1.38/5
Based on 75 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

The Bradford Exchange Online

Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Feb. 16, 2018

361 The Bradford Exchange Online Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Feb. 16, 2018

I have never purchased anything from them but yet I have attempted fraud charges on my credit card by them (TBE Bradford online)... 2 weeks ago I had to cancel my card due to fraud where someone tried to charge to other direct marketing companies. Not surprisingly they are still trying to charge from the Bradford Online... Luckily declined because I closed my card 2 weeks ago. Appears to be a big fraud ring.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2018

Seriously screw you Bradford Exchange. How are you even a business! Ordered in November. My track in order goes back a month and back a month and back a month and they tell me they need to make more of the item I bought!!! WHAAAT. Why would I buy an item they haven't made yet. HUMAN RACE DO NOT ORDER FROM BRADFORD EXCHANGE. "DO NOT BUY." Customer service is a straight joke.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Feb. 5, 2018

I ordered an item back (personalized figurine) in November of 2017. They had told me it was on the guaranteed before Christmas list, as it was a Christmas gift. Since it did not give me any information online about when I would be receiving my item, I called them. The rep I spoke with said it would be shipping out December 18th. Come December 26th I called again. I understood that due to Christmas it may take a little longer to receive, which I was fine with. But on the 26th when I call I was informed it had not shipped out and would be December 30.

So I waited. Around January 5th or so, I called again. Only to be told my item still had not been shipped. I was then told it would ship February 12th. Around the 25th of January or so, I called again. Just to confirm my shipping out date has not changed again. At that time I was told it would ship out January 30th. I was like okay fine, something is finally going right with this company. They told me shipping should only take a few business days. Okay, how many is a few? Then today, February 5th I called again.

Only this time to be told the item I ordered was out of stock. Like are you kidding me? After 2 months you are now telling me that my item is out of stock? Absolutely ridiculous. I canceled my order as soon as I was told that. It's been too long. I'm done waiting. Then Deb the supervisor I spoke with said they could only refund $30.99, because that's all they have taken out of my account. That's where I got extremely upset. I have screenshots and bank statements of the multiple withdraws that have taken out of my account. I was a first time customer and my experience was terrible. I will definitely not waste my time again with this company.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2018

I purchased checks from Bradford Exchange. I chose the 12-15 day shipping option because I was not in a hurry to receive them. Unfortunately, Bradford Exchange does not put any type of tracking number on this option. Whoever heard of a company not putting tracking on blank checks?? Anyway, the checks have not arrived and Bradford Exchange has no idea where they might be. I now have to change my bank account number creating a whole nightmare of other issues. I will never and I would recommend no one use Bradford Exchange for printing checks.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2018

I have tried two phone conversations, three if you count talking to management and two emails regarding EXCHANGING an item from Bradford Exchange. All I want to do is exchange an item that was not "technically" listed as a gift purchase under my name/address. Who wants to hurt a family member's feelings when all I want to do is exchange an item within their own company. I was told by two customer service agents, Paulino and William; and by Mike, from management, that there is no loophole to accommodate this transaction without offending and making aware the family member.

What company who has been in business for 44 years per Mike would have such dinosaur policies?! I do not want a REFUND! I just want to change an item which is completely not my style! If I could have given you a lower rating on customer service, I would. Shame on you Bradford Exchange for having such narrow loopholes that are not customer friendly AT ALL!! What a waste of money!! I will NEVER recommend or buy ANYTHING from your company. Customer service should be number one, but instead, obviously, it is all about the almighty dollar for you, Bradford Exchange. I am completely disgusted and annoyed! Thanks for nothing, Mike, for help resolving this issue!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Bradford Exchange Online?

Original review: Jan. 18, 2018

I was on the internet looking to buy checks at Wal-Mart.com where I always get my checks. But Bradford Exchange caught my eye with a deal: buy one box of checks, get the second free if you are a new customer. Well, I jumped right on it because they had Muppet checks and I am a huge Muppet fan! The checks came to $7.49. The standard shipping is $5.90 which is almost the price of the checks themselves, but since I only had a few checks left in my checkbook and really wanted Muppets checks, I sucked it up and went with the standard shipping, as any other shipping option was much more expensive. By the end of that business week, they sent me an email saying the checks had shipped.

