3.02/5

RetailMeNot

At RetailMeNot, we believe saving money is a big deal. That’s why we’re always exploring new ways to help you save anytime, everywhere! We have over 500,000 deals for over 50,000 stores at the ready. Our offers span all of your favorite categories like travel, clothing, food, beauty, grocery and prescriptions!

Check out our favorite ways to help you save:

- Our award-winning free RetailMeNot app

- Cash Back Offers—both in-store and online!

- Discount Gift Cards

- The Real Deal blog—featuring savings tips and breaking deals news

- RetailMeNot Genie™—the free plug-in for Chrome and Firefox that automatically applies coupon codes and cash back for you!

- RetailMeNot Everyday™—break out the scissors for grocery coupons and local deals

- RetailMeNot Rx Saver™—compare prices and get great prescription discounts (sometimes even better than what your insurance would provide)

Yours for the Saving™

View More View More

50 RetailMeNot Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: March 6, 2019

We purchased $2,000 in Lowe's gift cards on Feb. 13th 2019, and we were told that it can take 24 hours to process. On Feb. 14th the charge posted to our credit card, but we never received the gift cards. I spent days and countless emails with the company, only to be told not to worry, that my order did not process, and the "pended charge" would be removed. I repeatedly explained that it was no longer a pended charge and it had posted to my account, and I sent copies of my bank statement showing where I had been charged, and still did not receive any help. They just kept telling me that I had not been charged. I eventually had to file a dispute with my credit card company, and the money was returned on Feb. 27th. I have not received any type of apology from this company, and would never do business with them again.

RetailMeNot response

Hello Teresa! We are truly sorry you ran into this issue. We have sent you a private message with addition information on your purchase. We apologize for the inconvenience and any miscommunication.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Feb. 22, 2019

I bought many things using it thinking I was getting a deal. I check often and what was pending got deleted. Never got any money into my account. No way of finding what was ever applied for as well, because it all got deleted. THIS IS PURELY BS!

RetailMeNot response

Hello Terry! Thank you for your recent review! We do not delete pending transactions or cash back offers on users accounts. I sounds like you may be logged into a secondary account. We would be happy to look further into this for you. Please reach out to our Customer Care team via chat or email. We want to help!

Get expert buying tips about Deal Websites delivered to your inbox.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Feb. 14, 2019

RetailMeNot used to be great for finding coupon codes to use online or in store. Lately NONE of the codes work. They are all either expired, not recognized, etc. Over the past few months I've tried finding coupon codes for multiple different stores, restaurants, you name it and it has been nothing but a waste of time. You can copy and paste every single code they list and none of them work. If you like wasting time and getting frustrated then this is for you. Otherwise, don't even bother.

RetailMeNot response

Hi Michele! We are sorry to hear you had trouble using our offers. We do everything we can to validate our offers to make sure we have as many coupons available as possible so that we can help you save money when you shop! If you find any offers that do not work for you, please click the 'Thumbs Down' button or leave a comment to let us know of your experience. We monitor feedback and will take necessary action if we notice any trends. We sincerely apologize for any frustrating experience.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Feb. 12, 2019

Would give no stars if I can. The cashback offer is a total scam. They suspended my account for "suspicious activity" when all I did was email them to ask when I would receive my cash back. I was supposed to receive $70 cash back for spending over a thousand dollars on an item. I have been trying to get my cash back since October 2018 and it is February 2019 now. RetailMeNot is a ton of lies and filled with a load of nonsense. They say that they had a few successful cash backs which is probably a lie and pay attention to the keyword "a few". The fact that they don't even have a direct number to speak with a representative already shows us that they are unreliable. Trusted them instead of Ebates which was a total mistake. RetailMeNot is a scam with their cash back offer so DO NOT TRUST THEM!!!

RetailMeNot response

Hi Jenn. In the email you received in regards to your account suspension, there are direction on how to appeal this decision if you believe it was in error. We take user's security very seriously and manually review all appeals. Please note the appeal process does take up to two weeks. Feel free to reach out to us with any additional questions.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Feb. 9, 2019

This website is 100% a scam. I made a $115 purchase from Macy’s and should have received a $15 cash back reward. As stated in their guidelines, the minimum purchase only had to be $60. Well 2 months later and I finally got an email update stating that the “order total is $115 but the minimum purchase of $60 was not reached and I will not be receiving the reward”. Obviously that didn’t make sense so I tried contacting their customer service 9 times and never got a single response... So I never received the reward and now I’m being flooded with junk mail from their mailing list. And just like many others have mentioned, I can’t even reach anyone from the site to get myself removed from their mailing list. Use at your own risk!!!

