2. Pets
  3. Pet Stores

Lynbrook, NY

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.97/5

For the last 30 years, Shake A Paw has provided the best products and the most extensive selection of puppies to over 30,000 families. Shake a Paw’s pet consultants work seven days a week to help you with any questions or concerns you may have about your new puppy. We have two locations in New York: Hicksville and Lynbrook, that also carry supplies, accessories, food, crates, toys and more. Visit our website today to learn more!

Find your favorite pet products today

Shop now on Chewy

Visit Website

Find your favorite pet products today

Shop now on Chewy

Visit Website

Shake A Paw Puppies Reviews

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

The help was friendly and helpful, puppies were so cute I wish I could take them all home with me. Store was well maintained and I would recommend them. I had no difficulty finding what I needed. They have a wide selection of products for your pets needs.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

This is my second purchase from Shake a Paw. I've never had any issues with them and they have always been accommodating. Because I was a previous buyer they gave me a discount plus the discount from the coupon. They had a variety of puppies to choose from but I went in knowing what I wanted. I would definitely recommend them to a friend or relative.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2018

We were looking to buy a bunny and since it was our first pet, we had loads of questions and the staff was really helpful!! Especially a worker named Emily who helped us through all the way! She made the experience really amazing and easy.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2018

During my experience in Shake A Paw the workers were so helpful when I was picking out the fifth member of my family. My new dog Stella. They were so helpful and helped me find the perfect dog that me and my family wanted. They let me sit in rooms alone with different dog to find the perfect one. I’m so happy I went to shake a paw to get my beautiful dog Stella.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2018

I got my Goldendoodle puppy from Shake a Paw and had no issues with the puppy and purchasing him was easy and exciting! They took care of him and made sure he was groomed, feed and healthy before he came he came to his new home. He came home healthy and stayed healthy. They were very helpful and would recommend purchasing a puppy from them.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Shake A Paw Puppies?

Original review: Oct. 29, 2018

My husband found our short-haired dachshund Molly on the Shake-A-Paw website. He and my daughter surprised me with the visit to the store, which is an awesome presentation in its surroundings. My favorite area in the store was the puppy display. There were so many varieties of dogs to chooses from. The dogs all looked to be well fed, happy and clean. I would highly recommend the Hicksville Shake-A-Paws store to friends and family members searching for quality puppies at decent pricing.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2018

First let me just say I've never had such a great experience in my life. Chris, who sold me my love Chloe, was an amazing, respectful, humorous and blunt man! He told it how it was, and was amazing! Thank you Chris!!!

Original review: Oct. 21, 2018

James was great helping find our puppy. Great place and our vet said our puppy had been well taken care of. Price for the puppy was good the store was clean and the puppies were brushed and happy and playful.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2018

The staff at Shake A Paw was very informative and very patient with us. Answered all of our questions before and after the purchase of our new puppy. All of their puppies looked very well taken care of. Would definitely recommend.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

I bought my Jack Russel, Sammy, from here and he's absolutely the best dog in the world! The staff here was so helpful and found us the perfect Jack that we bonded with the best! Now my friends and I will go there when we are stressed and go look at the puppies! James is the nicest and personally came over and talked to my friend and I and let us play with cutest puppy! I will always go to them and HIGHLY recommend!

Shake A Paw Puppies Company Information