The Bradford Exchange Online

Compare Online Shopping Companies

Research top Online Shopping Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

I discovered after pay for secure shipping of my check order that the deposit slips that contain the same information as the checks are not shipped securely. Trying to discussed this with their overbearing supervisor at shipping was a waste of time. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY AND EXPECT SECURITY!!! WILL NOT BE THEIR PRIORITY.

I ordered bracelet online in end of October 2016. I never received the bracelet I order, but they took the one payment of $32.99 with no problem, I have tried contacting to find out where the bracelet is or refund me, nothing... I think I will obtain an attorney and place a suit against them for fraud and taking money under a false pretense. I will have to obtain proof of payment from my bank account, which I can do with no problem... This will give me more information on the order date for sure and it shows it went to the Bradford Exchange.

Camo His and Hers Personalized Dimonesk Wedding Ring Set - My first impression when I received this order was that it looked completely fake and costume, not something that I would want to wear the rest of my life. The engagement ring was gaudily huge and dominated my finger whereas the stones in the band are minuscule, not a flattering contrast. After 6 months of normal, regular daily wear the plating is already tarnishing and fading, even with regular care taken with the piece. The stone after a few months became slightly cloudy and the shine doesn't even compare to my CZ jewelry and nothing like the picture. I would say it's a nice piece if you're in a pinch until you can buy something more permanent. My husband's band however, looks decent and he likes it. Overall, I wasn't impressed with the product. The shipping time was about average and no complaints there.

I have called and emailed this company to stop sending me any of their products, to cancel my account and to send a prepaid return label for another item that they have sent. They keep billing me for this item and it is like talking to no one out there on the phone. Good luck on getting anything cancelled. I order many things online and don't have issues, but this one has been a challenge. Will not recommend to anyone.

John Wayne Ford truck: I cannot imagine that you could make this any cheaper. It came 2 months after the delivery date and was so cheaply made that it could not even be compared to a $2.00 Dinky toy. Wheels didn't turn, mirrors not like original, was sooo light (for shipping cost I imagine) it would disintegrate if dropped. Feel sorry for anyone that bought from them. Will never have any real value. On positive side the painting nice and they said I could return it but will not fearing I might never see my money. Cannot believe they are sill in business selling such crap.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Bradford Exchange Online?

I placed my first order in December 2016 for Disney items. I went online to track my order and discovered they were part of a subscription plan. I immediately called to cancel the subscription and any future orders. I was given a verbal confirmation that they would cancel the subscription and not send the items. However, since that initial contact I have been charged six times with the total charges in excess of $180.00. After each charge to my credit card, I have contacted Customer Service and sent an email to the company asking to be taken off the subscription plan. But to no avail.

Not only have they not followed through on cancelling the subscription, the quality of the items is the extremely poor. The customer service is not helpful. And after numerous attempts to cancel these subscriptions, my credit card continues to be charged. Also, it appeared they had double billed me. When I questioned it, they said they were billing me in installments as I had requested. I disputed that as ridiculous as I would never had made that request on an item that I didn't order.

I have never felt so scammed as I have dealing with this company.

My item arrived broken after paying 10.99 for shipping just 1 state over. I paid 69.99 for an item marked made in China. Be aware they are buying cheap product from China and selling to you as made in US for high price. They stock most of the items in warehouses here so it is not always apparent the item is coming from China. The false advertise saying authentic. It's not it's made in China. They probably paid 5.00 for my item and charged me 69.99!

I ordered a bracelet at the beginning of January. A week later, I started a subscription plan for an entirely different item. The bracelet was 4 payments, of which there have been no problems and 2 have been made. However, the bracelet was shipped to my son's house, more than 2 hours away! I have never put my son's address down for this. This was my first purchase from Bradford, but I have ordered from Hamilton Collection multiple times, without problems. I'm guessing they share information since I did have something from Hamilton, in the past, sent directly to him. Go into my account and sure enough, the shipping address had been changed! Change it back and check on the second order. Not scheduled to be shipped for 2 more weeks, so address should be good.

The subscription plan was to be made in payments with one payment of $24.49 a month. Two payments for each shipment. First, this was shipped again to my son! Then, February 2nd the second payment taken from bank, as well as the second for bracelet. Ok that's fine. February 3rd, a payment for $49.98 is processing. I call to find out what is going on and am told as soon as one is paid, we send the next one. Not the agreement. This would mean I could be billed again in a few days for #3. And apparently only the first item of a subscription is done in payments, the rest are the whole amount. I tell them to put my money back, that I never agreed to this. He tells me it's already been shipped. Of course who knows where it will go.

