1.25/5
Based on 87 reviews that contain star ratings
Show rating distribution

Payless ShoeSource

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Sept. 14, 2017

89 Payless ShoeSource Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

We tried to order boots online and never received confirmation. Next day there were three pending charges on the credit card. I tried to solve the issue with them on the phone but after waiting and talking to them they told me to call the bank. The bank told me to ask Payless representative to call them. Payless refused to talk to the bank. What a bad service... They can't even charge a card... How are they doing business? Their phone message says that you can complete survey after the call... Never got one?!

Original review: Sept. 3, 2017

I ordered two pair of shoes for my granddaughters. Payless website kept saying check your payment method and try again. Like a fool, I did and I even used another card as Payless site indicated my order did not go through. I called and spoke with a customer person who said "Dont worry, it will all work out". I pulled up my bank account and saw I was charged 5 times then checked my other account and saw it was charged twice. Customer service said "Don't worry it will take 48 hours and will be all fixed". I told him this was not sufficient and asked for a supervisor.and was told there was no supervisor there. A short while later when he couldn't answer my questions, he asked me to hold while he got a supervisor. 10 more minutes and I hung up. Charged me over $200 for a $27 purchase. One way or another I will get this fixed. On to calling my banks.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: July 14, 2017

HORRIBLE customer service and I am pretty sure it is illegal to sell the same shoe twice. I placed an order on 6/28/17, as of today I still have not gotten any communication about why I have not received my order. After a LOT of time spent calling, emailing and trying to find my order, which is not showing up in the history on my account, I found out that the order it was sent back to the warehouse as undeliverable. I said great. Just contact the warehouse and have them resend it to the correct address listed in my account. They cannot do that because instead of contacting me and re-sending the order that I had paid for they put the items back on the shelf and resold them.

Customer service promised to call me back on Monday and again today, nothing from them. The only reason I know about the issue is that I have called several times. The emails I have sent have still not been responded to at all. Shoes are no longer available so I cannot even reorder them, not to mention getting the great discounted price. I am so unhappy with this company that I have been using for years. They just lost a customer today and I will do my best to spread the word. Horrible customer service and illegal practices.

Original review: June 22, 2017

I have been attempting to reach a satisfactory resolution with Payless Customer Service for days and days. It has been going on for weeks without a resolution because a different person emails me each time and you obviously don't know what I have already been offered!! Does anyone actually read the emails??? I had been dealing lastly with Tiffani ** Why isn't she writing? Shall I post again on twitter or the Payless complaint site? To date, I have received generic "form" letters from: Violeta **, Kelvin, Tiffani **, Jean **, Marsha.

The only difference between the letters is that Tiffani ** offered me one amount while others offered a different amount. Who is in charge? Why doesnt a supervisor email me? Besides the difficulty with the Queen and Airport Store, Brampton, ON, Canada (Bobby) Payless Customer Service is non-existent!! Is it any wonder that the company declared bankruptcy in April and is currently closing stores and trying to restructure?! The CEO is W. Paul Jones and his email is W.PaulJones@paylessshoesource.com.

Original review: June 8, 2017

I walked to the counter with 2 pr of shoes. There was no one at the counter. I started looking up and down the aisles. My mom saw someone and asked if we could get some help. The young lady looked so mean and started walking towards us very slow. It was 3:00 on June 7th at Mayfair Mall in Wisconsin. After I paid for the shoes, my mother said that young lady had an attitude. I hope they have a way to provide a survey.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Payless ShoeSource?

Original review: June 6, 2017

I have never had a problem with a Payless Shoe Store. In fact, every pair that I tried on and purchased really were the most comfortable I ever had because of their foam cushions, and it's the only thing I can afford anyway. The staff and cashiers were nice, but I did feel for one Mexican woman who claimed she touched earrings and put them back then was accused of stealing. Looks can be deceiving because she had more than enough money on her.

Original review: June 5, 2017

I place an order on PAYLESS.COM online through PAYPAL and the payment authorization goes through but on the Payless Website, I get an error message telling me that the order didn't go through AND I have to call their call customer service. When I call the customer service the representative is an absolute moron and she tells me I need to call PayPal. Also, I try to cancel the order and she tells me that the order is sealed and she can't alter anything. This makes absolutely NO SENSE. I placed the order on 6/4/17. The amount was $32.87.

