2.4/5 (161 ratings)

About HDAccessory.com

HDAccessory.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HDAccessory.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about HDAccessory.com?

Original review: Oct. 18, 2019

Case was extremely hard to install on my phone. Holster is cheap feeling and bulky. Overall appearance is cheap looking - funny how the picture online looked better almost as if HD copies other brands and remakes with cheap plastic? I cannot prove that and am not claiming that to be true, just saying that is my impression. My main complaint is the case is so thick my cell phone will not charge on my wireless charger.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2019

I bought a phone case for a galaxy s10 plus. It broke after only three weeks of normal use. I email them and they offered to sell me another one. Why would I want to repurchase an item that only lasts for three weeks and why would I want to repurchase from a company that doesn't stand behind their products. Very disappointed in the product and the customer service.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2019

I ordered this product for my Samsung S8 and the case was fine, but the screen protector is very narrow. It doesn't "protect" the entire screen. I called customer service today and the gentleman said it is how the manufacturer makes the screen protectors. He said they are designed not to meet the edges. I told him what is the point of a screen protector if it doesn't "protect" the entire screen. I told him I was not happy and wanted to speak to someone else. He said if I was unhappy I could return the entire product for a refund. All I want is a screen protector that actually fits the entire screen. It does not list on their website that the screen protector is narrow. It is very misleading. Looking to purchase a screen protector from another vendor. I will not be a returning customer!

Original review: Oct. 3, 2019

NEVER ORDER FROM HD ACCESSORY! I placed an order for two iPhone 8PLUS cases. HD sent me a confirmation email which referenced item numbers different from what I ordered. Their reference numbers were for iPhone 7/8, not for the 8Plus. I reply emailed them just a few hours later but the items were already shipped, and my credit card already charged. In their same message, they assured me the items they shipped were in fact for the PLUS model. They LIED.

I accepted the package because the SIZE of the packaging was AS IF for an iPhone 8Plus. But the actual contents were for an iPhone 7/8, not for the larger 8Plus. HD Accessory gave me a return authorization but did NOT credit shipping costs in either direction. A $24 sale cost ME over $11. For their mistake. When I emailed support@hdaccessory a request for shipping cost reimbursement, my email was returned. Oh, and their website still has the same "3 days only sale" running since early Sept. I say this is kind of business operations is FRAUD - Big time.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2019

You had better make sure they don't send/sell you a defective product when you order because it is now your problem. They will not exchange it or refund you even though it was their product that was JUNK!!!! No case should fall apart when you first put it on your phone! I have emailed them repeatedly and no matter what their return and exchange policy says they can sell you crap and you CANNOT get your money back unless you are ok with maybe half. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY AT ALL!

Original review: Sept. 24, 2019

Phone case was cheap. Paid $7 for first class shipping for it to arrive by a certain date. Missed that date and was delivered late. When I politely explain how that messed up my plans a little and asked if there was anything they can do, they were rude to me. Said and I quote "It is no longer a problem as the item has indeed arrived within the time frame." Very disappointing.. I will not order from them again.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2019

I purchased a phone case for a new phone I was supposed to be purchasing. However, I was not able to be home to sign for the phone when delivered. I tried to send back the phone case (which by the way was cheaply made) and they told me that I might have to pay a "restocking fee". So they would have the option to charge me more money when I returned it. Not very good customer service if you ask me.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2019

I was very worried after placing two orders with HD Accessories because I read the reviews after I placed my orders. I was pleasantly surprised. I ordered a phone case and a wireless headset. Both of my orders were shipped promptly and were in brand new perfect order. I do not write many reviews but felt this one was necessary.

Original review: July 10, 2019

I purchased a cell phone holder for my car. The instant I assembled it, the item broke. The tiny screw that holds the top piece to the bottom piece pulled out and is stripped. I sent an email to the company, didn't hear back. I emailed again, this time they asked for photos, which I sent immediately. That was 1-1/2 months ago and I still haven't heard back from them. I would not recommend this company for any purchases.

Original review: June 26, 2019

Ordered few items from the imposter company HDAccessory, first of all I only received half of my order and then the items which I did get were all faulty and defective. I tried communicating with the crooks who are working there and only can be reached by email because they know what kind of scheme they are operating but to no avail since they dont want to refund my money nor they want to at least take responsibility for their awful service.

So I'm contacting the Better Business of California and the most important thing getting in touch with the Attorney General's office so they can put them out of business asap. That way they dont hurt any other customers. I urge all the customers of this bad name company to take the same steps and contact the Attorney General's office of California to let them know what a sham this company is. That way they can shut them down. So let's get together and combat this nuisance and get them what they deserve.

