Looking for a deal website?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

3.21/5

HDAccessory.com Reviews

Original review: March 19, 2019

I bought few items for my car and phone. The phone accessories didn't fit mine so I decided to return. I don't mind payment for the shipping costs but the company took their time to process the refund. Their policy is... they can take 5 days to "post" return item to my account. For god sake 5 days? Just to write down the date? And then after that it takes them 14-30 days to process a refund. 14-30 days to credit refund with one stroke of key? I have never seen any company located in the US operate this way and still survive!! Customers beware of HDACCESSORY WEBSITE!!

Original review: March 14, 2019

I ordered 3 items only received 2. I have emailed them 3 times now and no response. I have requested the item first with no response and now I am requesting my money back. I know it's not a lot of money for it but if you buy something you should get the product. I will never order from them again. Seems like a shady company to me. DON'T ORDER FROM THIS FAKE COMPANY!!!

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

HDAccessory is a BOGUS COMPANY. I ordered a cell phone protective case from them on a Saturday morning. Got an email later that afternoon telling me that my order had been processed and was given a tracking number but NO WAY TO TRACK IT. No way of knowing WHO will be shipping my product to me. No phone number offered to provide a human being to talk to about my order. Left an email, asking had my order been shipped. It is now Tuesday afternoon and STILL no response from them. I paid for my order with my ATM/debit card. Finally found a phone number for them and I called it but an automated voice came on and told me that "This number has been disconnected or is no longer in service." DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS BOGUS COMPANY! If you do, it will be at your own risk.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2018

I bought several items for an iPhone 8. The case, built to military specs, broke the first week I had it. Then one day in WalMart I put my phone in the military grade holster. Thank God I looked down, because I didn't hear it, the phone was on the ground and the case was in pieces. I ordered car chargers that came with the wrong cable. Beware, By the time you pay to return the item, their mistake, and pay a restocking fee it's not worth the hassle. Beware of inexpensive merchandise, JUNK. This is a classic example of why you purchase locally. It would have been better customer service to replace the cables, less than $3 their cost. Make your purchase local and not deal with the internet. Recently, I haven't had a positive experience with anyone, but this company, you've been warned!

Original review: Dec. 11, 2018

I ordered 2 phone cases on 12/3/2018, after I made the purchase I read the reviews. I stopped after 10 or so and got concerned about my order, to the point of considering it a lost cause. I emailed customer service to let them know of my concern and they responded quickly letting me know the 2 cases would arrive on 12/10/2018. They arrived and I am very satisfied with the service. I feel bad for those who have had difficulty but thought I needed to add a positive word for the job they did.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HDAccessory.com?

Original review: May 29, 2018

Never received order and the funny thing is it's been over a month to where I forgot about it until I received an email offering specials? I contacted them via email but no response. I tracked the order and it states left on or in a mailbox? Well not my mailbox and nowhere around it but my box is across the street from my house and no one has advised me they received any of my mail. NOT happy at all. I want the order or a full refund.

Original review: May 1, 2018

Ordered 2 screen protectors and a cell phone cover. Order did not arrive in a timely manner. 15 days. Everything contained in the order was wrong. Sent email to request return info and weeks later I received a response asking for my cell phone model #. Sent all pertinent info and after 2 weeks I got a return ship #. Already it's been 30 days past my order receive date. Resolved that I made a bad choice and lost money. If there was a negative number of stars, they would get it.

Original review: April 28, 2018

Bought a power bank, listed as compatible with all iPhones. Built in charging arm, only fits iPhone 8. I got an RMA # and sent item back for a refund. They said they never received it. I wouldn't have had to send back if the listing was correct. Won't be doing business here again. For those looking for the hard to find phone number of this business - (562) 692-8883.

Original review: April 21, 2018

I've contacted them numerous times just to see if I can exchange a cell phone cover since I ordered one for the S7 and forgot I have an S7 Edge. I was merely asking whether I can exchange it. Pretty sure this is some shabby backroom operation, so I guess I'm stuck with it.

Original review: March 28, 2018

Three attempts to acquire an RMA # required for return of an item have gone unanswered. Since email is the only way listed for communication with HD Accessory, this is particularly frustrating! I've learned my lesson about doing business with them. Never again.

HDAccessory.com Company Information