I'm looking at my account which says the next one won't be shipped till March 30th and payment hasn't cleared my bank and they won't ship until they know they have the money. He says he can delete my card so there are no automatic payments anymore and send a paper bill but it will always be the full amount. I told him to delete the subscription and delete my card from the bracelet so they don't screw me there. That money was earmarked for other things. Call the bank to stop payment. They said payment has to go through, then they can dispute it. Little help that is. I thought that because I've never had a problem with Hamilton and they are connected, that this would be the same. Not at all! I won't ever order from them again.

I love you today flowers with crystal vase - Cheap cheap item for $98. Did I mention cheap quality very poor? Suppose to be crystal vase is cheap plastic. Lousy small display of flowers and glued on piece of paper slapped on their crystal plastic. Very poor quality. Do not waste your money!!!

I love my Camo His and Hers Wedding ring set. They are absolutely gorgeous. I received more compliments on it than on my real diamond wedding ring. It is exceptionally crafted and beautiful. I know that The Bradford Exchange has mainly negative reviews on this site but I would give them a chance. Yes my order was approximately 3 weeks late but it was worth the wait. Very good quality.

My husband and I are on a fixed income so when I ordered something from them I spoke directly with someone to make sure they understand my situation. I asked for payment to be taken out on the first only. I was assured that it would be. I woke up to notice my water turned off because Bradford Exchange took the money out before they were suppose to! I called to explain my problem with the manager and she told me there was nothing they could do. So not only did I have to come up with money to pay my water bill I also had to come up with sixty more dollars to get it turned back on. The lady at Bradford Exchange told me it wasn't her problem... I will never deal with them again!!

After being screwed over by Limoges Jewelry for more than 8 months, I found this "My Family, My Love" Name-Engraved Birthstone Ring Set on The Bradford Exchange website. I needed a family ring that would allow for 7 names minimum. "My Family, My Love" was exactly what I was looking for. I placed my order not expecting to receive it before Christmas. In fact, I received a notification that I would receive my ring(s) in mid-February. That was fine with me especially since the other company took forever to create a piece of jewelry with the names incorrect and birthstones that actually fell out of the ring when I wore it for 1 hour.

I was pleased to find out that my ring arrived the first week in JANUARY! The size is perfect! The names and birthstones were absolutely perfect. The order the names were exactly as I requested. THERE ISN'T A THING I CAN COMPLAIN ABOUT BECAUSE IT IS PERFECT! I find it odd that the only reviews for Bradford Exchange are one star gripe sessions. Some are absolutely warranted if in fact the stories are correct. However, some I have read are ridiculous and should not be allowed to belittle this company because the purchaser is a snowflake who only wants to complain. Bottom line is that if you are looking for a family ring with up to 9 names, THIS IS THE RING FOR YOU! THANK YOU BRADFORD EXCHANGE! Can't wait to buy my next item.

I ordered two collectors clocks for Christmas gifts and paid extra to overnight it. I get the clocks and one is fine but one has the second hand inside the clock missing. This is a collector's item so instead of trying to take it apart and fix it ourselves, potentially making it unreturnable, we decide to go through the process of sending it back on January 4th. We received no contact again even though I reached out to the company, until we received a package from them on the 24th. 3 weeks to exchange... TO GET BACK THE SAME CLOCK! Obviously, outraged, I send an email saying "hello. You sent me the same clock back." All they do is send me the generic form on how to exchange for the proper item.

I really wanted this clock but I refuse to give this company my money. I have reached out, asking them to make it right, saying I would still exchange one more time if they paid for my overnight shipping because that has become completely worthless since it is now a full month past Christmas. Anyway, don't do business with them. They do not value their clients at all.

I am extremely disappointed in this company. I know they have been around for a long time & thought they were a reputable company, boy was I wrong! I ordered a necklace for my son, Protection & Strength for my son pendant necklace. It was shipped on Dec. 27, 2016 (so they say), it was supposed to be delivered to my home by Jan.4, 2017. Never received it, the date is now Jan. 24, 2017. I called The Bradford Exchange & told them I did not receive it & asked for a tracking number. Their response was that they didn't have one, that the post office didn't give them one.

I find that very hard to believe. Whenever I order merchandise online, I am always given a tracking number right away. There is no way to tell where the package is!! This was a birthday gift for my son, his birthday is past now!! I would NOT recommend this company, I will NEVER order from them again!! They were really no help to me when I called them. They really need to re-think how they do business!