Original review: March 19, 2019

I bought few items for my car and phone. The phone accessories didn't fit mine so I decided to return. I don't mind payment for the shipping costs but the company took their time to process the refund. Their policy is... they can take 5 days to "post" return item to my account. For god sake 5 days? Just to write down the date? And then after that it takes them 14-30 days to process a refund. 14-30 days to credit refund with one stroke of key? I have never seen any company located in the US operate this way and still survive!! Customers beware of HDACCESSORY WEBSITE!!

Original review: March 14, 2019

I ordered 3 items only received 2. I have emailed them 3 times now and no response. I have requested the item first with no response and now I am requesting my money back. I know it's not a lot of money for it but if you buy something you should get the product. I will never order from them again. Seems like a shady company to me. DON'T ORDER FROM THIS FAKE COMPANY!!!

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

HDAccessory is a BOGUS COMPANY. I ordered a cell phone protective case from them on a Saturday morning. Got an email later that afternoon telling me that my order had been processed and was given a tracking number but NO WAY TO TRACK IT. No way of knowing WHO will be shipping my product to me. No phone number offered to provide a human being to talk to about my order. Left an email, asking had my order been shipped. It is now Tuesday afternoon and STILL no response from them. I paid for my order with my ATM/debit card. Finally found a phone number for them and I called it but an automated voice came on and told me that "This number has been disconnected or is no longer in service." DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS BOGUS COMPANY! If you do, it will be at your own risk.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2018

I bought several items for an iPhone 8. The case, built to military specs, broke the first week I had it. Then one day in WalMart I put my phone in the military grade holster. Thank God I looked down, because I didn't hear it, the phone was on the ground and the case was in pieces. I ordered car chargers that came with the wrong cable. Beware, By the time you pay to return the item, their mistake, and pay a restocking fee it's not worth the hassle. Beware of inexpensive merchandise, JUNK. This is a classic example of why you purchase locally. It would have been better customer service to replace the cables, less than $3 their cost. Make your purchase local and not deal with the internet. Recently, I haven't had a positive experience with anyone, but this company, you've been warned!

Original review: Dec. 11, 2018

I ordered 2 phone cases on 12/3/2018, after I made the purchase I read the reviews. I stopped after 10 or so and got concerned about my order, to the point of considering it a lost cause. I emailed customer service to let them know of my concern and they responded quickly letting me know the 2 cases would arrive on 12/10/2018. They arrived and I am very satisfied with the service. I feel bad for those who have had difficulty but thought I needed to add a positive word for the job they did.

Original review: May 29, 2018

Never received order and the funny thing is it's been over a month to where I forgot about it until I received an email offering specials? I contacted them via email but no response. I tracked the order and it states left on or in a mailbox? Well not my mailbox and nowhere around it but my box is across the street from my house and no one has advised me they received any of my mail. NOT happy at all. I want the order or a full refund.

Original review: May 1, 2018

Ordered 2 screen protectors and a cell phone cover. Order did not arrive in a timely manner. 15 days. Everything contained in the order was wrong. Sent email to request return info and weeks later I received a response asking for my cell phone model #. Sent all pertinent info and after 2 weeks I got a return ship #. Already it's been 30 days past my order receive date. Resolved that I made a bad choice and lost money. If there was a negative number of stars, they would get it.

Original review: April 28, 2018

Bought a power bank, listed as compatible with all iPhones. Built in charging arm, only fits iPhone 8. I got an RMA # and sent item back for a refund. They said they never received it. I wouldn't have had to send back if the listing was correct. Won't be doing business here again. For those looking for the hard to find phone number of this business - (562) 692-8883.

Original review: April 21, 2018

I've contacted them numerous times just to see if I can exchange a cell phone cover since I ordered one for the S7 and forgot I have an S7 Edge. I was merely asking whether I can exchange it. Pretty sure this is some shabby backroom operation, so I guess I'm stuck with it.

Original review: March 28, 2018

Three attempts to acquire an RMA # required for return of an item have gone unanswered. Since email is the only way listed for communication with HD Accessory, this is particularly frustrating! I've learned my lesson about doing business with them. Never again.

Original review: March 25, 2018

My daughter ordered an iPad cover for my birthday and it arrived damaged. I have contacted this company at least 8 times since January and provided the info that they requested. I was promised a response within 48 hours for each email. Each response took a week or more. I’m still waiting for a replacement which I am not even sure if I am getting one.

