1.1/5 (66 ratings)

About Roaman's

Roaman's Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Roaman's?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Roaman's?

Original review: June 1, 2021

I placed an order on 5/11/21, the e-mail said it would be 7-10 days. Well I had ordered a skirt for an 5/30/21 occasion and as of 6/1/21 it still says processing. I have contacted the company by e-mail and no response. I doubt I will ever get my items but I will see what I can do about the money they already took. At the very least the BBB needs to know so others will not order from this company, I know I never will.

Roaman's response

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We’re sorry you had a bad experience and will strive to do better.

Customer Service Analyst

Original review: May 29, 2021

Products are generally good but sales tactics are deceptive. Got email for 40$ off order, shopped, met requirements but cart wouldn't give the discount. Got another email- 40% off highest price item, cart took it off lowest price item. Sale price in catalogue would not ring up on website. Feel lied to, repeatedly. No contact option- big waste of my time.

Roaman's response

Thank you for your review. We’e sorry to hear you had a frustrating experience, but we really appreciate you bringing this issue to our attention.

Customer Service Analyst

Original review: May 28, 2021

On May 15th I purchased womens clothing on their online website. To date I have NOT received it and it has NOT shipped. I called them and they told me it was being processed. I wanted to cancel and they told me I could not that I would have to wait until the delivery was made and then I could send it back. I told them this is unacceptable and got the corporate phone number of 800-781-9168. The recording said I would get a callback but they never responded.

Roaman's response

We appreciate you for expressing your concerns with us. We're so sorry that your experience with us fell short of your expectations. Your feedback will help us improve our previous performance.

Customer Service Analyst

Original review: May 26, 2021

I placed an order for several items on May 5, 2021. All items were in stock. They have charged my credit card and today when I checked status of order it still has not shipped. They say to allow extra time for delivery but if it hasn't even shipped who knows when I will see it. 20 days to fill an order is way too long. Will not shop this company in the future.

Roaman's response

Christine, We apologize for the delay in processing orders. We are working as fast as possible to get the packages to our customers in a timely manner.

Customer Service Analyst

Original review: May 24, 2021

One Stop Plus, Roaman's and the rest of their affiliates work hard to prevent having to give refunds, like choosing the very slowest shipping method. They state that your 60 days return starts the day they ship, only it takes anywhere from a week to 3 weeks for your stuff to arrive, then the same amount of time if you want to return, which can very easily cause you to send back a return and not get a refund because you are out of the return time window...and you won't get your item back either, yes they give your unqualified returns to charity, but this is not what happened today.

Today I called because my backorder from March still hasn't shipped and I wanted to cancel the order. The representative said she was sorry but she could not cancel it even though it's still in "processing" status...has been for 2 months. So I said fine, then I will simply reject the package and have the shipper RETURN TO SENDER. Lol, she said, "In that case I will cancel your order." LOL. Just like that she suddenly had the ability to cancel it.

As long as they stand a chance to take your money, even though you're not happy, they will inconvenience you with forcing the items on you, but if it means they have to pay for shipping on a returned item then suddenly they have the ability to cancel and refund the order. I am so unhappy with One Stop Plus and their affiliates. They have granny type clothing that I am never happy with. They use thin models to make the clothes look good, then when you try them on they look worse than anything you have in your closet. Just done, I've learned my lesson. :)

Roaman's response

We always aim to deliver a great experience, and we are gutted when we don’t meet expectations. Thanks for taking the time to bring this to our attention. We will use the feedback to make us better and to ensure this does not happen again.

Customer Service Analyst

Original review: May 18, 2021

I placed an order on April 16th and was told in my confirmation email I would receive it in 7-12 days. About a week later got an email saying there were delays and I would receive more information once my items shipped, and it is now May 18th and I still have heard nothing from them. Tracking claims my items shipped May 4th but upon further inspection it just shows a label was created and the item is awaiting pickup. Same exact issue other reviewers on here are having. I hope they like losing customers because I know I will never shop with them again!!

Roaman's response

Hello Rachel, We're sorry for lack of tracking updates. This can happen when the shipping label is not properly scanned by the carrier. A private message has been sent to you.

Customer Service Analyst

Original review: May 16, 2021

My order was placed on 4/7/2021. I cannot obtain any further information except that my package is on its way to a USPS facility. It departed Shipping Partner Facility on 5/5/2021 and USPS is Awaiting the Item(s). I received my bill today with a payment due date of 6/2/2021. Am I expected to pay this bill without receiving any merchandize?

Roaman's response

Hello Susan, a private message has been sent to you.

Resolution response: June 23, 2021

So in response to this Consumer Affairs complaint, the Company reached out to me and refunded the Express shipping portion of my shipping costs. Had they done this when I initially complained, they would still have a customer. After speaking to several employees including a supervisor, I was told nothing could be done. It is a real shame since I had always had good customer service before this. What changed? Hopefully the Company will realize what happened and reverse Company policy back to where it was before.

Original review: May 15, 2021

I ordered a Cardigan Sweater on 5/11/21. I know how slow they can be, so I paid 25.98 for express shipping. My special event is today, 5/15/21 and no Cardigan. When I placed my order, it said "WILL ARRIVE WITHIN 2 BUSINESS DAYS IF ORDERED BY 3 PM. I ordered it at 1:28. So I call emailed customer service, because the wait time was 30 min. by phone. They wrote me back today 5/15, and said it was mailed on 5/13 and I should receive it by 5/20. So I called today to receive a refund for the express shipping I DID NOT GET! She said she could not do that and that there was no-one about her I could talk to. So why did I pay 25.98, which was more than the Cardigan to get it by today? Why can't I get a refund if it is not here by the time they said it would be? Why do I shop here? Well, never again.

Roaman's response

Hi Wanda, a private message has been sent to you.

Customer Service Analyst

Original review: May 14, 2021

Placed a $175 order on 5/5. Funds were withdrawn immediately from my account, however it is now 5/13 and my order shows that it still has not even been processed. Very disgusted with template response. When I sent a message back that it was not acceptable and when would my order be processed, it was never responded to. If you are having this great of sales that it has put you behind, HIRE MORE STAFF. I won't be ordering from this company again. I obviously will not get the clothes that I ordered by the time that I need them.

Roaman's response

Hi Lorrie, we apologize for the delay in processing. Our team is working as fast as they can. We appreciate your feedback.

Customer Service Analyst

Original review: May 13, 2021

I purchased clothes from Roaman’s on April 27. They charged my credit card right away. I called May 12th to see if my order had been shipped and was told my order had not been shipped. I was also told they could not tell me when it would ship. I asked to cancel the order and was told it could not be cancelled since it was “in process”. I will never order from this company again!

Roaman's response

Susan, we apologize for the delay in processing. We appreciate your feedback.

Roaman's Company Information