toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Hi Craig,
We truly appreciate the time you spent to share your feedback! We’re so happy to hear we were able to provide the support you needed to find the right product for your home. Thanks so much for choosing to shop with Homeclick!

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: Nov. 28, 2016

Product great and delivery ahead of schedule. Excellent service. Product arrived on time and I was very pleased with the price. Website very easy to use and that says a lot. Thank you. Liked your customer service. When I had a question they were very helpful.

Hi Andrea,

We truly appreciate the time you spent to share your feedback! We’re so happy to hear how quickly the item came and that it was packaged so well. Thanks so much for choosing to shop with Homeclick and we hope to see you again soon!

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: Oct. 21, 2016

Item arrived quickly and was carefully packaged. Was installed by my husband and we are very, very pleased with the quality and appearance. Price was the best we found by a savings of about $75 compared to even eBay. Would use this company again!

Hi Chad,

We truly appreciate the time you spent to share your feedback! We’re so happy to hear how smooth everything has gone. Thanks so much for choosing to shop with Homeclick!

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: Oct. 18, 2016

The HomeClick website was easy to use. Typically, I go to Amazon, but I set up a new account with Homeclick, and doing all that stuff was simple. It has been a smooth process overall. Their price was also far below anybody else and the quality of the item and service was good.

Hi Elizabeth,

We truly appreciate the time you spent to share your feedback! We’re so happy to hear how easy the ordering process was and how quickly the shipment arrived. Thanks so much for choosing to shop with Homeclick!

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: Oct. 10, 2016

I ordered online from an eBay sponsored store and it was so easy. I loved the variety HomeClick offers and especially the pricing. I ordered the pendant and it came so quickly. I give HomeClick A+++ rating. Thank you.

Great price. Great experience buying medicine cabinet at a great price compared to other websites and also compared to other brands. Robern seems to be a very good quality. Packed very well and arrived in perfect shape and a good length of time. Will consider again from this website.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HomeClick?

Hi Tom,

We sincerely apologize for this frustrating and disappointing experience. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. A member of our customer relations team will be contacting you today to help assist with your resolution.

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: Feb. 15, 2017

I had ordered a Toto pressure balance valve #TSPTM. It was shipped promptly, but the threads were damaged. I didn't notice it until the plumber came to install it. As a result, I incurred additional cost for the plumber and needed to buy the valve locally for almost double the price that I paid at HomeClick. So my initial experience with HomeClick was very disappointing to say the least. Is this the type of quality control Click offers?

Hi Barbara,

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: Feb. 13, 2017

I have called and emailed your company and the maker of the rocker we bought numerous times with no success. We are missing a part and would like it shipped to us to complete the rocker. Can someone please respond via email or call me to correct this? We are missing the cross piece on the bottom of the rocker. Thank you.

Ordering was suspect since remote and receiver was not included as part of the shipment without notifying customer prior to purchase (I purchased the millivolt option expecting remote was to be supplied but informed this particular model does not include. Disappointing.). Shipping was excellent. Product is great after one month of operation. Customer service was not helpful. Improving overall experience yet to be determined.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've been using HomeClick for seven years already. I put in a search at their website for what I want, then place the order and I receive it. I use their promos once in a while, and overall I'd recommend them.

The TOTO toilets were great; however, one TOTO toilet seat did not have hardware enclose to allow me to attach it to the toilet. When I notified HomeClick, they sent me an entire new TOTO toilet seat with the missing parts. Outstanding customer service. I will definitely buy from HomeClick again.

48 in round table glass - Fast delivery. Great price. Only hiccup was that the delivery service only delivered between 10 and 2 Monday thru Friday. However, they called me 30 minutes before delivery so I could leave work to be home for delivery. The delivery man was very nice.

After researching the net for the best price for this particular basin rack, HomeClick won out over numerous other competitors. I was so impressed by the speed my order arrived at my home after purchasing this product. It came in very good shape and I'm pleased with this company's goal to satisfy their clients with low prices and good customer service. Would I recommend HomeClick to my friends? You bet!!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The online ordering went very well and I was pleased with it.

Hi Carolyn,

We sincerely apologize for this frustrating and disappointing experience. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. A member of our customer relations team will be contacting you within 1 business day to assist.

