toll free

Call now for more information

Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Hi Judy,

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: May 15, 2017

We are remodeling two bathrooms and have ordered numerous items for the projects online. There were a few debacles with other suppliers which made us all the more appreciative of a company like yours. We got exactly what we expected and it arrived quickly. Thank you!

Hi Paula,

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: June 13, 2017

I had ordered a storage bag for our iBed. Initially, you shipped a mattress for it. A Frank ** from CS responded, and he corrected the order. Unfortunately, when the bag came, it had an odd, sticky blemish. When I contacted Mr. **, he again responded very quickly. We now have our bag. I donated the extra mattress to our nearby church pre-school and I will donate the blemished bag to Salvation Army or similar.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I purchased a pressure cooker from HomeClick and its price was one of the cheapest as compared to those from other sources. I ordered it online and the process was simple and not very hectic. I chose the product, filled up my card details and the address, where it’s needed to be shipped, and I received the product. HomeClick has a very good site and if I have to buy, I will surely consider them as a source because same products which are very costly in Amazon and Walmart and other brands, are very less costly with them. I was able to take advantage of their weekend coupons too. Overall, it's an awesome experience with HomeClick.

Resolution In Progress

Hi Alex,
We sincerely apologize for this frustrating and disappointing experience. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. A member of our customer relations team will be contacting you within 1 business day to help assist with your resolution.

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: June 5, 2017

I ordered a bathroom vanity on May 3, 2017, and then was notified that there would be a delay for some reason which was never really specified other than an unforeseen reason, and it wouldn't get shipped out until June 5th. Then on June 5th, I get a message stating that it wouldn't be until June 14th before it gets shipped. To me this is unacceptable that they are unable to prioritize their orders and get it resolved in a timely manner. I have a contractor doing a bathroom remodel and to wait any longer would be to incur a delay that is unacceptable.

Hi Paula,

Original review: May 28, 2017

HomeClick had the toilet seat I needed. I did a comparison and the cost, quality and availability were right with everybody. It's a $14 toilet seat and the quality is good. I clicked on the toilet seat I wanted, sent it to the shopping cart, signed out as a guest and it showed up a day later. It was easy, quick and simple. Their website is also very knowledgeable and user-friendly.

Hi Brian,

Original review: May 28, 2017

HomeClick far exceeded my expectations. I needed two Outdoor Pier Lights and HomeClick had what I needed and was offered on clearance. Over $100 cheaper than their peers. I nervously ordered the lights and was admittedly a bit apprehensive as this was my first experience with HomeClick and the price seemed too good to be true. I quickly received the lights but unfortunately one of them was damaged. After contacting HomeClick and providing pictures, they quickly replaced the damaged product in a seamless manner. I am quite pleased with my purchase, with HomeClick's product offerings and my customer care experience. We will definitely shop with HomeClick again.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HomeClick?

Hi Denise,

Original review: May 27, 2017

I was looking for a white mailbox that was different and sort of unique. I searched many websites. I came across HomeClick by chance and fell in love with a picture of a white Victorian Mailbox. I took a chance and placed the order. It came faster than it had said it would be delivered by. When I opened the box it was exactly what I wanted, prettier than the picture, and PERFECT!

Hi Ann,

Original review: May 27, 2017

The quality of my birdhouse is exceptional. It is substantial, not flimsy, and well constructed. I received it just a few days after ordering it time for my husband's birthday party. Oh yes, I shopped around for the best price and you all had it. Great price, product and delivery. What more can I say? I added the bracket underneath for aesthetics. Looks even better, wouldn't you say?

Resolution In Progress

Hi Carol,

Original review: May 27, 2017

Well it took a long time to get my order, I guess though it was from Brasstechs' end. But I spent over a thousand dollars for two faucets! For me, that is a lot! So one of the items I received is the wrong item. The only phone number on my receipt from Brasstech, not from Homeclick who I thought I was dealing with. I called on the 18th of May to tell them. Ok, they said I should receive a new & correct tub faucet shortly & a return label for the wrong item to be returned. As of May 26, pm. I have heard Nothing! Oh, I did get this request tonight for a review. Also the duplicate pick list receipt from Brasstech has not prices or names of what I bought. What kind of "outfit" is this anyway??

Hi Shirley,

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: May 22, 2017

LOVE our new bronze lamp and post... Was reasonably priced, and we got quick delivery. Globe is large but it looks great when lit up... We like that it is frosted. Even got a compliment on it from the mailman! What more could you ask for?

Hi Renee,
New toilets are awesome! We truly appreciate the time you spent to share your feedback! We’re so happy to hear we were able to provide the support you needed to find the right product for your home. Thanks so much for choosing to shop with Homeclick!

