Puppyfind.com
3.69/5
  • 1 star
Based on 39 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION
Looking for a pet breeder?
We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

Puppyfind.com

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Dec. 7, 2017

214 Puppyfind.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Dec. 7, 2017

This website is the place to go to if you want to find a dog. Forget Craigslist or unknown places that advertise "dogs for sale". If you want the most complete registry of qualified breeders for all dog breeds, this is the place to go. Absolutely. 100%. In depth, state by state - come here if you want to find your dog. Thanks.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

We've had a wonderful experience with PuppyFind! I became a member a month ago, and during that time we saw many puppies. We were looking for the Keeshond breed. We were interested in two or three puppies and were able to talk and email with the owners. This was very important for us. The tips that PUPPYFIND gave us regarding buying a puppy online were very helpful. We are happy to say we have our new puppy for 4 days now, and he is our new love! I would definitely recommend this site to others. Thank you PuppyFind.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Dec. 4, 2017

I love the Puppyfind website. A site that is a service for breeders as well as puppy buyers. They not only have lots of traffic through their website which makes for fast sell of the puppies but they are VERY attentive to their customers' needs! They respond VERY quick! I have been using their service for over 5 years now and I am impressed every time!

Original review: Oct. 23, 2017

I wasn't sure how well PuppyFind would work but I was very pleased when it did. I liked the ability to search for a particular breed and narrow the area geographically. Once narrowed, I could view age, sex, and price all at once, which is nice. The breeder that we finally located could not have been nicer and the puppy's parents were well-tempered with health checks. We are happy with our sweet (now) 11-week-old puppy. Thanks, PuppyFind!

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

When I first started to look for a Belgian Malinois I wasn't sure where to begin. There were several sites but I found PuppyFind to be the easiest to use. They talked about the breed and had a lot of puppies to look over. It took about 2 weeks but I found a site that showed newborn puppies. And that's where I found our little boy. The site is user friendly and they are very careful about the breeders that use the site. They even have dogs for adoptions. They have many breeds, even some of the rarer ones. I would definitely use this site if you want a purebred dog. There's a large price range on them and most of the breeders guarantee the health of the puppies. I haven't picked Rascal up yet but will soon and I can't wait.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PuppyFind.com?

Original review: Oct. 11, 2017

I have used Puppyfind 3 times. Good to find a puppy but not to check out a breeder. What's the sense of doing a review of a breeder if you can't read other people reviews? They should make it so consumers can read other people's reviews.

Puppyfind.com response

Hello, We are happy that you were able to find a puppy each time you have used the site. Reviews are visible if the buyer or the seller has paid for a membership. If you do not see any reviews, then neither party has an upgrade, or the seller doesn't have any reviews posted. Hopefully this information has helped. If you have additional questions please contact us at support@puppyfind.com. PuppyFind.com Support

Original review: Aug. 29, 2017

We had a wonderful experience with PuppyFind.com. I have read that others have had problems which is really sad. Last month we had a Shih Tzu that we had bought locally in UT and the people sold her at 6 weeks. We only had her for a week and took her to the vet and then to 2 different hospitals (one was a specialty hospital). It turns out she had a birth defect so we had to put her down. We were so sad.

So this time we found our little Mia through PuppyFind and called Allen ** in GA. He had a litter of Mal-shi's that he had bred. He knew a lot about breeding and the need to have a healthy line all the way down. He owned both of Mia's parents, they are both papered. I didn't realize there were so many problems if the breeder doesn't know what he is doing. When I first talked to Allen the puppies were 4 weeks old. I sent him a money order for the deposit. He sent pics of our little Mia each week for 4 weeks till we got her. He started to acclimate her to the crate and going for rides in the car a while before he sent her. He explained about sending her on the airline. She arrived in perfect condition last Wednesday at the SLC airport. We are thrilled to have her.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2017

Purchased Brando from panoplypoodles as a companion to my 2 year old poodle acquired there 2 years ago. Brando was described in writing by seller as "big, sweet... gentle giant... calm... laid-back... sold as a pet only... a perfect fit" for my 2YO poodle and me. Seller's son delivered him for a healthy fee. Brando had been acquired by seller in an exchange w/ a Montana breeder for her breeding program. Since he had "turned in eyelids" (a genetic trait) that required surgery, seller decided NOT to breed him. She stated in a phone conversation that "no one had been interested in buying him" so he was now actually 9 1/2 months old, not 8 as described. I trusted her judgment as I had had a great experience in the first purchase 2 years ago.

