Zara

Compare Online Shoe Stores

Research top Online Shoe Stores recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Zara has a wide variety of choices in brands, styles, colors, and for all age groups as well. The have a lot more selection than in stores I see here. It was cheap but not so cheap that it was not good quality. They have good sales and markdowns on their stuff as well and better than store prices. The shipping was free on the items that I had purchased. It was delivered at a reasonable rate and also arrived on time to my home too.

For boots and shoes in my size, to find cute pairs run into the hundreds but at Zara, they are a good price and great quality. Zara also has a huge selection of boots, dress shoes and sandals in larger sizes, as well as shoes in more common sizes. They also offer widths that are hard to find in most stores. The prices for shipping were a little steep, but after seeing how fast they deliver, it made the prices worth it. The packaging was easy to open and dispose of while keeping my new boots safe. So far all of the shoes I have ordered from the site has arrived in a timely manner and has been exactly what I saw on the site and wanted.

I felt that Zara gave me extremely high quality shoes and made it very easy to purchase incredible shoes online knowing that they would fit well. They sent me my shoes very quickly and it was so good to know that they were arriving safely and in a timely manner. My shoes were well packaged and not damaged at all when they arrived at my home. Zara also has a wide variety of very high quality shoes that I would purchase for a wide variety of occasions. I love that they also carry shoes in a variety of price ranges depending on how my budget is working at the time. I am sure Zara hires wonderfully friendly employees, considering that their service is so wonderful.

Zara's selection was great and I also really liked the amount of colors I was able to choose from. The shipping was just right. I really love when a delivery service knocks and lets me know my package has arrived instead of just leaving it on the doorstep. I have lost many packages because of that. I would definitely recommend buying your shoes here. It was a great experience - fast and easy to find what I was looking for. It even helped me to find another pair I wanted to get.

There is a huge range of colors, designs etc. and a huge range of priced shoes too. There is more online than in store. It's quite expensive but no different to store prices. Easy to make payments with VISA credit card etc. I found an awesome pair. The shipping policies are good. Delivery is fast and arrived on time. The shipping packaging is sufficient also and there are delivery options to choose from. The website runs well and I did not experience any malfunctions whilst shopping. I did not need to ask customer services any questions.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Zara?

Zara offers a wide variety of shoe styles with a very reasonable price point. All the shoes I have purchased have been sturdy, stylish, and fit nicely. However, they don't carry half sizes. There is a ton of selection available on the website and is very easy to sort and browse. Whether you are looking for boots, booties, pumps, flats, or sneakers - you will be able to find the shoe for you from Zara. Their shipping is extremely fast. They offer free shipping over fifty dollars or you can have your purchase shipped to the store for free and pick up is very easy. I usually receive my order within a week of placing it. Their customer service team is very quick to respond. I had a question about item availability and they got back to me within the same day. They are very polite and helpful. Their customer service section of the website is easy to navigate.

It is good and quality comes with the price. The product is made in good quality that will or might last for a year or two. The price is inexpensive and affordable. The quality and style are different from other outfit or stores or in store or online stores and apps. A lot of choices and styles are different and variety is good. Some are unique in its own way. More colors and sizes to choose and more good variety in colors. It came as it should be, shipping is affordable and the package was taken care of, no damages and no scratch. The box where it holds is sturdy enough not to be bended and the quality of the box is superb. Customer service is good in communication and good in relaying messages. More respectable and good natured in dealing with customer new or old and it makes me want to buy more next time.

Zara is good place to shop. Price was good and shoes always had enough sizes. There were lots of stylish and different kind of shoes. I could find enough shoes for myself and for my cousin. We did shop together and he loved all the selection. Shipping was free, really fast and without no problem. They gave me tracking code for my delivery and it was nice to be able to track my shipping.

There is overall a great variety of shoes. They're a reasonable price for the shoes that you're getting. Not a lot of places are like that. Most shoe stores are way overpriced for bad shoes and it's terrible. Bravo. However, I ordered boots but they came multiple days late and it really annoyed me. I needed the shoes by a certain day but I didn't get them when I was guaranteed to!! Fortunately, after complaining to the company about the fact that I got my shoes so late, they refunded my order. I still got the shoes but it was free of charge. They are all in all respectful of their customers and their customers' satisfaction. I am very much appreciative of that fact. Customer service was not too shabby. It took me a long time to get in touch with the manager and there was a bit of an unneeded argument with the first service woman I talked to. Overall it was a pretty OK experience.

There was a large selection on the website. They had shoes for men and women. They had shoes anywhere from sneakers, casual and dress. The prices were reasonable for the quality of the shoes they offered. The shoes ranged from generally $60 to $200. I bought a black pair of leather shoes for $80. The shoes were well made and worth the price. It's not a site for anyone looking for cheap shoes. But I ordered a size 9 and received a size 10. Too much. Return them through the mail would had been a hassle. Also I needed them for a party and could not wait for a correct pair. I returned them the nearest store to my house which is 40 minutes away and received the correct size. On the site they give you a option reaching them by phone, social media or chatting online with a representative.

The selection available is truly remarkable and very beneficial for all your needs. I am extremely happy with it. The satisfaction with the price of the shoes are very beneficial and you have a lot to save. I like how convenient the prices. Also, the shipping and delivery policy are guaranteed satisfaction and you will be very happy. Everything is neat and brought to you on time. The customer service department is good and very helpful with all of your purchases. I would highly recommend this to anyone who wants to experience greatness.

Zara has some of my favorite shoes! 25.00$ for a cute pair shoes? Count me in! I love purchasing their clothes as well. It all works together to give you the hottest looks. So much to choose that it can get overwhelming at times. I say that they could use some better organizational skills when it comes to putting products in the correct field. Order came earlier than expected and my size and style of shoes were correct. My thoroughly happy with my decision to buy these shoes. I always get compliments. But they could be faster with customer service. It's hard when you have people not answering soon enough. I don't have 30mins to wait on the phone. I want the info on the product and I want it now.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

Zara was founded in Spain, where its headquarters remain, in 1975. The company is now a part of the Inditex group, the world’s largest apparel retailer. Zara has brick-and-mortar locations worldwide and an online store. The company sells children’s and adult’s clothing and shoes.

• Store locations: Customers can check online to see if the Zara store nearest them has an item in stock. Those who don’t want to wait on delivery can purchase online items in the store.
  • Returns: All returns to Zara are free. Unsatisfied customers have one month to return or exchange an item, and they may do so through the mail or in a Zara store.
  • Style recommendations: The product page for each shoe on Zara has recommendations for other items to pair with those particular shoes.
  • Social media: Zara has active social media pages on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube and Instagram.
  • Best for Zara sells shoes for adults and children and is best for fashion lovers and professionals.

Compare Shoes Online