2. Pets
  3. Cat Treats

Overall Satisfaction Rating 4.62/5

Pet Greens Treats Reviews

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

I like them very much. They're healthy and teeth cleaning. Plus my cat is really picky about what he eat. So the smell must not be revolting to him. We've tried the other ones and he absolutely hates them. We also give something similar to our dog so I assumed our cat would like them and I was right. But they're more expensive than others. I also don't like the cosmetic part of it as they don't look particularly good. And the smell is pretty bad as well. But health wise, I'd recommend them especially for a picky eater.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

My cat likes them, he is most attracted to these treats over all others. He seems to play with them and enjoys their textures, and I presume he enjoys their flavor. These treats are priced appropriately and they are easy to find in my local grocery store. They seem to be good for my cat, in terms of health. I have given them to my friends' cats and they seem to like them as well. I have recommended them to my friends for their cats since they seem to enjoy them. If I were to change anything, I would ask the manufacturer to consider lowering the price. I would then buy more of them as I would be less constrained by the price of the treats.

Get expert buying tips about Cat Treats delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2017

These treats had a good, wholesome list of ingredients. I bought the treats and they worked on my cat's breath and I liked the idea of feeding them greens in a treat rather than getting messy bits of grass and dirt on my floor. However, my cats ate them grudgingly. I don't want to spend money on "treats" that my cats don't enjoy.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

I really enjoy spending time with my pets and I try to buy things they really like. My cats are very finicky and anything that draws their attention when I offer it to them makes me feel that I haven't wasted my money. My cat responds when I open the container. I know that means the cats like them. The price is also a good value for what you are getting. However, the packaging could be made better. Sometimes my cats can open the containers without my help. This lets them eat more than I would like them to have. The good part is the cats don't throw up after eating so many.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

My cat enjoys the flavor. The texture is good as well compared to other treats like Whiskas and Purina. They don't smell offensive and the scent doesn't linger on your fingers. They seemed more natural and the packaging also sells the product very well. I would easily recommend these treats to friends and family.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pet Greens Treats?

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

Pet Greens Treats are made from all natural ingredients, which makes them very different than many other competitors brands I see on the shelves at the supermarket or pet store. The packaging is inviting, and the resealable package helps to keep them fresh so my cats always have fresh treats that don't get stale or dry when I have them at home. However it would be very nice if they were to introduce more flavor variety options so my cats don't get bored with the same old flavors. I try to rotate the flavors I buy to keep my cats interested in them as a special treat. Also they cost a little bit more but my cats like them and I like giving my cats something healthful.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

These treats are great and I prefer these treats for my cats over any other treats. These treats are all natural with no artificial colors and preservatives. These are the most healthy treats for my cat. My cat just go crazy over these kinds of treats. My cat likes the taste and flavor and I think it fulfills his every desire in a treat. However, I would like to see them come out with more healthier flavors you could blend like chicken and some greens together.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

You can tell these treats are fresh and look like they are made of high quality, they are not hard like a lot of cat treats so cats really enjoy them. These are natural, a good value and my cat loves this brand. Also, if you order them online you can get a discount and free shipping so that makes them an even greater deal.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

Pet Greens was a type of grow-it-yourself catnip type of plant that the cat could enjoy right out of its own little garden tray. My cat thoroughly enjoyed munching on these ultra-fresh cat greens. The only thing that I really disliked about this product was that it was grown in real soil. Since these greens are really made for indoor cats to enjoy, it's a little impractical to have actual soil inside of a house where a cat is encouraged to mess up the area. Not very tidy in my mind. But my cat love this thing! A naturally growing plant that he could attack and munch on and not get in trouble?! This was his own private Heaven!! He couldn't get enough of this stuff. He would go berserk on this plant!

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

They seem to be perfectly fine treats and are reasonably priced. My cat, Annie, likes them so I buy them for her. If she likes them I have absolutely no problem buying them for her as long as she continues to eat them.

Avoid expensive home repairs

Take our two minute quiz to find the right home warranty for you.

Pet Greens Treats expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Pet Greens is owned by Bell Rock Growers, a family owned and operated farm in southern California. The farm grows only certified organic plants and sells live grass, grass growing kits and prepackaged treats at major pet supply stores and online. The company has been in business for more than 20 years.

• Live grasses: Pet Greens has live grass for pets to eat. This option discourages them from eating toxic indoor plants or outside plants that have been chemically treated. The Pet Greens grass options are high-protein varieties with healthy vitamins, minerals and amino acids.

• Live catnip: Pet Greens sells catnip plants. Catnip triggers the release of a natural chemical in cats’ brains that encourages them to be more physically active and can increase their appetite. Live catnip plants are more potent than dried leaves.

• Treats: For consumers that have a difficult time keeping plants alive, Pet Greens’ Cat Craves offer similar health benefits and vitalism. These semi-moist treats contain meat as well as wheatgrass.

• Social media: Interested consumers can follow Pet Greens on Facebook and Twitter for company news, informational articles about animals and entertaining pet stories and pictures.

• Availability: Pet Greens products are widely available. Consumers can find them at major national pet stores and online retailers, including Amazon. Interested customers can locate the nearest local retailer by visiting the Pet Greens website.

• Best for: Pet Greens products are best for consumers whose pets like to eat plants.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team