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: May 21, 2017

Very easy order process. Called rep to order 2 Toto toilets & he answered all questions making process easy. Delivery was great, they called to schedule, then called again when close. They were wrapped well & no damage in shipping. Install went off without a hitch. Love the way they look & work. Lower gal flush is plenty of water and fairly quiet. The tank fill is a trickle water sound. Not as quiet as I would like but getting use to it. Love how the special finish in the toilet bowl prevents splashes from sticking! Who knew a toilet could be so exciting!

Hi Karen,

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: May 14, 2017

HomeClick was new to me and I found it through searching for a specific item. However, it has now become one of the first places I look to for home decor! Product, service, and convenience couldn't be better! My chair arrived in perfect condition earlier than it was promised.

Hi Brett,

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: May 10, 2017

I'm renovating a house right now so I've been buying left and right. HomeClick had what I was looking for and I liked their price and efficiency. They were pretty quick so I didn’t have to wait around and got what I wanted.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

HomeClick customer service is excellent. The item was delivered promptly. Unfortunately, the quality did not meet my expectations so I was disappointed with my purchase. It was an artificial tree, but the color of the branches is not realistic and the container in which it stands is flimsy and unstable.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I liked the product selection and the price at HomeClick. I compared some of the products that were not available locally and the cost, quality and availability were good. The online ordering process was simple as well. I have bought an outdoor light and parts for a wall heater twice. I get a few emails from them and they tend to send me things that I could possibly be interested in but they don't overly blast all the stuff after you've bought something from them.

Hi Garnette,

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: May 8, 2017

The entertainment center was to be delivered Friday, May 5, 2017. We had everything moved, cars out of the driveway by 1 pm. We waited, and waited. No call from Reddaway. We called around 4:45. Said they were in the Hillsboro area and would be here within 30 minutes. Again the wait. No calls. We went to bed at 11:00. Tried calling after 5:00 and offices closed. Thought we'd be the first on the delivery route Monday. Nope. We called and the guy said delivery would be 'sometime' Tuesday. We left to do errands. Did get a call before 1:30 from Velvet while we were gone. Called at 1:50 and she'd left for the day. If we don't get the entertainment center tomorrow you can keep it or have it delivered by someone other than Reddaway.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

We received a beautiful table from HomeClick today. The delivery people were friendly. However the box the table came in was very beat up. We looked at most parts before the delivery person left. We did find two pieces have some damage. They are nothing we can't live with, we just wanted to pass the information along.

Hi Tony,

Original review: May 5, 2017

I ordered three Toto Promenade toilets. Upon installation, I discovered one toilet had a crack at the base, the thinnest part of the china. Packaging seemed adequate, and no other pieces had any damage. I took a couple of photos and sent them to HomeClick, and they promptly sent out a replacement, which arrived within a few days. Great customer service. Prices are the best I've found, and the product itself has performed flawlessly. I will use HomeClick again in the future for household needs.

Consumer Increased Rating!

Resolution response: May 12, 2017

I have to say probably the best customer service I have dealt with. Spencer was an immense help and immediately resolved my problem.

Hi Kayla,

Original review: May 5, 2017

Bought a $100 floor lamp from HomeClick through Walmart.com. (Lumisource Ozzy Floor Lamp) Received a completely different lamp... (Charlie 1 Light Floor Lamp). Not even close in color or shape or anything. I called HC customer service and was told that Walmart had their listing wrong and it was really supposed to be for the lamp they sent (which makes zero sense). All the pictures, description, every single thing was listed for the lamp I ordered. They said they could email me a return label in 2-3 business days then refund me when they receive it or give me a discount on the lamp they sent me. I literally laughed out loud! I ordered a silver lamp that looks like an old timey fan and they sent me some ugly black and gold bell type lamp! Obviously I don't want a refund nor a discount on some random lamp. I want the lamp I ordered. So absurd!!

Good Morning Eileen,
We truly appreciate the time you spent to share your feedback! We’re so happy to hear that Steve is able to provide the support you need to find the right product/pricing for your home. Thanks so much for choosing to shop with Homeclick!

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: May 4, 2017

I worked with the sales representative, Steve, and was able to get some pretty good prices with him because he matched what I would get with Ebates. It just worked out. So I returned and kept buying stuff because I was able to get competitive prices and Steve was great to work with. I only go to him when I buy from HomeClick.