RetailMeNot response

Hi Magnolia! We are sorry to hear you had trouble reaching us. We respond to all received emails within 24 hours. If you do not receive a response, it is likely we did not receive the email. We recommend chatting our Customer Care team. We can manually review orders over chat if we are not receiving them through email. We would be happy to manually review the purcahse. Please reach back out to us! We would be happy to further assist you with your Macy's purchase and getting unsubscribed.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about RetailMeNot?

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Feb. 1, 2019

Like other reviewers here, I signed up for an account to get a $25 cash back reward from Best Buy. I went through the portal, made the purchase, and watched my cash back on the RetailMeNot website while it was pending. On the date it was due to be paid out, I got an email saying my account was suspended due to suspicious activity. I have emailed them but have yet to receive any response. As others have noted, RetailMeNot cash back rewards appears to be a scam.

RetailMeNot response

Hi Dan! In the email you received in regards to your account suspension, there are direction on how to appeal this decision if you believe it was in error. We take user's security very seriously and manually review all appeals. Please note the appeal process does take up to two weeks. Feel free to reach out to us with any additional questions.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 26, 2019

I signed up for RetailMeNot.com because they were offering a $50 cash-back bonus for signing up with AT&T as a new internet customer. I did exactly that and still am happy with my new AT&T Fiber service, but RetailMeNot banned my account for "suspicious activity" with no payout. I even read the fine print and followed the procedure to a T. Email correspondence got nowhere. Complete scam.

RetailMeNot response

Hi Jack. We are sorry for any inconvenience. In the email you received in regards to your account suspension, there are direction on how to appeal this decision if you believe it was in error. We manually review all appeals. Please note the appeal process does take up to two weeks. Feel free to reach out to us with any additional questions.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 23, 2019

I booked holidays through Booking.com and used coupon from RetailMeNot. It was my first experience with the site, so I registered for the first time. I should get 20$ and after my holiday finished, they sent me e-mail that my account was banned for suspicious activity. I registered and logged only 1 time, so its basically bs. No answer from e-mail. Basically scam site, never use it please.

RetailMeNot response

Hello Jn. We are sorry for any inconvenience. In the email you received in regards to your account suspension, there are direction on how to appeal this decision if you believe it was in error. We manually review all appeals. Please note the appeal process does take up to two weeks. Feel free to reach out to us with any additional questions.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 18, 2019

I tried to purchase two gift cards on separate occasions and was refused. I was told they could resubmit and I could talk with a "specialist". WHAT! I will not be subjected to credit/personal information probing for a gift card. I am done with this company. Don't advertise these cards if you won't sell them. I have to say this seems like false advertising to me.

RetailMeNot response

Hi Cathy. We are sorry you had problems purchasing gift cards. If you are willing to provide some additional verification information, we would love to put you in contact with one of our Order Specialists. This is not a credit check, but is an extra step to ensure your security. Providing some additional information can increase your chances of a successful gift card purchase. Please reach back out to our Customer Care team and we would be happy to further assist you with your purchase.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 13, 2019

Clients of RetailMeNot should beware. It appears to me that RetailMeNot (a.k.a Red Plum) engages in deceptive business practices. For example, if I send advertising to one million households and they ALL immediately toss it in the garbage...I can still claim to clients - "Hey, I have a circulation of one million." That is because a mailing list is not often being used. Therefore, the postal carrier has instructions to place those flyers in EVERY mailbox whether they want it or not. This of course deceives clients about circulation numbers. A citizen is forced to accept this retail advertising and cannot stop it by complaining to the company or postal service or anyone else. I know that because I've tried complaining to the BBB as well as to the local postmaster via certified mail.

