1.21/5
  • 1 star
Based on 56 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

HDAccessory.com

Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Jan. 7, 2018

62 HDAccessory.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: Jan. 7, 2018

I purchased items from HD as Christmas presents! Everything I ordered does not work! I have reached out to them and their customer service is terrible. They won't do anything because it's over there 30 days! I still have my original receipt, and I can't get any more response from them! I have asked for a customer service person to contact me or to give me a phone number to speak to a actual person! No luck so far! BEWARE! DON'T BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!! YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!!!

Original review: Dec. 28, 2017

I ordered a case for my husband's iPhone. It was not the right case. They penalized me for shopping early for Christmas and would not accept the return, or even an exchange because it was more than 30 days. I think this is ridiculous. Do not shop here.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: Nov. 7, 2017

I ordered a phone case and a slim athletic armband for my Galaxy S8 Plus Oct. 27th. They made a shipping label on Oct. 30th. I had to email customer service Nov. 2nd to find out why my products still haven't shipped. That's when they decided to tell me it's because the case I wanted was discontinued and to pick something else. After I did so, I had to pester them to make sure the item I wanted this time was available and when they can finally ship my case. Knowing that I was displeased with the communication and service, I had to wait a whole day to hear back from them to say if what I now wanted was available and babysit the process to make sure I was going to receive it with no further issues. Finally, I received it Nov. 7th. Horrible communication and urgency towards issues such as this. Shopping online should not be this hectic.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

I received 2 Stylo 3 cases on Sept. 15, 2017. One kickstand broke on the 29th and the second one weakened on Oct 1. I requested a replacement first but was denied. They said I didn't report the damage within 10 days. I told them it didn't come damaged, it broke in less than 60 days in which the product is warrantied for. At that point I requested a refund including my shipping and handling fee and was told once again that there was nothing they can do for me because I didn't contact them within the 10-day period of shipping date. They wouldn't accept the fact that it wasn't damaged upon opening the package, it broke undo 15 well before the warranty expired. I would suggest that you tell your parents, your grandparents, your neighbors and your co-workers what rip-offs HDAccessory it's now and probably will be forever.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

I recently purchased 3 charging cords for my iPhone. In less than two weeks, one of the three started to fall apart. I emailed their customer service center and have gotten no response back. I just read where there is no warranty on third party items so my guess would be that I am out of luck. My total purchase was only $10 and I could dispute it with my credit card company but is it worth the effort? Just stay away from this company is my best recommendation to you. No matter how much money you are going to save shopping at this site there is a good chance you will have some type of problem.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HDAccessory.com?

Original review: July 10, 2017

I'm shocked at the bad reviews! I had a wonderful experience. I placed order online and their sales rep Robert called me because he looked at order and thought I ordered something in error. I told him what I was trying to order and he corrected it over the phone for me and said it would be shipped that day (Thursday). On Monday I received package, everything was just as described. I ordered lighted spinners for my kids and they loved them. Will definitely order from them again.

Original review: June 7, 2017

I ordered a case for my iPad Air 2. The case I received was too large for my iPad, which would not click into the case. I made several attempts to contact customer service/returns and have not received a response. There are no contact phone numbers or chat options on their website. The only way to contact this company is by email or by completing the return form. I did both to no avail. Now I have a case that is useless to me.

Original review: May 21, 2017

I ordered an item from HD Accessory but then found the reviews on them, unfortunately too late. I immediately cancelled the order after reading the terrible reviews on them. Not one positive review out of more than 50 of them. I wrote to them immediately after cancelling the order. Which was shortly after placing it and asked them to refund the money. They responded to my emails including the last one on 17 May '17 stating: "An order you recently placed on our website has had its status changed. The status of order # ** is now Refunded." That was on 17 May '17. As of today, 21 May '17 (4 days later), the money has NOT been refunded. I replied to that email and told them the money has not been refunded as of 21 May '17. I await their response. I will add to this complaint after they reply. "If" they reply.

Original review: May 14, 2017

Shopped for an iPad revolving cover for iPad Air 5th generation. After carefully selecting one that met the criteria, I ordered it. A week later I got it, opened the package and it did not feel like the quality of a previous one I was using. The iPad air did not snap in and hold like it should. It was close, but the corners would not grab the iPad. It was useless. Their specs for the product matched my product number on the iPad... Which is a critical element in getting accessories like this. But, it did not function as expected. A wasted purchase.

Original review: May 3, 2017

After repeatedly asking for my refund, I was informed they received my item on 3/24 and it takes them 14/30 days for a refund. It is now May 3rd, have not received my money and wrote many times asking why and they have not responded. This company should be investigated.