I ordered the night before Christmas. Arrived in 5 days, very impressive. Opened it, very disappointed, not what I expected. I called Bradford Exchange, and they would cancel my order and send out a returns label... 14 days later received second part to night before Christmas and no return label. 6 weeks later still waiting, after numerous telephone calls, false promises of a refund, being asked for my card number for money to be credited, and calling last week being told "your money has been credited to your bank account", and calling yesterday and being told "oh no its a cheque"... You pay for the goods and payment comes straight out of your account, and it takes up to 10 weeks plus to get a refund. What does this tell you. I am now taking to small claims court. It may only be for a small amount but it is about principle of customer satisfaction...

I ordered something from Bradford Exchange in December as a gift for someone. I called them on the 21st to confirm that they had shipped it and to confirm my address and info, they had collected payment and still not sent shipping info. I was given a tracking number and told the item would be delivered on December 31st. So I keep updating and refreshing my tracking info to see if it was to be delivered.

Finally! It was out for delivery. Then I refresh one more time, and it says "Item returned to shipper, incorrect address" Seriously??? I call the Bradford exchange now for the 3rd time and they say call us back in a couple of days so we can reship it to you. I call back, now the 4th time, and they say item is being shipped out tomorrow, tomorrow came and went and I received nothing. So here I am, 1/19 on the phone for the 5th time being told that they never shipped it out again and that it will be shipped in 7-10 business days. I am now on hold for a supervisor.

I was not happy with the doll I received for my daughter for Christmas and returned on December 22nd 2016 and it's now January 19th 2017 and still waiting for a refund. I have contacted them several times and the return has not been processed. This is absolutely ridiculous to have to wait this long for a refund. I will never order anything ever again from this company. But hey I received a bill yesterday from them. What a joke!!! DO NOT ORDER FROM BRADFORD EXCHANGE.

I ordered 8 plate holders and they sent 6 and they were the wrong size and 1 was damaged. I sent them an email and called informing them of the problem and they asked me if I opened them and I told them I opened Only 1 and it came damaged. They told me to mark the packages REFUSED, so I did. I received 2 more plate holders. I marked them REFUSED and sent them back.

I called to see if they received the 8 plate holders and they answered affirmative. THEY TOLD ME I WOULD RECEIVE THE CREDIT IN 5 TO 7 DAYS. That was 2 weeks ago and today I received another shipment. I called and they told me they would refund my money. I told them, by law I could keep the 2 holders because I DID NOT order them.

When I ordered the coin which was advertised on the TV I thought it was for one coin only. They just kept coming. When I checked with Bradford Exchange they said there were eighteen in the collection and I would receive one per month. I accepted that, but I received five in three and a half months. Two were only three days apart. When I got in touch with them they said as it was around Xmas they kept sending them out. As from now I will receive one per month. I thought this would be OK. Three weeks later I received another coin. I am about to cancel all future coins from them as it seems all they are interested in is getting your money as quick as possible. Do not trust this company as they will tell you lies just to get your money as quick as they can.

January 11, 2017. Did you receive the wrong "A Mother's Embrace" personalized birthstone ring? I ordered one with 5 children's names. A ring arrived in the mail today, but it wasn't mine! The one I received has two names on it - and not anyone I know! I called Bradford Exchange and they told me to keep it. It is beautiful, but someone out there (like me) wants the ring THEY ordered. The one I received has two girl's names on it. They both start with a "V". Wish I could mail it to the person it belongs to. I know someone else has mine, with 5 names - 3 boys names and 2 girls names. If you have mine, or if I have yours, post it here and let's see if we can get our rings to the right person!

I was supposed to receive a Christmas Village set within 3 weeks of ordering which was no problem because I ordered more than a month before my mother's birthday because it was a gift for her. Her birthday was October 7th and I had not received it by then. I had already emailed Customer Support who took a few days to even reply and when they did, all that was said was that if it didn't arrive within a certain day to email them again. It didn't arrive, I emailed them. She replied that she would have a new one sent out while I was being charged again for something I hadn't even gotten the first part.

Finally, something did arrive. But it wasn't even the right thing! I ordered a village and a baby with a fire hydrant arrived. I then had to go back and return it, with the actual gift arriving closer to Christmas, but it was not even the full village, only 3 of the 4 houses. Extremely upset with this website, how things turned out, and especially customer service. I am usually very lenient with these types of things but I really don't recommend if in a hurry, and I will most definitely not purchase from here again.

Growing up The Bradford Exchange was a prestigious, upscale company for the rich in my mind. Many years have passed and I always had that same thought even though I had never purchased anything from them. They had a good reputation. I am a train enthusiast since a kid keeping what few train things I had all my life and still have them. I was shopping for Christmas online when I ran across the limited edition train sets. I have been blessed in my life along with a lot of hard work I am the rich now. Retired at age 42 I had time on my hands. I read all these reviews and again I had TBE on a high horse. I looked past the reviews and took the leap.

