Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.11/5

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

The Bradford Exchange Online Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Bradford Exchange Online?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about The Bradford Exchange Online?

Original review: July 29, 2020

Merchandise was shipped 7/8 2020 received track number. The tracking number is not valid and I’m unable to track package. The pack was to arrive within 7 working days. Company has not issue a refund after several request. They are a rip off company and should be shut down. Poor customer service!

Original review: July 21, 2020

Over 3 months ago I purchased a Music Box for my Daughters Birthday, I paid for the item immediately, and still today nothing received, my Daughters surprise ruined, and this company just ignores all phone calls and the 67 emails I have sent. They are a shocking embarrassment of a business with a completely heartless attitude to rob shoppers of their money, they should be shut down by the Regulator as it’s complete theft, the worse customer service I have ever experienced in 51 years.

Original review: July 14, 2020

I bought a $5 Liberty Gold coin. It was $999.00. After I received it I found at that series normally goes for about at the most $600. What a rip off. These people are scammers. I am Elderly and I purchased it for my granddaughter. This place is definitely a rip off. I want to be made whole.

Original review: July 7, 2020

I placed an order for Christmas for 3 Thomas Kincade lanterns. I did not realize that I was ordering a subscription plan. As I understood it, it was supposed to be a 3 lantern set for one payment. No it was 3 separate orders at the same price for each. I'm a bright person, and I can tell you that the description was very vague in explaining this. As it was a gift, I went ahead and paid for all three. After the three were sent, I removed my payment information from their website, as I had a gut feeling.

Sure enough, my mother called to let me know she received a 4th lantern. In the small print it does say that more would be sent as they became available, but this is extremely deceptive!!! I'm glad they no longer have my credit card number, but they sent a bill to my mom. My elderly mother now has to return this lantern and it is difficult for her to get around. What was originally a wonderful gift has now turned into a bad experience.

I can also tell that this company is purposefully scamming people since they have no mechanism for canceling a subscription on their website. They never sent me an email to let me know that another item was being shipped. I've contacted the company via their online message board to cancel the subscription, but have yet to hear back.

Original review: July 1, 2020

I ordered 1 item from my mom and somehow got stuck in a monthly subscription with installment plans. I did not authorize this. They charged me 2 times, I emailed them 4 times and got an automated msg that seemed legit. They promised it was canceled. I was then charged again, so I called and they told me it was already canceled. So next I will have to switch my credit card and dispute these charges. Don’t buy from here unless you want to be charged for things you're not buying.

Original review: July 1, 2020

I purchased a Mother's Day gift at about $150, knew it would be at least a month late because of coronavirus and timing ordered. Made an account, got emails and confirmation and shipment notice. Went to sign back in and my account doesn't exist anymore, nor will it let me reset my password or get into my account to actually track the product. Messaged the company since the bracelet never arrived over 2 months past order and asked about tracking it, letting me know where it is, or about the account not working. Their response was if it hadn't arrived within 30 days to message back, said nothing about the account or tracking. Messaged back when it didn't appear and they just said they'll refund me instead with no explanation. I doubt I'll actually be refunded and I bet the bracelet was never sent out or made. Definitely don't think this is a legit company.

Original review: June 23, 2020

I ordered the Thomas Kincade Star of Hope nativity collection in December for $74.38 which was debited from my account. I only received 2 figures- an angel and a wise man. The company continued to debit my account 10 more times for a total of an extra $322.31. I never received the rest of the figures. They never responded to email customer service. DO NOT TRUST this thieving company with your credit card number!!!

Original review: June 23, 2020

The WORST I have ever had for online shopping, and I do A LOT since the corona virus hit. Shoppers beware. I ordered a ring to be made for my mom for mothers. I ordered it sometime at the end of April, knowing I was cutting it close. My fault, yes. I truly didn't mean to do it, but I ordered 2, only meaning to order 1. I caught it right and contacted Bradford exchange. Explained what happened and asked to change my order. Was told NO, they had already started the order. So whatever. Took 2. Keep in mind this was about a month till Mothers day, give or take a few days.

Here we are June 24, 2020 and still nothing. I have been calling. First I was they were being certified then they were going to be shipped on rush delivery because of the wait, then told the next 2 weeks after that, that process hadn't even started. I had to wait another week. So another week, nothing. So I called again yesterday, now they say maybe this week. I said, I want my money back. They said sure BUT ONLY WHEN THE RINGS ARE RETURNED. So roughly another 3-4 weeks before anything. So in total 3 or more months of wasted time and now they still have my money. Be careful. Now to spread word on social media. Please think before you buy. Frauds!!! That's all I can say. Still my mom doesn't have nothing for her mothers day. June 24, 2020.

Original review: June 17, 2020

I have a customer service number for the Bradford Exchange. 877-595-9507. Be prepared to wait a long time. I waited over half hour for a person to answer. I'm not pleased with the exchange. I've yet to receive my refund.

Original review: June 17, 2020

Back in MayIi orders a ring set and confirmation for June 10 delivery. Received an email all was on track. Never could log into account or anything. June 10th came and went and not a word or anything. So I called and “customer service” said no idea what I was talking about even though I had confirmation and order number. So let it go and I reordered same ring set. Down payment came out of account and received my confirmation and order number. Then seen the down payment was put back into account and taken out again for 3 days straight. Then received an email asking to call “customer service”. I did sat on the hold line for 15 per time I called.

First time lady didn't know what I was talking about and the call got dropped so called back and lady couldnt hear me. Third time I couldn't understand the lady. Language barrier was terrible. So called again at 1:20 central time and the automated system picked up and said closed for the day. Needless to say nothing got solved. So I sent an email and knew was not expecting a response and didn't. I have never had issues with this company for over two years. I would not recommend this company to my worst enemy.

The Bradford Exchange Online Company Information