3.54/5
  • 1 star
Based on 179 ratings submitted in the last yearSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

ConsumerAffairs Accredited Brand

Since 2000, HomeClick has been a one-stop shopping resource for brand name home essentials. HomeClick provides a wide variety of products at affordable prices. We specialize in bathroom, indoor and outdoor, lighting, and appliances. Our goal is to offer products that will help renovate your home the way you want at a lower price. Our experts will guide you through the process. Visit our website today!

A+BBB Rating
Read More Read More
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Dec. 5, 2017

274 HomeClick Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

I placed an order on 10/21 and $1133.10 payment was taken same day. Product: Empire Comfort Systems: Empire Comfort Systems 30" 4 Piece Birch Log Set with Intermittent Pilot Vent Free Burner - LS-30B2-VFSE, Choose Gas Type: Natural Gas. The order confirmation estimated to ship on or before 11/13/2017. I have reached out via email and tried calling their customer service @ 888-837-5313 multiple times with no response, and no one ever answering via their customer service number. Either they are a scam or have the worst customer service ever.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Dec. 4, 2017

Ordered lights for my gates outside in September. Received 5 of the 7. Contacted them two months ago and they said, lights are on back order for Nov.13, 2017. It is now December 4th, and still no lights. I have tried to call the 800 number, and get a recording, no one answers? Also sent several emails, and no answer? Have they gone out of business? I need an answer, or my money back. This is ridiculous.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2017

Ordered 5 months ago and kept getting delays. Still waiting and they do not respond to email or web inquiries. Call their phone and it says hours are 9-5 and then hangs up. I still do not have product and don't know if I should order from somewhere else or if it will ship. Now contacting my credit card company but still will have to wait for months to get goods from someone else. Making it worse, HomeClick wasn't even the best price, I bought from them because they said they could deliver.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2017

I placed an order on October 21 and the light fixture was to ship by October 31. I've still not received my light fixture but they have my money. I do not get a response from emails and no one answers the phone during their normal hours.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2017

If I could give zero stars or negative stars, I would! I ordered 4 bar stools on October 18th and was told they would ship on October 20th. It's November 21st and I have not received them. I've submitted inquiries through the website, sent emails and called several phone numbers and selected all the options only to be disconnected. I also left messages for the President, VP Operations and CFO all with no response. I will be contacting the BBB and considering legal action. Absolutely disgusted and quite frankly find it hard to believe there could be any positive reviews of this company - they must also be a scam.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HomeClick?

Original review: Nov. 19, 2017

Bought light fixtures for my newly built garage and had an electrician install them. We noticed immediately that one of the lights was faulty and called HomeClick. There was no response. Called using a different option... Again no one picked up. Sent multiple emails... No response. Tried calling and emailing them on different days multiple times, no response again!

PLEASE BE WARNED. HOMECLICK OFFERS ZERO AFTER SALES SERVICE! The website promises free/prepaid returns within 30 days of receipt but that is an untrue claim in my experience. Now the other light fixture has also developed a fault. I’m so disappointed with this company and urge you to purchase from a different site or risk purchasing items and have no recourse.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2017

HomeClick delivered a piece of furniture within one week of ordering. The only issue was the box. It came in was destroyed and there was damage to the piece of furniture. I took pictures the same day it was received and sent to HomeClick without any response whatsoever since. I've tried to call at various time of day and when you press suggested # no answer. I've sent more emails with photos, still no response. Last resort, purchased through PayPal and they have also attempted to contact seller. All has been done within 10 day window of attempting contact and 30 day of returning. Box that furniture has been garbage due to be non salvageable to use as a shipping container.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

I ordered chairs from HomeClick and realized I ordered the wrong ones. The delivery came as expected and I was able to return them with no problem. I was charged for the correct ones in October and given a ship date of the middle of October. They have not arrived and now when I call their 888 number I go through the options and am disconnected every time before an agent answers. Have they gone out of business? I paid over $1300 for the chairs.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

