4.46/5
Based on 26 reviews that contain star ratings
Show rating distribution

RetailMeNot

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: March 21, 2017

26 RetailMeNot Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: March 21, 2017

I have had a great experience with RetailMeNot.com. There are no other website or apps like it. RetailMeNot.com can't be beat. Sometimes you don't always know you are going shopping for something and I have this app on my phone and can just pull up a coupon to scan. I used to always be stuck either with a coupon at home and out of luck or have to go get it. Now I don't have that problem. I use it while out shopping, at home while online. I do not shop either way without checking my app for a coupon first. I sometimes just open the app and see what kind of deals are going on.

Original review: March 19, 2017

I love using RetailMeNot.com because I can find promotional codes or discounts to save money for most of my online purchases. Also it will tell you sometimes about sales you didn't know about. I choose this site over all the others. However, there are many promotional codes or coupons that do not work or expired. The site needs someone to delete or remove these items so others don't get discouraged when using the site. I use the site any time I do any type of online shopping. I make no online purchase without looking for a coupon code for it.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: March 18, 2017

I like RetailMeNot because it pops up when I'm near a store that offers coupons. It shows the different coupons for the location you're at. Also you can search for a store you want. It makes looking up what you are looking for super easy. And has many options for each store, plus it has pretty much every store you could think of. The website has a few different options for my needs and it's very easy to navigate the app. Sometimes there's not a coupon I need for a store or the coupon is for certain items. I would prefer a percentage off coupon for the entire store then just select items. Hopefully there will be more a variety offered at some point. But it's a great app.

Original review: March 17, 2017

Is a very entertaining page, with many offers, time passes very quickly and without realizing when I navigate in it, I have been using it for a long time and I intend to continue using it. I like the interactive of the page, especially the variety of products to which they offer discounts. I love the free sample coupons and the profit I can get from them. What I like most are the discount offers on baby items and products for cleaning the home, in technology and appliances, I take advantage of many of them. But I don't like when I get many offers in the mail because it saturates my inbox. Also, when I need the offer of a specific product, especially when I've been waiting for days.

Original review: March 16, 2017

I have had good experiences with RetailMeNot.com. I've been able to get lots of promo and coupon codes for multiple websites and ordering online. It works well for ordering food online too. Examples would be Papa John's, Pizza Hut and pretty much any pizza place we have in town. I specifically like that you can almost always get coupons or promo codes when you look. They have quite a few varieties of places you can get deals for. Though I would like if there were a few more promo and coupon codes for other brands and that they updated them a little more. I'd also like if they would get rid of the ones that don't work faster then I wouldn't have to go through as many to find the right one.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about RetailMeNot?

Original review: March 15, 2017

Retailmenot has a very simple website. You can search what brand/location you are interested in then you go straight to all the coupons they offer. The layout and the way they have their website designed is pretty neat as well. I feel they can make their site better though. Some deals are misleading and others are expired and hard to get to. I like the fact that they have multiple brands but not too thrilled on the actual coupons themselves. Plus a lot of the stuff is just the same coupons the main company offers - so it kinda adds a step. Instead of making it easier.

They also need to let you know about the full offer and not just enough to get you to click to coupon. I mainly go on the website for food coupons and I always say they are so limited and the coupons are so narrow. It's normally nothing but pizza and/or a tiny bit of a discount (if you purchase at full price). Normally when I order food online I like to check it out to see what kind of deals and specials they are running at the time. I don't think the deals are always good. They should have more of a variety as well instead of just pizza pizza pizza, 20% off, etc.

Original review: March 14, 2017

I have enjoyed the full experience of using RetailMeNot. I use it whenever I go into any store just to make sure I am not missing out on a deal. When I search it tells me what deals are available for this store. Once I get to the register I show the cashier my phone, they scan my barcode, and then my savings gets applied to my purchase. I like that I can go directly to that store I'm in and see if there are any deals available. I do not have one particular store I use this app for. I make sure each and every store I look them up on RetailMeNot because I have saved a lot money because of this app. The only issue was at JcPenney when they said they no longer accept RetailMeNot coupons. Other than that, I have not had any issues. So with that alone speaks volume for this app. Everybody loves to save money and this app allows you to do just that.

Original review: March 12, 2017

Overall I really like using RetailMeNot. It's easy to use, the app is simple, and the colors are nice. The setup was a hook the first time I used the site. I love that you can favorite shops and especially love that you can divide coupons into online versus in-store. There just needs to be a more even selection of the two, as there are far more for online. I truly dislike how few in-store coupons there are because I do much of my shopping in real life and need more discounts that way. Even so, the online deals found can be quite good. There needs to be a better rubric for getting rid of expired deals though, as those can get quite annoying.

