2. Shopping
  3. Shoes Online

3.3/5 (45 ratings)

About ShoeDazzle

ShoeDazzle is an online retailer that primarily functions as a fashion subscription service. This means members pay a monthly fee to see a curated list of possible purchases each month and get other perks like extra savings. Started by Kim Kardashian and partners in 2009, the company was bought by JustFab in 2013. The two companies continue to operate alongside each other.

Pros

• Monthly subscription is not necessary
  • Free exchanges
  • New products every month
  • Option to skip months

Cons

• Shoes are pricey
  • Service can be confusing

Bottom Line

ShoeDazzle is a fashion subscription service. Customers can find a variety of shoes, bags, clothing and accessories on the site. VIP members get access to better prices and exclusive sales. Members can skip months.

What is ShoeDazzle?

Despite its name, ShoeDazzle offers a wide variety of fashion products. Along with a long list of shoe styles, customers can also shop for:

• Clothing: Dresses, sweaters, tops, bottoms, rompers, activewear and plus sizes
  • Bags: Backpacks, clutches, shoulder bags, crossbody, handbags and totes
  • Accessories: Belts, hats, face masks, earrings, scarves, sunglasses and watches

Customers can also shop by trend. Some trends include “Espadrilles,” “Office Chic,” “From the ‘Gram” and “Slay At Home.”

How does ShoeDazzle work?

ShoeDazzle starts you out with a style quiz that helps narrow down your style preferences to show you a more personalized product selection. The company calls this your personalized showroom, which is curated by ShoeDazzle stylists.

Once you shop and are ready to check out, you have two options. You can check out as a basic customer, as you would with any other online retail store, or purchase a VIP membership.

ShoeDazzle offers members several benefits for a monthly fee. Members get a monthly personalized showroom curated by ShoeDazzle stylists, up to 25% off retail prices, free shipping on orders of more than $49 in the contiguous U.S. and other members-only benefits.

Members can skip months whenever they choose, and there's no charge as long as you cancel by the fifth of each month. You can also cancel your membership at any time by contacting customer service.

ShoeDazzle price

ShoeDazzle’s VIP membership is $39.95 a month. This fee keeps your member status and goes towards your monthly purchase. Members are allowed to skip as many months as they choose. If you forget to skip a month and your card gets charged, your money isn’t lost — it’s added to your account as credit for a future purchase.

Most of ShoeDazzle’s products are reasonably priced, even without the discount that comes with the VIP membership. Shipping is free to most of the United States for purchases over $49. For orders less than $49, shipping is $6.95. Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. territories is $14.95, and express shipping is $24.95.

ShoeDazzle FAQ

How do I skip a month on ShoeDazzle?
To skip a month on ShoeDazzle, click the “VIP Account” tab and select your account details. From there, click the “Skip The Month” button and follow the instructions. As long as you skip by the fifth, you won’t be charged for that month.
Where is ShoeDazzle located?
ShoeDazzle is an American company based in El Segundo, California.
How long does ShoeDazzle take to ship?
In the contiguous United States, standard shipping takes two to three days and express is one to two days. Shipping to Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. territories can take up to 30 days.
Is ShoeDazzle a scam?
ShoeDazzle is not a scam. It’s a monthly subscription service. Customers are responsible for skipping a month to avoid being charged or canceling their account if they no longer want a membership.
Are ShoeDazzle and JustFab the same?
JustFab acquired ShoeDazzle in 2013. They still operate as separate companies but have the same owners.

Is ShoeDazzle legit?

ShoeDazzle is a legitimate fashion subscription service. It operates like any other retail subscription service, which isn't a business model everyone appreciates. It offers a wide variety of products for customers, and it provides discounts and other perks to members paying a monthly fee. The vital thing to keep in mind with ShoeDazzle is the fine print — if you forget to skip or cancel by the specified date, you are charged for the month. So if you shop as a one-time customer or stay vigilant about deadlines, ShoeDazzle is a good place to shop.

ShoeDazzle Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ShoeDazzle?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about ShoeDazzle?

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
Original review: Sept. 6, 2021

This company is a complete scam! I purchased two pairs of shoes in December 2020. I was urged to sign up for the VIP membership. No details or information was given to me about this “membership.” I just noticed I’ve been charged $40 a month since my purchase, without my knowledge or authorization!! They’ll be hearing from my lawyer soon!

Hello Lacey,

All feedback is important to us, so we appreciate the time you took to tell us about your experience with the VIP Membership. We strive to provide excellent member service, so a representative from our Member Services Team will be contacting you within 48 hours to assist you.

Ivy

Original review: July 6, 2021

This website has become a scam. You get a VIP membership and they will billed you 40 dollar a month, Sometimes the website is now not working which don't allow you to skip the month so you don't get charged. AVOID becoming a VIP MEMBER. The quality of their shoes has decrease a TON. You will find better shoes for the same price somewhere else. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY.

Hello Eliana,

We are sorry to hear that you disliked our VIP Membership terms. Someone from our Member Services team will be contacting you within 48 hours to assist you.

Daniel

Get buying tips about Shoes Online delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 10, 2021

They charge $39.95 as VIP Membership, and this is really scamming, and you will have to make over over $40 to get that back, even though it's own your money,

Be aware of www.shoedazzle.com. Customer service is just ignore you. And they just need money.

Hello Nyle,

Daniel

Original review: May 26, 2021

I being buying of this people for years to find out after I placed one more order out of the many ones I did for couple of hundred dollars on every single sale that they canceled my account and my order as well, so I called them, they said they didn't know and it was probably a mistake then he change and said I was making too many returns, They completely exaggerated that statement, if you buy anything between 10 to 20 items you think they all gonna fit perfectly? Is a big chance size color or anything will be a reason to return.

