3.7/5 (181 ratings)

About Roaman's

Roaman's Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Roaman's?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Roaman's?

Original review: March 14, 2022

I ordered jeans in Oct. I needed to return them because they were WAY too big. I didn't get around to returning them until March (my fault) I called to ask about returns & customer service e-mailed me a form to include with the return. So I paid to return them. I called 2 days after mailing to ask if they would refund my return postage as well and I was told they weren't refunding anything!!! It's their policy of 60 days for returns. I understand that but my problem was that when I called to ask about returning my jeans NO ONE informed that I was not getting a refund because if they had I would not have spent more money to send them back!! They were horrible ... I talked to 4 different people and NOTHING. No more purchases from Roaman's. The quality of their clothing is poor and the sizing is very bad as well!!!

Roaman's response

We appreciate you for expressing your concerns with us. We're so sorry that your experience with us fell short of your expectations. Your feedback will help us improve our previous performance.

Original review: Feb. 23, 2022

The gown was a nice thin material. Upon washing it shrank 4-6” and material got thick. The side seam is terribly messed up and because I washed it they refuse to take it back even though it is defective. Because of the shrinkage the crooked seam became worse. I was offered 10% off for an item I won’t wear. It is more than just uneven, it also didn’t catch in places.

Roaman's response

Original review: Jan. 31, 2022

The last 2 times I have ordered from them I have had a problem with their website. It tells me it is not taking my CC info and it never places the order. When I call, they say it never processed. However, when I looked at my account the charges were pending for every try, I made on the website + the phone order in this case 4 times. When you call the customer service team you are unable to get this corrected and their response is.... the charges are pending, and they will drop off in 4 or 5 days. Are you kidding me. So, they are tying up the money in my bank account until they seem fit to take the pending charges off. The Bank is not able to remove them. Only Roaman's can do that. Well good luck finding anyone to help you with that.....YOU WON'T.

So my advice just forget these people. This is not the first problem I have had with this not to mention all the times I have had to wait on orders to be shipped because items were out of stock and the wait time was terrible. I am done with them. I only like them because I can shop from home, but I will hit the pavement from now on.

Original review: Jan. 25, 2022

Back in November 2021, I ordered a plum long sleeve top and a pair of green pants. I got them but they both were too small so sent them back for a different size but got the same size back again. Third time I called and she said it was past the 60 days so no refund but I could exchange. Today January 25, 2022. I got them back in the mail same size I originally ordered the first time. Talked to customer service and I can neither get credit or a different size so now I have new clothes I can’t wear. I will never order from them again. I have never been treated so poorly and with no compromise whatsoever. They have lost me forever. This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. I hope other people who read these reviews will also consider not ordering from any of the companies. Very pathetic customer service and policies.

Original review: Jan. 10, 2022

I have been a customer for years. My last order is the last straw. Placed the order on 12-31-21 with all items showing in stock and available. Order finally processed today 1-10-22 and all items are now available to ship in May 2022. That’s 5 months.. Called customer service and the very rude unhelpful employee informed me since I am a cardholder I cannot cancel my order. I do understand overselling an item, but 12 items not so much. When and if I do ever receive these items this will be the last time I will be using Roaman's or any of the retailers on their website.

Roaman's response

Original review: Dec. 22, 2021

I ordered an item from Roaman's. Had to return it, didn't fit. Stated refund was sent via egift card, never received. Spoke with CS and was told refund will be sent minus the amount for voided egift card. Unacceptable, CS does provide accurate information, pissed customer.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2021

Roamans.com charged me a late fee. To my knowledge l shouldn't have been late, it started suddenly l noticed my monthly bill amount changed and come to find out it was a late fee. Well moving ahead spoke with a customer service rep and we worked out the situation but they're not honoring it, so when my bill came the amount has not changed, situation still the same. I have closed the account long time ago and paying the balance, it's down to 50 bucks but it should be less than that so l can pay it off.

