2. Shopping
  3. Shoes Online

Learn More
Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.08/5

ShoeDazzle is a monthly clothing and shoe subscription service for women. Once you create your style profile, ShoeDazzle’s fashion team curates shoes and accessories for you. VIP members choose what they want shipped to them each month. VIP Membership costs $39.95 per month, but members can skip months.

ShoeDazzle Reviews

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: April 12, 2020

I first signed up with ShoeDazzle November 2019. I ordered twice boots, sandals, and dress heels. All the shoes were poor quality and worst of all they were painful to walking and after less 1 hour I couldn't stand in them. I contacted them in January to cancel and they have a hard time and still didn't cancel. I have to contact them again and they refused to refund me for January. RIP off company. Do not buy..

ShoeDazzle response

Hello Shemika,

We strive to provide excellent products and services, so it genuinely dismays us when things like this happen. We value the opportunity to resolve this issue and someone from our Member Services team will be contacting you within 48 hours to assist you.

Best,

Daniel

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: March 6, 2020

I purchase several styles of shoe from ShoeDazzle and they all hurt my feet. I have to go up 1 or 2 sizes. They shoe are so uncomfortable and cheap material. They claim to have 83% of customer satisfaction on their website with no reviews. I know this can not be true with all the reviews online stating the same experience as me. I wish I would have research more before buy from them. They need to be force to sell better quality of shoes and customer guarantee on their product. So disappointed!!!

ShoeDazzle response

Hello Ashley,

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you had with your order. We value you as a member and want to make things right! Someone from our Member Services team will be contacting you within 48 hours to assist you.

Best,

Daniel

Get buying tips about Shoes Online delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2020

This was my first time actually purchasing from this site because there have never been reasonably priced shoes that I wanted when I made accounts previously. This time I had shoes I liked and placed the order. The order never actually showed up on my account but the money was removed from my PayPal account. Almost 2 weeks after the order was placed I contacted their customer service which was worse than useless. The rep literally could not tell me anything I couldn’t already see. All she offered to do was to assist me with placing the order or give me a 10% off.

First off the shoes I wanted don’t seem to even be on the site anymore. And 2) 10% off would literally be $1. Like seriously? You take my money, don’t fulfill my order, make me have to call and you think after all of that 1$ will make it better? This company is trash. I will never try to order from them again. I will not suggest them to friends. And I don’t suggest anyone reading this review to even bother visiting their site. I now have to take more time out of my day to reach out to PayPal to make sure my money gets back to my card.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2020

I purchased my first pair of shoes back on 2/08. I didn’t find out until 2/18 that FedEx delivered my shoes to the wrong house. I contacted ShoeDazzle and told them what happened. At first the representative I spoke to gave me a hard time and I’m guessing she thought I was lying about not receiving the shoes which I wasn’t. I’ve had issues in the past with FedEx delivering my package to the wrong houses and that’s what I explained to her. She put me on hold several times and finally said that they would send me another pair of boots. I have a funny feeling that I may not receive the new pair because I was suppose to get them today on 2/22 but it still hasn’t been delivered. I don’t think I’m going to purchase another pair of shoes from them unless somehow I can get the shoes shipped through a different shipping company.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2020

Subscribed to Shoe Dazzle because their website showed really cute shoes. First of all, the price for the subscription is ridiculous ($40) but you can skip the month but you HAVE to remember to do it on their time frame to skip (which is like 5 days) or else you get charged $40 for the month. What I was most upset about was the quality of the shoes. Ordered a pair of high thigh boots. I’m normally a 6.5 in shoe size but I ordered a 7 just to be safe. Those boot were so tight and they felt like they were made out of cardstock. I also ordered 2 pairs of sandals. The first pair ripped on me in the first couple uses and the second pair is so flimsy and uncomfortable I’m not risking wearing them to then be left walking barefoot again. Worst company ever!!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ShoeDazzle?

