3.22/5

248 Puppyfind.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Sept. 18, 2018

My review was deleted without contacting me. I had already forwarded proof the breeder is a fraud, she advertised health certificate and health warranty. Printed the page before she deleted all the above. The puppy had never been to a vet, has a hernia, and underbite. The breeder will never give you her real name and location. Puppyfind will protect the seller, notice their site has no negative reviews on it!

Puppyfind.com response

Hello, We do allow the seller the option to dispute reviews that they feel are invalid due to the abuse of the review system. Once the seller disputes the review, both the buyer and seller will receive a documentation request to verify the validity of the statements in the review. If the statements are supported by documentation then the review may be reinstated. If you don't receive your documentation request within a week of it being disputed please contact support@puppyfind.com.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Sept. 9, 2018

We sent a $450 deposit to April ** at Misfit Farms Mollala, Oregon, to hold a boxer pup till we could make the 1200 mile round trip from Northern Nevada to Mollala Or, circumstances beyond our control made it impossible to make the trip & she will not return our deposit & will not communicate at all, hurried up & cashed the check & put the pup back online as “Mask” for $1000, also changed her ad to read No Deposit Refunds. Had to cancel hotel reservations, bought the food she recommended, travel crate, bedding, fencing, etc, quite an expensive lesson for 2 seniors on social security income, all we wanted was a companion dog, I guess you’re never too old to learn, can’t afford a dog now, she’ll make $1450 from the sale of this one pup, or more, that isn’t even AKC; we didn’t care about that, just wanted a companion dog.

Puppyfind.com response

Hello, I am sorry to hear you are having difficulty with this seller. PuppyFind.com is a bulletin board service and is meant to be a means to initiate the sale and we do not get involved in the terms or completion of any transactions. If you feel the Seller has not fulfilled their end of the contract, you always have the option of pursuing legal action against them. You can also leave a review on their seller account. If you have additional questions please contact us at support@puppyfind.com.

Get expert buying tips about Pet Breeders delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Sept. 7, 2018

We recently purchased a 10 week old Border Collie that was listed on PuppyFind.com. The listing was from EbarS Ranch in Marana AZ. I wanted to let PuppyFind know that dealing with the breeder was such a great experience. We sent an email requesting information, and had a prompt response to the inquiry. We decided to buy the puppy and the purchase was seamless. We have, in the past, purchased Old English Sheepdogs as well as Border Collies from Breeders. I have to say we are so happy with this puppy as well as the experience with the Breeders, Ed and Shirley **. I will certainly refer anyone looking for a Border Collie to EbarS Ranch who can be found on PuppyFind.com. Should you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Sept. 5, 2018

PuppyFind is PRO PuppyMill - I purchased a puppy from a breeder on Puppyfind. When I went to the home it was a horrible situation. I contacted Puppyfind and wrote a negative review. They asked for proof and I sent pictures, emails between me and the breeder, and vet information to show the breeder misrepresented the buyer. However, Puppyfind continued to support the breeder and nothing I sent would be accepted. So BEWARE of this website. They have no integrity and do not care that animals are mistreated. They only care about the breeders that pay them.

Puppyfind.com response

PuppyFind does not knowingly allow puppy mills on the site. If police reports or or legal documentation is provided showing they are operating outside of the law then further action can be taken. Allegations alone/photos are not sufficient evidence to have an account removed. If allegations are supported with these documents, then we will have the account in question removed. Due to abuse with reviews, disputed reviews may only be reinstated with supporting documentation. PuppyFind.com Support

Original review: Aug. 27, 2018

The site is easy to navigate even for a digital novice like me. Listing a puppy for sale took only minutes including uploading pictures and comments. There is an additional fee for the public viewing of your listings but it is very reasonable and worthwhile. The site is monitored and they communicate through email in a very timely manner. I would highly recommend Puppyfind.com to anyone who has a puppy for sale just as it was recommended to us. We received many inquiries about our puppies and all of them were from people who were seriously interested in more information about our dog family. All of our puppies have new loving and caring families to give their love to. We could not be more pleased with the entire experience.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PuppyFind.com?