Roaman's response

We always aim to deliver a great experience, and we are gutted when we don’t meet expectations. Thanks for taking the time to bring this to our attention. We will use the feedback to make us better and to ensure this does not happen again.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2021

I placed an order in April. They said it shipped May 13, I did not receive it until just before the Fourth of July. Which is after their “60 day“ return window. They return the merchandise back to me, which by the way the quality is horrible. I called customer service and got someone in a foreign country, and all she would say is, "I’m sorry you were not happy. I will note your account." I wish I had read these reviews before I ever shopped with this company.

Roaman's response

Original review: Sept. 6, 2021

I ordered something July 30. It shipped Aug 2nd. I did not receive it. I emailed 3 times and only got auto replies. Finally I called. "Mike" tried to tell me that I received it August 2nd. I had to argue to get him to look at it again. He tried to tell me I had the wrong tracking #. I told him I just clicked on track my package on their website. He told me I had to call back in a week. 2 days later my package miraculously was delivered. The next day I finally got an email that they just now got to my email from a month ago! Seriously? I have bought from them for years, but I am done! I have worked cust. services for 30 years.

Roaman's response

Original review: Aug. 26, 2021

I ordered from Roaman’s because Covid made shopping hard to do. I thought these shirts were cute and priced reasonably. I should have known better than to order online! I ordered a large, blue shirt. I got a 4XL, white shirt. I haven’t even gotten the other shirt I ordered. I can’t wait to see how off this order is. Then I call customer service and this girl is rattling on so fast about marking the return on the packing slip that I can’t get a word in. There was no packing slip in the order. I really think the point is to send out crap they can’t sell and be so inconvenient that we wash our hands of it so we just let them keep our money. Lesson learned! Never again. Do not purchase anything from them.

Roaman's response

Thank you for your review. We’re sorry to hear you had a frustrating experience, but we really appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2021

I'd never ordered from Roaman's before, but liked a few items of clothing in their catalog, so I ordered. Before I received the first shipment, I ordered another few items of clothing. When I received the first order, the top was marked with the correct size on the bag, but the garment was actually labeled a size smaller. I tried it on and it was the smaller size and didn't fit. I returned it even though there was no return label included.

When I received my 2nd order, two items were missing and one item was a bra I didn't order. The bag the bra was in was labeled as "Leggings" with the size I had ordered. However, it also had a label that stated 52DD (bra size). I'm returning the huge bra and have also sent an email asking for the two missing items to be sent. Two orders, two shipment mistakes. Count me as a former customer. Never again.

Roaman's response

Original review: Aug. 12, 2021

My mother has ordered a lot of clothes from Roaman's over the years, but never again! She ordered and prepaid for two tops and never received them. She was in the hospital a month and she didn’t tell me about this until at least a month later. I could never get through to talk to anyone. I called several times and waited on hold an hour each time. I finally emailed them, and 4 weeks later finally got a reply saying after 60 days if a missing package isn’t reported they don’t refund money or give credit! So my elderly mom is out her money she paid them and never got her items! Very poor policy and company! Don’t order from them! They obviously only care about money and not customers.

Customer Service Analyst

Original review: July 18, 2021

In April I ordered 2 pairs of knit black pants, 1 pair of tan pants and 1 pair of jeans, 2 tops from Roamans. I used my card, paid by phone and was concerned I did not receive a confirmation number by email. The items arrived mid May, I immediately returned the 2 pairs of black pants, the 1 pair of tan pants and the jeans which were not the jeans I ordered. I filled out a return for exchange option on the label, I was able to confirm the package was received in June. I cancelled the exchange and requested my refund. I have spend hours and hours on the phone for customer service, for billings and for a human contact to no avail, they were quick to place my order but no one is available when I call customer service for my problem.

