Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.13/5

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Unsubscribe at any time.

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

The Bradford Exchange Online Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Bradford Exchange Online?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Bradford Exchange Online?

Original review: Sept. 2, 2020

Read the small print... very deceptive advertising. Ie: They price a beautiful rendition of a Christmas tree at a price. Then after ordering you receive a small box of ornaments and a bill. What is supposed to cost max $249 ends up costing twice as much! No returns and stuff and bills keep coming. If you call for explanations you can hardly understand and when asking for a supervisor you are put on HOLD...indefinitely. Charged twice a month!! Big rip off!

Original review: Sept. 1, 2020

This company is completely fraudulent - total scammers! Without my ever placing an order, hadn't even heard of this company, I received a bunch of junk in the mail. I tried calling to let them know they made a mistake, but was left on hold for over 30 minutes. Now, 3 months later, I'm receiving "past due" notices to the tune of $42.79. Again, I tried calling only to be left on hold once more. I have no idea how this company got my address, but I'm reporting them to the US postal "mail fraud" department. Steer clear of BRADFORD EXCHANGE! :-(

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Unsubscribe at any time.

Original review: Aug. 25, 2020

Items with multiple pieces will be shipped separate. Each piece is priced separately. It takes 3 to 4 months to get your item. Ordered mine April 5 for a June 2 birthday. Got one part end July 3 other part August 28. 4 calls to customer service was a joke. Be very careful when ordering from there.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2020

All I can say is do not order from this company. They are deceiving on their products. You think you are ordering one but it is a set that you do not need that much of. They will keep billing you even when you return an item. It takes hours of your time to deal with the matter and their customer service.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2020

This company ask big ticket prices for items that certainly look good, but have poor quality control and really poor workmanship. This is racketeering at its best. Using slave labour markets and selling poorly made objects a luxury goods prices. BUYER BEWARE. The pictures look fantastic - but the delivered product is anything but. I have an Aliens clock that cannot keep time and the interior finishing demonstrates lack of skills, training and care. Many people have BE items that break easily, have broken in transit, don't work when they get them... The list goes on. They also have a poor attitude towards customer service; they do not deliver internationally so you cannot obtain pieces available in overseas markets. No way to place special orders or even get help having items posted internationally. In this day and age it demonstrates a lack of regard for customer service and towards customers generally.

Original review: July 31, 2020

I placed an order for my son. It was for 12 coins and a case. They keep sending me bill and now they are sending my son bills. I can not get them to stop and I have over paid. I will never order from them again. I would recommend that no one buy from Bradford Exchange.

Original review: July 29, 2020

Merchandise was shipped 7/8 2020 received track number. The tracking number is not valid and I’m unable to track package. The pack was to arrive within 7 working days. Company has not issue a refund after several request. They are a rip off company and should be shut down. Poor customer service!

Original review: July 21, 2020

Over 3 months ago I purchased a Music Box for my Daughters Birthday, I paid for the item immediately, and still today nothing received, my Daughters surprise ruined, and this company just ignores all phone calls and the 67 emails I have sent. They are a shocking embarrassment of a business with a completely heartless attitude to rob shoppers of their money, they should be shut down by the Regulator as it’s complete theft, the worse customer service I have ever experienced in 51 years.

Original review: July 14, 2020

I bought a $5 Liberty Gold coin. It was $999.00. After I received it I found at that series normally goes for about at the most $600. What a rip off. These people are scammers. I am Elderly and I purchased it for my granddaughter. This place is definitely a rip off. I want to be made whole.

Original review: July 7, 2020

I placed an order for Christmas for 3 Thomas Kincade lanterns. I did not realize that I was ordering a subscription plan. As I understood it, it was supposed to be a 3 lantern set for one payment. No it was 3 separate orders at the same price for each. I'm a bright person, and I can tell you that the description was very vague in explaining this. As it was a gift, I went ahead and paid for all three. After the three were sent, I removed my payment information from their website, as I had a gut feeling.

Sure enough, my mother called to let me know she received a 4th lantern. In the small print it does say that more would be sent as they became available, but this is extremely deceptive!!! I'm glad they no longer have my credit card number, but they sent a bill to my mom. My elderly mother now has to return this lantern and it is difficult for her to get around. What was originally a wonderful gift has now turned into a bad experience.

I can also tell that this company is purposefully scamming people since they have no mechanism for canceling a subscription on their website. They never sent me an email to let me know that another item was being shipped. I've contacted the company via their online message board to cancel the subscription, but have yet to hear back.

The Bradford Exchange Online Company Information