Original review: April 26, 2017

Purchased 2 lightning cables for iPads. Both were DOA when plugged in. iPad showed "not charging". Sent emails over 3 day period to different accounts (info, customer support, tech support), NEVER got any response. They are good at charging my credit card but that's all they are good at.

Original review: April 12, 2017

I returned charging cables for a refund. I sent item with a signature receipt which was signed on 2/21/17. I contacted customer service on 3/11/17 & was told they received item on 3/8/17, two weeks after the date on the signature receipt, REALLY! I was also told it would take 14 to 30 business days for a refund. This refund policy is ridiculous. Seems like a deterrent for requesting refunds. Still waiting... but lesson learned.

Original review: March 21, 2017

On March 5th, 2017 I ordered 4 items. 2 S6 EDGE phone cases. We received one of them. The other one was sold out. They said that they refunded my account which they did NOT DO. I ordered a 6 ft charging cable for the S6 EDGE. It does NOT FIT. So I try to contact them about the charger cable and the refund and of course NO PHONE NUMBER JUST EMAIL... They DON'T RESPOND to emails I tried. Whatever someone does please, please DON'T order from HDAccessory. I got a phone number off of my charge card statement. It is (909)595-8199. Called it, no longer in service. GO FIGURE. So my wife found another number (626) 522-1197. Tried it, NO ANSWER, sounds like it goes to a fax. All I can say is STAY AWAY. BUYER BEWARE. :'(

Original review: Jan. 3, 2017

Have bought a solar portable charger what needs to be charged 5-6 hours by USB to be able to charge my iPhone only at 55-65%. Have contacted customer support two times but I'm totally ignored. This time it was not a large expense, ($14) but what if it was?

Original review: Oct. 16, 2016

I purchased a wallet case for my Samsung s5. Order arrived and the case was for an LG note 4. I sent several emails to get this resolved, with no answer until after I sent a nasty gram email... which they stated it was close to the 30 day return policy. Dah, of course it would be if they don't answer emails sent. Also they do not refund shipping costs, plus charge restocking fee of 20% and more if original package is opened. My experience would have cost me double shipping since I paid shipping to get order, and more just to send back. I decided to eat the original costs, just to see companies like this go out of business. Anyone looking to purchase something through them, please reconsider, read reviews about them and how they operate. HD ACCESSORY is a ripoff company.

Original review: July 5, 2016

I purchased what was advertised as a tempered glass screen protector for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. It's not glass & no adhesive. I contacted customer service, they told me I couldn't return as it's considered used and offered no refund, no replacement for the product they falsely advertise as tempered glass. It's plastic. Unbelievable! All I can say is karma; sure hope it was worth ripping me off for my $23.77. What a bunch of crooks. Don't buy anything from these people. You will only gain regret.

Original review: May 9, 2016

I purchased a cover/tripod for my Samsung tablet. I received a cover for a different tablet. Though the receipt had the correct model # on it, I received the wrong item. When I asked for postage to return the item I was asked to take a photo of the item next to the receipt, which I did. A week later I was asked to return it, paying postage myself, and told that I would pay a restocking fee and would not get my shipping costs back. Asked them why I should pay for postage and restocking fee when I was sent the wrong item. No answer and the clock keeps ticking with time to return it running out.

Original review: May 2, 2016

I have purchased several items from HDAccessory over the past 4 years. I bought for my Android phones including the Galaxy S6 Edge, iPhone 3, 4, 5 and 6 for my family. I bought screen protectors, chargers, leather cases, regular cases, cables, car mounts and other items. In all my purchases the products were delivered on time, the cost was very reasonable, a leather case for a Galaxy S6 Edge was only $8.5 and with wallet it was $15 about 80% cheaper than the Sprint or AT&T stores. None of the products that I have purchased had any issues and all were the same as what I ordered except for one, the Galaxy case I ordered brown and got black, no big deal. So I am not sure about the other reviews here but as far as I am concerned I use them all the time and always recommend them to friends and family. Thank you.

Original review: April 20, 2016

I wish I had read these reviews before I forked over my money. I ordered a Samsung Galaxy 5 phone jacket. I received a Samsung Note cover which didn't fit. I emailed them & no answer. At first I asked for them to just send me the right phone jacket. NO ANSWER. I sent it back today on my dime & demanded a refund. Who only knows if they will reply. Do not waste your time or money, unless you like to be aggravated. I would rate them a minus one star if I could.

Original review: April 14, 2016

Screen protector - They insist that they send correct product but the width is too small and very awkward to install. You can see from the image below from the width if you agree to install it in your phone.

