toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Hi Craig,
We truly appreciate the time you spent to share your feedback! We’re so happy to hear we were able to provide the support you needed to find the right product for your home. Thanks so much for choosing to shop with Homeclick!

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: Nov. 28, 2016

Product great and delivery ahead of schedule. Excellent service. Product arrived on time and I was very pleased with the price. Website very easy to use and that says a lot. Thank you. Liked your customer service. When I had a question they were very helpful.

Hi Andrea,

We truly appreciate the time you spent to share your feedback! We’re so happy to hear how quickly the item came and that it was packaged so well. Thanks so much for choosing to shop with Homeclick and we hope to see you again soon!

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: Oct. 21, 2016

Item arrived quickly and was carefully packaged. Was installed by my husband and we are very, very pleased with the quality and appearance. Price was the best we found by a savings of about $75 compared to even eBay. Would use this company again!

Hi Chad,

We truly appreciate the time you spent to share your feedback! We’re so happy to hear how smooth everything has gone. Thanks so much for choosing to shop with Homeclick!

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: Oct. 18, 2016

The HomeClick website was easy to use. Typically, I go to Amazon, but I set up a new account with Homeclick, and doing all that stuff was simple. It has been a smooth process overall. Their price was also far below anybody else and the quality of the item and service was good.

Hi Elizabeth,

We truly appreciate the time you spent to share your feedback! We’re so happy to hear how easy the ordering process was and how quickly the shipment arrived. Thanks so much for choosing to shop with Homeclick!

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: Oct. 10, 2016

I ordered online from an eBay sponsored store and it was so easy. I loved the variety HomeClick offers and especially the pricing. I ordered the pendant and it came so quickly. I give HomeClick A+++ rating. Thank you.

I initially used the online feature for customer assistance. The first attempt I waited 10 minutes and the session was closed. I attempted again in case of user error and waited another 7 minutes, before a response. The person was not helpful with my questions. I asked if they price matched, and took them several minutes to respond "no, we don't do that". I also inquired about the price from the previous day because it increased slightly, again taking several minutes to respond "no, can't do that". I figured I'd give them another chance and call. The person I spoke to was very kind and said they could not price match the other site I found, but would honor the previous day's price. I went ahead with the order. My email confirmation showed my street name misspelled to which I responded to that email. I received no response.

I sent an additional email a few hours later using their site to inquire about my order in which I received an email stating I would hear back from someone within 24 hrs as they looked into the issue. I never heard back from them. I received an email saying my order had shipped. I was told that my order would be curbside delivery only but I would need to be present to look over the furniture I ordered for damage and that I would be contacted to set that up. Surprise, surprise. I came home from work and they were delivered in front of my garage with the misspelled street address. One of the benches I ordered has some nicks in it and one of the drawers was split. My husband was able to "fix" that, but I figured the response/experience I went through, I did not want to deal with sending this back/exchanging. The benches are cute, but I'm hesitant to order again in the future.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HomeClick?

The toilets and seat arrived as per your emails, no need to guess. The toilets arrived in perfect condition and were installed 2 days later. The Toto toilets work like a charm. The 2 gentlemen that delivered the toilets were absolutely professional and accommodating. One box was damaged so I asked for the entire contents of all boxes (4 in all) to be inspected for damage. They were only too eager to assist with my inspection. No damage was found. They thanked me for being so personable and understanding. Now this is what I call perfect service. HomeClick has chosen a very fine delivery company.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was looking for a brand name product. HomeClick has a very good description of the product I was looking for, the specification, and the dimensions of the items. Their attention to the detail on the website was very good. They are very accurate from my past experience of the same product which was a plus compared to other websites. Their price is reasonable, too. They also had a free shipping offer around Christmas time which was beneficial. On the other hand, I have to return the product because of a construction anomaly where I was going to put the medicine cabinet which will not work where I want it to. I contacted them and they were very efficient in giving the return authorization back to me.

RCMT deluxe hand-held remote control unit - This was for a small gas fireplace. Prior remote stopped working and was using the switch on the remote box to turn the fireplace on and off and that stopped working. My son installed this remote for me and it is working great. Thank you for your prompt service and fast delivery.

Hi Kevin,

We sincerely apologize for this frustrating and disappointing experience. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. A member of our customer relations team will be contacting you by end of day today to help assist with your resolution.

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: Jan. 6, 2017

So far I can't get customer service to respond so I would have to say my satisfaction level is at a low. FedEx label been printed but they still haven't received a package for shipping which I should've received already. Please update me on the ETA. Thank you.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I’m remodeling my home. Homeclick is one of the Google-trusted websites and their website has a good layout. It's easy to use and to select products. I received from them a three-quarter Kohler bathtub which never came in a box and it was cracked on the corner. I wasn’t sure if that’s because Kohler doesn’t box it or it’s just because it wasn’t boxed after. But I assume it might be a Kohler thing. I ended up ordering from a different company. When I got a free-standing bathtub from Kohler, it came all boxed up. I called Homeclick and they told me to send pictures which I did. I asked them if they wanted to re-fill the order or give me a refund. They said they would give a refund and told me not to send the product back. I'd still recommend Homeclick.

Hi Rick,

We are sorry to hear about the delays with this order. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. A member of our customer relations team will be contacting you within 1 business day to help assist with your resolution.

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: Jan. 4, 2017

I placed an order in late November. Site said delivery in 2-3 weeks. Confirmation indicated 12/19 as a "shipped on or before" date. After checking status online several times during the following weeks, I saw the date had been changed to 1/19 with no additional information. I called the customer support number, and spoke with a friendly representative who could give me no reason for the change or delay, but asked me what I wanted to do with the order. I said I would wait, as it was now only 2-3 weeks from the new date. I received my credit card statement today and saw the full price had been charged in late November, the day after my order was placed. Since the bill will be due right around the expected date of delivery, I am questioning whether to place a hold on the payment until I get some kind of positive reinforcement from HomeClick.

Hi Carol,

We are sorry to hear about the missing vase. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. A member of our customer relations team will be contacting you within 1 business day to help assist with your resolution.

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: Jan. 1, 2017

I purchased four hurricane vases, two each, in different sizes. The small ones are lovely, and the crystal looks like I paid far more than I did. The two larger are stunning, or at least one is. The other one is caught up in delivery limbo with FedEx, even though I paid an extra ten dollars to have it delivered at the same time. However, it still hasn't shown up.

Was just what I wanted. Very pleased with the footstool. The color was exactly as described. Did a lot of price comparing and HomeClick was by far the best. I definitely recommend HomeClick. Shipment was quick and well-packed. Will definitely check out HomeClick for future purchases. Thank you.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I did a web search and I found Homeclick had the product I wanted and even had it on sale. However, I was disappointed in the delivery process, however, because it was a large item and they just left it and they didn't even ring the doorbell.

Hi Karen,
We sincerely apologize for this frustrating and disappointing experience. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. A member of our customer relations team will be contacting you shortly to help assist with your resolution.

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: Dec. 18, 2016

Damaged both items. It will be interesting when I contact HomeClick and find out what the policy is to ship this back. I had my handyman start to put this together and it was cracked and the desk was also ruffed up and I can fix that.

Hi Kelly,

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: Dec. 17, 2016

I ordered a number of items from HomeClick. Some arrived and four globe lights ordered did not. On Thursday evening I requested an update. On Friday AM I was told it would take 24 hours--an unacceptably long time. 27 hours later on Saturday, nothing. That means it will be Monday at the soonest. If I have an order inquiry on Thursday, it should not take until Monday to respond. Help!

Shipping was great, time wise and the packaging. However, on your website this particular model shows the faucets with it, and it doesn't come with them. Now, it doesn't say it comes with them, but it also doesn't say they don't. I need faucet.

Purchased two Toto toilets with matching seat covers. They're more expensive than most so I wanted the best price. Bought them about a year apart. First order was easy to place and Homeclick had the best price. Item came quickly and well packaged. When I needed another item, went directly to Homeclick again. Double checked on the pricing just to be sure and again they had the best price. I received my second order just as sooner than expected and well packaged as the first. I'm completely satisfied with the Homeclick experience.

