toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Hi Craig,

We truly appreciate the time you spent to share your feedback! We’re so happy to hear we were able to provide the support you needed to find the right product for your home. Thanks so much for choosing to shop with Homeclick!

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: Feb. 17, 2017

We decided we were gonna redo our bathroom so I started looking for things that I needed and came across HomeClick. The product that I got from them matched what we needed. It was the right color, the right everything. Plus the cost was very reasonable and competitive. There wasn’t any delay so it got here as promised and we’re happy we got it. Everything is progressing along and working fine. I would recommend them myself if we decided to do some other things that Homeclick had helped us with.

Very pleased with my order experience. I received a quality product, the light was in perfect condition. It appears as though Homeclick opened boxes within the shipment to check condition before shipping to me. I received wonderful communication regarding order status, shipment/tracking information. I appreciated fantastic pricing. Would definitely order from Homeclick again in the future.

Good Morning Robert,

We sincerely apologize for this frustrating and disappointing experience. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. A member of our customer relations team will be contacting you within 1 business day to help assist with your resolution.

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: March 9, 2017

Ordered 2 NuTone Studio V 25" medicine cabinets. Online process was fine and shipping was prompt. Order came and Jensen is the brand name not NuTone but otherwise as described. No mention of NuTone anywhere in packages received. Before ordering I called customer service to inquire about a surface mouth kit I needed for this cabinet as they offered one for the larger 35" cabinet. While on the phone with rep., he understood and while speaking the phone cut off on their end. I called back to explain the previous call to a new rep and all of a sudden he could not hear me. Games played by reps.! HomeClick is fine as long as in stock but I do worry if ever I have to deal with customer service with a real issue.

Resolution response: March 15, 2017

I found HomeClick to be very responsive to my inquiries about the product. They delivered my vanity a week ahead of schedule and followed-up to make sure that I was 100% satisfied with their service. I would highly recommend them to a friend, and would certainly use them again.

Hi Kathyrn,

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: March 5, 2017

I would think that you have my order number if you sent me this email. I have YET to receive my order due to UPS shipping. They scheduled it after many back and forth calls for 2/27 between 1 and 4. I was home. It never came. The UPS status still reads that this appointment was made. I am waiting for call back on Monday to find out what is going on. Never again.

I ordered a beautiful oak dining table and chairs. Solid wood, relatively easy to put together by two people. We absolutely love it! The delivery was quick. This website had great selections. We highly recommend, and would use it again!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HomeClick?

Selection and price point good. Bought during your Presidents' Weekend Sale for savings. Free shipping would have been extra nice. Order shipped & received quickly. Will recommend to others. One knob had a fairly long scratch. Other than that all is well.

Resolution response: March 10, 2017

Homeclick has since reached out to me and solved all my concerns. They were very accommodating and receptive to all my feedback. Being attentive to customers is how you win them back. Great job guys! I really appreciate it.

Hi Thomas,

We sincerely apologize for this frustrating and disappointing experience. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. A member of our customer relations team will be contacting you today to help assist with your resolution.

Original review: March 1, 2017

I will start by saying I just moved to a new place and have been shopping around for new items to furnish my place. I was looking at a particular loveseat and even though the price was pretty comparable on here to other sites I've used in the past, I decided to give HomeClick a try to see if it would be a better experience, and worth buying the rest of the items I need here. Sadly that hasn't been the case. I ordered the loveseat a month ago and was told in the beginning that it would likely ship before the 24th. I thought "no big deal, at least I know the timeline." About a week later I received an email saying it would now be shipped before the 13th. Which was good to hear. But that is where the good news ended. I never received a tracking number, and so after waiting two weeks after the 13th and having no further follow up or idea if it had even shipped yet, I decided to call to see what was going on.

I spoke to a friendly woman named Gena on the phone and she informed me that somehow it got shipped to the wrong address and the wrong state. She told me she would take care of this problem and call me back. She left me a message the following day to inform me she had reordered it for me. At this point I wish I had just canceled the order because I still have absolutely no idea how much longer I'm going to wait. As someone who buys a lot of things online and always refers friends when I have an exceptional experience, I will not be doing that in this case, as there is no incentive for me to place future orders here. Meanwhile I will wait for my package and hope I receive it soon and in good condition.

Factual basis uncertain

Hi Valerie,

Original review: March 1, 2017

I was excited when I ordered $5000 of furniture from HomeClick. I waited for the day I was to be contacted about delivery. No contact. I waited 4 more days then emailed an inquiry. Quick response saying they would contact me with information within 24 hours. 6 days pass. I email again. "Some items you ordered are on backorder with no ETA as to when they will be available." Then I called. "Yes, the sofa is backordered with no ETA." With discussion I was able to get a report that this probably means the furniture was discontinued. I was told that none of this was HomeClick's fault... it was the manufacturer. Homeclick, if it's on your website, if you took my money, it IS your responsibility. You held my money since Jan 31. After several inquiries on my part I find that MAY get my money back by March 8. HomeClick held my money under false pretenses for 36 days. I would NEVER recommend this site to anyone. I was scammed.

Hi Gabriella,

Original review: March 1, 2017

Overall, the ordering process with HomeClick is pretty easy. They have a good price compared to other sites. If you sign up with them you get an additional 15% discount on some of the items. They also have free shipping, that was another reason why we bulked it all together and made a purchase there. I had to return two items so far. I just called to check the status of my refund and the also status of the shipped items.

Hi Randy,

Original review: Feb. 28, 2017

Ordering from Homeclick was effortless. Their price on the items we bought was the best out there. Then they had a "10% off" weekend sale, and that sealed the deal for us. Very happy with our purchase. Strangely enough, the polished chrome finish that our large Brass Accents pulls came in was difficult to find elsewhere, but at Homeclick it was easily accessible. Thank you for making things so convenient!

Hi Rosey,

Original review: Feb. 28, 2017

I was looking for a toilet and when HomeClick showed up and they had a good price, I bought it from them. Also, the name is good, it's a total brand. I haven't had a bad experience and I would recommend them.

Hi Shazam,

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: Feb. 27, 2017

I bought an electronic fireplace from HomeClick and I got 15% off discount and free shipping. I got it for $1200 instead of $1400. Then recently, I got a shower door but something got broken in one of the glass. I emailed them about it and sent pictures of the broken item on a Monday evening. I didn't get a response from anyone and I sent them an email back. They said that the person who was handling it is on vacation. She called me back on Monday and we were able to confirm everything. They had the part shipped out the same day and I got it three days after that. They took a whole week but once they were aware of the broken item, they replaced it fast and didn't give me a tough time. It was also sent back at no charge. The customer service is excellent and their prices are good. I would recommend them and I'd definitely shop at HomeClick again.

Hi Alka,

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: Feb. 26, 2017

I ordered a Toto brand toilet from you. The merchandise arrived promptly, very well packed. I had an issue with the glue removal from the bowl after getting it installed. I contacted the supplier, they suggested I use 409, which I did and it worked. Yes, I am pleased with the merchandise and the service.

Hi Kevin,

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: Feb. 24, 2017

I placed an order for 3. Realized I needed 1 more and placed another order. On the second order I was getting charged for shipping so I called your customer service line and they were able to refund my shipping charges. Nice! Keep up the good work.

Hi Maureen,

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: Feb. 22, 2017

I was looking for a specific product and was comparing costs and after seeing HomeClick's price, I chose to buy from them. They also had free shipping and the tax from my state was appealing, too. And I even got a cash back via eBay. Ordering online was easy and straightforward and the shipping was fast and hopefully, the items are all good inside the box as I haven't opened it and seen them yet.

I had been using a company out of Calf. Unfortunately after placing my last order over 10K they discontinued their relationship with WAC, and subsequently stumbled upon HomeClick. My first order was Good. Delivery info was not helpful. I did not have time to apply as a pro but since that time I have. I was interested in 6 appliance by Bosch. I was looking for their Benchmark Series and was not able to find it. However I placed 6 of their 800 series appliances in my cart and was not impressed with the prices at all. Since that time I did email your co. and received a reply quickly from Steve ** letting me know he was going to work up a quote and get back to me ASAP. Hopefully the Quote is more in line with what I am thinking and we can continue our working relationship.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

When I was searching for an item from Taylor Linens, HomeClick came up as having the item. It was a few dollars less so I ordered it and received it, but I have been looking at the site because there were other Taylor Linens items I’d like to have. I also went to the Taylor Linens site and I found it interesting that Homeclick had some of their pillows twice what Taylor’s Linens sells them for. Homeclick doubled the price and then made it look like it was 50% off. And I don’t like it when places do that because it’s deceptive.

There was also one item, they have this merry Christmas pillow that they said was navy and white but it’s black and off-white, so they didn’t have the color of that one down right. I did wind up ordering that pillow somewhere else because they had half price on their Christmas items. But I was happy with my HomeClick experience and with the site as far as the items I ordered. I got my item and it was what I was expecting and was pleased to see that they carried Taylor Linens because they’ve got lots of things I’d like to have but they’re very expensive so I can’t always afford to order all of what I’d like to get. But I was able to track my order, it came in a timely manner and was perfectly fine.

