1.1/5 (65 ratings)

About Roaman's

Roaman's Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Roaman's?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Roaman's?

Original review: Oct. 17, 2020

I am being charged for items that were returned or never received. In total I ordered six items back in June or July. There were three items that I returned on September 11th. I should have received a full credit. The fourth item was canceled and never received by me in which I have a copy of the postcard they sent me telling me that my bill does not reflect any of these things so with all those things being returned and canceled I should only be billed for two item that total no more than $16-$28 but my bill is $117. This is ridiculous. In total I have probably called this company five times and I can't hear the customer service agent or they can't hear me. They keep transferring me or blatantly hanging up on me. I've even tried to email them. This has not been resolved. I am at my wit's end with them. This is horrible. They really need to get it together!!!!

Roaman's response

Hello DAndrea, my name is Magali; I am a Customer Service Specialist. I'm very sorry for the poor experience you had and would like to help. I've sent you a message requesting some additional information.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2020

I purchased 4 items back in August. One tunic blouse specifically, looked very special online and in the magazine- perfect for my event coming up in a few weeks. I placed the order and received my clothing items. To my dismay, not one item flattered me. Even worse, my special blouse was NOT as advertised. I called Roaman's immediately, and the customer service gentleman helped me. He was wonderful. I believe his name was Mark. We were unsure if the blouse I received was a fluke or if all the blouses were falsely advertised. (I wear all black w/ very little color. The blouse advertised had gray/silver beading which I could abide by. However, the blouse received had pink's and purples and reds. Too much color for my taste.)

He sent me out a new blouse in hopes that it would work. Unfortunately, the blouse was the exact same as the previous blouse sent. I was unable to wear it for my event and I left all of my Roaman's purchase in the closet, awaiting a box for them to be sent back. Fast forward an emotional month of getting ready & taking my daughter off to university, along with a hellish kitchen with flooding, water damage, and clogged pipes. I completely forgot to return the clothing. I called Roaman's customer service number on 10/01/2020. The gentleman I spoke with told me to send out the items immediately and to not delay, that my 60 days was soon approaching. I dropped off the box with 5 items, including the 2nd blouse, on Friday 10/02/2020.

I decided to call on Friday 10/09/2020, for an update on the status of my refund. I was told that I would not be receiving a refund due to the fact that their warehouse won't receive it within the 60 days mark. When I questioned the date, customer service told me that USPS scanned the package on the evening of 10/07/2020, 5 days later. Deb was rude, argumentative, and talked over me. She said there was nothing that could be done and practically implied that I lied about the date that I returned the package to USPS. I requested a supervisor and was told that no one was available, that I would have to wait for a call back in 24hrs. I waited and did not receive one.

Today 10/13/2020, I called back to see how to salvage the situation and my 200$. I spoke with a representative who again, talked over me and was rude. I asked to speak to a supervisor and I spoke with Danny from Texas. I retold my story as requested. He then went on to ask me if I read the return policy. I told him I did, and that my life circumstances were pretty extreme for September. That I completely forgot about my items - but sent them out within time. He expressed that Roaman's is not responsible for my life circumstances or for USPS. I agreed, because he's right, and this is just one of those "gray area" situations. I asked him how he could help me. He said that the items that I shipped will be sent back to me and suggested that I sell them or donate them to charity. He was very defensive and argumentative.

At this point I'm exhausted. What can I do? I am completely stuck. I mentioned as a returning customer, that surely they could flag my items as a return, so they don't get sent back and I could receive my refund. He reiterated to sale the clothing or donate them to charity. I am appalled by their lack of customer service and bad attitude. I feel so overwhelmed. And I'm going to be stuck with these clothing items. I've lost 200$. No one is going to buy these clothes. But worst yet, Roaman's failed and have lost a customer- and frankly they could care less. Life happens. We're in the middle of a pandemic. However Roaman's is cutthroat.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2020

They claim my order was delivered, but it wasn't. In order to even begin to address my issue, I have to wait for an affidavit and file a police report. In the meantime, I have to pay on their credit card for no merchandise!!!

