1.30/5
Based on 150 reviews that contain star ratings
Show rating distribution

Dream Products

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Sept. 28, 2017

152 Dream Products Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: Sept. 28, 2017

In July. I ordered 2 sciatica pillows, one for my cousin and one for me. I have not received my order or any communication from Dream Products. I am very disappointed, because I have never had any problems in the past.

Original review: July 6, 2017

I have been stung twice by this company. I should have learned the first time. The first time I did not receive the difference of money paid in return of a product. I have been waiting for a product ordered 2 months ago. Received my bank statement and the check was cashed. I have been calling and it is impossible to get a human voice.

Get expert advice delivered right to your inbox

We try to avoid the fluff and deliver tips and guides that really matter

Unsubscribe easily whenever you want
    Original review: May 19, 2017

I have contacted this company 6 times (I keep track of stuff like that) for an order placed on December 14, 2016. Have been assured once by email, this would be resolved. Date today: May 19, 2017. Lost my business and anyone else I can tell this to. Shady company.

Original review: May 12, 2017

I ordered a handbag on 2/8/17 for $39.99. It was almost a month before I received it and almost immediately it started coming unsewn. I tried sewing the places back together because I really liked the style. About a month ago the zipper pull broke. I wrote the company on 4/17/17 requesting a refund and got no response. I then wrote again and this week received a reply that the purse had only a 30-day warranty. They told me that they would not refund my money after I called them because there was no response. This company is terrible and I plan to complain to the BBB since their website says they are members. They are a RIPOFF company.

Original review: March 26, 2017

When you need two weeks to get a FedEx delivery for medical related products then you have a problem. Company offers free shipping from FedEx and takes two weeks to deliver? The products are not coming from outside the country. Don't get fooled, check all the options.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dream Products?

Original review: Feb. 15, 2017

I have contacted customer service several times and have not received the product I paid for. What a shady company!!! I would encourage people do not order anything from this company unless you have too much money and need to give some away for nothing!!!

Original review: Jan. 26, 2017

We ordered a pair of Big Mouth Comfort Boots on November 29th 2016 and have still not received them. Whenever we call the automated line for order status, we are told there is no information on our order. When we call the customer service line, the phone plays hold music for about 5-10 seconds and then a voice recording comes on and says "All of our lines are busy at this time" and then the phone goes silent. When I call the order only line, I am told that they are still in the warehouse but that the company is unsure of how much longer it will be before they are shipped. We keep getting the "runaround" and will never order from them again.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2017

The only experience I have with this company is their failure to live up to the shipping policy on their website. It says they ship out orders one day after receipt. The only thing they do one day after receipt of an order is charge your credit card! My card was charged on January 8 and I am still waiting for them to ship my order, over 10 days later. Then they say it takes 2-4 weeks after shipping to receive the order. This is bogus. This means you have to pay the credit card bill before you even get the products.

I plan on contesting the charge when it appears on my credit card bill. That is ridiculously poor customer service and processing in this day and age. I was assured my order would be shipped "manually", whatever that means, by end of day yesterday. But the order still says "processing" and I have yet to receive any shipment confirmation information. I will not do business with this company again. I don't have time to keep track of an order and constantly wait for replies to emails.

Updated on 1/20/2017: This is a follow-up to my previous email about this company. After I expressed my displeasure at the slow turtle speed they were processing my order, they promised to ship it out by end of day. That was two days ago! I then told them to cancel my order. They replied that my order was in line to be canceled. I replied that is funny, considering it was supposed to be shipped out two days ago. They charged my credit card over two weeks ago. I will not be paying that bill and reporting this company to the Better Business Bureau. I am thankful they only got me for $50. Some spend a lot more. Good riddance!

Original review: Jan. 17, 2017

Placed order 12/03/16. As of January 17 2017 nothing received. Got one confirmed email inquiry but all subsequent email ignored. However they have charged my credit card even though they have shipped nothing which is illegal from my understanding.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2017

Ordered them on 12/19/2016. Was informed they would be arriving on Dec 24th. It's now 01/02/17 and still haven't received them. I send emails daily and call Dream Products and no reply at all. Will never order from Dream Products again.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2016

I ordered on 12/12/16, with guaranteed delivery by Christmas if order was placed by 12/15. Card was billed on 12/13/16. Product was not received and no contact was made by the company, so I had to go out and buy a last minute gift. After contacting the company (5 times) with NO resolution. I filed a complaint with the FTC and the BBB. Called the company back again and let them know that I had filed complaints and received confirmation that my refund was issued. My card has not been credited yet, but I filed a chargeback so I will get my credit. I feel that the company is very dishonest in their customer service.

