1.25/5
Based on 63 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

Last updated: April 21, 2018

69 HDAccessory.com Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:Any
Original review: April 21, 2018

I've contacted them numerous times just to see if I can exchange a cell phone cover since I ordered one for the S7 and forgot I have an S7 Edge. I was merely asking whether I can exchange it. Pretty sure this is some shabby backroom operation, so I guess I'm stuck with it.

Original review: March 28, 2018

Three attempts to acquire an RMA # required for return of an item have gone unanswered. Since email is the only way listed for communication with HD Accessory, this is particularly frustrating! I've learned my lesson about doing business with them. Never again.

HDAccessory.com | Top 69 Reviews and Complaints | ConsumerAffairs

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
Original review: March 25, 2018

My daughter ordered an iPad cover for my birthday and it arrived damaged. I have contacted this company at least 8 times since January and provided the info that they requested. I was promised a response within 48 hours for each email. Each response took a week or more. I’m still waiting for a replacement which I am not even sure if I am getting one.

Original review: March 19, 2018

On three occasions HDAccessory has sent ordered items in a speedy enough manner - about a week. The quality is OK and very affordable - the iPhone 8 case actually works much better than the more expensive previous one, i.e., much easier to press buttons. The problem is with a requested exchange to obtain a screen cover that will fit with the case. After going through the requested steps - obtaining the merchandise return no., returning an unopened ill-fitting screen cover and including the receipt/order information - nothing has happened. I have called three times without success. I will be happy to report any new developments since I am going to continue to pester them. We're both in Southern CA.

Original review: March 13, 2018

I received the universal car mount phone holder I ordered in good time but it only lasted a week and after that would not stick to the windshield anymore. Have sent more than 1 email to them (they do not list a phone number) asking for help and not one response back. After seeing everyone else's reviews of their lack of customer service, I highly doubt I will ever see a replacement or my money back! NEVER AGAIN!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HDAccessory.com?

Original review: Feb. 7, 2018

I should have read the reviews before I placed my order, so shame on me. I placed my order for 2 cover protector on January 15th 2018. They were not the right size for my phones, And this is when the unprofessional of the customer service show their ASS. I filled out the return form, no response. I contacted customer service by writing to them, no response. It is not a lot of money only 19.04 but I still need my refund. Shoppers beware, shame on them.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2018

I ordered an item from this company and returned it according to their terms within 72 hours of receiving the return authorization. The item arrived at their location on January 22nd. When I inquired as to the status on the 29th (giving them ample time to receive and process the item) they claimed they had not received it and asked if I could provide the tracking information. I provided it as well as the confirmation from USPS that it was delivered to an individual at the address they provided. It is now February 6th and they still have not responded to my last email or processed a refund. This company is running a scam. Providing shoddy goods, poor customer service, and unreasonable terms; and as unreasonable as their terms are, even when you meet them, they choose not to honor them.

Original review: Jan. 7, 2018

I purchased items from HD as Christmas presents! Everything I ordered does not work! I have reached out to them and their customer service is terrible. They won't do anything because it's over there 30 days! I still have my original receipt, and I can't get any more response from them! I have asked for a customer service person to contact me or to give me a phone number to speak to a actual person! No luck so far! BEWARE! DON'T BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!! YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR!!!

Original review: Dec. 28, 2017

I ordered a case for my husband's iPhone. It was not the right case. They penalized me for shopping early for Christmas and would not accept the return, or even an exchange because it was more than 30 days. I think this is ridiculous. Do not shop here.

Original review: Nov. 7, 2017

I ordered a phone case and a slim athletic armband for my Galaxy S8 Plus Oct. 27th. They made a shipping label on Oct. 30th. I had to email customer service Nov. 2nd to find out why my products still haven't shipped. That's when they decided to tell me it's because the case I wanted was discontinued and to pick something else. After I did so, I had to pester them to make sure the item I wanted this time was available and when they can finally ship my case. Knowing that I was displeased with the communication and service, I had to wait a whole day to hear back from them to say if what I now wanted was available and babysit the process to make sure I was going to receive it with no further issues. Finally, I received it Nov. 7th. Horrible communication and urgency towards issues such as this. Shopping online should not be this hectic.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2017

I received 2 Stylo 3 cases on Sept. 15, 2017. One kickstand broke on the 29th and the second one weakened on Oct 1. I requested a replacement first but was denied. They said I didn't report the damage within 10 days. I told them it didn't come damaged, it broke in less than 60 days in which the product is warrantied for. At that point I requested a refund including my shipping and handling fee and was told once again that there was nothing they can do for me because I didn't contact them within the 10-day period of shipping date. They wouldn't accept the fact that it wasn't damaged upon opening the package, it broke undo 15 well before the warranty expired. I would suggest that you tell your parents, your grandparents, your neighbors and your co-workers what rip-offs HDAccessory it's now and probably will be forever.