RetailMeNot response

Hello Gregory. We do not instruct postal carriers to place flyers in mailboxes for addresses not on our distribution list. Occasional postal delivery errors could result in you receiving these mailings intended for other mailboxes. We apologize for the inconvenience, however, if you reach out to us with your address, we would be happy to look further into this.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Dec. 28, 2018

If you use Retailmenot.com, DONT! They put up offers and when you try to use them, you'll get your account suspended with no information whatsoever! I email and email and got no help. I call 1 (512) 777-2970 it's a voicemail and they never call back. Back on Nov. 26, I activated an offer of $20 cash back if you spend $45 or more at Kohl's thru their site. I made my $101 purchase at Kohl's. Got an email that said I'd done my part and was on my way to getting my cash back. Then 3 days later, I get another email saying I had violated their terms of service. I did nothing to violate anything. They're unable to tell me what I supposedly did wrong.

I know $20 isnt much but it's the principle of the matter. I used their site to get some extra savings when buying Christmas gifts. I chatted with them today at https://www.retailmenot.com/livechat. All they can tell me is that my account is suspended. No supervisor to speak with. If you have had the same or similar issues, fill out a complaint with the Better Business Bureau!

RetailMeNot response

Hello Jason. We are sorry for any inconvenience. In the email you received in regards to your account suspension, there are direction on how to appeal this decision if you believe it was in error. We manually review all appeals. Please note the appeal process does take up to two weeks. Feel free to reach out to us with any additional questions.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Dec. 14, 2018

We tried purchasing a gift card from them, and the first 3 times our card declined for no reason at all. Chatted with them and they said it was our Bank, so called the Bank and the Bank reassured us that it was the website. Should have just taken that as a sign not to go through with it... But I decided to try one more time with the other card on my account and went through the first time. So we waited and waited to receive the gift card, finally decided to chat with them only to be told that they declined our order because we tried too many time to buy the card! If their website would have not declined me 3 times, we wouldn’t have had the issue in the first place! Then, they would not release our funds for 5 days... Worst Company to get anything from. We will stick with using Raise.com from now on!

RetailMeNot response

Hello Kota. We are sorry you had problems purchasing gift cards. If you are willing to provide some additional verification information, we would love to put you in contact with one of our Order Specialists. Providing this can increase your chances of a successful gift card purchase. Please reach back out to our Customer Care team and we would be happy to further assist you with your gift card purchase.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Aug. 21, 2018

I have literally contacted this company 5 times to be taken off their mailing list. It clutters up my mailbox and sometimes important mail get hidden with its fold, opening up the chance of accidentally throwing out something important. I'm doing you guys a favor by asking to be removed since it saves you mailing to someone who simply recycles it without ever looking at it. Stop sending me these things you idiots!

RetailMeNot response

Hello! It sounds like you are trying to unsubscribe from our physical mailer, RetailMeNot Everyday. Please either fill out the form: https://www.retailmenot.com/everyday/unsubscribe to unsubscribe or provide your mailing address and we would be happy to further assist you in removing your address from the RetailMeNot Everyday mailing list. Please keep in mind that advertising programs are prepared several weeks in advance, so it can take 5 to 6 weeks for the mailings to stop.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: July 27, 2018

When I first joined they were wonderful and honored their promotions. Now the last three months or so, even though it shows I activated cash back they very rarely honor it. I will inquire and they will say give it more time even though the amount of time according to their website has passed. Then they say email the order confirmations, which I do. Still nothing. Then I get the too many offers used, even though only one of my five eligible per store was honored, and that was the lowest offer. I'm avoiding them from now on, I count on that cash back for my purchases. I will now utilize a site that is honest and honors payouts.

RetailMeNot response

Hello Linda. It sounds like you hit our Cash Back Program's limits. Our current limits are 3 rewards per merchant per calendar month and a total of 10 rewards per account per calendar month. These limits are described in our FAQ's as well as in our promotional terms. If you have any questions about these limits, you can always reach out to our Customer Care team and we would be happy to provide additional clarification.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: May 29, 2018

Absolutely horrible customer service. Always get the same response chatting with them. The only way to reach them is live chat. Contacted them to ask about why my gift card orders wouldn’t process and they gave me a worthless explanation and wasted my time for days. I screenshotted what they told me to post it. Basically summed up their third party system verification would not process the transaction for no reason. I called my bank they told me they don't know why was refunded. Save your time. Not worth it.

