2. Pets

Puppyfind.com

Puppyfind.com
Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.96/5

Puppyfind.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Puppyfind.com?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about PuppyFind.com?

Original review: April 10, 2021

I was just updating photos on your site and I just wanted to thank whoever came up with the Puppyfind.com website so people like myself can sell our puppies. You have a wonderful easy to use site. It is a very nice looking and just an overall beautiful website. I only wish I had the brains to understand computers like you guys do. It is "amazing". Anyhow I hope people really appreciate all you have done in providing such a wonderful website that we can all sell our puppies on. You are the best and I never take you for granted. You are there for me if I have any issues or problems. You never make me wait long for an answer or help in solving any issues I may have had. Thank you all for allowing me to use your site to post and sell my puppies. (This is spoken from my heart.) I hope people read this and would really want to sell their puppies using your website.

Original review: Feb. 17, 2021

Our friend introduced us to Puppyfind.com. She is a professional Great Dane breeder and she uses Puppyfind.com to advertise her breed. She recommended Puppyfind to me as a professional site to contact reputable breeders for our Sheltie puppy. I was very pleased with their response to me to view their site. The cost was very inexpensive to join for their service. We contacted a breeder in our state and got our Sheltie puppy. The breeder was wonderful, cordial, and we were able to visit at the breeder's home with the sire and dame and of course the litter. I would definitely recommend Puppyfind.com to find reputable breeders in your area. They are good people and follow up with you on your experience. Our experience was wonderful and they saved us a great deal of time looking for a breeder and the dog of our choice. Five Stars!

Get buying tips about Pet Breeders delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2021

Yvonne was such a pleasure to deal with. She met us over half way between my home and hers. I have been so lonely since I had to put my 14 year old rat terrier down! Chunk is now Benji. He is a wonderful puppy. I am happy and he gives me reason for getting up every morning! Yvonne was so great and I have asked her questions about Cocker’s and she is so great in replying.

I can tell the puppy has been loved and cared for. He was clean and happy and slept all the way home a 3 hour drive. He slept in his crate all night from the first night! Yvonne brought all the paperwork to get my puppy registered and food to last a few days, a blanket that had all the smells of his previous home and a toy that he and his litter mates had played with and with those things in his crate I think is why he is so good about sleeping in his crate at night! I would definitely recommend this breeder, as well as being just a wonderful person she raised a happy and beautiful cocker spaniel puppy!

Original review: Sept. 14, 2020

Hi! I am so happy with Puppyfind.com, I was finally ready to get a dog and I was searching and searching and searching. The pup had to be hypoallergenic because one of my children is allergic. I showed them pictures of Yorkies and Chihuahuas and my little girl wanted a yorkie. My little boy wanted a Chihuahua. So I decided to look for a Chorkie! (Chihuahua yorkie mix) They are hypoallergenic depending on what the mother was. I finally found a female Chorkie puppy in Georgia for $750. I was a little concerned because of the price. I gave it a shot though.

So I dropped the kids off at their grandmother's house, and went to Georgia to pick up the puppy. Over text we decided to meet at a Starbucks so when I got there, A sketchy teenager got out of a car, and asked “You here for the puppy”. I said “ Yes, that would be me!” And then a women got out of the back of the car and handed me the Chorkie. I gave her the money and they drove away without saying anything really, except “Enjoy” and they gave us a bag with three puppy pads and some food. I got her 2 days ago and my children are the happiest kids in the world! She is 8 weeks old and she loves to swim and play! We are working on potty training though. The lady said she was Pee-Pad trained. She is not trained AT ALL. My daughter named her Sosa and they are having a blast! Thank you Puppyfind.com!

Mia

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
      Original review: April 13, 2021

I purchased a puppy from Puppyfind.com in 2016, we had to put her to sleep 5 years later due to a genetic disorder. Contacted Puppyfind to let them know the breeder Ozark mountain puppies in Missouri is still on their website. My boyfriend reached out to let them know and they responded to say how they do extensive background checks on their breeders. Complained to the BBB and then Puppyfind says, "We are just a bulletin board" and we should reach out to the seller for any issues. So they go from saying how they do extensive checks to just being a bulletin board so which is it? Why don’t they just admit we are in it for money and could care less if you buy an inbred dog from a puppy mill! Take responsibility Puppyfind.

Puppyfind.com response

Hello, Sorry for your loss. It's difficult to lose a pet. PuppyFind.com has never done background checks of any kind on sellers. There must have been a miscommunication. PuppyFind is meant to be a means of contact and we do not get involved in the transactions done outside of the website. If you feel the seller has not followed their contract you always have the option of pursuing legal action. If you have additional questions about how the site works please contact us at support@puppyfind.com.

