Puppyfind.com

Puppyfind.com

3.0/5 (300 ratings)

About Puppyfind.com

Puppyfind.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Puppyfind.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about PuppyFind.com?

Original review: Jan. 5, 2022

In late November, 2021, I was already tired of posting legitimate ads about my puppies being rehomed due to my living situation. In total of about seven posts being flagged within less than an hour at every time I post each ad, I felt really defeated. Due to the fact that I have a deadly to work with, I was so desperate for something better and unbiased. I started looking for company websites that will help meet me halfway. And that's when I stumbled upon Puppyfind.com.

At first I hesitated because I didn’t want to pay for subscriptions but because I was desperate, I had to. I signed up with the free option but that didn’t get me any results until I finally subscribed. I signed up for the monthly charge of $19.00 and I have to say that it’s the best decision that I had ever made. I started to receive emails and texts about the puppies but not all of them were legit requests. Some of the emails and texts that I got were scams and as anxious as I was, I responded anyway with cautions. I also contacted puppyfind.com about the scam emails and did a little research myself.

Overall, not only puppyfind.com helped me with the scam emails but also helped rehome my five puppies faster than I could ever imagine. I rehomed my puppies in less than 30 days and that alone is a cost that repaid itself 100 times for the initial cost of the subscription. If you are looking for a company or website that will deliver what they actually promise, take from my experience. I am a real person writing a real experience about a real company and website that delivers what it promises. Try puppyfind.com and you’ll have your own story to tell. I am not getting paid to write this. I honestly am so very grateful to have had work with puppyfind.com because I got what I have wanted and that alone is a service fulfilled in itself. Thank you Puppyfind.com for all your support throughout my experiences with your great and awesome services. BMoringStar

Original review: April 12, 2021

I have used PuppyFind for the last couple of months to look for my "fur"ever puppy and have been pleasantly surprised by the alerts that I have received each and every day and throughout the day. I found my little girl this past weekend and was very happy, however the customer support on PuppyFind has been absolutely amazing. There would be (I thought) silly questions and I was responded to immediately and in a very professional and compassionate manner. I personally want to thank PuppyFind for helping me with all my questions and concerns AND helping me find my new "fur"ever puppy. I would highly recommend using their website if you are seriously looking for a "fur"ever animal and if you are a seller, it's the best way to go. Thank you PuppyFind!

Get buying tips about Pet Breeders delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 10, 2021

I was just updating photos on your site and I just wanted to thank whoever came up with the Puppyfind.com website so people like myself can sell our puppies. You have a wonderful easy to use site. It is a very nice looking and just an overall beautiful website. I only wish I had the brains to understand computers like you guys do. It is "amazing". Anyhow I hope people really appreciate all you have done in providing such a wonderful website that we can all sell our puppies on. You are the best and I never take you for granted. You are there for me if I have any issues or problems. You never make me wait long for an answer or help in solving any issues I may have had. Thank you all for allowing me to use your site to post and sell my puppies. (This is spoken from my heart.) I hope people read this and would really want to sell their puppies using your website.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2021

Our friend introduced us to Puppyfind.com. She is a professional Great Dane breeder and she uses Puppyfind.com to advertise her breed. She recommended Puppyfind to me as a professional site to contact reputable breeders for our Sheltie puppy. I was very pleased with their response to me to view their site. The cost was very inexpensive to join for their service. We contacted a breeder in our state and got our Sheltie puppy. The breeder was wonderful, cordial, and we were able to visit at the breeder's home with the sire and dame and of course the litter. I would definitely recommend Puppyfind.com to find reputable breeders in your area. They are good people and follow up with you on your experience. Our experience was wonderful and they saved us a great deal of time looking for a breeder and the dog of our choice. Five Stars!

Original review: Jan. 19, 2021

Yvonne was such a pleasure to deal with. She met us over half way between my home and hers. I have been so lonely since I had to put my 14 year old rat terrier down! Chunk is now Benji. He is a wonderful puppy. I am happy and he gives me reason for getting up every morning! Yvonne was so great and I have asked her questions about Cocker’s and she is so great in replying.

I can tell the puppy has been loved and cared for. He was clean and happy and slept all the way home a 3 hour drive. He slept in his crate all night from the first night! Yvonne brought all the paperwork to get my puppy registered and food to last a few days, a blanket that had all the smells of his previous home and a toy that he and his litter mates had played with and with those things in his crate I think is why he is so good about sleeping in his crate at night! I would definitely recommend this breeder, as well as being just a wonderful person she raised a happy and beautiful cocker spaniel puppy!

Original review: Nov. 29, 2021

I looked at several breeders online and find "Rocky" nearby in Chesapeake Virginia. Called the number listed and made arrangements to strike up the deal. Very smooth process and these folks are excellent to deal with. The dog is very healthy and lovable. I would recommend them to anyone.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2021

Madison Wisconsin lab breeder lied about address, city, photos, registration, time frame, took my deposit, dogs were NOT actual, and told me as a woman to come alone in the middle of nowhere. I refused. He was extremely rude to me on the phone. He had another negative review. He talked to down about other breeders. He said his dogs and constantly used that phrase..." His dogs". His wife used to work at a Petco or something or another and now opened her own dog grooming business. They have a rap sheet on Wisconsin circuit Court Access after I looked up the names of the owners. They've had charges filed against them.

They posted photos of dogs stating they were the puppies to be sold. This was a lie. They also stated they were a business in Madison. Another lie as they are located in Barneveld. They demanded a deposit upfront and then insulted me and other people without provocation and then told me I would get a different dog for $2,000 and then told me as a single woman to come alone in the middle of nowhere to some barn. Lost my money and there's no way that I am driving out in the middle of nowhere as a single woman alone and to become another woman killed responding to a Craigslist ad which this was except on Puppy Find.

How are you allowing these people to exist? I can understand breeders being specific about what they do but this person talked poorly about the AKC, talked poorly about other breeders, lied about their vocation, their location, Left the dogs home alone and the puppies alone while they travel to drive to California.... Pure insanity. Is this what Wisconsin has to offer for dog breeders? You don't tell a woman to come alone. How dare you. I never got my money back.

Puppyfind.com response

Hello, It's unfortunate that you did not have a good experience with that seller. If you feel the dogs are not being well taken care of please contact the local authorities so they can visit the site and take further action if necessary. PuppyFind.com is a bulletin board service so you do have to be careful. We do offer Buyer Tips on every listing. Hopefully you can dispute your payment through the avenue that you paid to get your money back. PuppyFind.com Support

Original review: Oct. 13, 2021

Great communication with the admin to member. Email information keeps you connected with prospective buyers and a weekly report to summarize your activity. The capability to show multiple photos, easy listing with the security code after each edit and addition.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2021

I was looking on Puppyfind for my fur baby. They kept me informed frequently about the type of puppy I wanted. I decided on a furever baby from Shirley ** breeding. Her son, Chris was very helpful, and delivered her all the way to St Louis airport for me. The prices are reasonable, and I didn't even have to give a deposit. I love our new addition to our family.

Original review: June 23, 2021

I went on Puppy Find to find a new puppy. I located several and reached out to each breeders to find which one I would select. Puppy Find gives you a lot of info on puppy, breeders name, location and breeders website. The breeders are legit and I did not once come across one scammer. Without this website I might had never find my new puppy.

Puppyfind.com Company Information