Find a Pet Stores partner

Lynbrook, NY

4.0/5 (268 ratings)
Find a Pet Stores partner

Feed your dog fresh food

Get 50% off your first order on Nom Nom Now. Restrictions Apply!

Learn more

About Shake A Paw Puppies

For the last 30 years, Shake A Paw has provided the best products and the most extensive selection of puppies to over 30,000 families. Shake a Paw’s pet consultants work seven days a week to help you with any questions or concerns you may have about your new puppy. We have two locations in New York: Hicksville and Lynbrook, that also carry supplies, accessories, food, crates, toys and more. Visit our website today to learn more!

Feed your dog fresh food

Get 50% off your first order on Nom Nom Now. Restrictions Apply!

Learn more

Shake A Paw Puppies Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Shake A Paw Puppies?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Shake A Paw Puppies?

Original review: June 25, 2019

I bought a cocker spaniel from the Shake A Paw in Hicksville. He just turned a year. I am so happy with him! Anytime I go back to the store for any advice or purchases, everyone is so helpful and they are so happy to see the dog!

Original review: June 25, 2019

I bought a cocker spaniel in Nov 2018. He is now 1 year and the the best & cutest dog. As I return back to the store for advice, food or toys the employees are helpful and so happy to see the dog. So happy with my furry friend and my decision to buy from Shake A Paw in Hicksville.

Original review: June 22, 2019

I bought two chihuahuas from Shake A Paw in Lynbrook last October. Both chihuahuas are very healthy. My experience with Shake A Paw was great. I highly recommend Shake A Paw to anyone looking for a dog.

Original review: March 29, 2019

I recently bought a Cocker Spaniel puppy at Shake A Paw in Hicksville. I had a wonderful experience with all the workers and any questions or concerns I had about my puppy were always answered with a smile. I can't say enough about the positive experience I had buying a dog from them and I get so much joy from this beautiful dog!

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

The help was friendly and helpful, puppies were so cute I wish I could take them all home with me. Store was well maintained and I would recommend them. I had no difficulty finding what I needed. They have a wide selection of products for your pets needs.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

This is my second purchase from Shake a Paw. I've never had any issues with them and they have always been accommodating. Because I was a previous buyer they gave me a discount plus the discount from the coupon. They had a variety of puppies to choose from but I went in knowing what I wanted. I would definitely recommend them to a friend or relative.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2018

We were looking to buy a bunny and since it was our first pet, we had loads of questions and the staff was really helpful!! Especially a worker named Emily who helped us through all the way! She made the experience really amazing and easy.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

During my experience in Shake A Paw the workers were so helpful when I was picking out the fifth member of my family. My new dog Stella. They were so helpful and helped me find the perfect dog that me and my family wanted. They let me sit in rooms alone with different dog to find the perfect one. I’m so happy I went to shake a paw to get my beautiful dog Stella.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2018

I got my Goldendoodle puppy from Shake a Paw and had no issues with the puppy and purchasing him was easy and exciting! They took care of him and made sure he was groomed, feed and healthy before he came he came to his new home. He came home healthy and stayed healthy. They were very helpful and would recommend purchasing a puppy from them.

Original review: Oct. 29, 2018

My husband found our short-haired dachshund Molly on the Shake-A-Paw website. He and my daughter surprised me with the visit to the store, which is an awesome presentation in its surroundings. My favorite area in the store was the puppy display. There were so many varieties of dogs to chooses from. The dogs all looked to be well fed, happy and clean. I would highly recommend the Hicksville Shake-A-Paws store to friends and family members searching for quality puppies at decent pricing.

Shake A Paw Puppies Company Information