Looking for a deal website?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

3.29/5

RetailMeNot

At RetailMeNot, we believe saving money is a big deal. That’s why we’re always exploring new ways to help you save anytime, everywhere! We have over 500,000 deals for over 50,000 stores at the ready. Our offers span all of your favorite categories like travel, clothing, food, beauty, grocery and prescriptions!

Check out our favorite ways to help you save:

- Our award-winning free RetailMeNot app

- Cash Back Offers—both in-store and online!

- Discount Gift Cards

- The Real Deal blog—featuring savings tips and breaking deals news

- RetailMeNot Genie™—the free plug-in for Chrome and Firefox that automatically applies coupon codes and cash back for you!

- RetailMeNot Everyday™—break out the scissors for grocery coupons and local deals

- RetailMeNot Rx Saver™—compare prices and get great prescription discounts (sometimes even better than what your insurance would provide)

Yours for the Saving™

View More View More

60 RetailMeNot Consumer Reviews

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: July 4, 2019

Hello. In a nutshell, I spent over $900 on an appliance at BestBuy. The promotion I used was for 16% cash back. I only received a little less than half of that percentage. What should I do? I’m not happy.

RetailMeNot response

Hello J. Thank you for using RetailMeNot and I apologize for any miscommunication or inconvenience that this has caused. Each of our cash back offers have a max reward per purcahse. This can vary by merchant. In the case of the Best Buy offer available on 6/28, the max reward was $50. This was noted at the time of your offer activation as well as written in the offer details. Hope this helps clarify. Please let us know if you have any additional questions. Customer Care is here to help!

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: June 30, 2019

My farm spends a lot at Home Depot. I live a long way away so it is cheaper than return fuel to just buy 3 when maybe I need two or three and I can’t remember. Do I buy 1/2 inch or 3/4? I buy one of each. The next time I am at Home Depot I just return the one I don’t need. I use the automatic emailed receipts. I have separate folders for each tax year. Recently, I used a store credit to buy a Milwaukee battery. When I got home I realized that I had the 28 volt commercial tools and not 18 volt.

I had become so used to just saying I don’t need a receipt because my email/tax system works better than shoeboxes full of endless receipts that I have to pay someone to open each and put them onto a spreadsheet. God help me if I ever get audited and need to find a paper receipt from a myriad of Home Depot receipts. My store credit battery buy was just the usual and I said, “No receipt needed kind Home Depot sir." Well Home Depot has a glitch in their strategy and I paid the price when RetailMeNot nixed my battery return for even a store credit. The ivory tower folks at Home Depot have decided that there is no email receipt page during checkout, using that little credit card reader screen thing. You know the one that often can’t read your credit card, especially with a chip.

With RetailMeNot I am branded a criminal (I am a surgeon). I am stuck with an expensive battery I don’t need. There is no appeals page on their website. In fact, there are fewer words on their website than that Home Depot credit card reader machine. Now I have noticed that RetailMeSnot has send an appeals process to private people’s email addresses in reading some of these reviews. Do I have to wait for the Second Coming to get mine by divine providence? Must I write this review and hope that RetailMeSnot will think me worthy enough to also include my email in their appeals reply?

What about the next guy that gets the S.O.L. rejection receipt from Home Depot only to find that when he enters the given RetailMeSnot code on his computer he finds nothing that will help him resolve his problem. There is no appeals tab, no place to explain why he thinks he got a bum deal and no place to order a pizza whilst he has something to do to lessen his misery. Select all pictures that show me leaving Home Depot discussed and frustrated and feeling that what RetailMe Snot means to me is that I will start going somewhere else as Me Not Retail so much at Home Depot in the future, though at 2200 stores, they will MissMeNot.

