3.40/5
Based on 256 reviews that contain star ratings

HomeClick

Since 2000, HomeClick has been a one-stop shopping resource for brand name home essentials. HomeClick provides a wide variety of products at affordable prices. We specialize in bathroom, indoor and outdoor, lighting, and appliances. Our goal is to offer products that will help renovate your home the way you want at a lower price. Our experts will guide you through the process. Visit our website today!

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

276 HomeClick Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Oct. 24, 2017

I ordered my replacement shade for my fan from HomeClick. The description was kind of vague and it didn't say that it didn't have a neck so as much as I love it, it didn't fit and I had to return it. I was saddened to return them. But the whole process for ordering was a piece of cake. I didn't have to go to the store and look. I clicked on the Tiffany shades and they were there. They have nice products and I have to go back and see if they have something else that will fit my fan. I would recommend HomeClick.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2017

FYI, I still have not received this item... I ordered a Shaw Farmhouse Sink for a kitchen remodel. I received a tracking number with an expected delivery date. So I schedule contractors to install the sink. They sent the wrong item, it was a sink rack that weighed 4 lbs. I am not sure how someone could not realize something was amiss when a porcelain kitchen sink order was only 4 lbs. It was scheduled and arrived on a Saturday. So I waited until Monday when their customer service was open, they were very apologetic and said the item was in stock they would get it out within 24 hrs, send me a new tracking number and it would arrive the following Friday.

It is Thursday, sink is supposed to arrive tomorrow, and I have not yet received the tracking number yet so I call back. The sink has not been shipped yet so again I have to reschedule contractors and delay the remodel, which is costing me money. When I first hear this, I use an expletive word on the phone because I was so angry and frustrated. I get an indignant lecture on the morals of language from the customer service rep rather than focusing on my problem. I wish he had spent as much energy on trying to resolve the situation. The entire second experience they acted as if they were being put out and I was an inconvenience to them. This was not a cheap item, $1,300.

I so wish that I had the schedule to cancel my order and take my business elsewhere. They should have at least offered to pay for an expedited shipping option but they didn't. If you are buying any item for a remodel or new build where you are working to a construction schedule and planning on expected delivery you really should shop somewhere else.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Oct. 16, 2017

I was doing a Google search and came across HomeClick. They have the product that I was looking for and the cost was great but the shipping was a little expensive. Other than that, their website was easy to use and the quality of the products were good. It was a convenient and fast experience with HomeClick.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

My wife wanted HomeClick and we purchased the back walls' two-way shower assembly from them. My wife said that their customer service reps were good. They gave us a full refund because they sent us a package that said "New in box" but it didn't have a hardware kit in it. Also, they were new but the box has been opened and it looked like they taped it together with an awful lot of scotch tape. The tape that they used was all broken open. When it got delivered, it was stuck out on my front porch and we didn't get the opportunity to sign for it. It was opened out there. That's why we called them and they said they didn't want it back, but they'll give us a full refund. I was disappointed in the product. We're not going to get anything else from the HomeClick.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

This was my first time making a purchase with HomeClick. I was very pleased. My order was processed and arrived timely. Will order again. The ability to use a coupon and with the weekend additional 15% off discount was a big plus and caused me to order with HomeClick over a competitor. The customer service was great as well.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HomeClick?

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

I had a very specialized item that I wanted for my stovepipe. It had to be stainless steel, 8 inches and it had to have a cap on it. It’s a very oddball item and not very common, so I did a research and I happened to find it in HomeClick. It was delivered in a reasonable time. It was a bit pricey but it’s what you have to pay for stainless steel. I wanted something like a cleanout. So, I just had elbow instead of the key and I couldn’t get in there to clean it out. Navigating their website was easy and really straightforward. In the end, everything worked out fine. I was really happy with the product and it worked for me.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2017

After checking on a number of sites, I found the Ronbow 31" sink for the best price right here on HomeClick. Shipping was free and it only took 8-10 days - I can't say for sure, but I wasn't in a hurry, so it was fine whatever it was. The sink arrived in perfect condition!

Original review: Oct. 2, 2017

The Troy French Quarter 2-light wall lights were not packaged the same. At least one was an obvious return/refurbished item, the wires had been stripped and the parts were in a Ziplock bag. The knurled screw that holds the front door closed was stripped, and I had to redress the threads (probably why it was returned). I expect first quality merchandise, not seconds that I have to engineer workarounds for.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2017

Had spotted this lamp for above our dining room table and had a great experience with ease of ordering and timely delivery. It looks and functions great and we are very pleased with the whole experience. We appreciate being able to see images of items before we purchase in a setting comparable to our home.

Original review: Oct. 1, 2017

They came in a timely manner but I hate them. The rugs are shedding horribly. It looks like we have pets in the house. They must be vacuumed on a daily basis. I have inquired about a return and am still waiting to hear. I hate this product.

Original review: Sept. 23, 2017

Gold Leaf Feather framed mirrors - I was surprised to find the mirrors much bigger than I thought. The picture is deceiving. I now realize the glass is what is 11". Had planned to use both over my vanity, but one is more than enough. Will try to sell the other as I have no use for it. I do like the look in my bathroom of sunflowers and seashells.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2017

Ordered several times from HomeClick. Quality and selection at a fair price says it all. I find some of the most unique items. Shipping is fast. I refer friends all the time. I have never been disappointed. Items are clearly described. Thanks.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2017

I got a sink from another company and it was too small. I kept the grade, but I sent the faucet back. I went to Amazon, but they were a little too steep and then when I went to HomeClick, I saw that it was more reasonable and better. I did some research and they have the better quality in faucets. I called and had a very good experience. The person who handled what I needed was excellent and answered all my questions. The CS reps treated me very well and took their time explaining things, which is what I like about them. They did it in a professional style, plus they knew what I was asking for.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2017

This is my second order of same product. HomeClick had the best price I could find. Shipping was slower than say, Amazon, but timely none-the-less and product showed up as predicted. Very happy with our Homeclick purchases so far and always reviewing email ads for other opportunities.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2017

This is the second toilet that I have ordered from HomeClick. I was so impressed with my first order that when we decided to renovate our other bathroom, I immediately thought of Homeclick. The delivery was quick and I was kept informed of shipping information. As in the past, I was impressed with how well the product was packaged to prevent any damage. I would definitely recommend Homeclick!

