The Bradford Exchange Online

The Bradford Exchange Online Reviews

3.8/5 (486 ratings)

About The Bradford Exchange Online Reviews

The Bradford Exchange Online Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Bradford Exchange Online?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Bradford Exchange Online?

Original review: May 2, 2022

Sign up with one click. Easy. Cancel at any time! Yeah... not so much. The 10% off or free shipping is totally not worth the effort required to get the rebate, or even cancel your subscription. I eventually had to just contact my card company and tell them to stop paying this company.

Original review: April 10, 2022

I had an issue that I needed resolved and had only commented on a FaceBook post from The Bradford Exchange. A representative reached out to me shortly after I had posted and through communications, my issue was immediately resolved. It is so nice to find a company that cares about its customers and does what it can to make them happy.

Dale W.

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 5, 2022

This was a birthday gift paid for me in full by my sister. I continue to get overdue statements. Even after sending emails and sending information on the statement. And a daily offer to buy more items. Never again!

Original review: April 5, 2022

Wow never told us was a subscription get charged 60 every week or so get a piece of plastic with paint once a month and come to find out it is a 20 piece set so they can keep charging me 60 dollars. Whenever you want you need to make things clear on your website. No one is willing to pay almost 1500 or more for some plastic pieces.

Original review: March 19, 2022

Several times a week, I receive an invoice from the Bradford Exchange in the mail. I have NEVER ordered anything from you. Why are you mailing invoices to me for items I didn’t order and never would have ordered? I’d estimate that I have received at least 20 of these notices from you in the past two months. Sometimes, two arrive the same day for different items. I understand that some of my neighbors have the same problem. If this is a scam, it is a really stupid one. For example, here’s one I’ve received more than once for a “patriotic faith dog tag.” I am not patriotic, have no faith, and no dog. Are you connected to Trump? Please explain and STOP! You are wasting trees. Laura ** Pasadena CA 91107

Original review: March 19, 2022

Want to say over the years I have purchased many things from The Bradford Exchange and was very satisfied, recently purchased an illuminated Kinkade picture and it comes with no power cord - really, I mean the cheapest item I ever purchased came with a power cord. Then I find a power cord and plug it in, to find out you have to remove the batteries to use cord - really - I mean what the heck is wrong with this picture. It burns out and won't work at all now, they honor the exchange but you can supply a power cord and make it so you don't have to remove batteries to use the cord, just unacceptable selling, don't sell it if it is incomplete and not of standards of past, had another one and it had a cord and didn't have to remove batteries, just unacceptable.

Original review: March 5, 2022

My husband bought me a new ring. He is making payments. Well the ring I got a diamond fell out of it like two days after I got it. Now we are in the process of sending the rings back and getting his money back which I doubt he will receive. The ring was horribly crafted ...

Original review: Feb. 17, 2022

I ordered a blue jay bird figurine for my mom and she was happy with it. Actually the figurine looks good. To my surprise she received another one 1 year later because the first one is part of what they call a subscription. Remember Columbia House with their vinyl disk and tapes? This is the same type of outfit. Be warned Bradford Exchange is cut from the same cloth as Columbia House. My mom returned the second one. I called them and told them that it is on its way back and to cancel the subscription. They got the figurine back on February 02 and it's been 2 weeks since they got it back and I still haven't got my money back. Bradford Exchange you will now have to answer my credit card as to WHY it hasn't been refunded. I'm getting sick and tired of this **.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2022

I purchased a Disney sweatshirt for my wife for Christmas. Although it showed a price of $95 after adding shipping and taxes I paid $147.61. Now I am being charged a monthly recurring charge of $14.95 for nothing! I made a single purchase of a sweatshirt and paid handsomely for it via PayPal. I have not ordered anything else! I feel as if I am being taken advantage of (cheated) by unethical business practices. I will NEVER again do business with this company! Be careful!!

Original review: Feb. 5, 2022

Bradford exchange have been dishonest with payments. I paid the invoice and they still are trying to take money. We are now being bullied as they are sending letters threatening debt collection agencies. Why? I have letters of proof if required for others. We have had a customer service rep confirm there is no money owning, yet they still keep sending letters. Terrible communication and disappointed. We have made several forms of communication with them to find out why this is going on. This has become harassment on their side and a scam. Don't purchase from them.

The Bradford Exchange Online Company Information