3.9/5 (215 ratings)

About ShoeDazzle

ShoeDazzle is an online retailer that primarily functions as a fashion subscription service. This means members pay a monthly fee to see a curated list of possible purchases each month and get other perks like extra savings. Started by Kim Kardashian and partners in 2009, the company was bought by JustFab in 2013. The two companies continue to operate alongside each other.

Pros

• Monthly subscription is not necessary
  • Free exchanges
  • New products every month
  • Option to skip months

Cons

• Shoes are pricey
  • Service can be confusing

Bottom Line

ShoeDazzle is a fashion subscription service. Customers can find a variety of shoes, bags, clothing and accessories on the site. VIP members get access to better prices and exclusive sales. Members can skip months.

ShoeDazzle Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about ShoeDazzle?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about ShoeDazzle?

Original review: May 14, 2021

Absolutely horrible experience. I called to cancel my account with ShoeDazzle several times. Last time was in February. I saw they continued to bill me even after I called to cancel the subscription!!! Called today once I noticed, and the sales representative was very rude and when I asked for a refund she stated "Thanks for saying that out loud." What? OF COURSE I am calling to ask for a refund when they never cancelled it when I called the last time!

I demanded a confirmation email showing my VIP Account was cancelled so I could ensure I would not be billed again in the future and she told me that was not possible! How am I going to have a paper trail of the subscription being cancelled if they won't even provide me with a confirmation email of the cancellation?? Just to call a couple months later and them to tell me I never cancelled it again? She only gave me a case number, **. That does not help at all if I can't prove the subscription was canceled. They are frauds that will bet on you forgetting you called/canceled your subscription only to charge your card once again.

Hello,

We count on our members to bring situations like this to our attention, so thank you. We apologize for your recent experience and would like to assist you. Someone from our Member Services team will be contacting you within 48 hours to assist you.

Daniel

Original review: March 13, 2021

Be careful. I’ve cancelled my accounts for both Justfab and ShoeDazzle at least 20 times. Beware that anytime you log in just to look after you’ve cancelled, they will reinstate your membership and start billing again. Change your card number or block them from your bank. I found out I have 3 credits on justfab and 4 on shoe dazzle. I had to order things I only half way liked or needed just so I can cancel. As soon as I receive my items.. all 7 of my purchases I’m canceling this service! Do NOT log in, just to even browse. They will steal from you. Not to mention the shoes this season are horrid!

Hello Catherine,

We are sorry to hear that you disliked our VIP Membership terms. Someone from our Member Services team will be contacting you within 48 hours to assist you.

Daniel

Original review: Feb. 26, 2021

I’ve been patronizing Shoe Dazzle for years, in December I bought 3 pairs of boot. I wasn’t satisfied with it. So I returned it and asked for a store credit to purchase another pair of shoes. We’re almost in March. Shoe dazzle received the package I returned. They refused to issue a store credit. I’ve been on this since December 2020. Every time I call, they tell me to wait for 72hrs. This site is a fraud. Please don’t buy anything from them. They’re so inconsiderate and they’re thieves. When you’re not satisfied they never issue a store credit nor refunds. Stop robbing people of their hard earn money. Fashion Nova would issue a store credit. I’ve never had issues with them for years.

Shoe dazzle is living on their customers money. Always issue a store credit and stop frustrating innocent people. I regret ever buying shoes from shoe dazzle. The agents are so mean and rude. They don’t care about anything. If customers stop patronizing your business I guess they will lose their job. Fake site. Hopeless people. DONT PATRONISE THESE PROPLE. THEY TREAT THEIR CUSTOMERS WITH SO MUCH HATE.

Hello,

All feedback is important to us, so we appreciate the time you took to tell us about your experience. We strive to provide excellent member service, someone from our Member Services team will be contacting you within 48 hours to assist you.

Daniel

Original review: Feb. 15, 2021

I called ShoeDazzle to inform them of my card being compromised. Payments were taken before this and now I can’t pull up the account as it is noted as authentication failed. I truly have enjoyed their services for more than 6 years. I just want those payments rolled over into my new account. Please Help. Call me ASAP. I really want to hold on to this account. I have my grandchildren and my daughter enjoying their deals with ShoeDazzle as well. Please Help!

