TOMS Shoes

Compare Online Shoe Stores

Research top Online Shoe Stores recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Toms.com is a website that is easy to navigate. The features are easy to use and understand. The graphics are high quality. The prices are visible, the descriptions are useful, and the reviews are worthwhile. It was easy to place an order and there was a good product selection. I enjoy browsing through the selection. There are shoes for children, women, men, and unisex. The workmanship is impeccable. The package arrived in a timely manner. The shoes are comfortable, trendy and are high quality. The prices are reasonable. The company gives back to the community. Each pair of shoes I buy donates one pair of shoes to a child in need of shoes.

When I bought my TOMS online the process was extremely user friendly and fast. They had so many options to choose from and I appreciated being able to search specifically for one type or style or color of TOMS that I wanted. The pictures were very helpful too. Plus, they are comfortable and go with everything! I like that TOMS give part of the profit from the shoes to those less fortunate. I've been to Haiti and have seen children in the streets wearing worn out clothes but their sweet little feet are protected from the rough terrain by TOMS. They have a solid foundation for not only a profitable business but also a way to help people.

Extremely easy to order and easy payment process. I love the ease in finding what I need. Website layout is clear and friendly. I use it for shoes and I love the shoe designs as well. Such variety! Also - when I have a had a problem, great online customer service. Maybe they could offer specials. But I know that's hard because of the one for one concept. Sunglasses are too expensive for me. I might consider asking that the sunglasses prices be reduced.

I like that the Toms website has a lot of options that are harder to find in the stores that sell Toms shoes. It is easy to find shoes that I like on the Toms website. The purchase was pretty standard in comparison to other online checkouts for other web pages. I did not have any trouble or any problems but the Toms web page would be better if it let you search more easily. It would be cool if you got to find out even more about the one for one.

The TOMS.com page is very easy to search what you want to buy. They are under different type of products. Once you find something you like, all you need to do is click on the picture and you can look up color, size etc. The picture of the website are very nice and eye catching. Sometimes it just nice to search around to see what they are offering even you are not planning to make any purchase. Window shopping could give you ideas what's trending out there. But there are too many products and sometimes it's very hard to pick the color choices of the product. Other than that, they're very professional and the process of purchasing shoes from TOMS.com is very easy since I already bought shoes from them before so I know my size.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about TOMS Shoes?

I have a very good experience and I am very happy to recommend TOMS.com to my friends and family too. It also has its tastes that are very good as the color of your page has everything well ordered for customers. The color is striking and attractive. It has good products and high quality. Has many things of good brand that is what you are looking for in a page to buy shoes. All the characteristics of TOMS.com are very good. They are of high details that can help others in search of their shoes. The process to buy at TOMS.com is very easy and simple. Its process is fast. TOMS.com has a very close attention to client and has a good way to treat the buyer.

I liked that I could easily filter and narrow down my results with no technical glitches nor misinformation provided during my search and I found everything I was looking for in a timely manner. There was a large selection of products that came in all sizes and the checkout process was very easy as well. I would definitely visit and purchase from TOMS again and again on a regular basis because they have some of the highest quality shoes that are equally comfortable and stylish to suit different occasions.

The website was very easy to navigate and it was very intuitive to use. It had a large selection of styles, colors, and sizes. The checkout process was quick and easy to use. Their search capabilities helped in narrowing my preferred options. The price is a little high, but since they donate a pair of Tom's for every pair purchased to those in need, I don't mind paying a little more for Tom's.

Using TOMS.com website is very easy. Prices are clearly marked as well as different items and varieties of each item. Orders are easy to place and selection is always good. I enjoy the fact that TOMS gives back. For every one item you purchase, they provide an item to someone who is in need. Whether that item be glasses, shoes, eye care, or women care - they're provided with something. I enjoy the free shipping or percentage off emails that are provided throughout the year. The overall quality of the website and the e-mails they send to customers are great and I cannot find any fault in either of them.

I like that I can readily see what is available and colors and sizes without having to go to a store and look and look. I have been very satisfied with the purchases I have made. The order was very easy to place. A friend of mine originally told me about the website and has had great success with ordering from Toms. I followed her example and have been very happy. I like Toms.com and will continue to shop with them. Love the shoes and the website where I get to see the selections I want. I have shared the site with my friends and they order as well.

I love TOMS shoes and I think that they are great. They're comfortable and very well in fashion. I love the colors and the variety that they have. I also love the fact that they have their own store so it's easy to shop for them. The process of purchasing TOMS is easy, however the shoes does take a little longer to get to an address than they should. I think that TOMS should offer coupons or free shipping after spending more than a hundred dollars or something like that. Sometimes they can be expensive.