I was pleased with everything except the fact that after I installed the fan I discovered two out of the three light bulbs in the boxes were broken in the box. I would appreciate if you sent me replacement bulbs. I know it doesn't seem like a big thing, but it just didn't set well with me. Other than that I was pleased with the item.

I ordered the TOTO MS864114E and while I normally do my online purchases through Amazon or bigger name online stores; the price on this model was better than all other sites so I took the chance. The item arrived on time and in excellent shipping condition - boxed exceptionally well. I'll be adding Homeclick.com to my list of sites I'll be happy to do business with again. As for the toilet, it installed super easy and looks great! 100% happy with the entire transaction and finished product.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

When shopping, I usually go to Amazon and then I check with Google Shopping and compare prices that way. I usually go with price and HomeClick's must have been good. It was good to buy from them and I don't remember having any regrets doing so.

Hi Nicole,

We truly appreciate the time you spent to share your feedback! We’re so happy to hear about your experience. Thanks so much for choosing to shop with Homeclick!

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: Nov. 25, 2016

We are very happy with HomeClick. Great prices, great delivery and in wonderful condition! Thank you! We love our washlet and your site had the most inexpensive prices. We ordered 2 of them. Thank you!

Insufficient response received

Hi Serena,
We sincerely apologize for this frustrating and disappointing experience. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. A member of our customer relations team will be contacting you within 1 business day to help assist with your resolution.

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: Nov. 20, 2016

I ordered this item on 10/31. It has not arrived yet. I paid for this thru Amazon pay. My credit card has been charged $131.04, which I am challenging for your failure to deliver the item. I have ordered things from HomeClick in the past; this is disappointing.

Hi Kyle,

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: Nov. 17, 2016

I was looking for a decent medicine cabinet for our bathroom to replace an old one, and I just started searching online and found Homeclick. It was the only place where I could actually find anything. The online ordering process was very easy and the delivery was timely and I even got a discount for shipping.

Beautiful, but not as light as color shown. Great jewelry armoire and I would recommend it. Solid construction, easy to attach mirror lid, locking drawers are wonderful. I purchased extra ring trays so I could lock up my rings in one of the drawers for safety.

Factual basis uncertain

Your company didn't really do anything wrong, but we ordered a Blanco sink that we ended up not being happy with the color. My dissatisfaction was that it cost us $200 to return it in shipping! Just probably wouldn't buy something like that online next time that we weren't absolutely sure of due to the cost of returning it.

Consumer Increased Rating!

Hi Patricia,
We sincerely apologize for this frustrating and disappointing experience. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. A member of our customer relations team will be contacting you today to assist with your resolution.

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: Nov. 15, 2016

We have not received any information on our order since the day I placed the order. I have no idea where it is, or if or when it will be delivered??? Could you please check on our order and then notify us. Thank you.

Hi Jennifer,

We truly appreciate the time you spent to share your feedback! We’re so happy to hear you love your faucet and our service. Thanks so much for choosing to shop with Homeclick!

Original review: Nov. 14, 2016

Our new commercial style 36" Single Lever Pullout Kitchen faucet by Kraus arrived quickly and installed easily. I can now reach all corners of my sink with the great reach on the sprayer! I would happily recommend this faucet to anyone wanting lots of reach and easy access.

Factual basis uncertain

Hi Andria,
We sincerely apologize for the error on the specs. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. A member of our customer relations team will be contacting you by end of business today to help assist with your resolution.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2016

Good day! I ordered these heater on 11/1/2016 with the following specs: Rated Voltage/Frequency (V~Hz): 230~50, Heating Power - Max (W): 2000. However, I received a product absolutely with other parameters: Rated Voltage/Frequency (V~Hz): 120~50, Heating Power - Max (W): 1500. I ask you to take measures and to correct this your error!!! Best regards.

Ordered hard to find yellow toilet seats. Found a great match in the wood product (did not want plastic). Shipped quickly and at a great price. Very pleased with product quality and color match. This was first time shopping Homeclick. Will shop site again.

HomeClick Company Profile