Resolution response: Oct. 7, 2020

The order actually arrived this evening. This begs the question... Why was tracking info never updated on the Roaman's site? Why did the delivery date keep changing? Just too weird overall. Not sure if I'll be buying again.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2020

I decided to make a purchase at Roaman's on 9/23/2020. Of note, I also made an order for a Roamans item on Amazon that same night. I received the item from Amazon 4 or 5 days later, shipped directly from Roamans, in their packaging. I'm still waiting for the items from my Roamans.com purchase to even ship. And stupid, responsible me...I already paid the credit card charges for the transaction. Every day, I check the status for this order. Delivery date was originally 10/5, then 10/9, then 10/13, now 10/14. It hasn't been delivered to the shipper yet, from what I can tell. I sent a query to customer service asking what the deal was with shipping from Amazon vs shipping from their direct site. Not only are the Amazon orders fulfilled quickly, there is never a shipping charge. If you order direct from the Roamans site you're charged shipping and it also takes forever.

The only thing the rep could offer was that my order was still being processed and maybe the Amazon 2 day shipping was a factor. So if their latest estimated arrival date doesn't change again, that's almost a full month from the time the order was placed. Do they not even see that this is terrible customer service? They still ask for patience with orders due to COVID, but it's been 7 months into the pandemic and at this point there's literally no excuse for issues like this... especially since I've had shipping issues before COVID. Nothing about this company and how they serve customers makes any sense. I've read a lot of the reviews here, and it feels like they're taking us for granted and just expect us to put up with it. I swear... if something is on backorder and they haven't told me, they better not give me a gift cert. I want my actual money back.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2020

I ordered items on Roaman's and at the same time opened a new account in the middle of August. The items took over 4 weeks to arrive but billing started immediately which was never sent out. I returned two items from that order which prior to ordering I had reviewed return policy. It appeared to be easy and fair. I used the same packaging and the return mail label provided with order. In September I received my first billing invoice and saw first that there was a 30.00 LATE CHARGE fee for items that I had just received!! Also there was no credit for returned items. I tried calling Roaman's but there was no answer, no answering machine or service nothing. So I searched Roaman's website and finally found an email contact which I immediately notified of the problems. Nothing!! I got a reply that said allow 3 weeks for return items to be credited (there was nothing in their return item policy regarding 3 week wait). I sent in a payment on account.

After waiting 3 additional weeks I went into online account info and still there was no credit for return items and there was another late charge fee???? I emailed again and again and finally I sent in payment for full amount of items that I had kept plus tax and interest fees. Requested account to be closed. I sent another email with the amount and information of items that had been returned, along with the two late fee charges and said I will not pay these fees. I want fees reversed and account closed. I received an email stating account is closed but outstanding balance of amount for return items and late fees would not be reversed and that I would continue to receive billing for amount!! So frustrating!! Please DO NOT USE ROAMAN'S. Their pricing is not that good and the merchandise is cheaply made. And I can attest to the fact that there is NO return credit or policy!!

Roaman's response

Hello Kristine, my name is Corinne; I am a Customer Service Specialist. I'm very sorry for the poor experience you had and would like to help. I've sent you a message requesting some additional information.

Original review: Sept. 24, 2020

I returned $160 worth of clothes and requested a refund onto my original form of payment (credit card). After not receiving my refund, and then contacting them, they tell me they issued a gift card instead. That’s robbery!! I never asked for this gift card and I asked for a refund.

Roaman's response

Hello Susan, my name is Corinne; I am a Customer Service Specialist. I'm very sorry for the poor experience you had and would like to help. I've sent you a message requesting some additional information.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2020

I order some pajama bottoms and got one pair in the mail and it was too large, I returned it and in between that I received my 2nd pair and it was the same size as the previous one so I never opened it and just returned it also. Here I am being charge $49.72 and they won't take it off saying it was a late charge. MY god we are going thru a pandemic and I don't know if I was late returning it but I am usually pretty good if I do return an item which is very rare. Why are they charging me money when I've returned their product. I am very disappointed in them, I've done business with them for years and this is what I get.

