1.1/5 (74 ratings)

About Roaman's

Roaman's Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Roaman's?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Roaman's?

Original review: July 18, 2021

In April I ordered 2 pairs of knit black pants, 1 pair of tan pants and 1 pair of jeans, 2 tops from Roamans. I used my card, paid by phone and was concerned I did not receive a confirmation number by email. The items arrived mid May, I immediately returned the 2 pairs of black pants, the 1 pair of tan pants and the jeans which were not the jeans I ordered. I filled out a return for exchange option on the label, I was able to confirm the package was received in June. I cancelled the exchange and requested my refund. I have spend hours and hours on the phone for customer service, for billings and for a human contact to no avail, they were quick to place my order but no one is available when I call customer service for my problem.

I am completely furious they advertise customer service which does not exist. Most call center employees do not speak English well enough to understand the customer. This seems to be quite fraudulent to me, I used the return label, the items were in perfect condition but the sizing is way way too large. I want a refund, what can I do? These items were for a birthday gift, they were not here in time, did not fit, so I exchanged for other gifts then learned it would be six weeks to fill the order and another six weeks to receive the remaining refund. I then requested a complete refund with the exception of the two tops. Is Roaman's going out of business?

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
Original review: July 15, 2021

I placed an order on June 5, 2021. Today is July 15th and I still have not received it. I have called numerous times, they did nothing. I contacted the Post Office myself and the package hasn’t entered their system. Roaman's won’t refund my money until after 30 days from shipment. They took my money 6 weeks ago. Their service is terrible. I will no longer purchase anything from Roaman's. Stay away. There are Companies who care about customers out there and this isn’t it!

Roaman's response

We appreciate you for expressing your concerns with us. We're so sorry that your experience with us fell short of your expectations. Your feedback will help us improve our previous performance.

Customer Service Analyst

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 11, 2021

I have been a long time customer and purchased many items from Roaman's. I recently placed an order on April 17th, 2021. It was finally shipped on May 1st. I did not receive my package until June 4th, 2021. I understand they have a 60 day return policy. It should be from the date the package was received, not from when it was shipped. So, the 34 days it took me to receive the package is a problem with USPS according to Roaman's. I tried on numerous times, by phone and email, to contact the company about my order. I was on hold for an hour, then the recording said to call back later. I called later, again waited 1 hour on hold and got the same message. One of my two emails was answered with a generic message that said I would need to continue to wait, that shipping could be delayed. I was never able to speak with anyone in person. Needless to say, they have lost a long time customer.

Roaman's response

We always aim to deliver a great experience, and we are gutted when we don’t meet expectations. Thanks for taking the time to bring this to our attention. We will use the feedback to make us better and to ensure this does not happen again.

Original review: July 11, 2021

1) I placed an order on Roaman's/ Woman Within for several items on April 4, 2021. As of July 10, I’ve received everything except a pair of shoes that were $79.99. Of course, my account was charged for the shoes. I’ve tried calling several customer service numbers many times and I keep getting a recording saying that they’re not available at this time, try back later. The tracking number for FedEx website states that FedEx received the shipping info (for the shoes) on April 6 and will update the tracking info once they receive the shipment. I finally received a response to my third email to customer service, however, the response was that they couldn’t find my account because they only use name, address, and zip code to look up customer accounts.

All of which I had given them, as well as my order number, product number, and date of order. They also asked for the code in the yellow box from the catalog (?)… I ordered online. I responded and gave them all that information again last week (except the yellow box info) and have yet to hear back. I also asked them to cancel whatever it is that I’m being charged 14.95 for. I added that the next correspondence from me would be from my attorney. So tired of this. I’ve been a customer for well over 10 years.

