1.31/5
Based on 173 reviews that contain star ratings

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands

175 Dream Products Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 20, 2019

The sciatic pillow that I ordered and received (which was late to be delivered) was nothing like the picture that made me purchase it. The company shows a picture of a pizza shaped pillow on a wide chair. Thought this would be perfect at work for my sciatica since I have to sit long hours at my desk job. It was so small and I am not a big woman. It literally gave me a wedgie just sitting on it. My back hurts worse than ever now. I tried sitting on it for a couple of days, and the pillow was so flat - I'm embarrassed that I was totally scammed. Please do not purchase anything from this company - you won't get a quality product at all.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

I placed an order on Dec 19 and used a prepaid credit card, the transmission was processed, I received an receipt, the money was taken from the credit card and I never received the product! They ripped me off, and when I call they say there was issues with my credit card and there wasn't! The money was taken and I received a confirmation receipt in my email. They never notified me of ANY problems with ANYTHING until I sent an email 3 WEEKS later that they decide to tell me that there was an issue. They flat out ripped me off.

Get expert buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Are you this business? Learn more about ConsumerAffairs for Brands
Original review: Dec. 30, 2018

I placed an order for a watch on 12/14. I paid extra for expedited shipping 5 to 7 days arrival. Did not ship until 12/18 and it was not shipped expedited. Then when I finally received on 12/29... it did not work. This product is so cheap looking I could have bought it at a Dollar Store. Whenever I call customer service a message says that they are closed. Do not order from this company as I never will.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2018

I placed an order on December 14 and paid for expedited shipping so that it would arrive before Christmas. The confirmation said I would receive an email when the product shipped with tracking information. I did not receive such an email. Upon call the "customer service" number I was told the product was shipped on December 19 with an estimated delivery date of January 2. When I mentioned that this was beyond the 5-7 days for expedited shipping, I was told that was from the shipping date I (which was delayed). I requested a refund for the expedited shipping and was told to call back after January 2 if it still has not arrived. Very poor customer service and shipping. I would NEVER order from this company again.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

Their site said they shipped in 24 hrs and guaranteed by Christmas delivery. I choose the expedited delivery of 5 days. They shipped it after 72 hours and did not put my shipment in expedited delivery. The shipment will come well after Christmas leaving me in a scramble for a new gift. At this point the quality of the product means nothing if they can't get it here on time.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dream Products?

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

Called for status of order after a week w/o notice of shipment. Was told order had been cancelled - unknown why or by whom. Referred to customer service and got canned message. Customer service not open at 9:30 am on Tuesday. Left message - not surprising have heard nothing.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

1st shipping took over 2 weeks to receive. Product different than picture in ad. Quality not so good. Not sure it would fulfill what ad said it does. Not worth price. Very small & I'm petite & thin. No response to email. Seems no return. 2 weeks not response from company. Would not recommend based on my experience.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2018

From the first day receiving them and wearing on my affected wrist and hand the pain just went away. I love them and the relief they give. Great product. I do not know if it is the magnets or the glove itself or the combo of both.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2018

One slipper has a crooked sole. Foot walks sideways. Dangerous to wear. Sandals ordered show women's size 6, the size I ordered. They are at least 2 inches too long. More like a size 9. Called cust. serv. and was told they wouldn't provide return postage and also didn't seem to care. I will have to discard and will never order from them again.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

I ordered Health Shoes for $9.99 which stated I can return within 30 days. The shoes were uncomfortable so I wanted to return them. The mailing cost to return them for both Parcel Post and UPS was over $10.00 each. I ended up donating the shoes since I did not want to go in the hole by returning them. Live and learn that you have been taken by a bad product and company! I will not purchase again from this company.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2018

412 Dream Lane, Van Nuys - Ordered stair climbing cart $39.99 in August 2018. It came but was missing all the wheels. I called and called them. Waited on hold many times for LONG periods...so Left messages. Nothing. A month later finally got thru to get wheels sent. Today, Oct 1st I received only HALF of the wheels needed! If I send it all back I will lose my $ for "Re shelving fee". It’s a win win for them! I Will NEVER order from them again!

