3.30/5
Based on 36 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

239 Puppyfind.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Resolution In Progress
Original review: July 18, 2018

I had searched for a small breed puppy for a while and in doing my due diligence, found more than one seller that was directly brokering for puppy mills. I contacted Puppyfind and long story short, they appear to have no interest whatsoever in checking on their advertisers. The one I had questioned them about had had numerous complaints against him, and yet, they refuse to ban him unless he is actually convicted. Puppyfind is in litigation now for various reasons. BUYER BEWARE! Do NOT purchase a puppy from anyone where you can not see at least one of the parents. Anyone selling multiple breeds is probably brokering for puppy mills.

Puppyfind.com response

Hello, If you feel someone has been proven to be a puppy mill or brokering for other sellers, we ask for you to provide documentation showing that they are operating outside of the law so that the seller in question may be investigated thoroughly, as allegations alone are not sufficient evidence to have an account removed. If allegations are substantiated with documentation, then we will have the account in question removed. Questions contact support@puppyfind.com PuppyFind.com Customer Support

Original review: July 17, 2018

My family and I were looking for a new puppy to become one of the family. We'd been searching the ads in our local paper to no avail. We were ready to give up the search until one day while searching online, Puppyfind.com came up. I started our search over and within a month we had found our newest member of the family! He is a precious labradoodle! You can narrow down the breed you're looking for as well as state! I paid a very small fee to be able to get more detailed information on the pups we were interested in as well as breeder information. Another cool feature is being notified when a new listing of the breed you're interested in gets posted! I found the site extremely useful and very user friendly.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Resolution In Progress
Original review: July 13, 2018

I was recently asked to amend my review after the documentation was validated. The breeder reported the review as “invalid” and I have proven myself to be a purchaser of a puppy that was found on the Puppyfind.com website but I am unable to post my own words in regards to my experience. I have asked multiple times for a copy of their policy on the review dispute process and have not receive a response with this information. I urge all persons who have had their review removed or changed after validation to file a report with the FTC. Send all communications regarding your review with your complaint.

Puppyfind.com response

PuppyFind.com does allow sellers to dispute reviews they feel are invalid, but if buyers provide supporting documentation the review may be reposted. Our policy is that all disputed reviews must only include statements that have supporting documentation. If you have additional questions please contact support@puppyfind.com.

Resolution response: July 12, 2018

the dog seller made it right

Original review: July 10, 2018

I purchased a puppy through PuppyFind from a lady named Laura **. I purchased a toy Yorkie on a Friday and the dog passed on Saturday. I contacted the lady and told her the symptoms the dog was having because they didn't sound good so I asked, “Should I carry it to the vet.” She said no and assured me the dog was fine that was Saturday morning at 10am dog was dead hours later. Laura will not give my money or replace the dog. She had blocked me from calling and texting her. I put up a review about what happened. She had PuppyFind remove it. Of course they did saying I need vet reports. Hell the dog died.

I purchased the dog for my 4yr old B-Day. She been wanting a puppy for a year so I saved and spent a $1000 on a dog which I'm out of. I told my baby the puppy was sad and missed his family. I didn't have the guts to tell her it passed. Now I have a depressed 4yr old who says she misses him so much. He was the best but she just don't want him to be sad. You know how heartbreaking it is to watch your child be depressed and crying over the only gift she wanted. She chose the puppy over Disney World and the beach. Laura is not the definition of a true breeder because she should have made this right. I texted her with dog symptoms.

Three different vets said the symptoms were not that of low blood sugar like Laura once say. The vets said they would have bet all money it was parvo. The puppy had eating and plus I had given him the glucose meds. The dog wouldn't stand, eat, or drink. It was having bowel movements in his sleep and I told her all this and she assured me he was fine not to carry him to the vet. It breaks my heart that she would do this to a 4yr old. Puppy Find people need to know how unethical and what type of person they are dealing with. She should not be able to remove my review because she don't like it. She needs to make it right. I'm in the process of caring Laura ** of Mt Brook Al to court.

