4.29/5
  • 1 star
Show rating distribution

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Since 2000, HomeClick has been a one-stop shopping resource for brand name home essentials. HomeClick provides a wide variety of products at affordable prices. We specialize in bathroom, indoor and outdoor, lighting, and appliances. Our goal is to offer products that will help renovate your home the way you want at a lower price. Our experts will guide you through the process. Visit our website today!

A+

BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Oct. 13, 2017

243 HomeClick Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Oct. 13, 2017

My wife wanted HomeClick and we purchased the back walls' two-way shower assembly from them. My wife said that their customer service reps were good. They gave us a full refund because they sent us a package that said "New in box" but it didn't have a hardware kit in it. Also, they were new but the box has been opened and it looked like they taped it together with an awful lot of scotch tape. The tape that they used was all broken open. When it got delivered, it was stuck out on my front porch and we didn't get the opportunity to sign for it. It was opened out there. That's why we called them and they said they didn't want it back, but they'll give us a full refund. I was disappointed in the product. We're not going to get anything else from the HomeClick.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: Oct. 9, 2017

This was my first time making a purchase with HomeClick. I was very pleased. My order was processed and arrived timely. Will order again. The ability to use a coupon and with the weekend additional 15% off discount was a big plus and caused me to order with HomeClick over a competitor. The customer service was great as well.

Hi Nicole,
    We truly appreciate the time you spent to share your feedback! We’re so happy to hear we were able to provide the support you needed to find the right product for your home. Thanks so much for choosing to shop with Homeclick!

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: Oct. 4, 2017

I had a very specialized item that I wanted for my stovepipe. It had to be stainless steel, 8 inches and it had to have a cap on it. It’s a very oddball item and not very common, so I did a research and I happened to find it in HomeClick. It was delivered in a reasonable time. It was a bit pricey but it’s what you have to pay for stainless steel. I wanted something like a cleanout. So, I just had elbow instead of the key and I couldn’t get in there to clean it out. Navigating their website was easy and really straightforward. In the end, everything worked out fine. I was really happy with the product and it worked for me.

Hi Mark,

Original review: Oct. 2, 2017

After checking on a number of sites, I found the Ronbow 31" sink for the best price right here on HomeClick. Shipping was free and it only took 8-10 days - I can't say for sure, but I wasn't in a hurry, so it was fine whatever it was. The sink arrived in perfect condition!

Hi JS,

Resolution In Progress
    Original review: Oct. 2, 2017

The Troy French Quarter 2-light wall lights were not packaged the same. At least one was an obvious return/refurbished item, the wires had been stripped and the parts were in a Ziplock bag. The knurled screw that holds the front door closed was stripped, and I had to redress the threads (probably why it was returned). I expect first quality merchandise, not seconds that I have to engineer workarounds for.

Hi Otis,

We sincerely apologize for this frustrating and disappointing experience. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. A member of our customer relations team will be contacting you today to help assist with your resolution.

Homeclick.com Team

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HomeClick?

Original review: Oct. 2, 2017

Had spotted this lamp for above our dining room table and had a great experience with ease of ordering and timely delivery. It looks and functions great and we are very pleased with the whole experience. We appreciate being able to see images of items before we purchase in a setting comparable to our home.

Hi Robert,

Resolution In Progress
    Original review: Oct. 1, 2017

They came in a timely manner but I hate them. The rugs are shedding horribly. It looks like we have pets in the house. They must be vacuumed on a daily basis. I have inquired about a return and am still waiting to hear. I hate this product.

Hi Lisa,

We sincerely apologize for this frustrating and disappointing experience. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We will be provide prepaid return labels to send the rugs back at no charge to you. They will be emailed to you shortly.

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: Sept. 23, 2017

Gold Leaf Feather framed mirrors - I was surprised to find the mirrors much bigger than I thought. The picture is deceiving. I now realize the glass is what is 11". Had planned to use both over my vanity, but one is more than enough. Will try to sell the other as I have no use for it. I do like the look in my bathroom of sunflowers and seashells.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2017

Ordered several times from HomeClick. Quality and selection at a fair price says it all. I find some of the most unique items. Shipping is fast. I refer friends all the time. I have never been disappointed. Items are clearly described. Thanks.

