1.1/5 (68 ratings)

About Roaman's

Roaman's Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Roaman's?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Roaman's?

Original review: Sept. 9, 2021

I placed an order in April. They said it shipped May 13, I did not receive it until just before the Fourth of July. Which is after their “60 day“ return window. They return the merchandise back to me, which by the way the quality is horrible. I called customer service and got someone in a foreign country, and all she would say is, "I’m sorry you were not happy. I will note your account." I wish I had read these reviews before I ever shopped with this company.

Roaman's response

We appreciate you for expressing your concerns with us. We're so sorry that your experience with us fell short of your expectations. Your feedback will help us improve our previous performance.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
Original review: Sept. 6, 2021

I ordered something July 30. It shipped Aug 2nd. I did not receive it. I emailed 3 times and only got auto replies. Finally I called. "Mike" tried to tell me that I received it August 2nd. I had to argue to get him to look at it again. He tried to tell me I had the wrong tracking #. I told him I just clicked on track my package on their website. He told me I had to call back in a week. 2 days later my package miraculously was delivered. The next day I finally got an email that they just now got to my email from a month ago! Seriously? I have bought from them for years, but I am done! I have worked cust. services for 30 years.

Roaman's response

We always aim to deliver a great experience, and we are gutted when we don’t meet expectations. Thanks for taking the time to bring this to our attention. We will use the feedback to make us better and to ensure this does not happen again.

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2021

I ordered from Roaman’s because Covid made shopping hard to do. I thought these shirts were cute and priced reasonably. I should have known better than to order online! I ordered a large, blue shirt. I got a 4XL, white shirt. I haven’t even gotten the other shirt I ordered. I can’t wait to see how off this order is. Then I call customer service and this girl is rattling on so fast about marking the return on the packing slip that I can’t get a word in. There was no packing slip in the order. I really think the point is to send out crap they can’t sell and be so inconvenient that we wash our hands of it so we just let them keep our money. Lesson learned! Never again. Do not purchase anything from them.

Roaman's response

Thank you for your review. We’re sorry to hear you had a frustrating experience, but we really appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2021

I'd never ordered from Roaman's before, but liked a few items of clothing in their catalog, so I ordered. Before I received the first shipment, I ordered another few items of clothing. When I received the first order, the top was marked with the correct size on the bag, but the garment was actually labeled a size smaller. I tried it on and it was the smaller size and didn't fit. I returned it even though there was no return label included.

When I received my 2nd order, two items were missing and one item was a bra I didn't order. The bag the bra was in was labeled as "Leggings" with the size I had ordered. However, it also had a label that stated 52DD (bra size). I'm returning the huge bra and have also sent an email asking for the two missing items to be sent. Two orders, two shipment mistakes. Count me as a former customer. Never again.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: Aug. 12, 2021

My mother has ordered a lot of clothes from Roaman's over the years, but never again! She ordered and prepaid for two tops and never received them. She was in the hospital a month and she didn’t tell me about this until at least a month later. I could never get through to talk to anyone. I called several times and waited on hold an hour each time. I finally emailed them, and 4 weeks later finally got a reply saying after 60 days if a missing package isn’t reported they don’t refund money or give credit! So my elderly mom is out her money she paid them and never got her items! Very poor policy and company! Don’t order from them! They obviously only care about money and not customers.

Customer Service Analyst

Original review: July 18, 2021

In April I ordered 2 pairs of knit black pants, 1 pair of tan pants and 1 pair of jeans, 2 tops from Roamans. I used my card, paid by phone and was concerned I did not receive a confirmation number by email. The items arrived mid May, I immediately returned the 2 pairs of black pants, the 1 pair of tan pants and the jeans which were not the jeans I ordered. I filled out a return for exchange option on the label, I was able to confirm the package was received in June. I cancelled the exchange and requested my refund. I have spend hours and hours on the phone for customer service, for billings and for a human contact to no avail, they were quick to place my order but no one is available when I call customer service for my problem.