After the son and dog were 1 hour into the 5 hour trip, she phoned and mentioned that "he's not good on a leash... he MIGHT budge a little." She also informed me that he had "razor burn" from grooming and "spots where he and "Cash" [her current sire] played rough this morning." These "spots" turned out to be bite marks on his rump. The razor burn was a large area around his right eye that had been shaved far too closely for comfort! I later attributed the razor burn and bite marks to difficulty she had in last minute preparations of Brando for sale: first ever and yet a major grooming plus medications for fleas!

When Brando was delivered, he would not leave the son's car so the son had to physically remove him. Right! He would NOT even budge on a leash! It took both of us to get him into the house and crated, which I felt unable to do alone after the son left. After 3 hours of trying to calm the dog with gentle talk and scratching his head through the crate (I rightly presumed him to be upset after the relocation), I managed to get him out the door for a potty break I knew he needed (he would not go while the son was still here!). I had to move him by literally picking up one foot at a time and moving it forward! I had put a new collar with a lead on since the son took the lead that he used to transport Brando. It WAS a correction collar, but I had failed to connect the links properly so it fell apart shortly after I got Brando outside. He BOLTED!

He was never "corrected" or challenged by this collar! Up and down the streets he ran, eventually into the fenced backyard of a neighbor. There, when my neighbors and I were trying to get hold of him to put on another lead, he grazed one neighbor, snapped at another and succeeded in biting me! Since we could not get him to come and I had a badly injured and bloody hand, we called Animal Services who captured and took Brando.

The Officer tried without success every trick he knew to get him to come but finally had to use the catch pole. Brando tried to bite the Officer. While the Officer was processing the report, I heard over speakerphone the A.S. Supervisor tell the Officer that Alabama Law required the animal be euthanized... no exceptions! Next day, the Officer called and said the Houston County Health Dept Rabies Board would make a final decision. While the A.S. Officer was still with me, the seller returned my call and I informed her what had happened. The dog's papers went with the dog to A.S.

The seller wrote that she would be happy to refund my money, given the circumstances. I DID require medical care and am still recovering, following wound cleansing, tetanus shot, antibiotics shots on 2 occasions and oral antibiotics. To make a longer story short, I kept the seller informed of each step in the saga. I learned today that she was allowed by Houston Co. Health Dept to retrieve the dog earlier this week. However, she now is apparently intent on keeping the dog AND my money, claiming that this sweet, "innocent" dog was maltreated by me in 3 short, crated hours. Frankly, it seems in retrospect, that she seriously MISREPRESENTED and pushed off on me a dog that she had been unable to sell and who was completely unprepared for being sold. True, he may have been calm in HER setting, his comfort zone. Sorry this is long. It's just an overview.

Honestly, my first experience with a real panoplypoodle PUPPY (14 weeks) was fine, and she has other new standard puppies listed now on Puppyfind. Just be cautious about panoplypoodles. She has now apparently decided to dishonor her promised refund. I have received an email making weird accusations against me by distorting a small element of actuality into statements bearing no semblance of truth; moreover, she promises to "never allow" me to buy another one of her poodles! (Really!!! Like I would now want to???)

I presume she is feeling 1) a little greedy/needy about the money and 2) a little guilty about what she put this dog through by pretending he was ready to be snatched away with zero preparation from his attachment to HER and the security of his "home" at her kennel. I really wanted the dog she DESCRIBED. Instead, I got a terrified dog that went on the lam at the first possibility and went straight to aggression, his only known defense. I felt sorry for the poor dog but I also suffered a vicious bite and am very thankful it wasn't any worse! She has never once inquired about my healing or said "sorry." The bottom photo below is the one with his listing, the middle is the photo on his arrival, and the top is my bitten hand. Seller described the dog as between 70 and 80 lbs. A lot of dog to have been so unhappily UNprepared for being sold as a "perfect fit" pet!

Puppyfind.com response

Hello, It is unfortunate that you did not have a good experience with this seller, and hope your hand has healed well. If you feel the Seller has not fulfilled their end of the contract, you always have the option of pursuing legal action against them. You also have the ability to leave a review for the seller regarding the situation on PuppyFind.com. Hopefully you will be able to come to a positive resolution with the seller. PuppyFind.com Customer Support

Original review: July 26, 2017

I place an ad on puppyfind.com to help me find forever homes for my 8 Soft Coated Wheaten Terriers. Within three days, I had found homes for all 8 of them. Before I could cancel the ad, four more people contacted me. I needed help to figure out how to delete my ad, and the customer support team responded to me almost immediately. They were very helpful. This is a wonderful service, and the customer service is outstanding! Job well done!