Original review: Sept. 29, 2017

I recently purchased 3 charging cords for my iPhone. In less than two weeks, one of the three started to fall apart. I emailed their customer service center and have gotten no response back. I just read where there is no warranty on third party items so my guess would be that I am out of luck. My total purchase was only $10 and I could dispute it with my credit card company but is it worth the effort? Just stay away from this company is my best recommendation to you. No matter how much money you are going to save shopping at this site there is a good chance you will have some type of problem.

Original review: July 10, 2017

I'm shocked at the bad reviews! I had a wonderful experience. I placed order online and their sales rep Robert called me because he looked at order and thought I ordered something in error. I told him what I was trying to order and he corrected it over the phone for me and said it would be shipped that day (Thursday). On Monday I received package, everything was just as described. I ordered lighted spinners for my kids and they loved them. Will definitely order from them again.

Original review: June 7, 2017

I ordered a case for my iPad Air 2. The case I received was too large for my iPad, which would not click into the case. I made several attempts to contact customer service/returns and have not received a response. There are no contact phone numbers or chat options on their website. The only way to contact this company is by email or by completing the return form. I did both to no avail. Now I have a case that is useless to me.

Original review: May 21, 2017

I ordered an item from HD Accessory but then found the reviews on them, unfortunately too late. I immediately cancelled the order after reading the terrible reviews on them. Not one positive review out of more than 50 of them. I wrote to them immediately after cancelling the order. Which was shortly after placing it and asked them to refund the money. They responded to my emails including the last one on 17 May '17 stating: "An order you recently placed on our website has had its status changed. The status of order # ** is now Refunded." That was on 17 May '17. As of today, 21 May '17 (4 days later), the money has NOT been refunded. I replied to that email and told them the money has not been refunded as of 21 May '17. I await their response. I will add to this complaint after they reply. "If" they reply.

Original review: May 14, 2017

Shopped for an iPad revolving cover for iPad Air 5th generation. After carefully selecting one that met the criteria, I ordered it. A week later I got it, opened the package and it did not feel like the quality of a previous one I was using. The iPad air did not snap in and hold like it should. It was close, but the corners would not grab the iPad. It was useless. Their specs for the product matched my product number on the iPad... Which is a critical element in getting accessories like this. But, it did not function as expected. A wasted purchase.

Original review: May 3, 2017

After repeatedly asking for my refund, I was informed they received my item on 3/24 and it takes them 14/30 days for a refund. It is now May 3rd, have not received my money and wrote many times asking why and they have not responded. This company should be investigated.

Original review: April 26, 2017

Purchased 2 lightning cables for iPads. Both were DOA when plugged in. iPad showed "not charging". Sent emails over 3 day period to different accounts (info, customer support, tech support), NEVER got any response. They are good at charging my credit card but that's all they are good at.

Original review: April 12, 2017

I returned charging cables for a refund. I sent item with a signature receipt which was signed on 2/21/17. I contacted customer service on 3/11/17 & was told they received item on 3/8/17, two weeks after the date on the signature receipt, REALLY! I was also told it would take 14 to 30 business days for a refund. This refund policy is ridiculous. Seems like a deterrent for requesting refunds. Still waiting... but lesson learned.

Original review: March 21, 2017

On March 5th, 2017 I ordered 4 items. 2 S6 EDGE phone cases. We received one of them. The other one was sold out. They said that they refunded my account which they did NOT DO. I ordered a 6 ft charging cable for the S6 EDGE. It does NOT FIT. So I try to contact them about the charger cable and the refund and of course NO PHONE NUMBER JUST EMAIL... They DON'T RESPOND to emails I tried. Whatever someone does please, please DON'T order from HDAccessory. I got a phone number off of my charge card statement. It is (909)595-8199. Called it, no longer in service. GO FIGURE. So my wife found another number (626) 522-1197. Tried it, NO ANSWER, sounds like it goes to a fax. All I can say is STAY AWAY. BUYER BEWARE. :'(

Original review: Jan. 3, 2017

Have bought a solar portable charger what needs to be charged 5-6 hours by USB to be able to charge my iPhone only at 55-65%. Have contacted customer support two times but I'm totally ignored. This time it was not a large expense, ($14) but what if it was?

