4.62/5

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Pet Greens Treats

Get matched with the best Home Warranty for you!

Pet Greens Treats Reviews

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

They are very healthy and made with only organic ingredients and they are reasonably priced for the consumer to bring into their home for the pet to enjoy. They enjoy these treats and they are very good for them because they have all the nutrients that they need to be happy and healthy cats and continue to run around and play like they should. However I wish that the brand had more options of flavors for my cat because it can become very repetitive eating the same flavors over and over again. They need to have different tastes like they would have in the wild.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

I purchase CatGreens because my cat likes them and I like that they are made of healthy ingredients than others on the market. Many treats are filled with garbage that are bad for our animals. My cat seems to enjoy the treats and looks forward to getting them each day.

Get expert buying tips about Cat Treats delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2017

My cats love these treats! I keep them in the hall closet and my cats come running anytime I open that door. I like Pet Greens because they have great ingredients and my cats tend to favor them over other treats. That tells me that they are great because my cats are very picky about treats. I've tried many brands of treats and Pet Greens is by far my cats' absolute favorite treats. The packaging is also great because it reseals. The treats are small enough to fit in most cat toys meant for treats as well. I think they should also make soft treats for older cats that may only be able to eat soft treats. I'd recommend Pet Greens to anyone with a cat but especially those picky cats that are not interested in most treats.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

You can tell these treats are fresh and look like they are made of high quality, they are not hard like a lot of cat treats so cats really enjoy them. These are natural, a good value and my cat loves this brand. Also, if you order them online you can get a discount and free shipping so that makes them an even greater deal.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

I really enjoy spending time with my pets and I try to buy things they really like. My cats are very finicky and anything that draws their attention when I offer it to them makes me feel that I haven't wasted my money. My cat responds when I open the container. I know that means the cats like them. The price is also a good value for what you are getting. However, the packaging could be made better. Sometimes my cats can open the containers without my help. This lets them eat more than I would like them to have. The good part is the cats don't throw up after eating so many.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pet Greens Treats?

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

I like them very much. They're healthy and teeth cleaning. Plus my cat is really picky about what he eat. So the smell must not be revolting to him. We've tried the other ones and he absolutely hates them. We also give something similar to our dog so I assumed our cat would like them and I was right. But they're more expensive than others. I also don't like the cosmetic part of it as they don't look particularly good. And the smell is pretty bad as well. But health wise, I'd recommend them especially for a picky eater.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

My cat likes them, he is most attracted to these treats over all others. He seems to play with them and enjoys their textures, and I presume he enjoys their flavor. These treats are priced appropriately and they are easy to find in my local grocery store. They seem to be good for my cat, in terms of health. I have given them to my friends' cats and they seem to like them as well. I have recommended them to my friends for their cats since they seem to enjoy them. If I were to change anything, I would ask the manufacturer to consider lowering the price. I would then buy more of them as I would be less constrained by the price of the treats.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2017

These treats had a good, wholesome list of ingredients. I bought the treats and they worked on my cat's breath and I liked the idea of feeding them greens in a treat rather than getting messy bits of grass and dirt on my floor. However, my cats ate them grudgingly. I don't want to spend money on "treats" that my cats don't enjoy.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

My cat enjoys the flavor. The texture is good as well compared to other treats like Whiskas and Purina. They don't smell offensive and the scent doesn't linger on your fingers. They seemed more natural and the packaging also sells the product very well. I would easily recommend these treats to friends and family.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

These treats are great and I prefer these treats for my cats over any other treats. These treats are all natural with no artificial colors and preservatives. These are the most healthy treats for my cat. My cat just go crazy over these kinds of treats. My cat likes the taste and flavor and I think it fulfills his every desire in a treat. However, I would like to see them come out with more healthier flavors you could blend like chicken and some greens together.

Pet Greens Treats expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Pet Greens is owned by Bell Rock Growers, a family owned and operated farm in southern California. The farm grows only certified organic plants and sells live grass, grass growing kits and prepackaged treats at major pet supply stores and online. The company has been in business for more than 20 years.

• Live grasses: Pet Greens has live grass for pets to eat. This option discourages them from eating toxic indoor plants or outside plants that have been chemically treated. The Pet Greens grass options are high-protein varieties with healthy vitamins, minerals and amino acids.

• Live catnip: Pet Greens sells catnip plants. Catnip triggers the release of a natural chemical in cats’ brains that encourages them to be more physically active and can increase their appetite. Live catnip plants are more potent than dried leaves.

• Treats: For consumers that have a difficult time keeping plants alive, Pet Greens’ Cat Craves offer similar health benefits and vitalism. These semi-moist treats contain meat as well as wheatgrass.

• Social media: Interested consumers can follow Pet Greens on Facebook and Twitter for company news, informational articles about animals and entertaining pet stories and pictures.

• Availability: Pet Greens products are widely available. Consumers can find them at major national pet stores and online retailers, including Amazon. Interested customers can locate the nearest local retailer by visiting the Pet Greens website.

• Best for: Pet Greens products are best for consumers whose pets like to eat plants.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs