toll free

toll free
Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Hi Christine,
We truly appreciate the time you spent to share your feedback! We’re so happy to hear we were able to provide the support you needed to find the right product for your home. Thanks so much for choosing to shop with Homeclick!

Original review: July 31, 2017

Service was amazing. Ordered the wrong one (doorbell chime cover) and was able to return it for free and ordered the correct one! My mistake. The correct one looks great on our wall! Thank you! It fits in with our decor and really does look like a piece of art work!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Techni Mobili Complete Workstation Computer Desk - Satisfied with the quality of the item. I appreciate the quick delivery. No parts were missing. Putting it together was frustration free. All parts were labeled. I would recommend friends and family to purchase in the future. I would order from HomeClick again.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We needed a replacement doorbell prior to leaving for vacation due to our current one being a fire hazard. I ordered the bell leaving plenty of time for delivery and according to the product page it was to ship within 24-48 hours. FIVE days later they finally decide to print the label, SIX DAYS later they get around to shipping it. I had contacted customer service on day five requesting a refund/ the order to be canceled because it would no longer arrive in time... They ignored the email. HomeClick never sent an email stating there would be a shipping delay, nor did they ever response to my original email. Wow. Never again!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Not very happy. The order description on website matched the product we were needing, but when we received them the globes were 7 1.2 inches long instead of 6. We called customer service were told they couldn't even check the order because the item doesn't show up anymore.

We received great, wonderful bar stools, the service was absolutely excellent, and the price was fabulous! It was the best price that we could find on the internet by far. We also received a great response time and very timely delivery. HomeClick.com will be our first choice when looking furniture and home accessories in the future! Thank you!!

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Ascott 3 light fixture - The perfect fixture for a hallway area which had not been lighted when our home was originally built. Fixture could be either direct ceiling mount or hanging pendant mount - I chose the latter. Great value when all discounts applied.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HomeClick?

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

Worked w/ us on the price & delivery we needed for 4 Modway flower chairs... They are beautiful and work perfectly. Haven't had such a well-executed transaction completed in such a long time... Perfect customer service, perfect item, perfect pricing, and perfect delivery!

Hi Jennifer,

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: Aug. 1, 2017

Toto's brand new MH wall hung toilet was delivered to my home for an incredible price. Ordering was super easy and I received the items well before the anticipated date. Will definitely use HomeClick again as I continue with my remodeling process.

Hi Clarence,

Original review: July 31, 2017

Brondell Swash 1400: Placed the order by chat to HomeClick. Swash arrived very quickly, earlier than projected. Hooked it up two days ago in a very easy procedure. Highly recommend both the product and HomeClick. (We already had one Swash, and moved it to a second bathroom while upgrading the one we use most.)

Hi Gangadhara,

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: July 25, 2017

Classy Caps Regal Solar Post Cap Lights - Very good experience ordering solar lights from HomeClick. Service was prompt and package came in good shape. The PVC used is of high quality, sturdy and give nice bright light on our deck. They fitted snug on 4x4 PVC jacket over standard 4x4 wood posts, without even using the supplied screws. Overall, very good product and happy with them.

Hi Craig,
We sincerely apologize for this frustrating and disappointing experience. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. A member of our customer relations team will be contacting you within 1 business day to help assist with your resolution.

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: July 23, 2017

My order was to ship on or before July 12. It is July 22 and I have yet to hear anything about the status or to arrange delivery. I requested an update and have heard nothing in response to that request either. I do not know if the piece will be shipped or not.

Hi Paul,

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: July 20, 2017

I ordered $600 lamps and a month later, literally a MONTH later I had to call customer service to find out that the item is on BACK ORDER. Are they being serious?? Why on earth do they hold my money for one month and tell me the item is out of stock?? Why the heck did they even accepted my order in the first place?

Hi DB,

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: July 16, 2017

Very satisfied. A small purchase which was handled very well. The price was the lowest I found. The order was filled accurately and swiftly. It was just a little Casablanca Fan Remote. It works great. Thanks for your professional handling of this order.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I have ordered multiple items from HomeClick and enjoy my experience each time. From quality, price of items, shipping, website I will continue to shop at HomeClick for all of my home related items. Although I compare to other online sites I return back to HomeClick.

Hi Lesley,
We sincerely apologize for this frustrating and disappointing experience. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. A member of our customer relations team will be contacting you today to help assist with your resolution.

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: July 15, 2017

Overall I was pleased with my HomeClick experience, but there were a few things that have made me think twice about ordering from this company again. I first called to order a fireplace and the customer service representative was very helpful and helped me place my order. However, the order kept getting delayed over and over again. We were building a house and were on a schedule so this was very frustrating. Then when the parts arrived, the vent was incorrect for the fireplace that was ordered. I was frustrated, but understand mistakes happen. When I called HomeClick a new vent was sent, but I was angry when I saw that I was charged for the new vent as it wasn't my fault the wrong vent was sent in the first place.

Hi Alan,

We truly appreciate the time you spent to share your feedback and will send this suggestion along to the website team. Thanks so much for choosing to shop with Homeclick!

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: July 4, 2017

Order came on time. Counterweight looks like it will work fine. It would be helpful if your order number was autofilled on the form. I had to dump the filled out form to go back to the email to get it.

Hi Susan,

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: July 2, 2017

It was really easy to order and the company kept me informed all along the way. But my box was so dented that the Hammock Stand poles were sticking out. I may have to return it if I find things dented inside. That part stinks!

