Puppyfind.com

Puppyfind.com

3.0/5 (303 ratings)

About Puppyfind.com

Puppyfind.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Puppyfind.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about PuppyFind.com?

Original review: Nov. 8, 2019

This website is easily hacked. Fraudulent people hack ads and take your money!!! Do not send any amount of money to anyone from this site. I will be filing a legal claim against this company in hopes to recuperate my losses.

Hello,

PuppyFind.com is a bulletin board service so we do not guarantee that the seller's that post on the site are legitimate, but we do offer Buyer Tips on every ad to assist in a safe transaction. The website has not been hacked, but scammers have been able to hack a seller's account by answering a phishing email. It's unfortunate that you contacted a scammer and hope you are able to recoup your money from them.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2019

We recently adopted a puppy from Donna **. The puppy is fantastic! Donna's place is clean and welcoming and you can tell the dogs are well cared for. We adopted another puppy from her a couple of years ago as well and that one is also a great dog. Anyone would be lucky to have one of Donna's puppies, so cute and well behaved.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2019

I have bought 2 dogs off Puppyfind.com. The first one almost 15 years ago was a chinese crested. Got exactly what I paid for. I did the purchase over the telephone. I also bought a fully trained police dog over the telephone. Both dogs were shipped and exactly as advertised. I would use this service again. First dog was a 3000 dollar show dog. 2nd dog was a 6000 trained import police dog. So, I spent a lot of money and I am still happy with my purchase. Got all papers on both dogs, got 2 healthy dogs and one was perfectly trained.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2019

I was looking at a corgi named Layla and happened to get a call back from Kameron with Puppy find. I explained my previous Corgi had been diagnosed with DM. A degenerative disease causing her to lose use of her hind legs. I wanted to see if the breeder would do this test before I purchased her. First the breeder agreed then he said no then kameron said if I put a deposit down then after the test came in if she was positive I could get my deposit back. I asked kameron how I would verify the test results were done he then said there would be no test. So he lied to me again. I was upset and he didn't care I was going to report this injustice. I caution anyone dealing with kameron of puppyfind to rethink your purchase. I am going directly through a reputable breeder now. Thank you.

Hello,

PuppyFind.com is a bulletin board service, similar to posting an ad in a newspaper, so it is a good idea to go with a seller that you feel comfortable with.

Hopefully the transaction with your new breeder is going well and you will soon be able to welcome your new family member.

If you have any questions regarding the site please contact us at support@puppyfind.com.

PuppyFind.com Support

Original review: Oct. 17, 2019

When deciding to add on to our family I checked out several puppy sites, but was worried about how safe they were. Puppyfind.com was well put together so you could look at the breed you were interested in or if you wanted a certain location to look in. With them you did not have to go back and forth to different websites that some I found did. It was easy to contact the people that had the puppy through Puppyfind. They were very professional, kind and answered all questions. Now thanks to Puppyfind we have a new baby girl and are having so much fun and she has helped heal the hole in my heart after losing my big girl. THANK YOU PUPPYFIND.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2019

I lost my pug who was my best friend, I was devastated looking everywhere for a pug puppy. I came across a listing in my city and said why not. If I find a pup there would be no transport problems, I have read horror stories about transportation problems so that was out of the question. I contacted a few sellers. Left my number. 3 out of 4 never called back but the one that did was awesome. She explained everything. Asked me plenty of question, I asked her plenty of questions and she was so nice, she went slow so I could write everything down. I am a senior and disabled and was really scared of getting a new fur kid. Could I handle it? She explained that the pups she showed me were extremely hyper but she had one from a different litter that was less excited and I fell in love. That's the one for me. I just knew that was the one. So thank you PUPPYFIND. It was worth every penny. Kelly **

Original review: Sept. 6, 2019

I was able to sell my whole Litter of 8 Puppies through Puppyfind.com. They’re easy to use and have great Customer Service. A lot of people were able to find my Puppies locally and was also easy for them to navigate through. Definitely will use them again!

Original review: Aug. 14, 2019

Was looking for a Puppy for the wife and family. Puppyfind.com was one of the website that Google led me to when I searched for "Puppies for Sale Florida" so it looked all legitimate. We reached out to some people on the website for information on their puppies. Within a day or two I had some email conversations going on. One in particular sent me a lengthy email that had a lot of specific information in it, including price of the deposit, where the puppies were located (Branford, Florida), and the specific process. And at the bottom of the email it said "I’m sorry for the quick information, I am driving" - I found it funny that such a detailed email would have an apology like that. I emailed this particular person back and forth and they didn’t provide any additional pictures of the puppy other than what was on the website. They did push quite hard about the Nonrefundable Deposit of $500.00.

