Puppyfind.com

Compare Pet Breeders

Research top Pet Breeders recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

I think Puppyfind should be responsible for people being scammed out of their hard earned money. Not only did I get scammed these low life people turned around and listed puppies using my name as the breeder and other person info. They should check out these people before they even let them advertise that they're breeders and have puppies. Afterwards I went and checked out a bunch more on their website. 10 breeders. 7 were scams. I had contacted them when I was first scammed and the response was basically I was on my own. Class action lawsuit should be started.

Hello, PuppyFind.com is a bulletin board service, and is only meant to be a means of contact, so we do not get involved in the transaction outside of the website. Buyers Tips are posted on the website to help guard yourself against scammers. We do all we can to keep the scammers at bay and remove them as they are found or reported. It's unfortunate that you came in contact with a scammer. Hopefully you were able to get your money back and find a new seller. PuppyFind.com Support

After care review of a limited number of breeders to pick from only one met my needs. I left emails and several voice mails about purchasing an animal. After over a week of no reply Puppyfind.com support said pick something else. The post I called about remains up so others can waist their time reading, doing research on, calling and waiting for a response that never comes.

Hello, If you have not received any response from the breeder, chances are they have had many inquiries and need more time to catch up, or are no longer accepting offers. You may want to sign up to be notified of any new listings on the site. That way you will be able to contact breeders when listings are less than a day old. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at support@puppyfind.com. PuppyFind.com Support

I purchased a adult dog using PuppyFind. She was 4 years old. The dog was scared straight, never any human contact, afraid to eat from a dish, all she knows is walking circles and pacing. Took her to pet emergency and was told they see this all the time with puppy mill dogs! Had this dog spayed and it took them 1 1/2 hours because of severe scar tissue and multiple C-Sections. This tiny little 4 lbs. dog has had very sad situation! Left a negative review on PuppyFind site and the breeder had it removed by PuppyFind!

I contacted PuppyFind by phone and email. Also showed them the pictures of her terrible scars. They didn't care about her scars. Just told me they need more from my vet! It stands to reasonable they support puppy mill breeders! Please be careful using PuppyFind. Do your homework. Buying a animal on the internet can and will be heartbreaking. This breeder's name is KORY **. Puppyfind is where she lists most of her dogs. Also on Courtash Yorkies. We thank God this little doggie is out of her home. Very sad situation puppy mill!

Hello, It's unfortunate you did not have a good experience with the seller you purchased from. PuppyFind is a bulletin board service so we so not get involved in the transaction outside of the website. Due to the abuse of the review system we allow reviews to be disputed and require supporting documentation from the buyer to have them reinstated. Hopefully your dog is doing well now. If you have additional questions please contact us at support@puppyfind.com. PuppyFind.com Support

I have been using Puppyfind.com for advertising my puppies for sale. The site is easy to use. I am a breeder that certifies both the sire and dam and does DNA testing to ensure the puppies are not going to acquire diseases that are inherent to the breed. I trust Puppyfind.com to find the quality of buyer that is looking for a quality puppy with health guarantees. Thank you for your continued support to a breeder that depends on a quality website to advertise their puppies.

I lost my 14.5 liver spotted female Dalmatian named Rosie eight years ago breaking my heart from her devastating loss. She and I were partners in all things but she was so sick at the end, I had to let her go. I have never recovered from her departure but promised to find another baby Dal one day, hoping to find my Rosie again.

Each day, I checked the Puppy Find website, looking for a baby Dal, possible unwanted, but healthy and a female. I found one for 550, Mar 2016, at reasonable price plus additional shipping and handling with all shots. The pup's future owner didn't claim her so the breeder listed her for sale on Puppy Find. She was a beautiful black & white Dalmatian of 14 weeks old. The breeder - Dawn ** was also included on the ONLINE APPROVED "DALMATIANS BREEDERS LIST" for Texas. She also used PayPal. Another level of protection from fraudulent crooks who are looking for cash up front without a guarantee. I called the breeder and we both asked each other many questions. Satisfied by our conversation, we set a delivery date. She arrived 25 Mar 2016 and very fussy from traveling eight hours. Phone conversations are important. They tell you a lot.

I have had Dolly for a year and she is a wonderful, healthy, happy, devoted Dalmatian who has enhanced or lives with joy and her silly quiet beauty. But as she was the youngest of my doggie family (four adopted street rescues who are 8 years old now) so I had to find her a friend. In Dec 22, 2017, I completed this process again, with another breeder in Idaho named Kim **, receiving a little boy, who was also 14 weeks old and the last of the litter, as a playmate for my female Dalmatian, Dolly.

