Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.20/5

Lids.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lids.com?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lids.com?

Original review: Sept. 16, 2019

Bought a few shirts for my wife. She wears a medium everyday of the week but I wanted her to be able to put some insulation underneath the items so I ordered her a large. Guess what? I guess Pakistan or wherever doesn’t have our size charts here and it was still too small! Here is the crime....so it Lids charges me 5 dollars to ship and of course bills me for it, when I return it, you download a label which is prepaid but Lids charges you and takes it out of your refund money!!!! They charged me 11.50 to ship it back hence they took 11.50 from my refund! What a ** company.

Original review: Aug. 28, 2019

- Noticed shipping takes way longer than before Fanatics bought them. (Avg. 7-9 business days.)

- Packaging is lazy. (Caps just in the box without plastic cover OR invoices.)
    - Refunding is ridiculous. They charge you for the return label which was 14$ plus sales tax??

- Customer service is extremely hard to get a hold of.

Original review: Aug. 24, 2019

I've never experienced this. I always shop at Lids but this time I decided to go online and order... I was checking my order and I notice it's still says pending. I went to live chat and was told this BS about Security Credit Check. WTH does that have to do with me purchasing a hat online. I buy stuff online all the time but this really threw me off... I've never went through nothing like this before. Well I know one thing I will never purchase online again. I should have went into the store like always. It's always something.

Original review: Aug. 10, 2019

I sent back several items that I ordered. Upon receipt got the wrong order. Used the label that Lids provided and it showed returned. After Lids received the box they never refunded any of the money after 7 days. I think this a scam that the new owners fanatics are doing in order to cut down on return costs. If they send you the wrong item and you used their label to return it expect not to get a refund. I would avoid this company if you are a consumer reading this review. Lids service has really went down the toilet.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2019

Very disappointed in Lids policy as of March to no longer ship to store free. They now charge $3.99 unless you order at least $35 worth of merchandise. This is only $1 less than shipping directly to your house. Almost every major retail store offers free shipping to their stores at no charge. Since the company's sale and part ownership by Fanatics, Fanatics now holds a monopoly on MLB and NFL sports caps etc. I guess they feel you have no choice but to pay for this service. No longer a customer after many years. Thanks.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2019

Now that they no longer provide free shipping to store...I will no longer shop online with them. Less personal service means worse service as seen in other reviews. Live chat that never seems to be available.

Original review: Aug. 2, 2019

I ordered the Raptors championship gear on the night they won the title. But it took a month to come. I ordered a tshirt and a hat. The hat never came, yet they charged me for both. The delivery fee was also significant and I do not know why they charged because it says 2-7 business days, but it took a month to get here. I called them and they said they can give a refund for the item that I did not received, but not a refund for the delivery fee or the shirt. Because it took such a long time, I ended up buying another Tshirt at Sport Chek. Why would you even offer online service if you are not capable of carrying out a simple order? So even if I were to return my products, I would still be scammed off the delivery fee that took much longer than it was expected. Very dissatisfied, will never order from Lids again and I will make sure my friends and family will never order from Lids again.

Original review: Aug. 1, 2019

Purchased two snap-backs and had it shipped to the store for pick up. Once there I decided I did not want one of the caps. I was told Lids.com and the actual Lids store are no longer the same. The online site was bought out by a company named "Fanatics" therefore I could no longer return the item at the store. When I went online to start the return process, they wanted to refund me only $14.00 for a cap I paid 23.99 for. They were charging me $9.99 to send the cap back! That's ridiculous and turned me off to the website. I will not purchase online again.

Original review: July 19, 2019

Purchased a hoodie in June and still haven't received it by July. Shipment date keeps getting pushed back. Live chat is never available. When I pay for shipping I expect the guaranteed shipping terms to be kept.

Original review: July 17, 2019

Bought some Raptors championship gear but they kept delaying the ship date so I just wanted my order cancelled. My initial call had them falsely proclaim that I will get my refund in 2-7 days. Turns out they shipped half my order anyways and wants me to pay for the shipping costs. After some persistence they refunding my shipping but not the tax from it. In order to get my full refund I have to wait another 3 weeks. Pretty embarrassing and a likelihood that I'll never buy from Lids again.

Lids.com Company Information