Take a quiz, get matched with an Accredited Partner!
  2. Pets

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Take a Quiz

Get matched with an Accredited Partner

Beneful Pet Foods Reviews

Original review: Oct. 3, 2019

I would not recommend this food. I have two small Yorkies and they both became very ill from eating this food. The minute I stopped the food they immediately got better. I have owned dogs my entire life and have never experienced anything like this.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2019

All three of our dogs are extremely sick after eating this dog food. I recommend that you NEVER buy their product again. This is a complete nightmare watching our fur babies go through hell because of something I gave them. Your food!???

Original review: Aug. 2, 2019

I have 4 mini schnauzers. 12 year old, 5 year old and two 10 month olds. I decided to try Beneful last Saturday. After just 2 feeding, my 12 year old started hemorrhaging horrible. Threw up straight blood everywhere and had bloody diarrhea. He passed away in such a horrific way. My house looked like a crime scene. My other 3 had the exact same reaction the following day. They are on antibiotics and looks like they will pull thru but the vet said had we got the 5 year old in any later she would have died. They were all perfectly healthy prior and none had ever had a single health problem, ever.???

Original review: June 25, 2019

My dog began having seizures late April. I’m not sure when I started giving them the little Incredibles canned wet food but one of my dog starting having seizures. I stooped the food for three weeks... Gave him a can and it wasn’t 4 hours later he had a massive seizure. I’m going to have his blood work done and talk to the vet tomorrow but I know it’s this food. Shame on Purina and shame on whoever is in charge of keeping stuff like this off the shelves. Enough complaints have been made yet they continue to murder and hurt our pets. It’s unbelievable.

Original review: June 11, 2019

We fed our beautiful Goldendoodle Beneful. We came home one evening and she was seizing on our kitchen floor. We took her immediately to the emergency vet. Over the next 36 hours, every major system in her body failed. She died about 40 hours after her first seizure. We had an autopsy performed. The only thing they found, after her vomiting consistently, was her food: Beneful. She was just five.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Beneful?

Original review: June 7, 2019

My dog is a picky eater. He seems to like Beneful. I’ve tried numerous brands and this seems to be the brand to others I’ve tried. I wish I could find a brand that he really enjoys. I’ve tried Purina, Royal Canin.

Original review: June 3, 2019

I bought a very tiny Chihuahua puppy a few days ago, I started feeding her and my other 2 young Pugs the Beneful Brand of Puppy Kibble. Now all of them are throwing up, and when not vomiting have dry heaves.. Their breath smells like vinegar when no vinegar has been consumed and now they are developing diarrhea with an excess amount of mucus. If my fur kids pass away or get any sicker I am going to sue the company.. I threw the rest of the bag of food in the trash and started them on another brand of puppy food. Please don't feed Beneful to any of your fur kids if you want to enjoy their company for the years to come.

Original review: May 25, 2019

I have a almost 2 year old American Bulldog who now has bloody diarrhea after eating this crap. He ran out of his food and as a kid I remember feeding this to my dogs having no issues but now it’s nothing more than a issue!! He doesn’t even have much stool when he goes. It’s mostly just blood and this started happening the day after he ate this!! I just wanted this for a quick fix for my pup for a few days till I was able to go to the market and get his good food. But this dog food might actually cost my dog his life!! I’ve been having to wake up with him multiple times a night to let him out! Just wow. I can’t believe I let my dog eat this crap. Will NEVER make that mistake again!

Original review: May 20, 2019

Our dogs have been sick with bloody stool ever since I gave them Beneful dog food. I’m so sad both are sick from this food. Beneful IncrediBites. Don’t buy this crap. Hope my older blind dog can beat whatever is in the crap. It should be taken off the store shelf.

Original review: May 19, 2019

I purchased this dog food because I thought it was a healthy option for my fur babies at a good price. My dogs are all vomiting and have runny stools. I will not buy it again and I am throwing out the remainder.

Beneful Pet Foods Company Information