Hi Ruthanne,

Original review: June 27, 2017

I was assisted with my order by an agent by phone. I think it was Steve. Anyway, he was able to help me get a lower price than the one posted on your website. My order arrived in good shape, well packed and nothing missing - all nuts and bolts accounted for. I have ordered 4 or 5 times from HomeClick and have always been pleased. Thank you.

Hi Claudia,

Original review: June 27, 2017

I loved HomeClick. Very competitive pricing and excellent customer service. I had an issue with my product and HomeClick did everything in their power to make it right for me. I've never experienced such quality service. In addition, friendly service.

Received the Capital-Pearson 12 light as promised, no issues with the company. The box was delivered with a little banging up. I have not hung the light, since my new home is not ready for lighting just yet. I did open the box to see if it "looked" ok, but of course will not know for sure until electrician hangs the light. It looked ok at just glancing over its contents. A few of the up candle pieces were bent, but they may be straightened without issue? I hope! Hoping all will be fine. I have an entire new home construction to light, and this was my first and only purchase so far. I do plan to gather light fixture options and see if I can get contractor pricing for the remaining lighting needed.

Hi Ernst,

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: June 20, 2017

Rattan chairs - It was a real pleasure to deal with your company. Steve ** is an excellent customer service person. Very responsive and helpful. We love the chairs, they look great, are comfortable and light. Steve ordered fabric swatches for us so that we could make a choice of cushion cover. Tracking the shipment via UPS freight was easy.

Hi Lynda,

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: June 19, 2017

Just what we expected. HomeClick price seemed to be the best price on the net. Shipping was fast. I like the Toto Elongated SoftClose Toilet Seats. I had them in our old house and I am now putting them in our new house.

Hi Edgar,

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: June 17, 2017

The Waterford Finn accent lamp arrived in good condition. The packaging was well done and the box was very sturdy. It's a beautiful lamp. I saw one in a Ritz Carlton hotel many years ago. Always wanted one. Happy to see they're still available.

Hi Paula,

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: June 13, 2017

I had ordered a storage bag for our iBed. Initially, you shipped a mattress for it. A Frank ** from CS responded, and he corrected the order. Unfortunately, when the bag came, it had an odd, sticky blemish. When I contacted Mr. **, he again responded very quickly. We now have our bag. I donated the extra mattress to our nearby church pre-school and I will donate the blemished bag to Salvation Army or similar.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I purchased a pressure cooker from HomeClick and its price was one of the cheapest as compared to those from other sources. I ordered it online and the process was simple and not very hectic. I chose the product, filled up my card details and the address, where it’s needed to be shipped, and I received the product. HomeClick has a very good site and if I have to buy, I will surely consider them as a source because same products which are very costly in Amazon and Walmart and other brands, are very less costly with them. I was able to take advantage of their weekend coupons too. Overall, it's an awesome experience with HomeClick.

Hi Alex,

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: June 5, 2017

I ordered a bathroom vanity on May 3, 2017, and then was notified that there would be a delay for some reason which was never really specified other than an unforeseen reason, and it wouldn't get shipped out until June 5th. Then on June 5th, I get a message stating that it wouldn't be until June 14th before it gets shipped. To me this is unacceptable that they are unable to prioritize their orders and get it resolved in a timely manner. I have a contractor doing a bathroom remodel and to wait any longer would be to incur a delay that is unacceptable.

Hi Paula,

Original review: May 28, 2017

HomeClick had the toilet seat I needed. I did a comparison and the cost, quality and availability were right with everybody. It's a $14 toilet seat and the quality is good. I clicked on the toilet seat I wanted, sent it to the shopping cart, signed out as a guest and it showed up a day later. It was easy, quick and simple. Their website is also very knowledgeable and user-friendly.

Hi Brian,

Original review: May 28, 2017

HomeClick far exceeded my expectations. I needed two Outdoor Pier Lights and HomeClick had what I needed and was offered on clearance. Over $100 cheaper than their peers. I nervously ordered the lights and was admittedly a bit apprehensive as this was my first experience with HomeClick and the price seemed too good to be true. I quickly received the lights but unfortunately one of them was damaged. After contacting HomeClick and providing pictures, they quickly replaced the damaged product in a seamless manner. I am quite pleased with my purchase, with HomeClick's product offerings and my customer care experience. We will definitely shop with HomeClick again.

Hi Denise,

Original review: May 27, 2017

I was looking for a white mailbox that was different and sort of unique. I searched many websites. I came across HomeClick by chance and fell in love with a picture of a white Victorian Mailbox. I took a chance and placed the order. It came faster than it had said it would be delivered by. When I opened the box it was exactly what I wanted, prettier than the picture, and PERFECT!

Hi Ann,

Original review: May 27, 2017

The quality of my birdhouse is exceptional. It is substantial, not flimsy, and well constructed. I received it just a few days after ordering it time for my husband's birthday party. Oh yes, I shopped around for the best price and you all had it. Great price, product and delivery. What more can I say? I added the bracket underneath for aesthetics. Looks even better, wouldn't you say?

Hi Carol,

Original review: May 27, 2017

Well it took a long time to get my order, I guess though it was from Brasstechs' end. But I spent over a thousand dollars for two faucets! For me, that is a lot! So one of the items I received is the wrong item. The only phone number on my receipt from Brasstech, not from Homeclick who I thought I was dealing with. I called on the 18th of May to tell them. Ok, they said I should receive a new & correct tub faucet shortly & a return label for the wrong item to be returned. As of May 26, pm. I have heard Nothing! Oh, I did get this request tonight for a review. Also the duplicate pick list receipt from Brasstech has not prices or names of what I bought. What kind of "outfit" is this anyway??

HomeClick Company Profile