Hello Evelyn,

Original review: Dec. 14, 2020

I used Shoedazzle for over 2 years with no problems. However, I tried to make a purchase recently and my prepaid account I have used for years was denied yet they charged my card. Beware. They do not care about loyal customers. I am currently awaiting my refund from the card they claim is suddenly after 10+ purchases considered "unacceptable." They used to seem genuine, now they are completely shady and hard to contact. Shame on shoedazzle for their behavior toward me. I didn't want to take my business elsewhere but I guess I will now. If my refund is not processed I will make sure to warn everyone that they are now scammers.

Hello Rachel,

Original review: Dec. 14, 2020

Customer care representative doesn’t understand English neither you can understand their language. I created multiple accounts on behalf of my family member and ordered and they charged me for each account 39$ per month till then they dint had any issues neither they notified me for any multiple accounts but when I didn't receive my package this year during holiday and complained about it and asked for the reshipment then they raised the issue that I have multiple amount so we cant reship.

I called them multiple times for this issues but they keep saying give it more days. Their courier service are very bad. This is the third pair of boots I lost from them. I recommend this site to my friend and when she ordered one boot it was showing in stock but when it didn't arrived on time she called to customer care. They said, "Sorry it got out of stock. You have to ordered something else." I cant recommend this site to anyone now. Highly disappointed lost me so much money.

Hello Arunima,

We truly apologize about your experience! Your feedback is important, and we would like to make things right. Someone from our Member Services team will be contacting you within 48 hours to assist you.

Daniel

Original review: Dec. 5, 2020

The customer service reps do not speak or understand English well. The reps only understand the words REFUND, EXCHANGE, PURCHASE, RETURN AND SHIPPING. If you say anything other than these 5 words you are straight out of luck.

Hello Terry,

We strive to provide excellent member services, so it genuinely dismays us when things like this happen. We value the opportunity to resolve this issue and someone from our Member Services team will be contacting you within 48 hours to assist you.

Daniel

Original review: Nov. 22, 2020

I ordered from here the first time, received the shoe and thought they were legit. So I ordered the second time, this time the item I ordered was more costly. Few days ago they gave me a fake tracking number. So I ordered more shoes with a lot of money. They gave me some fake tracking numbers again. Days later they said my package was delivered but I never got any package. I contacted them about it and they said I had to wait for some more days. I waited and contacted them again and they pretended to return my money to my ShoeDazzle store-credit. They did not return it to my debit card. I tried to re-order the undelivered shoes again but I wasn't able to. I tried for hours and the shoes kept clearing automatically from my cart.

When I was finally able to put items in my cart after 5hrs they suddenly increased the prices of the items. I was shocked and went back and opened my cart again to place the order but they increased the prices. 3 times more costly than what they showed on their site. I was shocked and just exhausted so I contacted them to just put my money back in my debit card but they refused. They won't give me my money back. They literally seized my money and didn't actually deliver my shoes. My second order also never arrived. They won't give me back my money for all my unarrived shoes. Please don't buy from here. They are scammers.

Hello Dee,

Daniel

Original review: Nov. 19, 2020

Updated on 11/20/2020: Hey there. You just responded to my review. I dont think you get it.. It's not that I'm un happy with vip membership. It's I never had one to begin with ever!!!! And you guys keep charging me!!! Called you guys and you say there's nothing you can do. Just a crook thing to say.

Original: They keep charging my cc when I've never used them ever before. I've changed my cc now 2 times and called them. They say there's nothing they can do for me. Ya there is, stop billing me. Nothing but a headache. I dont know what they do but I think they are scammers.

