Lids.com

• 7%
  • 1%
  • 56%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lids.com?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lids.com?
    Customer ServiceStaff

Reviewed April 5, 2024

I've bought many I mean many hats from Lids in St. Cloud MN. But have always had trouble finding a team and the correct size everytime and have asked each person working there what was going on with that and their response was, "They won't let us get other than what we have," so with that said crazy poor management I guess. Good luck if you love baseball!

Staff

Reviewed Feb. 24, 2024

Worker Ricky ** treated me so well and helped us with everything we needed, he definitely deserves a raise! He knows all the ins and outs of different hats and has expert opinion on which hat suits you best!

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Reviewed Jan. 24, 2024

Had to exchange a gift and although the sizing of MLB 59fifty Hats is terrible. Lids exchanged 2 times till I received a hat that fit correctly. Appreciate the service and helping me get the gift I originally wanted. Thanks.

Customer ServiceSales & MarketingStaff

Reviewed Jan. 6, 2024

Received a gift card as present. When completing order online, a message popped up that said card was "not active." Called customer service who verified gift card balance. The agent stated card was "inactive "and they would put in a ticket to resolve the issue. Two week later, I called again because I received the same "inactive" message and was not able to complete online transactions. Agent verified gift card balance and stated the gift card showed "active status" and I should be able to place an order online. Card still does not work online. Agent said she would try to place on her end, however, later said she was unable to do so, and is unable to help further without order number from original purchaser. I find this strange, because the agent was to verify the card has funds and validity of gift card.

Agent refused to escalate call to management because they are all in a "private meeting" for the next three hours. I tried to call again and get the same agent again and again. I would not recommend purchasing anything from this company. I feel like it is a scam. If it is a legitimate business, then their customer service and policies simply stink!

Price

Reviewed Dec. 13, 2023

Don't shop Here! They will do whatever possible to stop a return. Went to exchange 2 hats I bought for my son's bday. Had receipt but because the price was removed they won’t allow it. None of the disclaimers mention this. To top it off the Manager at Market Mall had terrible service skills in arguing this is the way it is everywhere which it is not. Not where I will shop!

Sales & Marketing

Reviewed Nov. 26, 2023

At store buy 1, get 1 50% percent off. The manager and worker says it's not for jacksonville or Miami teams since they are winning. I have informed my 42,000 followers to not go to this Lids store for they are using false sales ads.

Customer Service

Reviewed Nov. 21, 2023

I ordered a hat that took over 2 weeks to receive, got the wrong size when I finally received it. I got my money back and was thinking about reordering the right size after they removed the $10 dollar fee to ship it back but, luckily I didn't get another because they say they take the fee off but in reality, they don't refund the full amount spent so they may even not fully refund your amount plus charge you $10 if you return it and that's basically $20 so if you end up getting the wrong hat because they send the wrong hat or size you pay extra just to get the hat you originally ordered. I think that's crazy a company charges you for a mistake on their end. I don't care if it's shipping or whatever it is. I feel if it's a mistake on the company's end they should be the ones taking a loss but, if you want to pay extra $10 - $20 for a company mistake I guess go for this company.

I knew something told me wait until my refund hit my account before I reordered the right size because the guy who I spoke to on the phone was sure trying to get me to reorder the right size right then and I'm so glad I didn't because they was just trying to finesse me before I realized they still penalized me for them screwing up by refunding me less. The shipping fee with this company is crazy. I know 2 sites better that don't even charge for shipping and it gets shipped way faster. LIDS IS BAD BUSINESS, BEWARE!!!!!!!

Process

Reviewed Oct. 23, 2023

I am extremely disappointed with the service I received from Lids. I ordered custom jerseys, and despite providing my unit number for shipping, the labels were incorrectly printed, resulting in my items being returned to your facility. To make matters worse, when I reached out, I was informed that nothing could be done to rectify the situation. It's baffling to me that such a simple request to include the unit number on the label was mishandled. The lack of attention to detail and the failure to meet basic customer expectations have left me thoroughly dissatisfied. This entire process has been a frustrating and inconvenient experience.

I'm thoroughly displeased with the way my order was handled, and I cannot in good conscience recommend your company to anyone. This ordeal has left a sour taste in my mouth, and I would not wish this level of incompetence and disregard for customer satisfaction on anyone, not even someone I strongly dislike. I also showed Lids the confirmation it was returned who signed for it - when but they refuse to refund me on their error.

Price

Reviewed Sept. 18, 2023

Buyer beware of Lids "Free Shipping". All thru the selection/purchase process I entered a discount code which was for "free shipping". After the credit card purchase process was satisfied the purchase summary showed the purchase price had included the shipping cost.

Customer ServicePriceStaff

Reviewed Aug. 25, 2023

I ordered 3 items. One was a piece of jewelry that was barely the size of my pinkie nail and extremely misleading. 2 were shirts. One of the shirts I didn't like the fit and the other I wanted to exchange for a smaller size. I tried to do the return online and couldn't so I had to call in. The rep assisted with the return of the 2 items at a cost of $9.99 (which wasn't that clear when ordering), and they proceeded to process the exchange. She then came back and said that they don't do exchanges - I would have to return the shirt and reorder. To process this return now would be an additional $9.99 because she processed the other one already - and reordering the shirt would cost shipping fees as it wasn't now eligible for free shipping. I will definitely be more mindful of return policies in future, but will never order from here again.

Lids.com Company Information