2. Pets

Find your favorite pet products today

Shop now on Chewy

Visit Website

Pet Supplies Plus Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pet Supplies Plus?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pet Supplies Plus?

Original review: March 11, 2020

The store is set up well and easy to navigate. The employees are always helpful and considerate. The choice of pet food brands is incredible and they also carry a locally made dog food that is excellent. There is a large selection of cat food too. The rabbits and ferrets and other pets have lots of choices too. When I come to buy dog food an employee always offers to take it to my car. That is fabulous. Last time I was there, about 3 days ago, I noticed that they don’t have groomers, but they have a nice dog wash. I like the fact that you can buy a package of washes. Neat!

Original review: March 9, 2020

I love Pet Supplies Plus. I started taking my 8 week old puppy in the store and getting all the supplies I needed with the help of a employee. I then decided to get my flea and tick treatment there also and I was walked through all my different opinions. My puppy turned into a very picky eater and I've always gotten help at the store on what else I can try. Not only have they been helpful they always carry anything heavy I may have to my car for me. I only wish they had a scale to keep up with my puppy's weight.

Get buying tips about Pet Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2020

I very much enjoy shopping at Pet Supplies Plus, mainly because it’s cheaper than the larger retailers such as PetSmart, PetCo, etc. Their customer service is always amazing from greeting me as I enter the store to helping me find products. One thing I would like Pet Supplies Plus to improve on is their selection of natural dog treats. They have a solid selection for the size of their stores but would like to see more opposed to having frequent sales on products that are not all natural. However I am always satisfied with Pet Supplies Plus overall and they are my go-to for anything my pet needs!

Original review: Feb. 19, 2020

I have a finicky Dachshund. Very diva'ish with her food and treats. She got really sick about 3 months ago.. After feeding her boiled chicken and rice for about a week or more.. I Pet Supplies Plus.. The person who answered the phone listened and have me type to help her recovery and also informed me of their site brand of food which I was unaware of. She talked with Mr for a good twenty minutes. I bought the recommended for. Josie puppy loved the recommended food and recovered well. Is so appreciated her patience care and concern. Also told me that it after so many days she didn't like it I could bring it back. They are the absolute best!!!!

Original review: Feb. 12, 2020

I have been a Pet Supplies member for 20 years and the stores are always clean and well stocked. Pet friendly, pet accidents are worry free. Staff is immediately there for clean up or any assistance needed. This store welcomes price comparisons, coupons, discounts and always have product sales. They have a huge variety of products that are well monitored for expiration dates. I have cats, dogs a rabbit, salt water fish, a turtle and staff is very knowledgeable of the needs and care for all of your pets. Customer service is never a problem and always open to your concerns.

Original review: June 24, 2020

Purchased a guinea pig back in April. He was sick within couple days. The store helped me. Purchased another one from the same store because he was lonely and we figured we give him a friend. Within 3 weeks the second guinea pig - developed RINGWORM where my daughter who is 5 got it so did I. He also developed a lump on his neck. I took him to the vet. Doctor suggested I return him and/or seek help for him from the store. He need a surgery. And I already spent so much money at vet. Went back to the store the same day and it looks like they cannot help me. Emailed corporate and still no answer. The worst experience ever. I hope corporate sees this message here! THEY SELL SiCK ANIMALS.

Original review: May 18, 2020

I purchased two Angel fish for my established aquarium from Pet Supplies Plus in Champaign, Il store #0185. The next day I discovered one of the Angel fish was dead, so I called the store to determine if I needed to bring the dead fish in as proof to get a replacement. I was then told by the manager that no returns or exchanges are allowed. I have a picture of the dated receipt alongside the dead fish which should be proof enough. She insisted that they were unable and unwilling to make good on the fish nor issue a refund of the purchase price. I will not be spending my money at this store again. We have two other options in this area and I have never had a bad experience with either of them.

Original review: May 4, 2020

The first time they delivered some items were wrong but they were on time. This second time I ordered yesterday, and here it is late the next day, no delivery. I called, but just got flimsy excuses. Cancelled order, but the girl was snotty about it. Will never buy anything from them ever again.

Original review: March 31, 2020

THE WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER! Maybe because it is a franchise, and they really don't care about customers. The San Antonio location on Nacogdoches Rd. doesn't even deserve one star! Used to like the place because it was the NEIGHBORHOOD pet store but noticed that they always have different people working there. They obviously can't hold on to good people and only have the least experienced 20 somethings with total lack of customer service running the place!

Had the most AWFUL experience with Mgr of Pet Grooming who has a total LACK of CUSTOMER SERVICE. Shared the experiece with the very young store Manager, who practicallly rolled his eyes as I was telling the story and thought that defending the his friend/Pet groomer was more important. TAKE YOUR MONEY AND PETS ELSEWHERE!

Original review: March 20, 2020

It's a good store, just not enough products for my size dog. I have a St. Bernard and they never have leases or harnesses that fit him. The treats are never big enough either. I just want something that will make my dog happy.

Pet Supplies Plus Company Information