Roaman's response

Hello Diane, my name is Corinne; I am a Customer Service Specialist. I'm very sorry for the frustration you experienced. The Woman Within credit card is owned and managed by Comenity Bank. To dispute any late fees, please contact them directly at 1-800-888-9233

Original review: Sept. 16, 2020

My credit was destroyed. I returned all items within a timely manner, and I received an email verifying it. The credit department still placed a non-payment on my report. I was told by several supervisors that they couldn’t remove it.

Roaman's response

Hello Sherry, my name is Corinne; I am a Customer Service Specialist. I'm very sorry for the poor experience. The Woman Within credit card and billing is managed by Comenity Bank, which is a separate entity. We will be sure to share your feedback regarding your experience with Comenity Bank with our team.

Original review: Aug. 31, 2020

I spend $48.99. The clothes appears damaged and used, the bra I ordered have stains. I contact Customer Service. The sale is final, It does not mean you must accept damaged items. This mistake was not my fault in the first place. Take my money, I don't have anything. Next step is to inform the BBB. I am so sick and tired of scam artists.

Roaman's response

Hello Tigiste, my name is Corinne; I am a Customer Service Specialist. I'm very sorry for the poor experience and would like to help. I've sent you a message requesting some additional information.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2020

I ordered two items from Roaman's, paying an extra $10 for express shipping, on top of the $10 I was already paying. When I went to their page to track my package I saw a disclaimer that items may not arrive in time because of covid. Why did they take my money if they're not guaranteeing the delivery date? I called customer service and they stated that a disclaimer was all over their website. That was a lie. When you are checking out, you hit the continue button to proceed to payment. What you don't realize is that below that continue button, near the bottom of the page, is the disclaimer. This is dirty business. I will never order from them again. I'm hoping my package will arrive on time, but I doubt it. Let the buyer beware!

Original review: Aug. 24, 2020

I returned $116 of merch to them. I returned within 60 day policy. They are saying they didn’t receive it in time. I disputed this, gave up, asked why they haven’t sent items back. The rep said it’s they donated my purchases to charity! They say they are not responsible for it!

Roaman's response

Hello Ann, my name is Corinne; I am a Customer Service Specialist. I'm very sorry for the poor experience and would like to help. I've sent you a message requesting some additional information.

Original review: July 15, 2020

Order confirmation received on 4/22/20, advising "backorder status" and an expected shipping date of 7/1/20. Order never received and never received any additional update from Roaman's. As of 7/15/20, the order status on their site still states "backorder", however the jacket remains available for purchase. Really? Won't be ordering anything from Roaman's, again.

Roaman's response

Hello Michelle, my name is Corinne; I am a Customer Service Specialist. I'm very sorry for the poor experience and would like to help. I've sent you a message requesting some additional information.

Original review: July 8, 2020

I placed my order 2 weeks ago, received it yesterday. I live in NC and the merchandise was for someone in Texas. Obviously the label was put on the wrong package. I spoke with customer service, they told me to return the wrong merchandise and I would get a refund, then I had to reorder my merchandise again. When she asked me if I would like express delivery I said great! But then she tells me it's an addi 9.99. Why would I have to pay for something that was not my fault?? Now I have to wait 2 more weeks for something I ordered 2 weeks ago. Hopefully it will be right this time. Very disappointed

Roaman's response

Hello Denise, my name is Corinne; I am a Customer Service Specialist. I'm very sorry for the poor experience and would like to help. I've sent you a message requesting some additional information.

Original review: July 5, 2020

I purchased several items in February 2020 costing more than $100.00. The items were too small and therefore, utilizing Roamans' return shipping label, etc... I returned the items for an exchange. I took a photo of the tracking information. I have contacted Roaman's several times about receipt of the package and exchange of the items.