I am completely furious they advertise customer service which does not exist. Most call center employees do not speak English well enough to understand the customer. This seems to be quite fraudulent to me, I used the return label, the items were in perfect condition but the sizing is way way too large. I want a refund, what can I do? These items were for a birthday gift, they were not here in time, did not fit, so I exchanged for other gifts then learned it would be six weeks to fill the order and another six weeks to receive the remaining refund. I then requested a complete refund with the exception of the two tops. Is Roaman's going out of business?

Original review: July 15, 2021

I placed an order on June 5, 2021. Today is July 15th and I still have not received it. I have called numerous times, they did nothing. I contacted the Post Office myself and the package hasn’t entered their system. Roaman's won’t refund my money until after 30 days from shipment. They took my money 6 weeks ago. Their service is terrible. I will no longer purchase anything from Roaman's. Stay away. There are Companies who care about customers out there and this isn’t it!

Original review: July 11, 2021

I have been a long time customer and purchased many items from Roaman's. I recently placed an order on April 17th, 2021. It was finally shipped on May 1st. I did not receive my package until June 4th, 2021. I understand they have a 60 day return policy. It should be from the date the package was received, not from when it was shipped. So, the 34 days it took me to receive the package is a problem with USPS according to Roaman's. I tried on numerous times, by phone and email, to contact the company about my order. I was on hold for an hour, then the recording said to call back later. I called later, again waited 1 hour on hold and got the same message. One of my two emails was answered with a generic message that said I would need to continue to wait, that shipping could be delayed. I was never able to speak with anyone in person. Needless to say, they have lost a long time customer.

Original review: July 11, 2021

1) I placed an order on Roaman's/ Woman Within for several items on April 4, 2021. As of July 10, I’ve received everything except a pair of shoes that were $79.99. Of course, my account was charged for the shoes. I’ve tried calling several customer service numbers many times and I keep getting a recording saying that they’re not available at this time, try back later. The tracking number for FedEx website states that FedEx received the shipping info (for the shoes) on April 6 and will update the tracking info once they receive the shipment. I finally received a response to my third email to customer service, however, the response was that they couldn’t find my account because they only use name, address, and zip code to look up customer accounts.

All of which I had given them, as well as my order number, product number, and date of order. They also asked for the code in the yellow box from the catalog (?)… I ordered online. I responded and gave them all that information again last week (except the yellow box info) and have yet to hear back. I also asked them to cancel whatever it is that I’m being charged 14.95 for. I added that the next correspondence from me would be from my attorney. So tired of this. I’ve been a customer for well over 10 years.

2) I’ve only used my Roaman's credit card to order from Roaman's, but somehow a separate Visa card of mine keeps getting charged $14.95 a month for something. There’s no way to cancel or to see what it is on the website. The credit card company verified it was a charge from Roaman's. I don’t remember giving them that card info, but I canceled the card anyway. I’m very disappointed; up until recently, I haven’t had any problems.

Customer Service Analyst

Original review: July 8, 2021

Any Company doing business under the heading Full Beauty Brands should be avoided totally! Woman Within - Roaman's - Jessica London - Ellos - Swimsuitsforall - Kingsize - Brylane Home! NO Customer Service - Orders can't be traced - Items, if you get them and have to return will never get credited. Had to report them to my credit card company as merchandise that was returned, because it was not delivered when scheduled, was never credited back. After several months they demanded payment for the credit card amount and gave me a credit (less overnight shipping) for the merchandise.

I have sent them a check for the correct amount (still not cashed after 8 weeks) and ordered merchandise to deplete the credit they gave me. Roaman's accepted my order using their "gift card" several weeks ago. I have heard nothing since and cannot even locate the original order I placed under my account. This is by far THE MOST SCREWED UP COMPANY EVER.

Customer Service Analyst

Original review: July 3, 2021

Order 3 shirts on May 8, received 1, other 2 said not shipped, didn't know would take this all, if I did I wouldn't have order them, really liked the 1 I received. Would like to order more items, but that's too long of a waiting period.