I ordered 7 outdoor lights from HomeClick. 5 of the 7 arrived with broken glass and one was bent. I have been trying for 3 weeks to get return labels for the items so I could send them back and get new ones sent. I will now be returning all of them. I have sent them 4 emails filling out their RA # Request form. Then I started calling the company. Every time I call you get a recording stating their business hours then nothing. I am calling during business hours and After the message the phones hangs up. No person to talk to no matter what button you push. Now I am calling my charge card to dispute the bill since I can get no help in returning items. Maybe this will get their attention. I will NEVER order from HomeClick again.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

I place an order back in early October and received a shipping date of November 3rd and still do not have my product but they charged my credit card. I have called Customer Service over 10 times and emailed 3 times and never received a response. The Company does not answer the phones. I even called and left a message to the Director of Merchandising and sent an email and he never responded. I am now going to file a complaint to the Better Business Bureau and contact a lawyer. What a scam.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2017

I Googled and I saw that HomeClick had a product that nobody else has. I emailed customer service at one point because it took forever to ship my package. They responded back with a tracking number which wasn’t in the system for three or four days after that.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

Bought a light fixture and it came missing a part. Emailed them through their site on 10/14/17 and never got a response. Called them twice in the ensuing 2 weeks speaking to 3 different people who assured me the missing part was going to be mailed to me. Because I had not received it as of a week ago, I tried calling them again but their phone message no matter what option you choose only plays the same informational message about what their operating hours are, never allows you to leave a phone message and just disconnects the call. I have emailed them through their site twice over the last week with no response either. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

I went with HomeClick for a jar hardware. Their price was cheaper and at that time it was free shipping. I searched for the hardware I was looking for and then I entered in the quantity that I wanted. And then, I checked out with PayPal instead of with a credit card. That helped because if it's not a well-known company, I don’t use them unless they offer PayPal as an option because I don’t want to enter in my credit card information in a website I'm not familiar with. Overall, it was a good experience because the hardware came when it said it was going to come and I got everything I ordered. I was happy. I would definitely go back and buy from them again.

Original review: Nov. 9, 2017

I've called three times on three different days and no one ever answers the phone. I've submitted the form on the website twice and no one has responded. I only have 30 days to return the item and the clock is ticking. This is the worst customer service I've experienced. I should've bought these on Amazon.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2017

aAs a General Contractor, I often purchase items and materials online. I ordered 5 Downlights for $720.00 which my customer showed interest in. They were listed as "In stock" with shipping within 24 hours. Two weeks later, I have yet to receive an email confirmation, let alone, the lights. The Customer Service Number is useless as all I get is a recording without an option for leaving a message. I have tried 10 times. Nor do they return my emails. My job is now delayed 1 week. I will need to try for a refund from PayPal. DO NOT shop with Homeclick!

Original review: Nov. 7, 2017

I ordered a large canvas Wall Art. It was delivered and the box looked normal. When we opened the box, there was a lot of packing around the canvas, but when we open everything up, we found a severely damaged canvas. The wooden frame was completely broken and the canvas ruined. I emailed: customer service@homeclick.com along with three detailed photos and received no response. I have tried numerous times to call the customer service phone and all you ever get is a recorded message giving their business hours and email address.

You don't even get a chance to leave a message. There is no way to reach anyone at this company. I paid $237.49 for this Wall Art and it looks like I am out of luck. They advertise good service, free shipping & free returns but it is impossible to reach anyone. The product I bought was: Uttermost Muted Silhouette Canvas Art - 41907. An experience like this makes you not want to order anything online. I have emailed every place on their website and called the only phone # that they give you. I don't know what to do to get a refund!