To date, I have not received anything. I've heard from their customer service office twice. The first time, they told me that returns had to be made within 60 days. I forwarded to them a copy of the returned item form and the shipping label with tracking information. I never heard back from them. I contacted them late last week online and received an email with the same response regarding the 60 day limit. I've submitted the photos again. At this point, I want a refund. They were paid in good faith for items which were received and returned. They my money, I don't have anything. My next step is to go to BBB, state AG or social media. In the meantime, my advice -- don't purchase anything from them. They don't even deserve 1 star.

Roaman's response

Hello Phyllis, my name is Corinne; I am a Customer Service Specialist with Roaman's. I'm very sorry for the poor experience and would like to help. I've sent you a message requesting some additional information.

Original review: July 5, 2020

I've had trouble with this company before and because they are in many ways the only game in town for larger sizes, they don't work very hard to or feel they need to work hard to keep their customers happy. I live in Brooklyn and made a purchase that was shipped at the end of April. After 100 days, our quarantine was lifted at the end of June. Today is 7/4 and I called them to ask them to extend their 60 day return policy since I have only been free to go outside for anything but essential trips for two weeks. I was told simply that it didn't matter and there would be no exception to their rules. We suffered 30,000 deaths in 100 days. I have to say that I'm just shocked by their response.

Roaman's response

Hello Nina, my name is Corinne; I am a Customer Service Specialist with Roaman's. I'm very sorry for the frustration. We appreciate your feedback regarding our return policy, and I will be sharing your concerns with our team.

Original review: June 29, 2020

Ordered from 4 others stores on the same day. Have received merchandise from all other stores and Roaman’s still hasn’t shipped. Tried to cancel order, online communication constantly unavailable. Waited more than 40 when I called and was told that I couldn’t cancel order even though he was unsure when it would ship. Was also charged more for two items then advertised on website and catalog. Will not have any of the items in time for the trip I am taking.

Roaman's response

Hello Linda, my name is Corinne; I am a Customer Service Specialist with Roaman's. I'm very sorry for the poor experience and would like to help. I've sent you a message requesting some additional information.

Original review: June 17, 2020

I placed an order on 6/3. I got a notice that it shipped and my card was charged 6/9. The tracking said awaiting FedEx pickup for the first few days and now it says awaiting USPS pickup. This has been going on for 8 days now. Has my package shipped or not??? Chat is not helpful and I got no response to my email inquiry. I don't have time to sit on hold. I WANT MY ORDER!!

Roaman's response

Hello Lisa, my name is Corinne; I am a Customer Service Specialist with Roaman's. I'm very sorry for the poor experience and would like to help. I've sent you a message requesting some additional information.

Original review: June 15, 2020

I have been trying for 2 days to contact Roman's via telephone. After 25 plus minutes on hold I finally gave up talking to someone. Then I emailed them twice. Still waiting for a response. No form to return enclosed with my item.

Original review: June 10, 2020

I placed my order June 2 and was told most orders are received in 7-12 days. I contacted them via chat and was told they have no way of knowing when my order will ship, and no way to cancel my order while it’s processing :(. I have a feeling I have been duped. I would not recommend this company! I should have read the reviews first. P.S. Maybe Corrine can fix this for me. Lol.

Roaman's response

Hello Michelle, my name is Corinne; with Roaman's.

We apologize for any delays in your delivery. We are working hard to support our customers during the COVID-19 crisis. However, due to the increased safety measures we are taking in our facilities, along with the carriers, some customers may experience delay in the processing and/or delivery of their packages.

We appreciate your patience and understanding as we navigate this crisis together.

Original review: June 10, 2020

On June 1st, I made my first purchase online with Roamans.com. I received my Email confirmation and was happy how easily and quickly it all went through. I decided to purchase some more clothing and shoes about an hour and half after my first Order. This is where things go from bad to worse. My email confirmation came in and after reviewing it I noticed they had changed the shipping address to the billing address so I called them and asked if they could change the address back to the shipping address because they used my billing address and they are two different addresses. The answer was a definite NO. Their reason was because it wasn't in process yet and that I should call back tomorrow before 2pm. Ok....So I called back the following day before 2pm and once again I was told they could not change anything on the order because it was not being processed yet. So I asked them to cancel the order.

