2.7/5 (55 ratings)

About Roaman's

Roaman's Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Roaman's?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Roaman's?

Original review: April 20, 2022

I called and asked to purchase 6 bras that were on sale. The sales guy was going to charge me for the ones that were not on sale. I told him I wanted the ones that were on sale, he said he was sorry and assured me I would get the ones that were on sale. When they were delivered, I received two orders, one set of bras that were on sale and one set that was original price. I called and let them know that they sent an extra set in error. I was told to send the extra set back, so I did. The mailman picked them up then the post office had closed down for two to three weeks due to Covid which delayed the package getting back to Roaman's by their 60 day limit (missing it by 2 days) because of the weekend. This was beyond my control.

I gave them the number of the post office to verify it was shutdown at the time. Roaman's received the returned package and now are charging me for the bras, they say they are sending to a warehouse to distribute to some needy people and say I have to pay for them even though I don't have them. They refuse to send them back to me. So now I am getting bad credit all because of this company. I can't believe a company can actually get away with this. Trying to make you pay for something they send you then you send it back to them and they can bill you for it. Is this legal? They keep charging me $40 every month that the bill isn't paid. The bill is over $300 now and rising they don't care about their customers. Terrible customer service.

Roaman's response

We appreciate you for expressing your concerns with us. We're so sorry that your experience with us fell short of your expectations. Your feedback will help us improve our previous performance.

Original review: April 8, 2022

I order a Teal colored Woman’s 3 piece suit for my mother to wear at my wedding, they shipped a man’s 7XL red Christmas sweater - only to hear they could charge my card again to send the correct item! I have dispute open with my credit card company and shipping back this wrong item! They better refund my money or Chase bank is coming for them. Customer service skills are lacking and I was told a supervisor would not be available to speak with for over 2 hours. Although I said I would wait the rep would not let me finish speaking and disconnected call.

Roaman's response

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 26, 2022

Horrible company. Horrible customer service. Horrible returns. They do not give credit on return items. Stay away from them. Terrible to do business with. Will have get a lawyer and their phone people rude.

Roaman's response

Original review: March 18, 2022

Updated on 03/19/2022: This is a follow up to my original review. Roaman's responded with an automated response. This is my response to that. This is an automated response to this issue. Given the way my situation was handled. I doubt very much you will improve. Reimburse me for the unnecessary fees you charged me and then I will believe you are improving your previous performance.

Original Review: I had an issue with the autopay on this account. I contacted the company and they gave me such a run around that I incurred fees. When I asked them to excuse the fees because we had been working together they said they can't excuse the fees because the account is closed. We were working with messaging because trying to get the correct dept on their phone is hard. During this process I got my statement and there were more fees. I asked them how they could charge me more fees, but could not credit the fees. One cannot work without the other. I have never had this happen with any other company I have worked with.

Roaman's response

Original review: March 14, 2022

I ordered jeans in Oct. I needed to return them because they were WAY too big. I didn't get around to returning them until March (my fault) I called to ask about returns & customer service e-mailed me a form to include with the return. So I paid to return them. I called 2 days after mailing to ask if they would refund my return postage as well and I was told they weren't refunding anything!!! It's their policy of 60 days for returns. I understand that but my problem was that when I called to ask about returning my jeans NO ONE informed that I was not getting a refund because if they had I would not have spent more money to send them back!! They were horrible ... I talked to 4 different people and NOTHING. No more purchases from Roaman's. The quality of their clothing is poor and the sizing is very bad as well!!!

Roaman's response

Original review: Feb. 23, 2022

The gown was a nice thin material. Upon washing it shrank 4-6” and material got thick. The side seam is terribly messed up and because I washed it they refuse to take it back even though it is defective. Because of the shrinkage the crooked seam became worse. I was offered 10% off for an item I won’t wear. It is more than just uneven, it also didn’t catch in places.

Roaman's response

Original review: Jan. 31, 2022

The last 2 times I have ordered from them I have had a problem with their website. It tells me it is not taking my CC info and it never places the order. When I call, they say it never processed. However, when I looked at my account the charges were pending for every try, I made on the website + the phone order in this case 4 times. When you call the customer service team you are unable to get this corrected and their response is.... the charges are pending, and they will drop off in 4 or 5 days. Are you kidding me. So, they are tying up the money in my bank account until they seem fit to take the pending charges off. The Bank is not able to remove them. Only Roaman's can do that. Well good luck finding anyone to help you with that.....YOU WON'T.

So my advice just forget these people. This is not the first problem I have had with this not to mention all the times I have had to wait on orders to be shipped because items were out of stock and the wait time was terrible. I am done with them. I only like them because I can shop from home, but I will hit the pavement from now on.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2022

Back in November 2021, I ordered a plum long sleeve top and a pair of green pants. I got them but they both were too small so sent them back for a different size but got the same size back again. Third time I called and she said it was past the 60 days so no refund but I could exchange. Today January 25, 2022. I got them back in the mail same size I originally ordered the first time. Talked to customer service and I can neither get credit or a different size so now I have new clothes I can’t wear. I will never order from them again. I have never been treated so poorly and with no compromise whatsoever. They have lost me forever. This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. I hope other people who read these reviews will also consider not ordering from any of the companies. Very pathetic customer service and policies.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2022

I have been a customer for years. My last order is the last straw. Placed the order on 12-31-21 with all items showing in stock and available. Order finally processed today 1-10-22 and all items are now available to ship in May 2022. That’s 5 months.. Called customer service and the very rude unhelpful employee informed me since I am a cardholder I cannot cancel my order. I do understand overselling an item, but 12 items not so much. When and if I do ever receive these items this will be the last time I will be using Roaman's or any of the retailers on their website.

Roaman's response

Original review: Dec. 22, 2021

I ordered an item from Roaman's. Had to return it, didn't fit. Stated refund was sent via egift card, never received. Spoke with CS and was told refund will be sent minus the amount for voided egift card. Unacceptable, CS does provide accurate information, pissed customer.

Roaman's Company Information