Original review: May 21, 2018

I found using the Puppyfind.com Website VERY HELPFUL! I had tried other means of Advertising, such as flyers, Cards, and even ran an Ad in our local Newspaper- with little to No luck... Plus they costed more. This Website made Listing my puppies SO EASY... I'm NOT real "Tech- Savvy," And the website took me Straight to my Photos so I could Upload the Puppy PICS... My Ad was viewed all over the U.S. And I was able to Sell ALL my Puppies to GOOD Families within 3 1/2 weeks. Plus, they ONLY Charged me a one time Fee of $29.99 for a full month. They even addressed a Report I made concerning a suspected Fraudulent Text I had received. I Couldn't be happier and with a Resounding YES, I would recommend Puppyfind.com to others. GREAT EXPERIENCE!!! Thanks!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PuppyFind.com?

Original review: May 19, 2018

To every consumer out there. Don't do business with anyone on Puppyfind or with Puppyfind. I purchased German Shepherd puppy from Adam ** kennels in Clifton, Tennessee. And seller send a forged health certificate with transport company saying the puppy was healthy. However I received puppy and had him examined by vet, found that puppy has a Hernia. Breeder refuses to return my calls and texts. Even after I provided proof to Puppyfind that puppy had Hernia Puppyfind still refused to allow my negative review to remain up. So I contacted the Federal Trade Commission and the FBI and they are starting investigations into Puppyfind for violation of consumer rights. The FBI also suggested that I sue Puppyfind since they refuse to stop doing business with this breeder even after proof that breeder operates Puppymill.

Puppyfind.com response

Hello, PuppyFind is a bulletin board service and is meant to be a means of contact. You were sent a request to edit your review to only include statements that have documentation to support them, which you are still able to do. If we receive court documentation showing the seller was convicted of animal abuse/neglect, then we would remove the seller. In this case we have not received such documentation. You can always take legal action against the seller if they have not followed their contract.

Original review: May 15, 2018

My chihuahuas recently had a litter of babies. 6 little girls. We were overwhelmed with the idea that we would have to part with them, but we knew we couldn’t handle 8 dogs in one house. I looked to do local ads like Craigslist but I didn’t want to have to deal with random phone calls from people that may not be truly invested in the search for their new “family member”. That’s where Puppyfind.com came in. I set up a profile for free and was able to compare prices that others were asking for. One of the big differences with this service is that you are required to pay to get details of the seller. This just makes sense.

When I was contacted by a couple of people, I could tell they were truly interested and for the right reasons. They had some “skin in the game". I decided to pay for their premium service. Best move by far. Within three weeks, we were able to rehome 4 of the 6 puppies. We couldn’t bear to let them all go. I spoke with all 4 families prior to meeting. It was great to learn about them and what they were looking for in a puppy. We even had a couple drive more than 6 hours one way to meet and make a connection with one of our babies. Thank you to Puppyfind for offering a premium service like this when it matters most.

Original review: May 14, 2018

This website is this Best for finding the right puppy breed you want in a list and breaks it down to locations by states. I have found two of my dogs off of Puppyfind.com. So if you’re looking for a puppy this is the site you should go to.

Original review: May 5, 2018

I had a terrible experience with a puppy breeder that I found on Puppyfind. The puppy died five days after I received him, and the breeder refused to return my money, or even return my phone calls, text messages, or sign for a certified letter. My husband and I wrote a negative review, and decided not to pursue legal action. Three years later, Puppyfind sent me notification that the seller wanted my comment removed?!? What?? Now I have to “prove” my experience 3 yrs later. Horrible policy! I noticed another review from the same litter was also removed. Puppyfind does nothing to protect the buyer. I wonder now, how many negative reviews were removed prior to mine. I will never use Puppyfind again!

