toll free
Call now for more information

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Product great and delivery ahead of schedule. Excellent service. Product arrived on time and I was very pleased with the price. Website very easy to use and that says a lot. Thank you. Liked your customer service. When I had a question they were very helpful.

Hi Andrea,

We truly appreciate the time you spent to share your feedback! We’re so happy to hear how quickly the item came and that it was packaged so well. Thanks so much for choosing to shop with Homeclick and we hope to see you again soon!

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: Oct. 21, 2016

Item arrived quickly and was carefully packaged. Was installed by my husband and we are very, very pleased with the quality and appearance. Price was the best we found by a savings of about $75 compared to even eBay. Would use this company again!

Hi Chad,

We truly appreciate the time you spent to share your feedback! We’re so happy to hear how smooth everything has gone. Thanks so much for choosing to shop with Homeclick!

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: Oct. 18, 2016

The HomeClick website was easy to use. Typically, I go to Amazon, but I set up a new account with Homeclick, and doing all that stuff was simple. It has been a smooth process overall. Their price was also far below anybody else and the quality of the item and service was good.

Hi Elizabeth,

We truly appreciate the time you spent to share your feedback! We’re so happy to hear how easy the ordering process was and how quickly the shipment arrived. Thanks so much for choosing to shop with Homeclick!

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: Oct. 10, 2016

I ordered online from an eBay sponsored store and it was so easy. I loved the variety HomeClick offers and especially the pricing. I ordered the pendant and it came so quickly. I give HomeClick A+++ rating. Thank you.

We are very happy with HomeClick. Great prices, great delivery and in wonderful condition! Thank you! We love our washlet and your site had the most inexpensive prices. We ordered 2 of them. Thank you!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HomeClick?

Hi Serena,
We sincerely apologize for this frustrating and disappointing experience. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. A member of our customer relations team will be contacting you within 1 business day to help assist with your resolution.

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: Nov. 20, 2016

I ordered this item on 10/31. It has not arrived yet. I paid for this thru Amazon pay. My credit card has been charged $131.04, which I am challenging for your failure to deliver the item. I have ordered things from HomeClick in the past; this is disappointing.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was looking for a decent medicine cabinet for our bathroom to replace an old one, and I just started searching online and found Homeclick. It was the only place where I could actually find anything. The online ordering process was very easy and the delivery was timely and I even got a discount for shipping.

Beautiful, but not as light as color shown. Great jewelry armoire and I would recommend it. Solid construction, easy to attach mirror lid, locking drawers are wonderful. I purchased extra ring trays so I could lock up my rings in one of the drawers for safety.

Factual basis uncertain

Your company didn't really do anything wrong, but we ordered a Blanco sink that we ended up not being happy with the color. My dissatisfaction was that it cost us $200 to return it in shipping! Just probably wouldn't buy something like that online next time that we weren't absolutely sure of due to the cost of returning it.

Consumer Increased Rating!

Hi Patricia,
We sincerely apologize for this frustrating and disappointing experience. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. A member of our customer relations team will be contacting you today to assist with your resolution.

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: Nov. 15, 2016

We have not received any information on our order since the day I placed the order. I have no idea where it is, or if or when it will be delivered??? Could you please check on our order and then notify us. Thank you.

Our new commercial style 36" Single Lever Pullout Kitchen faucet by Kraus arrived quickly and installed easily. I can now reach all corners of my sink with the great reach on the sprayer! I would happily recommend this faucet to anyone wanting lots of reach and easy access.

Factual basis uncertain

Hi Andria,
We sincerely apologize for the error on the specs. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. A member of our customer relations team will be contacting you by end of business today to help assist with your resolution.

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: Nov. 14, 2016

Good day! I ordered these heater on 11/1/2016 with the following specs: Rated Voltage/Frequency (V~Hz): 230~50, Heating Power - Max (W): 2000. However, I received a product absolutely with other parameters: Rated Voltage/Frequency (V~Hz): 120~50, Heating Power - Max (W): 1500. I ask you to take measures and to correct this your error!!! Best regards.

Ordered hard to find yellow toilet seats. Found a great match in the wood product (did not want plastic). Shipped quickly and at a great price. Very pleased with product quality and color match. This was first time shopping Homeclick. Will shop site again.

Best price I found and good product. The credence was great and arrived in good condition. Other sources were $600 more for the same product. Homeclick responded quickly and the order arrived earlier than predicted. Once the tracking # was assigned all stayed on schedule.

It is difficult to find olive branches and they are not inexpensive. Finally purchased from you... my husband wanted to pick an olive... he was fooled by how authentic they look! I removed from small pots to use in another container!

Hi Shara,

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: Nov. 12, 2016

Poor quality. Received damaged items right out of the box. Sent pictures of damaged items to customer service who put in order for replacement items. Waited 34 days for replacement parts only to receive damaged items again!! Too frustrated to even call back since it's too heavy to ship back. Should try to get my money back but too frustrated. Will not be shopping at HomeClick again since this was overpriced for damaged furniture.

Hi Mr. Collins,

We sincerely apologize for this frustrating and disappointing experience. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We can assure you that we inspect all items prior to shipping them out to avoid these exact situations. Even with all the foam packaging and care given, sometimes porcelain items still get damaged in transit by the carrier. A member of our customer relations team will be contacting you today to help assist with your resolution.