I don’t even go online, and just send Steve a list of items I want. And if the product's not on the website but HomeClick has it, I know he’ll carry it and can usually get the product. So then, I’ll just work right with him to purchase the items. We recently built two houses and I decorated them. So it was large orders, and I sent Steve an Excel spreadsheet. He would get back to me with the price that he can offer. And if it was the pricing I was looking for, I would tell him to place the order. Then he would order it and if I had any problems, I would call him and he was always very helpful in resolving any issues. The quality of the products has been great. I’ve been very happy with HomeClick and it’s been a great experience.

Verified ReviewerVerified Buyer

I’ve ordered from Homeclick twice. The product cost, quality and availability was comparable with other stores. I also found a coupon. They were quick with delivery and the products were what they said. I was happy with the experience and would order from them again. I would also recommend them.

Hi Sonia,

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: April 28, 2017

While I am very pleased with the prompt shipping of my order, I am dissatisfied with what I purchased. I relied on your sales help to guide me on what features I should consider when selecting a specific Toto toilet. I specifically asked what concerns other customers had. I was not advised there is almost no water in the bowl and therefore what goes into the toilet goes onto the solid surface of the bowl, not suspended in water as in normal toilets. This important information about this particular toilet should have been shared when I asked for feature comparison with the other toilet I was attempting to compare to.

Hi Tina,

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: April 25, 2017

Homeclick had good shipping deals. I called them the next morning and they responded fast and said that the shipping would be super fast so I went with them. The online ordering process was smooth. They called me the next morning because the credit card information didn't align because it was my husband's credit card and not the order that's under my name. They wanted to make sure that the credit card information was correct and there was no mistake. We ordered two desks and one of the desks arrived damaged. I reached out to them and sent two pictures over. They again responded fast and asked for a little bit more information, like the size of the damage, and more pictures including the delivery box.

I sent in all the information they requested and within 24 hours I received an email that they would send a new table. I haven't heard back since then. That just happened last week and it takes a while to deliver the table but they already sent the tracking number. It has an order number and an expected ship date. I haven't received it yet but everything has been great. The customer service reps were super friendly, very nice and knowledgeable. They were very responsive and they went above and beyond. I would recommend them.

Hi Anna,

Homeclick.com Team

Original review: April 24, 2017

The website clearly advertises free shipping and returns. If shipped as freight that is not true but there was no warning at the time the order was placed. If sent freight it is left at curb. While HomeClick did finally pay for movers to bring into my home it still was inconvenient. Then the item had a broken shelf. Instead of ordering just a replacement piece they were going to send a whole new unit which would have started the freight fiasco all over again. I was able to get the replacement piece FREE from the manufacturer. Not an organized company.

Hi Cyndy,

Original review: April 23, 2017

The representative was very helpful and we received an excellent price on three Toto SoftClose toilet seats. They arrived well packaged and very quickly. We are well pleased with the quality of the product and the service of HomeClick.

Hi Karen,

Original review: April 23, 2017

It was easy to place my order (George Kovacs Swing-arm wall light) and the 2 lamps arrived within a few days, sooner than expected. The quality of the product appears to be excellent (installed one week ago). The only downside of the lamp, as noted in one or two reviews, is that the on button stays brightly lit when the lamp is turned off, causing an unattractive and sleep disruptive orange light.

Hi Patricia,

Original review: April 22, 2017

The item (Butler bench) is not at all as it appears in the picture. The legs appear to be a graceful cabriole. In reality, the legs are broad, heavy and badly carved. The feet are unfinished with a tiny round metal ball attached off center. The fabric is attractive but badly installed. One end is pulled askew. Returning such a large, heavy piece of furniture is a hassle. I gave it to Good Will.

Hi Michael,

Original review: April 22, 2017

My desk was easy to order and was delivered on time! The price was excellent as well. I also like going to your store in Lakewood, NJ, where I can speak with a sales representative. I will definitely order from HomeClick again.

Hi Lory,

The Homeclick.com Team

Original review: April 15, 2017

I ordered two Hunter 60" ceiling fans from HomeClick and was very surprised by how quickly they arrived! The fans are a replacement for two 52" fans and I haven't had them installed yet. I will be recommending Homeclick.com to friends and will definitely check them out the next time I am looking for quality and great customer service!

Hi Elma,

The Homeclick.com Team

Original review: April 14, 2017

Very positive experience. Customer service was very helpful and knowledgeable. We are very satisfied with our new sink. We are very appreciative that we could purchase just the top part. It saved us lot of money... I will definitely recommend your site to our friends and family. Thank you!

Hi Scott,

The Homeclick.com Team

Original review: April 10, 2017

It was a pleasant experience. Piano lamp is great... Love it... Everything I expected and wanted it to be. It was delivered timely and in great condition. Really is a beautiful lamp and gives off a lot of light. Very happy with the purchase.

HomeClick Company Profile