This was a smooth transaction also. She is a dedicated breeder, in touch weekly for the last 7 mos of Winston's life. Using Puppy Find, phone calls, PayPal and documents, while exchanging many questions, we have acquired with both pups (health guarantees cert for two year) on both my Dalmatians. Winston has been a handful but the bond for my two Dalmatians has quickly become a inseparable life long bond for the pair. "They can't be without each other."

The last question I asked the breeders was "Will you take them back if my life changes." The answer was YES! A clear indication of a devoted breeder whose job is to ensure the welfare of their puppies, no matter what age they reach. I couldn't personally pick out my puppy but with great breeders they can match you with the right personality, ensuring a lifelong friendship and companionship, sharing with you life's daily adventures. Thank you for the chance to praise those breeders who give families pets full of love, adventure and pups that touch so many hearts and minds of those around us.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PuppyFind.com?

I lost my poodle of 16 years and I got scammed because I didn't use a credible site. Puppy Find was so very helpful. It gave me so many options and I could call the people to ask about their puppies. I will refer others to this site.

Please read to end: I was SCAMMED while looking for a Teacup Yorkie on tcupyorkiezone.com a week ago... Yes, I sent $470 via Western Union (which is a NO NO; from what I hear 'after the fact'). And those people asked more questions than other people I had looked at... so I honestly felt they were concerned about where and who would get the puppy. They ended every email with a 'religious verse'... SO BEWARE!!!! I wasn't going to let one person ruin my desire to add a furry friend to our family -- You live & learn, right?

2 days after I was SCAMMED -- once they got the money they cut off all communication, wouldn't answer emails --- so I turned to PUPPYFIND (my son & daughter have both purchased their 2 dogs off this same site). I found the puppy I was looking for. Called telephone # listed and spoke with owner/breeder of the puppy, and was invited to see the puppy (was an hour away) that same day!!

The rest is history. I'll be getting my puppy soon, once ready to separate!! Some puppies on Puppyfind.com have link. You have to 'upgrade' to see 'information ' on the puppy. DON'T DO IT. Those can take you to scammers. Stick to puppies advertised on site that have all contact #'s you need! Beware of those asking you to 'upgrade or 'joining free membership'... don't do it!! It cost me, don't make same mistake I did! Happy, SAFE HUNTING!

Puppyfind.com is not a secured website with real dog breeders. It is linked to fake websites and is a way for dog lovers to be easily scammed. For consumers out there please watch out and do not click on a website that says Maltipoo Puppy Farm. This is a fake website and the pictures of the puppies that they have displayed do not exist. They only collect their money by Western Union and no legit business conducts any transactions this way. Don't get fooled and trust this website.

No one will answer any of the phone numbers that they have displayed online. They have it set up to take messages and the scammer will only text you back because they have a very heavy accent and they also put dollar signs behind the price for example (400$). I really feel that Puppyfind.com should pay back the customers who has been scammed out of money and take the responsibility to crack down on these crooks. They should clean up their mess for all of the customers who just wanted a precious puppy to add to their family but instead losing their hard earned money by these scammers.

Hello, It’s unfortunate that you came in contact with a scammer. We are doing our best to keep them off the site. PuppyFind.com is a bulletin board service and we are not able to offer any guarantees that the individuals listing on the site are reputable breeders. We have Buyers Tips posted to help protect people when buying online. Hopefully you have been able to find a local breeder to add an addition to your family. If you have further questions, please contact us at support@puppyfind.com

I received horrible news from my vet last week about my favorite Great Pyrenees, Krystal. She was limping, so I took her in to see what was going on with her left hind leg. My vet told me she had cancer in her soft tissue throughout her leg. Prognosis: Gone within 3 months??? Heartbroken, I returned home with her, and began my search. First, for a possible cure. Secondly, for a replacement puppy that needed me as much as I needed him or her! Adoption was an option, but only one young enough to be accepted by of my girls. They are aggressive towards large dogs that could threaten my Fainting Goats. I found a 12 week old puppy on your site, big beautiful boy, named "Tank" that was described as "homeless". He was a big, white, fluff-ball! I fell in love at first sight!

I contacted the person that ran the ad, and she was the breeder that sold him to her neighbor. He was the largest of the litter, and his adoption price was only $150! She filled me in on the details, got my phone number for his current owner to call me by the next day (which he did). I will be leaving from Dunnellon, FL tonight, at 3am for my 500+ miles to pick up my new puppy, YAYYY!!?? My hope is for a Happily Ever after in his new forever home! Thank you Jesus, and PuppyFind.com!??