But wait, it get better, Most of the time I request return labels and I'm so busy at work I forget to send back the item, so I challenge Jeffrey from customer service, I told him, proof me I send all the returns you talking about and I'll proof you wrong, he said, "So what you want to do," I said I want my account back with all my points which It was over 70,000+ points (too many I forgot) I accumulated on my Diamond elite membership that they took from me and I never used, so yes my account still open and no points, I want it close now. SHOEDAZZLE YOU BETRAYED MY CONFIDENCE AND LIED.

Hello Lourdes,

All feedback is important to us, so we appreciate the time you took to tell us about your experience. We strive to provide excellent member service, someone from our Member Services team will be contacting you within 48 hours to assist you.

Daniel

Original review: May 14, 2021

Absolutely horrible experience. I called to cancel my account with ShoeDazzle several times. Last time was in February. I saw they continued to bill me even after I called to cancel the subscription!!! Called today once I noticed, and the sales representative was very rude and when I asked for a refund she stated "Thanks for saying that out loud." What? OF COURSE I am calling to ask for a refund when they never cancelled it when I called the last time!

I demanded a confirmation email showing my VIP Account was cancelled so I could ensure I would not be billed again in the future and she told me that was not possible! How am I going to have a paper trail of the subscription being cancelled if they won't even provide me with a confirmation email of the cancellation?? Just to call a couple months later and them to tell me I never cancelled it again? She only gave me a case number, **. That does not help at all if I can't prove the subscription was canceled. They are frauds that will bet on you forgetting you called/canceled your subscription only to charge your card once again.

Hello,

We count on our members to bring situations like this to our attention, so thank you. We apologize for your recent experience and would like to assist you. Someone from our Member Services team will be contacting you within 48 hours to assist you.

Daniel

Original review: March 13, 2021

Be careful. I’ve cancelled my accounts for both Justfab and ShoeDazzle at least 20 times. Beware that anytime you log in just to look after you’ve cancelled, they will reinstate your membership and start billing again. Change your card number or block them from your bank. I found out I have 3 credits on justfab and 4 on shoe dazzle. I had to order things I only half way liked or needed just so I can cancel. As soon as I receive my items.. all 7 of my purchases I’m canceling this service! Do NOT log in, just to even browse. They will steal from you. Not to mention the shoes this season are horrid!

Hello Catherine,

Daniel

Original review: Feb. 26, 2021

I’ve been patronizing Shoe Dazzle for years, in December I bought 3 pairs of boot. I wasn’t satisfied with it. So I returned it and asked for a store credit to purchase another pair of shoes. We’re almost in March. Shoe dazzle received the package I returned. They refused to issue a store credit. I’ve been on this since December 2020. Every time I call, they tell me to wait for 72hrs. This site is a fraud. Please don’t buy anything from them. They’re so inconsiderate and they’re thieves. When you’re not satisfied they never issue a store credit nor refunds. Stop robbing people of their hard earn money. Fashion Nova would issue a store credit. I’ve never had issues with them for years.

Shoe dazzle is living on their customers money. Always issue a store credit and stop frustrating innocent people. I regret ever buying shoes from shoe dazzle. The agents are so mean and rude. They don’t care about anything. If customers stop patronizing your business I guess they will lose their job. Fake site. Hopeless people. DONT PATRONISE THESE PROPLE. THEY TREAT THEIR CUSTOMERS WITH SO MUCH HATE.

Hello,

Daniel

Original review: Feb. 15, 2021

I called ShoeDazzle to inform them of my card being compromised. Payments were taken before this and now I can’t pull up the account as it is noted as authentication failed. I truly have enjoyed their services for more than 6 years. I just want those payments rolled over into my new account. Please Help. Call me ASAP. I really want to hold on to this account. I have my grandchildren and my daughter enjoying their deals with ShoeDazzle as well. Please Help!

Hello Evelyn,

Original review: Dec. 14, 2020

I used Shoedazzle for over 2 years with no problems. However, I tried to make a purchase recently and my prepaid account I have used for years was denied yet they charged my card. Beware. They do not care about loyal customers. I am currently awaiting my refund from the card they claim is suddenly after 10+ purchases considered "unacceptable." They used to seem genuine, now they are completely shady and hard to contact. Shame on shoedazzle for their behavior toward me. I didn't want to take my business elsewhere but I guess I will now. If my refund is not processed I will make sure to warn everyone that they are now scammers.

Hello Rachel,

Original review: Dec. 14, 2020

Customer care representative doesn’t understand English neither you can understand their language. I created multiple accounts on behalf of my family member and ordered and they charged me for each account 39$ per month till then they dint had any issues neither they notified me for any multiple accounts but when I didn't receive my package this year during holiday and complained about it and asked for the reshipment then they raised the issue that I have multiple amount so we cant reship.

I called them multiple times for this issues but they keep saying give it more days. Their courier service are very bad. This is the third pair of boots I lost from them. I recommend this site to my friend and when she ordered one boot it was showing in stock but when it didn't arrived on time she called to customer care. They said, "Sorry it got out of stock. You have to ordered something else." I cant recommend this site to anyone now. Highly disappointed lost me so much money.

Hello Arunima,

We truly apologize about your experience! Your feedback is important, and we would like to make things right. Someone from our Member Services team will be contacting you within 48 hours to assist you.

ShoeDazzle Company Information