2.77/5
Based on 35 reviews that contain star ratings

35 ShoeDazzle Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: March 15, 2019

I ordered a pair of shoes in the month of January and they turned out to be really nice shoes and they were on sale so I thought, "Wow what a great deal..." just to find out that THEY WERE MAKING WITHDRAWALS FROM MY ACCOUNT WITHOUT MY PERMISSION. They were taking $40 out in the month of February and March. I was going through my banking app and only found out tonight. First thing tomorrow morning I am going to cancel my debit card. BE AWARE AND DO NOT TRUST SHOEDAZZLE!!!

Original review: Feb. 25, 2019

0 stars!!! Never again!!! My name is Grace just in case these people are horrible. They will stay with your money with shoes you do not even want. They never said you cannot exchange more than 1 time and you won't get your money back. Do not do it. The size fit different so when you want to exchange it's a problem. Too much hassle. I am over it !! Stay away. These people are horrible!!!

Get expert buying tips about Shoes Online delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2019

ShoeDazzle prices (before the sales, discounts and VIP sales) are absolutely ridiculous. Yes they have a great selection of items, but their clothes, shoes, etc are Rainbow level material (not shading Rainbow, I love Rainbow). I've brought 4 pairs of shoes and boots from them and was only able to wear the boots. The heels were cute but not comfortable. Also, they dictate how you can use your credits. They charge your card every month for 39.95 then tell you HOW you can OR cannot use it. The plus size selection is a hit or miss. I had to be on the website for a few hours before finding something that I can use my credit with.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2019

I’ve ordered countless times and taken full advantage of the many reduced sales. I have never had a significant problem. I live in Canada and get my orders very quickly. My product is never a surprise and I think they are made as well as super expensive products. I’ve never had them fall apart on me. Sizing is pretty good but all companies can vary their sizing. Sometimes I need a thinner sock but others to be sure I’ll go up 1/2 a size. You have to look at the pictures. If it had a pointy toe and it’s a slip on boot it may take a size bigger to fit you. Same with clothes, if it’s a baggier shape then your size or one smaller is fine but the tailored stuff tends to run more form fitting.

I’ve had problems with the site and not being to order and I had a rep help me out pretty extensively so really I find it hard to complain with a site that offers boots for $20 etc and has crazy good sales. Sure I’d love more options as good products disappear quickly at the sales but that’s what happens when there are sales, people buy. Sometimes I buy multiples of products because I can get a deal and a look that no one has. So ya I'm a happy customer! Sorry that not everyone else is.

Original review: Jan. 8, 2019

I bought boots from ShoeDazzle - and before anyone says maybe I bought the wrong size, I bought the same size that I have always bought. After a few hours of wearing my boots, my feet were squeezed so badly, that I woke up with a severe foot sprain and had to rush to the ER. I tried to inform ShoeDazzle but their customer service simply refused to do anything about it.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ShoeDazzle?

Original review: Jan. 1, 2019

I bought some items from ShoeDazzle and found that most of them were so cheaply and badly made that I needed to return them. I was confident that the company policy of accepting returns for store credit was a good one. Here's the deal, though. There were some items that were on sale for $7, and I thought that might be a good way to use my store credit. Nope. If you bought those same items using store credit, the price was $39.95. Don't get roped in. It's just more cheap crap made in China.

Original review: Dec. 23, 2018

I ordered two pair of boots, and never received them. I tracked them and I clicked on the tracking number and it gave me a totally different pair of boots plus it showed one pair of boots not two. So not only did I not receive my package, 9 days after it’s says “delivered” on the tracking status but the tracking number was completely linked to a different pair or boots!

Original review: Dec. 21, 2018

I found some cute boots on sale for me and my sister in law on ShoeDazzle. The boots took a month to come but they took the money out of my account the next day and continue to charge me 40 dollars every month. I canceled my so-called membership that I know I didn't sign up for and told them to refund me... Crossing my fingers it works.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

On Dec. 8, 2018 I was charged $39.95 Even though I chose to skip shopping for Dec. 5 days earlier. Called Saturday December 8th in the morning and the rep apologized and promise to refund my money. Today Dec.12th still no refund... so I called this morning before work and was told the rep never processed it! In fact after she lied to me my attorney and I found out from my bank that the rep went back and debit my card again the same day @ 10:00pm! I am now pursuing fraud charges against ShoeDazzle and the incompetent thief representative!!! Please do not purchase Anything from these scamming thieves!!!

Original review: Dec. 5, 2018

BEWARE! BEWARE! BEWARE! It has taken 12 months to CANCEL my daughter's membership... Numerous phone calls, promises by SD, filed FRAUD against them with my credit card company. All to no avail. Finally, after three more months and more calls and promises. Today SD is telling me the last 6 months' membership charges WILL BE credited to my credit card, the account WILL BE closed, I WILL receive a confirmation email and I was given a CASE ID #. We will see if it REALLY HAPPENS! BEWARE!!! BEWARE!!! BEWARE!