Last year I was looking for a Norwich Terrier Pup. I went on Puppyfind.com and what some breeders are doing is selling Cairn Terriers as Norwich Terriers or mixes to Double or triple their Money! HUGE BUYER BEWARE! I wrote to Puppyfind and they basically said, "We put buyer and seller together." THAT'S IT!

Hello, PuppyFind.com is a bulletin board service, like answering an add in the newspaper, and we are not able to offer any guarantees that the individuals listing on the site are reputable breeders. We have Buyers Tips prominently highlighted next to every listing. Internet fraud is on the rise, so we feel it is important that these tips are there and easily located. We urge all people using our site to use these tips to help protect people when buying online. PuppyFind.com Support

I have used Puppyfind several times to find a puppy and have been extremely satisfied. If you follow their recommendations and visit with the pet breeder prior to sending money, 99% of all problems are avoided. Breeders are simply paying Puppyfind to list their puppies. It's a great service for both buyers and sellers. Thanks for a terrific website!

I found a puppy on Puppyfind.com and called the breeder Karla ** in Little Elm, Texas. She listed 5 puppies and I choose Harley Quinn. She asked us to wire money to her bank and when that didn't work she asked us to send a cashier's check by the next morning so she could put the puppy on the plane with her sister who was a pet nanny. We gave her the money and no puppy showed up. We went back to Puppyfind.com and noticed she listed the puppies again with a different phone number. Puppyfind.com has banned her from their website. Please beware... She is running a scam using puppies, high pressure and lots of sweet talk. Don't let this happen to you!!!

Hello, So sorry for your misfortune. Scammers make such a mess of things. We are glad the account has been removed. PuppyFind.com is a bulletin board service and we are not able to offer any guarantees that the individuals listing on the site are reputable breeders. We have Buyers Tips on our site to help protect people when buying online. Hopefully you have found a new breeder to find a new addition to your family. If you have further questions contact us at support@puppyfind.com.

I have never had a puppy and was a little nervous about the process of getting one. I found Vicky's Toy Puppies on Puppyfind.com. I emailed Vicky late at night looking for a puppy, and she got back with me first thing in the morning at 7:30 am with a text to call anytime. I called her back right away. She was very informative and friendly. Since she was all the way in TX and I in MI I told her my concerns about shipping the puppy. She let me know everything I needed to know about shipping and only ships when the puppy is safe to fly at 9 weeks.

Vicky was a text and phone call away every time I had a question or concern. She told me the flight arrangements, when she and the puppy were on their way, and still stayed in contact the whole time until I got my puppy. The poodle puppy was so healthy and level headed. When I took her to the vet even they were surprised. I still ask Vicky questions about the pup, and she is always there with an answer. Vicky is an excellent breeder. I would recommend her to anyone, and I found her through Puppyfind.com.

Recently, our French Bulldog had a litter of puppies and we listed 3 of them for sale. We had some technical difficulties with the listing and customer support was extremely helpful in resolving our issues and getting the puppies listed. After a few weeks, we had received numerous inquiries via the Puppyfind.com website and were successful in getting the litter the exposure in order to find good homes. We would recommend PuppyFind.com for advertising puppies for sale as they seem to have quite a following leading to good exposure and a system that worked for us.

Received in-depth information on many breeders and puppies available for the breed I was interested in. Wide variety of pricing and parent background. Three breeders I talked to were very helpful and payment and shipping were easily arranged. Everything was well organized and all questions were answered. I have never purchased a puppy via the internet and never dealt with shipping, but all was handled by the service without any problem.

I was able to track new litters across the country easily, every day, in my mailbox. Pictures of the dog or its dam and sire are there, as well as the location of the kennel. Two criticisms: locations of the kennels are not on the splash screens and require another step in the process, the search algorithm should allow searching by state or region. Instead every choice is dumped into a single result basket. But a terrific service. I'll use it there next time I go puppy hunting.

I have been searching for a Dogo Argentino puppy (off and on) for three years. Thanks to puppyfind.com, I was able to find the perfect puppy. The puppy was listed for sale by Tasha at TMJ Farms. I can't praise my experience in purchasing a puppy from Tasha at TJM Farms enough! Within a week and a half of our initial contact, I have the most wonderful, healthy puppy ever. Tasha did everything that she said she would do and responded, many times, immediately to my questions. I have never purchased a puppy that had to be shipped before. Thanks to Tasha, everything went perfectly. I would recommend her to anyone who wants a loving well-socialized puppy.

They remove all bad reviews. State you cant write your personal opinion or experience with the seller because it's not documented. So I can't write poor communication but if it was a good review I'm allowed to say great communication. I showed this site proof that that dog was given to me unhealthy. The vet bill dated the day I obtained my dog, and they still removed my post documented or not even after they told me I could resubmit the bad reviews and only state he was sick.

