RetailMeNot

Compare Deal Websites

Research top Deal Websites recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

The websites on RetailMeNot are nicely designed, easy to use, features are great, and have been trouble free for me. Shipping has been kept to a reasonable rate. It all depends upon the shipping rate of the website where the items are purchased. You can use the coupons for items bought at a retail store or on the internet. The products offered on RetailMeNot have been high quality and I don't have any problems with products I have received using this service.

I have used RetailMeNot's coupons multiple times and have always been quite satisfied. The website is very easy to navigate and does not require any special computer skills to use. I have been very happy at how it shows the last times the coupons have been used and how successful they are by other users. RetailMeNot has a great app, which is very easy to use, and offers wonderful savings towards hundreds of stores. It is a great company overall and I will use again in the future. I have also told friends and family to use the app or the website.

I received a promo code on the internet for pet food a long time ago. I was quite pleased that I was able to save a bit because I almost never can use those codes because they are rarely for something that I actually need. It was two-day shipping and was free if you spend $50 or more, which I did. I bought two bags of Authority dry cat food, a cat collar and a toy to meet the requirements. Better to spend the extra and get something other than paying for shipping.

I love the website. I liked how the website was set up and that it was easy to find everything that I was looking for. Everything was self-explanatory. RetailMeNot has a lot of products to offer. You will enjoy browsing through and I'm sure that you will find what you are looking for. Shipping was great and didn't cost that much. Got a tracking number to track my package and it arrived on time. Nothing was broke.

Retailmenot is an excellent website to find discount codes for almost any shopping website on the Internet. You can, at the very least, get free shipping and usually get a discount code that will offset shipping costs. The codes for free shipping are plentiful and are very helpful. Retailmenot has am saved me money most every time I order online. I do not shop without checking Retailmenot first. They provide tons of codes so you check to see if a code will / Apply to the website you using. It's discount codes. It's a very efficient website. You type in the websites name and brings up codes for the website and tells you the rate of success for each code.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about RetailMeNot?

Good customer service if you have any questions or issues. I have not had very many issues with the site. Very reliable, and courteous service. I have not used shipping with this site due to the fact that RetailMeNot is offering coupons or deals with stores or services. Have not had one any issues with being redirected to the site requested. Many deals and coupons available for many stores and services. Deals and coupons offers include buy 2 get one, % of new and sale items, or free shipping on orders. Many stores and services to choose from. Very easy to navigate. The site will show the present offers or coupons available with expiration dates and will also show you expired coupons.

Easy to order online with coupon codes. Has worked every time I've tried to use one. Major bands available. Ordered shoes from Foot Locker for running with 10 percent discount. Site has lots and lots of major brands and stores discounts listed. Not just stuff that's nice to shop for. The site has an easy layout and if you subscribe to the email list you get lots more. Easy to navigate and find a store you're looking for or a comparable one or discount site.

I didn't have any issues and any questions I had was handled right away. I was happy with the ending result with customer service and the product I was buying. It made buying online more comfortable. I got my product in less time than was told, which is great, and there was no damage to my product, which of course, made me happy, which is rare to not have any damage by any other company. So no complaints from me. The price is right for what you get, just like any company, the cheaper, the less quality of the product. You get what you pay for, no more, no less. It's very easy to browse thru the website, which makes it easy to purchase items with no fuss - think a 2 year old could use it. Pictures are clear and close to the product you buy.

They were very kind, helpfull and knowledgeable. It didn't take long to contact them and have someone talk to me. They had the answers I needed right away without hesitation. The shipping didn't take long at all. I put it in and within few days I had what I wanted. I was very satisfied at how well and organize they are and how much effort they put into what they're doing. Everything I needed was available. I was very happy about that because there are certain products that we buy certain that we don't and they had everything I wanted. I will never go anywhere else. Website it was very easy with many choices I had no problem navigating and getting what I want and it was quick and easy and very reliable. It's organize wonderfully so I could pick my products without any problems.

They helped me find stuff I need. Thank you all so much. I like they start telling me what's good and what isn't good. I do recommend it to other people all around the world. The shipping is just amazing for me and my family. It is very cheap and everything comes back perfectly fine. I will continue using the shipping. It was very interesting to how many offers they actually had. I was very surprised i could find everything I wanted without no problems or asking for help. It is much easier for me and my family. It's a very easy website to find on Google. It takes me about 2 and a half minutes to find it. It's very persuasive to me and makes me want to buy all the time and it also have great coloring.

RetailMeNot Company Profile