Original review: Nov. 6, 2017

I ordered two of an item by mistake and therefore am trying to return one. I received an email saying that a return label would be emailed to me in a follow-up email, but I have not received that return label yet. That was about 2 weeks ago. Last Friday and today (Monday) I have been calling customer service during their stated business hours but all I get is the recording which repeats their business hours, says "have a good day", and hangs up the connection. I am not sure what's going on and am quite concerned and upset.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2017

I ordered a dining room chandelier from HomeClick at the end of August and have received 4 emails informing me of additional delays in shipment. I tried calling customer service about 10 times last Mon-Fri and was not able to reach a real person. I also emailed multiple times with no response. They have already charged my credit card for the order ($1,800) and I am attempting to cancel the order due to multiple delays. Beginning to think this company is fraudulent.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2017

As a Seller - Supplier with a contract with HomeClick I am very disappointed. They simply refuse to pay their invoices. AND, good luck getting any response from them. All my calls and e-mails have been ignored since June.

Original review: Nov. 4, 2017

Purchased a Visual Comfort Gramercy chandelier (CHC5373GI) from HomeClick. The gold was flaking off. Immediately called HomeClick. I told Frank the chandelier was defective & I'd like an exchange. He said no problem... & to just send a photo, which I did. Several days later a HomeClick shipping company called to say he couldnt pick up The chandelier until HomeClick provides him with a Bill of Lading. I have emailed Frank & HomeClick multiple times... & left Frank multiple voice mails requesting Bill of Lading. No one has responded. No one answers their phones. I am in limbo. I will NEVER purchase from HomeClick again. It's not worth the aggravation.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2017

On July 11th, I ordered a vanity from HomeClick. Maybe it was my mistake in ordering from a company I had never heard of, but their website had OK reviews. They said the order would ship in August. They charged my credit card (almost 3k) and proceeded to provide no shipment information about my order, so I contacted them and they reissued another ship date a few weeks later. This happened 6 times. I had to seek an explanation each time and received a vague estimate a few weeks away.

It is now November and I have still not received my order or a refund of my money. From what I've read online, others have had similar issues and cancelled their orders. I have asked for a refund three times and have not heard back from the customer service rep I was emailing with or through my inquiry at their website. I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and at this point, I just hope I get my money back. I think this website is a scam. Do not order from them.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2017

On October 21st, I placed an order with HomeClick since they had the best price on what I wanted. I had never heard of them, but in my years of online shopping I didn't think that mattered. Let me tell you something... it matters. About 6 days later, the item was in my home. I unboxed it (a small accent chest) and to my disappointment it had a bunch of scuffs and weird defects around the drawers. I quickly contacted them, sent photos, and requested (weird that you have to "request" a shipping label manually) a shipping label to return this as I obviously am not going to spend my money on a damaged/defective item. A week goes by, and after many emails (only from me) and over a dozen attempted calls to their phone line that seems to not even honor its operating hours, I still have not received one email or call from Homeclick about this.

At this point I feel like they scammed me out of my money and sent me something damaged to get it off their hands since the item is no longer being sold on their website. I honestly can't believe that this happens and that some businesses run this way. I can't even express how robbed I feel of my money. It's not like I can even use the item. So I'm out $165 of my hard earned money and stuck with an item I don't want because they can't offer the most basic customer service. Really disappointing and DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. Pay the little extra at a reputable business and don't make my mistake.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2017

This is my first negative review on any company but feel that this is justified. Mid August we ordered two wall sconces from HomeClick. Because our electrician could not fit us in until now, we did not realize that they were built entirely crooked. We contacted this company three times. I am even willing to live with one as it is not as bad as the other.

They have ignored each email. This was the most recent one I sent: "Hi This is my third email and I am close to writing a very negative review. Our electrician just mounted these sconces and after we noticed that they looked terrible on the wall because there was no position that looked straight. He showed us that the sconce faceplate and lamp holder bar are completely misaligned in opposite directions. When he tried to loosen the nut on the back of the face plate to adjust the lamp bar the nut would not budge.