Puppyfind.com response

Hello, That's terrible your puppy died and that you had a bad experience with that seller. PuppyFind does allow sellers to dispute reviews they feel are invalid. It appears the seller did not dispute your review for 3 years, but we do require supporting documentation for disputed reviews due to the abuse of the review system. If supporting documentation is received the review may be reinstated. If you have additional questions please contact us at support@puppyfind.com. PuppyFind.com Support

Original review: May 3, 2018

Do NOT Purchase a puppy from Joy Thomas of Thomas Terriers. She runs a puppy mill and has Welsh Terrier puppies available every 3 months. These puppies have health and behavior issues. She will not work with you. You will also not receive the Registration for the puppy. I have asked several times and she will not send this. I paid a total of $1000.00 for this puppy to be sent to my home in PA. Always visit a breeder. She is not a breeder. She runs a giant puppy mill and has been fined in the past. I have contacted every agency I could think of. If you want a healthy happy Welsh Terrier - please do the research. There are many groups that can help you. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS DISGUSTING PUPPY MILL.

Puppyfind.com response

PuppyFind.com does not knowingly allow puppy mills to advertise on the site.If you feel someone has been proven to be a puppy mill we ask for you to provide documentation (such as police reports or other evidence of legal action showing that the breeder is operating outside of the law) so that the seller in question may be investigated thoroughly. If allegations are substantiated with these documents, then we will have the account in question removed from our site. PuppyFind.com Support

Original review: May 1, 2018

I had a very negative experience with a seller on Puppyfind.com and wrote a negative review. Puppyfind.com will take down the review at the request of the seller if you cannot prove it under their "unique" terms. So if you spoke on the phone with the seller and they blatantly lie to you about the facts about your product/puppy and you get the puppy and it is not as described. Guess what. Your review isn't valid because you can't provide proof the seller was dishonest. Did you record your conversation? Probably not. I get Puppyfind is just providing extra protection for wrongful accusations, but it is truly a broken system for honest buyers who were scammed in this way. Just because you can't prove it, didn't mean the trespass didn't happen. That's the sad truth. But that's just one aspect.

Let's get down to my exact situation. My complaint was that the seller lied about the puppy's current weight and provided proof via text message to Puppyfind. Puppyfind argues that the contract says weight can't be guaranteed, but failed to see that exact quote is weight can't be guaranteed when "fully grown." Even when this was pointed out, it was totally disregarded. I am buying a teacup puppy, so current weight is very important in order to predict adult weight. Seller has verbalized in person and over the phone, has implied via text and possibly outdated photos, and listed a dishonest current weight (which is also called a "charting weight"). I know this because when I got the puppy, I weighed her and she was way more than what the seller had told me.

Somehow, Puppyfind has mental-gymnastics its way to protect the seller by repeating that the contracts says no weight guaranteed. Again, it says "no weight guaranteed at fully grown." But here's the thing, the magic of it all is that ANYBODY can guarantee a current weight. You can step on a scale and it gives you a very specific number - not a range, not a question mark, not a number with fine print that says not guaranteed. My negative review was based on a lie of the current weight, which only helps to predict an adult weight. Obviously, a lower current weight means a lower adult weight. So seller advertised a lower current weight so she can sell a heavier puppy as a teacup for more money.

Also another complaint was delayed shipping. Seller (and proven via text message) told me puppy will ship in a couple of days or a little longer than a week. 3 weeks later, I chose to fly in to pick up the puppy myself because it was now going to take 4 weeks (maybe longer at that rate) and will cost me an additional $269 on top of the $450 shipping price. Puppyfind says I wasn't forced to fly. Um.. excuse me? But was I not forced to wait longer than promised and was I not asked to pay more money? Does that not warrant a negative review? What is with the mental-gymnastics over at Puppyfind.com? It is unfathomable. I'm at my wit's end so I'm here where there is no conflict in interest.