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: Nov. 7, 2016

Shipment delivered in clean, undamaged corrugated, but internal contents badly damaged. The Toto sink is essentially crushed into many pieces. Based on the good condition of the exterior box and the "foam in place" dunnage around the internal toto sink box, I would not be surprised if they shipped a broken sink from origin. Both over and inner carton were undamaged, but contents were crushed as noted above. Will send images on Monday, 11/7.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I liked Homeclick's price and the online ordering process was easy because I paid with Amazon Pay and that helped a lot. I did not receive the package in a perfect condition though. The box was a little bit damaged but the product wasn't. I’m still pretty happy with my experience. It was straightforward.

Very quick and easy to order. Fast shipping. Prices were a little high but isn't everything today? Company carries a lot of different products for the home. The replacement bulbs were for a NuTone front doorbell. Very small and need to be screwed in.

Hi Gwendolyn,
We truly appreciate the time you spent to share your feedback! We’re so happy to hear we were able to provide the support you needed to find the right product for your home. Thanks so much for choosing to shop with Homeclick!

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: Nov. 2, 2016

Everything went fine with Homeclick. I liked the ease of using them and the free shipping that I had which was awesome because I had a very heavy item. I haven’t opened the package yet because it’s so huge and I’m waiting for my installer to put it in but the box and everything looks good. My experience with Homeclick was very good and satisfying.

Hi Josephine,

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: Nov. 1, 2016

After considerable research online, I found that Homeclick.com had the lowest price for an Empire vanity and sink I wanted to purchase. When I placed the order I forgot to put in the discount code for 10% off. I called homeclick and explained that I wanted to apply the 10% discount. The helpful and friendly representative assured me that the amount would be credited to my credit card the next day. In less than 24 hours I received an email confirming the credit.

When I placed the order, the delivery date was about 4 weeks out. Within a few days, I received an email indicating that the delivery date had moved up 3 weeks! Yay! The delivery company called and asked me when I wanted the delivery and I made the appropriate arrangements with my co-op superintendent. No problems with delivery -- the packaging was adequate, nothing was broken and I am very much enjoying my new vanity console and sink! I'm happy that I saved $$ on something that I dearly wanted. I had a positive experience and will order from here again.

The product is perfect and fits very well, also arrived on time. However, I am missing two of the screw & nut fixtures that hold the glass to the light fixture. They are very small but without them cannot attached two of the glass covers to the fixture. Can you let me know how I can get these? That was the only problem with this order but, without them, the fixture is incomplete. Please advise - thank you.

Fast shipping, well packed, everything great. Except now the wife wants to exchange for a different color! I sent an email last week contacting HomeClick for instructions on how to do the exchange, but have not heard back from anyone yet?

Hi Douglas,
We truly appreciate the time you spent to share your feedback! We’re so happy to hear how great the toilet is working out. Thanks so much for choosing to shop with Homeclick!

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: Oct. 30, 2016

This is the best designed toilet I have ever owned. The designer must have been an expert in fluid hydraulics. The flush begins with a quick dump of water which slightly raises the water level. Gravity pulls the water level back down while a stream of water then adds to the downward motion of the water to speed the flush water up and over the water trap. This all happens in less than 2 seconds. The design of the bottom of the bowl maximizes the effect. I'm so impressed with the design that I enjoy watching the flush take place, especially understanding its design. It's perfection in action. Kudos to the designer.

Resolved outside ConsumerAffairs

Hi Cabot,

We sincerely apologize for this frustrating and disappointing experience. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. A member of our customer relations team will be contacting you today to help assist with your resolution.

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: Oct. 28, 2016

I ordered a Broilmaster D4 SS Warming Rack from you on 9/20/2016. On 10/28/2016, I finally received something from Tarantin Industries that does not fit in my D4 Broilmaster and does not look anything like the one I currently have or the picture you have posted on your website when searching for p/n 072696. It's too long and wide to fit in my grill. Attached is a photo of what I received earlier today. If you need additional information on this issue, please contact Jennifer ** at **.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I ordered from HomeClick online, and I was disappointed because they said that if I provide my email address, they will give me 15% off on any item. However, after providing my email and trying to use this discount, I found that it was only for one type of item. The shipping was very fast, but I was not notified, and it wasn't shipped to where I live. It was shipped to another apartment, and then there needed to be an arrangement for pickup. I also got a call where they told me that I have a shipping, but it would've been nice if they sent an email informing me when it's going to be shipped, going to be delivered, and at what time. Other than that, everything's fine.

Hi Mr. Kovach,

We sincerely apologize for the delay with the two toilets. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. A member of our customer relations team will be contacting you today to help assist with your resolution.

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: Oct. 26, 2016

I placed my order on 10/11/16 and while the two shower arms arrived in a timely manner, the two toilets, which were the bulk of the order, have still not arrived. They supposedly shipped on 10/13/16 but have still not arrived as of today (10/26/16). I have emailed the shipping company but have not heard back. Clearly, this has not been a good experience from a communication or delivery perspective.

Hi Gary,

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: Oct. 25, 2016

I was hoping to get authentic factory parts not just Chinese knock offs and the HomeClick website seemed to convey that. Also, it's handy. I haven’t put them in yet but I'm going to do that tomorrow. Their online ordering process was easy. It's a standard online experience.

Hi Norman,

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: Oct. 23, 2016

Had the products I sought, competitive pricing, professional staff, shipped quickly, and everything arrived as scheduled. I could not have been any more satisfied with both the seller, as well as the products I ordered. Would certainly recommend both the seller and the manufacturer of the products.

I ordered two chairs for our deck and they were very nice quality. They were completely assembled and arrived without a problem. I would order from the company again but no longer need anything. I do get tired of still seeing the chairs and other items on my screen when I am on the internet!

HomeClick Company Profile