Original review: July 25, 2017

After purchasing a Doberman from Swank Dobermans, which does all business through Puppyfind, I received my Doberman without the proper state issued health certificate from a licensed veterinarian and no proof of any vet exam that was stated in the ad would come with my puppy. After leaving my bad review on Swank Dobermans account, the review was removed by puppyfind and after I contacted puppyfind support about why this review was removed, I was told that I could be another breeder bashing Mr. Swank and that my review could be false? That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. After telling puppyfind I could show proof of purchase of a puppy from Swank Dobermans I was still advised they would not reinstate the bad review. Do not purchase any type of dog through puppyfind, they definitely protect the scammers and bad breeders over the innocent buyers.

Puppyfind.com response

Hello, We do allow sellers to dispute what they feel are invalid reviews due to the abuse of the review system, but if the buyer is able to provide proof of purchase and supporting documentation for the statements in their review, it could then be reinstated. Please contact support@puppyfind.com to have your case reviewed and further investigation done. If documentation was unable to be provided the review would not be posted. PuppyFind.com Customer Support

Original review: July 24, 2017

Never having used the Internet to purchase a puppy, my husband and myself were very skeptical. We heard horror stories of people being misled, ripped off even sold a different dog than expected. I decided to trust in people and after finding a puppy that was a good fit for my family I reached out to a seller named Liz ** in Florida. We corresponded via text and a phone call. She was very sincere, answered all of my questions, put my fears to rest and we moved forward on a puppy transaction.

Everything she told me was accurate, and I believe honesty. In addition to this being the smoothest purchase I could have hoped for, I must say being a long standing dog owner, this young man who entered my home on June 30th has surely won the heart of every person he's encountered. He’s stunning to look at, his temperament is flawless and he is certainly an asset to me. I would recommend Liz ** of Merritt Island to anyone looking to purchase a puppy. She was true to her word and it was my pleasure doing business with her.

Original review: June 26, 2017

FRAUD!!! I purchased what was advertised as an AKC Westie 8 week old puppy from Lea **, Dacula, Ga found on Puppyfind.com. Lea knowingly lied about AKC standing. The dog is golden tan (she claimed it was Ga red clay that would wash off). I was naive & trusting to think she would not let a 66 yr old woman drive 9 hours & pay $1050 for a mix puppy. This was my retirement dream. She has blocked my calls after promising she would refund my money if the puppy was not white when bathed. He is still golden beige, nothing like my other 2 snow white Westies. FRAUD. BEWARE!

Puppyfind.com response

Hello, It is unfortunate that you did not have a good experience with this seller. PuppyFind.com is a bulletin board service and is meant to be a means to initiate the sale and do not get involved in the terms or completion of any transactions. If you feel the Seller has not fulfilled their end of the contract, you always have the option of pursuing legal action against them. You also have the ability to leave a review for the seller on PuppyFind.com. Feel free to contact support@puppyfind.com.

Original review: June 14, 2017

Puppyfind.com is Phenomenal company at what they do best... Just wanted to tell you, "Thank You so much" for being so wonderful and helping place all my Happy Puppies! We were very picking and even undecided at times, but they all went to exceptional homes. We have done follow ups with all new puppy owners and Everyone of our pups are doing GREAT! Thank You from the bottom of my heart, God Bless You All... Whimsical Bullys'

Original review: May 31, 2017

I think Puppyfind should be responsible for people being scammed out of their hard earned money. Not only did I get scammed these low life people turned around and listed puppies using my name as the breeder and other person info. They should check out these people before they even let them advertise that they're breeders and have puppies. Afterwards I went and checked out a bunch more on their website. 10 breeders. 7 were scams. I had contacted them when I was first scammed and the response was basically I was on my own. Class action lawsuit should be started.

Puppyfind.com response

Hello, PuppyFind.com is a bulletin board service, and is only meant to be a means of contact, so we do not get involved in the transaction outside of the website. Buyers Tips are posted on the website to help guard yourself against scammers. We do all we can to keep the scammers at bay and remove them as they are found or reported. It's unfortunate that you came in contact with a scammer. Hopefully you were able to get your money back and find a new seller. PuppyFind.com Support

Original review: May 25, 2017

After care review of a limited number of breeders to pick from only one met my needs. I left emails and several voice mails about purchasing an animal. After over a week of no reply Puppyfind.com support said pick something else. The post I called about remains up so others can waist their time reading, doing research on, calling and waiting for a response that never comes.

