2. Pets

Puppyfind.com
Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.94/5

Unsubscribe at any time.

Puppyfind.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Puppyfind.com?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about PuppyFind.com?

Original review: Sept. 6, 2019

I was able to sell my whole Litter of 8 Puppies through Puppyfind.com. They’re easy to use and have great Customer Service. A lot of people were able to find my Puppies locally and was also easy for them to navigate through. Definitely will use them again!

Original review: Aug. 14, 2019

Was looking for a Puppy for the wife and family. Puppyfind.com was one of the website that Google led me to when I searched for "Puppies for Sale Florida" so it looked all legitimate. We reached out to some people on the website for information on their puppies. Within a day or two I had some email conversations going on. One in particular sent me a lengthy email that had a lot of specific information in it, including price of the deposit, where the puppies were located (Branford, Florida), and the specific process. And at the bottom of the email it said "I’m sorry for the quick information, I am driving" - I found it funny that such a detailed email would have an apology like that. I emailed this particular person back and forth and they didn’t provide any additional pictures of the puppy other than what was on the website. They did push quite hard about the Nonrefundable Deposit of $500.00.

This person was one of three people we were conversing with back and forth. We asked "May we arrange to meet the puppy prior to putting a deposit down?" and it was going to be a two and a half hour drive one way. No response since that email. Once I emailed them again I got my emails returned to me as "deliverable" and the phone number they gave me wasn’t in service. And just to see, we googled the address, which turned out to be a grocery store. Clearly we dodged a bullet. It is obvious that puppyfind.com does not verify anything on their website.

IF you plan on using this website, do everything in your power to verify that the person you are dealing with is legitimate. There are a lot of scammers out there, and I am sure there are scammers on this particular website. Thankfully we did NOT get scammed, and we are currently working with a breeder that we have spoken to in person and met with to verify that they are doing the right thing - for the record, the person we are working with we found through Facebook. DO YOUR RESEARCH ESPECIALLY WITH THIS WEBSITE.

Puppyfind.com response

Hello, PuppyFind.com is a bulletin board service and is meant to be a means of contact. We have a feature called Buyers Tips located in the “More Info” category as well as within each listing on our site. This has questions to ask the breeder to help ensure that you bring home a happy and healthy puppy. Internet fraud is on the rise, so these tips are here to help protect you when buying online. - PF Support

Original review: Aug. 3, 2019

I SELL PUPPIES AND I HAD MY INFO SCAMMED 4 TIMES IN JUST 3 WEEKS. PuppyFind cannot help you from being scammed. Somebody got my info and erased all my puppies I had and put "Frenchies for sale. $1,000.00 including shipping." They kept my phone number and name. The only thing I can think of was they said that they had a partner. So if you sent a check they would have you make it out to them, instead of the person on PuppyFind. Be careful. I pay for an upgrade, but PuppyFind did not offer to even give me a discount or help me relist my puppies. I have been using PuppyFind for over 10 years. I will be canceling, there is a lot of other sites and they don't even charge.

Hello,

It's unfortunate a scammer was able to get into your account. They usually get your login information through phishing emails. If a scammer was able to get back into your account when your password had been changed then they had access through your email. Scammers make things frustrating for sure. The system does not archive deleted listings so we would not be able to reinstate them if they were removed unfortunately. Hopefully the issue has been resolved and you give us another try.

Original review: July 21, 2019

Our Maltese just passed away after 15 glorious years. And our home just didn't seem the same, hesitant to get another dog because of all the pain when losing them. Then we had a change of heart and decided to get another best friend. Needless to say we decided to go with a yorkie, so we searched and lo and behold I found a greater 3 miles away!!! We set up an meeting to meet the girl yorkie we seen listed. Once arrived it was like a match made in heaven. Not only were the breeder was nice and friendly we found our new addition.