Original review: May 28, 2017

I received a $25 Payless Gift Card from my daughter on my birthday last January. In March I went to my local Payless store to purchase some shoes using the gift card. At checkout, I was told the card had already been used. This was impossible because the card had never left my house till I tried to use it. The cashier called their customer support for me. The person at customer support took all my information and informed me I would be contacted after they reviewed the situation. I still have not received a reply and my calls to their customer support is transferred from one department to another, and another, and another and so on till I get so annoyed I hang up in defeat. I believe because of their bankruptcy they are stonewalling so they won't have to honor their Gift Cards purchased in good faith.

Original review: May 28, 2017

I've been working at Payless (Store #3557) in the Morgantown Mall for a year. Our store is currently closing and I quit today due to our crooked manager, Britney **. She has only been at Payless for a few months. My manager schedules herself with one to two other associates and me by myself. I was selling $2,000 worth of shoes a night and she would work me by myself. There have been customers complaining that she's outside smoking, leaving the store unattended. I also work at the store next door to Payless and I saw Britney park her car at the back door one night this past week and carry bags of shoes out to her car. She was working by herself and policy states another associate has to check her out and ring her up. No one else was there. I'm complaining because Britney is supposed to be transferred to the Bridgeport store and I want to forewarn the company of her wrongdoing.

Original review: May 23, 2017

I shop at the Bristol CT location and I'm always pleased with the customer service! The girls that work there are always helpful and someone says hi when I walk into the store. My only issue is with Payless as a company. I feel as though they need to catch up to other retailers! I tried going on Payless.com to order a pair of sneakers to pick up in store and I couldn't! Other retailers' websites I'm able to order online to pick up in store the SAME DAY! I believe these other stores are just pulling from their own inventory to complete my order and I can pick my items up later that day! It's 2017 and almost everyone likes to shop online as oppose to going into the store only to find they don't have the item they're looking for!

If I can see that you carry the items I want in store and I can order them online to reserve those items, it's so much more convenient from a customer's standpoint! Most people like that they can just swing by later that SAME DAY to pick up the items that they already paid for! So I guess in the end, I don't have any issues with the store itself and the employees, I have a problem with not being able to do what I stated above! Get with the program, times are changing and customers are getting harder to please. You need to give people more options! Most of the world do their shopping online and if you added that feature to your website, I'm sure you'd get more business and wouldn't have to start closing some of your stores!

Original review: May 15, 2017

One of the worst companies I have ever dealt with. Darn near impossible to return items if you purchased on the internet through PayPal. If you don't want to pay the shipping back you have to return to a store. Then you're given a credit that you have to then call the company to hopefully get it placed back into your PayPal account. Will never use this company. What a hassle just to return an item.

Original review: April 28, 2017

I'm very upset. Never in my life have I been treated like this in 42 years of my life and the embarrassment that it caused me. The lady worker stated I was gonna steal earrings after I placed the earring back and didn't buy them. The earrings never left my hand. I never placed them any place on me so I don't know why she accused me of gonna steal them. I responded back, “Excuse me. What did you just say?” She then told me to "Get the hell out the store right now and don't come back.” I said, “For what? Are you kidding me? I wasn't gonna steal nothing.” She still was yelling, “Now. Leave right now.” I was in shock. I'm still in shock to why this lady would accused me of stealing and why she would even speak to me like that.

I was only in the store for about ten minutes before being accused and thrown out. I wanted to buy these baby shoes for my grand baby. I took a pic of the shoes and the earrings to show my daughter but my daughter said yes to the shoes, no to the earrings and that's when all this happen. When I placed the earrings back on shelf the lady stated with attitude, “O let me guess you’re not buying the earrings.” And I stated, “No. My daughter doesn't want them.” I didn't get the chance to say, “But I want the baby shoes and I'm gonna look at few more things,” because the store had sale buy one get one half off. I didn't get to finish up with what I was saying. She was talking over me and started with all her nasty remarks to me. Like I said I never been so upset and embarrassed.

I did call in to their customer service last night when it happen but the lady acted like, “No big deal. I will pass it on to the manager there.” I stated, “I believe she might be a manager due to I find it very hard to believe a employee would speak to a customer like that.” And she responded, “Well I still have to send to manager. Have a good night,” and hung up and that was it. I'm still very upset. This never should of happen. I didn't deserve to be treated like this and I know it had to do something with me being Mexican and the way I was dressed and none of that should matter. None of it. And I'm so sick of people thinking they can treat people like that.