This is bad for buyers because they can write themselves great reviews using different accounts they can create in 5 min but any bad review they request to be taken off and Puppyfind always does and it gives buyers a false sense of them as a seller. Their explanation was it was to stop others breeders from writing false bad reviews to bash them. I told them "all you have to do is ask for proof of the sale therefore that absolves that problem." Because they delete all bad reviews many sick dogs or scammers are getting money through this site. Puppyfind should be ashamed of themselves. There's a special place in hell for them.

Hello,

Thank you for your comments regarding the review system on our site. Your feedback is important to us and will be taken into consideration for future site improvements.

Usually whatever is stated on the vet report can be included in the review if the dates show the seller would be responsible for the problems.

Hopefully your dog is now healthy, happy and doing well.

PuppyFind.com Support

It is devastating to have to find a home for a pet and PuppyFind.com made it less stressful with all their personal support and great customer service. Any question I had, any request for support they responded immediately and thoroughly. I found an amazing home for my pet within 48 hours of listing. Thank you from all of us!

I was a little concerned about buying a puppy from Puppyfind.com especially not knowing whether or not the breeders were legitimate and carried healthy puppies. After doing my research I searching to find the perfect puppy, I had finally found her. I got in contact with a breeder Stephanie. The process was fast and simple and not sketchy whatsoever. I wired my money to her directly from the bank. I had received my puppy after 3 days. She was shipped to me via Delta Cargo, I was able to track my puppy's every move as she flew from California to New York. When she landed she came with her health certificate and other information and I couldn't have been happier once I seen her beautiful face and those gorgeous eyes. I highly recommend Puppyfind.com however DO YOUR RESEARCH before buying and never ever do payments via MoneyGram because you will not be able to track where your money is going!

I have used the puppyfind app. to both buy and sell puppies. The people who run this service are kind, professional, and fast to respond to questions, and concerns. Anytime I have emailed with a question they have responded in a very timely and professional manner. I love Puppyfind. What people don't understand is this is a service app. They are in no way responsible for verifying all of their users are the world's best people. As with any business you conduct on the internet, you must be smart. Have everything documented and saved in writing. Don't send cash or money orders to someone. Send all correspondence certified mail, with a return receipt... Protect yourself. A good seller will accept a credit card, PayPal, or a personal check. A good seller will respond in a timely manner, keep their word and never be rude. If you have a bad feeling about the situation - if you proceed, do it with caution.

Again document everything and do not ever deal with a RUDE seller. We pay a lot of money for healthy pets. If a seller You are the customer. Without you they don't sell their puppy. The staff at puppyfind is not there to get involved in disputes. But they provide a wonderful website that lists thousands of available puppies and dogs of all breeds. They do a great job. They keep track of how many people view your puppies and tell you every week. They let you know when you should update your ads. THANK YOU PUPPYFIND!

I found a corgi online thru puppyfind.com. The seller was Charlotte ** from Dayton, TN. I contacted her via text to ask a few questions and how to get ahold on a puppy. She explained that I would need to get a cashier's check or money order, take a picture and send it to her. She would hold the puppy and when she received the check she would remove the listing. I complied with what she required. Then a week after I sent my check to her I touched base to see if she had received it. This was the response I received: "I'm going to send it back. You said that you had one in the mail before and I didn't get it. So I lost a sale by waiting on you. I Don't want your money and you're not going to get my dog!"

I was completely confused by this and called her thinking for sure she had me confused with someone else as I had sent the check exactly when I said I had. She proceeded to be very rude and combative on the phone insisting she "lost a sale" because of me. I don't understand how she thought she lost a sale when I was the sale. Delusional I guess.

After we hung up the texts commenced at which time I told her I would write a nice review for her on puppyfind (I did but apparently sellers can have those removed at their request...Doesn't really help the buyer). She apparently wanted the check overnighted to her. Direct quote from text "Knock yourself out. If you wanted it that bad you should have overnighted the check. That's what most of my smart clients do that really want them." There was no communication whatsoever regarding a timeline on when she got the check. If you want to be treated poorly and possibly have a puppy ripped away from you then charlotte ** is the breeder for you. If not, I would look elsewhere.

Hello, I'm sorry you didn't have a good experience with this seller. You do have to have purchased a dog from the seller in order to leave a review and we do give the seller the option to dispute reviews they feel are invalid, at which time they go through the dispute process and may be reinstated if supporting documentation is provided. PuppyFind.com is a bulletin board service and so you will always have a mix of good and bad. Hopefully you have found a new seller to work with. PuppyFind.com

I recently went on to Puppyfind.com after losing my fur baby. I found the perfect puppy and the perfect seller. My new puppy is so sweet, loving and healthy. She was raised in the home with her family and treated like a family member and it truly shows in her little personality. I couldn't be more grateful.