Once again I was told they could not cancel the order until it was processed. Ok.... So I emailed the company on June 2nd and explained how they made a mistake on the 2nd order giving them the confirmation number. I still of this writing have not heard back from them and it's been 8 days. The confirmation stated it would take up to 12 days for the order to ship. I understood considering we are in a Pandemic. Since then I went back onto my Roaman's account two to three times a day trying to track my order but it was showing that I had no order history. They have two ways to track your order. The first one is "In Country USA" the second one is "Out of Country" by using your email account. Well...the "In Country USA" email tracking had somehow just disappeared off the Roaman's site and the only thing there was the "Out of Country". So I entered my email and confirmation number and thankfully my purchases both came up.

I started the tracking on my 2nd purchase and it stated it was processing so I logged into a Chat Request for customer and spoke to Charley. I asked Charley to cancel my order because it was the wrong address. Charley stated he could not cancel the order because it was processed already!! He could not change the address or even touch the account because it was processed and shipping. So I became upset and asked him... "If you can't change it before processing, during processing or after processing then how can you help me?"

He told me to call the Post Office and ask them to hold the package for me to pick up OR call FedEx and ask them to reroute the package. I told him, "The billing address you sent my things to is a 6 to 7 hour drive from where I live so the Post Office can't help me. And I can't return the items because they will never reach my shipping address. Furthermore I still haven't received a tracking confirmation email that the items have shipped so why can't you cancel the order?" He stated he was sorry and that he could NOT help me! So basically Roamans.com stoled my money and refused to cancel my order or fix the mistake they made on my 2nd purchase. I will never order from this company ever again! And I'll be calling my bank to dispute their charges! I still haven't received my first order and no confirmation that it shipped. I'm done!

Roaman's response

Hello Tammy, my name is Corinne; I am a Customer Service Specialist with Roaman's. I'm very sorry for the poor experience you had and would like to help. I've sent you a private message here requesting some additional information.

Original review: June 3, 2020

I hadn't purchased from this company in a while. I really don't know why I bother because I usually end up returning the items for size or quality. I placed an order during the pandemic. Got it pretty quickly. Didn't like the fit and quality so I returned the bras I ordered. I received an email saying they received my order back, but should take about a week to process and another week to see my refund back on my card. But my payment is now due? But ok, I will pay it. In the meantime, I ordered a dress back on May 21st. I called customer service today and asked where is my order? Their website shows no tracking except that I made a purchase. After spending 20 minutes on hold, woman told me it was shipped on May 29th and gave me a FedEx tracking #. I got off the phone and tried to track my package. Nothing. No match on tracking #. So I call back, wait another 30 minutes on hold. Explain situation.

I was told that FedEx dropped the ball and is not providing tracking. Wait a minute! Blame FedEx? Your site shows no information, asked what that has to do with FedEx. This is why I have been on hold for an hour today. She puts me on hold and after about 5 minutes, comes back and says due to covid 19 they are operating at 25 percent capacity and blah blah blah. I had no problem getting my first order pretty quickly at the height of the pandemic. But now? I will be patient and wait cause I know it gonna take forever to receive my new order or refund but something seems more going on than covid 19 or this being FedEx fault. I have received things from other companies just fine. But I will no longer give this company or their sister companies any more of my money.

Roaman's response

The message was sent here on this website.

Original review: June 3, 2020

I place a large order on May 24. On May 31, my order status remained "Not Shipped." I emailed Customer Service for an update and received a response of basically "We have no way of knowing when your order will be shipped, nor can we even guess, nor do we really care." I was so excited to have some new things to wear but am now only disappointed and frustrated. The ONE STAR that I am forced to give in order to leave this review was earned by the fact they even replied to my email at all.