Hello Robert,

Daniel

Original review: Nov. 17, 2020

Have you gotten scammed out of money from JustFab, ShoeDazzle, Fabletics, Savage X Fenty, KidFab and many other MICRO companies under the parent organization Intelligent Beauty, Inc.??? Please don’t buy from any of these companies!! I was scammed out of $500+ and I still haven’t received any merchandise!! I have gotten my money stolen from this company. If you need more info one who they are read below:

TechStyle Fashion Group. They manage JustFab, KidsFab, ShoeDazzle, Savage X Fenty and other MICRO companies under Techstyle Fashion Group whose parent company is Intelligent Beauty Inc. Business ID: **. Name: Techstyle Group LLC. Address: 5222 FM you 1960 Rd W. Houston, TX 77069. Business number: **. Their BBB account is in TX. Their Headquarters is in TX.

Hello Krystine,

Daniel

Original review: Nov. 12, 2020

I got an email saying “Black Friday starts now with all she’s for $10”. I went to the website. All prices on shoes were slashed and said $10. I picked out about 10 pairs thinking they were $10/pair (BECAUSE THAT'S WHAT IT SAID). When I went to check out, not ONE pair was $10. I think the cheapest was $26. Not that 26 is a lot, but that’s definitely NOT what the email said & even the prices under them ALL was $10. Very misleading, therefore I didn’t buy any.

Hello Rhonda,

We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience you had with your order. We value you as a member and want to make things right! Someone from our Member Services team will be contacting you within 48 hours to assist you.

Daniel

Original review: Nov. 8, 2020

I ordered from them Oct. 31 2020. They still didn't give me my money back from my prepaid card. They will not let you use that prepaid so they can take money out of your bank or credit card. I cancelled that membership, I don't want them thinking it's ok to do. They still haven't refunded my money back. First it's 24 til 72 hrs. Just got off the phone and they saying 7 to 10 business days. This is unacceptable and very inconvenient. I would not recommend getting started with them. They don't even compensate you. All you gonna hear is, "I'm sorry."

Hello Kelah,

Daniel

Original review: Oct. 17, 2020

I love the quality and the price point. I’m able to skip months I don’t need or can’t afford. Only place I really buy shoes anymore.

Hi Catherine,

Thank you for such a wonderful review! This motivates us to do more and we promise to keep our standard in quality just for you!

Cathy

Original review: Oct. 13, 2020

Please tell me where it states you pay a monthly fee for VIP? ShoeDazzle credited $39.95 from my account through PayPal. I had no idea until I checked my account. This is unacceptable. I need answers!!!!

Hello Crystal,

Daniel

Original review: Aug. 22, 2020

I’m fed up with this company. I’ve used them for years but now in this last year when I’ve contacted them to cancel during pandemic they don’t have it on record. Completely ridiculous because they never have my me contacting them on record... And once again I will receive an email confirmation of cancellation between 24-48 hours, highly doubt I get that again and have to contact them again on the first of next month before the 5th that they “withdrawal” my money from my account. This isn’t fair as a consumer, they have money of mine that kind of feels like I’ve been stolen from. I asked the rep, Jem, to help but she flat out couldn’t do anything. I’m at a loss with this fight. Bye bye $120.

Hello Teejay,

All feedback is important to us, so we appreciate the time you took to tell us about your experience with our Member Services team. We strive to provide excellent service, someone from our Member Services team will be contacting you within 48 hours to assist you.

Daniel

Original review: Aug. 11, 2020

Be careful... This website only tries to take your money. They’ve been taking money out of my bank account for months without me knowing for a VIP membership I never signed up for and thought I canceled when I first saw them taking money from me. Now my account is up to 150 bucks that I never knew they took from me and now I can’t get it back. They won’t return it to you and make you waste it on shoes you don’t need. They say you can purchase things without a membership then make you sign up and steal your money. They also don’t make it easy to cancel your membership AT ALL. Not happy with this website at all.

Hello Kayla,

Daniel

Original review: July 19, 2020

I placed my first order on July 4th. I waited and waited for shipping info. When I finally got it, it was through Fedex. I followed the tracking number to get an estimated delivery date but continuously got delivery estimate pending. That went on for 9 days, so I reached out to the company 4 times and was told every time my order had been shipped. In the meantime I received an email saying one of my items that had supposedly shipped was not available and was cancelled. Finally reaching out for the 5th time. Customer service said there had been an error with shipping and that they were sorry and they would reship and refunded the money back to my credit card. So ok it's been reshipped/or not and I get another email today saying another pair of shoes I ordered are not available. This is not acceptable business practices. Out of my 6 pair order I'm getting 4. Not a satisfied customer. Will not be ordering again.