Original review: Oct. 16, 2016

I purchased a wallet case for my Samsung s5. Order arrived and the case was for an LG note 4. I sent several emails to get this resolved, with no answer until after I sent a nasty gram email... which they stated it was close to the 30 day return policy. Dah, of course it would be if they don't answer emails sent. Also they do not refund shipping costs, plus charge restocking fee of 20% and more if original package is opened. My experience would have cost me double shipping since I paid shipping to get order, and more just to send back. I decided to eat the original costs, just to see companies like this go out of business. Anyone looking to purchase something through them, please reconsider, read reviews about them and how they operate. HD ACCESSORY is a ripoff company.

Original review: July 5, 2016

I purchased what was advertised as a tempered glass screen protector for Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge. It's not glass & no adhesive. I contacted customer service, they told me I couldn't return as it's considered used and offered no refund, no replacement for the product they falsely advertise as tempered glass. It's plastic. Unbelievable! All I can say is karma; sure hope it was worth ripping me off for my $23.77. What a bunch of crooks. Don't buy anything from these people. You will only gain regret.

Original review: May 9, 2016

I purchased a cover/tripod for my Samsung tablet. I received a cover for a different tablet. Though the receipt had the correct model # on it, I received the wrong item. When I asked for postage to return the item I was asked to take a photo of the item next to the receipt, which I did. A week later I was asked to return it, paying postage myself, and told that I would pay a restocking fee and would not get my shipping costs back. Asked them why I should pay for postage and restocking fee when I was sent the wrong item. No answer and the clock keeps ticking with time to return it running out.

Original review: May 2, 2016

I have purchased several items from HDAccessory over the past 4 years. I bought for my Android phones including the Galaxy S6 Edge, iPhone 3, 4, 5 and 6 for my family. I bought screen protectors, chargers, leather cases, regular cases, cables, car mounts and other items. In all my purchases the products were delivered on time, the cost was very reasonable, a leather case for a Galaxy S6 Edge was only $8.5 and with wallet it was $15 about 80% cheaper than the Sprint or AT&T stores. None of the products that I have purchased had any issues and all were the same as what I ordered except for one, the Galaxy case I ordered brown and got black, no big deal. So I am not sure about the other reviews here but as far as I am concerned I use them all the time and always recommend them to friends and family. Thank you.

Original review: April 20, 2016

I wish I had read these reviews before I forked over my money. I ordered a Samsung Galaxy 5 phone jacket. I received a Samsung Note cover which didn't fit. I emailed them & no answer. At first I asked for them to just send me the right phone jacket. NO ANSWER. I sent it back today on my dime & demanded a refund. Who only knows if they will reply. Do not waste your time or money, unless you like to be aggravated. I would rate them a minus one star if I could.

Original review: April 14, 2016

Screen protector - They insist that they send correct product but the width is too small and very awkward to install. You can see from the image below from the width if you agree to install it in your phone.

Original review: March 2, 2016

I ordered a charging cord, they messed up my order. In order to exchange they wanted to charge me shipping and more shipping to get me the correct one... Horrible experience. I will never use this online business again. The staff person I talked to had a thick accent and when I wanted to talk to his superior he put me on a blank hold for 18 mins. Now I am wasting more of my time writing this one 0-star review... I will strongly suggest buy your stuff from Amazon or anywhere else. I FEEL LIKE I GOT CHEATED. Hope this review helps others from wasting money.

Original review: Oct. 16, 2015

I ordered a bluetooth headset and it did not work. They sent me a replacement and that did not work either. They finally sent me a return mailing label and I returned both defective items. After thirty days they sent a credit to my credit card but charged me for the returned shipping cost. I eventually bought the item on Amazon (for less than this company charged). Don't buy from them. Go to Amazon or Monoprice.com and compare prices. You'll find that these people are no bargain.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2015

I purchased 7 different phone covers for my iPhone 6 plus. Only 2 of the covers which are the wallet type fit my phone. I called HDAccessory and spoke to Crystal who told me that replacement wallet covers would be sent out. After 2 weeks and nothing, I called and waited on the phone at least 20 minutes. The person who answered said Crystal was out that day but would get back to me quickly. Two more weeks go by and still no call from Crystal nor the phone covers. I faxed a complaint, called again and again was told that Crystal was out and the person who answered could not help me. I called yet again, 3 times in one day. First time I waited 25 minutes although I was 1st in line and hung up. Second time, 45 minutes told I was 1st in line and I hung up and 3rd time, same story. I will never use this company and sorry I did not read these reviews before I spent $90 on useless phone covers.

HDAccessory.com Company Information