Apparently the guarantee was bogus all along as the only resolution that they offered was expedited shipping after 1/13/17 at no additional cost or a 10% discount if I decided to wait on the order. The first order that I placed with this company was in September 2016. I received the order but never received the free gift that they advertised. (False advertising). In all fairness the products that I did receive from the September order were fine.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2016

Placed order and received confirmation email with 1 to 2 weeks estimated receipt. Received nothing. Sent followup email on their website. They said order still being processed and 2 to 3 weeks more. Waited and still heard nothing. Cancelled order and asked them to credit the amount charged to my credit card. Received email that order was cancelled, but never received credit. Disputed charge on my credit card. Will never order from them again.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2016

Two items were ordered on 11/13/2016. One item received on 12/20. Second item never mentioned on invoice. Call to company said ordered was delivered. I said only 1. Customer rep. said, "I would get call back in 12-24 hours." Not acceptable as this was a Christmas gift. Brochure with shipment said "ALL ORDERS SHIP NEXT DAY." Will not order from them again. Order # on confirmation different from order # on packing slip.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2016

Ordered seat covers 11/22. It is 12/7. No seat covers but they took my money. Very unhappy. Was told over the phone they would reimburse my Visa and I haven't seen that and then was told it was on the shipping list and I would receive the item in 2-3 weeks, which when it was shipping I would receive a tracking number. I know they aren't supposed to take your money until the item ships. Will never ever order from this company again. Wish I had looked at the reviews first.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2016

I ordered two Comfort Moccasins and they did not fit. There was no invoice or return label in packages. Called Dream Products Dec 1st to return products and was told I have to pay postage to return products and they will keep the $2.00 fee they charged, which I didn't know about the $2.00 fee. Very disappointed in the way this Company handles returns. Saw advertisement in Parade Magazine and didn't see anything in print about returns. Why should we pay to return product when most Companies provide return labels and why should they keep my $2.00 fee when slippers didn't fit? I'm having to pay postage and fee for product I am returning? I will never order from this Company again and I will be contacting Parade Magazine. I never rec'd invoice or receipt in package.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2016

Placed order Oct 11, 2016, paid for item & expedited shipping thru PayPal; received no confirmation email. Called Oct 26, they "couldn't find my phone # or address on file." I told them they sure have my email address because they're sending me multiple daily ads, so they have to have my info in their system somewhere! Person said they would need to send my request to "customer service" & they would call me. They did not. I finally got an email order confirmation. Nov 3, I STILL don't have my item. Called back. Lady said it was shipped Oct 12, but yet I received no shipping email confirmation, and I never received the item. She did put in for a replacement order but it's going to be another 7-10 days! She would also refund me for the expedited shipping. We'll see how this turns out. Will NOT order from them again.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2016

Completed an online order on 9/20/16 for $65. Received an order number. Waited 3 weeks, no order came. Emailed them, they responded my order was in fulfillment and will be sent shortly. Waited 1 week. Called them and gave them order # and they had no record of that order #. Went back on the phone and followed prompts to order status and that person said they had the order and he did not know why it was not shipped yet. Waited another week. Sent 2 emails. No response. Sent another email, they said my order was in fulfillment and would come in 2 to 3 weeks. Two months to receive an order??? No emails about my order status unless. I email them. No emails that anything was backordered or out of stock. I have ordered from dream products before and always received my order within 2 weeks. 2 months is unacceptable.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2016

I placed an order online then, after reading some bad reviews, was wondering if I'd made a mistake. Fortunately, everything was fine! They accept PayPal, which is my preferred payment method and I received my items within two weeks (they ship from California and I live in New England.) My items arrived in perfect condition and were as described. Shipping was free and, since it was my first order, I got 20% off. I'm glad that I didn't read the reviews first because it probably would have deterred me from ordering. I'm wondering if everyone who had a good experience with this company wrote reviews that they would greatly outnumber the bad? Just a thought. Anyway, I will definitely order from them again!

Original review: Oct. 21, 2016

I placed my first order and didn't pay for expedited shipping. The item was received 2 weeks later. I placed a second order and paid for expedited shipping. The item was received 2 weeks later. Why did I pay for expedited shipping when it wasn't "expedited". Items are supposed to ship within "5-7 business days". This didn't happen even with expedited shipping. I feel like I was ripped off for shipping.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2016

Recently saw an in Parade Magazine for Dream Products Cardigan Slipper Socks. Ordered by phone with a pleasant, friendly male voice. After I was through he offered a special "sign-up" which would get me a free gift card. I thanked him and declined. He once again, told me what a good deal it was (something that any GOOD salesman should do) I, again declined... He thanked me for my order and told me to expect the product in 2-3 weeks. After placing the order, I noticed that I could read "customer reviews" on line. Saw many negative reviews, so I was curious to see how my order would turn out... Within 10 days, I received the order, products were as described. This experience was worth the 5 stars I've given it.

