1.16/5

516 The Bradford Exchange Online Consumer Reviews

Original review: July 29, 2019

I placed an order for a custom navy ring. After a few weeks I started to worry that I may have gotten scammed because I couldn't track my order. It gave me a shipment date then a week later pushed it up another month. I was getting concerned but then it changed back to the original shipping date. I received my ring a month later and though it took a while, after opening the box with my ring I was very pleased and satisfied. They did a great job and I have gotten many compliments on my ring.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2018

I called Bradford Exchange Customer Service to check the status of my order. I had ordered a personalized bracelet for my son, and was concerned as to why it was taking so long. I spoke to a representative, named Luciano, who helped me really well. You should ask for him. If he doesn't answer ask for a supervisor.

Get expert buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 11, 2018

I was concern to purchase anything from here because all the bad reviews. So I took the risk on ordering my niece the frozen snow globe. I order it on December 3rd and it arrived less than 5 days later. I was worried because her birthday is on Christmas and hearing all the reviews I was concern it would not make it. It did and it was absolutely beautiful! Thank you Bradford Exchange and I definitely will be getting other things from you in the near future!

Original review: Sept. 7, 2018

Bradford Exchange customer service is courteous and competent. Their phone number (1-866-503-9057) is easy to find online. Their hold music is enjoyable and wait time wasn't excessive. The CSR I spoke to helped by also removing my wife from their mailing list. As always it takes a while to stop receiving mail, but I receive almost no junk mail (my wife receives a lot).

Original review: Aug. 19, 2019

The flyer said that it was a collection of 3. After Christmas another one arrived and charged my account $86.78. When I called to complain, they said that it is a collection of 10 and that they would ship out another every 3 months. I told them that it didn’t say that anywhere in the ad. Told them to cancel it. They told me that I had to write a letter to cancel, which I did. Today, 4 months later, they again charged my account another $86.78! I have to go to the bank to close out this checking account. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THE BRADFORD EXCHANGE!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Bradford Exchange Online?

Original review: Aug. 15, 2019

Ordered and paid for 2 boxes total of £130.00 ordered 3 April. My elderly father ordered these for gifts for his granddaughters. To date these items still have not arrived. We have made several calls, my father is profoundly deaf, I his daughter manage all his affairs, despite me placing the order, Bradford Exchange refused to speak to me, that's when I eventually got through.

We had to have a letter of authority from to speak to anyone, 8 weeks after order we were then told the items would be another 8 weeks. We still have not received items. Several emails, several more phone calls, all ignored, you can never get through to customer service, we have now raised a recall from the bank. Disgraceful way to treat anyone, think of the interest this company is making on monies received and goods not shipped. My advice would be never order from this company.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2019

I ordered an item they immediately billed my but did not ship the item until I called and spoke to 6 different customer service reps (4 days later), who then gave me a bogus FedEx number (I even called FedEx, and they tried to trace this package and couldn't, stating if a tracking number was given they can find it in their system, which they could not with the number Bradford Exchange gave me). I stated on August 12th to cancel this order, however they quickly shipped it on August 13th so that I can't get a credit now until I return the item, which will be done immediately, since I want nothing to do with a company that gives false FedEx numbers. Now I have to battle with them for my credit. Just look at the Better Business Bureau website and see the 426 complaints about this company.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2019

Ordered a product online. The product tracking report claimed it would be delivered by July 23, 2019. On July 31, 2019 the product still had not arrived. I sent them an email about the product and tracking report. They replied they had cancelled the product. I had promised the product to my nephew. Now we are both disappointed. The Bradford Exchange has very poor customer service.

Original review: July 11, 2019

I would absolutely never let anyone I know use this company. I ordered checks, they printed my information wrong, making several excuses, said it was my fault and refused to do anything about it. They also advertised buy one box get one free. They didn’t do that either and again said it was my fault and again refused to do anything about it! Absolutely horrible company! DO NOT USE THEM!

Original review: July 8, 2019

This customer service woman said she was sorry but could do nothing. No offer for replacement, or repair, lucky me, sending me a twenty dollar gift certificate to purchase another piece of junk. If you people really read these then contact me. You have my number.

The Bradford Exchange Online Company Information