Roaman's response

Thank you for your review. We’e sorry to hear you had a frustrating experience, but we really appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention.

Customer Service Analyst

Original review: June 30, 2021

Right after I bought a shirt several false charges have been showing up on my credit card. When I check the orders it states my receipt was emailed to "Null" instead of my email on record. Viewing the Details to see what was ordered no items show. When checking the address it only says "US". I have tried contacting Roaman's several times through email and phone. No response. This obvious credit card fraud has been going on for a month and Roaman's appears care So if you buy something from Romans and a small charge shows up on your card, beware. That is the thief seeing if you notice. Then about a month later the bigger charges show up. And Roaman's will not help end this abuse.

Customer Service Analyst

Original review: June 26, 2021

I ordered a pair of dress pants from Woman Within. Got them. The quality was cheap but only 20.00 after the discount. Good for work. They only had 2 colors, tried Roaman's to order same pants in another color. It would not let me apply discount or check status of order, it just placed it. I immediately tried to cancel. They wouldn't let me. Said it was shipped. The pants was over 60. I got a notice that it was shipped 4 days later. I never got a confirmation that I even placed the order, but I was charged, after I sent numerous messages to customer service back and forth. Never received pants or checked online it was still being delivered. This has been over 3 months time. I paid my balance so I could close my account. Just don't want any others being cheated.

Roaman's response

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We’re sorry you had a bad experience and will strive to do better.

Customer Service Analyst

Original review: June 21, 2021

I placed a order on May 18th, it is now June 21st and I have not received my product. I called them. They had me on hold close to an hour. I get online to track my order and it continue to say "not shipped". Unbelievable and totally unacceptable. I will NEVER order from this company again.

Customer Service Analyst

Original review: June 19, 2021

I have made many purchases from FullBeauty who has Roaman's, Women Within, etc... Over the past 3 years I have issues. #1. Even though I am logged into my account when placing orders, when I go to check on my order, I get that there is NO ORDERS. ORDER CAN'T BE FOUND. So, I go to lookup order and it says it cannot be found. I NEVER get any notification when order is shipped, it usually shows up within 3 to 4 weeks. However, every single time only SOME of what I ordered is there. Other items trickle in over the next 6 months or longer. However, they sure will send you an e-mail on occasion saying, "WE ARE SORRY, BUT HERE IS A 40% OFF COUPON". Why in God's name would I place another order with you when I can't even get everything I ordered the last time (or times before that).

WORSE YET, I contact their CUSTOMER SERVICE via their site and I NEVER GET A RESPONSE BACK, EVER! So, if you need info or to cancel an item that has been repeatedly put in backorder for many months, you will have to call them and then deal with the ORDER DOESN'T EXSIST, but yet they sure in hell got their money from you. I USED to LOVE this set of stores. Now I hate them and would much rather just run around naked at this point. No wonder they had to do a structured bankruptcy in 2019. None of these issues was due to the Pandemic. These issues have been around for at least 3 yrs and is on-going.

Customer Service Analyst

Original review: June 16, 2021

I ordered a blouse from Roaman's on 4/17/21 and I was notified on 5/3/21 the item shipped. After several weeks I tracked the Fedex number on the email sent to me. After much frustration on 5/25/21 I emailed the Better Business Bureau with my complaint. My full refund which I requested was placed back on my account on 6/14/21. Hope this helps to everyone dealing with this problem.

Customer Service Analyst

Original review: June 14, 2021

I ordered a swimming suit in 6/4/21. On 6/14/21 I received an email that said it had not been shipped out yet. I called to inquire and I was told it would be 14 business day (not counting weekend days) before it would be shipped. The order email had the following shipment information: "Shipping Method: Regular. Will arrive within 7-14 business days, to the contiguous US." It clearly does not say 14 business days till it is shipped. I will was told I would not receive my order until 6/30/21. I leave for vacation on 6/27/21. I paid for shipping... it wasn't free. I don't see myself ordering from a company that has misleading shipping information. I'm very disappointed. If the company can't fill the order in a timely manner they shouldn't take the order or at least be honest about the shipping information. They have my money and I have nothing and by the time it arrives I will be gone and unable to use it on my vacation.

