2. Pets

Puppyfind.com

3.0/5 (296 ratings)

About Puppyfind.com

Puppyfind.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Puppyfind.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about PuppyFind.com?

Original review: April 12, 2021

I have used PuppyFind for the last couple of months to look for my "fur"ever puppy and have been pleasantly surprised by the alerts that I have received each and every day and throughout the day. I found my little girl this past weekend and was very happy, however the customer support on PuppyFind has been absolutely amazing. There would be (I thought) silly questions and I was responded to immediately and in a very professional and compassionate manner. I personally want to thank PuppyFind for helping me with all my questions and concerns AND helping me find my new "fur"ever puppy. I would highly recommend using their website if you are seriously looking for a "fur"ever animal and if you are a seller, it's the best way to go. Thank you PuppyFind!

Original review: April 10, 2021

I was just updating photos on your site and I just wanted to thank whoever came up with the Puppyfind.com website so people like myself can sell our puppies. You have a wonderful easy to use site. It is a very nice looking and just an overall beautiful website. I only wish I had the brains to understand computers like you guys do. It is "amazing". Anyhow I hope people really appreciate all you have done in providing such a wonderful website that we can all sell our puppies on. You are the best and I never take you for granted. You are there for me if I have any issues or problems. You never make me wait long for an answer or help in solving any issues I may have had. Thank you all for allowing me to use your site to post and sell my puppies. (This is spoken from my heart.) I hope people read this and would really want to sell their puppies using your website.

Get buying tips about Pet Breeders delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 9, 2021

Our family wanted to add a Golden Retriever puppy to our family, so we checked out Puppyfind.com and requested updates when new puppies became available. It only took a few days and we found her! The site includes all the information you need to select your puppy - the breed, cost, location, and details about the breeder. The breeder we worked with was in another state but she was incredibly helpful with information and updates about the puppies she had available. Our son and his family saw our puppy and decided to adopt her brother, too! I would definitely use Puppyfind.com again!

Original review: Feb. 17, 2021

Our friend introduced us to Puppyfind.com. She is a professional Great Dane breeder and she uses Puppyfind.com to advertise her breed. She recommended Puppyfind to me as a professional site to contact reputable breeders for our Sheltie puppy. I was very pleased with their response to me to view their site. The cost was very inexpensive to join for their service. We contacted a breeder in our state and got our Sheltie puppy. The breeder was wonderful, cordial, and we were able to visit at the breeder's home with the sire and dame and of course the litter. I would definitely recommend Puppyfind.com to find reputable breeders in your area. They are good people and follow up with you on your experience. Our experience was wonderful and they saved us a great deal of time looking for a breeder and the dog of our choice. Five Stars!

Original review: Jan. 19, 2021

Yvonne was such a pleasure to deal with. She met us over half way between my home and hers. I have been so lonely since I had to put my 14 year old rat terrier down! Chunk is now Benji. He is a wonderful puppy. I am happy and he gives me reason for getting up every morning! Yvonne was so great and I have asked her questions about Cocker’s and she is so great in replying.

I can tell the puppy has been loved and cared for. He was clean and happy and slept all the way home a 3 hour drive. He slept in his crate all night from the first night! Yvonne brought all the paperwork to get my puppy registered and food to last a few days, a blanket that had all the smells of his previous home and a toy that he and his litter mates had played with and with those things in his crate I think is why he is so good about sleeping in his crate at night! I would definitely recommend this breeder, as well as being just a wonderful person she raised a happy and beautiful cocker spaniel puppy!

Original review: Aug. 12, 2021

I was looking on Puppyfind for my fur baby. They kept me informed frequently about the type of puppy I wanted. I decided on a furever baby from Shirley ** breeding. Her son, Chris was very helpful, and delivered her all the way to St Louis airport for me. The prices are reasonable, and I didn't even have to give a deposit. I love our new addition to our family.

Original review: June 23, 2021

I went on Puppy Find to find a new puppy. I located several and reached out to each breeders to find which one I would select. Puppy Find gives you a lot of info on puppy, breeders name, location and breeders website. The breeders are legit and I did not once come across one scammer. Without this website I might had never find my new puppy.

Original review: June 2, 2021

In good faith tried to purchase a puppy through this website. Had a wonderful advertisement but as they say “if it sounds too good to be true it probably is." They made it very difficult to pay and when I was finally able to they kept giving excuses why I was not receiving the puppy. Advertisement stated they would provide the shipping crate. The day I was to receive the puppy I was emailed that I had to get a $4000 crate. When I canceled my order they threaten to report me to the animal abandonment department. I said to contact the seller but they insisted the puppy was mine. I never signed papers or took possession of the puppy. I had canceled the order. Don’t know what will happen next. I just know so far I am out $600. Buyer beware!!

Puppyfind.com response

Hello,

We do our best to keep the scammers off the site, but at a bulletin board service you do have to be careful. We supply Buyer Tips on every listing to assist you in having a safe transaction. Hopefully you can dispute your payment through the avenue you paid to recoup your money.

If you have additional questions please contact us at support@puppyfind.com

PuppyFind.com Support

Original review: May 23, 2021

Bought 15 w/o Cockalier on Wed May 19, 2021 from Alice ** (Majestic) of Poplarville, MS. Had him checked by my vet. 100% healthy. Sweet, loving, well socialized. Would buy another in NY minute! Have 14 y/o Cockalier, 4 y/o Cavalier and 14 y/o rescue. Would have bought his brother if we had room. Did not see kennel and met at Loves Travel Station which was unusual but understandable in this time of Covid. However, I can assure you that the puppy was perfect. Greg **, Pensacola, FL

Original review: May 21, 2021

I recently got scammed on this site. These people took a lot of money from me for a puppy that they did not even have nor was theirs to begin with. If you're looking for a puppy look for these things. Listings that has a puppy priced at $950, shipping included & the account date from when it was created. If the account is made very recently, report & run away. If you get in contact with these people & they send you a questionnaire before proceeding then end the contact. If they ask you to send the money through Zelle either through the app or your bank, don't. They use fake shipping places like "Swift Logistics Pro" . Puppyfind won't help you at all with any scam situation if it involves losing money. Puppyfind needs to look into a way to confirm legitimate listings before allowing it to be posted to the public. These scams on this site is getting out of hand & a lot of people are losing their hard earned money. Including myself, do better Puppyfind.

Puppyfind.com response

Hello,

It's unfortunate you came across a scammer on the site. As a bulletin board service PuppyFind does not offer any guarantees, nor do we pre-screen advertisers on the site.

There are Buyer Tips located on each listing to assist in having a safe transaction. Hopefully you paid through an avenue that you can dispute the charge and recoup your money.

We appreciate your comments and will take them into consideration for future site improvements.

PuppyFind.com Support