Looking for a deal website?

We'll match you with the right company that knows what you need.

3.15/5

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

HDAccessory.com Reviews

Original review: Oct. 18, 2019

Case was extremely hard to install on my phone. Holster is cheap feeling and bulky. Overall appearance is cheap looking - funny how the picture online looked better almost as if HD copies other brands and remakes with cheap plastic? I cannot prove that and am not claiming that to be true, just saying that is my impression. My main complaint is the case is so thick my cell phone will not charge on my wireless charger.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2019

I bought a phone case for a galaxy s10 plus. It broke after only three weeks of normal use. I email them and they offered to sell me another one. Why would I want to repurchase an item that only lasts for three weeks and why would I want to repurchase from a company that doesn't stand behind their products. Very disappointed in the product and the customer service.

Get expert buying tips about Deal Websites delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Oct. 14, 2019

I ordered this product for my Samsung S8 and the case was fine, but the screen protector is very narrow. It doesn't "protect" the entire screen. I called customer service today and the gentleman said it is how the manufacturer makes the screen protectors. He said they are designed not to meet the edges. I told him what is the point of a screen protector if it doesn't "protect" the entire screen. I told him I was not happy and wanted to speak to someone else. He said if I was unhappy I could return the entire product for a refund. All I want is a screen protector that actually fits the entire screen. It does not list on their website that the screen protector is narrow. It is very misleading. Looking to purchase a screen protector from another vendor. I will not be a returning customer!

Original review: Oct. 3, 2019

NEVER ORDER FROM HD ACCESSORY! I placed an order for two iPhone 8PLUS cases. HD sent me a confirmation email which referenced item numbers different from what I ordered. Their reference numbers were for iPhone 7/8, not for the 8Plus. I reply emailed them just a few hours later but the items were already shipped, and my credit card already charged. In their same message, they assured me the items they shipped were in fact for the PLUS model. They LIED.

I accepted the package because the SIZE of the packaging was AS IF for an iPhone 8Plus. But the actual contents were for an iPhone 7/8, not for the larger 8Plus. HD Accessory gave me a return authorization but did NOT credit shipping costs in either direction. A $24 sale cost ME over $11. For their mistake. When I emailed support@hdaccessory a request for shipping cost reimbursement, my email was returned. Oh, and their website still has the same "3 days only sale" running since early Sept. I say this is kind of business operations is FRAUD - Big time.

Original review: Sept. 26, 2019

You had better make sure they don't send/sell you a defective product when you order because it is now your problem. They will not exchange it or refund you even though it was their product that was JUNK!!!! No case should fall apart when you first put it on your phone! I have emailed them repeatedly and no matter what their return and exchange policy says they can sell you crap and you CANNOT get your money back unless you are ok with maybe half. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY AT ALL!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about HDAccessory.com?

Original review: Sept. 24, 2019

Phone case was cheap. Paid $7 for first class shipping for it to arrive by a certain date. Missed that date and was delivered late. When I politely explain how that messed up my plans a little and asked if there was anything they can do, they were rude to me. Said and I quote "It is no longer a problem as the item has indeed arrived within the time frame." Very disappointing.. I will not order from them again.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2019

I purchased a phone case for a new phone I was supposed to be purchasing. However, I was not able to be home to sign for the phone when delivered. I tried to send back the phone case (which by the way was cheaply made) and they told me that I might have to pay a "restocking fee". So they would have the option to charge me more money when I returned it. Not very good customer service if you ask me.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2019

I was very worried after placing two orders with HD Accessories because I read the reviews after I placed my orders. I was pleasantly surprised. I ordered a phone case and a wireless headset. Both of my orders were shipped promptly and were in brand new perfect order. I do not write many reviews but felt this one was necessary.

Original review: July 10, 2019

I purchased a cell phone holder for my car. The instant I assembled it, the item broke. The tiny screw that holds the top piece to the bottom piece pulled out and is stripped. I sent an email to the company, didn't hear back. I emailed again, this time they asked for photos, which I sent immediately. That was 1-1/2 months ago and I still haven't heard back from them. I would not recommend this company for any purchases.

Original review: June 26, 2019

Ordered few items from the imposter company HDAccessory, first of all I only received half of my order and then the items which I did get were all faulty and defective. I tried communicating with the crooks who are working there and only can be reached by email because they know what kind of scheme they are operating but to no avail since they dont want to refund my money nor they want to at least take responsibility for their awful service.

So I'm contacting the Better Business of California and the most important thing getting in touch with the Attorney General's office so they can put them out of business asap. That way they dont hurt any other customers. I urge all the customers of this bad name company to take the same steps and contact the Attorney General's office of California to let them know what a sham this company is. That way they can shut them down. So let's get together and combat this nuisance and get them what they deserve.

HDAccessory.com Company Information