Original review: Sept. 19, 2017

This is my second order of same product. HomeClick had the best price I could find. Shipping was slower than say, Amazon, but timely none-the-less and product showed up as predicted. Very happy with our Homeclick purchases so far and always reviewing email ads for other opportunities.

Original review: Sept. 17, 2017

This is the second toilet that I have ordered from HomeClick. I was so impressed with my first order that when we decided to renovate our other bathroom, I immediately thought of Homeclick. The delivery was quick and I was kept informed of shipping information. As in the past, I was impressed with how well the product was packaged to prevent any damage. I would definitely recommend Homeclick!

Original review: Sept. 14, 2017

I googled electric fireplaces because I was looking for a fireplace for my sister and brother-in-law. I then found one that I liked on HomeClick's website. I chose to go with them because of the quality of the products they offer. I ordered through Amazon and since I'm an Amazon Prime member, ordering was really easy and convenient. For the price, the quality of their products was exceptional. It was also really easy to assemble. I know that my sister and brother-in-law are really satisfied with the product.

Hi Lisa,

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: Sept. 12, 2017

I ordered a medicine cabinet which unfortunately was damaged. I was immediately shipped a replacement. I am totally satisfied with the customer service I received. Would definitely continue to shop on HomeClick and recommend them to my friends. Their prices are very competitive and they offer discounts as well as free shipping which is a definite plus.

Hi Jane,

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: Sept. 11, 2017

Homeclick had the cheapest price on the part I was looking for. I did everything on the web and I was able to avail of the 15% discount.

Original review: Sept. 9, 2017

I ordered from HomeClick because of price and free delivery. First, delivery. The product would fit in my rental SUV, but it was an upgrade. Maybe would not fit not in the car I rented online. The company contracted with HomeClick did not deliver to my location 90 miles north and west of Spokane in the Idaho panhandle 40 miles south of the Canadian border. UPS, FedEx and others deliver to our door. But the HomeClick substitute brought a semi and told me I was lucky to get delivery. I beg to differ.

At first they gave us a 2 hour window: then said they would be late, then on time. They were early. Although we appreciated the updates, our plans had been made based on the first estimate. We arrived and found the truck waiting. The truck was practically empty. A semi was not needed. There are at least two other companies that deliver to the lake. The bill said I paid $250 for "free shipping." Not worth the few dollars difference. Next to me I will try eBay, Wayfair, or anybody but Homeclick.

Next. The product. I wanted an all plywood cabinet, not MDF so that I could refinish and paint. I expressed this desire to the company. I had called to verify the specifications. When the cabinet arrived it was all plywood but had an acrylic finish that is not at all what I was expecting. Acrylic as in light plastic, not acrylic paint. Looks cheap. I would have sent it back because I feel deceived. It's good enough for now, but I wish I had pushed my co-owner to spend more or had spent a lot less at a big box store.

Original review: Sept. 5, 2017

This was our first experience using HomeClick and it was absolutely terrific. The vanity we ordered is beautiful. Frank's post-delivery customer service was the icing on our cake. He went above and beyond to answer our questions. We will definitely use HomeClick again, and recommend! Thank you very much.

Hi Jennifer,

We truly appreciate the time you spent to share your feedback! We’re so happy to hear Frank was able to provide the support you needed to find the right product for your home. Thanks so much for choosing to shop with Homeclick!

Original review: Sept. 5, 2017

It was very easy to shop on the website and read product description and dimensions. The product arrived quickly and was as described. I would have probably ordered more from HomeClick except the coupons or promo codes advertised never seem to work! Even if I click apply it doesn't seem to change the cost of the item in cart.

Hi Darianna,

We truly appreciate the time you spent to share your feedback! We’re so happy to hear we were able to provide the support you needed to find the right product for your home. Regarding the promo codes, we can always recommend calling us at 888-837-5313 to see if something is not applying. Many times we are able to manually apply them over the phone. Thanks so much for choosing to shop with Homeclick!