Both sconces that we bought are like this but one is much worse. I can live with one of them but the other one is absolutely unusable for us in this way because they look so bad on the wall. We would have expected as a basic quality check this would have been straight. What can you do to replace at least one of these sconces with ones that have the lamp holder bars aligned properly? I am attaching pics." (Yes I warn anyone who is about to buy from them! Buy from anyone else even if the cost is more.)

Original review: Nov. 2, 2017

I bought a 300.00$ fixture 3 weeks ago. I received it damaged. I needed to call and email many times to get the label to return it. I finally got it and returned back by Fedex. And now: no more answer. I tried to call many times every day for a week and emails. NOTHING!!! DON'T DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!

Original review: Oct. 31, 2017

I placed a order for 2 Flower Aquariums and the semi-rubber plastic seal that holds water from leaking, actually was defective and 1 of them had 1 pinhole and the other had 3 pinholes. I tried to contact homeclick.com by phone using the several different departments in their company and received the same recording, it states the hours of normal operation and then cuts you off after saying: "Have a nice day!" I called several times on Friday, and on Saturday, left a email on Sunday, after not receiving a response I sent a second email on Monday asking if they were out of business and also tried calling again with the same result. This is Tuesday and I called again and guess what? That's right nothing again! That's why I'm here now to let everyone know what irresponsible pieces of ** corporation they are, if you value your money then don't order from them! That is if they answer!

Original review: Oct. 31, 2017

Customer service very courteous and helpful on telephone. Item arrived promptly and in excellent condition. Great price and free shipping. Have not yet had a chance to use. Item is exactly as described and shown in pictures. Was my first purchase from you and you did a great job.

Original review: Oct. 30, 2017

THINK TWICE BEFORE USING THIS COMPANY! I ordered an outdoor light fixture that never arrived. I called the "customer service" phone number, but no one answers... it's just a recording stating their business hours and giving the option of sending an email. So I sent an email requesting status, but never got a response. With so many online retailers, there are more reputable and reliable companies to chose from. HomeClick is not a company I would trust to deliver a product!

Original review: Oct. 30, 2017

It was a combination of the price and HomeClick having a guarantee that made me buy from them. I called and spoke with someone on the phone to get my questions answered. Overall, it was a good and easy experience. I’ve used them again since.

Original review: Oct. 24, 2017

I ordered my replacement shade for my fan from HomeClick. The description was kind of vague and it didn't say that it didn't have a neck so as much as I love it, it didn't fit and I had to return it. I was saddened to return them. But the whole process for ordering was a piece of cake. I didn't have to go to the store and look. I clicked on the Tiffany shades and they were there. They have nice products and I have to go back and see if they have something else that will fit my fan. I would recommend HomeClick.

Original review: Oct. 20, 2017

FYI, I still have not received this item... I ordered a Shaw Farmhouse Sink for a kitchen remodel. I received a tracking number with an expected delivery date. So I schedule contractors to install the sink. They sent the wrong item, it was a sink rack that weighed 4 lbs. I am not sure how someone could not realize something was amiss when a porcelain kitchen sink order was only 4 lbs. It was scheduled and arrived on a Saturday. So I waited until Monday when their customer service was open, they were very apologetic and said the item was in stock they would get it out within 24 hrs, send me a new tracking number and it would arrive the following Friday.

It is Thursday, sink is supposed to arrive tomorrow, and I have not yet received the tracking number yet so I call back. The sink has not been shipped yet so again I have to reschedule contractors and delay the remodel, which is costing me money. When I first hear this, I use an expletive word on the phone because I was so angry and frustrated. I get an indignant lecture on the morals of language from the customer service rep rather than focusing on my problem. I wish he had spent as much energy on trying to resolve the situation. The entire second experience they acted as if they were being put out and I was an inconvenience to them. This was not a cheap item, $1,300.

I so wish that I had the schedule to cancel my order and take my business elsewhere. They should have at least offered to pay for an expedited shipping option but they didn't. If you are buying any item for a remodel or new build where you are working to a construction schedule and planning on expected delivery you really should shop somewhere else.

HomeClick Company Information