Original review: March 2, 2016

I ordered a charging cord, they messed up my order. In order to exchange they wanted to charge me shipping and more shipping to get me the correct one... Horrible experience. I will never use this online business again. The staff person I talked to had a thick accent and when I wanted to talk to his superior he put me on a blank hold for 18 mins. Now I am wasting more of my time writing this one 0-star review... I will strongly suggest buy your stuff from Amazon or anywhere else. I FEEL LIKE I GOT CHEATED. Hope this review helps others from wasting money.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2015

I ordered a bluetooth headset and it did not work. They sent me a replacement and that did not work either. They finally sent me a return mailing label and I returned both defective items. After thirty days they sent a credit to my credit card but charged me for the returned shipping cost. I eventually bought the item on Amazon (for less than this company charged). Don't buy from them. Go to Amazon or Monoprice.com and compare prices. You'll find that these people are no bargain.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2015

I purchased 7 different phone covers for my iPhone 6 plus. Only 2 of the covers which are the wallet type fit my phone. I called HDAccessory and spoke to Crystal who told me that replacement wallet covers would be sent out. After 2 weeks and nothing, I called and waited on the phone at least 20 minutes. The person who answered said Crystal was out that day but would get back to me quickly. Two more weeks go by and still no call from Crystal nor the phone covers. I faxed a complaint, called again and again was told that Crystal was out and the person who answered could not help me. I called yet again, 3 times in one day. First time I waited 25 minutes although I was 1st in line and hung up. Second time, 45 minutes told I was 1st in line and I hung up and 3rd time, same story. I will never use this company and sorry I did not read these reviews before I spent $90 on useless phone covers.

Original review: May 19, 2015

Over 30 minutes waiting for a representative even though they say that you're first in the cue. Returned product 4/27/15, which they said they didn't receive. I had to go to the post office to verify delivery. They said it was delivered 4/29/15.

Original review: May 11, 2015

I was fortunate enough to get a RMA however, after returning the items I did not order - nothing! No response at all. I use HubSpot's Sidekick and can see the 5 times they looked at my email and never responded. I am now having to dispute the charge with my credit card company.

Original review: April 24, 2015

I received the materials I ordered for an IPAD3 and an IPAD air 2. Every piece of material appears to have been pulled from a customer return bin for returned material. Every single cable of various lengths was unsatisfactory as were the 120 Volt chargers. The exception of being uncertain of the CAR chargers quality is that I am afraid to play with them for fear of damaging something in the electrical circuits of my vehicle. A Company with this abysmal showing of Quality Control will never see another dime of my money. I don't believe it in my best interest or worth the time to request replacement material or a refund. This Company is a disgrace for palming off such junk at any price. If this system will permit me to add information, I will scan in the Mastercard proof of purchase.

Original review: March 7, 2015

I ordered an ipad cover last November and it started to delaminate after a couple of weeks. I contacted customer service on four different occasions and at their request, sent in pictures of the defective cover. I haven't heard back even after I threatened them to take my complaint to the public place. I will not recommend HDAccessory anymore.

Original review: Feb. 3, 2015

This website is a freaking joke!! I ordered a charging cable for my Samsung Galaxy S5 Active and never received it. I placed each order in the end of December and I have written numerous emails to the company and when I finally threatened them with legal action I got a response the next day asking me to provide them with my order number so I emailed all of that information to them and to no surprise they have yet to get back to me and it has been about 3 weeks now! I am going to try and get a lawyer for this and sue them for all of my time and effort and money I have wasted trying to get this charging cable. I hope to be able to put this website out of business so this crap quits happening to everyone that orders from this company!

Original review: Jan. 9, 2015

I ordered a $9.95 case for my new phone on Tuesday, 11/25/14, and foolishly paid $25.83 for expedited shipping (2 days). I finally received the product on Saturday, 11/29/14 (due to Thanksgiving) after pleading with the post office to please attempt delivery a second time because they needed a signature for delivery (?). I did talk to a customer service rep who assured me the $17.00 overpayment on shipping would be refunded. I spent an additional $17.00 in postage for nothing. I have made several calls (you are the 4th-3rd-2nd-next caller online) - then the phone disconnects - and sent several emails to no avail. I am foolish and have spent way too much time seeking this refund, and need to put it behind me.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2015

I placed an order yesterday January 1st 2015 and received a confirmation number just minutes later. But, when I went to check the status of my order it states that no invoice is found. I sent an email early this morning (6am) didn't receive a response. I proceeded to call 2 times and was on hold 5 min each time with no response. I then sent another email after seeing reviews telling them I would like to prove the reviews wrong. Still no response. Will keep trying to contact them, if I don't get a response by Wednesday January the 7th and no package, I will be contacting my bank to retrieve the money back in my account.

HDAccessory.com Company Information

www.hdaccessory.com

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business

Schedule a demo

Inc. 5000 Award

Your use of this site constitutes acceptance of the Terms of Use