Original review: July 21, 2018

I purchased a bra and a window projector. I received the bra but never the projector. I contacted the company and only received a response when I mentioned I would contact Paypal. They informed me that the package was sent and never heard from them again. I opened a dispute through Paypal and the seller asked me to close the dispute. That once I did that, my refund will be issued. I never got the refund! Never close a case until a seller makes good on a refund! Fortunately, Paypal has offered to refund the money to me. So grateful for Paypal.

Original review: July 14, 2018

Ordered buy one get one free #610 zippered compression stockings. Ordered 1 black pair 1 nude pair. Both pair were nude. There were 2 order numbers, **, I was charged twice for the order. There was no zipper in either pair of stockings. I have sent a letter to the company advising them of my dissatisfaction and demanded a refund. Once I receive my refund, I will not purchase from them in the future.

Original review: July 14, 2018

When my order page stayed on "please place order", I clicked on the tab again and got duplicate order. Calling customer service was useless. I also emailed with the given choice of subject line stating Cancel Order. I gave order number to cancel. I got a reply next day stating to call customer service which by the way has a minimum 20 minute hold time only to be told nothing can do. So emailing is also useless. NEVER ORDER FROM THIS PLACE.

Original review: July 13, 2018

I ordered several products on 5/13/18 that I received 3 weeks later. Immediately, I returned item 86434 that costs $16.90; but, on June/28, Dreams Products refunded only $6.82. I called Customer Service, but they never answer. I entered their website where I had to fill a form to request a code so they would call me back, but they never returned my call. I believe they had the habit to keep the money of the refunds. I will never order anything from them because the quality of the products are very poor, customer service is non-existent, and the management is, frankly, very dishonest.

Original review: July 5, 2018

I placed an order for two items with this company. I received only one of them. Attempts to connect with customer service were fruitless. You could opt for either an interminable hold, or to have them call you back. I requested a callback, which never came. When I received my credit card statement, I had been charged for both items. I will not do business with this company again, and I now have no faith in the Better Business Bureau ratings.

Original review: April 18, 2018

Shoes stated they fit a certain size and were way too small. I paid $9.99 plus $3.95 S&H to get the 24 Hour Health Shoes, then when they didn't fit, sent them back at my cost. Only received a check for the cost of the shoes even though it was not my fault. The shoes were too small and let them know this. WILL NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN!!

Original review: April 11, 2018

When I called Dream Products attempting to place an order there was an automatic answering voice that confirmed I was calling dream products but after checking 1 for English, there was no further response... I called 4 times without success. If no one is going to take an order, there should not be a telephone number in the brochure. Very bad business!!! I bought products online. We'll see if they come...

Original review: April 2, 2018

I ordered Finishing Touch Flawless Hair Remover Oct. 2, 2017. I was sent a very small stuffed elephant instead... No phone to contact, will not answer my emails. Was charged full price for hair remover.

Original review: March 28, 2018

I ordered several items from this company. They promise "free gifts" if you order so much, which I did. The free gifts were an emery board! Lol a cheap plastic "wallet", and a light, which are available at the 99cents store! Lolol I also ordered a so-called "bracelet helper" that was $10.00. It was cheap plastic, and arrived broken! For $10.00? REALLY? What a rip off! And, they did refund my money for it, but for $10.00 you expect to receive a quality item. This would sell 2 for a dollar at the Dollar Tree! I will never try them again. Once is enough for me!

