Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.39/5

Since 2000, HomeClick has been a one-stop shopping resource for brand name home essentials. HomeClick provides a wide variety of products at affordable prices. We specialize in bathroom, indoor and outdoor, lighting, and appliances. Our goal is to offer products that will help renovate your home the way you want at a lower price. Our experts will guide you through the process. Visit our website today!

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

HomeClick Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HomeClick?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about HomeClick?

Original review: June 29, 2020

I received my item in a timely fashion and my money was taken from my account quickly. HOWEVER!!!! The light didn't work for my space...it was too small. So I promptly entered the information to receive a return shipping label. I understand the COVID virus has delayed and caused issues with people working so I waited 2-3 days before calling or emailing. It has now been over 15 days since I started the return process and I have never received a shipping label or email giving me instructions to return. I have been on hold over 1 hour with no one to pick up. I have been waiting 5 days plus for a return phone call for my place in line. I have sent 4 emails asking for information and left numerous voicemail messages for someone to call me.

I am furious and looking for a way to get my $305.00 returned to me. I wouldn't be so worried and upset if the amount of money was small but I can't let my $305 go. If there is anyone out there that can help me with getting in touch with them? Should I just return the item myself w/ no shipping label? Afraid if I do I will be left without a refund or a product.

Original review: April 12, 2018

Homeclick is in bankruptcy and sold their business to 1stoplighting which claims to not have information on orders from Homeclick. Though the only problem is a missing bag of hardware they claim that they cannot contact the manufacturer of the table, Vig Furniture, because they don't have the "data" from Homeclick. They hope to get the data from Homeclick in a few months at which time they might contact me. The email address online for Homeclick customer service is defunct. The email for their purchaser is 1stoplighting.com. I already tried to contact Vig furniture and they referred me back to the defunct Homeclick. See attached assembly instructions. I need parts C, D, and E.

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 31, 2018

I have been trying for days to talk to a customer service agent to no avail. The same phone message plays over and over. No one answers emails. I agree with the other reviewer... makes me feel this is a scam.

Original review: Dec. 5, 2017

I placed an order on 10/21 and $1133.10 payment was taken same day. Product: Empire Comfort Systems: Empire Comfort Systems 30" 4 Piece Birch Log Set with Intermittent Pilot Vent Free Burner - LS-30B2-VFSE, Choose Gas Type: Natural Gas. The order confirmation estimated to ship on or before 11/13/2017. I have reached out via email and tried calling their customer service @ 888-837-5313 multiple times with no response, and no one ever answering via their customer service number. Either they are a scam or have the worst customer service ever.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2017

Ordered lights for my gates outside in September. Received 5 of the 7. Contacted them two months ago and they said, lights are on back order for Nov.13, 2017. It is now December 4th, and still no lights. I have tried to call the 800 number, and get a recording, no one answers? Also sent several emails, and no answer? Have they gone out of business? I need an answer, or my money back. This is ridiculous.

Original review: Dec. 4, 2017

Ordered 5 months ago and kept getting delays. Still waiting and they do not respond to email or web inquiries. Call their phone and it says hours are 9-5 and then hangs up. I still do not have product and don't know if I should order from somewhere else or if it will ship. Now contacting my credit card company but still will have to wait for months to get goods from someone else. Making it worse, HomeClick wasn't even the best price, I bought from them because they said they could deliver.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2017

I placed an order on October 21 and the light fixture was to ship by October 31. I've still not received my light fixture but they have my money. I do not get a response from emails and no one answers the phone during their normal hours.

Original review: Nov. 21, 2017

If I could give zero stars or negative stars, I would! I ordered 4 bar stools on October 18th and was told they would ship on October 20th. It's November 21st and I have not received them. I've submitted inquiries through the website, sent emails and called several phone numbers and selected all the options only to be disconnected. I also left messages for the President, VP Operations and CFO all with no response. I will be contacting the BBB and considering legal action. Absolutely disgusted and quite frankly find it hard to believe there could be any positive reviews of this company - they must also be a scam.

Original review: Nov. 19, 2017

Bought light fixtures for my newly built garage and had an electrician install them. We noticed immediately that one of the lights was faulty and called HomeClick. There was no response. Called using a different option... Again no one picked up. Sent multiple emails... No response. Tried calling and emailing them on different days multiple times, no response again!

PLEASE BE WARNED. HOMECLICK OFFERS ZERO AFTER SALES SERVICE! The website promises free/prepaid returns within 30 days of receipt but that is an untrue claim in my experience. Now the other light fixture has also developed a fault. I’m so disappointed with this company and urge you to purchase from a different site or risk purchasing items and have no recourse.

Original review: Nov. 18, 2017

HomeClick delivered a piece of furniture within one week of ordering. The only issue was the box. It came in was destroyed and there was damage to the piece of furniture. I took pictures the same day it was received and sent to HomeClick without any response whatsoever since. I've tried to call at various time of day and when you press suggested # no answer. I've sent more emails with photos, still no response. Last resort, purchased through PayPal and they have also attempted to contact seller. All has been done within 10 day window of attempting contact and 30 day of returning. Box that furniture has been garbage due to be non salvageable to use as a shipping container.

HomeClick Company Information