RetailMeNot response

Hi Grant! I am sorry for any miscommunication or inconvenience, however, RetailMeNot does not process returns or issue store credit for purchases. The appeals process from RetailMeNot is for people who's RetailMeNot account have been suspended. This does not effect your ability to make a purchase or a return at a merchant's location or website. We recommend reaching out to Home Depot directly for further assistance with your battery. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Get expert buying tips about Deal Websites delivered to your inbox.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: June 29, 2019

The RetailMeNot used to come in the Sunday paper and then all of a sudden stopped. Now I don’t get them in the mail either but my niece and son down the road does and they don’t even coupon! The website says it’s not in my area. That is bull! There are so many coupons in there that I have to pass on the deals because I don’t get the coupons!!!!

Hi Wendi,

Thank you for your review. We are sorry to hear the coupon book in not available in your area. Can you please send us a private message with your full mailing address and best contact email? We would be happy to look further into this for you. Please keep in mind, we are unable to send specified coupons/offers in your RetailMeNot Everyday Coupon insert based on individual requests. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: June 16, 2019

I live in Billings MT. We are largest city in MT yet we don't EVER get the coupons we should like other regions. I send emails to them and they tell me it's a regional issue but they NEVER tell me WHO I need to call to see why we don't get relevant coupons! I want answers but everyone passes the buck.

RetailMeNot response

Hello Heather! It sounds like you are referring to our physical mailer, RetailMeNot Everyday. We'd be happy to look further into this for you! Please send us a private response with your full physical mailing address and a good contact email address. Once we receive this information, we'd be happy to reach out to our distribution team on your behalf and see if we can provide more information on how to receiving the mailers in your area! We apologize for the inconvenience! Thank you!

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: June 13, 2019

I am not sure whether this firm deliberately cheats their customers or just has horrible computer systems that cannot accurately process transactions. But I can confirm that they can owe you money for legitimate purchases and then suddenly send you an email accusing you of making fraudulent purchases and violating their rules. They don't tell you which rules you are violating, so just consider yourself a lowlife criminal.

Perhaps you can appeal, as they claim, but I have written them on three separate occasions enquiring what they think I did that was fraudulent - once after reading their response on this forum. You can wait two weeks, you can wait two years - you'll not receive any reply. Nor even an acknowledgement. The emails were sent through their own site link so I am sure they got them. These guys are just plain dishonest - don't waste your time dealing with them.

RetailMeNot response

Hello Bert! We are sorry to hear about your experience. You are correct in that we do have an appeals process that you can participate if you believe this suspension is in error. Unfortunately, the Customer Care team is not informed as to why your account was flagged. The appeals process does take 2 weeks. I can assure you that we respond to all emails we receive within 24 hours. We have sent you a private message with additional information. Thank you for providing your review!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about RetailMeNot?

Original review: May 30, 2019

I have tried for a couple of years to use coupons from RetailMeNot and have yet to be successful. I tried with a variety of online retailers and NONE of them work. EVER. I am convinced that it's just another way to collect my shopping habit information and control the advertisements I get.

RetailMeNot response

Hello Merry! Thank you for taking the time to write us a review! I am sorry to hear you had trouble finding an offer that worked for you. We have a variety of offers and some of lists of exclusions. We always recommend reading through the offer details. If you ever need assistance with an offer, feel free to reach out to our Customer Care team! We are here to help!

Original review: May 27, 2019

I was reading the details about RetailMeNot.com here. Let me share my experience here. I always make my purchases through RetailMeNot.com for past 2 years and I always receive the promised money back to my account. I also got the account fraudulent message recently and their customer service told me their system flags some emails for some particular reasons and send that email. I appealed against that action as per they suggested and hopefully it will get resolved soon. For me it is a 5 star experience with this website.

RetailMeNot response

Thank you so much for taking the time to write us a review! We are here to help you save and appreciate your loyalty through the years!