But that's not all... I love the puppies so much I was really wanting 2 of them. Not knowing the breeder had a male that wasn't listed he mentioned he had one more but was on the listing. I told him I was interested and wanted both. He gladly sold me her brother!!!! So now I have 2 of the cutest brother and sister yorkies. They are perfect loving and playful dogs. This was the most perfect and easiest to find another dog. It was meant to be. Thanks to Puppyfind. I would suggest this site 100% to anyone looking for a special friend.

Original review: July 15, 2019

I selected Puppyfind as a location to find homes for my 10 Standard Poodle puppies and I am very happy to report that every puppy was placed in a top shelf home. The majority of the puppies were discovered at Puppyfind. The site makes it very easy to update, post your pictures, and it was well worth the monthly fee. I highly recommend Puppyfind to anyone looking for a home for their fur babies or anyone looking for that perfect baby.

Original review: July 9, 2019

Puppyfind.com was so helpful in finding a new furry family member. So easy to use put in size, dog breed and your state you are looking in and it brings up hundreds on hundreds of available dogs. So thankful I used puppyfind.com. We have a new family member.

Original review: June 17, 2019

My experience was good up until this last one! I live in Kissimmee, FL and found a puppy in St. Pete, I put down half the money for supposedly the adoption papers, then the person goes on to tell me that my money didn’t go through that I should make another transaction, should have known right there that something wasn't right! I drive an hour and 40 mins away, knock on the door and no answer, so now I am out my money, my kids are upset, and we have no dog! Thanks a lot.

Puppyfind.com response

Hello, It's unfortunate the person you contacted was not legitimate. Hopefully your form of payment was one you can dispute and get a refund. PuppyFind.com is a bulletin board service and is meant to be a means of contact and we therefore do not get involved in the terms or completion of any transactions. Please contact customer support to report the seller in question.

Original review: June 7, 2019

Puppyfind provided a great way for us to find our beloved yorkie. We found a website called Bluediamondyorkies.com and we purchased one 5 years ago and now purchased another yorkie. I highly recommend Puppyfind.com for finding a reputable breeder.

Original review: May 16, 2019

I purchased a puppy from a breeder 2/2019. I had to struggle to get info from them and complained to Puppyfind. They said write a review. I pointed out the breeder did not have current listing (so writing a review would not be possible). They said “you can take legal action”. Right! Legal action is not cheap or easy when you don’t have $$$. After I received the “Norwich” pup I had concerns about the purity of her breed. The breeder said he had 3 females and 1 male. At the suggestion of a pet “worker” I got a DNA test kit. The results came back 42+% Cairn, 35% Norwich, the remainder was Schnauzer & Westie. I sent the breeder the results via delivery proofed mail in 2 ways giving them 10 days to give a satisfactory resolution. This breeder is now using the name of York Avenue Breeders. He replied 11 days later via email giving many claims why the DNA and I were wrong but never offering to take the pup back. I filed a dispute with PayPal. I supplied them with DNA results, the listing and all correspondence. They gave the guy 10 days to reply back but then said they did not get what they needed. They refunded my money.

Yesterday I saw the breeder's newest litter on Puppyfind. I wrote an honest review but could not include as many details because of the website’s space limitations.

This AM my review has apparently deleted. (It was on the site but Puppyfind never contacted me to ask me about it.) Puppyfind bends over backwards for breeders because they have to pay to list but buyers don’t have to pay. This breeder is using 1 stud for 3 females. If his stud in not purebred Norwich none of his dogs are purebred. Puppyfind said in their response to another reviewer that the breeders can’t remove negative reviews but I guess Puppyfind does it for them.

Hello,

PuppyFind.com is a bulletin board service so we do not get involved in the transaction you had with the seller outside of the website.

It's unfortunate the you did not have a good experience with this seller, but it sounds like you were able to get a resolution through PayPal regarding your payment.

PuppyFind.com Support

Original review: April 9, 2019

The customer service was as GREAT as the sales! All questions were answered PERSONALLY by one of Puppyfind's excellent staff... within a day... or two at the most! I sold out in just three weeks! The buyers were well informed and easy to do business with also. Five star all the way!

Puppyfind.com Company Information