2. Shopping
  3. Deal Websites

Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.40/5

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

Find discount codes while you shop.

See how much you can save using Honey

Get started

HDAccessory.com Reviews

Original review: June 10, 2020

I have purchased more than a few times from this website with satisfaction. But apparently they don't care about customers anymore. I contacted them immediately upon determining that the earbuds I bought were defective. Their response was to check out some other styles. Usually one would receive an RMA and a friendly instruction on how to return the item. Not so anymore. Their website clearly states that defective products may be shipped back free of charge.

Original review: June 3, 2020

I have not yet received my order. I will update my review once I get it. I am writing this due to anxiety over the fact that the company has already given me incorrect information which cost me double the price of my original order. I'm hoping that the company reads my email and refunds the extra money the incorrect info cost as well as delivers the phone case I ordered. If everything goes smoothly from here, I will change my opinion of this company. I will be more than happy to give a great review if the case I ordered matches the description of said case as well as the reorder gets canceled and refunded without any problems.

Get buying tips about Deal Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2020

I bought a phone case for my Pixel 3a phone. It was inexpensive, shipped quickly and seems to protect my phone quite well. I saw their rating on here when I was trying to decide whether to buy the case, and figured they deserved some positive input as my experience was totally fine. The case is high quality for the price and I'd buy from them again.

Original review: Jan. 24, 2020

I purchased a product (Car Windshield and Dashboard Phone Mount Holder - Black) from HDAccessory.com after carefully reviewing the product's description and features. When I received the product, I saw that there is a cancer warning on the box. This cancer warning is not on the website (I double-checked the website after seeing the warning on the box), and since I'm only aware of it after receiving the product in NY, it is not serving its purpose of advising the customer BEFORE the decision to purchase. I certainly would not have purchased this product if I knew of the cancer warning before purchase.

I emailed the website to state my concerns and they replied that they have no obligation to put the cancer warning on the product page of the website. When I replied that that answer is insufficient, and I wanted to know details about the toxicity of the product and how to return it, they ignored me. When I called days later to state the same concerns, they hung up on me. So now I'm left with a carcinogenic product that I can't return without incurring a second round of shipping charges. Please do not purchase products from this very unscrupulous retailer.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2020

I received a phone case which was broken. I contacted the company and they asked me to proved picture proof of the broken case which I did and then a replacement case was sent. The replacement case was received and broke the day it was put on my phone. At this point I was very frustrated and contacted the company again. Letting them know I was not happy as this was marketed as a 'tough' 'military grade' case and clearly was not and I did not want a replacement this time but a refund.

I was told that to receive a refund I needed to return both broken phone cases. I replied that I had thrown away the first case since they had replaced it I didn't think I had any further use of it. I told them I would be able to send the second broken case along with photos of the first broken case which I had previously provided. This was not good enough for them they said if I didn't provide both cases they could no longer help me. I told them this was not acceptable and I have not heard from them since. No refund, No credit, No replacement. Nothing! Awful Customer Service! Cheap Product!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HDAccessory.com?

Original review: Dec. 10, 2019

Ordered a purple case for Samsung Galaxy Note10. Got a hot cherry pink! Sent email with comparison pictures of both order & color received. Email reply says they are unwilling to waive. Buyer pays return shipping.

Original review: Oct. 18, 2019

Case was extremely hard to install on my phone. Holster is cheap feeling and bulky. Overall appearance is cheap looking - funny how the picture online looked better almost as if HD copies other brands and remakes with cheap plastic? I cannot prove that and am not claiming that to be true, just saying that is my impression. My main complaint is the case is so thick my cell phone will not charge on my wireless charger.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2019

I bought a phone case for a galaxy s10 plus. It broke after only three weeks of normal use. I email them and they offered to sell me another one. Why would I want to repurchase an item that only lasts for three weeks and why would I want to repurchase from a company that doesn't stand behind their products. Very disappointed in the product and the customer service.

Original review: Oct. 14, 2019

I ordered this product for my Samsung S8 and the case was fine, but the screen protector is very narrow. It doesn't "protect" the entire screen. I called customer service today and the gentleman said it is how the manufacturer makes the screen protectors. He said they are designed not to meet the edges. I told him what is the point of a screen protector if it doesn't "protect" the entire screen. I told him I was not happy and wanted to speak to someone else. He said if I was unhappy I could return the entire product for a refund. All I want is a screen protector that actually fits the entire screen. It does not list on their website that the screen protector is narrow. It is very misleading. Looking to purchase a screen protector from another vendor. I will not be a returning customer!

Original review: Oct. 3, 2019

NEVER ORDER FROM HD ACCESSORY! I placed an order for two iPhone 8PLUS cases. HD sent me a confirmation email which referenced item numbers different from what I ordered. Their reference numbers were for iPhone 7/8, not for the 8Plus. I reply emailed them just a few hours later but the items were already shipped, and my credit card already charged. In their same message, they assured me the items they shipped were in fact for the PLUS model. They LIED.

I accepted the package because the SIZE of the packaging was AS IF for an iPhone 8Plus. But the actual contents were for an iPhone 7/8, not for the larger 8Plus. HD Accessory gave me a return authorization but did NOT credit shipping costs in either direction. A $24 sale cost ME over $11. For their mistake. When I emailed support@hdaccessory a request for shipping cost reimbursement, my email was returned. Oh, and their website still has the same "3 days only sale" running since early Sept. I say this is kind of business operations is FRAUD - Big time.

HDAccessory.com Company Information