This person was one of three people we were conversing with back and forth. We asked "May we arrange to meet the puppy prior to putting a deposit down?" and it was going to be a two and a half hour drive one way. No response since that email. Once I emailed them again I got my emails returned to me as "deliverable" and the phone number they gave me wasn’t in service. And just to see, we googled the address, which turned out to be a grocery store. Clearly we dodged a bullet. It is obvious that puppyfind.com does not verify anything on their website.

IF you plan on using this website, do everything in your power to verify that the person you are dealing with is legitimate. There are a lot of scammers out there, and I am sure there are scammers on this particular website. Thankfully we did NOT get scammed, and we are currently working with a breeder that we have spoken to in person and met with to verify that they are doing the right thing - for the record, the person we are working with we found through Facebook. DO YOUR RESEARCH ESPECIALLY WITH THIS WEBSITE.

Puppyfind.com response

Hello, PuppyFind.com is a bulletin board service and is meant to be a means of contact. We have a feature called Buyers Tips located in the “More Info” category as well as within each listing on our site. This has questions to ask the breeder to help ensure that you bring home a happy and healthy puppy. Internet fraud is on the rise, so these tips are here to help protect you when buying online. - PF Support

Original review: Aug. 3, 2019

I SELL PUPPIES AND I HAD MY INFO SCAMMED 4 TIMES IN JUST 3 WEEKS. PuppyFind cannot help you from being scammed. Somebody got my info and erased all my puppies I had and put "Frenchies for sale. $1,000.00 including shipping." They kept my phone number and name. The only thing I can think of was they said that they had a partner. So if you sent a check they would have you make it out to them, instead of the person on PuppyFind. Be careful. I pay for an upgrade, but PuppyFind did not offer to even give me a discount or help me relist my puppies. I have been using PuppyFind for over 10 years. I will be canceling, there is a lot of other sites and they don't even charge.

Hello,

It's unfortunate a scammer was able to get into your account. They usually get your login information through phishing emails. If a scammer was able to get back into your account when your password had been changed then they had access through your email. Scammers make things frustrating for sure. The system does not archive deleted listings so we would not be able to reinstate them if they were removed unfortunately. Hopefully the issue has been resolved and you give us another try.

Original review: July 21, 2019

Our Maltese just passed away after 15 glorious years. And our home just didn't seem the same, hesitant to get another dog because of all the pain when losing them. Then we had a change of heart and decided to get another best friend. Needless to say we decided to go with a yorkie, so we searched and lo and behold I found a greater 3 miles away!!! We set up an meeting to meet the girl yorkie we seen listed. Once arrived it was like a match made in heaven. Not only were the breeder was nice and friendly we found our new addition.

But that's not all... I love the puppies so much I was really wanting 2 of them. Not knowing the breeder had a male that wasn't listed he mentioned he had one more but was on the listing. I told him I was interested and wanted both. He gladly sold me her brother!!!! So now I have 2 of the cutest brother and sister yorkies. They are perfect loving and playful dogs. This was the most perfect and easiest to find another dog. It was meant to be. Thanks to Puppyfind. I would suggest this site 100% to anyone looking for a special friend.

Original review: July 15, 2019

I selected Puppyfind as a location to find homes for my 10 Standard Poodle puppies and I am very happy to report that every puppy was placed in a top shelf home. The majority of the puppies were discovered at Puppyfind. The site makes it very easy to update, post your pictures, and it was well worth the monthly fee. I highly recommend Puppyfind to anyone looking for a home for their fur babies or anyone looking for that perfect baby.

Original review: July 9, 2019

Puppyfind.com was so helpful in finding a new furry family member. So easy to use put in size, dog breed and your state you are looking in and it brings up hundreds on hundreds of available dogs. So thankful I used puppyfind.com. We have a new family member.

Original review: June 17, 2019

My experience was good up until this last one! I live in Kissimmee, FL and found a puppy in St. Pete, I put down half the money for supposedly the adoption papers, then the person goes on to tell me that my money didn’t go through that I should make another transaction, should have known right there that something wasn't right! I drive an hour and 40 mins away, knock on the door and no answer, so now I am out my money, my kids are upset, and we have no dog! Thanks a lot.