Original review: Aug. 20, 2018

I began my Google search for a particular mix breed of dog called a Cavapoo/Cavoodle. Puppyfind.com was one of the only sites to offer specific breed search. They offered a low membership fee and their breeders are properly vetted. After only 2 weeks of waiting, we were put in contact with a breeder in Pennsylvania who was able to get Ruby to us a week later. Ruby (Rosy) is a healthy, happy, loving, well-socialized and crate trained puppy. She’s extremely smart and our entire family is so in love. Thank you Puppyfind!!

Original review: Aug. 9, 2018

I used Puppyfind.com to locate my new fur baby. The site was easy to use, lots of pictures as well as reviews of sellers. Location was easy to see, shipping quotes as well. I found three pup I was interested in and was able to message and call the person immediately. Everything came together perfectly, I was able to bring Toby home the same day!

Original review: July 23, 2018

Quite possibly the WORST website you could possibly use to purchase a puppy. I tried writing reviews warning perspective customers of a fraudulent breeder who is only in it for the money. Sends out FORGED vet paperwork to customers and then lies about it, overbreeds her mamas and sends home sick puppies. When I provided proof of my review, Puppyfind.com sided with the disgusting breeder. Puppyfind.com should be ashamed of themselves for allowing this to happen on their site. The breeder I reviewed has since gone through a name and location change, and is at it again! When I left another review, warning others of this, my review was removed without any mention to me. Puppyfind.com is just as bad as the puppy mills they allow to sell on their site. BEWARE! DO NOT USE!!

Puppyfind.com response

Hello, PuppyFind.com does not knowingly allow puppy mills on the site. PuppyFind is a bulletin board service. When you choose to contact a seller please follow the Buyer Tips located on the site to ensure a safe purchase. If you feel someone has been proven to be a puppy mill please provide documentation showing they have been convicted of animal abuse. You can contact your local authorities and take legal action if the seller has not followed their contract. PuppyFind.com Support

Original review: July 22, 2018

I don't have any puppies listed with them. Today I received an e-mail from them stating 11 prospective puppy buyers viewed my listings & were unable to contact me because of my membership status and told me to upgrade my account to make my information freely available to the next 11 puppy buyers. They also ignored my request to explain the difference between paying $19.99 per month and $29.99 per month. I wouldn't list a puppy with them now for free.

Puppyfind.com response

Hello, Please contact support@puppyfind.com to get your account sorted out and to make sure no one else has access to your account. The only way to post a listing is to log into your seller account with your email and password. The memberships are explained on the Membership tab. The $29.99 membership is a 30 day upgrade that cancels itself, and the $19.99 membership is a recurring billing membership that bills you every month until you cancel on the Membership tab. PuppyFind.com Support

Original review: July 18, 2018

I had searched for a small breed puppy for a while and in doing my due diligence, found more than one seller that was directly brokering for puppy mills. I contacted Puppyfind and long story short, they appear to have no interest whatsoever in checking on their advertisers. The one I had questioned them about had had numerous complaints against him, and yet, they refuse to ban him unless he is actually convicted. Puppyfind is in litigation now for various reasons. BUYER BEWARE! Do NOT purchase a puppy from anyone where you can not see at least one of the parents. Anyone selling multiple breeds is probably brokering for puppy mills.

Puppyfind.com response

Hello, If you feel someone has been proven to be a puppy mill or brokering for other sellers, we ask for you to provide documentation showing that they are operating outside of the law so that the seller in question may be investigated thoroughly, as allegations alone are not sufficient evidence to have an account removed. If allegations are substantiated with documentation, then we will have the account in question removed. Questions contact support@puppyfind.com PuppyFind.com Customer Support

Original review: July 17, 2018

My family and I were looking for a new puppy to become one of the family. We'd been searching the ads in our local paper to no avail. We were ready to give up the search until one day while searching online, Puppyfind.com came up. I started our search over and within a month we had found our newest member of the family! He is a precious labradoodle! You can narrow down the breed you're looking for as well as state! I paid a very small fee to be able to get more detailed information on the pups we were interested in as well as breeder information. Another cool feature is being notified when a new listing of the breed you're interested in gets posted! I found the site extremely useful and very user friendly.

Original review: July 13, 2018

I was recently asked to amend my review after the documentation was validated. The breeder reported the review as “invalid” and I have proven myself to be a purchaser of a puppy that was found on the Puppyfind.com website but I am unable to post my own words in regards to my experience. I have asked multiple times for a copy of their policy on the review dispute process and have not receive a response with this information. I urge all persons who have had their review removed or changed after validation to file a report with the FTC. Send all communications regarding your review with your complaint.

