Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.09/5

Roaman's Reviews

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: March 23, 2020

The quality of the clothes I received were subpar. The clothes appears worn or used. I ordered several pairs of black jeans and they were ash grey. The material had a odor to them. The other pants I purchased were irregular. One leg was shorter than the other and bowing in the seat. I returned the items on 3/10/20. The tracking information has no delivery information to the company using the provide tracking number however it does say that on 3/12/20 it was in transit back to me. The original order date was 1/17/20. I received the items about a week later and the return policy is 60 days processed. I sent the items back on 3/10/20 and I’m being told that it was received back in the warehouse on 3/18/20, how convenient.

I called the post office customer service and was told that was probably received on 3/16/20. They were not able to guarantee that it was delivered on that date because the company doesn’t provide exact date delivery information. This is the biggest scam. The customer service rep Nailea advised that my return was process and I would receive a refund and I have not. I called customer service. The rep was extremely rude and told me that she wasn’t able to do anything after speaking to her manager. I have notified my credit card company of the unfair practices. Please do not order from this company to avoid the headache. I wish I reviewed the rating before trying it.

Roaman's response

I have sent it here on this site. I will re-send it. If you're still unable to find that, please feel free to email me directly at social.media@fbbrands.com

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
    Original review: March 8, 2020

I have had a shirt/sweater on backorder for over a month!!! No communication from the shipping dept. So disappointed with orders in the past that I doubt I will order again once the shirt is finally received and the account is paid off...which will be quite soon. The quality of the merchandise is highly overrated. Sizing is not uniform. You order a large item then have to return it for a medium or extra-large. If I see an item that is from China I know the sizing will never be correct for US customers and don't order it. Navigating their site is horrendous.

Roaman's response

Hello Corinna, my name is Corinne; I am a Customer Service Specialist with Roaman's. We appreciate your feedback regarding the quality and sizing of our clothes and I'd be happy to share your concerns with our team. I can definitely check on the backorder status for you and I've sent you a message requesting some additional info.

Get expert buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 4, 2020

Ordered a sale item. Charged 3 x the sale price. Called customer service, they said they could not issue a credit, but would order another item at the sale price. When second item arrived, I should just refuse 1st package. The second item did not arrive, so after the holiday, I returned the package. On March 4 it arrived on my porch again. Customer services tell me it is past 60 days so I’m stuck with the item and the charge that is 3 times the amount advertised. I won’t be ordering from this company again.

Resolution In ProgressRated with 1 star
      Original review: Feb. 25, 2020

First I have been trying to get emails of orders and the ability to see orders history for the past 6 months to no avail. The Kate shirts I ordered at regular size (20-22) did not fit (too small). So, I sent them back for the next size up (22-24) and same thing, still too small. They had a tag that they were a size larger but they felt like they were the same size 20-22. I sent these (5) back for a refund, however, three was sent back to me saying that they could not be returned. I called and called and when I finally reached someone, he stated there was no record of the transaction. This is not worth the time spent shopping.

Roaman's response

Hello Tonya, my name is Corinne; I am a Customer Service Specialist with Roaman's. I'm very sorry for the frustration you experienced and would like to help. I have sent you a message requesting some additional info.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2020

There have been 2 times I've had a problem with this company. There will not be a third. They have terrible customer service. They do NOT resolve the problem. I had a top on backorder for weeks that was part of an outfit. They cancelled my order and would not send me a return authorization for the pants. I am so upset and they did nothing to rectify this.

Roaman's response

Hello Janice, my name is Corinne; I am a Customer Service Specialist with Roaman's. I'm very sorry for the poor experience you had and would like to help. I've sent you a private message requesting some additional info.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Roaman's?

Original review: Jan. 16, 2020

Last year, I bought 8 Pleatneck Ultimate Tunics in different colors because I need the longer length. I just received the four new ones I bought, which took two weeks to get (not happy about that either). Horrible quality. The material is so thin you can see through them. The neckline is not as pictured. There is a thick band across the breast, not a thin one like in the photo, like my other ones have. I’m not returning them because it's not worth the hassle or expense. I am so disappointed because when you are limited in clothing lengths, you deserve good quality clothes like everyone else.

Roaman's response

Hi S, my name is Corinne; I am a Customer Service Specialist with Roaman's. I'm very sorry you were not satisfied with your recent order. We appreciate you sharing your feedback regarding this tunic, and I will be sure to share your concerns with our team.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2020

I made an order for a fleece coat and realized I had clicked on the wrong color. I immediately tried to get customer service by email and then phone call. I was told that the order was processed and it could not be changed. I had just made it and there was no way it was already processed. Otherwise it would not take 5-7 business days to get the order.

I made several inquiries and submitted posts trying to get the color changed before it was shipped. Here is a copy of the last email I received. "My name is Belinda **, and I will be assisting you today. Thank you for contacting Roaman's Customer Support. Your merchandise is being processed for shipping. No changes or adjustments can be made. Keep in mind we do not process or ship on the weekends or holidays. All standard shipping orders take up to 3 business days to be processed and shipped." I have read that if people get bad service and do not plan on returning that they do not make a complaint, just don't go back. So Romans consider this a non-complaint. I join a long list.

Roaman's response

Hello Connie, my name is Corinne; I am a Customer Service Specialist with Roaman's. Once an order begins processing, it is locked into our system and no changes can be made. We regret the frustration this has caused you. Return/exchange information will be included on your invoice.

Original review: Nov. 6, 2019

I just opened an account at Roaman’s. I ordered 2 blouses one for a gift. They both arrived like 2 extremely wrinkled rags. I called customer service Because there was no way I would have ordered knowing these tops could not be worn, or give as a gift. They were wrinkled to the extreme. The woman Peggy was condescending and extremely rude. She did not understand what I was saying. I wanted my purchase shipping back. She said she would as a one time courtesy then she said no after talking to a manager. I have a new account. And I will never order from this company again.

Roaman's response

Hello Julie, my name is Corinne; I am a Customer Service Analyst with Roaman's. I'm very sorry for the poor experience you had and would like to help. I have sent you a message requesting some additional info.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2019

I live in Hawaii and until today, I had been a good customer for over 15 years. Although you pay shipping for Roaman's Products, instead of shipping first class mail, they send parcel post to Hawaii. It takes 6-8 weeks (sometimes longer) for your shipment to arrive. I tried to return a few items that were too big, was told by their rude staff, the order was more than 60 days old and they would only send a gift card. This is not right. Since these items were mail order and sent parcel post, the 60 days should not run until after receipt of the shipment. I am so sick and tired of scam artists. I will not be ordering anything further from Roaman's.

Roaman's response

Hi Anita, my name is Corinne; I am a Customer Service Analyst with Roaman's. I am very sorry for the frustration you experienced. We appreciate your feedback regarding our return policy with concerns to shipments to Hawaii, and I will be sure to share your concerns with our team.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2019

Contacted customer service for return/exchange information. I have no printer. Was rudely told if I have no printer, "I can't help you unless you pay for shipping." This mistake was not my fault in the first place. I received the wrong item. I'm still mad. She was not helpful and just kept getting louder and louder with me. I'm done with Roaman's.

Roaman's response

Hi Amy, my name is Corinne; I am a Customer Service Specialist with Roaman's. I'm very sorry for the poor experience you had and would like to help. I've sent you a message requesting some additional info.

Roaman's Company Information