2. Pets

Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.37/5
Based on 1,871 ratings

Beneful Pet Foods Shop on Chewy

Feed your dog fresh food

Get 50% off your first order on Nom Nom Now. Restrictions Apply!

Learn more

Feed your dog fresh food

Get 50% off your first order on Nom Nom Now. Restrictions Apply!

Learn more

Beneful Pet Foods Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Beneful Pet Foods?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Beneful?

Original review: May 4, 2019

Two nights ago my 15 yr old Chihuahua had a seizure after eating this food for a week. Up to now she has never been ill. I don't know how to safely dispose of the remaining dog food for fear of poisoning the raccoons that may get into the garbage. I am telling everyone not to feed this terrible product to you beloved pet.

Original review: April 17, 2019

My Bessie loves any of their food. Really loves the natural grain. She is a mix breed of Yorkie, Jack Russell, Shih Tzu, and chihuahua and is very picky when she eats. So and I also have an 18 yr old Staffordshire and he thinks he is getting a treat when open the bag to feed her. This food really seems to keep her energy up.

Original review: April 16, 2019

My two small dogs have been doing great on Purina Beneful Healthy Weight. They have a beautiful coat and they lost the weight they needed to and are maintaining a healthy weight. Purina Beneful Healthy Weight is a balanced nutritional diet for my dogs plus they love the taste.

Original review: April 13, 2019

My dogs like this food and are doing very well on it. The price is reasonable and it is easy to find in the stores. It has a high Omega 3 content that my vet tells me is good for them. It has all of the ingredients recommended by their vet.

Original review: April 12, 2019

My dog likes it, so I like it too. We feed him twice a day. Our cat likes it as well. We mix it with a bit of ham, or cheese, or canned dog food to give it moisture.

Original review: April 10, 2019

Good nutrition, fair pricing, good packaging. Mixed some wet food with dry dog food it makes a very nice complete meal. It includes vegetables and meat in good proportions. They love it and I know it's good for them.

Original review: April 9, 2019

Tried many different brands and Beneful is his preference. Rocky was allergic to some different ingredients. Tried Rachel Ray and he liked it ok. He did not care for Blue Buffalo at all. He does like Cesar soft also.

Original review: April 8, 2019

Whole ingredients. Easy to mix & Has great texture. Has good bowel movements. Keeps my dog trim...mix with one of their small can Dog food. Mr Mugsy eats it right up. Has lots of energy & coat is very & Mr Mugsy is very alert?

Original review: April 7, 2019

I've tried several kinds of dog food but after trying Beneful my dog started eating again. She likes the chicken flavor the best, she also likes when I mix the can food with her daily meal. She also like the treats.

Original review: April 6, 2019

Decent. Wouldn't mind knowing if there are any comparable prices with better quality when you have more than one breed and size.. I have five dogs between 4 months to 4 years and 12 pounds all the way to 100 pounds.

Beneful Pet Foods Company Information