Customer Service Analyst

Original review: June 11, 2021

I made a purchase of over $400 worth of clothing on May 15, 2021; it’s June 11, 2021 today and my order still hasn’t been shipped! I’ve called and emailed them numerous times and I just get lied to because they say my order should ship within two to three days and that’s when I can actually get ahold of them! This is the most unprofessional business that I have ever had to deal with! I don’t even know if I will ever get my order so that’s over $400 down the drain! I’ve never been so mad in my life this is ridiculous! Maybe I should have read all these bad reviews before I ordered! I will NEVER order from here again and will let any and everyone know that this business they running is a joke!????

Customer Service Analyst

Original review: June 9, 2021

I am beyond frustrated because I ordered two items to take on vacation only because it said 7-10 Business days. I understand there can be delays once an order has shipped, however my order status still says not shipped, yet I was told I couldn’t cancel my order because it’s in process. I don’t believe them because this order was placed on 5/24/21 and said I could expect it within 7 to 10 business days. However here we are June 8th, 2021 and the order hasn’t even shipped yet. My order hasn’t processed through PayPal yet because they’re still waiting for Roaman’s to fulfill the order, so I’m not seeing the reason why this could not be canceled.

I’m not understanding this archaic policy for online orders. This company is very deceitful because you don’t find out that your order is delayed until after you order even though it states the items were all in stock. I needed my order for vacation and had to go spend additional money to find my products elsewhere. This is not good customer service. The resolution specialist hung up on me because I was frustrated. She was very unprofessional and the way Roaman’s handles orders makes this a very unprofessional company. I will never do business with Roamans again and I will make sure others don’t either.

Roaman’s needs to be honest upfront prior to the customer submitting the order by letting them know there’s a delay in processing. They send an email to you after you order and then don’t allow you to cancel. This is bad practice. I will never order from this company again based on their policies and how they they make it difficult to cancel orders that haven’t even been processed or shipped. I’ve never had any issues before from any other online retailer.

Customer Service Analyst

Original review: June 3, 2021

Placed an order with Roaman's on 5/16/2021. It is not June 3 and have not received my merchandise yet. The response I got from this company is that it is taking extra time to ship my order due to cover-19. It's time these companies quit using cover-19 as an excuse. Just get my shipment to me.

Roaman's response

We set a high standard for ourselves, and we’re so sorry to hear this was not met in your interaction with our business.

Customer Service Analyst

Original review: June 1, 2021

I placed an order on 5/11/21, the e-mail said it would be 7-10 days. Well I had ordered a skirt for an 5/30/21 occasion and as of 6/1/21 it still says processing. I have contacted the company by e-mail and no response. I doubt I will ever get my items but I will see what I can do about the money they already took. At the very least the BBB needs to know so others will not order from this company, I know I never will.

Customer Service Analyst

Original review: May 29, 2021

Products are generally good but sales tactics are deceptive. Got email for 40$ off order, shopped, met requirements but cart wouldn't give the discount. Got another email- 40% off highest price item, cart took it off lowest price item. Sale price in catalogue would not ring up on website. Feel lied to, repeatedly. No contact option- big waste of my time.

Customer Service Analyst

Original review: May 28, 2021

On May 15th I purchased womens clothing on their online website. To date I have NOT received it and it has NOT shipped. I called them and they told me it was being processed. I wanted to cancel and they told me I could not that I would have to wait until the delivery was made and then I could send it back. I told them this is unacceptable and got the corporate phone number of 800-781-9168. The recording said I would get a callback but they never responded.

Roaman's Company Information