Puppyfind.com response

PuppyFind.com does allow sellers to dispute reviews they feel are invalid, but if buyers provide supporting documentation the review may be reposted. Our policy is that all disputed reviews must only include statements that have supporting documentation. If you have additional questions please contact support@puppyfind.com.

Resolution response: July 12, 2018

the dog seller made it right

Original review: July 10, 2018

I purchased a puppy through PuppyFind from a lady named Laura **. I purchased a toy Yorkie on a Friday and the dog passed on Saturday. I contacted the lady and told her the symptoms the dog was having because they didn't sound good so I asked, “Should I carry it to the vet.” She said no and assured me the dog was fine that was Saturday morning at 10am dog was dead hours later. Laura will not give my money or replace the dog. She had blocked me from calling and texting her. I put up a review about what happened. She had PuppyFind remove it. Of course they did saying I need vet reports. Hell the dog died.

I purchased the dog for my 4yr old B-Day. She been wanting a puppy for a year so I saved and spent a $1000 on a dog which I'm out of. I told my baby the puppy was sad and missed his family. I didn't have the guts to tell her it passed. Now I have a depressed 4yr old who says she misses him so much. He was the best but she just don't want him to be sad. You know how heartbreaking it is to watch your child be depressed and crying over the only gift she wanted. She chose the puppy over Disney World and the beach. Laura is not the definition of a true breeder because she should have made this right. I texted her with dog symptoms.

Three different vets said the symptoms were not that of low blood sugar like Laura once say. The vets said they would have bet all money it was parvo. The puppy had eating and plus I had given him the glucose meds. The dog wouldn't stand, eat, or drink. It was having bowel movements in his sleep and I told her all this and she assured me he was fine not to carry him to the vet. It breaks my heart that she would do this to a 4yr old. Puppy Find people need to know how unethical and what type of person they are dealing with. She should not be able to remove my review because she don't like it. She needs to make it right. I'm in the process of caring Laura ** of Mt Brook Al to court.

Original review: May 21, 2018

I found using the Puppyfind.com Website VERY HELPFUL! I had tried other means of Advertising, such as flyers, Cards, and even ran an Ad in our local Newspaper- with little to No luck... Plus they costed more. This Website made Listing my puppies SO EASY... I'm NOT real "Tech- Savvy," And the website took me Straight to my Photos so I could Upload the Puppy PICS... My Ad was viewed all over the U.S. And I was able to Sell ALL my Puppies to GOOD Families within 3 1/2 weeks. Plus, they ONLY Charged me a one time Fee of $29.99 for a full month. They even addressed a Report I made concerning a suspected Fraudulent Text I had received. I Couldn't be happier and with a Resounding YES, I would recommend Puppyfind.com to others. GREAT EXPERIENCE!!! Thanks!

Original review: May 19, 2018

To every consumer out there. Don't do business with anyone on Puppyfind or with Puppyfind. I purchased German Shepherd puppy from Adam ** kennels in Clifton, Tennessee. And seller send a forged health certificate with transport company saying the puppy was healthy. However I received puppy and had him examined by vet, found that puppy has a Hernia. Breeder refuses to return my calls and texts. Even after I provided proof to Puppyfind that puppy had Hernia Puppyfind still refused to allow my negative review to remain up. So I contacted the Federal Trade Commission and the FBI and they are starting investigations into Puppyfind for violation of consumer rights. The FBI also suggested that I sue Puppyfind since they refuse to stop doing business with this breeder even after proof that breeder operates Puppymill.

Puppyfind.com response

Hello, PuppyFind is a bulletin board service and is meant to be a means of contact. You were sent a request to edit your review to only include statements that have documentation to support them, which you are still able to do. If we receive court documentation showing the seller was convicted of animal abuse/neglect, then we would remove the seller. In this case we have not received such documentation. You can always take legal action against the seller if they have not followed their contract.

Original review: May 15, 2018

My chihuahuas recently had a litter of babies. 6 little girls. We were overwhelmed with the idea that we would have to part with them, but we knew we couldn’t handle 8 dogs in one house. I looked to do local ads like Craigslist but I didn’t want to have to deal with random phone calls from people that may not be truly invested in the search for their new “family member”. That’s where Puppyfind.com came in. I set up a profile for free and was able to compare prices that others were asking for. One of the big differences with this service is that you are required to pay to get details of the seller. This just makes sense.