A week later, I call the Exchange because they didn't give me the ability to track my purchase and the customer service representative said they are in still in transit. I then asked to verify that it will be 10 business days (which equals 2 weeks) until I receive my order. (I thought this was just an estimate and there is no way it is going to take that long!) He informed me that it will take 10-15 business days until I receive them which brings the delivery to three weeks on February 1st. I ordered these checks on Sun. Jan. 7, 2018. Does it really need to take nearly a whole month for checks to be sent from their Illinois facility to Pennsylvania? I can drive there and back and have them sooner!

I feel for this poor service, I shouldn't have to pay for the shipping and handling at all. Not only was it ridiculous that two orders of checks at $7.49 would be so costly to ship, but to wait so long for checks to be delivered as well? What kind of shipping am I paying for? Pony express? Wal-Mart.com delivers them within a week and I never had a problem with their products. I am going back to my original supplier and Bradford Exchange will never see the light of day in my house again, no matter how great their specials are. I think they need to run the check specials to get new customers, because they can't keep the old ones!!!

Original review: Jan. 12, 2018

I ordered a Snow Globe for my granddaughter for Christmas. Because the "fine print" is so difficult and vague to see... When I realized there was a $29.99 pending charge in my checking account I realized it was in a series I emailed them 1 week later to cancel any further charges. I have NEVER experienced such a convoluted system in my life. They make almost impossible to find a telephone number to speak with a representative so I had to send an email. Then, I found a number to call and called. I was told it would be immediately stopped from debiting my account. It wasn't. I called again and was told it would take 3 - 5 business days. Still nothing. What amazes me is how FAST they debit your account; but try to get a refund and nothing. Be warned. They could me my choice of any product for free and I wouldn't use them. Ever.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2018

When I placed an online order, I did not get an estimated shipping date only that it would be shipped STANDARD. I called Bradford Exchange customer service to inquire when I could expect to receive my order as it was a gift. The representative I spoke to offered to change the shipping from Standard to 2-day shipping. Then came back on the phone and said that 2-day shipping was not available for this item. That it would ship STANDARD which takes approximately 10 business days. Today, I went online to track the order and it says the estimated shipping date is mid-February to early March.

I called and spoke to Customer Service who told me the figurine is on back-order and he said I was told that. I said I had not been told that and he asked if I was suggesting I was told a lie. "Yes" if the backorder information was available to the rep I originally spoke to when we were on the phone, then she told me a "lie". She said it should arrive in 10 or so business days. I would have never proceeded with the order if I knew delivery was going to be so far out - as this was a birthday gift for January 9th.

I am very disappointed with the service received from Bradford Exchange – both the online portal and customer service that did not provide full disclosure regarding delivery at the time the order was placed. I couldn't then and won't now wait until February or March to give this as a gift. I told the customer service rep to cancel the order and will find something else. Still waiting for confirmation that the order was cancelled. A huge waste of time and a big disappointment.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2018

I have hasn’t the most horrible online experience with this company. They falsely advertise product they are selling. Due to their false advertisement my Christmas present I bought for someone got ruined. The thing I bought stated there’d be 9 pieces all together, but I only received one. When I contacted customer support I showed them how it stated what I was buying included 9 pieces they ignored it. Do not shop here. Also horrible customer service. Long shipping time. Expensive. Not good at all.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2018

I ordered a Patriotic hoodie in Nov 2017. It arrived on Nov 22 2017 with a 30 day return policy. It was too big so I returned it on Dec 1 2017 for a medium size or my money back. As of Jan 4 2018 I have not received my jacket yet. I have written to them about this but I don't get any response or my check back. It looks like I got ripped off by Bradford Exchange. I learned my lesson and will not order from this company again.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2018

Be aware of this company!! If you order from this company they will get your money and you WILL NOT receive your items and you WILL NOT receive your money back!!! I ordered a bracelet on 12/8/2017 and I have yet to receive the item. I received an email that stated it was shipped 12/21/2017. When I called they told me to give it until 12/30/2017. Well today is 1/1/2018 still no bracelet and I'm aware mail didn't run today. I just want my $140.98 back!!

Original review: Dec. 28, 2017

I purchased the Wonderland Express Christmas Tree and the Christmas Swing Tree. These are electrified tabletop Christmas decor that have moving parts. I have taken very good care of these and always put them back in the original packaging. The motors have now gone out. Here is the reply from Bradford after inquiring about fixing them: "We are sorry to inform you that we cannot repair or restore our products. Unfortunately, we also do not carry replacement parts. We would suggest checking your yellow pages for a company that repairs small figurines, jewelry or electronics in your area. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused." FOR THE HIGH PRICE YOU PAY FOR THEIR THINGS, YOU WOULD THINK THEY WOULD HAVE A SERVICE DEPARTMENT!!! NEVER AGAIN!