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: Jan. 27, 2017

I purchased a Franke sink rack through this company. I had the exact model number and dimensions I needed. The first rack came in a box with the model number crossed out and my model number hand written in. The rack was a totally different size and shape than the model I ordered. When I called HomeClick, the person I spoke to agreed that the wrong rack was sent and agreed to pay for shipping and send me the correct rack. I returned the rack. A while later another rack arrived in a box large enough to hold an entire person. It was, once again, the wrong size, with the hole for the drain in the wrong place. It was closer to the correct size though. HomeClick agreed to accept back this rack, too, and to cover shipping costs.

When I returned the rack, the address I was given was a plumbing supply store in New Jersey. I was later able to call Franke myself and purchase the correct rack. It was clear to me that HomeClick probably works with a number of independent stores and relies on them to send customers the item desired. Consequently, they had no control over whether the correct item was mailed or not. So although they were prompt and returned my money, the entire experience was a waste of my time. I would not recommend this company or purchase anything else through them.

The Kohler toilet (over $300) I ordered came damaged due to inappropriate cushion protection between boxes. I contacted customer service and they responded promptly and sent me a replacement toilet. I am impressed with the service. Only giving 4 stars because of extra time waiting and additional effort required to get rid of damaged toilet.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

When I went with HomeClick, there was a special discount and when I checked the price of the same material with some others, it was the best that I could find. They're good price-wise but the problem is that they don't give the definite time at the first delivery. The expected delivery time in the beginning on the internet was 2 weeks, but they delivered the materials in more than 3 weeks’ time. Since I was not in a rush, it didn’t create any problem for me but that might be a problem for people who are in a rush. I also had some problems with credit card payment, but they called me and the customer service was okay.

I had a wonderful experience with getting my order and receiving a quality suitcase. My suggestion to you would be to remove the plastic pouch snapped into the suitcase. The plastic smell was quite present in the suitcase. It took me a week to remove the plastic odor by airing it open outdoors.

Kichler fluorescent kitchen light which was as advertised, it was a good price, well packaged and delivered quickly. Arrived with no damage. Would definitely order again. Easy to put up and excellent light output for the kitchen. Diffuser disperses light evenly.

Hi Tammii,

We truly appreciate the time you spent to share your feedback! We’re so happy to hear you were able to save money and get the product into your home quickly. Thanks so much for choosing to shop with Homeclick!

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: Jan. 20, 2017

We had an amazing first experience with HomeClick! We shopped around several online retailers and HomeClick had the best prices. We saved $400 over Home Depot. The icing on the cake was receiving our cabinet hardware within one week of placing our order! Awesome!

Easy to order. 2 of three items shipped within 3 days as stated. 3rd item did not ship so I contacted customer service after a week and asked for an update. No update in 2 days, so emailed customer service again and got shipping update the same day. All goods received and in good condition.

I ordered a bath tub and various hardware that was need for installation. I ordered the tub on December 13th and I called to follow up on delivery. I had a contractor looking for the tub so as to install the tub and work on other parts of the renovation. About a month later I then called HomeClick and they told me to call the trucker, New Penn. I called the trucking company and they had no date for delivery scheduled. I told them I need to have the tub as soon as possible as I was also leaving for vacation. They gave me a date of January 13th it would ship, very late but I accepted.

I called back a few days later and they told me that they had not scheduled delivery. I asked if they could make it sooner and they said that they could ship January 11th and I would receive it on January 17th and I called on that date to get a time. They then told me that it was scheduled for tomorrow. Incompetence, no follow up and poor communication. Not shopping HomeClick or using New Penn again. There are many other option for online retailers.

The replacement arrived soon after I reported a crack in the top part of the toilet (apparently a factory defect). The new part is in perfect condition, extremely well packed, and I am very grateful to HomeClick for its responsiveness and service.

I initially used the online feature for customer assistance. The first attempt I waited 10 minutes and the session was closed. I attempted again in case of user error and waited another 7 minutes, before a response. The person was not helpful with my questions. I asked if they price matched, and took them several minutes to respond "no, we don't do that". I also inquired about the price from the previous day because it increased slightly, again taking several minutes to respond "no, can't do that". I figured I'd give them another chance and call. The person I spoke to was very kind and said they could not price match the other site I found, but would honor the previous day's price. I went ahead with the order. My email confirmation showed my street name misspelled to which I responded to that email. I received no response.