Puppyfind.com response

Hello, It's unfortunate the person you contacted was not legitimate. Hopefully your form of payment was one you can dispute and get a refund. PuppyFind.com is a bulletin board service and is meant to be a means of contact and we therefore do not get involved in the terms or completion of any transactions. Please contact customer support to report the seller in question.

Original review: June 7, 2019

Puppyfind provided a great way for us to find our beloved yorkie. We found a website called Bluediamondyorkies.com and we purchased one 5 years ago and now purchased another yorkie. I highly recommend Puppyfind.com for finding a reputable breeder.

Original review: May 16, 2019

I purchased a puppy from a breeder 2/2019. I had to struggle to get info from them and complained to Puppyfind. They said write a review. I pointed out the breeder did not have current listing (so writing a review would not be possible). They said “you can take legal action”. Right! Legal action is not cheap or easy when you don’t have $$$. After I received the “Norwich” pup I had concerns about the purity of her breed. The breeder said he had 3 females and 1 male. At the suggestion of a pet “worker” I got a DNA test kit. The results came back 42+% Cairn, 35% Norwich, the remainder was Schnauzer & Westie. I sent the breeder the results via delivery proofed mail in 2 ways giving them 10 days to give a satisfactory resolution. This breeder is now using the name of York Avenue Breeders. He replied 11 days later via email giving many claims why the DNA and I were wrong but never offering to take the pup back. I filed a dispute with PayPal. I supplied them with DNA results, the listing and all correspondence. They gave the guy 10 days to reply back but then said they did not get what they needed. They refunded my money.

Yesterday I saw the breeder's newest litter on Puppyfind. I wrote an honest review but could not include as many details because of the website’s space limitations.

This AM my review has apparently deleted. (It was on the site but Puppyfind never contacted me to ask me about it.) Puppyfind bends over backwards for breeders because they have to pay to list but buyers don’t have to pay. This breeder is using 1 stud for 3 females. If his stud in not purebred Norwich none of his dogs are purebred. Puppyfind said in their response to another reviewer that the breeders can’t remove negative reviews but I guess Puppyfind does it for them.

Hello,

PuppyFind.com is a bulletin board service so we do not get involved in the transaction you had with the seller outside of the website.

It's unfortunate the you did not have a good experience with this seller, but it sounds like you were able to get a resolution through PayPal regarding your payment.

PuppyFind.com Support

Original review: April 9, 2019

The customer service was as GREAT as the sales! All questions were answered PERSONALLY by one of Puppyfind's excellent staff... within a day... or two at the most! I sold out in just three weeks! The buyers were well informed and easy to do business with also. Five star all the way!

Original review: April 7, 2019

Do not Trust These Breeders! Maryetta & Chris **!!! They are selling Siberian Huskies & German Shepard!!!! I recently bought a husky puppy March 16 from Maryetta ** & Chris ** using the Puppyfind.com website. Once I brought the puppy home there have been a lot of health issues with the husky puppy, she ate so much as if she wouldn't get another meal. I have taken her to my vet and the ER. She is very ill, very small and underweight for her age. She has Giardia, anemia and is having nonstop seizures.

I have contacted the breeder but they claim the puppy was healthy the whole time prior to being bought. Many tests were taken within 4 days of having her, and the bill has reached $1,200 for everything. Breeder is willing to take back puppy but does not want to take her medicine that she needs saying that we should keep it because it's our money and I'm worried he or she will not give her the help she needs. Instead I can only assume he will end her life since nonstop vet expenses wouldn't end if I returned her to them. And my puppy has to continue testing and is prescribed another antibiotic that should help with distemper, toxins etc.

Obviously she wasn't given any vaccines since she has parasites. And we have no clue why she has seizures. And her condition is very rare for her age. She shouldn't be suffering this much. Chris has stopped responding to me and will not send vet records from when they owned her. I have contacted a Representative at Raven's Husky Haven and Rescue center and they have informed me that this breeder has many complaints against them and that they are a puppy mill. It's easy for breeders to fake papers! Please I would like to warn people that they do not have the best interest in their customers or their puppies. My poor puppy was not taken care of as stated on their page. I was mislead and I have vet records of everything that has happened with my Siberian husky. Going to report them to AKC and Animal Control.

Hello,

We hope your puppy gets well soon.

You are welcome to leave a review on the seller's account about your experience if you would like.

PuppyFind.com Support

Original review: April 6, 2019

Two years ago we purchased a Maltipoo puppy from the New York breeder and she drove halfway and met us. We paid for the puppy in person $950. The puppy came with a health record and health guarantee. Everything was a success. We went back on Puppyfind a month ago to choose our second Maltipoo puppy because it's a great breed, this one came from a different breeder because we wanted a specific color chocolate.

