2. Pets

Puppyfind.com

Puppyfind.com
Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.92/5

Puppyfind.com Reviews

Original review: June 7, 2019

Puppyfind provided a great way for us to find our beloved yorkie. We found a website called Bluediamondyorkies.com and we purchased one 5 years ago and now purchased another yorkie. I highly recommend Puppyfind.com for finding a reputable breeder.

Original review: May 16, 2019

I purchased a puppy from a breeder 2/2019. I had to struggle to get info from them and complained to Puppyfind. They said write a review. I pointed out the breeder did not have current listing (so writing a review would not be possible). They said “you can take legal action”. Right! Legal action is not cheap or easy when you don’t have $$$. After I received the “Norwich” pup I had concerns about the purity of her breed. The breeder said he had 3 females and 1 male. At the suggestion of a pet “worker” I got a DNA test kit. The results came back 42+% Cairn, 35% Norwich, the remainder was Schnauzer & Westie. I sent the breeder the results via delivery proofed mail in 2 ways giving them 10 days to give a satisfactory resolution. This breeder is now using the name of York Avenue Breeders. He replied 11 days later via email giving many claims why the DNA and I were wrong but never offering to take the pup back. I filed a dispute with PayPal. I supplied them with DNA results, the listing and all correspondence. They gave the guy 10 days to reply back but then said they did not get what they needed. They refunded my money.

Yesterday I saw the breeder's newest litter on Puppyfind. I wrote an honest review but could not include as many details because of the website’s space limitations.

This AM my review has apparently deleted. (It was on the site but Puppyfind never contacted me to ask me about it.) Puppyfind bends over backwards for breeders because they have to pay to list but buyers don’t have to pay. This breeder is using 1 stud for 3 females. If his stud in not purebred Norwich none of his dogs are purebred. Puppyfind said in their response to another reviewer that the breeders can’t remove negative reviews but I guess Puppyfind does it for them.

Hello,

PuppyFind.com is a bulletin board service so we do not get involved in the transaction you had with the seller outside of the website.

It's unfortunate the you did not have a good experience with this seller, but it sounds like you were able to get a resolution through PayPal regarding your payment.

PuppyFind.com Support

Original review: April 9, 2019

The customer service was as GREAT as the sales! All questions were answered PERSONALLY by one of Puppyfind's excellent staff... within a day... or two at the most! I sold out in just three weeks! The buyers were well informed and easy to do business with also. Five star all the way!

Original review: April 7, 2019

Do not Trust These Breeders! Maryetta & Chris **!!! They are selling Siberian Huskies & German Shepard!!!! I recently bought a husky puppy March 16 from Maryetta ** & Chris ** using the Puppyfind.com website. Once I brought the puppy home there have been a lot of health issues with the husky puppy, she ate so much as if she wouldn't get another meal. I have taken her to my vet and the ER. She is very ill, very small and underweight for her age. She has Giardia, anemia and is having nonstop seizures.

I have contacted the breeder but they claim the puppy was healthy the whole time prior to being bought. Many tests were taken within 4 days of having her, and the bill has reached $1,200 for everything. Breeder is willing to take back puppy but does not want to take her medicine that she needs saying that we should keep it because it's our money and I'm worried he or she will not give her the help she needs. Instead I can only assume he will end her life since nonstop vet expenses wouldn't end if I returned her to them. And my puppy has to continue testing and is prescribed another antibiotic that should help with distemper, toxins etc.

Obviously she wasn't given any vaccines since she has parasites. And we have no clue why she has seizures. And her condition is very rare for her age. She shouldn't be suffering this much. Chris has stopped responding to me and will not send vet records from when they owned her. I have contacted a Representative at Raven's Husky Haven and Rescue center and they have informed me that this breeder has many complaints against them and that they are a puppy mill. It's easy for breeders to fake papers! Please I would like to warn people that they do not have the best interest in their customers or their puppies. My poor puppy was not taken care of as stated on their page. I was mislead and I have vet records of everything that has happened with my Siberian husky. Going to report them to AKC and Animal Control.

Hello,

We hope your puppy gets well soon.

You are welcome to leave a review on the seller's account about your experience if you would like.

PuppyFind.com Support

Original review: April 5, 2019

I bought a puppy from K9Puppy on Puppyfind.com. Within the first week of getting her, my puppy was sick with parasites and Parvo. The breeder vaccinated with over the counter vaccines. When I tried to write a negative review to warn other potential buyers, Puppyfind took down my review because the seller claims he only offers a 3 day guarantee. I don't want another family to suffer the same headache we have and be out all the money in vet bills.

Hello,

It's awful that your puppy got sick. We hope the puppy is on the mend.

We do allow sellers to dispute reviews they feel are invalid, but if the buyer provides supporting documentation for the statements in the review it may be reinstated. If you have received a documentation request please follow the directions in that email and reply with your documentation to support@puppyfind.com.

PuppyFind.com Support

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PuppyFind.com?

Original review: March 20, 2019

I have in the past had purchased a puppy from this site and they are outstanding... So I highly recommend the website to find you a sweet puppy for your dream to come true! Puppyfind.com... My puppy is HAPPY go jolly.

Original review: March 8, 2019

I have tried to log in to my account and I get a message that says that my email address is incorrect. I have only had one email address and this is the one I use for everything including PuppyFind. I have checked and found that it was correct. I have emailed PuppyFind MANY times to help resolve this problem and have gotten no response. How can I buy a puppy if PuppyFind refuses to accept my email address!

Original review: March 8, 2019

I bought my puppy at $1000 from East Family Shepherds located on 1169 Friendly Dr Penhook VA. However, the dog was diagnosed as a Cryptorchid dog which cost extra $200 to neuter him. This is immortal to breed a genetic defect puppies to sell for a profit, I talked to the breeder trying to get this cost reimbursed. However, she (**) said she only has 2-weeks of health guaranty for any puppy she sold. Puppyfind shouldn't allow this breeder to list on their website.

Puppyfind.com response

Hello, I am sorry to hear you are having difficulty with this seller. If you feel the Seller has not fulfilled their end of the contract, you always have the option of pursuing legal action against them. You also have the ability to leave a review for the seller. You may be requested to provide supporting documentation for the review you leave if the seller chooses to dispute the review. If you have additional questions please contact us. PuppyFind.com Support

Original review: Feb. 24, 2019

I bought a Yorkipoo from carolinagurl in Mount Airy, NC. She was 19 months old. I spoke to the seller over and over about her being pee pad trained and she swore up and down she was. This was very important to me. Well the dog will not use a paper no matter how hard we try. She is also terrified of everything...loud noises, food and water bowls (we've tried several different kinds). She was behind in her vaccinations. Had never had a rabies shot and at 19 months old should have had at least 1. Was in heat. No microchip. This lady, in my opinion, is a puppy mill breeder and does not care for her puppies. The name she gave me is Charlotte and like I said she listed her home as Mount Airy. Be aware of buying from this website. I wish I had.

Puppyfind.com response

Hello, It's unfortunate that you did not have a good experience with this seller and that the puppy you purchased from them did meet your expectations. PuppyFind.com is a bulletin board service so you do have to be careful when buying online. We do offer Buyers Tips on the site to help assist you when choosing a seller to work with. Hopefully you will be able to get things worked out with the seller. If you have additional questions please contact us.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

We recently used Puppyfind.com to advertise our Shih Tzu Puppies. It was easy to do and within three days of posting the advertisement our three puppies were sold and we had people on the waiting list in case someone backed out. I highly recommend you use them if selling puppies.

Puppyfind.com Company Information