Original review: Oct. 13, 2016

I returned product for a refund and Dream Products received it on September 12, 2016 - a month ago. In spite of numerous e-mails promising an immediate refund, my refund still has not been forthcoming. Trying to contact them through their 800 number has been more than frustrating as I end up getting a dial tone when answering the prompts to "check on my refund" without being able to speak to anyone, and on the occasions when I am able to talk to someone my refund still has not been processed.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2016

Snap front comfort bra - A male took my order and did not suggest that I order a size larger after asking him and telling him my size bra. The bras are way too small for the suggested sizes. Would not recommend to anyone. Having breast surgery tomorrow and have bras of no use to me. Called customer service Lolli and she said return them and pay the postage.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2016

I placed an order for a wallet for $9.99 on 8/28/2016. On 9/11/2016 I inquired about the status of my order and was told that it was still being processed. On 9/25/2016 I inquired again and was told the same thing. I told them I wanted to cancel my order and was told I would be receiving a phone call to help with that in the next 2 days... needless to say never got that call!! Today, 10/10/2016 I called again and was told I would receive it within 7 days!! We'll see!! The agent I talked to said it just never got shipped and they were sorry!! Sad company!! Do not order something from this company!!!

Original review: Sept. 30, 2016

See a lot of negative about Dream Products on here! Haven't had the bad experiences they seem to have. Always get someone willing to help and if an item is not what you think it should be they usually just send you a new one and don't ask for the other one back! If you are not happy with them then go buy it from eBay or Amazon!

Original review: Sept. 23, 2016

I placed an order in March in order to receive the item by the end of April, as the order contained a birthday present. The order confirmation said that I should allow 1 - 2 weeks for delivery. Three weeks after placing the order, two of three items came. I kept waiting. When I called them in the middle of April to see where the birthday present was, they told me that I had received the package already. I had to point out that it was a partial shipment, and that one item was missing. They said that they would resend it in five weeks when the products comes in again. Which means that they sell merchandise they do not even have in stock. I cancelled and demanded my money back. I got a refund days later.

To give them another chance, because the items in their catalog are really great, I placed another order on 08/23/2016. I received an email confirmation including the order number. I was told that I should allow 1 - 2 weeks for delivery. Again, three weeks later I called them. The order number I had received by email was not in their system. They found my order by last name and address. They couldn't give me a reason why my order hadn't shipped yet, and why my order number had been changed. They gave me the new order number. They said that the order would leave their warehouse on 09/16/2016. I called today (09/22/2016) to get an order update, but neither the initial nor the new order number were known to the system. A search by last name and address revealed nothing either.

This company is unbelievable! They do not care about their customers at all. The only thing they are really fast at is taking your money. After that it's downhill. They give out fake order numbers. Their shipping is unbelievably slow, if you're lucky enough to get your merchandise at all. Their customer service is completely unmotivated (probably minimum wage) and without accountability. I will never order from them again.

Original review: Sept. 14, 2016

I ordered slippers and would be very embarrassed if I were to give these gifts, which was my plan. They had "Made In China" in bold on the bottom of the slippers, which I didn't know. They looked cheap and yellowed. So I wanted to return them. I called and they said I had to pay for postage. I went to the post office and it would cost me $12 to return 3 pair!! I called again and Dream Products said, "Well you got a discount and you didn't pay for shipping them to you, so you have to pay for your own shipping to return them". This company has no class and I will never ever buy from them again! I told the customer service agent exactly that and she said "fine". I know she doesn't make the rules, but they certainly don't even try to work with the customer.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2016

On 09/05/16 I placed an order that totaled $19.98 and paid via credit card. My confirmation email said that I would receive an email with order tracking number when my order shipped. On 09/14/16 I called and there was no record of my order by order number, address or phone number. Finally spoke to a human and was told that my order had shipped on 09/07/16 but they did not know why I did not receive an email with the tracking number. I was told that my order was shipped via FedEx SmartPost and given a tracking number. When I attempted to track my order via FedEx I was told that the tracking number was invalid. I emailed Dream Products' Customer Service and gave them 48 hours to respond or I would file a fraud complaint with my Credit Card Company. I will never order from these people again.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2016

I ordered 3 items was 3 for 19.99 or something like that. Needed by 8-20-16 so I expedited it and paid the extra money. This was on the 9th. I have not heard anything but said would be shipped next day. Last night I called. Has not been shipped, and would not let me talk to a higher up person. I am canceling my order. I want money back ASAP and reporting to my attorney. I am also calling the BBB as they have a A+ rating. Duh how can that be with all the bad things.

Original review: June 21, 2016

This company 'Dream Products' is a joke when it comes to shipping and refunds. In addition, half of the products I ordered were on back-order but was never told even though they had my email address. I paid extra for expedited shipping and it still took 20 days from California to Washington state. I returned the lousy product (bra) on 5/31/16 and am still waiting to see the refund on 6/21/16. They say it was posted 6/15 even though they received it 6/3. They say it would be 5-7 days before I see the refund (from 6/15). Isn't this 2016? I think they are so slow due to the huge amount of refunds and problems they have to tend to. I will never order from them again.

Original review: June 9, 2016

I will never purchase from this company again!! Why do they offer expedited shipping?? What a joke! They take forever to ship. Then they give you a FEDEX tracking number that doesn't even exist. Wish I knew better. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

Dream Products Company Information