2) I’ve only used my Roaman's credit card to order from Roaman's, but somehow a separate Visa card of mine keeps getting charged $14.95 a month for something. There’s no way to cancel or to see what it is on the website. The credit card company verified it was a charge from Roaman's. I don’t remember giving them that card info, but I canceled the card anyway. I’m very disappointed; up until recently, I haven’t had any problems.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: July 8, 2021

Any Company doing business under the heading Full Beauty Brands should be avoided totally! Woman Within - Roaman's - Jessica London - Ellos - Swimsuitsforall - Kingsize - Brylane Home! NO Customer Service - Orders can't be traced - Items, if you get them and have to return will never get credited. Had to report them to my credit card company as merchandise that was returned, because it was not delivered when scheduled, was never credited back. After several months they demanded payment for the credit card amount and gave me a credit (less overnight shipping) for the merchandise.

I have sent them a check for the correct amount (still not cashed after 8 weeks) and ordered merchandise to deplete the credit they gave me. Roaman's accepted my order using their "gift card" several weeks ago. I have heard nothing since and cannot even locate the original order I placed under my account. This is by far THE MOST SCREWED UP COMPANY EVER.

Customer Service Analyst

Original review: July 3, 2021

Order 3 shirts on May 8, received 1, other 2 said not shipped, didn't know would take this all, if I did I wouldn't have order them, really liked the 1 I received. Would like to order more items, but that's too long of a waiting period.

Roaman's response

Thank you for your review. We’e sorry to hear you had a frustrating experience, but we really appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: June 30, 2021

Right after I bought a shirt several false charges have been showing up on my credit card. When I check the orders it states my receipt was emailed to "Null" instead of my email on record. Viewing the Details to see what was ordered no items show. When checking the address it only says "US". I have tried contacting Roaman's several times through email and phone. No response. This obvious credit card fraud has been going on for a month and Roaman's appears care So if you buy something from Romans and a small charge shows up on your card, beware. That is the thief seeing if you notice. Then about a month later the bigger charges show up. And Roaman's will not help end this abuse.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: June 26, 2021

I ordered a pair of dress pants from Woman Within. Got them. The quality was cheap but only 20.00 after the discount. Good for work. They only had 2 colors, tried Roaman's to order same pants in another color. It would not let me apply discount or check status of order, it just placed it. I immediately tried to cancel. They wouldn't let me. Said it was shipped. The pants was over 60. I got a notice that it was shipped 4 days later. I never got a confirmation that I even placed the order, but I was charged, after I sent numerous messages to customer service back and forth. Never received pants or checked online it was still being delivered. This has been over 3 months time. I paid my balance so I could close my account. Just don't want any others being cheated.

Roaman's response

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We’re sorry you had a bad experience and will strive to do better.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: June 21, 2021

I placed a order on May 18th, it is now June 21st and I have not received my product. I called them. They had me on hold close to an hour. I get online to track my order and it continue to say "not shipped". Unbelievable and totally unacceptable. I will NEVER order from this company again.

Customer Service Analyst

Original review: June 19, 2021

I have made many purchases from FullBeauty who has Roaman's, Women Within, etc... Over the past 3 years I have issues. #1. Even though I am logged into my account when placing orders, when I go to check on my order, I get that there is NO ORDERS. ORDER CAN'T BE FOUND. So, I go to lookup order and it says it cannot be found. I NEVER get any notification when order is shipped, it usually shows up within 3 to 4 weeks. However, every single time only SOME of what I ordered is there. Other items trickle in over the next 6 months or longer. However, they sure will send you an e-mail on occasion saying, "WE ARE SORRY, BUT HERE IS A 40% OFF COUPON". Why in God's name would I place another order with you when I can't even get everything I ordered the last time (or times before that).

WORSE YET, I contact their CUSTOMER SERVICE via their site and I NEVER GET A RESPONSE BACK, EVER! So, if you need info or to cancel an item that has been repeatedly put in backorder for many months, you will have to call them and then deal with the ORDER DOESN'T EXSIST, but yet they sure in hell got their money from you. I USED to LOVE this set of stores. Now I hate them and would much rather just run around naked at this point. No wonder they had to do a structured bankruptcy in 2019. None of these issues was due to the Pandemic. These issues have been around for at least 3 yrs and is on-going.

Roaman's Company Information