Roaman's response

Hello Sheila, my name is Corinne; I am a Customer Service Specialist with Roaman's. I'm very sorry for the poor experience you've had and would like to further look into this. I've sent you a message requesting some additional info.

Original review: May 31, 2020

I understand social distancing but ok every time I check on this order it’s delayed again and again! I ordered on the 20th and today is the 30th, and now it’s gonna be another week! It’s still not send to UPS!! Bad business! No emails from you to update me! Nothing! I’m paying for shipping!! I will not use you again! There are other sites that handle their shipping much more efficiently! CG!!

Roaman's response

Hello Carla, Hello Janet, my name is Corinne; I am a Customer Service Specialist with Roaman's. I'm very sorry for the poor experience you've had and would like to further look into this. I've sent you a message requesting some additional info.

Original review: May 27, 2020

Placed an order on 5/15/2020 and I still have not received the shipment. Disappointed the bra I ordered is backorder. Seems to be the norm for Roaman's. Roaman's has my money, but I don't have their product. Very disappointed, because I didn't spend the $40 to get an expedited shipment they just took their sweet old time filling my order. I will be removing myself from their email subscription and throwing the catalogs away. It will be a long time before I order from them again. My hard-earned money can go to their competitors.

Roaman's response

Original review: May 16, 2020

I placed an order on Roamans.com on May 3. Understanding that, due to the pandemic, things might be delayed, I knew my standard shipping might be more like 7-10 days rather than 5-7. However, I've never received any emails about shipping, nothing about any issues with the order, etc.. I had to always go online to login and see my order history.

What first surprised me was that only one of my products had a status of shipped, and the other said it was backordered. I would not ever order an item that has a backorder - this is my own personal preference, as you never really know when the product is coming in. The tracking info for the item that shipped has, every day, extended out further with its pending delivery. The item that shipped had an original estimated delivery date of May 12 - and the website that provides tracking that is connected to the website said the information would update when the package was received for shipping.

Now the tracking on the Roamans.com website says that the package still has not been received for shipping and has an estimated delivery date of May 21! Is my package just sitting in their warehouse waiting to get picked up?! I don't know, because I can't even get a response from their customer service team to really tell me.

This week I was charged by the company, again, for the second item. I logged in and saw that the status on that item had changed from backordered to processed, which was the status when I FIRST placed the order on May 3. I logged in today to the website and saw that it said online chat was available. So, I clicked the chat link and entered my info. About a minute later I saw the chat "available" turn to "unavailable."

I just want to know what's going on with my order. I feel like my money has been stolen, and I'm not getting any response from their customer service that would say one way or the other what's going on with my product. I paid for shipping on goods that, frankly, don't even look like they've been shipped and may not ever ship at this point. With tracking information provided, I do feel like I've been defrauded and am close to filing a dispute for the charges with my bank. I will NEVER order from Roamans.com again, and strongly advise others to run, quickly, in the opposite direction from this site. After seeing the other complaints on this website, I understand I am not alone and wish I had looked at the online reviews before I made the choice to purchase!

Roaman's response

Hello Angela, my name is Corinne; I am a Customer Service Specialist with Roaman's. I am very sorry for the frustration you have experienced and I'd like to further look into this.

Original review: May 15, 2020

I ordered a dress but had to return it because it just didn't fit right. I could not use their return label because the print on it was very light and could not make out the numbers or letters so I used the return address on the back of their invoice and PAID for the return myself. I mailed it back through the postal service and I have a receipt showing the address where it was mailed. Roaman's confirmed receiving it back but would not reimburse me the postage, they deducted it from my credit refund. SO I END OF PAYING TWICE FOR S&H. WHAT A RIP OFF! So any one should not buy from this company. They do not care about their customers. THEY SHOULD NOT BE IN BUSINESS!!!!