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

I googled electric fireplaces because I was looking for a fireplace for my sister and brother-in-law. I then found one that I liked on HomeClick's website. I chose to go with them because of the quality of the products they offer. I ordered through Amazon and since I'm an Amazon Prime member, ordering was really easy and convenient. For the price, the quality of their products was exceptional. It was also really easy to assemble. I know that my sister and brother-in-law are really satisfied with the product.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2017

I ordered a medicine cabinet which unfortunately was damaged. I was immediately shipped a replacement. I am totally satisfied with the customer service I received. Would definitely continue to shop on HomeClick and recommend them to my friends. Their prices are very competitive and they offer discounts as well as free shipping which is a definite plus.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2017

Homeclick had the cheapest price on the part I was looking for. I did everything on the web and I was able to avail of the 15% discount.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2017

I ordered from HomeClick because of price and free delivery. First, delivery. The product would fit in my rental SUV, but it was an upgrade. Maybe would not fit not in the car I rented online. The company contracted with HomeClick did not deliver to my location 90 miles north and west of Spokane in the Idaho panhandle 40 miles south of the Canadian border. UPS, FedEx and others deliver to our door. But the HomeClick substitute brought a semi and told me I was lucky to get delivery. I beg to differ.

At first they gave us a 2 hour window: then said they would be late, then on time. They were early. Although we appreciated the updates, our plans had been made based on the first estimate. We arrived and found the truck waiting. The truck was practically empty. A semi was not needed. There are at least two other companies that deliver to the lake. The bill said I paid $250 for "free shipping." Not worth the few dollars difference. Next to me I will try eBay, Wayfair, or anybody but Homeclick.

Next. The product. I wanted an all plywood cabinet, not MDF so that I could refinish and paint. I expressed this desire to the company. I had called to verify the specifications. When the cabinet arrived it was all plywood but had an acrylic finish that is not at all what I was expecting. Acrylic as in light plastic, not acrylic paint. Looks cheap. I would have sent it back because I feel deceived. It's good enough for now, but I wish I had pushed my co-owner to spend more or had spent a lot less at a big box store.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2017

This was our first experience using HomeClick and it was absolutely terrific. The vanity we ordered is beautiful. Frank's post-delivery customer service was the icing on our cake. He went above and beyond to answer our questions. We will definitely use HomeClick again, and recommend! Thank you very much.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2017

It was very easy to shop on the website and read product description and dimensions. The product arrived quickly and was as described. I would have probably ordered more from HomeClick except the coupons or promo codes advertised never seem to work! Even if I click apply it doesn't seem to change the cost of the item in cart.

Original review: Sept. 3, 2017

We took advantage of HomeClick's promotion for a concierge on which they offered us an all time discount of 12%. Ordering online was also pretty easy.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2017

We ordered a bathroom cabinet and mirror and at a later date 2 wall sconces. Both times HomeClick was terrific to deal with and actually beat the price of all competitors I looked at. The items arrived in perfect condition and exactly when promised. I couldn't be happier. Take that, Amazon!!!

Original review: Aug. 28, 2017

So happy with not only the lamp, but the transaction too. This is actually my second purchase. My only issue would be that by using a Facebook code, the promised discount was applied, but the free shipping aspect did not happen. Had it not been for the discount, I probably would have passed on the order.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2017

ASP 132R8 vanity light bathroom - Packaged well, fast shipping, great product for a decent price. Always have great items in stock including nostalgic ones, which is what I was looking for. Customer service agents are on board to help you and provide great feedback and advice on the items for sale.

Original review: Aug. 23, 2017

My wife was shopping online for a chandelier. She sent me some pictures of what she liked and we found the chandelier we liked on Homeclick. The ordering process was on par with every other internet purchase I've made, but their website had a far better selection of the items than some of the other sites we looked at. We bought a dining room chandelier and I've gotten more follow-up emails than I would have liked based on one purchase.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2017

Techni Mobili Complete Workstation Computer Desk - Satisfied with the quality of the item. I appreciate the quick delivery. No parts were missing. Putting it together was frustration free. All parts were labeled. I would recommend friends and family to purchase in the future. I would order from HomeClick again.

Original review: Aug. 19, 2017

We needed a replacement doorbell prior to leaving for vacation due to our current one being a fire hazard. I ordered the bell leaving plenty of time for delivery and according to the product page it was to ship within 24-48 hours. FIVE days later they finally decide to print the label, SIX DAYS later they get around to shipping it. I had contacted customer service on day five requesting a refund/ the order to be canceled because it would no longer arrive in time... They ignored the email. HomeClick never sent an email stating there would be a shipping delay, nor did they ever response to my original email. Wow. Never again!

Original review: Aug. 14, 2017

Not very happy. The order description on website matched the product we were needing, but when we received them the globes were 7 1.2 inches long instead of 6. We called customer service were told they couldn't even check the order because the item doesn't show up anymore.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2017

We received great, wonderful bar stools, the service was absolutely excellent, and the price was fabulous! It was the best price that we could find on the internet by far. We also received a great response time and very timely delivery. HomeClick.com will be our first choice when looking furniture and home accessories in the future! Thank you!!

HomeClick Company Information