When I walked in the store that lady had a high pitch “Hello. Welcome to Payless.” And as soon as she came upfront and see me her whole attitude changed toward me. I TRIED not to think that but I should of went with what I felt and left but I didn't and look how this lady treated me and did to me. It's not right at all. For the record I had two hundred bucks on me and also a text message from my husband telling me he put more money in my account for me to buy anything I wanted, so I never needed to steal no fake earrings and the way I was dressed was relaxed clothes.

I'm not a bum off the street. I have a degree and I know I make more than that lady. I'm a surgical tech and none of that should matter but all that lady seen was a poor Mexican woman trying to steal earrings which again the earrings never left my hands, so that lady had no right to do that to me and even if I was a Mexican bum who was homeless I'm still a human. An American human that should be treated fair and I pray something is done about this so she don't keep mistreating people and learn to treat everyone equal not base off their race. She also needs to be retrained on how to handle someone stealing and how to detect if someone stealing and what to do, so she not accusing customers who haven't done anything wrong to make sure this never happens again. Thank you very much for your time.

Original review: April 26, 2017

Went to the Payless on Broadway and Berwyn. The manager was really rude. I needed help getting my grandma in the door because she had a wheelchair. I ASKED FOR HER HELP and she stated that was not her job. She showed us to our size. I was looking at other shoes and she said "Why are you looking over there? Your size is over here," and rolled her eyes. She stated that she was the manager and had been here for years so she know what's she's doing. I see why Payless is going out of business because of managers like her.

Original review: March 7, 2017

I ordered online and was sent the wrong size. When I called to have the problem corrected there was no "Oh, we're sorry, let us fix that for you". Instead the customer service woman acted like it was my fault for having the wrong size foot. She didn't offer to send me a postage paid return sticker or ship out the correct size immediately. Instead I had to pay to have the wrong sized shoes returned and place a new order for the correct size. Not only would this have tied up my money a second time, I had no faith that they wouldn't send the wrong size again, since we were basically starting the purchasing process over. I can't remember if there was a restocking fee. This was my first, AND LAST EVER experience purchasing from Payless online.

Original review: Feb. 16, 2017

I was very disappointed with the manager at the Owensboro KY Payless. There really were 3 associates working, 2 ladies and a nice young man. The man immediately came to me, asked if he could help - he was very kind. As I continued to shop, I heard the manager having a conversation with him that should have been behind closed doors. She spoke of his "slacking" even though he was the only one working when I arrived. She spoke about other behavior concerns she had with him and told him she was a blunt person and that is just how she is. He looked terrified. I should not have been exposed to his counseling and he shouldn't have been humiliated like that. She needs to be held accountable for HER poor leadership.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2017

I was excited when I first walked into Payless because it was a brand new store opened up down the street from me and the first thing I saw was a beautiful black and white bestanne satchel... I decided to wait until after Christmas (because that was the time) for it might be on sale... Sure enough I go back December 28 to final purchase it. It happened to be the only one not on sale, which didn't bother me so much because I was getting it anyway, and since I am of status, due to being first nations, I was saving a little money that way, and I could also use my SPC for an addition of 10%. Well, once I go up to the cashier and show her my card, she told me I couldn't use it because there was no more paper for me to fill out, and I therefore wasn't able to use my status card... which I have the right to do!

So she sensed my frustration and called her manager but instead of being concerned with my situation, she told her manager to get her a coffee then turned to a co worker and asked her if she wanted anything!!! I don't know about you, but this is bad customer service... from the get-go! After that she offered to give me a 10% discount with SPC, which I was already going to get anyways, being an SPC member... so really it did me no satisfaction. Not wanting to cause a scene with people around iI simply and maturely accepted the offer and left, with the intention of returning because I still wasn't happy about not getting tax exempt.