Puppyfind.com response

Hello, If you have not received any response from the breeder, chances are they have had many inquiries and need more time to catch up, or are no longer accepting offers. You may want to sign up to be notified of any new listings on the site. That way you will be able to contact breeders when listings are less than a day old. If you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at support@puppyfind.com. PuppyFind.com Support

Original review: May 24, 2017

I purchased a adult dog using PuppyFind. She was 4 years old. The dog was scared straight, never any human contact, afraid to eat from a dish, all she knows is walking circles and pacing. Took her to pet emergency and was told they see this all the time with puppy mill dogs! Had this dog spayed and it took them 1 1/2 hours because of severe scar tissue and multiple C-Sections. This tiny little 4 lbs. dog has had very sad situation! Left a negative review on PuppyFind site and the breeder had it removed by PuppyFind!

I contacted PuppyFind by phone and email. Also showed them the pictures of her terrible scars. They didn't care about her scars. Just told me they need more from my vet! It stands to reasonable they support puppy mill breeders! Please be careful using PuppyFind. Do your homework. Buying a animal on the internet can and will be heartbreaking. This breeder's name is KORY **. Puppyfind is where she lists most of her dogs. Also on Courtash Yorkies. We thank God this little doggie is out of her home. Very sad situation puppy mill!

Puppyfind.com response

Hello, It's unfortunate you did not have a good experience with the seller you purchased from. PuppyFind is a bulletin board service so we so not get involved in the transaction outside of the website. Due to the abuse of the review system we allow reviews to be disputed and require supporting documentation from the buyer to have them reinstated. Hopefully your dog is doing well now. If you have additional questions please contact us at support@puppyfind.com. PuppyFind.com Support

Original review: May 18, 2017

I have been using Puppyfind.com for advertising my puppies for sale. The site is easy to use. I am a breeder that certifies both the sire and dam and does DNA testing to ensure the puppies are not going to acquire diseases that are inherent to the breed. I trust Puppyfind.com to find the quality of buyer that is looking for a quality puppy with health guarantees. Thank you for your continued support to a breeder that depends on a quality website to advertise their puppies.

Original review: May 9, 2017

I lost my 14.5 liver spotted female Dalmatian named Rosie eight years ago breaking my heart from her devastating loss. She and I were partners in all things but she was so sick at the end, I had to let her go. I have never recovered from her departure but promised to find another baby Dal one day, hoping to find my Rosie again.

Each day, I checked the Puppy Find website, looking for a baby Dal, possible unwanted, but healthy and a female. I found one for 550, Mar 2016, at reasonable price plus additional shipping and handling with all shots. The pup's future owner didn't claim her so the breeder listed her for sale on Puppy Find. She was a beautiful black & white Dalmatian of 14 weeks old. The breeder - Dawn ** was also included on the ONLINE APPROVED "DALMATIANS BREEDERS LIST" for Texas. She also used PayPal. Another level of protection from fraudulent crooks who are looking for cash up front without a guarantee. I called the breeder and we both asked each other many questions. Satisfied by our conversation, we set a delivery date. She arrived 25 Mar 2016 and very fussy from traveling eight hours. Phone conversations are important. They tell you a lot.

I have had Dolly for a year and she is a wonderful, healthy, happy, devoted Dalmatian who has enhanced or lives with joy and her silly quiet beauty. But as she was the youngest of my doggie family (four adopted street rescues who are 8 years old now) so I had to find her a friend. In Dec 22, 2017, I completed this process again, with another breeder in Idaho named Kim **, receiving a little boy, who was also 14 weeks old and the last of the litter, as a playmate for my female Dalmatian, Dolly.

This was a smooth transaction also. She is a dedicated breeder, in touch weekly for the last 7 mos of Winston's life. Using Puppy Find, phone calls, PayPal and documents, while exchanging many questions, we have acquired with both pups (health guarantees cert for two year) on both my Dalmatians. Winston has been a handful but the bond for my two Dalmatians has quickly become a inseparable life long bond for the pair. "They can't be without each other."