I sent an additional email a few hours later using their site to inquire about my order in which I received an email stating I would hear back from someone within 24 hrs as they looked into the issue. I never heard back from them. I received an email saying my order had shipped. I was told that my order would be curbside delivery only but I would need to be present to look over the furniture I ordered for damage and that I would be contacted to set that up. Surprise, surprise. I came home from work and they were delivered in front of my garage with the misspelled street address. One of the benches I ordered has some nicks in it and one of the drawers was split. My husband was able to "fix" that, but I figured the response/experience I went through, I did not want to deal with sending this back/exchanging. The benches are cute, but I'm hesitant to order again in the future.

The toilets and seat arrived as per your emails, no need to guess. The toilets arrived in perfect condition and were installed 2 days later. The Toto toilets work like a charm. The 2 gentlemen that delivered the toilets were absolutely professional and accommodating. One box was damaged so I asked for the entire contents of all boxes (4 in all) to be inspected for damage. They were only too eager to assist with my inspection. No damage was found. They thanked me for being so personable and understanding. Now this is what I call perfect service. HomeClick has chosen a very fine delivery company.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

When I pulled HomeClick up, they had the item I was looking for, and that's all I needed. I ordered it online. I just clicked on it and paid for it. Then I got my order shortly and everything's fine. I hooked it up and it works. I'd recommend!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was looking for a brand name product. HomeClick has a very good description of the product I was looking for, the specification, and the dimensions of the items. Their attention to the detail on the website was very good. They are very accurate from my past experience of the same product which was a plus compared to other websites. Their price is reasonable, too. They also had a free shipping offer around Christmas time which was beneficial. On the other hand, I have to return the product because of a construction anomaly where I was going to put the medicine cabinet which will not work where I want it to. I contacted them and they were very efficient in giving the return authorization back to me.

RCMT deluxe hand-held remote control unit - This was for a small gas fireplace. Prior remote stopped working and was using the switch on the remote box to turn the fireplace on and off and that stopped working. My son installed this remote for me and it is working great. Thank you for your prompt service and fast delivery.

Consumer Increased Rating!

Hi Kevin,

We sincerely apologize for this frustrating and disappointing experience. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. A member of our customer relations team will be contacting you by end of day today to help assist with your resolution.

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: Jan. 6, 2017

So far I can't get customer service to respond so I would have to say my satisfaction level is at a low. FedEx label been printed but they still haven't received a package for shipping which I should've received already. Please update me on the ETA. Thank you.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I’m remodeling my home. Homeclick is one of the Google-trusted websites and their website has a good layout. It's easy to use and to select products. I received from them a three-quarter Kohler bathtub which never came in a box and it was cracked on the corner. I wasn’t sure if that’s because Kohler doesn’t box it or it’s just because it wasn’t boxed after. But I assume it might be a Kohler thing. I ended up ordering from a different company. When I got a free-standing bathtub from Kohler, it came all boxed up. I called Homeclick and they told me to send pictures which I did. I asked them if they wanted to re-fill the order or give me a refund. They said they would give a refund and told me not to send the product back. I'd still recommend Homeclick.

Hi Rick,

We are sorry to hear about the delays with this order. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. A member of our customer relations team will be contacting you within 1 business day to help assist with your resolution.

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: Jan. 4, 2017

I placed an order in late November. Site said delivery in 2-3 weeks. Confirmation indicated 12/19 as a "shipped on or before" date. After checking status online several times during the following weeks, I saw the date had been changed to 1/19 with no additional information. I called the customer support number, and spoke with a friendly representative who could give me no reason for the change or delay, but asked me what I wanted to do with the order. I said I would wait, as it was now only 2-3 weeks from the new date. I received my credit card statement today and saw the full price had been charged in late November, the day after my order was placed. Since the bill will be due right around the expected date of delivery, I am questioning whether to place a hold on the payment until I get some kind of positive reinforcement from HomeClick.

HomeClick Company Profile