Roaman's response

Hello Toni, my name is Corinne; I am a Customer Service Specialist with Roaman's. I am very sorry for the frustration you have experienced and I'd like to further look into this. I have sent you a message requesting some additional information.

Original review: May 6, 2020

The customer service is AWFUL!! Today I receive items I was deceived on bo/go I guess had to be 50. My items were 49.99. It would not apply! Now today I get a heartfelt letter from Julie Brand Manager. "We know times are different right now and while we’re still facing some uncertainty, our commitment to our invaluable customers hasn’t changed. We’re dedicated to bringing you fashionable styles you love with the service you appreciate. Because taking some “me-time” is important, we wanted to make it easy for you to treat yourself to something special. We’re giving you this exclusive offer of 50% off your order*—including clearance." I received my items today. I gave them a second chance and asked them to apply the coupon the "may50" to my account. And I would keep the items. "oh I am sorry. We can't do that". "So you want me to return the items and I could rebuy them and get them half off." Yep that's what he said!! WHAT POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!

Roaman's response

Hi Carrie, my name is Corinne; I am a Customer Service Specialist with Roaman's. I'm very sorry for the frustration you experienced. Our offer disclaimers will advise they cannot be applied to previous purchases. We regret any inconvenience this has caused.

Original review: April 30, 2020

Bought 3 piece outfit for my sister. They shipped only 2 of the 3 pieces. Called customer service to request they ship the missing duster. They refuse to do this. Instead, I have to package the items and return to them during a pandemic. Only then, will they re-issue the 2 items I already have and the missing duster. Where is their common sense?

I explained to them that I live in a Continuing Care Community and use a cane. Packages and meals are delivered to our apt door in order to protect our high risk group from the virus. To return things, I have to hobble to another building to the business office to use packing tape (my Scotch tape won't hold the bag closed) and ask them to mail it since the bag is too big to put into the mail slot in my building. I told them this. I read that Apax Partners tapped top execs to spruce up their labels. They don't need to do that - they need to bring back common sense and good customer service. I won't be shopping there anymore.

Roaman's response

Hello Patti, my name is Corinne; I am a Customer Service Specialist with Roaman's. I am very sorry for the missing piece and the frustration you have experienced. Unfortunately, as advised, we are unable to send the one piece and the set must be returned/exchanged. We are very sorry for the inconvenience this has caused.

Original review: April 30, 2020

I placed and order with Roaman's. I received a confirmation that my order had shipped. I received an email stating it had been delivered on 4/26/2020. That's a Sunday. Will be disputing with my bank. No order was received. No help from customer service. Very disappointed.

Hello Nancy,

My name is Corinne; I am a Customer Service Specialist with Roaman's. I am very sorry you did not receive your order. Our records confirm this order has been claimed as lost and a full refund has been issued to you. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to let me know.

Original review: March 23, 2020

The quality of the clothes I received were subpar. The clothes appears worn or used. I ordered several pairs of black jeans and they were ash grey. The material had a odor to them. The other pants I purchased were irregular. One leg was shorter than the other and bowing in the seat. I returned the items on 3/10/20. The tracking information has no delivery information to the company using the provide tracking number however it does say that on 3/12/20 it was in transit back to me. The original order date was 1/17/20. I received the items about a week later and the return policy is 60 days processed. I sent the items back on 3/10/20 and I’m being told that it was received back in the warehouse on 3/18/20, how convenient.

I called the post office customer service and was told that was probably received on 3/16/20. They were not able to guarantee that it was delivered on that date because the company doesn’t provide exact date delivery information. This is the biggest scam. The customer service rep Nailea advised that my return was process and I would receive a refund and I have not. I called customer service. The rep was extremely rude and told me that she wasn’t able to do anything after speaking to her manager. I have notified my credit card company of the unfair practices. Please do not order from this company to avoid the headache. I wish I reviewed the rating before trying it.

Roaman's response

I have sent it here on this site. I will re-send it. If you're still unable to find that, please feel free to email me directly at social.media@fbbrands.com

Roaman's Company Information