The last question I asked the breeders was "Will you take them back if my life changes." The answer was YES! A clear indication of a devoted breeder whose job is to ensure the welfare of their puppies, no matter what age they reach. I couldn't personally pick out my puppy but with great breeders they can match you with the right personality, ensuring a lifelong friendship and companionship, sharing with you life's daily adventures. Thank you for the chance to praise those breeders who give families pets full of love, adventure and pups that touch so many hearts and minds of those around us.

Original review: May 9, 2017

I lost my poodle of 16 years and I got scammed because I didn't use a credible site. Puppy Find was so very helpful. It gave me so many options and I could call the people to ask about their puppies. I will refer others to this site.

Original review: May 8, 2017

Please read to end: I was SCAMMED while looking for a Teacup Yorkie on tcupyorkiezone.com a week ago... Yes, I sent $470 via Western Union (which is a NO NO; from what I hear 'after the fact'). And those people asked more questions than other people I had looked at... so I honestly felt they were concerned about where and who would get the puppy. They ended every email with a 'religious verse'... SO BEWARE!!!! I wasn't going to let one person ruin my desire to add a furry friend to our family -- You live & learn, right?

2 days after I was SCAMMED -- once they got the money they cut off all communication, wouldn't answer emails --- so I turned to PUPPYFIND (my son & daughter have both purchased their 2 dogs off this same site). I found the puppy I was looking for. Called telephone # listed and spoke with owner/breeder of the puppy, and was invited to see the puppy (was an hour away) that same day!!

The rest is history. I'll be getting my puppy soon, once ready to separate!! Some puppies on Puppyfind.com have link. You have to 'upgrade' to see 'information ' on the puppy. DON'T DO IT. Those can take you to scammers. Stick to puppies advertised on site that have all contact #'s you need! Beware of those asking you to 'upgrade or 'joining free membership'... don't do it!! It cost me, don't make same mistake I did! Happy, SAFE HUNTING!

Original review: May 7, 2017

Puppyfind.com is not a secured website with real dog breeders. It is linked to fake websites and is a way for dog lovers to be easily scammed. For consumers out there please watch out and do not click on a website that says Maltipoo Puppy Farm. This is a fake website and the pictures of the puppies that they have displayed do not exist. They only collect their money by Western Union and no legit business conducts any transactions this way. Don't get fooled and trust this website.

No one will answer any of the phone numbers that they have displayed online. They have it set up to take messages and the scammer will only text you back because they have a very heavy accent and they also put dollar signs behind the price for example (400$). I really feel that Puppyfind.com should pay back the customers who has been scammed out of money and take the responsibility to crack down on these crooks. They should clean up their mess for all of the customers who just wanted a precious puppy to add to their family but instead losing their hard earned money by these scammers.

Puppyfind.com response

Hello, It’s unfortunate that you came in contact with a scammer. We are doing our best to keep them off the site. PuppyFind.com is a bulletin board service and we are not able to offer any guarantees that the individuals listing on the site are reputable breeders. We have Buyers Tips posted to help protect people when buying online. Hopefully you have been able to find a local breeder to add an addition to your family. If you have further questions, please contact us at support@puppyfind.com

Original review: May 6, 2017

I received horrible news from my vet last week about my favorite Great Pyrenees, Krystal. She was limping, so I took her in to see what was going on with her left hind leg. My vet told me she had cancer in her soft tissue throughout her leg. Prognosis: Gone within 3 months??? Heartbroken, I returned home with her, and began my search. First, for a possible cure. Secondly, for a replacement puppy that needed me as much as I needed him or her! Adoption was an option, but only one young enough to be accepted by of my girls. They are aggressive towards large dogs that could threaten my Fainting Goats. I found a 12 week old puppy on your site, big beautiful boy, named "Tank" that was described as "homeless". He was a big, white, fluff-ball! I fell in love at first sight!

I contacted the person that ran the ad, and she was the breeder that sold him to her neighbor. He was the largest of the litter, and his adoption price was only $150! She filled me in on the details, got my phone number for his current owner to call me by the next day (which he did). I will be leaving from Dunnellon, FL tonight, at 3am for my 500+ miles to pick up my new puppy, YAYYY!!?? My hope is for a Happily Ever after in his new forever home! Thank you Jesus, and PuppyFind.com!??

Original review: May 6, 2017

Last year I was looking for a Norwich Terrier Pup. I went on Puppyfind.com and what some breeders are doing is selling Cairn Terriers as Norwich Terriers or mixes to Double or triple their Money! HUGE BUYER BEWARE! I wrote to Puppyfind and they basically said, "We put buyer and seller together." THAT'S IT!