When I was contacted by a couple of people, I could tell they were truly interested and for the right reasons. They had some “skin in the game". I decided to pay for their premium service. Best move by far. Within three weeks, we were able to rehome 4 of the 6 puppies. We couldn’t bear to let them all go. I spoke with all 4 families prior to meeting. It was great to learn about them and what they were looking for in a puppy. We even had a couple drive more than 6 hours one way to meet and make a connection with one of our babies. Thank you to Puppyfind for offering a premium service like this when it matters most.

Original review: May 14, 2018

This website is this Best for finding the right puppy breed you want in a list and breaks it down to locations by states. I have found two of my dogs off of Puppyfind.com. So if you’re looking for a puppy this is the site you should go to.

Original review: May 5, 2018

I had a terrible experience with a puppy breeder that I found on Puppyfind. The puppy died five days after I received him, and the breeder refused to return my money, or even return my phone calls, text messages, or sign for a certified letter. My husband and I wrote a negative review, and decided not to pursue legal action. Three years later, Puppyfind sent me notification that the seller wanted my comment removed?!? What?? Now I have to “prove” my experience 3 yrs later. Horrible policy! I noticed another review from the same litter was also removed. Puppyfind does nothing to protect the buyer. I wonder now, how many negative reviews were removed prior to mine. I will never use Puppyfind again!

Puppyfind.com response

Hello, That's terrible your puppy died and that you had a bad experience with that seller. PuppyFind does allow sellers to dispute reviews they feel are invalid. It appears the seller did not dispute your review for 3 years, but we do require supporting documentation for disputed reviews due to the abuse of the review system. If supporting documentation is received the review may be reinstated. If you have additional questions please contact us at support@puppyfind.com. PuppyFind.com Support

Original review: May 3, 2018

Do NOT Purchase a puppy from Joy Thomas of Thomas Terriers. She runs a puppy mill and has Welsh Terrier puppies available every 3 months. These puppies have health and behavior issues. She will not work with you. You will also not receive the Registration for the puppy. I have asked several times and she will not send this. I paid a total of $1000.00 for this puppy to be sent to my home in PA. Always visit a breeder. She is not a breeder. She runs a giant puppy mill and has been fined in the past. I have contacted every agency I could think of. If you want a healthy happy Welsh Terrier - please do the research. There are many groups that can help you. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS DISGUSTING PUPPY MILL.

Puppyfind.com response

PuppyFind.com does not knowingly allow puppy mills to advertise on the site.If you feel someone has been proven to be a puppy mill we ask for you to provide documentation (such as police reports or other evidence of legal action showing that the breeder is operating outside of the law) so that the seller in question may be investigated thoroughly. If allegations are substantiated with these documents, then we will have the account in question removed from our site. PuppyFind.com Support

Original review: May 1, 2018

I had a very negative experience with a seller on Puppyfind.com and wrote a negative review. Puppyfind.com will take down the review at the request of the seller if you cannot prove it under their "unique" terms. So if you spoke on the phone with the seller and they blatantly lie to you about the facts about your product/puppy and you get the puppy and it is not as described. Guess what. Your review isn't valid because you can't provide proof the seller was dishonest. Did you record your conversation? Probably not. I get Puppyfind is just providing extra protection for wrongful accusations, but it is truly a broken system for honest buyers who were scammed in this way. Just because you can't prove it, didn't mean the trespass didn't happen. That's the sad truth. But that's just one aspect.

Let's get down to my exact situation. My complaint was that the seller lied about the puppy's current weight and provided proof via text message to Puppyfind. Puppyfind argues that the contract says weight can't be guaranteed, but failed to see that exact quote is weight can't be guaranteed when "fully grown." Even when this was pointed out, it was totally disregarded. I am buying a teacup puppy, so current weight is very important in order to predict adult weight. Seller has verbalized in person and over the phone, has implied via text and possibly outdated photos, and listed a dishonest current weight (which is also called a "charting weight"). I know this because when I got the puppy, I weighed her and she was way more than what the seller had told me.