Funny part is that I am not asking for a refund. There are no refunds via this seller (even if she lied). I am merely leaving an honest review because it was a bad buying experience. She has my money, but just let me warn future customers that they could potentially be lied to and possibly delayed shipping, lying about birthdate (can't prove this one because listing has been deleted but if happened), etc. Why is that impossible on this website? Again, the 1 star review is for a broken review system. And also for the mental-gymnastics. Can't reason with the unreasonable. But I just had an epiphany while writing my distress call here. I believe I can get a statement from a 3rd party via records that seller had been lying all along about weight. Truth prevails. Wish me luck!

Puppyfind.com response

We appreciate your comments. Your recommendations will be taken into consideration for future site improvements. We do allow sellers to dispute reviews they feel are invalid, but if supporting documentation is provided the review may be reinstated. Most complaint sites don't verify information so you never know if it is valid. PuppyFind wants negative statements to be verified so consumers know it has been validated. Again, thank you for your comments. PuppyFind.com Support

Original review: April 26, 2018

I am so thankful that I found PuppyFind.com when we were looking for a particular breed of puppy. I was having a terrible time on countless sites with outdated postings UNTIL I found PuppyFind.com. I highly recommend this site. Every dog breeder that I contacted was helpful and we were extremely happy when we found our new puppy. The website made it easy to be contacted with new listings, the listings that were posted were not outdated (not true of other websites) and our search was made so convenient by the website services. I highly recommend this website and am so happy that I came across it!

Original review: April 10, 2018

We greatly appreciate your great service and will re-list when we have more puppies to sell. We recommend your service to anyone we talk to who has puppies to sell. Your marketing method is second to none - far and away better than any other I have found. For 19.99 a month, we can list as many dogs as we wish, with 5 pictures per dog; a full page of info about that dog; links to our website and e-mail; a world-wide exposure; and best of all we can move to the front of the pack daily by just changing the picture emphasized. These features are not available on any other site I have found!

Hello,

We are so glad that you love our site and we are happy that it is working well for you.

Thank you for being a loyal customer. We appreciate you!

PuppyFind.com Support

Original review: April 3, 2018

I was looking for a boxer puppy to add to my family of four Cocker Spaniels. I researched many different breeders until I found Wanda **. Wanda was amazing to deal with from beginning to end. She sent me pictures of the puppies, parents and their home. Wanda sent videos so I could be confident in my choice. Once I decided Maddie was the perfect puppy Wanda and I spoke weekly and she began to call Maddie by her name. I decided due to the United Airline issues to fly to Florida to pick up my sweet “girl”. Wanda met me at the airport, we spent the day together and I got to see first hand how much she loved Maddie. Since I returned home Wanda has checked in on us and validated how amazing my experience has been. I would definitely recommend Wanda.

Original review: March 3, 2018

Excellent, best, fantastic above all secured website to sell puppies and find the best forever home for our 4 legged animal. 100% secured, lightning fast customer service. Definitely will use in future. Awesome. That's my 3rd time using same site and I always share with my friends and family. If they want to sell their puppies go to PuppyFind.com.

Original review: March 2, 2018

After purchasing a female Morkie from Paris **, which does all business through Puppyfind, I received my female without the proper state issued health certificate from a licensed veterinarian and no proof of any vet exam that was stated in the ad would come with my puppy. I also drove 2 hours home and discovered my female was a male! After leaving my bad review on Paris **'s account, the review was removed by Puppyfind and after I contacted Puppyfind support about why this review was removed, I was told that I could be another breeder bashing Paris ** and that my review could be false? That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard.

After sending Puppyfind all the emails and the "guarantee" I am still having trouble getting a bad review posted. Do not purchase any type of dog through Puppyfind, they definitely protect the scammers and bad breeders over the innocent buyers. The breeder creates false good reviews so innocent buyers think they have a reputable breeder. Paris ** is now harassing me and I have had to get the police involved but these breeders use fake names. I explained to Puppyfind what is going on and they only want emails and documentation. They won't stop the breeders from posting puppies on their page. Do your homework so you don't get screwed like I did!

