2. Pets

Puppyfind.com

3.0/5 (294 ratings)

About Puppyfind.com

Puppyfind.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Puppyfind.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about PuppyFind.com?

Original review: April 8, 2021

This is a wonderful site! I've had previous experience with puppy scammer sites, so when I found this site, I was cautious. I found someone who was offering a Beagle puppy, and I was able to research her to confirm she was for real, and she put me in contact with a transportation company, which I also checked out. It was a nerve-wracking, exciting experience, but my little bundle of joy has arrived, and I'm glad I reached out to Puppyfind.com and found my puppy.

Original review: March 31, 2021

Purchased a puppy 12/03/20 from Okie ** in Social circle. Our puppy after two months start to show symptoms of fainting and no energy. Took her to our vet and after ultrasound, she was diagnostic with Generic malfunction right valve heart failure. She pass away 03/15/21. Only five months old. I contacted the breeder to let her know that this was a generic problem from Dad or Mom, till today no response. She still selling puppies on Puppyfind.com.

I submitted a review to help and share my traumatic experience through their website. Few days later I got email from them, "Your reviewed has been removed by seller request." I submitted contract, vet diagnostic, doctor bills to "JOANNA Director of RELATION" from Puppy find and she told that is not enough documentation. Where's my Rights. As American civil I do have the right to express my opinion and help another buyers. Joanna replied back saying , "Your case is closed." Not willing to help. Terrible skills and they're scams too.

Hello

The site allows sellers to dispute reviews due to the abuse of the review system. Reviews can be reinstated if supporting documentation is provided. If the buyer does not provide supporting documentation or chooses not to share the documentation with the seller then the review cannot be posted. If you have additional questions about the review process please contact us at support@puppyfind.com.

PuppyFind.com Support

Original review: Jan. 14, 2021

I purchased a puppy from an ad on this Bulletin Board. There was an issue with the breeder and I felt the need to provide an honest review. Unfortunately, the breeder didn't like the review I provided and requested it be taken down as an "Invalid Review". I had to prove my self to this website with screenshots backing my review. I get an email back saying the information will be reviewed and if accepted, it will be posted on 1/27. Ok great! By that time the breeder will have more than likely sold all their litter, and my review will be pointless!

Be careful when using this Bulletin Board. And I can predict what the comment on this review will be... "It's unfortunate you had an interaction with that breeder. PuppyFind.com is a bulletin board service and is meant to be a means of contact. You do have to be careful and do your research on the seller you choose to contact. We do have Buyer Tips on each listing to assist in having a safe transaction." With no apology about my review or my interaction with Joanna the Customer Relations Director. I'm sure they get more money from sellers than they do from buyers so they wouldn't want to have bad reviews. I get it. User Beware.

Hello,

Due to the abuse of the review system we do give the sellers the opportunity to dispute reviews they feel are invalid and require the buyer to provide supporting documentation for the statements in their review. We do give both the buyer and the seller time to respond to the disputed review before making a final decision. We do our best to make the disputed review process as fair as possible. Your comments will be taken into consideration for future site improvements.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2020

I bought a 2 year old from a lady in San Francisco Bay area. Information on site is very minimal and I had to contact thru email on site. So after the sale is done and it is removed you have no way to contact seller and Puppyfind will not give you that information. Luckily I had taken a photo of my ad showing proof that registration papers and health papers would be provided. After I flew to California to get Dog, took time off work, was out considerable expense the lady refused papers and no health records. I had already paid in advance thru paypal. I couldn't leave empty handed so I took the dog and thought I could get Puppy Find and AKC to help me get my papers since I had a pic of the ad. Puppy Find was useless and AKC is taking forever to investigate. I have no idea if I have a stolen dog or not. Even as a pet only I should have got a copy of papers and original health papers.

Puppyfind.com response

Hello, It's unfortunate that you did not have a good experience with this seller. PuppyFind.com is a bulletin board service and is meant to be a means of contact so we do not get involved in the transactions that take place outside of the website. Hopefully you will be able to get the situation resolved soon. PuppyFind.com Support

Original review: Nov. 10, 2020

I have used PuppyFind.com on two separate occasions since 2013 to locate an adult/young adult to rehome. They are a comprehensive site that is easy to navigate and provides clear, concise information and excellent photograph resolution. They make it easy to be notified when new dogs are added to the site. The cost is also very reasonable. I wouldn't hesitate to utilize again to locate a dog to purchase.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2020

We emailed Hannah ** via this site valuepups@gmail.com. She sent us to daisy primepuppy@gmail.com who sent us to Alison and Doug ** pupjoykennel@gmail.com in Austin. Doug and Alison wrote long ** emails to win our trust. They told us they had twins and asked for money to be sent via Venmo and once the money was sent they told us they are shipping via SW Airlines but SW told us they don't accept unaccompanied pets. Doug then changed his story to say he's sending the puppy with a delivery person. Next morning I got an email from the delivery person (Daniel **) demanding to send a cash gift card to deliver the puppy. I offered to pay $300 at delivery time but that's not acceptable. Now Doug says they lost one of their twins and all four involved in this scam stopped responding to my emails.

