prices are good but sales are even better. Most notable is the customer service. Staff is always friendly, helpful and knowledgeable about merchandise. No question goes unanswered and assistance is always provided. All employees clearly appear to be animal lovers. Always a pleasure to stop in for my dog supplies!!

Pet Supplies Plus Company Information