Puppyfind.com response

Hello, It is true that the site allows sellers to dispute reviews if they feel they are invalid due to the abuse of the review system by other breeders, but if the buyer provides supporting documentation for the statements in the review then it can be reinstated. Your review has already been reinstated.The site is a bulletin board service so we cannot guarantee the sellers posting are legitimate, but we do provide Buyers Tips on the site to assist in making a safe purchase. PuppyFind.com Support

Original review: Feb. 27, 2018

This site it sucks. It takes forever for them to respond and load on your cell phones, pads, computers... whatever. They constantly try to tell you it's some sort of repairs they're making but **!!! Slow slow slow!!! Slow load. Ruins my day. It's every day. No other site does it. It's not my internet. It's not my phone. It's PUPPYFIND!!!

Hello,

It's unfortunate the site isn't working well on your devices. PuppyFind.com is not currently mobile device compatible and therefore, some features lose functionality when accessed through those type of devices. This could cause the problem you are experiencing.

We apologize for any inconvenience this is causing you.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2018

2 years ago we got a German Shepherd puppy from Susie. At the time they were 5 weeks old so we went and looked at the puppies available. We found one and placed our deposit. We also asked to see the parents who were on site and in the process saw several other dogs in their brewing family. All were in excellent condition and well loved. 3 weeks later we went and picked up our puppy. She provided us with treats, food and a blanket as well as wipes in case he got carried sick. Last week, we decided we wanted to add to our family and found they had a 5 month old female available, we called Susie and picked up our new puppy on Saturday. Both dogs are such amazing, smart dogs and were very well cared for before we picked them up.

Susie and her family also attend training courses and go to breeder conventions. They are AKC certified to sell puppies and truly care about the health of all their puppies. They keep pictures albums of all the pictures they received from their extended dog families and love getting updates of their puppies. I highly recommend Susie and her puppies. They will answer any and all questions you have for them and we will definitely go back to her a third time for a puppy. They also breed Golden Retrievers and Golden Doodles I believe. Definitely worth the 4-5 hour round trip for her puppies!

Original review: Feb. 20, 2018

The advertising worked very well after I upgraded my membership. 8 puppies sold very fast. It was easy to add pictures and descriptions of each puppy. I did get a lot of scams but I knew if they didn't ask particulars and wanted to send me cashier checks to be aware.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2018

I was looking for a reputable breeder of quality Pekingese puppies, when I met Nancy I knew I came to the right place! She is knowledgeable, kind and above all honest!!!! No fake dogs here. Just a lot of spoiled home raised puppies who are housebroken and socialized. I drove from Atlanta, Georgia to Caddo Mills, Texas and it was worth every mile!!! I have a beautiful black Peke female puppy named Stella for star AKC and took in a stud male Duke who is gentle and good as gold. They socialized so easily with my dogs I was amazed. If you want a good puppy for a fair price come visit Ms. Nancy. She's the best on Puppyfind.com.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2018

I found the website easy to use and reliable breeders on it when looking for my puppy. Wasn't a fan of having to pay for more information on some of the listings at first, but it did help immensely once I gained access to more detailed information. Once I found my puppy and let them know I didn't need to stay on the upgraded list - they immediately canceled my subscription. And I'm happy to say, the breeder I bought from was great and easy to do business with! I plan on letting my friends looking for puppies know about the website!

Original review: Feb. 11, 2018

Dear Puppyfind.com, I just want to Thank you for your assistance in helping me narrow my search for the right puppy in the right location using your website. I was able to find my PERFECT puppy only 3 hour drive from me instead of a 3 hour flight. I visited my new family member today and I am so excited, I can barely stand it! This is my picture bonding with my new girl. She is only 5 weeks old so I am not able to bring her home yet... but on March 4th I will get to bring her home with me. The breeder (Henderson Haven LLC) is fabulous and accommodating in letting me visit with her at this young age and to get to visit with her mom. They have instructed me on all the things I need to do to keep my new little girl safe when I take her home also. Thank you for your PuppyFind.com website... bringing people together with their new 4-legged family members!