I am completely furious they advertise customer service which does not exist. Most call center employees do not speak English well enough to understand the customer. This seems to be quite fraudulent to me, I used the return label, the items were in perfect condition but the sizing is way way too large. I want a refund, what can I do? These items were for a birthday gift, they were not here in time, did not fit, so I exchanged for other gifts then learned it would be six weeks to fill the order and another six weeks to receive the remaining refund. I then requested a complete refund with the exception of the two tops. Is Roaman's going out of business?

Original review: July 15, 2021

I placed an order on June 5, 2021. Today is July 15th and I still have not received it. I have called numerous times, they did nothing. I contacted the Post Office myself and the package hasn’t entered their system. Roaman's won’t refund my money until after 30 days from shipment. They took my money 6 weeks ago. Their service is terrible. I will no longer purchase anything from Roaman's. Stay away. There are Companies who care about customers out there and this isn’t it!

Original review: July 11, 2021

I have been a long time customer and purchased many items from Roaman's. I recently placed an order on April 17th, 2021. It was finally shipped on May 1st. I did not receive my package until June 4th, 2021. I understand they have a 60 day return policy. It should be from the date the package was received, not from when it was shipped. So, the 34 days it took me to receive the package is a problem with USPS according to Roaman's. I tried on numerous times, by phone and email, to contact the company about my order. I was on hold for an hour, then the recording said to call back later. I called later, again waited 1 hour on hold and got the same message. One of my two emails was answered with a generic message that said I would need to continue to wait, that shipping could be delayed. I was never able to speak with anyone in person. Needless to say, they have lost a long time customer.

Original review: July 11, 2021

1) I placed an order on Roaman's/ Woman Within for several items on April 4, 2021. As of July 10, I’ve received everything except a pair of shoes that were $79.99. Of course, my account was charged for the shoes. I’ve tried calling several customer service numbers many times and I keep getting a recording saying that they’re not available at this time, try back later. The tracking number for FedEx website states that FedEx received the shipping info (for the shoes) on April 6 and will update the tracking info once they receive the shipment. I finally received a response to my third email to customer service, however, the response was that they couldn’t find my account because they only use name, address, and zip code to look up customer accounts.

All of which I had given them, as well as my order number, product number, and date of order. They also asked for the code in the yellow box from the catalog (?)… I ordered online. I responded and gave them all that information again last week (except the yellow box info) and have yet to hear back. I also asked them to cancel whatever it is that I’m being charged 14.95 for. I added that the next correspondence from me would be from my attorney. So tired of this. I’ve been a customer for well over 10 years.

2) I’ve only used my Roaman's credit card to order from Roaman's, but somehow a separate Visa card of mine keeps getting charged $14.95 a month for something. There’s no way to cancel or to see what it is on the website. The credit card company verified it was a charge from Roaman's. I don’t remember giving them that card info, but I canceled the card anyway. I’m very disappointed; up until recently, I haven’t had any problems.

Customer Service Analyst

Original review: July 8, 2021

Any Company doing business under the heading Full Beauty Brands should be avoided totally! Woman Within - Roaman's - Jessica London - Ellos - Swimsuitsforall - Kingsize - Brylane Home! NO Customer Service - Orders can't be traced - Items, if you get them and have to return will never get credited. Had to report them to my credit card company as merchandise that was returned, because it was not delivered when scheduled, was never credited back. After several months they demanded payment for the credit card amount and gave me a credit (less overnight shipping) for the merchandise.

I have sent them a check for the correct amount (still not cashed after 8 weeks) and ordered merchandise to deplete the credit they gave me. Roaman's accepted my order using their "gift card" several weeks ago. I have heard nothing since and cannot even locate the original order I placed under my account. This is by far THE MOST SCREWED UP COMPANY EVER.

Roaman's Company Information