3.40/5

HomeClick

Since 2000, HomeClick has been a one-stop shopping resource for brand name home essentials. HomeClick provides a wide variety of products at affordable prices. We specialize in bathroom, indoor and outdoor, lighting, and appliances. Our goal is to offer products that will help renovate your home the way you want at a lower price. Our experts will guide you through the process. Visit our website today!

276 HomeClick Consumer Reviews

Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

I ordered 7 outdoor lights from HomeClick. 5 of the 7 arrived with broken glass and one was bent. I have been trying for 3 weeks to get return labels for the items so I could send them back and get new ones sent. I will now be returning all of them. I have sent them 4 emails filling out their RA # Request form. Then I started calling the company. Every time I call you get a recording stating their business hours then nothing. I am calling during business hours and After the message the phones hangs up. No person to talk to no matter what button you push. Now I am calling my charge card to dispute the bill since I can get no help in returning items. Maybe this will get their attention. I will NEVER order from HomeClick again.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

I place an order back in early October and received a shipping date of November 3rd and still do not have my product but they charged my credit card. I have called Customer Service over 10 times and emailed 3 times and never received a response. The Company does not answer the phones. I even called and left a message to the Director of Merchandising and sent an email and he never responded. I am now going to file a complaint to the Better Business Bureau and contact a lawyer. What a scam.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

I Googled and I saw that HomeClick had a product that nobody else has. I emailed customer service at one point because it took forever to ship my package. They responded back with a tracking number which wasn’t in the system for three or four days after that.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

Bought a light fixture and it came missing a part. Emailed them through their site on 10/14/17 and never got a response. Called them twice in the ensuing 2 weeks speaking to 3 different people who assured me the missing part was going to be mailed to me. Because I had not received it as of a week ago, I tried calling them again but their phone message no matter what option you choose only plays the same informational message about what their operating hours are, never allows you to leave a phone message and just disconnects the call. I have emailed them through their site twice over the last week with no response either. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

I went with HomeClick for a jar hardware. Their price was cheaper and at that time it was free shipping. I searched for the hardware I was looking for and then I entered in the quantity that I wanted. And then, I checked out with PayPal instead of with a credit card. That helped because if it's not a well-known company, I don’t use them unless they offer PayPal as an option because I don’t want to enter in my credit card information in a website I'm not familiar with. Overall, it was a good experience because the hardware came when it said it was going to come and I got everything I ordered. I was happy. I would definitely go back and buy from them again.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HomeClick?

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

I've called three times on three different days and no one ever answers the phone. I've submitted the form on the website twice and no one has responded. I only have 30 days to return the item and the clock is ticking. This is the worst customer service I've experienced. I should've bought these on Amazon.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

aAs a General Contractor, I often purchase items and materials online. I ordered 5 Downlights for $720.00 which my customer showed interest in. They were listed as "In stock" with shipping within 24 hours. Two weeks later, I have yet to receive an email confirmation, let alone, the lights. The Customer Service Number is useless as all I get is a recording without an option for leaving a message. I have tried 10 times. Nor do they return my emails. My job is now delayed 1 week. I will need to try for a refund from PayPal. DO NOT shop with Homeclick!

Original review: Nov. 7, 2017

I ordered a large canvas Wall Art. It was delivered and the box looked normal. When we opened the box, there was a lot of packing around the canvas, but when we open everything up, we found a severely damaged canvas. The wooden frame was completely broken and the canvas ruined. I emailed: customer service@homeclick.com along with three detailed photos and received no response. I have tried numerous times to call the customer service phone and all you ever get is a recorded message giving their business hours and email address.

You don't even get a chance to leave a message. There is no way to reach anyone at this company. I paid $237.49 for this Wall Art and it looks like I am out of luck. They advertise good service, free shipping & free returns but it is impossible to reach anyone. The product I bought was: Uttermost Muted Silhouette Canvas Art - 41907. An experience like this makes you not want to order anything online. I have emailed every place on their website and called the only phone # that they give you. I don't know what to do to get a refund!

Original review: Nov. 6, 2017

I ordered two of an item by mistake and therefore am trying to return one. I received an email saying that a return label would be emailed to me in a follow-up email, but I have not received that return label yet. That was about 2 weeks ago. Last Friday and today (Monday) I have been calling customer service during their stated business hours but all I get is the recording which repeats their business hours, says "have a good day", and hangs up the connection. I am not sure what's going on and am quite concerned and upset.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2017

I ordered a dining room chandelier from HomeClick at the end of August and have received 4 emails informing me of additional delays in shipment. I tried calling customer service about 10 times last Mon-Fri and was not able to reach a real person. I also emailed multiple times with no response. They have already charged my credit card for the order ($1,800) and I am attempting to cancel the order due to multiple delays. Beginning to think this company is fraudulent.

HomeClick Company Information