Original review: Feb. 3, 2018

I've spent days fighting to get my review reinstated, and it's nothing but delays. Seller sold us a Pom, claiming CKC registered. Picked puppy up, seller claimed she can't register the dog, that it would be in her name and she would contact CKC the next day. I didn't get a response the next day, then the seller ignored my text and calls. I had to spend hours researching this seller and the different sites she had been selling same dogs on to find in comments other names she had gone by. I called the sheriff's office but could not file charges without a name. I had videoed live on my cell when I met her, but messed up not getting her tag number. She signed my Vet Health papers with a different name that was on the site. After digging and texting the names, I came across a review that showed another name. For information purposes only, first name was always same, just 3 different last names.

After I text her the name I found on the old review she all of a sudden responded, and said she'd give my money back if I bought the dog back when she got back in a few days. That's nice that she would give me my money back after driving that far and had a Vet bill already paid since the dog had severe diarrhea and showed minor signs of dehydration. The Forest City police department made contact with her to verify her name, and to avoid possible fraud charges offered a refund.

PuppyFind was notified about all these, and I sent in screenshots of the sell, and her signed receipt for bill of health. They did make her take down the registered part, but allowed her to advertise as usual, and still approving my review. She has already sold another Pom, and guess what, as soon as it was gone she dropped the ad. So people are getting ripped off being told these are registered Poms. We had a friend inquire about one of the remaining Poms, she just claimed she left that out of the ad by mistake but it's a CKC Pom.

Major issue is fraud sellers, sell their dog, go and delete ad so people cant leave their feedback, 2nd issue is even when proven seller did wrong, it's a delayed process where they still are selling. I don't understand why PuppyFind doesn't take this serious and find better ways to handle. Once a purchase is proven that review should be put back immediately. Mine was on hold again since I made a remark about the dog's health issue that would be checked into. All I can say is buyer beware, sellers here can apparently learn their system enough to avoid negative feedback in full by deleting the ads before the buyer even gets home. Even with evidence it's so delayed, the seller has the chance to sell remaining puppies before other victims are aware of what's going on.

Hello,

PuppyFind.com does allow sellers to dispute reviews that they feel are invalid due to the abuse of the review system, such as buyers/sellers posting fake reviews.

PuppyFind.com does require supporting documentation for all disputed reviews. We give the buyer and the seller ample time to respond and provide documentation before a decision is made.

Thank you for your comments, they will be taken into consideration for future site improvements.

PuppyFind.com Support

Original review: Jan. 31, 2018

I purchased a Frenchton from Greatshire Kennels in Nov, 2016. Lucy did very well for almost the first year, then in late Aug 2017, 2 weeks before her 1st birthday she woke up in excruciating pain and could not walk. I rushed her to my vet, and he referred me to a Neurologist, where after doing an MRI and CT scan she was diagnosed with Hemivertebrae with scoliosis, Stenosis of the vertebral canal, deformation of the spinal cord and disk degeneration. I was informed by the Neurologist that all of these conditions could be hereditary. I contacted Lisa and let her know and asked her to please have the parents checked through her vet. She stated she would do this immediately and let me know, this was in early Sept. 2017. I tried emailing her several times, but no response.

Finally In Jan 2018 she contacted me only because she saw the review I left on Puppyfind. After another couple of weeks she finally sent me xrays of the parents but no report from the vet of the findings and I have asked for it numerous times. What good are xrays with no report from the vet? It horrifies me to think that the dogs she’s breeding may have one or all of these conditions and yet she continues to breed them. Any one of these conditions alone are horrible, imagine being an 11 month old puppy and having them all! My Lucy is permanently disabled, she wears a brace to support her spine and will be on steroids along with other meds the rest of her life.