I recently purchased a Teddy Bear puppy. My puppy is extremely adorable and has been easy to raise. I believe this was all part of the way he was treated and raised at the breeders. The breeder was very helpful, and always willing to share pictures and how good the puppy I selected was doing. She was also very informative with information, and answered any questions I had about raising a Teddy Bear puppy. My family is so in love with our new puppy.

I purchased a beautiful Saint Bernard off this wonderful lady. She kept me up to date with pictures and the progress my puppy and she is so pleasant. By far the most beautiful puppies I have ever seen. Very well taken care of. My puppy is now home with my family. Olga flew her to me from Alaska to Florida, and there was no problems at all with getting her to me. If anyone wants a big beautiful Saint Bernard this by far is the only place I've seen to get the best, biggest, and very well manner puppy ever. She is very honest and is now my long distant friend. In fact she has a new litter of beautiful babies and I'm getting another one from her. Get them while she has them, you will not be anything but pleased. I'm so happy we found this website and purchased our puppy. Go to saintbernardpups.com. You will be so happy you did.

Please use caution when using the website puppyfind.com. They seem to only allow positive reviews from previous purchasers which doesn't allow potential buyers to get a full picture of the breeder they may be dealing with. I purchased a Great Dane puppy off their site from Brekendanes. The puppy came to me emaciated, full of parasites, sores all over his body and a torn inner eyelid. Even though I provided vet documentation, puppyfind refused to allow me to post a review as they said it was he said/she said. Vet documentation clearly wasn't proof enough for them. Best bet, find a local breeder and stay away from these sites. I learned the hard way.

Hello, We are sorry that you did not have a good experience with the seller you chose. We do require supporting documentation for all disputed reviews. If the dog was not seen by a vet within the first few of days of receiving it then the condition of the dog on arrival cannot be verified. Hopefully you will be able to come to a positive resolution directly with the seller. PuppyFind.com Support support@puppyfind.com

After unintentionally buying from a puppy mill, I tried to leave a negative review as the only ones on their site (that I used to find my puppy) were all 5-star. A day after posting, it was removed at the seller's request and they made it impossible to get it posted again. Do not use this site without doing lots of research. They make it easy for puppy mills to continue their operations. The woman I bought from has been shut down by the USDA in the past and even the court documents showing $27,000 in fines and and cruelty to animals was not enough.

Hello, It's unfortunate that you did not have a good experience with the seller you purchased from. We do allow sellers to dispute reviews, but if the buyer provides supporting documentation for the statements in the review it can be reposted. We do not support puppymills on the site, but you do have to provide court documentation showing the member has been charged with animal cruelty/abuse in order for them to be removed. If there are additional questions contact us at support@puppyfind.com.

This is the site all of us dog breeders use. Breeders buy and sell on this site and I have made many friends around the county this way. If a scammer lists a puppy, and it is oh so easy to tell, a seller can hit a Scam Alert tab and Puppyfind will pull the ad and investigate. They also will prevent the scammer from sending out any more emails at that point. How do you know a scam when you see one. "If it is too good to be true, it usually isn't true." The scammer lists puppies and shipping at a very low price and when you check out the seller's other puppies, it will be a puppy of many of the popular breeds. Puppyfind also has tips to help you avoid being scammed. And when you buy a puppy you can leave a review of the breeder on Puppyfind.

My friend obtained a Chow puppy from this breeder in Colorado; my sister-in-law obtained a Chow puppy from the same breeder - and this time it was my turn! Jeanette ** in Crook, Colorado is an absolutely dedicated & excellent breeder of Chows. I have had several in my life and this puppy I received from her is perfect in every way. Jeanette did all of the continual updating, including weekly photos; she made it special for little BaileyBoy to adjust easily to my existing three grown Chows; and she has followed up and kept in touch with me to troubleshoot any problems in his adjusting to my family. Fabulous breeder, fabulous puppy! I could not be happier and will recommend her to anyone who is seeking a healthy, well adjusted Chow puppy!!

This was my first experience with a breeder and it was incredible. I was pretty timid finding the perfect breeder having read many horror stories on the internet. Susan was kind and spent DAYS answering all of my questions and this was before I had expressed interest in a specific pup. I still remain in contact with Susan for any questions or concerns I still may have about little Mikkah. It's been just over 2 weeks now and I can't remember what life was like without her. Thank you for this Susan!

Puppyfind.com Company Profile