2. Shopping
  3. Deal Websites

2.4/5 (160 ratings)

About HDAccessory.com

HDAccessory.com Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HDAccessory.com?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about HDAccessory.com?

Original review: April 8, 2021

I purchased 2 phone cases from this company and paid for 3 day shipping. Was given a tracking number that showed a label was created but had not been shipped. Tried to contact the company but got no response. Opened a claim through Paypal and finally got a response from them. The response was the tracking number that still showed items had not shipped. I sent several more messages and still no response. Item still has not shipped. This company took my money and ran.

Original review: March 28, 2021

Returned items 3 months ago and still waiting for refund. Keep getting apologies but no credit. RIP off. Do not buy anything from them. Several emails back and forth for last several months and they say they will process the refund but they don't.

Get buying tips about Deal Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Nov. 5, 2020

Purchased a magnetic cell phone holder for the windshield. After affixing the metal piece that has to stick onto the cell phone, we put it on the wireless charger. The metal piece got so hot we smelled burning plastic. It nearly started a fire. I asked to send it back various times and they will not give me a refund. They are extremely hard to deal with and now I have to do a charge back on my credit card. If you buy something from them, they will not refund you if it's completely defective.

Original review: June 10, 2020

I have purchased more than a few times from this website with satisfaction. But apparently they don't care about customers anymore. I contacted them immediately upon determining that the earbuds I bought were defective. Their response was to check out some other styles. Usually one would receive an RMA and a friendly instruction on how to return the item. Not so anymore. Their website clearly states that defective products may be shipped back free of charge.

Original review: June 3, 2020

I have not yet received my order. I will update my review once I get it. I am writing this due to anxiety over the fact that the company has already given me incorrect information which cost me double the price of my original order. I'm hoping that the company reads my email and refunds the extra money the incorrect info cost as well as delivers the phone case I ordered. If everything goes smoothly from here, I will change my opinion of this company. I will be more than happy to give a great review if the case I ordered matches the description of said case as well as the reorder gets canceled and refunded without any problems.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2020

I bought a phone case for my Pixel 3a phone. It was inexpensive, shipped quickly and seems to protect my phone quite well. I saw their rating on here when I was trying to decide whether to buy the case, and figured they deserved some positive input as my experience was totally fine. The case is high quality for the price and I'd buy from them again.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2020

I purchased a product (Car Windshield and Dashboard Phone Mount Holder - Black) from HDAccessory.com after carefully reviewing the product's description and features. When I received the product, I saw that there is a cancer warning on the box. This cancer warning is not on the website (I double-checked the website after seeing the warning on the box), and since I'm only aware of it after receiving the product in NY, it is not serving its purpose of advising the customer BEFORE the decision to purchase. I certainly would not have purchased this product if I knew of the cancer warning before purchase.

I emailed the website to state my concerns and they replied that they have no obligation to put the cancer warning on the product page of the website. When I replied that that answer is insufficient, and I wanted to know details about the toxicity of the product and how to return it, they ignored me. When I called days later to state the same concerns, they hung up on me. So now I'm left with a carcinogenic product that I can't return without incurring a second round of shipping charges. Please do not purchase products from this very unscrupulous retailer.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2020

I received a phone case which was broken. I contacted the company and they asked me to proved picture proof of the broken case which I did and then a replacement case was sent. The replacement case was received and broke the day it was put on my phone. At this point I was very frustrated and contacted the company again. Letting them know I was not happy as this was marketed as a 'tough' 'military grade' case and clearly was not and I did not want a replacement this time but a refund.

I was told that to receive a refund I needed to return both broken phone cases. I replied that I had thrown away the first case since they had replaced it I didn't think I had any further use of it. I told them I would be able to send the second broken case along with photos of the first broken case which I had previously provided. This was not good enough for them they said if I didn't provide both cases they could no longer help me. I told them this was not acceptable and I have not heard from them since. No refund, No credit, No replacement. Nothing! Awful Customer Service! Cheap Product!

Original review: Dec. 10, 2019

Ordered a purple case for Samsung Galaxy Note10. Got a hot cherry pink! Sent email with comparison pictures of both order & color received. Email reply says they are unwilling to waive. Buyer pays return shipping.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2019

Case was extremely hard to install on my phone. Holster is cheap feeling and bulky. Overall appearance is cheap looking - funny how the picture online looked better almost as if HD copies other brands and remakes with cheap plastic? I cannot prove that and am not claiming that to be true, just saying that is my impression. My main complaint is the case is so thick my cell phone will not charge on my wireless charger.

HDAccessory.com Company Information