Original review: Dec. 26, 2017

I ordered 3 items for Christmas gifts in November. Only one out of the three made it here on time. I ordered an engraved Granddaughter Owl Always love you personalized glitter globe with her name on it and it came with someone else's name on it and it was so tiny I had to use a magnifying glass to read it. I ordered a beautiful Rock Your Style Handbag purse for my daughter and it says it was shipped on December 7, 2017 and it still hasn't arrived. When I called customer service they said I would have to wait until January 7th and if it still hasn't arrived to call and again and they would reship it at that time. I've also emailed them and have yet to hear back from them. This is the poorest customer service I have ever experienced. I won't order anything from them again!

Original review: Dec. 24, 2017

First time ordering from Bradford Exchange. My order was promised to me by Christmas but didn't even ship until the 23rd of December. I emailed them numerous times when my order said will ship by February 7th. I received no response on any email sent and my present will not be here by Christmas. I would have been happy with a response to explain what happened but to date still no response. First and last time I ever order from them.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2017

Back in the day, 1980s-1990 ish, we loved the quality of all Bradford Exchange (BE) collections and the authenticity certificates. Now, I feel it was been Franklin-Mint we liked instead. I was hoping to have "special" gifts for my family members and company staff. They came to me in packaging from CHINA and when I opened it, I was disgusted. If I wanted cheap, knockoffs; I would have ordered from AliExpress or Wish.com. Paying $66.00 plus shipping, $34.00, for a cheap-looking "Hello Kitty" bag was ridiculous. The $60+, small "Nut Cracker" egg had a ballerina magnet. The ballerina did not turn while music played, and I could not even close the egg with the ballerina inside. The whole "Faberge" egg was off centered at the hinge and was obviously a cheap imitation (not of "fine craftsmanship" as purported).

I was supposed to get everything before Christmas. I paid high dollars and received 4 out of 10 pieces ordered. I want a refund for the items that have not been sent. Beware of this company. I am going YELP and YOUTUBE this, showing everything I thought would come and what actually did. So upset for believing! It is obvious a less-refined generation, or a BOT is running this business. "Thomas Kinkade Collections?" I am sure he wasn't getting any royalties from this cheap, China-made junk. Makes me question why Mr. Kincade drank himself to death. Thank God, I split the payments up into installments. It is obvious BE makes their money on the first installment, plus with the shipping and handling charges. They know there will be massive returns. I can't believe they are still in business.

Original review: Dec. 24, 2017

Order from Bradford Exchange. Never receive. Called 2 time. They said by Dec 23. I called Dec 22 of 2017. Order place in November 2. Email said Dec 20 to the 23. First time ordering from the Bradford Ex. Will never buy from again. It's a Christmas gift. Now they say Jan 15, 2018. 200 dollars down the drain. Hmm what a joke. What a slap in the face by Bradford Exchange. It will never happen again. Because I never buy from you again. Thanks for making my Christmas un-Christmas this year.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2017

Terrible service, ordered an Ashton Drake monkey, used PayPal to pay for it, they sent me an order confirmation, and that was it, sent 3 emails to them regarding delivery, still nothing to this day. Customer service is absolutely diabolical, search elsewhere or you'll be doing all the legwork for the item you paid for and probably never receive. Avoid.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2017

I placed two separate orders on December 5th 2017. The ad said it would arrive in time for Christmas. I received the one order of a engraved heart pendant. The writing is so small I had to use a magnifying glass to see it. The second engraved heart pendant was also to arrive in time for Christmas, I got an email today saying it would not be ready for Christmas and when I called I was told it would not be ready until January 16th. Lesson learned. I will never ever buy anything from Bradford Exchange again. I will go to a local Jeweler and buy quality Jewelry.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2017

I wouldnt recommend buying anything from here. Got my mom the personalized family names ring. I saw the ring advertised on Facebook and thought this is the ring my mom keeps talking about. The picture looked great so I decided to order it for a Christmas gift for her. It showed up 2 days ago and when I opened it up to check on the spelling of the names to be sure they were right I couldnt even read them with my 20/20 vision. I had to find a magnifying glass and that didnt help much. The quality of the ring is not what I expected it looks like. Someone got in a hurry and slapped some metal together. All in all won't be shopping here again. Oh and customer service was no help. They didnt have time to take my call.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2017