The following day (December 29) I returned with my mother for some help, and walked up to the same lady. From the start she gave us attitude because she remembered who I was from the previous day and started to argue, saying that she offered me a SPC discount which was more of a discount than the tax exemption I should be happy with that... And then tried to tell me that I wasn't eligible for both, because I wasn't an SPC member; well I took out my card and she had nothing to say after that. And once my mother got talking, she magical had the papers for me to sign and was very much silently giving attitude by rolling her eyes and sighing... I got my 15.99 back... BUT, this is THE LAST time I will go to Payless... I was not impressed with the girls working there and not impressed with how this situation was handled. I expected better customer service from a place that sells good products.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2016

I went to purchase a gift card. I swiped my card and the clerk went to swipe the gift card. It took my card, but would not take gift card. It froze the computer, or at least that is what the clerk thought. She called tech support. They could not figure it out but said my card had not gone through, so they could shut down the computer and restart. They did this. After waiting for it to reload, they started the process again. My card was swiped, then they tried to swipe gift card. Again it froze. Called tech support and they passed clerk on to someone new. This person told them how to enter the gift card and this time it worked. So after 25 minutes, I had my gift card.

Three days later I looked at my account and found I had been charged twice. I called the store and the asst manager told me to bring the receipt and a copy of my account info showing the charges and they would credit me. So 3 days later we made another trip (1 1/2 hour drive) and went to the store. This time I see the manager. The clerk I had had was there also. They acknowledged that it was their error, but after calling someone, told me they could not do anything to help me. I was to go to my bank and have them contest the charge. If it is their error, they should make it right. I am not a happy customer.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2016

Get it right! When someone places an order, MAKE SURE that their name is spelled CORRECTLY by reiterating how it is spelled. Don't just assume that you know how to spell their name. It just might put a delay on the consumer getting their paid for item!!! And we don't want that!

Original review: Oct. 31, 2016

I had a black-tie event to go to so I went online and found a beautiful pair of black suede Comfort Plus pumps. They had a sale going on where I could get another for half, so ordered the black and a navy blue suede. I shopped until I dropped to find that perfect "black dress" to go with my perfect black suede shoes. But in a few days I got a notice my order was canceled. When I called Customer Service they said, "No, there are 20 pair in your size, I will reinstate the order." Every truck that stopped near my house I looked to see if my shoes were coming. A few days later I received the navy suede, but the next day I got another email that said "Your order has been canceled AGAIN!" (which was the black suede) I called them and AGAIN they said they have 16 of them left. I called two stores in two cities w/in 40 mins of me and it said they have 20 online available.

So I called to speak to a manager and he told me that the "online" operators only have 3 warehouses to get their items from" and the 16 left must be in stores and they aren't going to call two thousand stores to find out where they are!!! I have purchased the Comfort Plus pumps in EVERY color that Payless offers which means I'm a GREAT customer, however this manager told me that he can't do anything about it... and too bad. So there are 16 customers going to get the shoes I can't get (even tho they are out there in Payless fairy land).

The ad for these shoes is still popping up on computers where you can order the black suede which means it's a HOOK AND BAIT fake advertisement for you to buy more of their items like car dealers do!! I am so upset! My "perfect look" for the event was ruined and the customer service manager was uncaring, condescending and harsh... He just didn't care. I even asked said to him "so, that's that???" and he didn't answer... I said, "No consolation prize for my time, effort, disappointment?"... and he just didn't say anything but "Have a good day," and hung up. Payless...you should be ashamed!!!

Original review: Sept. 13, 2016

I am writing this because of the horrible experience I encountered with the employees and manager of Payless Shoes. I bought shoes from Payless at Portage Mall in Winnipeg, Manitoba,Canada but they were biting my feet so I have to replace them. I took the shoes to the Payless Mall in Polo Park, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada (At different location) for return. One of the employees there was nice and she took the shoes back and helped me in finding the another pair of shoes.

I bought a second pair of shoes from there and went back. Just after 5 minutes of my purchase I started experiencing the same trouble. The shoes started biting my feet again and I went straight back to the shop to return them. To my surprise, there were still 5 minutes to close and as soon as I was about to enter the shop another employer pointed her hand to my face and said me to leave as she said she can't entertain me because the tills were closed whereas the the door of the shop was still open. I asked her that why she hasn't closed the door if you have shut down the tills. She had no answer for that and said me to leave. I said her that I can barely walk with the shoes and I need the replacement but she didn't listen. She was rude and mannerless employer that I had encountered in my life.