RetailMeNot response

Hello Velea! We are sorry you had problems purchasing gift cards. If you are willing to reach back out to us and provide some additional verification information, we would love to put you in contact with one of our Order Specialists. Providing this can increase your chances of a successful gift card purchase. Please reach back out to our Customer Care team and we would be happy to further assist you with future your gift card purchases.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: May 23, 2018

Absolutely horrible customer service. The only way to reach them is live chat. Contacted them to ask about why my gift card orders wouldn’t process and they gave me a worthless explanation and wasted my time for days. I screenshotted what they told me to post it. Basically summed up their third party system verification would not process the transaction for no reason. I have good credit and make purchases all the time via cashback apps and major retailers with the same credit cards linked to my Retailmenot profile.

RetailMeNot response

Hi Matt. We are sorry you had problems purchasing gift cards. If you are willing to reach back out to us and provide some additional verification information, we would love to put you in contact with one of our Order Specialists. Providing this can increase your chances of a successful gift card purchase. Please reach back out to our Customer Care team and we would be happy to further assist you with future your gift card purchases.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: May 8, 2018

I am receiving a commercial newspaper every week, called RetailMeNot (RetailMeNot.com). Before it was called Red Plum. I never signed for their mailing list. I have already contacted them and they say it's the Post Office responsibility, whereas the newspaper comes with my mail address printed on it. Afterward, they say that maybe someone subscribed me, which is not true, since I have been living in the same address before I begun to receive the Red Plum newspaper. Thanks for your concern.

RetailMeNot response

Hello Javier! It sounds like you are trying to unsubscribe from our physical mailer, RetailMeNot Everyday. Please either fill out the form: https://www.retailmenot.com/everyday/unsubscribe to unsubscribe or provide your mailing address and we would be happy to further assist you in removing your address from the RetailMeNot Everyday mailing list. Please keep in mind that advertising programs are prepared several weeks in advance, so it can take 5 to 6 weeks for the mailings to stop.

Rated with 2 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: May 1, 2018

It's a great site when the promo codes and shopping trips are working properly and recorded. But on their site the Contact Us function to email customer service has been down for a long time. I found their email address through previous times I had emailed them to follow up on pending rewards (which they promptly resolved). Their chat online function doesn't work either.

RetailMeNot response

Hello Sandy! We are sorry to hear you have had trouble getting a hold of us. We respond to all received emails within 24 hours. If you do not receive a response, it is likely we did not receive the email. We recommend chatting our Customer Care team. We apologize if our chat was down when you first attempted to contact us. We are not currently experiencing any technical issues. Please reach back out to us! We look forward to further assisting you!

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Feb. 27, 2018

I have been getting a complete runaround trying to get 20.00 rebate from a purchase. It is ridiculous!! At first they wouldn't even respond. Then they kept requesting the same information over and over. Finally I got the credit for the rebate. Then I could not withdraw it. Same thing... email after email requesting the error or screenshot. Well over 20 emails trying to resolve this. My account is completely messed up. I can’t request money or edit my information or anything. I personally think this is a gimmick. There is no way they cannot figure out this problem. Don’t use them. I like the coupons to use in stores but other than that don’t fall for it like I did. Some people are out much more than I am.

RetailMeNot response

Hi Susan! We are sorry to hear you had trouble redeeming your reward. At the time, we only had PayPal as a redemption option. Great news! We now have bonus-valued gift cards available for redemption as well! Please note all rewards are tied to the email address on the RetailMeNot account at the time of offer activation. If you are still having trouble redeeming rewards, we recommend reaching back out to us. We truly want to help you redeem your rewards.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Feb. 20, 2018

After completing an offer for 500.00 gift card, free hopper etc. Code # ** THE RETAILMENOT CODE... DOESN'T HOLD WATER. Not to say a single $1.00. After completing the purchase through RMN and waiting only to get. Ooh gee, shucks... That's rough. Comments stating that your purchase will get 0.00. Zip. As their words... "Some people place fake ads on their site. And thanks for the infor, we will try to get them off." try? Slipped on? Pop up? Placed on? Where is the security for the consumers? Omg... That's the people who pay for salary through purchases on your site.

