4.0/5 (264 ratings)

About TOMS Shoes

TOMS Shoes Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TOMS Shoes?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about TOMS Shoes?

Original review: Aug. 11, 2022

Bought a 4 pairs of TOMS shoes. One pair only wore 3 time and the sole came apart from the rest of the shoe. I called TOMS customer service and she told me to take it to a shoe repair shop. They do not fix or refund for the shoes not made correctly. I just wanted to know if there was glue they would recommend. I was told I was out of luck.

Original review: Aug. 7, 2022

I used to love my TOMS shoes. Sizing were accurate, shoes were comfortable. However, the quality has decreased A LOT since I started purchasing TOMS shoes 10 years ago. I purchased my last TOMS in February, planning to start wearing them in April for Spring. They only lasted 2 months (and I didn't wear them every day). Both soles cracked at several places and shoes were allowing water to enter though the soles. I tried to contact customer service and they refused to refund and send new ones saying I was beyond the 60-days return policy. Shoes should last more than two months of sporadic use. I am really disappointed in the quality and in the customer service offered. I will never buy these again.

Get buying tips about Shoes Online delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2022

I purchased my shoes, gave them my current correct address. Shoes sent to a former address and customer service is no help. Plan on reporting to Better Business Bureau, terrible customer service. Lost a long term customer.

Original review: May 11, 2022

I purchased items on sale. They were too big. I called on May 3rd and was provided a promo code and return labels. The promo code was to ensure, is received the same pricing. Instead I was given a code that is invalid and will have to pay full price on 2 item(s) that I purchased on sale. When I emailed them on May 5th regarding this, I received a response on May 10th stating the company doesn't do this type of thing (price match) and I should join the email list, to receive current info on promos. I'll never understand why I wasn't notified of this over the phone when I called to Inquire on May 3rd. As a customer, tell me how exactly that's fair?! I now have to pay double the price for 2 pairs of shoes. This is my first interaction with this company. To say I'm displeased is an understatement. They don't care and that's fine but I will not be a returning customer. (I'm hoping to find different shoes, completely.)

Original review: April 13, 2022

I ordered 3 pair of shoes for my 6 year old. I love the fact that this organization helps people in need, I support that HOWEVER those shoes were sent to the wrong address by my mistake and they did NOT help me at all!!!! Why not contact the shipping company used for transporting the shoes to correct the address??? They said it was by UPS I contacted UPS they said no, it's USPS!!!! I will not order from them again!

Original review: Dec. 27, 2021

I have purchased a size 7 shoe at Toms for over 10 years. The last 8 pairs do not fit. Cannot even get foot in shoes. The width has been narrowed and sizing up does not help. The site claim of true size is not true.. BEWARE… because trying to get resolution no answers, no callbacks or just send back and hope for refund because no longer have the shoe. Used to live them. Something has changed. Do not buy. Find another shoe company.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2021

Horrible customer service. No call back. No free label for returns. All lies. What happened to TOMS shoes? They don't care for customers who need to return shoes, they want you to keep them even if you don't want them. Very bad experience with toms shoes. False advertisements.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2021

This company claims they have easy returns. Don’t believe it. I spent $20 to return $89 shoes. Don’t yet know whether they will credit my account. They claim that UPS will ship return for free. Not at all true for me today. Beware.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2021

Before buying these shoes I read everything on the website on measurements, then went and measured my foot. What they don't tell you is that the measurements are the outside not the inside of the foot. They recommend to buy true to size and if you are between sizes to order the smaller size. Well these shoes are NOT true to size. Also when I called to return the lady told me to order one size bigger not smaller. Now I'm out $7 plus have to return these shoes.

Original review: July 8, 2021

I ordered shoes. They sent the wrong order. I called to have the order replaced and Toms stated I could not have a replacement. I was hung up on. I called back, explained again the issue. Again I was rudely told I could not have my correct order. I asked to speak to a supervisor. I was told the supervisor would call back in 3-5 business days! I asked why I could not have the order replaced and I was only told that I bought the shoes on sale. They were rude, unwilling to help, unwilling to explain their reasoning tried to blame their mistake on UPS, and I am out of 3 pairs of shoes! I still do not know if I will get a complete refund and they couldn’t care less about the wrong order I received or what I’m supposed to do with it!

TOMS Shoes author review by ConsumerAffairs Research Team

TOMS was founded in 2006 and prides itself on corporate responsibility and giving. TOMS sells men’s, women’s and children’s shoes and accessories online, in TOMS’ store in select locations and through third-party retailers.

• One for One: Through TOMS One for One program, the company donates a pair of shoes to a child in need for each pair of shoes sold. The company makes other donations for non-shoe purchases.

• Exclusives: Although some retailers stock TOMS shoes, several exclusive products are available only when bought directly from the company. These styles are available online and can also be purchased at one of the company’s six brick-and-mortar stores.

• Selection: TOMS stocks standard sizes for all styles. Women’s shoes are available in sizes 5 to 12. The company carries flats, sneakers, boots, clogs, sandals and more.

• Customer service: Consumers can reach a customer service representative by phone or through an online chat. They can also tweet to the company @TOMSsupport, where representatives quickly respond to messages.

TOMS Shoes Company Information