Looking for a deal website?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

3.54/5

80 HDAccessory.com Consumer Reviews

Original review: Aug. 17, 2019

I was very worried after placing two orders with HD Accessories because I read the reviews after I placed my orders. I was pleasantly surprised. I ordered a phone case and a wireless headset. Both of my orders were shipped promptly and were in brand new perfect order. I do not write many reviews but felt this one was necessary.

Original review: July 10, 2019

I purchased a cell phone holder for my car. The instant I assembled it, the item broke. The tiny screw that holds the top piece to the bottom piece pulled out and is stripped. I sent an email to the company, didn't hear back. I emailed again, this time they asked for photos, which I sent immediately. That was 1-1/2 months ago and I still haven't heard back from them. I would not recommend this company for any purchases.

Get expert buying tips about Deal Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 26, 2019

Ordered few items from the imposter company HDAccessory, first of all I only received half of my order and then the items which I did get were all faulty and defective. I tried communicating with the crooks who are working there and only can be reached by email because they know what kind of scheme they are operating but to no avail since they dont want to refund my money nor they want to at least take responsibility for their awful service.

So I'm contacting the Better Business of California and the most important thing getting in touch with the Attorney General's office so they can put them out of business asap. That way they dont hurt any other customers. I urge all the customers of this bad name company to take the same steps and contact the Attorney General's office of California to let them know what a sham this company is. That way they can shut them down. So let's get together and combat this nuisance and get them what they deserve.

Original review: March 19, 2019

I bought few items for my car and phone. The phone accessories didn't fit mine so I decided to return. I don't mind payment for the shipping costs but the company took their time to process the refund. Their policy is... they can take 5 days to "post" return item to my account. For god sake 5 days? Just to write down the date? And then after that it takes them 14-30 days to process a refund. 14-30 days to credit refund with one stroke of key? I have never seen any company located in the US operate this way and still survive!! Customers beware of HDACCESSORY WEBSITE!!

Original review: March 14, 2019

I ordered 3 items only received 2. I have emailed them 3 times now and no response. I have requested the item first with no response and now I am requesting my money back. I know it's not a lot of money for it but if you buy something you should get the product. I will never order from them again. Seems like a shady company to me. DON'T ORDER FROM THIS FAKE COMPANY!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HDAccessory.com?

Original review: Feb. 5, 2019

HDAccessory is a BOGUS COMPANY. I ordered a cell phone protective case from them on a Saturday morning. Got an email later that afternoon telling me that my order had been processed and was given a tracking number but NO WAY TO TRACK IT. No way of knowing WHO will be shipping my product to me. No phone number offered to provide a human being to talk to about my order. Left an email, asking had my order been shipped. It is now Tuesday afternoon and STILL no response from them. I paid for my order with my ATM/debit card. Finally found a phone number for them and I called it but an automated voice came on and told me that "This number has been disconnected or is no longer in service." DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS BOGUS COMPANY! If you do, it will be at your own risk.

Original review: Dec. 14, 2018

I bought several items for an iPhone 8. The case, built to military specs, broke the first week I had it. Then one day in WalMart I put my phone in the military grade holster. Thank God I looked down, because I didn't hear it, the phone was on the ground and the case was in pieces. I ordered car chargers that came with the wrong cable. Beware, By the time you pay to return the item, their mistake, and pay a restocking fee it's not worth the hassle. Beware of inexpensive merchandise, JUNK. This is a classic example of why you purchase locally. It would have been better customer service to replace the cables, less than $3 their cost. Make your purchase local and not deal with the internet. Recently, I haven't had a positive experience with anyone, but this company, you've been warned!

Original review: Dec. 11, 2018

I ordered 2 phone cases on 12/3/2018, after I made the purchase I read the reviews. I stopped after 10 or so and got concerned about my order, to the point of considering it a lost cause. I emailed customer service to let them know of my concern and they responded quickly letting me know the 2 cases would arrive on 12/10/2018. They arrived and I am very satisfied with the service. I feel bad for those who have had difficulty but thought I needed to add a positive word for the job they did.

Original review: May 29, 2018

Never received order and the funny thing is it's been over a month to where I forgot about it until I received an email offering specials? I contacted them via email but no response. I tracked the order and it states left on or in a mailbox? Well not my mailbox and nowhere around it but my box is across the street from my house and no one has advised me they received any of my mail. NOT happy at all. I want the order or a full refund.

Original review: May 1, 2018

Ordered 2 screen protectors and a cell phone cover. Order did not arrive in a timely manner. 15 days. Everything contained in the order was wrong. Sent email to request return info and weeks later I received a response asking for my cell phone model #. Sent all pertinent info and after 2 weeks I got a return ship #. Already it's been 30 days past my order receive date. Resolved that I made a bad choice and lost money. If there was a negative number of stars, they would get it.

HDAccessory.com Company Information