I ordered a necklace for my wife as a main Christmas present in November, had an order number from them but, nowhere on their website to track any orders or to input REF no. Emailed them on 11/12/17 asking why it is taking so long? No reply from email so emailed them again on 15/12/17. The reply I got was the item "should" be delivered before Christmas. On 18/12/17 had an email saying that, "The item has now been picked from our warehouse and will be dispatched to you within 24 hrs". I asked the question as to why it had taken 3 weeks to pick an item from their warehouse, no answer was given as they had just ignored that question. How are any of their customers meant to track an item when they do not have these facilities on their site to do so?

This is the first time I have ordered from them and will be the last as their customer service is absolutely appalling, lack of communication and unwillingness to answer customers questions. If my item does not turn up before Christmas I will not be happy at all as this is my wife’s main present from myself. Bradford Exchange you should be ashamed of yourselves putting your customers through things like this especially at this time of year!

Original review: Dec. 21, 2017

I am writing this review as a first time customer and early because I am satisfied so far with the customer service I have received. I was worried after not doing my research of the company but looking beyond the negative reviews and knowing what I know with experience myself I knew to just ask and you shall receive before getting upset like I almost was. There is hope even when you’re flustered but I had purchased a Xmas gift for my loved one and was hoping to receive it before then. Luckily I found exactly what she asked for a long time ago on here and was just in time to make the purchase and deadline for Xmas delivery. My plan A item was sold out and glad I saw it unlike some people would have missed the print lol so I had to pay a little more for a gift that works out in the long run. I was worried that the gift wasn't going to get delivered in time so I was checking on it too early and worried myself crazy.

So I waited a few days and then came to the website with my purchase # that they give you to track the item. NOTHING was working. I even called the customer service multiple times that people seem to can't find or don't have their number lol but anyways and still nothing. So finally after being upset then calming myself down before I called them again to talk to a c.s. Rep. I got very great news that my item was already shipped out and that I'd receive it the next day. I was told I'd get it in the 23/24 but Christmas came early I guess lol. Like I said this was an early post to talk about their cs only. I will post again once I actually have the item in hand and my loved one opens it on Xmas day.

Anyways reviews are personal opinions that can scare anyone but if you believe in your opinion only and ask questions like I did for myself things will be ok no matter what. I gave the csr the info she needed to look up my info and in no time she was able to tell me what I had called for which was who was shipping the item to my home and also she gave me the tracking number I'd asked for. Easy and simple no problems. I saw the gift I'd ordered in the next town over waiting to be delivered to me tomorrow no later than 8pm! Hope all is well and all the parts are intact but I have faith that it'll be ok.

All in all I want to thank the Bradford Exchange company’s customer service reps and for giving me a first time customer a piece of mind in such a great crucial last minute shopping time. No matter how bad the reviews maybe I'm glad to tell my little story to maybe help someone who might have to endure what I did as a first timer! Until Christmas review 2 coming soon. I hope this really helps someone. Anyone who can't find the customer service number or whatever the number is 866-503-9057!! Merry Christmas all and a happy and safe new year. God bless!

Original review: Dec. 19, 2017

Messenger From Heaven pendant pictured facet of it as not smooth but facet when it came it was so cheap looking. I got it for my daughter. I will keep it. I'm 83 and ill. I can't find anything else. Disappointed!

Original review: Dec. 16, 2017

Ordered ring on November 10, invoiced November 30th. Contacted three times as to status of product, shows shipping on tracking website. December 16 no delivery. No responses from customer service, website says "To contact Customer Service via e-mail, please complete the form below. We will respond to your e-mail within 1 business day of receipt." Invoiced $244.08. No responses on refund of money. Terrible.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2017

I ordered several items online in Nov in plenty of time for Christmas. The website has you enter your payment info without a submit order option or even a total amount. As soon as I entered my info it took money out of my account before I even knew the amount, I had to check with my bank to see how much they took out. I decided I do not want the company to have my card info on file just because I will not know when they take anything out so I e-mailed them and told them to take my card info off my account and send me a bill. They sent me a bill and through my bank a check was sent payable on Dec 6th. As of today 12/14/17 they said they haven't received it and anyway it takes 2-3 weeks when someone pays by check. I now want to cancel my order as I know I won't get it on time for Christmas but then again I doubt if I would ever see my money back -- my bank offered to cancel payment which I just might end up doing.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2017