Original review: March 19, 2018

I wanted to buy a pair of slippers for my wife which were advertised in their catalog. I decided to order this item by telephone. The price of the slippers was $16 and the front of the catalog stated very clearly all orders from this catalog are free shipping. When I placed the order I was informed that my credit card would be charged around $34 and something. When I challenged this I was told that the charge included sales tax plus a $7.00 handling fee. When I complained I was told that this charge is clearly shown in the catalog (but certainly not with the FREE shipping information). The information was correct in that the charge was shown

on the main-in order phone, but since I placed the order by phone, why would I look at the mail order phone. If they were an honest company they should state

"free shipping' plus a $7.00 handling fee. While I have dealt with this company before, this will be my last effort and I don't even want to receive their catalogs.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2018

Ordered a pair of shoe stretchers for my husband's tennis shoes. Cheap plastic product... Would not open enough to fit across the width of my husband's shoes.

I have narrow feet and they would not even fit across my shoes. I called and spoke to a gal named Michele. Very rude! Asked for a supervisor. Never got one. Michele told me there was nothing they could do about it! I am really upset. Will never buy from them again.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2017

I ordered some items from Dream Products back in 2016 and I never had a problem, but now that it nears Christmas, it's almost like they're giving me a huge middle finger. It was my biggest order yet, and now that I need the products ASAP, they are trying to gyp me. They tell me a very obviously made up story on why they can't ship it, stating that "my credit card doesn't have the same address as my Dream Products account." Same line of complete BS as any other time I have called.

They claim they won't charge my CC until the problem is resolved, but I can't say as if I can trust them reading some of the reviews here on ConsumerAffairs. They even got stern with me on the phone and I told them maybe if they just shipped the item like they should have in the first place, we wouldn't have this problem. I don't know, maybe they are reputable when they want to be, but when they don't want to, you're out of luck. This is just my personal experience with the company. If they can actually send out my order, then cool, but if they don't and I see any charges on my bank account, they will have hell to pay.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2017

In July. I ordered 2 sciatica pillows, one for my cousin and one for me. I have not received my order or any communication from Dream Products. I am very disappointed, because I have never had any problems in the past.

Original review: July 6, 2017

I have been stung twice by this company. I should have learned the first time. The first time I did not receive the difference of money paid in return of a product. I have been waiting for a product ordered 2 months ago. Received my bank statement and the check was cashed. I have been calling and it is impossible to get a human voice.

Original review: May 19, 2017

I have contacted this company 6 times (I keep track of stuff like that) for an order placed on December 14, 2016. Have been assured once by email, this would be resolved. Date today: May 19, 2017. Lost my business and anyone else I can tell this to. Shady company.

Original review: May 12, 2017

I ordered a handbag on 2/8/17 for $39.99. It was almost a month before I received it and almost immediately it started coming unsewn. I tried sewing the places back together because I really liked the style. About a month ago the zipper pull broke. I wrote the company on 4/17/17 requesting a refund and got no response. I then wrote again and this week received a reply that the purse had only a 30-day warranty. They told me that they would not refund my money after I called them because there was no response. This company is terrible and I plan to complain to the BBB since their website says they are members. They are a RIPOFF company.

Original review: March 26, 2017

When you need two weeks to get a FedEx delivery for medical related products then you have a problem. Company offers free shipping from FedEx and takes two weeks to deliver? The products are not coming from outside the country. Don't get fooled, check all the options.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2017

I have contacted customer service several times and have not received the product I paid for. What a shady company!!! I would encourage people do not order anything from this company unless you have too much money and need to give some away for nothing!!!

Original review: Jan. 26, 2017

We ordered a pair of Big Mouth Comfort Boots on November 29th 2016 and have still not received them. Whenever we call the automated line for order status, we are told there is no information on our order. When we call the customer service line, the phone plays hold music for about 5-10 seconds and then a voice recording comes on and says "All of our lines are busy at this time" and then the phone goes silent. When I call the order only line, I am told that they are still in the warehouse but that the company is unsure of how much longer it will be before they are shipped. We keep getting the "runaround" and will never order from them again.

Dream Products Company Information