Playstation Vue
Based on 14 reviews that contain star ratings
Show rating distribution

Playstation Vue

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 26, 2017

14 Playstation Vue Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 26, 2017

Playstation Vue is easy to use, convenient plus affordable. It's really a good deal and all the features are so much fun. You should like it way better than Xbox because Xbox doesn't offer its own type of streaming. It's something my boyfriend really likes and his little sister likes it too. His sister has a PlayStation as well and she enjoys using it just as much as we do. PlayStation is also more secure with your information. I really like PlayStation a lot and it's definitely my favorite. I wouldn't use anything else.

Original review: Oct. 19, 2017

The streaming quality is great and there is a lot of choices. The quality of the movies and television shows are abundant. Also the Playstation Vue is very easy to use, very fast and extremely affordable. I can use it any time of the day and the content is very good. I like that I can connect anywhere from home. I also like how the home screen is set up and how it works. It is a great service and I am very happy with it. I really like everything about it and so I will continue to use it.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Oct. 17, 2017

Another friend suggested Playstation Vue to me. I was unsure at first but I tried it and I haven't been disappointed with it. It's really easy to use, my son can use it too. I like how they have it setup and how I have very many options to watch very good graphics and details. Some friends use it and say it's very good and so I tried it and I love it. I like horror and romance mystery. They could add more options like more kids shows and stuff like the rest. It's very impressive and I can't wait to see what updates they add to it.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

The features I like about the service are, they include movie channels and have a dvr option so I can record shows and watch them at later time. I can also watch shows or movies on demand with PlayStation vue. On the other hand, I dislike it that you need to own a PlayStation to be able to use PlayStation vue. I'd also like to be able to stream shows and movies without having to log onto my PlayStation. The price could be a little more affordable as well. Still, I would recommend it to friends because it is quick and easy to use.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

It is easy to use and it lets you have some live tv as well as DVR service and it is way cheaper than Directv. There is also no contract so you can cancel at any time without paying a fee. I like the sports included on it also. It is a bit expensive, though. Also if you would get so many channels for this price, it would be nice to be able to pick the channels that are relevant to you.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PlayStation Vue?

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

I love the quality and performance of the service that I use. I love the channels that are available and the shows are great to watch. I like the collaboration between the console and streaming TV shows and movies too. I like to check on the latest shows that are on. I would love to use this service and enjoy all the many features. I dislike the strength of the network that I am using though. But all in all the experience is great and I really enjoy it.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

PlayStation Vue fits my life beautifully. I chose PlayStation Vue because it provides the main channels I watch for a decent price. You don't have to flip through 50 channels of filler tv to watch something you like. It's easy to use and pay for, the channels you get are more tailored to my taste. Unlike cable and satellite where the price is higher for junk channels that most none watches, it's just a way for them to say they offer more channels than say their competitors, and charge the customers more money. I would improve the quality of shows that are available to subscribers, though. I would also continue to offer the packages at a lower price and advertise more to get more people curious as to why it is so much cheaper.

Original review: Oct. 7, 2017

PlayStation Vue is nice because it is comparable to having cable and a recording device. If you select a show to go on your list, Vue will save the shows for an extended period of time for you to watch at your leisure. Another benefit is that Vue is much cheaper than regular cable options. With PlayStation Vue, though, sometimes shows that my five your old daughter saves so she can watch later seem to remove themselves from her list and she loses all of her shows.

Vue also seems to have issues with shows not streaming well, my daughter might be in the middle of the show and it says we should try another program. This happens with Netflix as well, but it doesn't bother me as much because Netflix is less than a fourth of the price of Vue. Other than that I would recommend PlayStation Vue to a friend because it is fairly simple to use and navigate, my five year old uses it more than me, that's how easy it is. Another reason would be that you get relatively new shows for a much lower cost than regular cable.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

I chose this service because of the cheap price and how good it is. It is really easy to use and also it is organized well. I like the layout of the streaming service and how easy it is to navigate. You can add a certain network to your favorites. I like the amount of shows and movies they have and they have shows that I watch from my cable which is awesome. It is also inexpensive but they should add even more content.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2017

Playstation Vue is very reliable and always has a wide variety of shows, movies and genres to watch and binge on. I love how I can watch shows depending on my mood. It's really simple to use and there's scary, family, action and many more like suspense and thrills, sad movies, happy movies, romance and many seasons.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

This service is amazing and I like the number of channels available. Almost every channel you could want with nothing you don't. The price is also well within our budget and great for the folks that are on a tight budget. I also enjoy the setting that I can adjust depending on who is watching. But a few more tier options would be nice and the availability of adding prime channels like Showtime, Starz, or HBO. I love my movie channels and it would be nice to access them from Vue.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2017

My experience is excellent. It's very easy to use and has great shows and movies for you to watch and stream for a long time. I get to watch movies, tv shows and more using the PlayStation Vue app. The features I really like about it is that you can stream or watch your favorite shows anytime you want or anywhere you want. I would recommend this app to a lot of people to use so they can also give feedback of how great the app really is. I love this app and I will continue to use it a lot. I would improve the quality and add more things to the PlayStation Vue app, though. I would also make sure that this app have more things you can browse through.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2017

Well worth the money - Has most of the features and channels from your cable or satellite TV provider, without hidden fees or contracts. Its cloud DVR lets you record, pause and rewind live TV, and fast-forward through commercials on recorded shows. Vue lets you ditch cable TV and still enjoy tons of live channels and DVR features, and you don't even need a PlayStation. It still lacks certain channels, though, like PBS and some sports networks. It's not available on Android devices, Roku or Apple TV, also limits to viewing content on mobile devices.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2017

PlayStation Vue could be cheaper than traditional TV service, but it depends on your needs and what kind of bundles your local TV service provider offers. ABC, CBS, NBC, and Fox service starts at $40 per month. That pretty high. You get a big bundle of live TV channels, though, such as ESPN and CNN, along with DVR-like features and on-demand programming, all available on a variety of Internet-connected devices. I loved the experience.

PlayStation Vue expert review by Jonathan Trout

PlayStation Vue is an online video streaming service owned by Sony. Choose from four packages: Access, Core, Elite and Ultra, and watch your favorite local, sports, news and more with multi-channel plans. Each plan has cloud-based DVR so you can pause and come back to your favorite programs anytime.

• Access plan: The Access plan is $39.99 per month and comes with a five-day free trial. It comes with over 40 channels including ABC, FOX, FS1, ESPN, FX, TBS, TNT and more. You can add the sports package for $10 more per month as well as standalone channels like HBO.

• Core plan: The Core plan is $44.99 per month with a five-day free trial. It comes with over 50 channels, with a focus on sports and popular TV. Popular sports channels include NFL Network, NBA TV, MLB Network and more regional sports networks.

• Elite plan: The Elite plan is $54.99 and comes with a five-day free trial. In addition to having the Core plan’s sports and popular TV channels, it focuses on movies. It includes more family and movie channels like Epix Hits, Machinima, AMC and more.

• Ultra plan: The Ultra plan is $74.99 and comes with a five-day free trial. It offers over 90 channels, including all channels from the previous packages plus premium channels like HBO, Showtime, Cinemax and more.

• Supported devices: You can stream PlayStation Vue on 4th generation Apple TVs, Android TVs, Chromecast, iOS and Android devices, Roku and Amazon Fire TV.

• Multiple devices: You can stream PlayStation Vue on up to five devices at one time.

• Best for: people who don’t mind paying a little more for more channels.

Profile picture of Jonathan Trout