Original review: Feb. 14, 2020

I ordered my first pair and realized I’d be charged almost $40 a month for the subscription so I had to call to cancel the membership. The FIRST call he hung up on me as soon as I said I wanted to cancel, the SECOND call I think he pretended to start breaking up and just muted the call (for a few minutes!) until I hung up, and finally the THIRD time calling was a success. Ridiculous that I had to go through this.

Original review: Feb. 13, 2020

Unimpressive quality shoes. Hard to cancel. You have to get in touch with a person and are unable to cancel online like normal- you have to use live chat. Their phone answering system is terrible and did not even work correctly - was useless. Feels like making it harder for people to cancel is a great way to rake in some extra cash! And if it goes through before you have the time to get in touch with someone through either of their sub-par ways of canceling, they offer no refunds! Will never go back to that company!!

Original review: Jan. 29, 2020

I’m very displeased with these crooks. I purchased shoes for my sister back in August only to find out 2 weeks ago that I was being charged from Oct to Jan for a membership I didn’t want nor aware I was tied to. These crooks then sent me 2 gift cards that I can’t redeem unless I do it from Shoe Dazzle website. I was supposed to get my order on Sunday. So here it is a Tuesday and it just arrived. Me thinking that were trying to accommodate me and to apologize for taking my money unbeknownst to me; they sent me gift cards that I can’t use. The days of making sure your customers are happy with the service and continue business is null and void. They’re crooks and I would never recommend or refer this place. I’m left feeling scammed.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2020

My experience with Shoe Dazzle has not been a good one. You are required to call them between the 1-5 of the month in order to avoid getting billed $39.95. I've done that each month. I have been billed two consecutive months which caused me unexpected fees. One of those times I was refunded. The next month I was told I was refunded but instead $39.95 was debited from my account again instead of a refund. I spoke with the manager who insisted I call my bank. I called my bank and I conferenced the manager in so that he could hear the supervisor at the bank tell him there was not a credit to my account but a debit done instead. Do you believe even after the bank confirmed what I was telling the Shoe Dazzle manager I still did not receive a refund. The WORST company I have ever dealt with. The customer service is horrible. They have no concern for you. It's as if they're programmed and want do anymore for you than they have to.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2020

THESE PEOPLE ARE SHADY AS HELL. I had ordered my first pair of boots for $10 and was very unaware that I was signing up to get $40 taken every month. They do not say that at all, I guess you have to go and search really hard to find it. Well anyway, I ordered these boots Dec 2017. I’m just now finding out that these people have been charging my account for 13 months. I have had $520 taken.. same with JustFab, EXACTLY LIKE THIS COMPANY. When I tried to cancel, I have to call or wait to chat w/ someone instead of easily cancelling online. Why isn’t it as easy to cancel as it is to sign up? And when I did get someone to chat with, they kept asking to reconsider and am I sure I want to do that. Like yes, obviously if I keep saying I want to cancel, I want to cancel. Please BEWARE OF SHOEDAZZLE AND JUSTFAB.

ShoeDazzle author review by ConsumerAffairs

ShoeDazzle, founded in 2009, is a part of TechStyle Fashion Group and is a membership site. Consumers must choose and order a new pair of shoes each month or visit the site to skip their monthly order to avoid being billed. Consumers who forget to skip their order will be billed for store credit to be used at a later time.

• Style quiz: The first time consumers visit the site, they will be guided through a style quiz. ShoeDazzle uses their responses to make personalized recommendations.

• Customer service: ShoeDazzle prides itself on customer service. Customer service representatives are available by phone 24/7, and the company has a very short average hold time.

• Selection: ShoeDazzle designs and manufactures its own brand of shoes and clothes, but some other brands may be available depending on the season. The site stocks women shoe sizes 5.5 to 11.

• Shipping: Shipping is free on all orders over $49. Shipping is free for members when they order over $39 worth of merchandise. Expedited shipping is available within the contiguous United States for an additional fee.

• Returns: Unsatisfied customers have 30 days to return or exchange shoes. Those who wish to exchange an order shipping to the contiguous United States can do so without paying for return shipping or a restocking fee. Customers in Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. territories and Canada must pay for return shipping.

by ConsumerAffairs Research Team