We paid $1,200 for the puppy and the breeder had the puppy delivered here to Massachusetts where we live and we paid for the puppy when we received it. All worked out great. No problems. I did run into a scammer on Puppyfind but I knew right away that it was a scammer because they asked me to Western Union money. Real dog breeders do not get paid through Western Union or MoneyGram. They either get paid in person, cash, check, PayPal, or credit card. Do not send money through MoneyGram or Western Union and you will not have any scammer problems.

Original review: April 5, 2019

I bought a puppy from K9Puppy on Puppyfind.com. Within the first week of getting her, my puppy was sick with parasites and Parvo. The breeder vaccinated with over the counter vaccines. When I tried to write a negative review to warn other potential buyers, Puppyfind took down my review because the seller claims he only offers a 3 day guarantee. I don't want another family to suffer the same headache we have and be out all the money in vet bills.

Hello,

It's awful that your puppy got sick. We hope the puppy is on the mend.

We do allow sellers to dispute reviews they feel are invalid, but if the buyer provides supporting documentation for the statements in the review it may be reinstated. If you have received a documentation request please follow the directions in that email and reply with your documentation to support@puppyfind.com.

PuppyFind.com Support

Original review: March 20, 2019

I have in the past had purchased a puppy from this site and they are outstanding... So I highly recommend the website to find you a sweet puppy for your dream to come true! Puppyfind.com... My puppy is HAPPY go jolly.

Original review: March 16, 2019

I had never heard of Puppyfind until about 2 months ago. Now I don't know how I could search for a puppy without looking to Puppyfind first. In Northeast AL I felt a lil limited to breeds that I was able to find. I had several in mind. Goldendoodle, labradoodle for sure which are easier to find. But the Biewer Terriers, Party Yorkies, Cockapoos not so much. I looked all over the south & esp for Old English Sheepdogs & Sheepadoodles. I found a few breeders here & there but they were a tad out of my price range or long wait to get a puppy. Even glanced thru Craigslist but couldn't find what I really wanted.

I come across Puppyfind & a couple others. Puppyfind was the one I kept coming back to. So many breeds! So many options & wide range of prices. It was overwhelming to say the least. However as much as I wanted several dif breeds I couldn't walk away from the old English sheepdog I had searched far & wide for. I found 12 pages of listings. I finally found a 7 wk old boy from Cindy Lawrence. I messaged her on a Saturday & she got right back in touch. She held the pup for me until Mon. when I could send deposit. He was 7 wks old so I had to wait to have him flown from Illinois to me in Alabama. We spoke almost daily. I had never sent so much money over the internet not seeing the pup in person & having it shipped on top of that. She made things so easy, so nice, answered all questions, sent pics of my boy & parents, etc. Even spent plenty of days with easy going conversation like id known her forever. I couldn't have been more comfortable.

Today is Fri Mar 15, 2019 7 days after we first spoke & I picked up my OES today at the airport! 8 wks old exactly. He is so clean, all paperwork was with him & then some. First shots, etc. I'll be taking him to the vet for his next round of shots. But so far so GREAT! He's perfect! Plus there's a health guarantee. I'll be keeping in touch with his breeder. I can't believe how easy this has been & how comfortable Cindy made this experience and shipping was $300. Cheaper than I thought. I know this is long. I know there's still scams all over. Trust your gut feelings! Ask questions, talk on phone, & watch out for multi breed listings, fine print & have fun! I'll definitely be looking to Puppyfind for my future pets first to see what they have to offer. It's a great option to say the least. Thanks. Stacey

Original review: March 8, 2019

I have tried to log in to my account and I get a message that says that my email address is incorrect. I have only had one email address and this is the one I use for everything including PuppyFind. I have checked and found that it was correct. I have emailed PuppyFind MANY times to help resolve this problem and have gotten no response. How can I buy a puppy if PuppyFind refuses to accept my email address!

Original review: March 8, 2019

I bought my puppy at $1000 from East Family Shepherds located on 1169 Friendly Dr Penhook VA. However, the dog was diagnosed as a Cryptorchid dog which cost extra $200 to neuter him. This is immortal to breed a genetic defect puppies to sell for a profit, I talked to the breeder trying to get this cost reimbursed. However, she (**) said she only has 2-weeks of health guaranty for any puppy she sold. Puppyfind shouldn't allow this breeder to list on their website.