Resolution response: April 17, 2018

In fairness and to follow-up (refer to earlier review) I want to report that HDAccessory finally sent me the appropriate item - three screen protectors - in exchange for the ill-fitting one. Perhaps an advantage is that I have been able to talk on at least four occasions with someone - always the same person - directly on the phone (contact number is on website) unlike some others who've reviewed HDA. Also, I was not asking for credit or money back. The additional items - cell phone case and vent holder - work great, especially for the price.

Original review: March 19, 2018

On three occasions HDAccessory has sent ordered items in a speedy enough manner - about a week. The quality is OK and very affordable - the iPhone 8 case actually works much better than the more expensive previous one, i.e., much easier to press buttons. The problem is with a requested exchange to obtain a screen cover that will fit with the case. After going through the requested steps - obtaining the merchandise return no., returning an unopened ill-fitting screen cover and including the receipt/order information - nothing has happened. I have called three times without success. I will be happy to report any new developments since I am going to continue to pester them. We're both in Southern CA.

Original review: March 13, 2018

I received the universal car mount phone holder I ordered in good time but it only lasted a week and after that would not stick to the windshield anymore. Have sent more than 1 email to them (they do not list a phone number) asking for help and not one response back. After seeing everyone else's reviews of their lack of customer service, I highly doubt I will ever see a replacement or my money back! NEVER AGAIN!

Original review: Feb. 7, 2018

I should have read the reviews before I placed my order, so shame on me. I placed my order for 2 cover protector on January 15th 2018. They were not the right size for my phones, And this is when the unprofessional of the customer service show their ASS. I filled out the return form, no response. I contacted customer service by writing to them, no response. It is not a lot of money only 19.04 but I still need my refund. Shoppers beware, shame on them.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2018

I ordered an item from this company and returned it according to their terms within 72 hours of receiving the return authorization. The item arrived at their location on January 22nd. When I inquired as to the status on the 29th (giving them ample time to receive and process the item) they claimed they had not received it and asked if I could provide the tracking information. I provided it as well as the confirmation from USPS that it was delivered to an individual at the address they provided. It is now February 6th and they still have not responded to my last email or processed a refund. This company is running a scam. Providing shoddy goods, poor customer service, and unreasonable terms; and as unreasonable as their terms are, even when you meet them, they choose not to honor them.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2018

I purchased items from HD as Christmas presents! Everything I ordered does not work! I have reached out to them and their customer service is terrible. They won't do anything because it's over there 30 days! I still have my original receipt, and I can't get any more response from them! I have asked for a customer service person to contact me or to give me a phone number to speak to a actual person! No luck so far! BEWARE! DON'T BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!! YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!!!

Original review: Dec. 28, 2017

I ordered a case for my husband's iPhone. It was not the right case. They penalized me for shopping early for Christmas and would not accept the return, or even an exchange because it was more than 30 days. I think this is ridiculous. Do not shop here.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2017

I ordered a phone case and a slim athletic armband for my Galaxy S8 Plus Oct. 27th. They made a shipping label on Oct. 30th. I had to email customer service Nov. 2nd to find out why my products still haven't shipped. That's when they decided to tell me it's because the case I wanted was discontinued and to pick something else. After I did so, I had to pester them to make sure the item I wanted this time was available and when they can finally ship my case. Knowing that I was displeased with the communication and service, I had to wait a whole day to hear back from them to say if what I now wanted was available and babysit the process to make sure I was going to receive it with no further issues. Finally, I received it Nov. 7th. Horrible communication and urgency towards issues such as this. Shopping online should not be this hectic.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

I received 2 Stylo 3 cases on Sept. 15, 2017. One kickstand broke on the 29th and the second one weakened on Oct 1. I requested a replacement first but was denied. They said I didn't report the damage within 10 days. I told them it didn't come damaged, it broke in less than 60 days in which the product is warrantied for. At that point I requested a refund including my shipping and handling fee and was told once again that there was nothing they can do for me because I didn't contact them within the 10-day period of shipping date. They wouldn't accept the fact that it wasn't damaged upon opening the package, it broke undo 15 well before the warranty expired. I would suggest that you tell your parents, your grandparents, your neighbors and your co-workers what rip-offs HDAccessory it's now and probably will be forever.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

I recently purchased 3 charging cords for my iPhone. In less than two weeks, one of the three started to fall apart. I emailed their customer service center and have gotten no response back. I just read where there is no warranty on third party items so my guess would be that I am out of luck. My total purchase was only $10 and I could dispute it with my credit card company but is it worth the effort? Just stay away from this company is my best recommendation to you. No matter how much money you are going to save shopping at this site there is a good chance you will have some type of problem.

HDAccessory.com Company Information