Hello,

It's unfortunate you had an interaction with a scammer. PuppyFind.com is a bulletin board service and is meant to be a means of contact. You do have to be careful and do your research on the seller you choose to contact. We do have Buyer Tips on each listing to assist in having a safe transaction. Hopefully you can dispute your payment through the institution you paid through and get your money refunded.

If you have additional questions please contact us at support@puppyfind.com.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2020

Using PuppyFind.com, our family was able to use the filters/parameters that we wanted in a puppy to help us to locate a breeder close to our home, in a price range that we were made aware of from the beginning. Everything was clearly labeled. Information for contacting the breeder was easy to find. Additionally, there are things to protect the buyer as well as the seller.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2020

I sold all my puppies in the first two weeks they were on Puppyfind. Absolutely no problems at all. Before Puppyfind I advertised in newspapers and Facebook. Neither was as good as Puppyfind. You don't need any other advertising.

Original review: June 3, 2020

Do not buy from Jennifer or Jason **. They are very unprofessional. They led me to believe I had a puppy for weeks. Then sold it out from under me to someone willing to pay more. She stated I was the 1st 1 to contact her about a puppy & I had asked from the very beginning for her deposit information but it wasn't given to me. She said she sent it when other people started contacting her about the puppies but it didn't come thru on my end. She claims that she thought I backed out so she sold the puppy to someone else. Right now she still has the puppies. The professional thing would be to refund someone their deposit since I was the 1st one to contact them about the puppies. She should have sent a follow-up text to see if I was backing out instead of selling the puppy. She led me to believe I have had for weeks.

When I inquired about This puppy the price was $900. I noticed she jacked the price up to $1200 after that. So if you ask me she sold the puppy out from under me to someone willing to pay more. If this was a business I could sue these people. Very unprofessional. They also breed 3 different type of dogs. What I find suspicious is that neither 1 of them have any social media accounts. Breeders I know that care about their animals post them all over social media. I know this bc when I 1st started dealing with them I ran background checks on them & no social media was found. Except 1 for Jennifer & it had a post saying something about bipolar sucking. No pics of any dogs. Makes you think they are just in it for the money. If I lived in their state I would take them to court over this. It only cost $50 to fill out civil suit papers.

This is the type of people this website allows to publish on their site. They don't know if someone is fraudulent unless it's reported. They don't know if these people run puppy mills or not. This site should be shut down if they can't provide the consumer with some kind of protection. What happened to me is wrong. I had just lost my Keeshond & was very upset over it. Then I found these puppies & things were looking up. That is until Jennifer told me all the puppies were gone like she hadn't even talked to me before. It also happened exactly 1 month after my Keeshond died. This puppy was supposed to be a birthday present to myself. So not only has she broken my heart by making me feel loss again but she has ruined my birthday as well.

Run from this site. They will leave some generic message saying that their website allows people to publish their listings, blah blah blah. People that can't be professional, don't care about their animals, & maybe running puppy mills are publishing thru your site. I contacted them about what she did & they see nothing wrong in it. If you see something wrong in it don't go thru this site. What's worse is I had to pay to subscribe to the site to see breeder info just to get dumped on.

Original review: May 31, 2020

We have been searching for a small hypoallergenic puppy for our granddaughter in Hoboken NJ. The first try turned out to be a puppy mill in rural Pennsylvania. Today was to pick up a beautiful Shihpoo. At the last minute the breeder wanted to meet in a parking lot and refused to show pictures of the home. We still want a puppy. Are there any legitimate loving breeders out there?

Hello,

PuppyFind.com is a bulletin board service and we so you do have to do have to be careful and do your research. We have Buyers Tips posted on every listing to assist in having a safe transaction. If you don't feel comfortable with a seller you should move on to someone else.

If you have additional questions about how the site works please contact us at support@puppyfind.com.

PuppyFind.com Support