2. Pets

Beneful Pet Foods

3.9/5 (794 ratings)
Shop Now on Chewy

Feed your dog fresh food

Get 50% off your first order on Nom Nom Now. Restrictions Apply!

Learn more

About Beneful Pet Foods

Feed your dog fresh food

Get 50% off your first order on Nom Nom Now. Restrictions Apply!

Learn more

Beneful Pet Foods Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Beneful Pet Foods?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Beneful?

Original review: May 25, 2019

I have a almost 2 year old American Bulldog who now has bloody diarrhea after eating this crap. He ran out of his food and as a kid I remember feeding this to my dogs having no issues but now it’s nothing more than a issue!! He doesn’t even have much stool when he goes. It’s mostly just blood and this started happening the day after he ate this!! I just wanted this for a quick fix for my pup for a few days till I was able to go to the market and get his good food. But this dog food might actually cost my dog his life!! I’ve been having to wake up with him multiple times a night to let him out! Just wow. I can’t believe I let my dog eat this crap. Will NEVER make that mistake again!

Original review: May 20, 2019

Our dogs have been sick with bloody stool ever since I gave them Beneful dog food. I’m so sad both are sick from this food. Beneful IncrediBites. Don’t buy this crap. Hope my older blind dog can beat whatever is in the crap. It should be taken off the store shelf.

Original review: May 19, 2019

I purchased this dog food because I thought it was a healthy option for my fur babies at a good price. My dogs are all vomiting and have runny stools. I will not buy it again and I am throwing out the remainder.

Original review: May 4, 2019

Two nights ago my 15 yr old Chihuahua had a seizure after eating this food for a week. Up to now she has never been ill. I don't know how to safely dispose of the remaining dog food for fear of poisoning the raccoons that may get into the garbage. I am telling everyone not to feed this terrible product to you beloved pet.

Original review: April 17, 2019

My Bessie loves any of their food. Really loves the natural grain. She is a mix breed of Yorkie, Jack Russell, Shih Tzu, and chihuahua and is very picky when she eats. So and I also have an 18 yr old Staffordshire and he thinks he is getting a treat when open the bag to feed her. This food really seems to keep her energy up.

Original review: April 16, 2019

My two small dogs have been doing great on Purina Beneful Healthy Weight. They have a beautiful coat and they lost the weight they needed to and are maintaining a healthy weight. Purina Beneful Healthy Weight is a balanced nutritional diet for my dogs plus they love the taste.

Original review: April 13, 2019

My dogs like this food and are doing very well on it. The price is reasonable and it is easy to find in the stores. It has a high Omega 3 content that my vet tells me is good for them. It has all of the ingredients recommended by their vet.

Original review: April 12, 2019

My dog likes it, so I like it too. We feed him twice a day. Our cat likes it as well. We mix it with a bit of ham, or cheese, or canned dog food to give it moisture.

Original review: April 10, 2019

Good nutrition, fair pricing, good packaging. Mixed some wet food with dry dog food it makes a very nice complete meal. It includes vegetables and meat in good proportions. They love it and I know it's good for them.

Original review: April 9, 2019

Tried many different brands and Beneful is his preference. Rocky was allergic to some different ingredients. Tried Rachel Ray and he liked it ok. He did not care for Blue Buffalo at all. He does like Cesar soft also.

Beneful Pet Foods Company Information