Original review: Dec. 1, 2018

Don't order from them. They will gladly take your money instantly and cancel your order days later because they oversold the product. I was so excited. Now I'm out the money and out on shoes. This is not how you do good business.

Original review: Nov. 12, 2018

I hate the fact that most of the shoes that I go to are sold out. I can understand if it's only a few. They need more shoes in stock. I just feel that it isn't worth a monthly fee for something you can hardly find.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2018

They lure people to buy something for 10 dollars but they turn around and charge you 39.95 For membership that you didn't agree. Even if you cancel the membership you lose 39.95 dollars. It is fake and fraud. Don’t fall for the 10 dollar shoe sale. They count that fine prints as informing you with membership terms.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2018

I'm sure the shoes look great cause I had a couple pair picked out to buy. BUT...what they don't advertise is you need a credit card on file so they can pull 40 bucks a month out just to be able to buy shoes from them. SO NOT COOL so watch out! If you don't sign up for that...shoes shoot up in price which makes it hard to get too excited about buying shoes there.Ripoff. Good luck everyone.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2018

If I could give NO Stars I would. This is the second time I have been screwed by this company. I purchased a pair of boots Wide calf (which are hard to locate). Great deal, paid very little. After I clicked the order to submit I noticed the address wasn't full and correct. I immediately called and gave the new address. They were to arrive 10/2/18. I go out of town, come back no shoes. I find that they tried to deliver but the address was wrong! After I called and gave the correct address AND CONFIRMED IT! So since I have been screwed before, I decide to wait for them to call me. Guess what they never did.

So I call them 10/22/2018 only to find that they resold my shoes! I am a pretty easy going person, but have had enough of the pitiful, ridiculous, excuses. “I'm so sorry, I don't know why your shoes were resold, blah blah blah.” Needless to say I cancelled my subscription and will be receiving a refund. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY for your shoes. It’s hard enough to get the shoes you want, because they are never in stock and when you finally get the pair you want they screw the order up and resell them!!!

Original review: Oct. 16, 2018

I called and spoke with someone yesterday and he told me that the 39.95 was still in pending and told me it would be reversed. Well it didn't even after I canceled my account. It even says on their website if you cancel you will not be charged. I did everything they asked. Didn't have this problem with JustFab.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2018

I ordered my shoes on October 3rd. October 10th, I got an email stating that my order has been cancelled, because they decided to sell me things that were out of stock. I now have to wait an additional 5 to 7 days to even get my money back. So at this point, a week later I'm out $40, and have no shoes. The only response from the company is, "I'm sorry." That just does not work for me. You don't take people's money for things you don't even have in stock. You don't wait 2 weeks to refund it. I suggest not doing business with them at all. You may or may not get shoes, but you sure don't get your money back either. Not in a timely fashion.

Original review: Oct. 27, 2017

I liked that ShoeDazzle featured a specific showroom with shoes that fit my style and taste. I just wish I could have browsed at my leisure without pressure. I purchased my first pair for a discount, and it was great. They lasted a long time and I got a ton of compliments on them. I absolutely loved the shoes. After that, I hated how every month they'd keep the credit card on file and I'd have to remember to skip the month if I didn't want to buy anything or get charged. It felt sort of like a scam. I totally would have stayed a member and purchased more if I wasn't so afraid of forgetting to skip and being billed.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2017

My overall experience from the shopping online is pretty satisfying. The online page navigation and the checkout process were simple. The pictures of products were clear and the prices were fair. I do have to wait however long the shipment arrival is. Some may be 5-8 business days, while others can take up to a month for me to receive my product. But I like the ability to look at items as if I'm shopping in person, but in my own comfort space. Clicking through pages on the PC is much more convenient than shoe shopping all over the city until I find just what I'm looking for.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2017

I always have fun shopping online. I like being able to shop without having to deal with a lot of people and being able to find the shoes I want when I want or need them. I rarely need help when shopping online as I shop online all the time but if I need any further help I can always call them. There is always someone online to help me when I need it too.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

I loved to shop here quite often. It was very easy to navigate the website and they have a great selection of all different kind of shoes and accessories. It also has the best prices, and free shipping. I was very surprised at how easy and helpful they were and good customer service. They are really a good company and I like them. It is so perfect.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

The website is simple to maneuver and easy to use so it's very easy to find what you're looking for. There is a fair product selection, and they made my shopping and ordering simple. However, I don't like how most of the shoes are for dressing up or fancy occasions though. If they could improve the variety of shoes that they have, that would be nice because the more types of shoes they have, the more customers they will get. But they have a lot of different designs of shoes that are super cute. Plus, they have great deals, like the buy one get one for free. The starting off price for one pair is $30 I believe, and you get an additional free pair which is really good.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