Original review: May 9, 2019

Once you set up the account with RetailMeNot, purchase through their promotion, get an email, all is good. Cash back will process. Within six weeks, you receive an email. They’ve suspended your account. For no reason. It is a scam, there are never cash back payouts. Look at the reviews. Everybody gets notified their account has been suspended for Fraudulent, Abusive, or Suspicious activity! It’s nothing but a data mining scam! FTC needs to shut down this company! Nobody gets any cash back!

RetailMeNot response

We appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us in regards to your account's status. I see that your account's ability to participate in our cash back program was suspended and that our Customer Care team received your appeal to this decision on May 9th. We truly appreciate you sending your additional information over and your participation in our full review process. Please keep in mind that this process may take up to 2 weeks. Your patience is appreciated as we work to resolve this matter

Original review: May 8, 2019

All I wanted to do was have them take me off their mailing list and I was put on hold for over ten minutes after spending 25 minutes trying to get an actual person on the phone. Once I did contact that person I was berated and interrupted so many times until I was finally hung up on. This company is an environmental disaster as they produce uncountable waste in these mailings. Avoid these folks and take yourself off their mailing list ASAP!

RetailMeNot response

Hello Brant! We are sorry to hear about your negative experience. RetailMeNot's Customer Care team does not take live calls, but we would be happy to look further into this matter. Feel free to chat us or email us. We can absolutely confirm the removal of your address from our RetailMeNot Everyday mailing list. Please be aware that occasional postal delivery errors could result in you receiving these mailings intended for other mailboxes. We look forward to helping you

Original review: April 25, 2019

I bought 2 different gift cards from RMN for Kohl's. Neither card worked at Kohl's in store or online. They refunded my $25 card but refused 2 refund my $50. I emailed them several times to no avail, their reply, "We don't refund ‘buyers remorse’.” Remorse? I wanted the cards to “Shop” not to be ripped off! I will NEVER buy a gift card from them again. Beware people! Some cards work, some don't, but RMN won't refund. Even after all my proof. Sad sad way to fill your pockets RMN! I rate them 0 stars! Or minus 1.

RetailMeNot response

We are sorry for any inconvenience. We see you originally reached out in regards to your Gift Card orders 519257 & 545207 on 8/20/18. After escalating your case, we informed you on 8/25 that we found that the gift cards were both active and had full balances. Due to this, we would not be issuing a refund. We did issue a courtesy refund in Sept and have sent you a private message with additional information. Feel free to reach out again if you have trouble with your Feb 2019 gift card purchases.

Original review: March 6, 2019

We purchased $2,000 in Lowe's gift cards on Feb. 13th 2019, and we were told that it can take 24 hours to process. On Feb. 14th the charge posted to our credit card, but we never received the gift cards. I spent days and countless emails with the company, only to be told not to worry, that my order did not process, and the "pended charge" would be removed. I repeatedly explained that it was no longer a pended charge and it had posted to my account, and I sent copies of my bank statement showing where I had been charged, and still did not receive any help. They just kept telling me that I had not been charged. I eventually had to file a dispute with my credit card company, and the money was returned on Feb. 27th. I have not received any type of apology from this company, and would never do business with them again.

RetailMeNot response

Hello Teresa! We are truly sorry you ran into this issue. We have sent you a private message with addition information on your purchase. We apologize for the inconvenience and any miscommunication.

Original review: Feb. 22, 2019

I bought many things using it thinking I was getting a deal. I check often and what was pending got deleted. Never got any money into my account. No way of finding what was ever applied for as well, because it all got deleted. THIS IS PURELY BS!

RetailMeNot response

Hello Terry! Thank you for your recent review! We do not delete pending transactions or cash back offers on users accounts. I sounds like you may be logged into a secondary account. We would be happy to look further into this for you. Please reach out to our Customer Care team via chat or email. We want to help!