I have ordered 2 items for Christmas gifts. The first was ordered on October 14th. I still do not show that it has shipped and contact over the past 2 months has been responded to with "you'll get it when we receive our order from the manufacturer". WHY would you advertise and sell something you don't even have with a promise of Christmas delivery? The second item was ordered but shipped via FEDEX Smart Post and there is insufficient information on why it was not delivered and I don't know where it is but it certainly will not be in the hands of my loved ones by Christmas. There is NO CUSTOMER SERVICE number to call. The only option is to EMAIL and PRAY.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2017

I will never order from them again. I ordered a lighter collection. It appeared to be 7 lighters and a case for them. No problem. Then I get another lighter, number 8, so I call them, they stated that there were 10 in the collection. Sorry, it was never advertised as 10. There is no place in the collection for another 3. Prior to this time I ordered a bracelet in June 2017. I kept getting the “it’s back ordered” runaround. It’s now the middle of December. I’m done with these idiots. I get a catalog every two weeks but they can’t seem to fulfill their orders. I will never recommend this company, ever.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2017

I'm absolutely disgusted with Bradford Exchange. Placed an order for my husband's watch in September. Never received it for Xmas. Replied emails was horrific. And then in the end they just ignored my emails. Every time they was saying - "We are sorry for inconvenience. We are trying our best to solved problem." Never ever again will I be using Bradford Exchange. I was so upset that they did ruined my husband's Xmas.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2017

I ordered 3 of the Nutcracker musical snow globes. Cheaply constructed. Customer service is a joke. I wish I had checked before purchase. 2 of the 3 globes do not work (music part). No return shipping labels provided. Took 2 days and countless calls to get one sent. I was told to just take it to the post office and write “refused delivery” on it. No receipt. No proof. NO WAY. Finally got a return shipping label emailed. Am taking it tomorrow to ship back. Once I have proof of delivery I am disputing the charge on my cred card. Bradford says it takes up to 6 weeks to process a return. Funny they don’t include a return shipping label. Pathetic. Do not order anything from them. The quality is horrible!!! Never again!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2017

My issue is not yet resolved. Thanks for getting back to me. However, your email has not added any clarity. In fact you have added further cause for confusion. To begin – as there are only three photographed items on the website I assume that is the collection. So let me be clear now and say those are the only three items I care about – it’s been that way from the outset, now and until this is resolved. I wanted to buy what I could see – like most online shoppers.

As distasteful as this whole experience is proving to be I am now bit stuck because this was a birthday present for someone important to me. The Locomotive is already delivered. So I want to continue getting #2 & #3 to the same location. So to make it clear again – that is all I care about. I want those items with the track etc and then no more. What do you need to happen now for installment 2 &3? You say below go to the Make Online Payment option. For #2 & #3 or just 2? What happens with #3? So no-one is confused – my payment method is via PayPal which charges my credit card. However, as you will read on you will see that you have stated some contradictory and additionally confusing things clouding any real understanding where I am at in this transaction.

So that it is very clear before I move on - I did not cancel anything. I queried why I got an email saying that an item was about to be dispatched. I said I only ordered one item – thinking it was the entirety of what I had seen, and believed I had purchased. Yes, still, of course, thinking that the person the present is for had the complete train (3 items plus the track). I only recently discovered that is not the case. I still did not ask anyone to cancel anything. I said it was OK to send – still not realising that there is a separate payment for part two. I have kept all exchanges of email. You have sent a notification that the item is dispatched.

I’d feel bad about this confusion except this seems quite common for Bradford Exchange (there are plenty of online complaints of a similar nature.) You state: "Please note that we did not get the chance to send you 'Holiday Celebration' - 14-01540-702A before you canceled your collection as this was out of stock at the time, so you were sent 'Decorating the Tree' - 14-01540-004 instead." You did not get a chance to send “Holiday Celebration" before I cancelled the collection (I did not) yet it was out of the stock? That makes absolutely no sense. So I have been sent Decorating the Tree – you say? But apparently I canceled the collection (I DID NOT) - So was it sent it or not?