Original review: April 9, 2021

Our family wanted to add a Golden Retriever puppy to our family, so we checked out Puppyfind.com and requested updates when new puppies became available. It only took a few days and we found her! The site includes all the information you need to select your puppy - the breed, cost, location, and details about the breeder. The breeder we worked with was in another state but she was incredibly helpful with information and updates about the puppies she had available. Our son and his family saw our puppy and decided to adopt her brother, too! I would definitely use Puppyfind.com again!

Original review: April 8, 2021

This is a wonderful site! I've had previous experience with puppy scammer sites, so when I found this site, I was cautious. I found someone who was offering a Beagle puppy, and I was able to research her to confirm she was for real, and she put me in contact with a transportation company, which I also checked out. It was a nerve-wracking, exciting experience, but my little bundle of joy has arrived, and I'm glad I reached out to Puppyfind.com and found my puppy.

Original review: March 31, 2021

Purchased a puppy 12/03/20 from Okie ** in Social circle. Our puppy after two months start to show symptoms of fainting and no energy. Took her to our vet and after ultrasound, she was diagnostic with Generic malfunction right valve heart failure. She pass away 03/15/21. Only five months old. I contacted the breeder to let her know that this was a generic problem from Dad or Mom, till today no response. She still selling puppies on Puppyfind.com.

I submitted a review to help and share my traumatic experience through their website. Few days later I got email from them, "Your reviewed has been removed by seller request." I submitted contract, vet diagnostic, doctor bills to "JOANNA Director of RELATION" from Puppy find and she told that is not enough documentation. Where's my Rights. As American civil I do have the right to express my opinion and help another buyers. Joanna replied back saying , "Your case is closed." Not willing to help. Terrible skills and they're scams too.

Hello

The site allows sellers to dispute reviews due to the abuse of the review system. Reviews can be reinstated if supporting documentation is provided. If the buyer does not provide supporting documentation or chooses not to share the documentation with the seller then the review cannot be posted. If you have additional questions about the review process please contact us at support@puppyfind.com.

PuppyFind.com Support

Original review: Jan. 14, 2021

I purchased a puppy from an ad on this Bulletin Board. There was an issue with the breeder and I felt the need to provide an honest review. Unfortunately, the breeder didn't like the review I provided and requested it be taken down as an "Invalid Review". I had to prove my self to this website with screenshots backing my review. I get an email back saying the information will be reviewed and if accepted, it will be posted on 1/27. Ok great! By that time the breeder will have more than likely sold all their litter, and my review will be pointless!

Be careful when using this Bulletin Board. And I can predict what the comment on this review will be... "It's unfortunate you had an interaction with that breeder. PuppyFind.com is a bulletin board service and is meant to be a means of contact. You do have to be careful and do your research on the seller you choose to contact. We do have Buyer Tips on each listing to assist in having a safe transaction." With no apology about my review or my interaction with Joanna the Customer Relations Director. I'm sure they get more money from sellers than they do from buyers so they wouldn't want to have bad reviews. I get it. User Beware.

Hello,

Due to the abuse of the review system we do give the sellers the opportunity to dispute reviews they feel are invalid and require the buyer to provide supporting documentation for the statements in their review. We do give both the buyer and the seller time to respond to the disputed review before making a final decision. We do our best to make the disputed review process as fair as possible. Your comments will be taken into consideration for future site improvements.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2020

I bought a 2 year old from a lady in San Francisco Bay area. Information on site is very minimal and I had to contact thru email on site. So after the sale is done and it is removed you have no way to contact seller and Puppyfind will not give you that information. Luckily I had taken a photo of my ad showing proof that registration papers and health papers would be provided. After I flew to California to get Dog, took time off work, was out considerable expense the lady refused papers and no health records. I had already paid in advance thru paypal. I couldn't leave empty handed so I took the dog and thought I could get Puppy Find and AKC to help me get my papers since I had a pic of the ad. Puppy Find was useless and AKC is taking forever to investigate. I have no idea if I have a stolen dog or not. Even as a pet only I should have got a copy of papers and original health papers.

Puppyfind.com response

Hello, It's unfortunate that you did not have a good experience with this seller. PuppyFind.com is a bulletin board service and is meant to be a means of contact so we do not get involved in the transactions that take place outside of the website. Hopefully you will be able to get the situation resolved soon. PuppyFind.com Support

Puppyfind.com Company Information