2. Shopping
  3. Deal Websites

Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.40/5

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

HDAccessory.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HDAccessory.com?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about HDAccessory.com?

Original review: Sept. 26, 2019

You had better make sure they don't send/sell you a defective product when you order because it is now your problem. They will not exchange it or refund you even though it was their product that was JUNK!!!! No case should fall apart when you first put it on your phone! I have emailed them repeatedly and no matter what their return and exchange policy says they can sell you crap and you CANNOT get your money back unless you are ok with maybe half. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY AT ALL!

Original review: Sept. 24, 2019

Phone case was cheap. Paid $7 for first class shipping for it to arrive by a certain date. Missed that date and was delivered late. When I politely explain how that messed up my plans a little and asked if there was anything they can do, they were rude to me. Said and I quote "It is no longer a problem as the item has indeed arrived within the time frame." Very disappointing.. I will not order from them again.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2019

I purchased a phone case for a new phone I was supposed to be purchasing. However, I was not able to be home to sign for the phone when delivered. I tried to send back the phone case (which by the way was cheaply made) and they told me that I might have to pay a "restocking fee". So they would have the option to charge me more money when I returned it. Not very good customer service if you ask me.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2019

I was very worried after placing two orders with HD Accessories because I read the reviews after I placed my orders. I was pleasantly surprised. I ordered a phone case and a wireless headset. Both of my orders were shipped promptly and were in brand new perfect order. I do not write many reviews but felt this one was necessary.

Original review: July 10, 2019

I purchased a cell phone holder for my car. The instant I assembled it, the item broke. The tiny screw that holds the top piece to the bottom piece pulled out and is stripped. I sent an email to the company, didn't hear back. I emailed again, this time they asked for photos, which I sent immediately. That was 1-1/2 months ago and I still haven't heard back from them. I would not recommend this company for any purchases.

Original review: June 26, 2019

Ordered few items from the imposter company HDAccessory, first of all I only received half of my order and then the items which I did get were all faulty and defective. I tried communicating with the crooks who are working there and only can be reached by email because they know what kind of scheme they are operating but to no avail since they dont want to refund my money nor they want to at least take responsibility for their awful service.

So I'm contacting the Better Business of California and the most important thing getting in touch with the Attorney General's office so they can put them out of business asap. That way they dont hurt any other customers. I urge all the customers of this bad name company to take the same steps and contact the Attorney General's office of California to let them know what a sham this company is. That way they can shut them down. So let's get together and combat this nuisance and get them what they deserve.

Original review: March 19, 2019

I bought few items for my car and phone. The phone accessories didn't fit mine so I decided to return. I don't mind payment for the shipping costs but the company took their time to process the refund. Their policy is... they can take 5 days to "post" return item to my account. For god sake 5 days? Just to write down the date? And then after that it takes them 14-30 days to process a refund. 14-30 days to credit refund with one stroke of key? I have never seen any company located in the US operate this way and still survive!! Customers beware of HDACCESSORY WEBSITE!!

Original review: March 14, 2019

I ordered 3 items only received 2. I have emailed them 3 times now and no response. I have requested the item first with no response and now I am requesting my money back. I know it's not a lot of money for it but if you buy something you should get the product. I will never order from them again. Seems like a shady company to me. DON'T ORDER FROM THIS FAKE COMPANY!!!

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

HDAccessory is a BOGUS COMPANY. I ordered a cell phone protective case from them on a Saturday morning. Got an email later that afternoon telling me that my order had been processed and was given a tracking number but NO WAY TO TRACK IT. No way of knowing WHO will be shipping my product to me. No phone number offered to provide a human being to talk to about my order. Left an email, asking had my order been shipped. It is now Tuesday afternoon and STILL no response from them. I paid for my order with my ATM/debit card. Finally found a phone number for them and I called it but an automated voice came on and told me that "This number has been disconnected or is no longer in service." DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS BOGUS COMPANY! If you do, it will be at your own risk.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2018

I bought several items for an iPhone 8. The case, built to military specs, broke the first week I had it. Then one day in WalMart I put my phone in the military grade holster. Thank God I looked down, because I didn't hear it, the phone was on the ground and the case was in pieces. I ordered car chargers that came with the wrong cable. Beware, By the time you pay to return the item, their mistake, and pay a restocking fee it's not worth the hassle. Beware of inexpensive merchandise, JUNK. This is a classic example of why you purchase locally. It would have been better customer service to replace the cables, less than $3 their cost. Make your purchase local and not deal with the internet. Recently, I haven't had a positive experience with anyone, but this company, you've been warned!

HDAccessory.com Company Information