Next day I went back to return back the shoes and explained the manager the entire situation. She listened to me as I am dumb and that nothing matters to her. This whole incident is of the Payless shop in the Polo Park, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. Initially I thought to just let it go but my husband forced me to write the review to let them know how rude and mannerless employees they are hiring. I am attaching the picture of blisters that I got due to shoe biting and also the receipts of my return. I encourage people not to buy shoes from here and have told my friends and colleagues too.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2016

I had lost a coupon for a $10 off of a $30 purchase so I called to the company directly to the store and it was to them what it happen but let them know that I still have the receipt proving that I had made a purchase during the timeline when they are having a promotion. The girl that I spoke to said that would be fine and to come in with receipt they give me the $10 off my $30 purchase. So I get there and apparently it was a different girl than the one I spoke to over the phone. I went ahead and got the item that I wanted to purchase and went to the register. I explain to the girl at the register what had happened when you called earlier. She said she refused to honor the coupon that the girl said she would do and then she looked at me and said "are you going to purchase this item or not". Before I even had anything to say back to her she told me that she was needing me to get out of the way so she could help the other people on line.

I then walked out of the store and decided I would come back to at least get her name. So I called back for a manager. I would know who she was when I walked back into the store. The customer behind me had asked what was going on and the girl to register said that I was a desperate woman trying to get $10 off of a purchase. As I stood there they didn't know that I was there waiting and she said that I was an irate customer which I never said one thing to her and then she continued to say that I must be pretty sad to have to try and get a coupon just to get a pair of shoes. The fact is that I do use coupons quite a bit and I actually don't purchase items at their stores simply due to the fact that I don't like the policy of the items, that they only carried a certain style boot which my son liked. I will never go to the store again. They should be sued for how they treat people.

Original review: June 20, 2016

The manager at Payless ShoeSource at 13440 Boulevard, Jamaica, NY 11434 wrongfully accused my husband on 6/18/2016 for stealing. My husband went to the store to buy a gift for my niece, he sends me a picture of the bracelets, I do not liked the bracelets. He places the bracelets back and leaves the store. He then goes to a supermarket and makes purchase. When he is going to the car at the parking lot, he is handcuffed. The NYPD lets him leave because they SIMPLY DID NOT find anything on him because he simply did not steal anything. We want to know the name of the manager and placer a lawsuit against Payless.

Original review: June 13, 2016

When I arrived to the store it was very quiet. I noticed that there were only two people working. As I was looking through the shoes I couldn't find the exact color. So when I tried to get one of the two sales associates and it seemed like she ran away from me while pulling out her phone into the little room where there are extra shoes in the back and she did it numerous times. She must be new because I come there all the time but I haven't been since April but the other sales associate was a guy and he was very helpful.

Original review: June 5, 2016

Whenever I go visit the mall, I always drop by the Payless shoe store. They always have some promotion going on and I have lots of shoes to choose from (different brands ranging from casual, formal, sports shoes). I also like that they arrange the shoes according to sizes so you can readily try the shoes on. I like standing in the aisle looking around and seeing all those shoes around me, lol. The only reason I gave four stars and not five is that one pair of shoes I bought there was very low quality. I only got to use it about five times. A friend also had a similar experience. But anyway, I believe that if you would carefully choose the brand, since there are a lot to choose from, you can always get a good deal with Payless. And you can never go wrong because there are lots of promotions so that you can PayLess.

Original review: May 30, 2016

WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF A WEBSITE IF THERE IS NO WAY TO CHECK OUT ONLINE IF YOU DONT HAVE A US ISSUED CARD/US PAYPAL? It seems as though the payless.com website caters only for US residents. Not sure if the hundreds of Payless stores are not enough but what about the rest of the world who shop online because there is no Payless location nearby? I honestly DO NOT get the point of payless.com. For sub-par quality footwear you really expect customers to go through the process of creating a US Paypal account/issuing a new credit card just to be able to check out. What a JOKE. The logistics of the site is beyond archaic. Not to mention customer service reps who I'm certain are "SO SORRY for the inconvenience."

Original review: May 22, 2016

The last time I purchased some shoes from Payless Shoe Store, they had a buy one get the other pair at 50% off promotion. It was at the Lucky Chinatown Mall in Manila and me and my friends took this opportunity to do a haul given that the quality of their shoes were fair enough for their price. We managed to cop out 10 pairs of shoes that day.