Original review: Feb. 14, 2019

RetailMeNot used to be great for finding coupon codes to use online or in store. Lately NONE of the codes work. They are all either expired, not recognized, etc. Over the past few months I've tried finding coupon codes for multiple different stores, restaurants, you name it and it has been nothing but a waste of time. You can copy and paste every single code they list and none of them work. If you like wasting time and getting frustrated then this is for you. Otherwise, don't even bother.

RetailMeNot response

Hi Michele! We are sorry to hear you had trouble using our offers. We do everything we can to validate our offers to make sure we have as many coupons available as possible so that we can help you save money when you shop! If you find any offers that do not work for you, please click the 'Thumbs Down' button or leave a comment to let us know of your experience. We monitor feedback and will take necessary action if we notice any trends. We sincerely apologize for any frustrating experience.

Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

Would give no stars if I can. The cashback offer is a total scam. They suspended my account for "suspicious activity" when all I did was email them to ask when I would receive my cash back. I was supposed to receive $70 cash back for spending over a thousand dollars on an item. I have been trying to get my cash back since October 2018 and it is February 2019 now. RetailMeNot is a ton of lies and filled with a load of nonsense. They say that they had a few successful cash backs which is probably a lie and pay attention to the keyword "a few". The fact that they don't even have a direct number to speak with a representative already shows us that they are unreliable. Trusted them instead of Ebates which was a total mistake. RetailMeNot is a scam with their cash back offer so DO NOT TRUST THEM!!!

RetailMeNot response

Hi Jenn. In the email you received in regards to your account suspension, there are direction on how to appeal this decision if you believe it was in error. We take user's security very seriously and manually review all appeals. Please note the appeal process does take up to two weeks. Feel free to reach out to us with any additional questions.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2019

This website is 100% a scam. I made a $115 purchase from Macy’s and should have received a $15 cash back reward. As stated in their guidelines, the minimum purchase only had to be $60. Well 2 months later and I finally got an email update stating that the “order total is $115 but the minimum purchase of $60 was not reached and I will not be receiving the reward”. Obviously that didn’t make sense so I tried contacting their customer service 9 times and never got a single response... So I never received the reward and now I’m being flooded with junk mail from their mailing list. And just like many others have mentioned, I can’t even reach anyone from the site to get myself removed from their mailing list. Use at your own risk!!!

RetailMeNot response

Hi Magnolia! We are sorry to hear you had trouble reaching us. We respond to all received emails within 24 hours. If you do not receive a response, it is likely we did not receive the email. We recommend chatting our Customer Care team. We can manually review orders over chat if we are not receiving them through email. We would be happy to manually review the purcahse. Please reach back out to us! We would be happy to further assist you with your Macy's purchase and getting unsubscribed.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

Like other reviewers here, I signed up for an account to get a $25 cash back reward from Best Buy. I went through the portal, made the purchase, and watched my cash back on the RetailMeNot website while it was pending. On the date it was due to be paid out, I got an email saying my account was suspended due to suspicious activity. I have emailed them but have yet to receive any response. As others have noted, RetailMeNot cash back rewards appears to be a scam.

RetailMeNot response

Hi Dan! In the email you received in regards to your account suspension, there are direction on how to appeal this decision if you believe it was in error. We take user's security very seriously and manually review all appeals. Please note the appeal process does take up to two weeks. Feel free to reach out to us with any additional questions.

Original review: Jan. 26, 2019

I signed up for RetailMeNot.com because they were offering a $50 cash-back bonus for signing up with AT&T as a new internet customer. I did exactly that and still am happy with my new AT&T Fiber service, but RetailMeNot banned my account for "suspicious activity" with no payout. I even read the fine print and followed the procedure to a T. Email correspondence got nowhere. Complete scam.

RetailMeNot response

Hi Jack. We are sorry for any inconvenience. In the email you received in regards to your account suspension, there are direction on how to appeal this decision if you believe it was in error. We manually review all appeals. Please note the appeal process does take up to two weeks. Feel free to reach out to us with any additional questions.

Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

I booked holidays through Booking.com and used coupon from RetailMeNot. It was my first experience with the site, so I registered for the first time. I should get 20$ and after my holiday finished, they sent me e-mail that my account was banned for suspicious activity. I registered and logged only 1 time, so its basically bs. No answer from e-mail. Basically scam site, never use it please.

RetailMeNot response

Hello Jn. We are sorry for any inconvenience. In the email you received in regards to your account suspension, there are direction on how to appeal this decision if you believe it was in error. We manually review all appeals. Please note the appeal process does take up to two weeks. Feel free to reach out to us with any additional questions.

Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

I tried to purchase two gift cards on separate occasions and was refused. I was told they could resubmit and I could talk with a "specialist". WHAT! I will not be subjected to credit/personal information probing for a gift card. I am done with this company. Don't advertise these cards if you won't sell them. I have to say this seems like false advertising to me.

RetailMeNot response

Hi Cathy. We are sorry you had problems purchasing gift cards. If you are willing to provide some additional verification information, we would love to put you in contact with one of our Order Specialists. This is not a credit check, but is an extra step to ensure your security. Providing some additional information can increase your chances of a successful gift card purchase. Please reach back out to our Customer Care team and we would be happy to further assist you with your purchase.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

Clients of RetailMeNot should beware. It appears to me that RetailMeNot (a.k.a Red Plum) engages in deceptive business practices. For example, if I send advertising to one million households and they ALL immediately toss it in the garbage...I can still claim to clients - "Hey, I have a circulation of one million." That is because a mailing list is not often being used. Therefore, the postal carrier has instructions to place those flyers in EVERY mailbox whether they want it or not. This of course deceives clients about circulation numbers. A citizen is forced to accept this retail advertising and cannot stop it by complaining to the company or postal service or anyone else. I know that because I've tried complaining to the BBB as well as to the local postmaster via certified mail.

RetailMeNot response

Hello Gregory. We do not instruct postal carriers to place flyers in mailboxes for addresses not on our distribution list. Occasional postal delivery errors could result in you receiving these mailings intended for other mailboxes. We apologize for the inconvenience, however, if you reach out to us with your address, we would be happy to look further into this.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

If you use Retailmenot.com, DONT! They put up offers and when you try to use them, you'll get your account suspended with no information whatsoever! I email and email and got no help. I call 1 (512) 777-2970 it's a voicemail and they never call back. Back on Nov. 26, I activated an offer of $20 cash back if you spend $45 or more at Kohl's thru their site. I made my $101 purchase at Kohl's. Got an email that said I'd done my part and was on my way to getting my cash back. Then 3 days later, I get another email saying I had violated their terms of service. I did nothing to violate anything. They're unable to tell me what I supposedly did wrong.

I know $20 isnt much but it's the principle of the matter. I used their site to get some extra savings when buying Christmas gifts. I chatted with them today at https://www.retailmenot.com/livechat. All they can tell me is that my account is suspended. No supervisor to speak with. If you have had the same or similar issues, fill out a complaint with the Better Business Bureau!

RetailMeNot response

Hello Jason. We are sorry for any inconvenience. In the email you received in regards to your account suspension, there are direction on how to appeal this decision if you believe it was in error. We manually review all appeals. Please note the appeal process does take up to two weeks. Feel free to reach out to us with any additional questions.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2018

We tried purchasing a gift card from them, and the first 3 times our card declined for no reason at all. Chatted with them and they said it was our Bank, so called the Bank and the Bank reassured us that it was the website. Should have just taken that as a sign not to go through with it... But I decided to try one more time with the other card on my account and went through the first time. So we waited and waited to receive the gift card, finally decided to chat with them only to be told that they declined our order because we tried too many time to buy the card! If their website would have not declined me 3 times, we wouldn’t have had the issue in the first place! Then, they would not release our funds for 5 days... Worst Company to get anything from. We will stick with using Raise.com from now on!