Hello Lee Ann,

ShoeDazzle Member Services

Original review: July 16, 2020

I purchased a pair of shoes from ShoeDazzle that didnt fit however I wasnt too stressed about as I had been given the VIP membership price for my first purchase. HOWEVER what is not noted is that they will continue to charge your account 40 dollars a month despite the fact you didnt sign up for any membership. I called customer service and asked for the money they took from me as I had made no further purchases because I was not pleased with my first one. However the lady told me it had already been credited to my account so there was nothing they could do.

I told her I didnt want the membership, never signed up for it and have not used these "credits" and should receive a refund. They closed my account however I never received the 80 dollars they charged me despite having no services rendered. My account is closed so even if I wanted to make a purchase with said credits I can't. So if you dont want your money stolen I would not shop with this sheisty company.

Hello Natasha,

ShoeDazzle Member Services

Original review: July 14, 2020

I did my first order and it has not come. I called and was told I need to find it myself. I was charged a higher amount than the receipt I received in email. This company will never answer your messages and the call centre customer service is not about to help you. Scam, scam, scam!!

Hello Daphnee-Lyne,

ShoeDazzle Member Services

Original review: June 5, 2020

I just received my order and the box was damaged. The shoes inside looked like they’ve been worn, I don’t know if this site allows to to post pictures but I took pictures of not only the shoes but the box and packaging as well.

Hello Kathrin,

Daniel

Original review: April 12, 2020

I first signed up with ShoeDazzle November 2019. I ordered twice boots, sandals, and dress heels. All the shoes were poor quality and worst of all they were painful to walking and after less 1 hour I couldn't stand in them. I contacted them in January to cancel and they have a hard time and still didn't cancel. I have to contact them again and they refused to refund me for January. RIP off company. Do not buy..

Hello Shemika,

We strive to provide excellent products and services, so it genuinely dismays us when things like this happen. We value the opportunity to resolve this issue and someone from our Member Services team will be contacting you within 48 hours to assist you.

Daniel

Original review: March 6, 2020

I purchase several styles of shoe from ShoeDazzle and they all hurt my feet. I have to go up 1 or 2 sizes. They shoe are so uncomfortable and cheap material. They claim to have 83% of customer satisfaction on their website with no reviews. I know this can not be true with all the reviews online stating the same experience as me. I wish I would have research more before buy from them. They need to be force to sell better quality of shoes and customer guarantee on their product. So disappointed!!!

Hello Ashley,

Original review: Feb. 23, 2020

This was my first time actually purchasing from this site because there have never been reasonably priced shoes that I wanted when I made accounts previously. This time I had shoes I liked and placed the order. The order never actually showed up on my account but the money was removed from my PayPal account. Almost 2 weeks after the order was placed I contacted their customer service which was worse than useless. The rep literally could not tell me anything I couldn’t already see. All she offered to do was to assist me with placing the order or give me a 10% off.

First off the shoes I wanted don’t seem to even be on the site anymore. And 2) 10% off would literally be $1. Like seriously? You take my money, don’t fulfill my order, make me have to call and you think after all of that 1$ will make it better? This company is trash. I will never try to order from them again. I will not suggest them to friends. And I don’t suggest anyone reading this review to even bother visiting their site. I now have to take more time out of my day to reach out to PayPal to make sure my money gets back to my card.

Hello Amy,

Original review: Feb. 23, 2020

I purchased my first pair of shoes back on 2/08. I didn’t find out until 2/18 that FedEx delivered my shoes to the wrong house. I contacted ShoeDazzle and told them what happened. At first the representative I spoke to gave me a hard time and I’m guessing she thought I was lying about not receiving the shoes which I wasn’t. I’ve had issues in the past with FedEx delivering my package to the wrong houses and that’s what I explained to her. She put me on hold several times and finally said that they would send me another pair of boots. I have a funny feeling that I may not receive the new pair because I was suppose to get them today on 2/22 but it still hasn’t been delivered. I don’t think I’m going to purchase another pair of shoes from them unless somehow I can get the shoes shipped through a different shipping company.