Somehow, Puppyfind has mental-gymnastics its way to protect the seller by repeating that the contracts says no weight guaranteed. Again, it says "no weight guaranteed at fully grown." But here's the thing, the magic of it all is that ANYBODY can guarantee a current weight. You can step on a scale and it gives you a very specific number - not a range, not a question mark, not a number with fine print that says not guaranteed. My negative review was based on a lie of the current weight, which only helps to predict an adult weight. Obviously, a lower current weight means a lower adult weight. So seller advertised a lower current weight so she can sell a heavier puppy as a teacup for more money.

Also another complaint was delayed shipping. Seller (and proven via text message) told me puppy will ship in a couple of days or a little longer than a week. 3 weeks later, I chose to fly in to pick up the puppy myself because it was now going to take 4 weeks (maybe longer at that rate) and will cost me an additional $269 on top of the $450 shipping price. Puppyfind says I wasn't forced to fly. Um.. excuse me? But was I not forced to wait longer than promised and was I not asked to pay more money? Does that not warrant a negative review? What is with the mental-gymnastics over at Puppyfind.com? It is unfathomable. I'm at my wit's end so I'm here where there is no conflict in interest.

Funny part is that I am not asking for a refund. There are no refunds via this seller (even if she lied). I am merely leaving an honest review because it was a bad buying experience. She has my money, but just let me warn future customers that they could potentially be lied to and possibly delayed shipping, lying about birthdate (can't prove this one because listing has been deleted but if happened), etc. Why is that impossible on this website? Again, the 1 star review is for a broken review system. And also for the mental-gymnastics. Can't reason with the unreasonable. But I just had an epiphany while writing my distress call here. I believe I can get a statement from a 3rd party via records that seller had been lying all along about weight. Truth prevails. Wish me luck!

Puppyfind.com response

We appreciate your comments. Your recommendations will be taken into consideration for future site improvements. We do allow sellers to dispute reviews they feel are invalid, but if supporting documentation is provided the review may be reinstated. Most complaint sites don't verify information so you never know if it is valid. PuppyFind wants negative statements to be verified so consumers know it has been validated. Again, thank you for your comments. PuppyFind.com Support

Original review: April 26, 2018

I am so thankful that I found PuppyFind.com when we were looking for a particular breed of puppy. I was having a terrible time on countless sites with outdated postings UNTIL I found PuppyFind.com. I highly recommend this site. Every dog breeder that I contacted was helpful and we were extremely happy when we found our new puppy. The website made it easy to be contacted with new listings, the listings that were posted were not outdated (not true of other websites) and our search was made so convenient by the website services. I highly recommend this website and am so happy that I came across it!

Original review: April 10, 2018

We greatly appreciate your great service and will re-list when we have more puppies to sell. We recommend your service to anyone we talk to who has puppies to sell. Your marketing method is second to none - far and away better than any other I have found. For 19.99 a month, we can list as many dogs as we wish, with 5 pictures per dog; a full page of info about that dog; links to our website and e-mail; a world-wide exposure; and best of all we can move to the front of the pack daily by just changing the picture emphasized. These features are not available on any other site I have found!

Hello,

We are so glad that you love our site and we are happy that it is working well for you.

Thank you for being a loyal customer. We appreciate you!

PuppyFind.com Support

Original review: April 3, 2018

I was looking for a boxer puppy to add to my family of four Cocker Spaniels. I researched many different breeders until I found Wanda **. Wanda was amazing to deal with from beginning to end. She sent me pictures of the puppies, parents and their home. Wanda sent videos so I could be confident in my choice. Once I decided Maddie was the perfect puppy Wanda and I spoke weekly and she began to call Maddie by her name. I decided due to the United Airline issues to fly to Florida to pick up my sweet “girl”. Wanda met me at the airport, we spent the day together and I got to see first hand how much she loved Maddie. Since I returned home Wanda has checked in on us and validated how amazing my experience has been. I would definitely recommend Wanda.

Original review: March 3, 2018

Excellent, best, fantastic above all secured website to sell puppies and find the best forever home for our 4 legged animal. 100% secured, lightning fast customer service. Definitely will use in future. Awesome. That's my 3rd time using same site and I always share with my friends and family. If they want to sell their puppies go to PuppyFind.com.

