4.53/5

Looking for a pet store?

Looking for a pet store?

19 Pet Supplies Plus Consumer Reviews

Original review: March 28, 2019

I love that this chain offers low-cost medical clinics. They offer pets for sale and adoption clinics. They do not sell puppies and I respect that they do not profit from puppy mills. They offer photos during the holidays. I love when they have events because there are vendors there with samples. I also love that they do not offer grooming. I believe pet store employees are not qualified to groom animal.

Original review: March 18, 2019

I like Pet Supplies Plus because they are conveniently located, have a great selection, & always nice, friendly, & keyword “offer” to help. Their prices seem little high, but to get fast, friendly, “service” it’s worth it to me!

Get expert buying tips about Pet Stores delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 17, 2019

Pet Supplies Plus is the type of pet store that others should aspire to be. The workers and staff are exceptionally helpful, knowledgeable, and accommodating. They will often ask if you need help carrying anything or finding anything and the selection of items for all pets from dogs to cats to fish to gerbils to hamsters to reptiles is astounding. Prices are great too and the coupons are great!

Original review: May 8, 2019

I tried to exchange a product that I bought yesterday and this company refused to do it even it does not specify in the recipe. What it said in their recipe is that I have 14 days to do it.... The managers are very rude and don't know how to treat customers with dignity and respect. This happened at the Upland, California location store # 4073.

Original review: July 9, 2018

There is a great variety of products to choose from. The employees go out of their way to help you find exactly what you need and even help you load your purchase in your car.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pet Supplies Plus?

Original review: July 7, 2018

It's conveniently located to my home, so I shop there in a pinch. Their prices run a bit high. Another place I prefer to shop when I have more time is "Mutts & Butts" in Merrick, NY. Their prices are great and good variety.

Original review: July 4, 2018

The staff is friendly and helpful. They always offer coupons for discounts and have a wide variety of top rated holistic dog foods. They also offer grooming services and health clinics though I don't use either of those services. They sell birds and fish as well and sometimes have pet adoptions.

Original review: July 3, 2018

The store is not as large as the big three, but the experience is superior. The staff is knowledgeable and always available. Prices are competitive and there is a frequent buyer program.

Original review: July 2, 2018

My daughter and I love to go to our local store Pet Supplies Store. The staff are very friendly and helpful. We visit the store regularly. It's our favorite one in town!

Original review: July 1, 2018

The staff is very helpful and friendly, the store has a great selection, and I've always been able to find what I want or need. They are also close to home.

Pet Supplies Plus Company Information