Find a Pet Stores partner

3. Pet Stores

4.3/5 (80 ratings)
Find a Pet Stores partner

Feed your dog fresh food

Get 50% off your first order on Nom Nom Now. Restrictions Apply!

Learn more

About Pet Supplies Plus

Feed your dog fresh food

Get 50% off your first order on Nom Nom Now. Restrictions Apply!

Learn more

Pet Supplies Plus Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pet Supplies Plus?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pet Supplies Plus?

Original review: Oct. 13, 2021

I went to the Pet Supplies Plus location in Waukesha, Wisconsin to give my dog a bath. The bath area looked as though it had not been cleaned in days. The baths were filled with hair from previous baths and the floor was filthy. Also the dryer hose was broken and there was no hot water for the pets. Talked to one employee and she said it was not her job to clean it. The manager never showed his/her face. Also the water container for dogs to take a drink was filthy and full of dirt. Very sorry to see this.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2021

I started to shop at the Upland, CA location and noticed how the employees are only friendly and greet customers who look like them, yet are so RUDE to those who don't share the same features as them.

Get buying tips about Pet Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2021

I hated my experience. I asked to hold a juvenile ball python, the lady in the aisle said, "Only if you are interested in buying it," and I personally think you should be able to hold whether or whether not you are interested to see if you are comfortable handling it.

Original review: June 29, 2021

I took my Teacup Yorkie to Pet Supplies Plus for a full grooming & gland cleaning. I told the groomer how I wanted my baby hair around face low cut but not too low, don't cut her bangs or ponytail...I go back to pick her up bangs cut, ponytail cut. The groomer Sommer said she didn't cut it when you could clearly see it was freshly cut. The body didn't look as if it was cut at all. Maybe a little taking off the body but still had lots of hair around butt area and legs. I talked to the groomer. She says, "Oh I'm sorry. I'm new." If she didn't know what she was doing she shouldn't have never touched her or been left alone to cut. I am pissed off to the max and the fact that she lied about the cut now my baby hair is messed up cause no one was there to fix it and I don't want them to touch her cause I don't trust them now. A bad experience. How can this be fixed..Mad customer.

Original review: June 24, 2020

Purchased a guinea pig back in April. He was sick within couple days. The store helped me. Purchased another one from the same store because he was lonely and we figured we give him a friend. Within 3 weeks the second guinea pig - developed RINGWORM where my daughter who is 5 got it so did I. He also developed a lump on his neck. I took him to the vet. Doctor suggested I return him and/or seek help for him from the store. He need a surgery. And I already spent so much money at vet. Went back to the store the same day and it looks like they cannot help me. Emailed corporate and still no answer. The worst experience ever. I hope corporate sees this message here! THEY SELL SiCK ANIMALS.

Original review: May 18, 2020

I purchased two Angel fish for my established aquarium from Pet Supplies Plus in Champaign, Il store #0185. The next day I discovered one of the Angel fish was dead, so I called the store to determine if I needed to bring the dead fish in as proof to get a replacement. I was then told by the manager that no returns or exchanges are allowed. I have a picture of the dated receipt alongside the dead fish which should be proof enough. She insisted that they were unable and unwilling to make good on the fish nor issue a refund of the purchase price. I will not be spending my money at this store again. We have two other options in this area and I have never had a bad experience with either of them.

Original review: May 4, 2020

The first time they delivered some items were wrong but they were on time. This second time I ordered yesterday, and here it is late the next day, no delivery. I called, but just got flimsy excuses. Cancelled order, but the girl was snotty about it. Will never buy anything from them ever again.

Original review: March 31, 2020

THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER! Maybe because it is a franchise, and they really don't care about customers. The San Antonio location on Nacogdoches Rd. doesn't even deserve one star! Used to like the place because it was the NEIGHBORHOOD pet store but noticed that they always have different people working there. They obviously can't hold on to good people and only have the least experienced 20 somethings with total lack of customer service running the place!

Had the most AWFUL experience with Mgr of Pet Grooming who has a total LACK of CUSTOMER SERVICE. Shared the experiece with the very young store Manager, who practicallly rolled his eyes as I was telling the story and thought that defending the his friend/Pet groomer was more important. TAKE YOUR MONEY AND PETS ELSEWHERE!

Original review: March 20, 2020

It's a good store, just not enough products for my size dog. I have a St. Bernard and they never have leases or harnesses that fit him. The treats are never big enough either. I just want something that will make my dog happy.

Original review: March 15, 2020

Staff very friendly and helpful, I was having problems with emails and store coupons and staff helped me work through problem and was resolved. Even offered to order specialty food I wanted for my pup. Store is very clean and well organized.

Pet Supplies Plus Company Information