Original review: March 9, 2017

I use RetailMeNot before I go to the grocery store or to the mall to see if there is anything I would like that's on sale. I like to be able to search for something in particular and specific stores and see what I want to visit before I go. Sometimes I go to stores just because there is an item on sale there. I also use RetailMeNot to find any coupons on food, clothing, cleaning and air freshener products. I love all the different types of coupons and the alerts RetailMeNot sends to me. It alerts me automatically if there is a sale on one of my favorite items. It also shows me the availability of the item and the location that has the most availability. However, sometimes there isn't a coupon on a certain item and sometimes it misses sales that are going on though that happens not too often. Nevertheless, my experience with RetailMeNot has been awesome.I love that most of the deals are up to 20 percent off.

Original review: March 7, 2017

I look for deals when I'm intending to buy something that I've generally already chosen and would like a discount on it. The deals I find at RetailMeNot are generally good, like when looking for a discount on a clothing site and getting 10-15% off. RetailMeNot is a great way to find coupon codes and deals on a variety of sites. I appreciate that there's a site that has this variety and makes it easy to search for different stores and discounts. I find it to be one of the most accessible deal sites on the internet. Other sites don't give me as many options, or make it difficult to see how successful people have been with using coupon codes or finding deals. I like that the RetailMeNot website includes the success rate of other customers who have tried the deals or coupon codes, and that it's easy to use.

Original review: March 6, 2017

I have not been able to use a lot of the "coupons" listed for many reason, they do not actually offer a deal more, just tells you different sales going on at the moment and are not actually coupons at all, or are attached to some sort of sign up program where I am forced to sign up for something to receive it. I wish RetailMeNot explained more about the deal, how purchase is necessary or not, or if you have to give your email or sign up for another site to receive it, or had more updated deals and actual coupons that save the purchaser money, not just sale prices. Also, more than half the ones I try do not work and are expired. But I enjoy family deals, like trips to Kalahari, and by signing up for email through some website I have received some great deals from Kalahari through email that my family and I have taken up on.

Original review: March 5, 2017

My relationship with RetailMeNot has been pretty good. I like to go there to look for coupons specifically when I'm online shopping. I usually find something and 90% of the time the coupon works. I like that it is easy to find a code and the codes are usually accurate. I like that all you have to do is copy and paste and they are easy to find. I only don't like when it lists the sales the store because you can find those on the store's website. Another thing is having instead of actual coupons. I also don't like when the coupons don't work. I usually use the coupons when I am online shopping for clothing, accessories, or technological devices. I have also used it for food coupons. I usually find decent deals. About 10%-25% off is most common.

Original review: March 4, 2017

It's almost perfect when shopping online. I love getting on different website to look for great deals, which you can get when you look hard enough. I love looking online when it comes to looking at grocery store. I look everyday to see what I can find, and I enjoy printing the coupons out everyday when I can. I look for certain coupons, and I'm pretty good when it comes with great deals. When you go online to look for great deals, then you realize how much money you can save. You just gonna have to try it out for yourself. Do it one of these days.

Original review: March 3, 2017

The deals are ok but some are expired and that can be frustrating. I hate when I have to sift through the coupons that are expired or do not work. Stop letting people post expired coupons or coupons that don't work. The site needs to fix that. But I like the hunt of finding a good deal that I wouldn't have gotten. I like saving money so I can keep shopping more and buy more and more things for myself and other people. I also like finding deals and getting money off I can use on other things.

Original review: March 2, 2017

Had a really good experience with RetailMeNot. I have had a lot of luck and it has saved me money. It's easy to use and I have the app on my phone too. Really easy to bring up on my phone. Normally, I will look at the website when I am in the store or thinking about going to a particular store.

Original review: Feb. 27, 2017

I was pleased and relieved to find deals to the stores I love and helped me save money for other things. I can share the deal pages with my family by using facebook. The apps make it faster and easier to save cash. I like that when I view these websites, I am finding deals that I would have otherwise missed in my busy day. With so many of us living paycheck to paycheck, this is a great help to our pocketbooks. When I am at a store, and I find something I want that doesn't show a sale price in store, I check the website. When the site does show a sale, I check to see competitor's prices. Sometimes they have good deals, and other times, they might not.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2017

The websites on RetailMeNot are nicely designed, easy to use, features are great, and have been trouble free for me. Shipping has been kept to a reasonable rate. It all depends upon the shipping rate of the website where the items are purchased. You can use the coupons for items bought at a retail store or on the internet. The products offered on RetailMeNot have been high quality and I don't have any problems with products I have received using this service.

