Puppyfind.com

Puppyfind.com

3.0/5 (303 ratings)

About Puppyfind.com

Puppyfind.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Puppyfind.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about PuppyFind.com?

Original review: March 24, 2022

This company found a way to overcharge getting scammed. As a buyer and seller, I do not feel safe with them at all. I’ve gotten scammed as a breeder and what do they do? Keep my money and ban me. Instead of protecting breeders by allowing blocking. They take that as abuse, and it isn’t fair. Stay far away! Nothing has changed.

Hello,

Please provide the email on your account and I will look into the situation. You can also contact us at support@puppies.com for assistance.

Puppies.com Support

Original review: March 1, 2022

I cannot sign in to utilize services that are paid and current. This service changed without proper notice, and does not allow access that was required for access. I have tried in vain to contact their support and continue to receive automated response. No way to delete account.

Hello,

We are sorry you are having issues accessing your account. We sent out several email notices to our members notifying of the website update that would happen. It looks like from your photos that you just need to fill out the starred sections for your profile and then you will gain access to your account. If you want to provide your email I will assist you in getting past that page if you do not want to fill it out. Puppies.com Support

Get buying tips about Pet Breeders delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2022

If you are a seller of a puppy you need to be aware that PuppyFind.com allows anyone to post a review about you. If you disagree with what is being said about you, you can request the review to be removed, but it is totally at the discretion of Puppyfind.com whether the review remains. Unsubstantiated remarks about you and your business may remain whether you agree or not. Puppyfind.com does not require authenticated documentation from a veterinarian for someone to post a review claiming medical problems with a puppy you have sold.

If you are unlucky, you may get a purchaser who is dishonest and your reputation may be at stake even though you are a top notch breeder that has exceptional puppies. Most of the bad reviews about puppyfind.com are from people who have been scammed, which we all regret and would like to stop, but you could be the victim of a reverse scam. That is where a purchaser holds your reputation hostage to try to get you to refund money.

Hello,

We do allow sellers to dispute reviews they feel are invalid, but if the buyer provides supporting documentation for the statements in the review then it may be reinstated. We do require vet documentation for statements regarding any medical issue or illness.

If you have additional questions regarding the disputed review process please contact us at support@puppyfind.com.

PuppyFind.com Support

Original review: Jan. 5, 2022

In late November, 2021, I was already tired of posting legitimate ads about my puppies being rehomed due to my living situation. In total of about seven posts being flagged within less than an hour at every time I post each ad, I felt really defeated. Due to the fact that I have a deadly to work with, I was so desperate for something better and unbiased. I started looking for company websites that will help meet me halfway. And that's when I stumbled upon Puppyfind.com.

At first I hesitated because I didn’t want to pay for subscriptions but because I was desperate, I had to. I signed up with the free option but that didn’t get me any results until I finally subscribed. I signed up for the monthly charge of $19.00 and I have to say that it’s the best decision that I had ever made. I started to receive emails and texts about the puppies but not all of them were legit requests. Some of the emails and texts that I got were scams and as anxious as I was, I responded anyway with cautions. I also contacted puppyfind.com about the scam emails and did a little research myself.

Overall, not only puppyfind.com helped me with the scam emails but also helped rehome my five puppies faster than I could ever imagine. I rehomed my puppies in less than 30 days and that alone is a cost that repaid itself 100 times for the initial cost of the subscription. If you are looking for a company or website that will deliver what they actually promise, take from my experience. I am a real person writing a real experience about a real company and website that delivers what it promises. Try puppyfind.com and you’ll have your own story to tell. I am not getting paid to write this. I honestly am so very grateful to have had work with puppyfind.com because I got what I have wanted and that alone is a service fulfilled in itself. Thank you Puppyfind.com for all your support throughout my experiences with your great and awesome services. BMoringStar

Original review: Nov. 29, 2021

I looked at several breeders online and find "Rocky" nearby in Chesapeake Virginia. Called the number listed and made arrangements to strike up the deal. Very smooth process and these folks are excellent to deal with. The dog is very healthy and lovable. I would recommend them to anyone.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2021

Madison Wisconsin lab breeder lied about address, city, photos, registration, time frame, took my deposit, dogs were NOT actual, and told me as a woman to come alone in the middle of nowhere. I refused. He was extremely rude to me on the phone. He had another negative review. He talked to down about other breeders. He said his dogs and constantly used that phrase..." His dogs". His wife used to work at a Petco or something or another and now opened her own dog grooming business. They have a rap sheet on Wisconsin circuit Court Access after I looked up the names of the owners. They've had charges filed against them.

They posted photos of dogs stating they were the puppies to be sold. This was a lie. They also stated they were a business in Madison. Another lie as they are located in Barneveld. They demanded a deposit upfront and then insulted me and other people without provocation and then told me I would get a different dog for $2,000 and then told me as a single woman to come alone in the middle of nowhere to some barn. Lost my money and there's no way that I am driving out in the middle of nowhere as a single woman alone and to become another woman killed responding to a Craigslist ad which this was except on Puppy Find.

How are you allowing these people to exist? I can understand breeders being specific about what they do but this person talked poorly about the AKC, talked poorly about other breeders, lied about their vocation, their location, Left the dogs home alone and the puppies alone while they travel to drive to California.... Pure insanity. Is this what Wisconsin has to offer for dog breeders? You don't tell a woman to come alone. How dare you. I never got my money back.

Puppyfind.com response

Hello, It's unfortunate that you did not have a good experience with that seller. If you feel the dogs are not being well taken care of please contact the local authorities so they can visit the site and take further action if necessary. PuppyFind.com is a bulletin board service so you do have to be careful. We do offer Buyer Tips on every listing. Hopefully you can dispute your payment through the avenue that you paid to get your money back. PuppyFind.com Support

Original review: Oct. 13, 2021

Great communication with the admin to member. Email information keeps you connected with prospective buyers and a weekly report to summarize your activity. The capability to show multiple photos, easy listing with the security code after each edit and addition.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2021

I was looking on Puppyfind for my fur baby. They kept me informed frequently about the type of puppy I wanted. I decided on a furever baby from Shirley ** breeding. Her son, Chris was very helpful, and delivered her all the way to St Louis airport for me. The prices are reasonable, and I didn't even have to give a deposit. I love our new addition to our family.

Original review: June 23, 2021

I went on Puppy Find to find a new puppy. I located several and reached out to each breeders to find which one I would select. Puppy Find gives you a lot of info on puppy, breeders name, location and breeders website. The breeders are legit and I did not once come across one scammer. Without this website I might had never find my new puppy.

Original review: June 2, 2021

In good faith tried to purchase a puppy through this website. Had a wonderful advertisement but as they say “if it sounds too good to be true it probably is." They made it very difficult to pay and when I was finally able to they kept giving excuses why I was not receiving the puppy. Advertisement stated they would provide the shipping crate. The day I was to receive the puppy I was emailed that I had to get a $4000 crate. When I canceled my order they threaten to report me to the animal abandonment department. I said to contact the seller but they insisted the puppy was mine. I never signed papers or took possession of the puppy. I had canceled the order. Don’t know what will happen next. I just know so far I am out $600. Buyer beware!!

Hello,

We do our best to keep the scammers off the site, but at a bulletin board service you do have to be careful. We supply Buyer Tips on every listing to assist you in having a safe transaction. Hopefully you can dispute your payment through the avenue you paid to recoup your money.

If you have additional questions please contact us at support@puppyfind.com

PuppyFind.com Support