RetailMeNot response

Hello Kota. We are sorry you had problems purchasing gift cards. If you are willing to provide some additional verification information, we would love to put you in contact with one of our Order Specialists. Providing this can increase your chances of a successful gift card purchase. Please reach back out to our Customer Care team and we would be happy to further assist you with your gift card purchase.

Original review: Aug. 21, 2018

I have literally contacted this company 5 times to be taken off their mailing list. It clutters up my mailbox and sometimes important mail get hidden with its fold, opening up the chance of accidentally throwing out something important. I'm doing you guys a favor by asking to be removed since it saves you mailing to someone who simply recycles it without ever looking at it. Stop sending me these things you idiots!

RetailMeNot response

Hello! It sounds like you are trying to unsubscribe from our physical mailer, RetailMeNot Everyday. Please either fill out the form: https://www.retailmenot.com/everyday/unsubscribe to unsubscribe or provide your mailing address and we would be happy to further assist you in removing your address from the RetailMeNot Everyday mailing list. Please keep in mind that advertising programs are prepared several weeks in advance, so it can take 5 to 6 weeks for the mailings to stop.

Original review: July 27, 2018

When I first joined they were wonderful and honored their promotions. Now the last three months or so, even though it shows I activated cash back they very rarely honor it. I will inquire and they will say give it more time even though the amount of time according to their website has passed. Then they say email the order confirmations, which I do. Still nothing. Then I get the too many offers used, even though only one of my five eligible per store was honored, and that was the lowest offer. I'm avoiding them from now on, I count on that cash back for my purchases. I will now utilize a site that is honest and honors payouts.

RetailMeNot response

Hello Linda. It sounds like you hit our Cash Back Program's limits. Our current limits are 3 rewards per merchant per calendar month and a total of 10 rewards per account per calendar month. These limits are described in our FAQ's as well as in our promotional terms. If you have any questions about these limits, you can always reach out to our Customer Care team and we would be happy to provide additional clarification.

Original review: May 29, 2018

Absolutely horrible customer service. Always get the same response chatting with them. The only way to reach them is live chat. Contacted them to ask about why my gift card orders wouldn’t process and they gave me a worthless explanation and wasted my time for days. I screenshotted what they told me to post it. Basically summed up their third party system verification would not process the transaction for no reason. I called my bank they told me they don't know why was refunded. Save your time. Not worth it.

RetailMeNot response

Hello Velea! We are sorry you had problems purchasing gift cards. If you are willing to reach back out to us and provide some additional verification information, we would love to put you in contact with one of our Order Specialists. Providing this can increase your chances of a successful gift card purchase. Please reach back out to our Customer Care team and we would be happy to further assist you with future your gift card purchases.

Original review: May 23, 2018

Absolutely horrible customer service. The only way to reach them is live chat. Contacted them to ask about why my gift card orders wouldn’t process and they gave me a worthless explanation and wasted my time for days. I screenshotted what they told me to post it. Basically summed up their third party system verification would not process the transaction for no reason. I have good credit and make purchases all the time via cashback apps and major retailers with the same credit cards linked to my Retailmenot profile.

RetailMeNot response

Hi Matt. We are sorry you had problems purchasing gift cards. If you are willing to reach back out to us and provide some additional verification information, we would love to put you in contact with one of our Order Specialists. Providing this can increase your chances of a successful gift card purchase. Please reach back out to our Customer Care team and we would be happy to further assist you with future your gift card purchases.

Original review: May 8, 2018

I am receiving a commercial newspaper every week, called RetailMeNot (RetailMeNot.com). Before it was called Red Plum. I never signed for their mailing list. I have already contacted them and they say it's the Post Office responsibility, whereas the newspaper comes with my mail address printed on it. Afterward, they say that maybe someone subscribed me, which is not true, since I have been living in the same address before I begun to receive the Red Plum newspaper. Thanks for your concern.