Hello Tiffany,

ShoeDazzle Member Services

Original review: Feb. 22, 2020

Subscribed to Shoe Dazzle because their website showed really cute shoes. First of all, the price for the subscription is ridiculous ($40) but you can skip the month but you HAVE to remember to do it on their time frame to skip (which is like 5 days) or else you get charged $40 for the month. What I was most upset about was the quality of the shoes. Ordered a pair of high thigh boots. I’m normally a 6.5 in shoe size but I ordered a 7 just to be safe. Those boot were so tight and they felt like they were made out of cardstock. I also ordered 2 pairs of sandals. The first pair ripped on me in the first couple uses and the second pair is so flimsy and uncomfortable I’m not risking wearing them to then be left walking barefoot again. Worst company ever!!!!

Original review: Feb. 14, 2020

I ordered my first pair and realized I’d be charged almost $40 a month for the subscription so I had to call to cancel the membership. The FIRST call he hung up on me as soon as I said I wanted to cancel, the SECOND call I think he pretended to start breaking up and just muted the call (for a few minutes!) until I hung up, and finally the THIRD time calling was a success. Ridiculous that I had to go through this.

Hello Joyce,

ShoeDazzle Member Services

Original review: Feb. 13, 2020

Unimpressive quality shoes. Hard to cancel. You have to get in touch with a person and are unable to cancel online like normal- you have to use live chat. Their phone answering system is terrible and did not even work correctly - was useless. Feels like making it harder for people to cancel is a great way to rake in some extra cash! And if it goes through before you have the time to get in touch with someone through either of their sub-par ways of canceling, they offer no refunds! Will never go back to that company!!

Hello Megan,

ShoeDazzle Member Services

Original review: Jan. 29, 2020

I’m very displeased with these crooks. I purchased shoes for my sister back in August only to find out 2 weeks ago that I was being charged from Oct to Jan for a membership I didn’t want nor aware I was tied to. These crooks then sent me 2 gift cards that I can’t redeem unless I do it from Shoe Dazzle website. I was supposed to get my order on Sunday. So here it is a Tuesday and it just arrived. Me thinking that were trying to accommodate me and to apologize for taking my money unbeknownst to me; they sent me gift cards that I can’t use. The days of making sure your customers are happy with the service and continue business is null and void. They’re crooks and I would never recommend or refer this place. I’m left feeling scammed.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2020

My experience with Shoe Dazzle has not been a good one. You are required to call them between the 1-5 of the month in order to avoid getting billed $39.95. I've done that each month. I have been billed two consecutive months which caused me unexpected fees. One of those times I was refunded. The next month I was told I was refunded but instead $39.95 was debited from my account again instead of a refund. I spoke with the manager who insisted I call my bank. I called my bank and I conferenced the manager in so that he could hear the supervisor at the bank tell him there was not a credit to my account but a debit done instead. Do you believe even after the bank confirmed what I was telling the Shoe Dazzle manager I still did not receive a refund. The WORST company I have ever dealt with. The customer service is horrible. They have no concern for you. It's as if they're programmed and want do anymore for you than they have to.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2020

THESE PEOPLE ARE SHADY AS HELL. I had ordered my first pair of boots for $10 and was very unaware that I was signing up to get $40 taken every month. They do not say that at all, I guess you have to go and search really hard to find it. Well anyway, I ordered these boots Dec 2017. I’m just now finding out that these people have been charging my account for 13 months. I have had $520 taken.. same with JustFab, EXACTLY LIKE THIS COMPANY. When I tried to cancel, I have to call or wait to chat w/ someone instead of easily cancelling online. Why isn’t it as easy to cancel as it is to sign up? And when I did get someone to chat with, they kept asking to reconsider and am I sure I want to do that. Like yes, obviously if I keep saying I want to cancel, I want to cancel. Please BEWARE OF SHOEDAZZLE AND JUSTFAB.

ShoeDazzle Company Information