TOMS should also have more variety in shoes such as making like a different type of shoe. Maybe they should make a shoe that doesn't look like the original TOMS Shoes. They should also have clothing with their logo on it that possibly matches with their new shoe. I would definitely buy their clothing (sweaters, sweatpants, t-shirt, etc.) if they had any. I would really like it if TOMS had their own department store as well. Nevertheless, TOMS Shoes is something that I have been wearing for a long time and I will not give them up.

Purchasing from toms.com is simple and convenient and can be done with very less time and ease. Can be done on laptop or cell or tablet. There's a lot of variety and lot of options for all sizes and ages and material. However, I wish they would reduce prices and give more options to sort the shoes. Give frequent offers or coupons to get better deals.

Toms features a charitable program for shoes that are both stylish and comfortable to wear. In addition, there's a lot of variety. Their website is aesthetically pleasing and very well organized too. I went in knowing what I wanted, picking color, style, and size, I went to checkout quickly. Perhaps what could be improved is the price points for the shoes, but understandable they give to charity. Perhaps server lag too as my internet is quite fast and it took awhile for things to load.

TOMS has fun and trendy products and they support a good cause. I feel good about buying from them. There is a wide selection to choose from and I feel like they consistently have new and exciting shoes. Also, I thought purchasing was easy. I looked at different types of shoes and different colors and then picked one. I had no problem placing the order and received the product in a timely manner. However, the shoes tend to smell bad after wearing them. Sometimes I feel like they sell out of colors/sizes kind of fast too.

I like the whole entire Toms.com website. First you go to their website. Once you do that you see that they give you a lot of different options. Once you check out your items it takes a couple days then they ship. I enjoy the whole process because it is very fast. I like that the website shows the different shoe styles, shoe, colors on different people. I also like how Toms.com shows you how you can wear the shoes with different clothes. But I would like to make custom TOMS and see how other people make theirs.

I like that toms.com is easy to use and has a fun and beautiful look. It is very upbeat. I also like the great selection that toms.com offers, the prices, and the payment options. They have many brands and you can filter to find the brand and price that you want. They deliver fast.

I find toms.com easy to navigate. Though sometimes it locks up a bit - for example when you try to use the back to the top button but it does not work for some reason and you have to refresh the page. That's a bit odd. But I like the back to the top button as well as being able to break it down into categories for searching through the selections available. There was a good product selection and I like the descriptions of types of shoes - makes it easy to find what I want quickly. There are so many items to look through. I like being able to search for various colors and patterns that are available on the site. I also love the selection of prints that are available at any given time! I enjoy the product.

I like how TOMS' site is easy to navigate. The purchasing process is as straightforward as any. Easy to browse the department you're seeking, refine by style, reorder the list by price or another menu option, and finally checking out is not difficult. It's also easy to find promotions and learn about the company's backstory.

I've used it once or twice on a mobile device and it crashed, but I haven't had consistent use to see if the problem persists.

TOMS donates to kids in need and have a wide variety of shoes, patterns, and colors. The variety of shoes appeals to style and the shoes are super comfy. The fit is always fantastic and you can dress the shoes up or dress the shoes down to fit what you are wearing. Moreover, everything about their website was user friendly. My size is always available and everything is easy to find and access. However, their shoes don't have much support for people with feet issues and they are not too durable. I find that after some time they wear and get a hole in the same spots with every shoe that I get from Toms. I wish they offered more support and durability because they are not an inexpensive shoe.

TOMS' website is very easy to use and navigate while shopping, ordering or browsing. Also, they have great styles and selections at great prices. They have a great seasonal selection as well. Moreover, they have a great mission statement and sales. I like everything about them.

Shopping for Toms Shoes was extremely easy. The site was fast, organized and made it very easy to find what I needed. Their shoes are comfortable and fit into my budget. I like that what I bought are slip on shoes. Makes it easy for me to take on and off whenever needed. I enjoy wearing them to work because it helps to take some of the hassle out of my morning routine.

Expert Review

ConsumerAffairs Research Team

TOMS was founded in 2006 and prides itself on corporate responsibility and giving. TOMS sells men’s, women’s and children’s shoes and accessories online, in TOMS’ store in select locations and through third-party retailers.

• One for One: Through TOMS One for One program, the company donates a pair of shoes to a child in need for each pair of shoes sold. The company makes other donations for non-shoe purchases.
  • Exclusives: Although some retailers stock TOMS shoes, several exclusive products are available only when bought directly from the company. These styles are available online and can also be purchased at one of the company’s six brick-and-mortar stores.
  • Selection: TOMS stocks standard sizes for all styles. Women’s shoes are available in sizes 5 to 12. The company carries flats, sneakers, boots, clogs, sandals and more.
  • Customer service: Consumers can reach a customer service representative by phone or through an online chat. They can also tweet to the company @TOMSsupport, where representatives quickly respond to messages.
  • Best for TOMS has shoes for adults and children and is best for fashion lovers and busy adults.

Compare Shoes Online