RetailMeNot response

Hello Javier! It sounds like you are trying to unsubscribe from our physical mailer, RetailMeNot Everyday. Please either fill out the form: https://www.retailmenot.com/everyday/unsubscribe to unsubscribe or provide your mailing address and we would be happy to further assist you in removing your address from the RetailMeNot Everyday mailing list. Please keep in mind that advertising programs are prepared several weeks in advance, so it can take 5 to 6 weeks for the mailings to stop.

Original review: May 1, 2018

It's a great site when the promo codes and shopping trips are working properly and recorded. But on their site the Contact Us function to email customer service has been down for a long time. I found their email address through previous times I had emailed them to follow up on pending rewards (which they promptly resolved). Their chat online function doesn't work either.

RetailMeNot response

Hello Sandy! We are sorry to hear you have had trouble getting a hold of us. We respond to all received emails within 24 hours. If you do not receive a response, it is likely we did not receive the email. We recommend chatting our Customer Care team. We apologize if our chat was down when you first attempted to contact us. We are not currently experiencing any technical issues. Please reach back out to us! We look forward to further assisting you!

Original review: Feb. 27, 2018

I have been getting a complete runaround trying to get 20.00 rebate from a purchase. It is ridiculous!! At first they wouldn't even respond. Then they kept requesting the same information over and over. Finally I got the credit for the rebate. Then I could not withdraw it. Same thing... email after email requesting the error or screenshot. Well over 20 emails trying to resolve this. My account is completely messed up. I can’t request money or edit my information or anything. I personally think this is a gimmick. There is no way they cannot figure out this problem. Don’t use them. I like the coupons to use in stores but other than that don’t fall for it like I did. Some people are out much more than I am.

RetailMeNot response

Hi Susan! We are sorry to hear you had trouble redeeming your reward. At the time, we only had PayPal as a redemption option. Great news! We now have bonus-valued gift cards available for redemption as well! Please note all rewards are tied to the email address on the RetailMeNot account at the time of offer activation. If you are still having trouble redeeming rewards, we recommend reaching back out to us. We truly want to help you redeem your rewards.

Original review: Feb. 20, 2018

After completing an offer for 500.00 gift card, free hopper etc. Code # ** THE RETAILMENOT CODE... DOESN'T HOLD WATER. Not to say a single $1.00. After completing the purchase through RMN and waiting only to get. Ooh gee, shucks... That's rough. Comments stating that your purchase will get 0.00. Zip. As their words... "Some people place fake ads on their site. And thanks for the infor, we will try to get them off." try? Slipped on? Pop up? Placed on? Where is the security for the consumers? Omg... That's the people who pay for salary through purchases on your site.

***I had to give a star to get this completed. My apologies to the system. If they were negative stars I would use. I won't insult the regular stars rating with this company. In scanning various sites, it seems the RMN site pops up first as it must state to the merchants the consumer traffic. Just a thought. If you would honor the codes that your consumers trusted enough to use your site. By paying the offer they lost, heck, omg, shucks you would provide a security for your consumers not to suffer a loss, both financially and emotionally. I bet after paying out a couple thousand claims. You might be more proactive in your daily site monitoring. Ooh gee, good job, omg. What a great way to keep and get happy consumers.

They do have fake news, fake companies and of course fake ads/coupons. Could they be a forming fake army of consumers who let companies realize that to honor one's product, ads and good name means a lot more of a short lived gain. Maybe you should monitor Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Instagram. Maybe an army is growing?

RetailMeNot response

We sorry to hear you had trouble using an offer. Unfortunately, we are not sure about the offer you are referring to. Community members sometimes list offers with out expiration dates. Some times the offer will expire without notice. We do our best to validate the content we receive and remove content as it becomes invalid. We hope this provides some clarity. If you ever need assistance, please provide us the name of the merchant as well as a description of the offer. We will try to help!

RetailMeNot Company Information