Puppyfind.com response

Hello, I am sorry to hear you are having difficulty with this seller. If you feel the Seller has not fulfilled their end of the contract, you always have the option of pursuing legal action against them. You also have the ability to leave a review for the seller. You may be requested to provide supporting documentation for the review you leave if the seller chooses to dispute the review. If you have additional questions please contact us. PuppyFind.com Support

Original review: Feb. 24, 2019

I bought a Yorkipoo from carolinagurl in Mount Airy, NC. She was 19 months old. I spoke to the seller over and over about her being pee pad trained and she swore up and down she was. This was very important to me. Well the dog will not use a paper no matter how hard we try. She is also terrified of everything...loud noises, food and water bowls (we've tried several different kinds). She was behind in her vaccinations. Had never had a rabies shot and at 19 months old should have had at least 1. Was in heat. No microchip. This lady, in my opinion, is a puppy mill breeder and does not care for her puppies. The name she gave me is Charlotte and like I said she listed her home as Mount Airy. Be aware of buying from this website. I wish I had.

Puppyfind.com response

Hello, It's unfortunate that you did not have a good experience with this seller and that the puppy you purchased from them did meet your expectations. PuppyFind.com is a bulletin board service so you do have to be careful when buying online. We do offer Buyers Tips on the site to help assist you when choosing a seller to work with. Hopefully you will be able to get things worked out with the seller. If you have additional questions please contact us.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2019

We recently used Puppyfind.com to advertise our Shih Tzu Puppies. It was easy to do and within three days of posting the advertisement our three puppies were sold and we had people on the waiting list in case someone backed out. I highly recommend you use them if selling puppies.

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

I was in the market for a small puppy and did not want to pay a lot for the puppy. I was very hesitate about various breeders and want to read the reviews. I went to PuppyFind.com and had an amazing experience. Not only do they provide thousands of animals, but provide the customer with various reviews to inform the customer. I found a puppy via PuppyFind.com and acquired my puppy from Tina's Tiny Darlings and I tell you, it has been a wonderful experience. I would highly recommend this website if you are looking for an abundance of information regarding your purchase. My puppy was shipped from Oklahoma to Washington, DC and he is adorable. Thank you PuppyFind.com.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

This is by far the best way to find and purchase a puppy/dog. You can search by the breed you are looking for and the state so you can look close to you or further for more choices. That being said people you do have to use COMMON SENSE, ask a lot of questions, how the animal was raised, look at the seller's listings to see how many puppies they have up for sale and have sold. Ask for the dogs medical history, especially if an adult dog, ask if the dog has behavior issues and see the dog in person before you finish payment. Sadly there are some unscrupulous people out there. But for us, looking for a puppy it's the best bulletin board of listings that give you lots of choices, you just then need to do your homework and make sure it's not a puppy mill where they sell 100s of puppies.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2019

Hello, I run a government approved kennel in South Korea and have been using Puppyfind.com for over 2 years now. On August 16th 2018, they blocked my account saying that I have not been using photos from another source and made me clarify the current listing pups, send a copy of the pedigrees, and a copy of my FCI breeder license. I did all that and they put my account back to normal. BUT! On Jan 23rd, they again blocked my account for using photos from another source, but this time they just deregistered my account without giving me any details or a chance to prove myself.

With all the information that I gave to them, they still do this to legit breeders like me. Even though I email them back, all they would do is send me a copy and pasted reply and now they won't even reply back. The staff that I talked to his name was 'Brian', Super rude. Also Brian told me in the email when I clarified my photos and listings this, "it is never our intention of legitimate accounts like yours to be inconvenienced." and yet they have not once, but twice.

Puppyfind.com response

Hello, PuppyFind.com does require that members only use photos that they own to post on their listings. If this policy is disregarded after a warning has been given then accounts are suspended. It's unfortunate that you will not be able to use PuppyFind any longer, but we do wish you success in your future endeavors.

PuppyFind.com Support

Original review: Jan. 10, 2019

This is the third puppy I have found on Puppyfind in 4 years. I have only found reputable breeders on this site. And it's so easy. Just choose the breed you're looking for and fall in love. Ok, choosing might be a little difficult. I wouldn't look anywhere else for my future family members. And I recommend this site to everyone I know who is looking for a new family member.

Original review: Dec. 31, 2018

They kept sending photos of Newfys I found mine. Some other websites would send a couple ads and you have to request again. Puppyfind.com is by far the best I worked with!! Staff was helpful and friendly and truthful. I would recommend them to anyone looking.

Puppyfind.com Company Information