Original review: March 2, 2018

After purchasing a female Morkie from Paris **, which does all business through Puppyfind, I received my female without the proper state issued health certificate from a licensed veterinarian and no proof of any vet exam that was stated in the ad would come with my puppy. I also drove 2 hours home and discovered my female was a male! After leaving my bad review on Paris **'s account, the review was removed by Puppyfind and after I contacted Puppyfind support about why this review was removed, I was told that I could be another breeder bashing Paris ** and that my review could be false? That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard.

After sending Puppyfind all the emails and the "guarantee" I am still having trouble getting a bad review posted. Do not purchase any type of dog through Puppyfind, they definitely protect the scammers and bad breeders over the innocent buyers. The breeder creates false good reviews so innocent buyers think they have a reputable breeder. Paris ** is now harassing me and I have had to get the police involved but these breeders use fake names. I explained to Puppyfind what is going on and they only want emails and documentation. They won't stop the breeders from posting puppies on their page. Do your homework so you don't get screwed like I did!

Puppyfind.com response

Hello, It is true that the site allows sellers to dispute reviews if they feel they are invalid due to the abuse of the review system by other breeders, but if the buyer provides supporting documentation for the statements in the review then it can be reinstated. Your review has already been reinstated.The site is a bulletin board service so we cannot guarantee the sellers posting are legitimate, but we do provide Buyers Tips on the site to assist in making a safe purchase. PuppyFind.com Support

Original review: Feb. 27, 2018

This site it sucks. It takes forever for them to respond and load on your cell phones, pads, computers... whatever. They constantly try to tell you it's some sort of repairs they're making but **!!! Slow slow slow!!! Slow load. Ruins my day. It's every day. No other site does it. It's not my internet. It's not my phone. It's PUPPYFIND!!!

Hello,

It's unfortunate the site isn't working well on your devices. PuppyFind.com is not currently mobile device compatible and therefore, some features lose functionality when accessed through those type of devices. This could cause the problem you are experiencing.

We apologize for any inconvenience this is causing you.

PuppyFind.com Support

Original review: Feb. 27, 2018

2 years ago we got a German Shepherd puppy from Susie. At the time they were 5 weeks old so we went and looked at the puppies available. We found one and placed our deposit. We also asked to see the parents who were on site and in the process saw several other dogs in their brewing family. All were in excellent condition and well loved. 3 weeks later we went and picked up our puppy. She provided us with treats, food and a blanket as well as wipes in case he got carried sick. Last week, we decided we wanted to add to our family and found they had a 5 month old female available, we called Susie and picked up our new puppy on Saturday. Both dogs are such amazing, smart dogs and were very well cared for before we picked them up.

Susie and her family also attend training courses and go to breeder conventions. They are AKC certified to sell puppies and truly care about the health of all their puppies. They keep pictures albums of all the pictures they received from their extended dog families and love getting updates of their puppies. I highly recommend Susie and her puppies. They will answer any and all questions you have for them and we will definitely go back to her a third time for a puppy. They also breed Golden Retrievers and Golden Doodles I believe. Definitely worth the 4-5 hour round trip for her puppies!

Original review: Feb. 20, 2018

The advertising worked very well after I upgraded my membership. 8 puppies sold very fast. It was easy to add pictures and descriptions of each puppy. I did get a lot of scams but I knew if they didn't ask particulars and wanted to send me cashier checks to be aware.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2018

I was looking for a reputable breeder of quality Pekingese puppies, when I met Nancy I knew I came to the right place! She is knowledgeable, kind and above all honest!!!! No fake dogs here. Just a lot of spoiled home raised puppies who are housebroken and socialized. I drove from Atlanta, Georgia to Caddo Mills, Texas and it was worth every mile!!! I have a beautiful black Peke female puppy named Stella for star AKC and took in a stud male Duke who is gentle and good as gold. They socialized so easily with my dogs I was amazed. If you want a good puppy for a fair price come visit Ms. Nancy. She's the best on Puppyfind.com.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2018

I found the website easy to use and reliable breeders on it when looking for my puppy. Wasn't a fan of having to pay for more information on some of the listings at first, but it did help immensely once I gained access to more detailed information. Once I found my puppy and let them know I didn't need to stay on the upgraded list - they immediately canceled my subscription. And I'm happy to say, the breeder I bought from was great and easy to do business with! I plan on letting my friends looking for puppies know about the website!

Puppyfind.com Company Information