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: Sept. 3, 2017

We took advantage of HomeClick's promotion for a concierge on which they offered us an all time discount of 12%. Ordering online was also pretty easy.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2017

We ordered a bathroom cabinet and mirror and at a later date 2 wall sconces. Both times HomeClick was terrific to deal with and actually beat the price of all competitors I looked at. The items arrived in perfect condition and exactly when promised. I couldn't be happier. Take that, Amazon!!!

Hi Linda,

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: Aug. 28, 2017

So happy with not only the lamp, but the transaction too. This is actually my second purchase. My only issue would be that by using a Facebook code, the promised discount was applied, but the free shipping aspect did not happen. Had it not been for the discount, I probably would have passed on the order.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2017

ASP 132R8 vanity light bathroom - Packaged well, fast shipping, great product for a decent price. Always have great items in stock including nostalgic ones, which is what I was looking for. Customer service agents are on board to help you and provide great feedback and advice on the items for sale.

Hi Judy,

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: Aug. 23, 2017

My wife was shopping online for a chandelier. She sent me some pictures of what she liked and we found the chandelier we liked on Homeclick. The ordering process was on par with every other internet purchase I've made, but their website had a far better selection of the items than some of the other sites we looked at. We bought a dining room chandelier and I've gotten more follow-up emails than I would have liked based on one purchase.

Hi George,

Original review: Aug. 19, 2017

Techni Mobili Complete Workstation Computer Desk - Satisfied with the quality of the item. I appreciate the quick delivery. No parts were missing. Putting it together was frustration free. All parts were labeled. I would recommend friends and family to purchase in the future. I would order from HomeClick again.

Hi Raquel,

Original review: Aug. 19, 2017

We needed a replacement doorbell prior to leaving for vacation due to our current one being a fire hazard. I ordered the bell leaving plenty of time for delivery and according to the product page it was to ship within 24-48 hours. FIVE days later they finally decide to print the label, SIX DAYS later they get around to shipping it. I had contacted customer service on day five requesting a refund/ the order to be canceled because it would no longer arrive in time... They ignored the email. HomeClick never sent an email stating there would be a shipping delay, nor did they ever response to my original email. Wow. Never again!

Original review: Aug. 14, 2017

Not very happy. The order description on website matched the product we were needing, but when we received them the globes were 7 1.2 inches long instead of 6. We called customer service were told they couldn't even check the order because the item doesn't show up anymore.

Original review: Aug. 12, 2017

We received great, wonderful bar stools, the service was absolutely excellent, and the price was fabulous! It was the best price that we could find on the internet by far. We also received a great response time and very timely delivery. HomeClick.com will be our first choice when looking furniture and home accessories in the future! Thank you!!

Hi Connie,

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: Aug. 11, 2017

Ascott 3 light fixture - The perfect fixture for a hallway area which had not been lighted when our home was originally built. Fixture could be either direct ceiling mount or hanging pendant mount - I chose the latter. Great value when all discounts applied.

Hi Charles,

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: Aug. 7, 2017

Worked w/ us on the price & delivery we needed for 4 Modway flower chairs... They are beautiful and work perfectly. Haven't had such a well-executed transaction completed in such a long time... Perfect customer service, perfect item, perfect pricing, and perfect delivery!

Hi Bruce,

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: Aug. 1, 2017

Toto's brand new MH wall hung toilet was delivered to my home for an incredible price. Ordering was super easy and I received the items well before the anticipated date. Will definitely use HomeClick again as I continue with my remodeling process.

Hi Jennifer,

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: July 31, 2017

Brondell Swash 1400: Placed the order by chat to HomeClick. Swash arrived very quickly, earlier than projected. Hooked it up two days ago in a very easy procedure. Highly recommend both the product and HomeClick. (We already had one Swash, and moved it to a second bathroom while upgrading the one we use most.)

Hi Clarence,