***I had to give a star to get this completed. My apologies to the system. If they were negative stars I would use. I won't insult the regular stars rating with this company. In scanning various sites, it seems the RMN site pops up first as it must state to the merchants the consumer traffic. Just a thought. If you would honor the codes that your consumers trusted enough to use your site. By paying the offer they lost, heck, omg, shucks you would provide a security for your consumers not to suffer a loss, both financially and emotionally. I bet after paying out a couple thousand claims. You might be more proactive in your daily site monitoring. Ooh gee, good job, omg. What a great way to keep and get happy consumers.

They do have fake news, fake companies and of course fake ads/coupons. Could they be a forming fake army of consumers who let companies realize that to honor one's product, ads and good name means a lot more of a short lived gain. Maybe you should monitor Facebook, Twitter, Google +, Instagram. Maybe an army is growing?

RetailMeNot response

We sorry to hear you had trouble using an offer. Unfortunately, we are not sure about the offer you are referring to. Community members sometimes list offers with out expiration dates. Some times the offer will expire without notice. We do our best to validate the content we receive and remove content as it becomes invalid. We hope this provides some clarity. If you ever need assistance, please provide us the name of the merchant as well as a description of the offer. We will try to help!

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Feb. 6, 2018

I did the Cashback service for AT&T Wireless new service back in September 2017 and still haven't received my cash back of $100! What a SCAM this website is! Everyone please avoid Retailmenot.com! I'm a Marine Veteran OEF Afghanistan and I will not do any more business with these people. I have emailed many times and I keep getting the runaround!!!! Still waiting on Merchant or send receipt (which I have 3x!!). Uggg I give up with this place, but just had to warn others before it's more wasted time!!!

RetailMeNot response

Hi James! Our apologizes that you had trouble using our cash back offer. Each offer does have specific requirements to qualify for a reward. Sometime we do not receive the purchase information from the merchant. Unfortunately, without seeing the process you went through when completing your purchase, we are unable to see what specifically caused the issue. In this case, we do ask you to provide documentation of the orders. Please reach back out to our Customer Care team. We would like to help!

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Dec. 22, 2017

Made several purchases but none registered in their system although I followed their instructions to the letter. Provided the invoices but still no payment... not the best cashback site, use another one that will be more honest.

RetailMeNot response

Hello! We are sorry if you have had trouble using our Cash Back Program. Each offer has specific purchase requirements to qualify for a reward. In addition, it is very rare that we do not receive the purchase information from the merchant. If we see a trend of this, we would be happy to further trouble shoot this issue to ensure you receive rewards automatically moving forward. We do highly recommend regularly clearing your browsers cache and cookies. Feel free to chat or email Customer Care!

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Dec. 7, 2017

I had made a few purchases and never received my $40 credit. I emailed them to find out why and also sent in proof of purchase, the received merchandise and the proof where it showed I had received notices from RetailMeNot. Never received a response or credit. Extremely disappoint and will no longer use this app.

RetailMeNot response

Hello Shawna! We are sorry to hear you have had trouble getting a hold of us. We respond to all received emails within 24 hours. If you do not receive a response, it is likely we did not receive the email. We recommend chatting our Customer Care team. Please keep in mind that each cash back offer has specific purchase requirements to qualify for a reward. Please reach back out to our Customer Care team. We look forward to further assisting you!

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Nov. 3, 2017

Even though they list themselves as retailmenot.ca the coupons only work on USA sites. I have tried at least 9 coupons for the same site and in each case, the online store would not accept them unless I had a USA address. I tried to make a comment on the coupons to advise people not to waste their time but it would not allow me to do so. Reason: 'blocked word'. The comment was: 'Cannot use on Canadian sites'. Which word should be blocked??? Waste of time.

RetailMeNot response

Hi Catherine! We are sorry you ran into this issue! If you ever need assistance with an offer, even on our Canadian site, please reach out to our Customer Care team and we would be happy to further assist you!

Original review: March 21, 2017

I have had a great experience with RetailMeNot.com. There are no other website or apps like it. RetailMeNot.com can't be beat. Sometimes you don't always know you are going shopping for something and I have this app on my phone and can just pull up a coupon to scan. I used to always be stuck either with a coupon at home and out of luck or have to go get it. Now I don't have that problem. I use it while out shopping, at home while online. I do not shop either way without checking my app for a coupon first. I sometimes just open the app and see what kind of deals are going on.

