2. Pets

Puppyfind.com

Puppyfind.com
Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.94/5

Puppyfind.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Puppyfind.com?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about PuppyFind.com?

Original review: May 22, 2020

This site is easy to use, easy to navigate and held sufficient information to make know whether you wanted to make an inquiry. Pics and info made it very nice and comfortable. My wife and I studied this site for long lengths of time. Truly a very much appreciated service!

Original review: May 6, 2020

I was looking for a particular type of puppy and this website was easy to maneuver. You can choose type of dog and location. It will give you good options. We were able to find a dog on the website after only a couple of days. The reviews for the breeder we chose were helpful as well.

Resolution response: April 28, 2020

Puppyfind allowed me to make a new review and worked very hard for me so I can have my review. I am impressed with puppyfind's service.

Original review: April 26, 2020

I bought a dachshund puppy from PuppyFind in October from the breeder Christy ** in Monroe NC. Puppyfind won’t let me change my review now that I have my embark test that shows my puppy has 2 PRA and will go blind. I got pictures of the breeder switching her dog's ages to sell them and I sent them to puppy find. All puppy find cares is about the money and not these poor puppies!!!!

Hello,

It's unfortunate you haven't had a good experience with the seller you dealt with. PuppyFind.com does not base any decisions on whether or not someone is a paying member. If you feel a seller's puppies are not being taken care of please contact the local authorities so they can visit the location and take further action. PuppyFind as a bulletin board service acts a means of contact and does not get involved in the transactions outside of the website.

PuppyFind.com Support

Original review: March 26, 2020

We were looking for a young dog, not a puppy, and found the perfect one on the puppyfind.com site. It took about three months but it worked. A search function for older dogs would have been helpful but looking at a bunch of cute puppies isn't all bad either.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2020

If you are trying to sell a dog, Sample Information below:

"Standard or Mini or Micro" Goldendoodle
    Male or Female
    Maturity Weight
    Age

Price

You can add the "mini or standard or micro" in the puppy name!!!! This is a very aggravating. Lack of description that should be in the sale ad. There should be a template that everybody can fill out. Thanks!

Hello,

Thank you for your comments and suggestions. They will be taken into consideration for future site improvements.

PuppyFind.com Support

Original review: Jan. 6, 2020

I used Puppyfind to list my litter of F1 Golden Doodles. Several buyers contact me and adopted a fur baby. They in turn had friends that saw my beautiful healthy puppies and bought one. Either direct or indirectly Puppyfind helped me place 10 puppies in loving homes.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2020

I listed two puppies for sale and one sold very quickly and the second one sold a couple weeks later. I was kept informed on how many people saw my listing and could edit if need be. Very easy site to use and always kept informed. I would highly recommend this site and will use again if the opportunity arises.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2019

I want all potential buyers out there to NEVER buy a puppy from Leroy Mast in Apple Creek, Ohio! During our conversations in email Leroy told me they weren't breeders and the puppy was an inside dog and was great with other dogs! That was my biggest concern because I have 2 other dogs and wanted to make sure the puppy would be fine with them. Definitely not the case! I have emailed and called Leroy and still haven't had a response! This all has happened in the past 48hrs. This seller is a fraud and should be shut down because these puppies are not taken care of whatsoever! I hope Puppyfind blocks and shuts down this seller! The amount of cruelty this seller puts these puppies through is inexcusable! Again don't buy from Leroy Mast from Apple Creek, Ohio! I have all email proof that every word they said was a lie!

Puppyfind.com response

Hello, It's unfortunate that you did not have a good experience with that seller. PuppyFind.com is a bulletin board service so we do not get involved in the transactions outside of the site, but you can leave a review on the seller's account and if the seller has not followed their contract you might want to take legal action. If you feel the seller is not properly taking care of the dogs please contact the local authorities so they can inspect their kennels. PuppyFind.com Support

Original review: Nov. 8, 2019

This website is easily hacked. Fraudulent people hack ads and take your money!!! Do not send any amount of money to anyone from this site. I will be filing a legal claim against this company in hopes to recuperate my losses.

Hello,

PuppyFind.com is a bulletin board service so we do not guarantee that the seller's that post on the site are legitimate, but we do offer Buyer Tips on every ad to assist in a safe transaction. The website has not been hacked, but scammers have been able to hack a seller's account by answering a phishing email. It's unfortunate that you contacted a scammer and hope you are able to recoup your money from them.

PuppyFind.com Support

Original review: Oct. 24, 2019

We recently adopted a puppy from Donna **. The puppy is fantastic! Donna's place is clean and welcoming and you can tell the dogs are well cared for. We adopted another puppy from her a couple of years ago as well and that one is also a great dog. Anyone would be lucky to have one of Donna's puppies, so cute and well behaved.

Puppyfind.com Company Information