Also: "As this item comes with the ‘power pack’ and tracks please let us know if you would like us to order this separately so you may have a functioning product." If it comes ‘with’ why would I order separately? What do you mean by order separately? Why? I want parts 1-3 with the so called ‘free’ track. That has been the only constant in this deal. And: "Also our records show that you have been re-invoiced $169.97 for your second item 'Decorating the Tree' - 14-01540-004 as payment was rejected by PayPal." I have checked with PayPal – nothing has been rejected and there is no reason it would be. Feel free to send me the information showing that PayPal rejected a payment from me and I will follow up. OR feel free to resend.

Here is the summary. I DID NOT cancel anything – I queried a confusing email. I want the 3 items as per the website including the track. No more, no less. Have you shipped #3 Decorating the Tree as per your emails (x2) saying you have? If you have shipped #3 Decorating the Tree I can see that there is no PayPal payment taken from my account. I will not take any action at this stage but if received I will keep and pay what is owed. If my payment was rejected by PayPal how come no contact from either them or Bradford Exchange. You need to supply evidence of this if you wish me to address it.

What happens with #2 Holiday Celebration? Explain about the power pack and tracks – are you trying to now charge me extra for them? SO now waiting to hear back. Will also point out that the same person was gifted the Wonderful World of Disney Musical Christmas tree which is $299 + P&P - the workmanship is really poor - the quality of the figurines and decorations has totally put me off buying it for myself.

Updated on 01/26/2018: Refer also to my previous review which is for an issue still ongoing but closer to resolution. Here are a few things I have learned. PUT EVERYTHING IN WRITING - The customer service is shoddy and it is hard to get clear or direct answers. And the excuses are ongoing. IF YOU ARE TALKING TO THEM TELL THEM IT IS BEING RECORDED.

SPECIFY IF YOU WANT YOUR ORDER CANCELLED - Because I queried my order they cancelled my order and tried to make me pay by other means. When I did decide to continue with purchasing their overpriced collection as by that time the recipient has received part one of her birthday present (it was a special birthday so withdrawing the gift just did not feel right).

USE PAYPAL ONLY FOR PAYMENT - It is free to join up and they have been great handling past disputes for me. When Bradford customer service people tell you that you can only pay by cheque, money order or credit card over the phone they are lying. When they tell you a PayPal authority expires after two weeks ask them then how they expect a monthly payment for a collection to be paid. They are a PayPal account holder (note they advertise PayPal is a method of payment) - It was not too hard for me to do their job for them and work out I would process a payment to their account. You can do a payment to Paypal@bradex.com.au.

Just make sure you choose the right currency - I stuffed up and paid USD instead of AUD which that are handling in the most convoluted, confusing and uncommunicative way they handle everything else. PUT A NOTE WITH THE PAYPAL PAYMENT - Include customer number, order number, item name and anything else you want to drive home like 'final payment' or 'remove me from your mailing list.'

SPECIFY IF YOU DO NOT WANT THEM SENDING SUBSTITUTES - They will happily send a substitute product without consultation and expect you to pay the P&P if you return it so make it clear you will not. What you see on site is not necessarily what they will send. BEFORE YOU ORDER - check the measurements of the item - the pieces I have purchased as a gift are tiny and not worth the $169 AUD they are charging per piece - I should have checked before I ordered.

NOTHING IS FREE - refer to previous comments about over inflated prices - trust me they have built it into the cost and then some. IF YOU RESUME AND ORDER GET THEM TO CHECK THE SHIPPING ADDRESS - In the process of trying to get my issues sorted out they have managed to dispatch the last piece to my address instead of the person I gifted this to - I did not ask them to change the shipping address they just decided they would - also without any consultation.

And if they offer to send a second item to the correct address be sure that you are not going to end up having to pay to ship a second item back to them as would have been the case for me if I had not stopped them. It these items are that valuable I am not sure why they are so careless with them. My next battle is to sort out payment and get them to never send me another mailer again. I get one every few days.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2017

I ordered a locket in October for my Granddaughter's birthday in late November. When I had heard nothing after 3 weeks I emailed them asking for information on delivery, I did not receive a reply. After I had emailed 3 times more I got a reply asking me to email my address and they would get back to me, they didn't. I have twice tried contacting them by telephone to speak to an operator, each time I have been on the line 20 to 25 mins, with an automated voice saying now and again how they value my custom etc etc. You are then told to leave your phone number and they will ring back in the next 8 hours but they do not. I do not know what to do, they took the money from my account the day after I placed the order even though on ordering they say no money will be taken until item has been dispatched. I have tried every way to contact them but it seems impossible, they are disgusting.

The Bradford Exchange Online Company Information

www.bradfordexchange.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use