4.24/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

PureBites Cat Treats

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

21 PureBites Cat Treats Consumer Reviews

Original review: July 18, 2018

Our one cat seemed to have digestive issues after eating the freeze dried duck liver treats. I called the PureBites company and talked with a very nice customer service representative. She said that the duck liver treats are richer and heavier than the other kinds of treats like the fish, turkey and chicken flavors. So, we agreed that I stop giving my cat the duck liver treats. She was helpful and polite and listened to me about the issue. My cat Oscar, had crystals in his urine last winter and has to be a special diet. These freeze dried treats in the fish, chicken and turkey flavors are a good choice for him. I am relieved to know that his digestive issues may be simply due to the duck treats.

Original review: June 27, 2018

My cat absolutely loves PureBites freeze dried chicken and fish treats and Mom loves the value! All natural human grade ingredients. What's not to love? My Spot Kitty goes nuts every time I go near the pet food cabinet. Even his 2 Boston Terrier brothers love it! The 3 of them go nuts when I put a few in kitty's treat dispensing toy. I also feed my Boston Terriers the freeze dried PureBites Beef liver and kitty tries to steal theirs too. All of my animals have food allergies and have to eat grain free. PureBites is the only treat I feel confident in giving them.

Get expert buying tips about Cat Treats delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2018

I purchased several bags of these treats for my cat, who loved these. I liked the idea that it is just chicken. The last bag I bought contained oily and rancid looking chicken. My cat knew not to eat it. I knew something was wrong when she refused it. What is causing the oily texture. Luckily, Amazon gave me a refund.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2017

Well, my cats seem to love them. So I will continue to purchase over and over again! They are very good quality, and priced pretty fairly. If anything at all, if I had to say something, it would probably be maybe lowering the price just a little bit. Other than that, I feel very satisfied with this brand. My cats give it two paws up and a meow!

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

PureBites Cat treats are made from real food and not by products. It is more natural and when you read the ingredients, you can tell that it would be good for your cat.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PureBites Cat Treats?

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

PureBites look very good. It has essential health benefits and high-quality, digestible ingredient, that I'm proud to feed to my cat. The most important of all of this is that my cat likes PureBites. The treats has prove to me to help maximize the absorption of key basic nutrients. It maintain body weight, build lean muscle, turn fat into energy and help his gums healthy.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2017

There's a lot of them for the price since other brands of cat treats tend to not have as much treats like I want them to have so PureBites Cat Treats was the better option. It seems healthier for cats and affordable compared to other brands. It has made my cat happier compared to all of the other brands that I've used. However, that there should be more of a variety when it comes to their treats and they should be more creative so they can attract more consumers to their brand.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2017

PureBites Cat Treats' price was lower than all the rest which makes that the perfect price for me. And the cats seem to like them which makes us all very happy. When they hear the bag, they come running. The cats love the texture and the treats make the cats purr all the time when they eat them.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

PureBites Cat Treats is one of the first brands I gave my cat. It comes in a variety of flavors and my cat really likes them. She likes the fish flavor the most. She also plays with her treats first. It has become a little game of hers. However, there should be more of the treats come in a pack. Sometimes, have buy one, get one free special. And more stores should sell this product. Also, coupons are a good idea. I like the idea of providing my cat with a quality treat that's good for her at a price I can afford. More cats would enjoy getting to eat this treat if they got to try it. It is a good value.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

I like PureBites Cat Treats' nutrition and vitamins and taste. There are no artificial flavors and chemicals added to make sure it is safe for cats to eat, and ingredients that are organic are the healthiest option. My cats enjoy them and would prefer these treats over any others due to the flavor, these brands are familiar to them. However, they could add more flavors and healthier ingredients.

PureBites Cat Treats expert review by ConsumerAffairs

PureBites manufactures treats for cats and dogs. The company’s products are limited ingredient and grain-free. Treats are available at major pet stores in the United States and Canada and at major online retailers. The company is headquartered in Quebec.

• Limited ingredient: All PureBites products are made with a limited number of ingredients, specifically three or fewer ingredients. Consumers can find an ingredient list for each product on PureBites’ website and on product packaging.

• Human-grade: All ingredients in PureBites products are human-grade. The company sources them from the same suppliers who sell food for human consumption.

• Made in the USA: Many PureBites products are manufactured in the United States. Consumers can find specific information about where individual products are sourced and made on the company’s website. None of their products are made in China.

• Guarantee: PureBites offers a 100 percent guarantee. If consumers are not satisfied with a product, they can return the unused portion for a refund or exchange. They must provide proof of purchase, so consumers should keep their receipt until they know whether their cat likes the item.

• Recall-free: PureBites has never had to issue a recall for any of their products. Cat owners concerned about quality and safety may prefer to purchase products from a company that does not have a history of dangerous products.

• Best for: PureBites is best for cat owners, veterinarians and boarders who want limited ingredient treats.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs