toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Hi Elma,

We truly appreciate the time you spent to share your feedback! We’re so happy to hear we were able to provide the support you needed to find the right product for your home. Thanks so much for choosing to shop with Homeclick!

The Homeclick.com Team

Original review: April 14, 2017

Very positive experience. Customer service was very helpful and knowledgeable. We are very satisfied with our new sink. We are very appreciative that we could purchase just the top part. It saved us lot of money... I will definitely recommend your site to our friends and family. Thank you!

Hi Lory,

The Homeclick.com Team

Original review: April 15, 2017

I ordered two Hunter 60" ceiling fans from HomeClick and was very surprised by how quickly they arrived! The fans are a replacement for two 52" fans and I haven't had them installed yet. I will be recommending Homeclick.com to friends and will definitely check them out the next time I am looking for quality and great customer service!

Hi Scott,

The Homeclick.com Team

Original review: April 10, 2017

It was a pleasant experience. Piano lamp is great... Love it... Everything I expected and wanted it to be. It was delivered timely and in great condition. Really is a beautiful lamp and gives off a lot of light. Very happy with the purchase.

Resolution In Progress

Hello Ivy,
We sincerely apologize for this frustrating and disappointing experience. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. A member of our customer relations team will be contacting you today to help assist with your resolution.

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: April 8, 2017

We asked the shipper for end of day delivery between 415 pm. They came early, did not call and never delivered the mirror. It is being sent back to you as a return. The delivery company was rude and very unprofessional.

Resolution In Progress

Resolution response: April 17, 2017

Thanks for getting back to me so fast and for providing a solution. The issue is now fixed as Homeclick will be delivering the unit soon. I am now satisfied with the support provided to me by the customer service representative. Thanks Homeclick.

Hi Rak,

Original review: April 7, 2017

I had a really bad experience with Homeclick.com. I bought big bathroom fixture items from them. When I bought it, online it said it would take 3 weeks for delivery. After ordering the items (order no #** for $4,474.23 and #** for $1,672.47), I got an email saying that some of the items would be delayed by a month and some by three months. They never noted this on the website before purchase. I made the orders Jan 19th and now it's April 7th and I still haven't received some of the items because they tell me the manufacturer is having problems. I will now have to cancel the order as waiting 4 months to receive a toilet is ludicrous.

I will never buy from Homeclick.com again. They should put correct shipping estimates when listing an item for sale. It should not be off by 2.5 months. The worse thing is when I called customer service multiple times, instead of being apologetic, they act like I am being too demanding. Also, I requested to speak to a manager and was told 2 times that they were not available and would call me back but I never received a callback. I ended up calling customer service on my own 9 times to get status on my order.

Hi Dominic,

Original review: April 7, 2017

Product was as advertised and met my specific needs. Very timely delivery. After install my kitchen took on an added luminance and classier tone. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking to replace existing or desire a new and stylish look.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HomeClick?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My experiences with HomeClick have been fine. I order products and they come. But, in the first order I had, it was kept and kept on backorder and came so late. The HomeClick people didn't say it was on backorder. They gave me an ETA of a month, month and a half but it ended up coming in two and a half, three months. They said that it’s going to get made at the manufacturer which they said would take a month, month and a half and then they ended up costing a deposit twice and coming late.

I was expecting a credit for the next purchase of something but I didn’t get any discounts. That’s why when I checked this time, I would make sure that it was in stock when I set it. I ordered a mirror a couple of weeks ago and it came in a week. I purchased from them, too, last year for a bathroom closet and it took a couple of weeks to come in which is normal for a big item. But this time, I was shocked it took that long. Luckily, I hadn’t thrown the old one away so I had it for a bit until the new one showed up.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

My husband was looking for a specific style of home items. And because HomeClick had it, and since we also liked the price, we went with them. It's been about a month since our purchase, but we haven't even opened the box and my husband hasn't gotten around to building the items yet.

Hi Jamellah,

The Homeclick.com Team

Original review: April 4, 2017

This is my first time shopping with HomeClick. I like the large variety, quality and reasonable prices. Not to mention the frequent discount offers. I order a table. My order was process quick. I received the table in a matter of a few days. It was package well. The table looks great even better than the picture. Will be back.

Toto products are excellent. Easy online order process. Shipment arrive ahead of schedule in very good condition. Freight company kept me informed about delivery schedule, and the truck drivers very very helpful moving the toilets into my home. Good value. Very satisfied. Happy to recommend to my friends.

At this time, using the Hinkley 12V-150w Transformer w/ timer/photocell on landscape lighting, seems to be working fine. Only time will tell. Original equipment lasted 10 plus years. Hope this model will last as long. Is there a warranty on this product for replacement if it fails? Thank you for your assistance.

Great product and Great service. I will come back in the future. Received everything on time and with free shipping. I really enjoyed doing business with Homeclick. Thank you for your great product, fast on time delivery and service.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I had an idea of what I wanted and Homeclick had the better deal than other companies. The cost was the deciding factor for me as well as the free shipping they offered.

It was difficult to find a kitchen sink grid that would fit the measurements of our stainless steel sink. I was elated to find the perfect size with HomeClick. It arrived quicker than expected, which was nice. But, I was disappointed that the gauge of metal is thin and if/when I put pots into the sink, the grid will bend, not offering enough support. Grids that I have had for previous sinks were of a wider gauge. If HomeClick sells one in the size that I purchased, in a wider gauge metal, I would love to purchase it!!! Maybe I overlooked it???

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I saw HomeClick online and I ended up purchasing a shower door. The online ordering process was easy. I just set up a coupon to get a better deal. It was a good experience. I saved money and it's quick too.

Resolved outside ConsumerAffairs

Hi Keith,
We sincerely apologize for this frustrating and disappointing experience. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. A member of our customer relations team will be contacting you within 1 business day to help assist with your resolution.

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: March 29, 2017

2 orders didn't go so well. First order was my mistake. I ordered the wrong wattage bulbs. Tried to cancel within hours but it "couldn't be done". Problem was it was difficult to get someone to send a return mail label. It took 5 emails and several calls. Second order was never received. After checking the FedEx tracking info it appears it was sent to Juan in NJ... I'm Keith in Florida. Overall lackluster service.

When I was getting ready to purchase the clock, I was worried that it would make too much noise since it had a pendulum. I called the help desk and he did not have the answer but said he would contact the manufacturer and get back to me within 24 hours. He beat the deadline and gave me the feedback to help me make my purchase. I've please with the clock and received it in a timely manner.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I looked at HomeClick's furniture and ended up ordering some. The online process was easy. I was able to purchase them for 10% off, and I like that it has no shipping cost. I had a very positive experience except for a wooden bench because the wood cracked right away. I called the customer service and told a lady named Alexandra about it, she got back to me and it was excellent. She told me to take photographs and she would get them to the manufacturer, and I was refunded the money for the bench. HomeClick didn't even want it back because the cracks were getting further every day. I was happy with the customer service and all the other pieces of furniture that I bought worked out fine.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I was searching for a medicine cabinet and it was good that HomeClick had the one that I was specifically looking for, in terms of the size. It fits directly in the spot I wanted it in. The only downfall is that they no longer make the glass shelving but it's wood and it looks pretty. I wanted to be able to paint it and it was perfect. The online ordering process could not have been more perfect than it was. It was easy, smooth and it was direct. And because I was a first-time buyer, they gave me an extra 10% off.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I Googled for an indoor bar and it led me to Homeclick's site. I liked the price, got 15% off on my purchase and I thought I got a good value for it. It was easy to browse and shop at their website and I'm overall satisfied with the product. However, there was a little bit of confusion with the shipping. They said I was going to get the item before Thursday and when I called them they said it was shipped but then when I called FedEx, they said Homeclick never gave them the product to start the shipment. I ended up getting the item on a Friday. It's nothing crazy but they should improve on that. Other than that, I'll probably shop there again.

I was afraid to order online this Tufted Chaise Lounge, but I didn't have a choice. I received it before the expected time, easy to assemble, beautiful as the picture, good price. I love it. Thank you. I would to recommend this online store.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

It's easy to order from HomeClick and I got a 15% off from my purchase. But I wanted to get other furniture from the same brand the next day. I asked their customer service rep if they can match the price but they said they can't do it so I had to buy it from the other place. It was a bad experience.

Very pleased with my order experience. I received a quality product, the light was in perfect condition. It appears as though Homeclick opened boxes within the shipment to check condition before shipping to me. I received wonderful communication regarding order status, shipment/tracking information. I appreciated fantastic pricing. Would definitely order from Homeclick again in the future.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I ordered an item from Homeclick and the process was quick and pretty smooth. The price was good and I took advantage of the free shipping.

Good Morning Robert,

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: March 9, 2017

Ordered 2 NuTone Studio V 25" medicine cabinets. Online process was fine and shipping was prompt. Order came and Jensen is the brand name not NuTone but otherwise as described. No mention of NuTone anywhere in packages received. Before ordering I called customer service to inquire about a surface mouth kit I needed for this cabinet as they offered one for the larger 35" cabinet. While on the phone with rep., he understood and while speaking the phone cut off on their end. I called back to explain the previous call to a new rep and all of a sudden he could not hear me. Games played by reps.! HomeClick is fine as long as in stock but I do worry if ever I have to deal with customer service with a real issue.

Resolution response: March 15, 2017

I found HomeClick to be very responsive to my inquiries about the product. They delivered my vanity a week ahead of schedule and followed-up to make sure that I was 100% satisfied with their service. I would highly recommend them to a friend, and would certainly use them again.

Hi Kathyrn,

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: March 5, 2017

I would think that you have my order number if you sent me this email. I have YET to receive my order due to UPS shipping. They scheduled it after many back and forth calls for 2/27 between 1 and 4. I was home. It never came. The UPS status still reads that this appointment was made. I am waiting for call back on Monday to find out what is going on. Never again.

I ordered a beautiful oak dining table and chairs. Solid wood, relatively easy to put together by two people. We absolutely love it! The delivery was quick. This website had great selections. We highly recommend, and would use it again!

Selection and price point good. Bought during your Presidents' Weekend Sale for savings. Free shipping would have been extra nice. Order shipped & received quickly. Will recommend to others. One knob had a fairly long scratch. Other than that all is well.

Resolution response: March 10, 2017

Homeclick has since reached out to me and solved all my concerns. They were very accommodating and receptive to all my feedback. Being attentive to customers is how you win them back. Great job guys! I really appreciate it.

Hi Thomas,

Original review: March 1, 2017

I will start by saying I just moved to a new place and have been shopping around for new items to furnish my place. I was looking at a particular loveseat and even though the price was pretty comparable on here to other sites I've used in the past, I decided to give HomeClick a try to see if it would be a better experience, and worth buying the rest of the items I need here. Sadly that hasn't been the case. I ordered the loveseat a month ago and was told in the beginning that it would likely ship before the 24th. I thought "no big deal, at least I know the timeline." About a week later I received an email saying it would now be shipped before the 13th. Which was good to hear. But that is where the good news ended. I never received a tracking number, and so after waiting two weeks after the 13th and having no further follow up or idea if it had even shipped yet, I decided to call to see what was going on.

I spoke to a friendly woman named Gena on the phone and she informed me that somehow it got shipped to the wrong address and the wrong state. She told me she would take care of this problem and call me back. She left me a message the following day to inform me she had reordered it for me. At this point I wish I had just canceled the order because I still have absolutely no idea how much longer I'm going to wait. As someone who buys a lot of things online and always refers friends when I have an exceptional experience, I will not be doing that in this case, as there is no incentive for me to place future orders here. Meanwhile I will wait for my package and hope I receive it soon and in good condition.

Factual basis uncertain

Hi Valerie,

Original review: March 1, 2017

I was excited when I ordered $5000 of furniture from HomeClick. I waited for the day I was to be contacted about delivery. No contact. I waited 4 more days then emailed an inquiry. Quick response saying they would contact me with information within 24 hours. 6 days pass. I email again. "Some items you ordered are on backorder with no ETA as to when they will be available." Then I called. "Yes, the sofa is backordered with no ETA." With discussion I was able to get a report that this probably means the furniture was discontinued. I was told that none of this was HomeClick's fault... it was the manufacturer. Homeclick, if it's on your website, if you took my money, it IS your responsibility. You held my money since Jan 31. After several inquiries on my part I find that MAY get my money back by March 8. HomeClick held my money under false pretenses for 36 days. I would NEVER recommend this site to anyone. I was scammed.

Hi Gabriella,

Original review: March 1, 2017

Overall, the ordering process with HomeClick is pretty easy. They have a good price compared to other sites. If you sign up with them you get an additional 15% discount on some of the items. They also have free shipping, that was another reason why we bulked it all together and made a purchase there. I had to return two items so far. I just called to check the status of my refund and the also status of the shipped items.

HomeClick Company Profile