I have a lot of online shopping experience, and in shopping on ShoeDazzle, everything went smoothly the way I anticipated it to and my shoes arrived just as ordered. I know it's an online shoe store, but the websites style feels very dated. Better discounts and clearance events would also be a huge plus. Also, a more appealing website. But they have a very nice selection of shoes in a variety of styles and brands. Plus shipping was very fast, only took about 2 days total. Shoes looked great, no scuffs or indicators of wear.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2017

There's a variety of shoes to choose from and all different styles too. You were able to take a quiz to say what kind of shoes you liked so that it was easier for the website to filter shoes to your liking. But, there are weird shoes. After a while I would see some ugly shoes that I wouldn't be seen with in public. I would retake the quiz that let the website know what I liked but it was still not working so I gave up on the website. I never liked the clothes on there so I didn't have a reason to stay on the website since it got boring fast and there wasn't anything that would interest me so I stopped buying shoes from there. It was easy to use and easy to find shoes at first since there was a wide selection of shoes that I like and then a couple months later there wasn't.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2017

It was very to place an order and the service was fantastic. The variety of brands they offer are awesome. You can find anything you want from name brands to off brands or casual, dressy, sexy. Payment options could be somewhat better though. I need flexibility in terms of payment and they should offer PayPal or something else besides credit cards. Other than that, I would highly recommend using this site to buy shoes. Love it so much and can't believe I did not discover this site sooner...

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

I look to see what I like and from there, I pick a bunch, like 5-10 pairs and then I break it down to figure out the one or two pairs I actually want to purchase. It is simple and I can find what I want since the website is organized for me to figure out exactly what suits me and there is a lot of variety for anybody to enjoy. It was good.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

The price was great and offering great selections and also very fast shipping. I didnt feel as though I was just picking out shoes, boots and or sneakers just for the sake of getting the pair I needed for the program. The first purchase was very easy and the shipping was great. The longer I stayed a member then it seemed to be harder to find something that I wasn't settling for. It suddenly seemed to me the choices got less and now they just expected me to buy the two pair per month. If I'm having a hard time it's because I was unhappy trying to choose. I even had my daughter pick out shoes and boots that she may like.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

I like that you get styled and they have the 2 for the price of one and VIP listing, the variety of colors and also they sell accessories, bracelets, necklace and rings, purses and chokers. Can't go wrong with shopping here and so fun just going through all selections. But they don't have plus size clothing and sometimes I don't like when they're all sold out of my size and they should have some type of promotion for customers that don't have VIP listing like 3 purchases you get free gift or something. That would be great. Also a thing that needs to be improved is that you click a picture to view a shoe that when you go back it won't start you back at top of list. I hate scrolling down after I already saw the shoes at top. Other than that I love this site, my fav. Fast and sometimes free shipping. ShoeDazzle you guys are great.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

The search aspects allowed me to find the type, color and size of a specific shoe very easily and quickly. I like that the selection was very large and there were many price points and designers. I'd like more of a detailed description of each shoe and more sizes for people with wider feet. The pictures could be a little bit larger. I'd also like more sales and promotions each season.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

They have great offers, and they give you a lot of incentives when joining their VIP program. I like the design of the page, it's easy to maneuver and ordering was a breeze. But the reviews should be closer to the product. Some of their shoes have the wrong sizes and it is a pain to return them. I could've read the reviews, but I blindly trusted that the shoes were actually their advertised size. I wish they could've had size comparisons to other shoes, in order to see if the sizes were similar to shoes that were bought prior to that one. Plus it takes forever to cancel - I had to constantly tell the lady on customer service that I was sure I wanted to cancel.

ShoeDazzle expert review by ConsumerAffairs

ShoeDazzle, founded in 2009, is a part of TechStyle Fashion Group and is a membership site. Consumers must choose and order a new pair of shoes each month or visit the site to skip their monthly order to avoid being billed. Consumers who forget to skip their order will be billed for store credit to be used at a later time.

• Style quiz: The first time consumers visit the site, they will be guided through a style quiz. ShoeDazzle uses their responses to make personalized recommendations.

• Customer service: ShoeDazzle prides itself on customer service. Customer service representatives are available by phone 24/7, and the company has a very short average hold time.

• Selection: ShoeDazzle designs and manufactures its own brand of shoes and clothes, but some other brands may be available depending on the season. The site stocks women shoe sizes 5.5 to 11.

• Shipping: Shipping is free on all orders over $49. Shipping is free for members when they order over $39 worth of merchandise. Expedited shipping is available within the contiguous United States for an additional fee.

• Returns: Unsatisfied customers have 30 days to return or exchange shoes. Those who wish to exchange an order shipping to the contiguous United States can do so without paying for return shipping or a restocking fee. Customers in Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. territories and Canada must pay for return shipping.

• Best for: ShoeDazzle carries women’s shoes and is best for busy women, professionals and fashionistas.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs