4.62/5
  • 1 star
Based on 21 reviews that contain star ratings
Show rating distribution

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 17, 2017

21 Pet Greens Treats Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

I like them very much. They're healthy and teeth cleaning. Plus my cat is really picky about what he eat. So the smell must not be revolting to him. We've tried the other ones and he absolutely hates them. We also give something similar to our dog so I assumed our cat would like them and I was right. But they're more expensive than others. I also don't like the cosmetic part of it as they don't look particularly good. And the smell is pretty bad as well. But health wise, I'd recommend them especially for a picky eater.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

My cat likes them, he is most attracted to these treats over all others. He seems to play with them and enjoys their textures, and I presume he enjoys their flavor. These treats are priced appropriately and they are easy to find in my local grocery store. They seem to be good for my cat, in terms of health. I have given them to my friends' cats and they seem to like them as well. I have recommended them to my friends for their cats since they seem to enjoy them. If I were to change anything, I would ask the manufacturer to consider lowering the price. I would then buy more of them as I would be less constrained by the price of the treats.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Oct. 15, 2017

These treats had a good, wholesome list of ingredients. I bought the treats and they worked on my cat's breath and I liked the idea of feeding them greens in a treat rather than getting messy bits of grass and dirt on my floor. However, my cats ate them grudgingly. I don't want to spend money on "treats" that my cats don't enjoy.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

I really enjoy spending time with my pets and I try to buy things they really like. My cats are very finicky and anything that draws their attention when I offer it to them makes me feel that I haven't wasted my money. My cat responds when I open the container. I know that means the cats like them. The price is also a good value for what you are getting. However, the packaging could be made better. Sometimes my cats can open the containers without my help. This lets them eat more than I would like them to have. The good part is the cats don't throw up after eating so many.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

My cat enjoys the flavor. The texture is good as well compared to other treats like Whiskas and Purina. They don't smell offensive and the scent doesn't linger on your fingers. They seemed more natural and the packaging also sells the product very well. I would easily recommend these treats to friends and family.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Pet Greens Treats?

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

Pet Greens Treats are made from all natural ingredients, which makes them very different than many other competitors brands I see on the shelves at the supermarket or pet store. The packaging is inviting, and the resealable package helps to keep them fresh so my cats always have fresh treats that don't get stale or dry when I have them at home. However it would be very nice if they were to introduce more flavor variety options so my cats don't get bored with the same old flavors. I try to rotate the flavors I buy to keep my cats interested in them as a special treat. Also they cost a little bit more but my cats like them and I like giving my cats something healthful.

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

These treats are great and I prefer these treats for my cats over any other treats. These treats are all natural with no artificial colors and preservatives. These are the most healthy treats for my cat. My cat just go crazy over these kinds of treats. My cat likes the taste and flavor and I think it fulfills his every desire in a treat. However, I would like to see them come out with more healthier flavors you could blend like chicken and some greens together.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2017

You can tell these treats are fresh and look like they are made of high quality, they are not hard like a lot of cat treats so cats really enjoy them. These are natural, a good value and my cat loves this brand. Also, if you order them online you can get a discount and free shipping so that makes them an even greater deal.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

Pet Greens was a type of grow-it-yourself catnip type of plant that the cat could enjoy right out of its own little garden tray. My cat thoroughly enjoyed munching on these ultra-fresh cat greens. The only thing that I really disliked about this product was that it was grown in real soil. Since these greens are really made for indoor cats to enjoy, it's a little impractical to have actual soil inside of a house where a cat is encouraged to mess up the area. Not very tidy in my mind. But my cat love this thing! A naturally growing plant that he could attack and munch on and not get in trouble?! This was his own private Heaven!! He couldn't get enough of this stuff. He would go berserk on this plant!

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

They seem to be perfectly fine treats and are reasonably priced. My cat, Annie, likes them so I buy them for her. If she likes them I have absolutely no problem buying them for her as long as she continues to eat them.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2017

My cats love these treats! I keep them in the hall closet and my cats come running anytime I open that door. I like Pet Greens because they have great ingredients and my cats tend to favor them over other treats. That tells me that they are great because my cats are very picky about treats. I've tried many brands of treats and Pet Greens is by far my cats' absolute favorite treats. The packaging is also great because it reseals. The treats are small enough to fit in most cat toys meant for treats as well. I think they should also make soft treats for older cats that may only be able to eat soft treats. I'd recommend Pet Greens to anyone with a cat but especially those picky cats that are not interested in most treats.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

They are very healthy and made with only organic ingredients and they are reasonably priced for the consumer to bring into their home for the pet to enjoy. They enjoy these treats and they are very good for them because they have all the nutrients that they need to be happy and healthy cats and continue to run around and play like they should. However I wish that the brand had more options of flavors for my cat because it can become very repetitive eating the same flavors over and over again. They need to have different tastes like they would have in the wild.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

I purchase CatGreens because my cat likes them and I like that they are made of healthy ingredients than others on the market. Many treats are filled with garbage that are bad for our animals. My cat seems to enjoy the treats and looks forward to getting them each day.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

They are definitely different from other treats and I don't really care for these treats. I've chosen them over others because none of my stores offer the others. My cats are not a huge fan of them and they don't beg for them like other brands. They eat them just because they are there. They look awful for cat treats. I think they could improve the looks. They need more variety to choose from. However, they're easy to hide things in and don't smell as bad as others.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

My cat likes Pet Greens Treats and it is good for him. The shelves were well stocked, and were also well shopped, so I assumed these were popular with consumers, and therefore popular with their cats. I like to give my cat new things to try. However I would choose to have a better sealing merchandise on the package, as I want to keep the product fresh.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2017

It's hard to find something my cat really likes to eat. She will smell her food and if it doesn't smell right to her, she will refuse to eat it, so when I find something she likes, I tend to keep buying that brand. I can tell how much my cat loves the taste. She gets so happy when I open the bag! I like this brand's flavor and it is healthy for my cat. I feel like I am making a good choice for my pet.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2017

I chose these for my cat because they come in a variety of flavors and all sizes and have all the nutritional ingredients I need for my cat. He loves the different flavors that they come in and they are small enough for my cat to eat so that I don't have to worry about him getting choked on. My cat and I like everything about these cat treats and he is so very happy when he gets one.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2017

The Pet Greens seem to be healthy for the cat. I am always looking for healthier food for my cat because I want her to live a long and healthy life. More importantly, the cat likes them and will readily eat them. My cat likes the treats to the point that she tries to break into the packaging to get more of it.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2017

I like that they are healthy, all organic and natural. Most of all my cats love them and I can grow them all over my home in areas easily accessible by my cats. These treats are fun to grow and a big hit in our home. It's like eating outdoor greens, like grass and it adds natural grasses to their diet. Our cats nibble all day. Grass equals happy cats. But I'd like wider access to stores that carry these product. I usually buy several when I find my favorite cat snacks.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

I like Pet Greens Treats because I can grow fresh greens for cat snacks. This keeps her from decimating my indoor plants. She also stopped trying to get out through the window and stopped eating my plants, which is good because she also stopped vomiting as much. Catnip is a special treat and I'd prefer to limit access there.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2017

They are healthy and my cats love them. They are great for their digestion and their oral health. That makes us all very happy including the veterinarian. I love that I can get them where I shop. It also is fun to have a grow garden in my kitchen. It helps the air so it improves health of the whole family. I also love how it looks. Really brightens up the whole kitchen.

Pet Greens Treats expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Pet Greens is owned by Bell Rock Growers, a family owned and operated farm in southern California. The farm grows only certified organic plants and sells live grass, grass growing kits and prepackaged treats at major pet supply stores and online. The company has been in business for more than 20 years.

• Live grasses: Pet Greens has live grass for pets to eat. This option discourages them from eating toxic indoor plants or outside plants that have been chemically treated. The Pet Greens grass options are high-protein varieties with healthy vitamins, minerals and amino acids.

• Live catnip: Pet Greens sells catnip plants. Catnip triggers the release of a natural chemical in cats’ brains that encourages them to be more physically active and can increase their appetite. Live catnip plants are more potent than dried leaves.

• Treats: For consumers that have a difficult time keeping plants alive, Pet Greens’ Cat Craves offer similar health benefits and vitalism. These semi-moist treats contain meat as well as wheatgrass.

• Social media: Interested consumers can follow Pet Greens on Facebook and Twitter for company news, informational articles about animals and entertaining pet stories and pictures.

• Availability: Pet Greens products are widely available. Consumers can find them at major national pet stores and online retailers, including Amazon. Interested customers can locate the nearest local retailer by visiting the Pet Greens website.

• Best for: Pet Greens products are best for consumers whose pets like to eat plants.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs