The Bradford Exchange Online

Stars Rating

• 4%
  • 95%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Bradford Exchange Online?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Bradford Exchange Online?
    Verified purchase

Reviewed May 27, 2024

I ordered two purses on 4/14/2024. They were not needed until June 15th, and my receipt stated they would be here no later than May 14th. I followed up with customer service who told me that they wouldn't have the order until later in June. I replied, "Could you put a rush on this? I ordered it in April." The response I received was that I should have used "Express Shipping" when I placed the order. I didn't need express shipping, when the occasion was two months away, but this was your mistake!

Customer ServicePriceStaff

Reviewed May 24, 2024

I am very disappointed Bradford Exchange. I ordered a 3-piece welcome sign in November of 2023, it's now the end of May 2024 I have yet to receive the whole thing, they continually take money out of account and pieces I have received DO NOT look like they are worth $400.00!! I am saddened and disgusted with the cost of this sign. I will say their customer service representatives were kind and patient.

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Reviewed May 18, 2024

After I canceled the subscription (and got an email from them) today I have another charge on my PayPal account. Will dispute the charge and will file a complaint with the Attorney General of Illinois.

Staff

Reviewed May 17, 2024

These people are straight up thieves. They sell one coin, and automatically create you a subscription. Doesn't matter if you agree to it or not. Then they take out 3 times the amount of the coin out of your account without your permission. I even blocked my card, and they still send the coin then you have to jump through their hoops to return it, and cancel the subscription you never signed up for in the first place.

Price

Reviewed May 16, 2024

After initial order confusion, I received cold cast bronze statue. It's PLASTIC! Nothing but plastic that has been painted. 100 dollars for plastic junk. Never again will I buy from Bradford! Flat out ripoff. Misrepresented and cheap as could be made.

Reviewed May 13, 2024

Please make sure what you are signing up for when you purchase an item. I purchased a full set of $2 bills and after 60 days I started getting billed again for each item. I had copies of all the charges on my two charge cards but I ended up paying twice on half of the order. Do not waste your money with this company.

Sales & MarketingPrice

Reviewed May 11, 2024

Beware of this place. They do a bait and switch. Lure you in for bargain prices, substitute higher priced items, add on expensive handling and postage fees besides automatically enrolling you in garbage you don't want and certainly do not want to pay for.

Customer ServicePunctuality & Speed

Reviewed May 9, 2024

Fool me once, shame on you! Well shame on me! I thought the first disaster waiting 3 months for delivery of a music box that didn’t play because it wasn’t glued correctly might be a fluke. Stupidly, I placed another order on 3/10 for a personalized gift (3 letter engraving) that still has not arrived as of May 9th! Mind you, a 3-year old could have done the engraving! Poorly manufactured products, delivery time is ridiculous, and bad customer service! Never again!

Reviewed May 7, 2024

I had previously ordered my personal checks through the Bradford Exchange several years ago. I needed to order new checks with my new address so I went back to them since they had my data stored. To ensure safety, I paid an extra fee for processing and delivery. Since I had a new address, I also decided to order return address labels at the same time. Well, the checks arrived (although not within the timeframe advised based on the extra fee I paid) but not the return address labels. After 15 business days had passed, I sent an email to their customer service department. They advised that they would request a replacement set to be processed and mailed.

Well the next 15 business days passed and I still do not have the labels. Another email to their customer service to request a refund this time. So my advice, DO NOT order anything from this company as they do not stand behind their orders and in my case never really bothered to process them to begin with. I won't make this mistake again.

Reviewed May 6, 2024

I placed an order on January 3, 2024, for the Yorkie Christmas tree & was given an estimated delivery in mid-March. On March 1, I contacted the company for an update. They said they had mailed me a letter (which I never received) saying there was a delay. The new estimate was April 11. I inquired for status again on April 5. The reply was a new estimated arrival of JULY 15, more than six months after my order was placed. Needless to say, I canceled the order. I would not order from this company.

The Bradford Exchange Online Company Information