Puppyfind.com response

Hello, PuppyFind.com is a bulletin board service, like answering an add in the newspaper, and we are not able to offer any guarantees that the individuals listing on the site are reputable breeders. We have Buyers Tips prominently highlighted next to every listing. Internet fraud is on the rise, so we feel it is important that these tips are there and easily located. We urge all people using our site to use these tips to help protect people when buying online. PuppyFind.com Support

Original review: May 1, 2017

I have used Puppyfind several times to find a puppy and have been extremely satisfied. If you follow their recommendations and visit with the pet breeder prior to sending money, 99% of all problems are avoided. Breeders are simply paying Puppyfind to list their puppies. It's a great service for both buyers and sellers. Thanks for a terrific website!

Original review: May 1, 2017

I found a puppy on Puppyfind.com and called the breeder Karla ** in Little Elm, Texas. She listed 5 puppies and I choose Harley Quinn. She asked us to wire money to her bank and when that didn't work she asked us to send a cashier's check by the next morning so she could put the puppy on the plane with her sister who was a pet nanny. We gave her the money and no puppy showed up. We went back to Puppyfind.com and noticed she listed the puppies again with a different phone number. Puppyfind.com has banned her from their website. Please beware... She is running a scam using puppies, high pressure and lots of sweet talk. Don't let this happen to you!!!

Puppyfind.com response

Hello, So sorry for your misfortune. Scammers make such a mess of things. We are glad the account has been removed. PuppyFind.com is a bulletin board service and we are not able to offer any guarantees that the individuals listing on the site are reputable breeders. We have Buyers Tips on our site to help protect people when buying online. Hopefully you have found a new breeder to find a new addition to your family. If you have further questions contact us at support@puppyfind.com.

Original review: April 18, 2017

I have never had a puppy and was a little nervous about the process of getting one. I found Vicky's Toy Puppies on Puppyfind.com. I emailed Vicky late at night looking for a puppy, and she got back with me first thing in the morning at 7:30 am with a text to call anytime. I called her back right away. She was very informative and friendly. Since she was all the way in TX and I in MI I told her my concerns about shipping the puppy. She let me know everything I needed to know about shipping and only ships when the puppy is safe to fly at 9 weeks.

Vicky was a text and phone call away every time I had a question or concern. She told me the flight arrangements, when she and the puppy were on their way, and still stayed in contact the whole time until I got my puppy. The poodle puppy was so healthy and level headed. When I took her to the vet even they were surprised. I still ask Vicky questions about the pup, and she is always there with an answer. Vicky is an excellent breeder. I would recommend her to anyone, and I found her through Puppyfind.com.

Original review: March 23, 2017

Recently, our French Bulldog had a litter of puppies and we listed 3 of them for sale. We had some technical difficulties with the listing and customer support was extremely helpful in resolving our issues and getting the puppies listed. After a few weeks, we had received numerous inquiries via the Puppyfind.com website and were successful in getting the litter the exposure in order to find good homes. We would recommend PuppyFind.com for advertising puppies for sale as they seem to have quite a following leading to good exposure and a system that worked for us.

Original review: March 18, 2017

Received in-depth information on many breeders and puppies available for the breed I was interested in. Wide variety of pricing and parent background. Three breeders I talked to were very helpful and payment and shipping were easily arranged. Everything was well organized and all questions were answered. I have never purchased a puppy via the internet and never dealt with shipping, but all was handled by the service without any problem.

Original review: March 9, 2017

I was able to track new litters across the country easily, every day, in my mailbox. Pictures of the dog or its dam and sire are there, as well as the location of the kennel. Two criticisms: locations of the kennels are not on the splash screens and require another step in the process, the search algorithm should allow searching by state or region. Instead every choice is dumped into a single result basket. But a terrific service. I'll use it there next time I go puppy hunting.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2017

I have been searching for a Dogo Argentino puppy (off and on) for three years. Thanks to puppyfind.com, I was able to find the perfect puppy. The puppy was listed for sale by Tasha at TMJ Farms. I can't praise my experience in purchasing a puppy from Tasha at TJM Farms enough! Within a week and a half of our initial contact, I have the most wonderful, healthy puppy ever. Tasha did everything that she said she would do and responded, many times, immediately to my questions. I have never purchased a puppy that had to be shipped before. Thanks to Tasha, everything went perfectly. I would recommend her to anyone who wants a loving well-socialized puppy.

Puppyfind.com Company Information