Great price. Great experience buying medicine cabinet at a great price compared to other websites and also compared to other brands. Robern seems to be a very good quality. Packed very well and arrived in perfect shape and a good length of time. Will consider again from this website.

Hi Tom,

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: Feb. 15, 2017

I had ordered a Toto pressure balance valve #TSPTM. It was shipped promptly, but the threads were damaged. I didn't notice it until the plumber came to install it. As a result, I incurred additional cost for the plumber and needed to buy the valve locally for almost double the price that I paid at HomeClick. So my initial experience with HomeClick was very disappointing to say the least. Is this the type of quality control Click offers?

Hi Barbara,

Original review: Feb. 13, 2017

I have called and emailed your company and the maker of the rocker we bought numerous times with no success. We are missing a part and would like it shipped to us to complete the rocker. Can someone please respond via email or call me to correct this? We are missing the cross piece on the bottom of the rocker. Thank you.

Hi Brian,

Original review: Feb. 13, 2017

Ordering was suspect since remote and receiver was not included as part of the shipment without notifying customer prior to purchase (I purchased the millivolt option expecting remote was to be supplied but informed this particular model does not include. Disappointing.). Shipping was excellent. Product is great after one month of operation. Customer service was not helpful. Improving overall experience yet to be determined.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I've been using HomeClick for seven years already. I put in a search at their website for what I want, then place the order and I receive it. I use their promos once in a while, and overall I'd recommend them.

The TOTO toilets were great; however, one TOTO toilet seat did not have hardware enclose to allow me to attach it to the toilet. When I notified HomeClick, they sent me an entire new TOTO toilet seat with the missing parts. Outstanding customer service. I will definitely buy from HomeClick again.

48 in round table glass - Fast delivery. Great price. Only hiccup was that the delivery service only delivered between 10 and 2 Monday thru Friday. However, they called me 30 minutes before delivery so I could leave work to be home for delivery. The delivery man was very nice.

After researching the net for the best price for this particular basin rack, HomeClick won out over numerous other competitors. I was so impressed by the speed my order arrived at my home after purchasing this product. It came in very good shape and I'm pleased with this company's goal to satisfy their clients with low prices and good customer service. Would I recommend HomeClick to my friends? You bet!!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

The online ordering went very well and I was pleased with it.

Hi Carolyn,

We sincerely apologize for this frustrating and disappointing experience. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. A member of our customer relations team will be contacting you within 1 business day to assist.

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: Jan. 27, 2017

I purchased a Franke sink rack through this company. I had the exact model number and dimensions I needed. The first rack came in a box with the model number crossed out and my model number hand written in. The rack was a totally different size and shape than the model I ordered. When I called HomeClick, the person I spoke to agreed that the wrong rack was sent and agreed to pay for shipping and send me the correct rack. I returned the rack. A while later another rack arrived in a box large enough to hold an entire person. It was, once again, the wrong size, with the hole for the drain in the wrong place. It was closer to the correct size though. HomeClick agreed to accept back this rack, too, and to cover shipping costs.

When I returned the rack, the address I was given was a plumbing supply store in New Jersey. I was later able to call Franke myself and purchase the correct rack. It was clear to me that HomeClick probably works with a number of independent stores and relies on them to send customers the item desired. Consequently, they had no control over whether the correct item was mailed or not. So although they were prompt and returned my money, the entire experience was a waste of my time. I would not recommend this company or purchase anything else through them.

The Kohler toilet (over $300) I ordered came damaged due to inappropriate cushion protection between boxes. I contacted customer service and they responded promptly and sent me a replacement toilet. I am impressed with the service. Only giving 4 stars because of extra time waiting and additional effort required to get rid of damaged toilet.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

When I went with HomeClick, there was a special discount and when I checked the price of the same material with some others, it was the best that I could find. They're good price-wise but the problem is that they don't give the definite time at the first delivery. The expected delivery time in the beginning on the internet was 2 weeks, but they delivered the materials in more than 3 weeks’ time. Since I was not in a rush, it didn’t create any problem for me but that might be a problem for people who are in a rush. I also had some problems with credit card payment, but they called me and the customer service was okay.

I had a wonderful experience with getting my order and receiving a quality suitcase. My suggestion to you would be to remove the plastic pouch snapped into the suitcase. The plastic smell was quite present in the suitcase. It took me a week to remove the plastic odor by airing it open outdoors.

HomeClick Company Profile