I am sharing my experience because I want this stopped and I don’t want to see any more puppies or parents go thru the hell we have been and continue to go thru. My review has been removed from Puppyfind and below is the reply I received from them as to why. I have proven my puppy has possible hereditary conditions. My vet report says “consistent with congenital anomalies”. Shouldn’t it be up to the seller now to prove to them that her dogs do not? Unbelievable!!!

"Without documentation showing that the condition is hereditary and that the seller should take responsibility for the illness, we cannot post your review. If the seller ends up providing you with documents showing the condition was hereditary then you can send them in and we will reopen the case. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me."

Hello,

It is awful that your pet is having medical issues. That can be extremely frustrating.

Most complaint sites do not verify the statements that are posted, so you have no way of knowing if they are true or not. PuppyFind.com does require supporting documentation for the statements posted in disputed reviews. Accusations and here-say can not be included.

If you have additional questions about your review please contact us at support@puppyfind.com.

PuppyFind.com Support

Original review: Jan. 20, 2018

I've been advertising on Puppyfind for 5 years. My experience overall is pretty good. The only thing I cannot stand about Puppyfind... When someone post a review, there's no email sent stating that a review was posted. It's not like I check my reviews on the hour. Someone that DID NOT purchase a dog from me posted a review saying that I was a scammer... After about 2 or 3 days of not getting any emails from buyers, I checked my reviews and seen it. Puppyfind deleted it right away because I didn't even sell that person a dog. But it sat there for days without me knowing. I like the fact that if you did not purchase a dog from the breeder you are not allowed to post a review. I like the fact that when people do post reviews the review only gets to stay if everything they said is true and they have proof. Puppyfind should set up their system where an email goes out to the breeder if a review is left due to people leaving false or fake reviews.

Hello,

Thank you for your recommendation. We will absolutely pass your suggestion along to our Development Team. We are always looking for ways to improve the PuppyFind.com services! We'll consider it for future site improvements.

If you have any other suggestions, please feel free to let us know!

PuppyFind.com Support

Original review: Dec. 7, 2017

This website is the place to go to if you want to find a dog. Forget Craigslist or unknown places that advertise "dogs for sale". If you want the most complete registry of qualified breeders for all dog breeds, this is the place to go. Absolutely. 100%. In depth, state by state - come here if you want to find your dog. Thanks.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

We've had a wonderful experience with PuppyFind! I became a member a month ago, and during that time we saw many puppies. We were looking for the Keeshond breed. We were interested in two or three puppies and were able to talk and email with the owners. This was very important for us. The tips that PUPPYFIND gave us regarding buying a puppy online were very helpful. We are happy to say we have our new puppy for 4 days now, and he is our new love! I would definitely recommend this site to others. Thank you PuppyFind.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2017

I love the Puppyfind website. A site that is a service for breeders as well as puppy buyers. They not only have lots of traffic through their website which makes for fast sell of the puppies but they are VERY attentive to their customers' needs! They respond VERY quick! I have been using their service for over 5 years now and I am impressed every time!

Original review: Oct. 23, 2017

I wasn't sure how well PuppyFind would work but I was very pleased when it did. I liked the ability to search for a particular breed and narrow the area geographically. Once narrowed, I could view age, sex, and price all at once, which is nice. The breeder that we finally located could not have been nicer and the puppy's parents were well-tempered with health checks. We are happy with our sweet (now) 11-week-old puppy. Thanks, PuppyFind!

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

When I first started to look for a Belgian Malinois I wasn't sure where to begin. There were several sites but I found PuppyFind to be the easiest to use. They talked about the breed and had a lot of puppies to look over. It took about 2 weeks but I found a site that showed newborn puppies. And that's where I found our little boy. The site is user friendly and they are very careful about the breeders that use the site. They even have dogs for adoptions. They have many breeds, even some of the rarer ones. I would definitely use this site if you want a purebred dog. There's a large price range on them and most of the breeders guarantee the health of the puppies. I haven't picked Rascal up yet but will soon and I can't wait.

Puppyfind.com Company Information