Original review: Jan. 9, 2017

I have used RetailMeNot's coupons multiple times and have always been quite satisfied. The website is very easy to navigate and does not require any special computer skills to use. I have been very happy at how it shows the last times the coupons have been used and how successful they are by other users. RetailMeNot has a great app, which is very easy to use, and offers wonderful savings towards hundreds of stores. It is a great company overall and I will use again in the future. I have also told friends and family to use the app or the website.

Original review: Jan. 6, 2017

I received a promo code on the internet for pet food a long time ago. I was quite pleased that I was able to save a bit because I almost never can use those codes because they are rarely for something that I actually need. It was two-day shipping and was free if you spend $50 or more, which I did. I bought two bags of Authority dry cat food, a cat collar and a toy to meet the requirements. Better to spend the extra and get something other than paying for shipping.

Original review: Dec. 29, 2016

I love the website. I liked how the website was set up and that it was easy to find everything that I was looking for. Everything was self-explanatory. RetailMeNot has a lot of products to offer. You will enjoy browsing through and I'm sure that you will find what you are looking for. Shipping was great and didn't cost that much. Got a tracking number to track my package and it arrived on time. Nothing was broke.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2016

Retailmenot is an excellent website to find discount codes for almost any shopping website on the Internet. You can, at the very least, get free shipping and usually get a discount code that will offset shipping costs. The codes for free shipping are plentiful and are very helpful. Retailmenot has am saved me money most every time I order online. I do not shop without checking Retailmenot first. They provide tons of codes so you check to see if a code will / Apply to the website you using. It's discount codes. It's a very efficient website. You type in the websites name and brings up codes for the website and tells you the rate of success for each code.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2016

Good customer service if you have any questions or issues. I have not had very many issues with the site. Very reliable, and courteous service. I have not used shipping with this site due to the fact that RetailMeNot is offering coupons or deals with stores or services. Have not had one any issues with being redirected to the site requested. Many deals and coupons available for many stores and services. Deals and coupons offers include buy 2 get one, % of new and sale items, or free shipping on orders. Many stores and services to choose from. Very easy to navigate. The site will show the present offers or coupons available with expiration dates and will also show you expired coupons.

Original review: Aug. 22, 2016

Easy to order online with coupon codes. Has worked every time I've tried to use one. Major bands available. Ordered shoes from Foot Locker for running with 10 percent discount. Site has lots and lots of major brands and stores discounts listed. Not just stuff that's nice to shop for. The site has an easy layout and if you subscribe to the email list you get lots more. Easy to navigate and find a store you're looking for or a comparable one or discount site.

Original review: Aug. 14, 2016

I didn't have any issues and any questions I had was handled right away. I was happy with the ending result with customer service and the product I was buying. It made buying online more comfortable. I got my product in less time than was told, which is great, and there was no damage to my product, which of course, made me happy, which is rare to not have any damage by any other company. So no complaints from me. The price is right for what you get, just like any company, the cheaper, the less quality of the product. You get what you pay for, no more, no less. It's very easy to browse thru the website, which makes it easy to purchase items with no fuss - think a 2 year old could use it. Pictures are clear and close to the product you buy.

Original review: Aug. 9, 2016

They were very kind, helpfull and knowledgeable. It didn't take long to contact them and have someone talk to me. They had the answers I needed right away without hesitation. The shipping didn't take long at all. I put it in and within few days I had what I wanted. I was very satisfied at how well and organize they are and how much effort they put into what they're doing. Everything I needed was available. I was very happy about that because there are certain products that we buy certain that we don't and they had everything I wanted. I will never go anywhere else. Website it was very easy with many choices I had no problem navigating and getting what I want and it was quick and easy and very reliable. It's organize wonderfully so I could pick my products without any problems.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2016

They helped me find stuff I need. Thank you all so much. I like they start telling me what's good and what isn't good. I do recommend it to other people all around the world. The shipping is just amazing for me and my family. It is very cheap and everything comes back perfectly fine. I will continue using the shipping. It was very interesting to how many offers they actually had. I was very surprised i could find everything I wanted without no problems or asking for help. It is much easier for me and my family. It's a very easy website to find on Google. It takes me about 2 and a half minutes to find it. It's very persuasive to me and makes me want to buy all the time and it also have great coloring.

RetailMeNot Company Information