RetailMeNot response

Thank you for such a great review! Feel free to reach out to our Customer Care team if you ever need any assistance!

Original review: March 19, 2017

I love using RetailMeNot.com because I can find promotional codes or discounts to save money for most of my online purchases. Also it will tell you sometimes about sales you didn't know about. I choose this site over all the others. However, there are many promotional codes or coupons that do not work or expired. The site needs someone to delete or remove these items so others don't get discouraged when using the site. I use the site any time I do any type of online shopping. I make no online purchase without looking for a coupon code for it.

RetailMeNot response

Hi Shawnda! Thanks for taking the time to write us a review! If you find any offers that do not work for you, please click the 'Thumbs Down' button or leave a comment to let us and other users know of your experience. We monitor feedback like yours and will take necessary action if we notice any trends. If you have additional questions, please reach out to our Customer Care team. We are here to help!

Original review: March 18, 2017

I like RetailMeNot because it pops up when I'm near a store that offers coupons. It shows the different coupons for the location you're at. Also you can search for a store you want. It makes looking up what you are looking for super easy. And has many options for each store, plus it has pretty much every store you could think of. The website has a few different options for my needs and it's very easy to navigate the app. Sometimes there's not a coupon I need for a store or the coupon is for certain items. I would prefer a percentage off coupon for the entire store then just select items. Hopefully there will be more a variety offered at some point. But it's a great app.

RetailMeNot response

Thanks for your review! Happy to hear we've made it easy for you to save!

Original review: March 17, 2017

Is a very entertaining page, with many offers, time passes very quickly and without realizing when I navigate in it, I have been using it for a long time and I intend to continue using it. I like the interactive of the page, especially the variety of products to which they offer discounts. I love the free sample coupons and the profit I can get from them. What I like most are the discount offers on baby items and products for cleaning the home, in technology and appliances, I take advantage of many of them. But I don't like when I get many offers in the mail because it saturates my inbox. Also, when I need the offer of a specific product, especially when I've been waiting for days.

RetailMeNot response

Happy to help you save Mery! Feel free to reach out to our Customer Care team if you ever need assistance with an offer.

Original review: March 16, 2017

I have had good experiences with RetailMeNot.com. I've been able to get lots of promo and coupon codes for multiple websites and ordering online. It works well for ordering food online too. Examples would be Papa John's, Pizza Hut and pretty much any pizza place we have in town. I specifically like that you can almost always get coupons or promo codes when you look. They have quite a few varieties of places you can get deals for. Though I would like if there were a few more promo and coupon codes for other brands and that they updated them a little more. I'd also like if they would get rid of the ones that don't work faster then I wouldn't have to go through as many to find the right one.

RetailMeNot response

Hi Stephanie! Thanks for the review! We love pizza! We work hard to make we you have the most relevant offers. If you find any offers that do not work for you, please click the 'Thumbs Down' button or leave a comment to let us and other users know of your experience. We monitor feedback like yours and will take necessary action if we notice any trends. If you have additional questions, please reach out to our Customer Care team. We are here to help!

Rated with 3 starsResolution In Progress
Original review: March 15, 2017

Retailmenot has a very simple website. You can search what brand/location you are interested in then you go straight to all the coupons they offer. The layout and the way they have their website designed is pretty neat as well. I feel they can make their site better though. Some deals are misleading and others are expired and hard to get to. I like the fact that they have multiple brands but not too thrilled on the actual coupons themselves. Plus a lot of the stuff is just the same coupons the main company offers - so it kinda adds a step. Instead of making it easier.

They also need to let you know about the full offer and not just enough to get you to click to coupon. I mainly go on the website for food coupons and I always say they are so limited and the coupons are so narrow. It's normally nothing but pizza and/or a tiny bit of a discount (if you purchase at full price). Normally when I order food online I like to check it out to see what kind of deals and specials they are running at the time. I don't think the deals are always good. They should have more of a variety as well instead of just pizza pizza pizza, 20% off, etc.

RetailMeNot response

Thank you for your feedback Lisa. We appreciate it!

RetailMeNot Company Information