3.5/5 (306 ratings)

About The Bradford Exchange Online

The Bradford Exchange Online Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Bradford Exchange Online?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Bradford Exchange Online?

Original review: June 29, 2021

I'm only rating 3 stars because I truly don't know if Bradford Exchange has any control over this, but I ordered a snow globe on December 5th, and it still hasn't shipped. It's currently June 29th. I email them once a month, but they keep telling me they are waiting for the item from the manufacturer and it will ship within 4 weeks. It's very tiresome, especially because the item was expensive (over $100). I'm just hoping it shows up soon.

Original review: June 14, 2021

Ordered Complete set of Nativity Set Bay Jesus $308. The order came in I returned the 2nd Joseph and thought we were done. Called them later when I got a few more billing statements saying I still owed. I called them they said they had to wait until return dept. credited the account I should just wait. Now I get a letter from collections for Bradford Exchange. They told me I sent wrong Joseph back and that I still owed. This was never explained to me before Collections I paid them to be done with them. Will never shop there again! The Bradford Exchange is a joke.

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 11, 2021

Bought Mickey Mouse handbag, used it occasionally. Within 6 months, the stitches around the handle started coming off and on the second time I attached the strap to use it hanging from shoulder, the hook broke.

Original review: June 3, 2021

Ordered jewelry for anniversary over a month in advance. First email said delivery in the same month as ordered. Next one said delivery in the month of anniversary. Now yet another saying the month after! Horrible service. Stay away if you are smart!

Original review: May 25, 2021

I have bought many items from Bradford and have never been treated so bad. They keep telling me I owe money which is not true. There was a sale on some smile shoes I bought Christmas time and I have done g mail, called, sent notes and nothing works. Covid or no covid they are very stupid and don't understand me. They keep saying call and you can never get through. I was forced to pay extra money to get them off my back. You have lost me as a customer. Irs ashamed because I would have bought more from them. I bought those shoes because they were on sale. Your customer service stinks and you should get more intelligent people to work for you. Show this to a manager. Shar

Original review: May 2, 2021

As a Military wife who just found her 3 sisters after 41 years, I thought ordering 3 matching rings would be a great gift. They came in a month late & different times ALL AFTER PROMISED DATE! Turned fingers blue within days. I received no communication from them and were very uninformed. I asked to mail the products back to get my 400.00s returned to no avail.

THIS COMPANY IS NOT THE SAME AS THEY WERE & QUALITY IS BUBBLE GUM MACHINE! Since then, I have received advertising every other day via postal mail and at least 4 times per day via email. Have asked several months now to be removed from both and they continue to harass me. FELLOW MILITARY... DO NOT FALL FOR THIS!

Original review: April 29, 2021

Do NOT buy from this company. They are sneaky, suspicious and a scam! We have been trying to cancel our elderly mother’s account for 3 months. The shortest version to the story is, she got trapped in the monthly collectors items when she thought she was purchasing a single item. She suffers from dementia and didn’t realize what was happening until it was too late. The first attempt, we sent a signed letter from her explaining the situation along with a large check in the amount they said she owed, and asked them to stop the items and close the account. We’ve made several more attempts of the same and each time paid off what they said she owed. Less than a week after the most recent attempt and payment, during a call to confirm her account closure, we find out her account is still open and she owes hundreds of dollars more from several months prior that they conveniently did not disclose during our previous contacts.

We can only guess the reason they withheld the information is to keep her account open since we were once told they cannot close the account with an outstanding balance; therefore, giving them justification to keep sending her stuff and adding on to her debt. Her mail is screened, catalogs tossed and unopened packages documented and returned; she’s not ordered anything new in months.

Bottom line is, they have sent her to collections, yet will not give us the full amount she owes or close her account, and keep sending her those darn monthly collectors which they make extremely difficult to return and provide no proof they’ve credited the account. They’ve given us excuses and lied to us every time!! Ironically their response to these reviews is a blanket statement telling us to email them so they can help resolve the problem!! We’ve ALREADY made several attempts with NO results and will not be contacting them again. This is fraud and a scam!!

Original review: April 27, 2021

I rarely buy myself a splurge item but I love the Homemade Happiness Kitchen Clock for $122 including shipping so after a lot of indecision I took a deep breath and ordered it. It's adorable and perfect for my kitchen. I carefully filled out my name and address, my phone number and my credit card information and hit submit order. I then began an excited week waiting for my perfect kitchen addition, tracking it's journey to my home...I thought. Finally the delivery confirmation and I hurried outside to get my new clock in. No package. My parents called and loved their ''gift.'' Yeah, they sent it to me--my name--and my parents address in Kentucky!!!! I didn't have the heart to tell them it wasn't for them so I'm not getting my clock. Why in the world the shipping department would send it to the wrong address I have no idea. But since my correct name and full address was on the order there is no excuse.

Original review: April 25, 2021

I ordered a Thomas Kincaid Christmas items which consist of three items Love, Peace and Joy. I ordered these in November of 2020 and only received one item which was the Love one. Called customer service and was told they were on back order and I would receive them of which I did not. Emailed customer service in April 2021 and was told I would receive the items in four to five weeks. I did finally receive the Peace item, but was charged for all three items again for which I had already paid for in December 2020 and January 2021. Please do not purchase anything from this company. They do not tell the truth and want to just keep recharging you. Have dealt with this for months and still have not received one of the items, but another bill of which items were already paid for. Bad business and bad customer service.

Original review: March 30, 2021

Bought 1 jacket with AIRFORCE for my son. Weeks later I get ARMY jacket. I called. In order to get another CORRECT jacket I will have purchase second jacket and return wrong first jacket. I send first one back. I get second jacket which was correct. Send it to my son. I do not see refund for second jacket I had to purchase. Then I get in the mail a THIRD jacket instead of refund for second jacket purchased. STill no refund. I call. Bradford has received second jacket but won't refund until the THIRD jacket is returned. All this time PAYMENTS are coming out of credit card. I call again and was assured all payments have been made in January. Today March 29th I have another payment that will post. I call. Was told this is final payment. What???? Good luck folks.

The Bradford Exchange Online Company Information