However, we were greeted with a very long queue at the cashier. We didn't mind it at first since it was the sale season and there were too many people in the mall that day, but 30 mins later, it turns out that their POS/register was not working. They cannot accept card payments and they could only issue manual, hand-written receipts. Then there was only one cashier at the counter which further delay everything. We spent almost an hour and a half just waiting for our turn at the counter and making our payments. I hope they'd readied themselves better especially on sale seasons where everyone is at the mall looking for really good bargains. Other than that, we still think they have fairly good products at a cheaper cost.

Original review: May 8, 2016

I bought a pair of sandals over ONE week ago and I was told that they would arrive within 5-7 business days. It's been almost TWO weeks and I need those sandals for my Mother's Day gift. WHAT THE HELL PAYLESS? Corporate stop sitting on your fat asses full of our cash and start doing your job! From a VERY unhappy customer who will NEVER come back and order from your company EVER AGAIN. Thanks to you guys. My mother will not receive her Mother's Day present! HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY!

Original review: March 24, 2016

October 2015 when walking in a wedge by Mandalay Bay Club the bottom part of the shoe totally fell at the construction of the shoe with only glue which dried out leaving a heavy weighted base separating from the sole which resulted in me breaking my right foot resulting in permanent foot pain. I stand for a living, owning my own business. The pain is getting progressively worse as the years go on. If they are constructed properly for the weight of the sole another means of attachment should be considered like stitching or even staples. When glue is the only connection keeping the sole connected to the heel deterioration must be kept in consideration. When constructing these shoes weight and balance also must be considered. I would have never purchased the shoes if I knew that glue was the only means of the connection to the heavy weighted sole.

I am now contacting an attorney because of loss of wages and loss of time at my business and for the excruciating pain. I am in trying to raise two children and deal with this aching bone in my foot from the cheaply made shoe that they neglected to put Quality Construction into considering the weight of the shoe was ridiculously heavy. This was only a one and a half inch heel. A wedge style. This is separated while walking resulting in me collapsing and hitting my head and breaking my foot. I have tried to notify Payless Shoes regarding this issue without any kind of response. I also tried to contact Mandalay Bay Club who constructed the poorly made shoe to inform them about other incidents that may occur after the glue has dried out and for them to consider a different way of construction for the shoe because of the ridiculous weight of the heel. Please contact me regarding this issue. My information is provided in the beginning of this review.

Original review: March 9, 2016

I bought a bag which was half off plus a 15% off discount on March 5. The total was $26.19. I checked my bank account and realized I was charged twice, adding up to $52.38. I contacted the customer service by e-mail, still no reply. I am also setting up a dispute because my order was suddenly cancelled and there was no email to notify me that they cancelled it. If I cancel my order, will I receive my full money back?

Original review: Jan. 12, 2016

I ordered three pair of shoes online. I received one pair delivered by UPS. I contacted UPS and told them I only received the one box and entered a request for an investigation. Then I started calling Payless -- and calling, and calling. To date, 2 months later, can't resolve the problem and no one is willing to help. I am out $55.00 and still calling!!

Payless ShoeSource expert review by ConsumerAffairs

Payless ShoeSource was founded in 1956 and is headquartered in Topeka, Kan. The shoe retailer has nearly 4,500 retail locations and an online store, and they sell shoes for adults and children.

• Customer service: Consumers with questions or problems can reach a customer service representative by phone or email. Representatives are available between 7:30am and midnight every day of the week.
    • Store locations: Consumers can have their payless.com purchases shipped to their local Payless store and pick them item up in as little as 3 days. They can also return items ordered online to a brick-and-mortar location.
    • Selection: Payless has boots, dress shoes, sandals, sneakers, heels and other styles for women, children and men. Consumers can find most styles in some extended sizes. Women’s sizes 5 to 13 are available on payless.com.
    • Sole Style Blog: Consumers can read about fashion and see tips on styling their purchases on Payless’ Sole Style Blog. They can also follow the blog on Twitter and Facebook.
    • Deals: Payless offers inexpensive shoes and frequently has sales and other discount events. Their prices mean fashion lovers and budget-conscious shoppers can purchase multiple pairs for the same amount they might spend on a single pair elsewhere.
    • Best for: Payless ShoeSource has shoes for adults and children and is best for fashion lovers, budget-conscious shoppers and deal-lovers.
    Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs