4.00/5
  • 1 star
Based on 18 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 27, 2017

18 ShoeDazzle Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 27, 2017

I liked that ShoeDazzle featured a specific showroom with shoes that fit my style and taste. I just wish I could have browsed at my leisure without pressure. I purchased my first pair for a discount, and it was great. They lasted a long time and I got a ton of compliments on them. I absolutely loved the shoes. After that, I hated how every month they'd keep the credit card on file and I'd have to remember to skip the month if I didn't want to buy anything or get charged. It felt sort of like a scam. I totally would have stayed a member and purchased more if I wasn't so afraid of forgetting to skip and being billed.

Original review: Oct. 26, 2017

My overall experience from the shopping online is pretty satisfying. The online page navigation and the checkout process were simple. The pictures of products were clear and the prices were fair. I do have to wait however long the shipment arrival is. Some may be 5-8 business days, while others can take up to a month for me to receive my product. But I like the ability to look at items as if I'm shopping in person, but in my own comfort space. Clicking through pages on the PC is much more convenient than shoe shopping all over the city until I find just what I'm looking for.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Oct. 24, 2017

I always have fun shopping online. I like being able to shop without having to deal with a lot of people and being able to find the shoes I want when I want or need them. I rarely need help when shopping online as I shop online all the time but if I need any further help I can always call them. There is always someone online to help me when I need it too.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

I loved to shop here quite often. It was very easy to navigate the website and they have a great selection of all different kind of shoes and accessories. It also has the best prices, and free shipping. I was very surprised at how easy and helpful they were and good customer service. They are really a good company and I like them. It is so perfect.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

The website is simple to maneuver and easy to use so it's very easy to find what you're looking for. There is a fair product selection, and they made my shopping and ordering simple. However, I don't like how most of the shoes are for dressing up or fancy occasions though. If they could improve the variety of shoes that they have, that would be nice because the more types of shoes they have, the more customers they will get. But they have a lot of different designs of shoes that are super cute. Plus, they have great deals, like the buy one get one for free. The starting off price for one pair is $30 I believe, and you get an additional free pair which is really good.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ShoeDazzle?

Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

I have a lot of online shopping experience, and in shopping on ShoeDazzle, everything went smoothly the way I anticipated it to and my shoes arrived just as ordered. I know it's an online shoe store, but the websites style feels very dated. Better discounts and clearance events would also be a huge plus. Also, a more appealing website. But they have a very nice selection of shoes in a variety of styles and brands. Plus shipping was very fast, only took about 2 days total. Shoes looked great, no scuffs or indicators of wear.

Original review: Oct. 15, 2017

There's a variety of shoes to choose from and all different styles too. You were able to take a quiz to say what kind of shoes you liked so that it was easier for the website to filter shoes to your liking. But, there are weird shoes. After a while I would see some ugly shoes that I wouldn't be seen with in public. I would retake the quiz that let the website know what I liked but it was still not working so I gave up on the website. I never liked the clothes on there so I didn't have a reason to stay on the website since it got boring fast and there wasn't anything that would interest me so I stopped buying shoes from there. It was easy to use and easy to find shoes at first since there was a wide selection of shoes that I like and then a couple months later there wasn't.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2017

It was very to place an order and the service was fantastic. The variety of brands they offer are awesome. You can find anything you want from name brands to off brands or casual, dressy, sexy. Payment options could be somewhat better though. I need flexibility in terms of payment and they should offer PayPal or something else besides credit cards. Other than that, I would highly recommend using this site to buy shoes. Love it so much and can't believe I did not discover this site sooner...

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

I look to see what I like and from there, I pick a bunch, like 5-10 pairs and then I break it down to figure out the one or two pairs I actually want to purchase. It is simple and I can find what I want since the website is organized for me to figure out exactly what suits me and there is a lot of variety for anybody to enjoy. It was good.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

The price was great and offering great selections and also very fast shipping. I didnt feel as though I was just picking out shoes, boots and or sneakers just for the sake of getting the pair I needed for the program. The first purchase was very easy and the shipping was great. The longer I stayed a member then it seemed to be harder to find something that I wasn't settling for. It suddenly seemed to me the choices got less and now they just expected me to buy the two pair per month. If I'm having a hard time it's because I was unhappy trying to choose. I even had my daughter pick out shoes and boots that she may like.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

