Healthy Paws Pet Insurance & Foundation
Need a pet insurance provider?
We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: July 15, 2017

4 Healthy Paws Pet Insurance & Foundation Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: July 15, 2017

I cancelled this policy over a month ago using their app. I was billed again. I again contacted them by email and again they billed my account. If they are this incompetent in dealing with a simple administrative procedure just how good will they be when your pet's life is on the line. I have never seen such a disregard for customer care nor this level of administrative incompetence in my life.

Original review: July 11, 2017

I paid into this policy for 2 years without submitting any major claims. When I finally submit a claim for my dog's recent knee surgery, which cost $3000.00, they refuse to pay! They claim it is a preexisting condition, even though it did not arise until after I purchased the policy. The bottom line is that this company will look for any reason to avoid paying out on a policy, even after gladly taking a customer's money for years. Do not buy with them, they are a complete scam!

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: July 5, 2017

This company is quick to take your dollar, but slow to reimburse. They love to flag claims, after a four year member, to review in order to delay payment. I regret ever choosing Healthy Paws!! Once your pet has a condition, it’s IMPOSSIBLE to go to another provider, due to that condition being ruled pre-existing!

Original review: June 19, 2015

I have been going to a very well known Pet Grooming place for almost 4 years now. I recently needed to have my dog's hair trimmed within a matter of hours for a family gathering and my usual spot could not accommodate me. I found Healthy Paws and I am more than amazed with the level of professionalism and also the level of dedication they had to make my dog feel like one of their own. #newdogspot!

Healthy Paws Pet Insurance & Foundation expert review by Matthew Brodsky

Since its inception in 2009, Healthy Paws Pet Insurance & Foundation has been improving the health of domestic animals. They offer insurance policies and fund a foundation dedicated to providing vet care to animal rescue organizations.

• Unlimited lifetime coverage: In the event of an accident or illness, there is no maximum amount that this company will reimburse for veterinary care.

• No annual maximums: With Healthy Paws Pet Insurance & Foundation, there is no maximum amount for reimbursements, so there are no limits to the treatments available for a family pet.

• Lifetime discounts: Those who insure a pet for multiple years may be eligible to receive a discounted price on their monthly premiums, making pet health insurance more affordable.

• Employee discounts available: Those who work for a corporate sponsor or partner may be eligible to receive an even larger discount.

• Mobile claim submission: As one of the first companies to offer an app with mobile claim submission functions, this organization shows their dedication to customer convenience.

• Best for: Dog lovers, cat lovers and multi-pet households.

Profile picture of Matthew Brodsky