1.1/5 (75 ratings)

About Roaman's

Roaman's Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Roaman's?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Roaman's?

Original review: July 3, 2021

Order 3 shirts on May 8, received 1, other 2 said not shipped, didn't know would take this all, if I did I wouldn't have order them, really liked the 1 I received. Would like to order more items, but that's too long of a waiting period.

Roaman's response

Thank you for your review. We’e sorry to hear you had a frustrating experience, but we really appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention.

Customer Service Analyst

Original review: June 30, 2021

Right after I bought a shirt several false charges have been showing up on my credit card. When I check the orders it states my receipt was emailed to "Null" instead of my email on record. Viewing the Details to see what was ordered no items show. When checking the address it only says "US". I have tried contacting Roaman's several times through email and phone. No response. This obvious credit card fraud has been going on for a month and Roaman's appears care So if you buy something from Romans and a small charge shows up on your card, beware. That is the thief seeing if you notice. Then about a month later the bigger charges show up. And Roaman's will not help end this abuse.

Roaman's response

We appreciate you for expressing your concerns with us. We're so sorry that your experience with us fell short of your expectations. Your feedback will help us improve our previous performance.

Customer Service Analyst

Original review: June 26, 2021

I ordered a pair of dress pants from Woman Within. Got them. The quality was cheap but only 20.00 after the discount. Good for work. They only had 2 colors, tried Roaman's to order same pants in another color. It would not let me apply discount or check status of order, it just placed it. I immediately tried to cancel. They wouldn't let me. Said it was shipped. The pants was over 60. I got a notice that it was shipped 4 days later. I never got a confirmation that I even placed the order, but I was charged, after I sent numerous messages to customer service back and forth. Never received pants or checked online it was still being delivered. This has been over 3 months time. I paid my balance so I could close my account. Just don't want any others being cheated.

Roaman's response

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We’re sorry you had a bad experience and will strive to do better.

Customer Service Analyst

Original review: June 21, 2021

I placed a order on May 18th, it is now June 21st and I have not received my product. I called them. They had me on hold close to an hour. I get online to track my order and it continue to say "not shipped". Unbelievable and totally unacceptable. I will NEVER order from this company again.

Customer Service Analyst

Original review: June 19, 2021

I have made many purchases from FullBeauty who has Roaman's, Women Within, etc... Over the past 3 years I have issues. #1. Even though I am logged into my account when placing orders, when I go to check on my order, I get that there is NO ORDERS. ORDER CAN'T BE FOUND. So, I go to lookup order and it says it cannot be found. I NEVER get any notification when order is shipped, it usually shows up within 3 to 4 weeks. However, every single time only SOME of what I ordered is there. Other items trickle in over the next 6 months or longer. However, they sure will send you an e-mail on occasion saying, "WE ARE SORRY, BUT HERE IS A 40% OFF COUPON". Why in God's name would I place another order with you when I can't even get everything I ordered the last time (or times before that).

WORSE YET, I contact their CUSTOMER SERVICE via their site and I NEVER GET A RESPONSE BACK, EVER! So, if you need info or to cancel an item that has been repeatedly put in backorder for many months, you will have to call them and then deal with the ORDER DOESN'T EXSIST, but yet they sure in hell got their money from you. I USED to LOVE this set of stores. Now I hate them and would much rather just run around naked at this point. No wonder they had to do a structured bankruptcy in 2019. None of these issues was due to the Pandemic. These issues have been around for at least 3 yrs and is on-going.

Roaman's response

We always aim to deliver a great experience, and we are gutted when we don’t meet expectations. Thanks for taking the time to bring this to our attention. We will use the feedback to make us better and to ensure this does not happen again.

Customer Service Analyst

Original review: June 16, 2021

I ordered a blouse from Roaman's on 4/17/21 and I was notified on 5/3/21 the item shipped. After several weeks I tracked the Fedex number on the email sent to me. After much frustration on 5/25/21 I emailed the Better Business Bureau with my complaint. My full refund which I requested was placed back on my account on 6/14/21. Hope this helps to everyone dealing with this problem.

Customer Service Analyst

Original review: June 14, 2021

I ordered a swimming suit in 6/4/21. On 6/14/21 I received an email that said it had not been shipped out yet. I called to inquire and I was told it would be 14 business day (not counting weekend days) before it would be shipped. The order email had the following shipment information: "Shipping Method: Regular. Will arrive within 7-14 business days, to the contiguous US." It clearly does not say 14 business days till it is shipped. I will was told I would not receive my order until 6/30/21. I leave for vacation on 6/27/21. I paid for shipping... it wasn't free. I don't see myself ordering from a company that has misleading shipping information. I'm very disappointed. If the company can't fill the order in a timely manner they shouldn't take the order or at least be honest about the shipping information. They have my money and I have nothing and by the time it arrives I will be gone and unable to use it on my vacation.

Customer Service Analyst

Original review: June 11, 2021

I made a purchase of over $400 worth of clothing on May 15, 2021; it’s June 11, 2021 today and my order still hasn’t been shipped! I’ve called and emailed them numerous times and I just get lied to because they say my order should ship within two to three days and that’s when I can actually get ahold of them! This is the most unprofessional business that I have ever had to deal with! I don’t even know if I will ever get my order so that’s over $400 down the drain! I’ve never been so mad in my life this is ridiculous! Maybe I should have read all these bad reviews before I ordered! I will NEVER order from here again and will let any and everyone know that this business they running is a joke!????

Customer Service Analyst

Original review: June 9, 2021

I am beyond frustrated because I ordered two items to take on vacation only because it said 7-10 Business days. I understand there can be delays once an order has shipped, however my order status still says not shipped, yet I was told I couldn’t cancel my order because it’s in process. I don’t believe them because this order was placed on 5/24/21 and said I could expect it within 7 to 10 business days. However here we are June 8th, 2021 and the order hasn’t even shipped yet. My order hasn’t processed through PayPal yet because they’re still waiting for Roaman’s to fulfill the order, so I’m not seeing the reason why this could not be canceled.

I’m not understanding this archaic policy for online orders. This company is very deceitful because you don’t find out that your order is delayed until after you order even though it states the items were all in stock. I needed my order for vacation and had to go spend additional money to find my products elsewhere. This is not good customer service. The resolution specialist hung up on me because I was frustrated. She was very unprofessional and the way Roaman’s handles orders makes this a very unprofessional company. I will never do business with Roamans again and I will make sure others don’t either.

Roaman’s needs to be honest upfront prior to the customer submitting the order by letting them know there’s a delay in processing. They send an email to you after you order and then don’t allow you to cancel. This is bad practice. I will never order from this company again based on their policies and how they they make it difficult to cancel orders that haven’t even been processed or shipped. I’ve never had any issues before from any other online retailer.

Customer Service Analyst

Original review: June 3, 2021

Placed an order with Roaman's on 5/16/2021. It is not June 3 and have not received my merchandise yet. The response I got from this company is that it is taking extra time to ship my order due to cover-19. It's time these companies quit using cover-19 as an excuse. Just get my shipment to me.

Roaman's response

We set a high standard for ourselves, and we’re so sorry to hear this was not met in your interaction with our business.

Roaman's Company Information