I like that you get styled and they have the 2 for the price of one and VIP listing, the variety of colors and also they sell accessories, bracelets, necklace and rings, purses and chokers. Can't go wrong with shopping here and so fun just going through all selections. But they don't have plus size clothing and sometimes I don't like when they're all sold out of my size and they should have some type of promotion for customers that don't have VIP listing like 3 purchases you get free gift or something. That would be great. Also a thing that needs to be improved is that you click a picture to view a shoe that when you go back it won't start you back at top of list. I hate scrolling down after I already saw the shoes at top. Other than that I love this site, my fav. Fast and sometimes free shipping. ShoeDazzle you guys are great.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

The search aspects allowed me to find the type, color and size of a specific shoe very easily and quickly. I like that the selection was very large and there were many price points and designers. I'd like more of a detailed description of each shoe and more sizes for people with wider feet. The pictures could be a little bit larger. I'd also like more sales and promotions each season.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

They have great offers, and they give you a lot of incentives when joining their VIP program. I like the design of the page, it's easy to maneuver and ordering was a breeze. But the reviews should be closer to the product. Some of their shoes have the wrong sizes and it is a pain to return them. I could've read the reviews, but I blindly trusted that the shoes were actually their advertised size. I wish they could've had size comparisons to other shoes, in order to see if the sizes were similar to shoes that were bought prior to that one. Plus it takes forever to cancel - I had to constantly tell the lady on customer service that I was sure I wanted to cancel.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

It is easy to purchase, I like how the website is laid out. Makes it easy to search and everything is organized. I like how the site is grouped by trends and styles. They have great styles at a very affordable price, able to pay a monthly membership or skip the month if you do not feel like ordering. Even though the styles are affordable and I can buy them often, I would prefer if the shoes lasted longer and were better quality. I would even pay a little more.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

I find it easy to shop and check out. I also like the promotions they offer during special sales. I can't wait and I'm looking forward towards the next event sale. I like the VIP membership being able to skip a month when I can't see any heels I like that peaks my interest. I also like doing holiday shopping or special occasions shopping. I will like them to sell some undergarments as well as a wider selection of clothing, though. I think they should add more unique stuff to keep the customer from going to other websites for the few things that I mention.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2017

I find ShoeDazzle very easy to use. You are provided with a showroom of suggestions and have the ability to search for other products. You can search by color, size, style and other options. Also, they always have new products at great prices. They have branched out too into additional products with purses, clothing, and accessories. With the products always evolving ShoeDazzle is able to stay relevant. While I had a positive experience, I dont like the "membership" fee and the responsibility to skip a month to avoid it. Good thing is that the fee goes into your account to use for a purchase when you are ready.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2017

I love the discounts and bargains I get when shopping at ShoeDazzle. The ordering process is simple! The website is completely easy to navigate and it's very well made and easy to maneuver. Overall, I am completely satisfied with everything this website has to offer. I never had a problem with any order or shipments I've received from them. I like the design as well and will continue to shop here.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2017

ShoeDazzle has different sizes and styles for your interest and stuff that you would buy. They also have different varieties of shoes for different types of taste people might be interested in buying for themselves. It was easy to place my order, great to peruse and the experience was very interesting, fantastic. But I would improve the basic shoes to be plain and basic but still stylish. Also their more glamorous shoes can be a little bit too fabulous for my taste.

ShoeDazzle expert review by ConsumerAffairs

ShoeDazzle, founded in 2009, is a part of TechStyle Fashion Group and is a membership site. Consumers must choose and order a new pair of shoes each month or visit the site to skip their monthly order to avoid being billed. Consumers who forget to skip their order will be billed for store credit to be used at a later time.

• Style quiz: The first time consumers visit the site, they will be guided through a style quiz. ShoeDazzle uses their responses to make personalized recommendations.

• Customer service: ShoeDazzle prides itself on customer service. Customer service representatives are available by phone 24/7, and the company has a very short average hold time.

• Selection: ShoeDazzle designs and manufactures its own brand of shoes and clothes, but some other brands may be available depending on the season. The site stocks women shoe sizes 5.5 to 11.

• Shipping: Shipping is free on all orders over $49. Shipping is free for members when they order over $39 worth of merchandise. Expedited shipping is available within the contiguous United States for an additional fee.

• Returns: Unsatisfied customers have 30 days to return or exchange shoes. Those who wish to exchange an order shipping to the contiguous United States can do so without paying for return shipping or a restocking fee. Customers in Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. territories and Canada must pay for return shipping.

• Best for: ShoeDazzle carries women’s shoes and is best for busy women, professionals and fashionistas.

Profile picture of ConsumerAffairs