4.67/5
Based on 15 reviews that contain star ratings

Looking for a pet store?

15 Pet Supplies Plus Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: July 9, 2018

There is a great variety of products to choose from. The employees go out of their way to help you find exactly what you need and even help you load your purchase in your car.

Original review: July 7, 2018

It's conveniently located to my home, so I shop there in a pinch. Their prices run a bit high. Another place I prefer to shop when I have more time is "Mutts & Butts" in Merrick, NY. Their prices are great and good variety.

Get expert buying tips about Pet Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 4, 2018

The staff is friendly and helpful. They always offer coupons for discounts and have a wide variety of top rated holistic dog foods. They also offer grooming services and health clinics though I don't use either of those services. They sell birds and fish as well and sometimes have pet adoptions.

Original review: July 3, 2018

The store is not as large as the big three, but the experience is superior. The staff is knowledgeable and always available. Prices are competitive and there is a frequent buyer program.

Original review: July 2, 2018

My daughter and I love to go to our local store Pet Supplies Store. The staff are very friendly and helpful. We visit the store regularly. It's our favorite one in town!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pet Supplies Plus?

Original review: July 1, 2018

The staff is very helpful and friendly, the store has a great selection, and I've always been able to find what I want or need. They are also close to home.

Original review: June 29, 2018

The staff is always helpful, friendly, and courteous. Some are more knowledgeable than others. The selection is good. Sometimes they have live animals for adoption. They have fish, dry and wet cat and dog food... a lot of different brands. Treats for all. Birds, birdseed, toys for all. Mealworms and reptile supplies. Every Tuesday is senior day with a 10% discount. If you have their card... you can save even more with sales. The store I go to has a self bathing area. They offer grooming services. There is a small vet area for simple things like vaccinations and non-emergent problems.

Original review: June 27, 2018

Friendly staff to answer any questions you may have. The store I frequent has fish, birds, snakes, spiders, lizards, and ferrets. They also hold pet adoptions!

Original review: June 26, 2018

This store has a nice range of brands of cat foods, including some hard to find elsewhere. Also, I found a great refrigerated cat food that my cat loves. The prices are not as good as Petsmart, but the selection is a little different. The prices are better than Petco, for sure. They have different sales each month and the prices then are very good. Also, it's the friendliest staff anywhere.

Original review: June 24, 2018

Customer service is outstanding. I find everything I need never have to go some place else. They have senior discount days. Someone is always there to help you and they will also help with fitting collars and other walking items.

Original review: June 23, 2018

Pet Supplies Plus have most of the products our pet uses but would be nice if they had what we need. The most telltale is lack of US brand toys as most are made in China.

Original review: June 22, 2018

I love everything about Pet Supplies Plus, except their prices. Everything there can be found at Walmart for up to 50% cheaper. Then why do I shop there? Location, Location, Location. I shop there because they are open early and on weekends. When I need something in a rush they will always have it.

Original review: June 19, 2018

This place totally rocks!!! They have everything you are looking for and more. Everyone working there are sooo nice and helpful. The managers are totally cool! They are always going the extra mile. A great store to shop!

Original review: June 18, 2018

Very helpful when not sure which product to buy. They give you their honest opinion. Someone there to carry your items upfront and out to your car. They also offer Vet services like chipping for your dogs and cats, shots they may need etc. Their prices are lower than Petco and PetSmart. Have gone here for the past 15 years during the precious lives of our pets.

Original review: June 17, 2018

They are always friendly and willing to help when you need something that is out of reach. The staff offers to help load my car. And they take time to help you understand what you are purchasing.

Pet Supplies Plus Company Information