I ordered 2 sets on December 15, 2016. The webpage made it clear I would have these before Christmas. They had 10 days so getting it to me before Christmas was reasonable to just know that can and will happen. Well, another email shows up not even 3 days later saying that "oops" the items will NOT arrive before Christmas blaming it on some bad storm somewhere. I received emails mostly sales wanting me to buy more things. Some were about my orders but honestly they were not helpful at all. They did not make sense when all I needed to know was when will these items arrive to me?? It's now day 20 with no earthly idea where my orders are and when I will have them.

Here's the thing... each year I purchase 99.9% of Christmas presents online. I buy from Amazon, eBay and Etsy all year long. This past Christmas I purchased 100% of Christmas gifts online. These presents were from every other state in this country, 2 gifts from the U.K., 3 gifts from Australia and 1 from Poland. Every single package was at my door before Christmas making up 14-15 boxes? All the while The Bradford Exchange are sitting on their hands somewhere. ALL those gifts arrive yet NONE encountered any delays caused by a storm? Needless to say I am very upset. Each and every company whether online or storefront have that first time customer purchase that sets the tone for a business relationship. In short that first impression goes a long way with me as it should to everyone.

I am going to call these people today and see what is going on with my orders that showed in stock and ready to ship 3 weeks ago. I will either hang up satisfied with what I am told or I am cancelling the orders. They are not all that special so I can live without them. If you are reading this please think twice before you place a order of any kind. They are just not with it in this very competitive e-commerce online economy. There are thousands of companies that still do care and treat you as if you are their only customer. A consumer affairs page containing 160+ complaints on this one company is absurd and can't be all lies. A fact of online feedback, complaints, compliments that about 25%-30% of people take the time to do fill them out based on their experience. So these are just a drop in the bucket. I would be interested to see how many customers are aggravated because of Bradford Exchange way of doing business.

Oh and one last thing - I was so Leary of dealing with The Bradford Exchange because of the horrible service reviews that I did not purchase these trains for anyone at Christmas. They were a present for me, myself and I. I had that gut feeling that I cannot depend on The Bradford Exchange. They had to prove me wrong but so far nothing has been proven in a positive way. Just a extremely important side note in my head saying "NEVER order from The Bradford Exchange".

"We are pleased to tell you that your collectible was shipped on 12/20/16. We traced your package through FedEx. Their records indicate your package is expected to be delivered in couple days." This is what I received on Dec 28th and it is now Jan 4th and nothing. The track your order has said the same thing since day one! Do not use this company. It is awful. I have contacted support which takes days to get back to you and all they say is you can track your order at the following. I asked for a refund which they told me was not possible because it was already shipped. Extremely disappointed.

I ordered a Hail Mary Statue on 12/13/16 because it guaranteed delivery by 12/21/26. I even called on 12/14/16 to ensure my address change and 12/21/16 delivery. They ensured me it would arrive by 12/21/16. 12/22/16 I sent an email thru their customer service and was emailed back with a delivery date of 11/28/16. Ok so, shouldn't that read 12/28/16? They refunded my shipping supposedly but have not had that happen yet. 12/29/16 I sent them an email that my product had not arrived and it was false advertising. Today a received an email arrived saying it was delivered 12/29/16, and to contact USPS, it was no longer on them. 12/30/16 the product arrived. This is the second time this has happened. Customer service can barely speak English and are difficult to understand. What a letdown, but never again... The statue was nice but this other is aggravating.

I received Mary the first of December and that was all that was in the box. I wondered where the rest of the nativity was and a couple days later went on the site and realized each piece of the nativity was going to cost what I paid for Mary. I thought I was receiving all the nativity for the price of $169. Followed the return info on the back of the order and sent it back on December 10. FedEx delivered the package back to the company on Dec 19. I still had not gotten a refund by Dec 26.

I went to the company site and followed the email info to ask for help and the page said they would contact me within 1 business day. No response. Called customer service on Dec 27. The girl said it might take 2-3 weeks to receive my refund. Asked her to cancel all other orders and she said she did. Now I am seeing a charge on my credit card for $46 from The Bradford Exchange. I sent another email to the company and will call them tomorrow because of course they are closed and I will demand a refund and get this straightened out.

My wife ordered me a bracelet for Christmas on December 17, 2016. She paid express priority shipping $21.93. Item was shipped on December 20th arrived in Honolulu on December 22. Today is December 28, 2016 and still no bracelet! 6 days later? What's the postman doing? Walking? RIP-OFF. STAY AWAY FROM THESE GUYS!!! I WILL UPDATE ON THE ARRIVAL OF THIS BRACELET AND IT BETTER BE WORTH $120.00!

I purchased a Texas Pride Beer stein for my husband as a Christmas gift. Site said guaranteed by Dec 24th. So I ordered on Dec. 13. Well Dec 21st still nothing. Not even a tracking # for the product. So I call And when someone finally answered the customer service, they said that it was shipped on its way and I would have it since it was guaranteed by Dec 24th. Literally as soon as I hung up with customer I magically get an email that said due to a delay I would be getting it after Christmas.

Today is the 27th and still nothing. I looked and finally have a tracking #. So I called again and told them I had not received my package yet. So the customer service rep said well for the inconvenience they can credit my account $15.00. At first she said 10.00, but because I complained then she said 15.00. As I was on the phone with her I received an email that said my FedEx order had been canceled. So I told the rep. If she had canceled the order and reordered it. She said yes. I said, "So you haven't even processed my order is what you're saying." Of course she denied it. So she has guaranteed me now that I will have it by Dec 30. This is ridiculous. I WILL NEVER order from this company again. Talk about FALSE ADVERTISEMENT.

I ordered 5 Chicago Cubs World Series Christmas ornaments online in the beginning of November. They never notified me that the order would be delayed and that I would not receive them by Christmas. When I called to check on my order, they kept me on hold for 40 minutes to find out that I would not receive them until February. Very disappointing!! I then received an email stating I had to go online and confirm my order. When I did, they kept me on hold for another 50 minutes without even coming to the phone to provide status on what the heck they were doing. I had already provided them my visa when I ordered but THEY ALSO sent me a bill in the mail. The incompetence of their customer service and poor communication and responsiveness to their customers is a reason I will NEVER buy from this company again. Please be careful if you decide to purchase from them!!

I am never ever buying from them again! On Nov 16th 2016 I ordered a Thomas Kinkade Illuminated Musical Tabletop Nativity Tree! When I got it it looked fine but then I kept noticing little pieces falling off all the time so I got sick of it and I emailed them to tell them I was returning it and wanted a refund. So after finally getting an email they told me I could send it back. If I didn't have the return card I could write down my info, put it inside the box and send it back. So on Dec. 2nd 2016 I sent it back and I looked on the tracking site. It showed it got delivered to them on Dec.5th 2016 so I called them asking them about the refund. They kept telling me they did not get the return yet so I emailed them expressing my anger. And on Dec. 10th 2016 saying they got it back and I would get my refund in 3 to 5 days!

So I waited a few days. I called them back. They stated they have not received the return yet and then I got real mad. I said, "I got an email saying you got it back and it was processed" and they said no. So then the next day I looked in my bank account to see if my refund was back in there and no it wasn't. In fact they took out another installment payment so I called back there. She said "we will cancel that" and at my bank it shows it is still on hold. So I finally got an email on Dec. 19th saying they got my return and have submitted my refund.

Well that was the 19th. It is now the 26th. My bank said if they had done that it only takes 3-5 days I would have had it back by now! So I called again. I said, "When did you submit that back on my card". She said on the 19th of Dec. I said "well I thought it takes 3-5 days?" She said it can take 2-3 weeks. I said "omg!!!" So I said, "well I am giving it until tomorrow Dec. 27th 2016 and if my payment of $82.46 isn't back in my account I will be having the bank dispute the two charges $41.23 a piece!" She said "would you like to talk to our supervisor?" I said "no point. I just keep getting the run around and I am done with it!" So I talked to a guy at my bank. He said, "just go in and we will dispute it". So I will if my money isn't back in my account! I have never in my life had a problem with any business like this. I just can't can't believe it! Like I said I am done. Never ordering from them again!

I wish I would have read the reviews prior to my purchase. What a joke this company is! I ordered a Christmas snow globe that was supposedly a high quality product. When it arrived, it was just another trinket made in China. What a disappointment! Then... the first one didn't work. When I called customer service I encountered the most rude Mexican female I ever encountered! First she told me Bradford Exchange doesn't send overnight shipments. I JUST RECEIVED ONE!!! She was adamant so I asked for a supervisor. He told me my replacement would ship TODAY overnight with FedEx. BUT IT NEVER ARRIVED!

I received an email confirmation it was on the way and they billed my credit card. When I went to check the status of my order, it showed it would be shipped on March 15, 2017. WHY THE HELL DO I NEED A CHRISTMAS PRESENT IN March? No wonder they have a 1-star rating. NEVER EVER AGAIN WILL I ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY AND I WILL TELL EVERYONE I KNOW TO DO THE SAME.

The Bradford Exchange Online Company Profile