1.28/5
Based on 162 reviews that contain star ratingsSHOW RATING DISTRIBUTION

164 Dream Products Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: July 21, 2018

I purchased a bra and a window projector. I received the bra but never the projector. I contacted the company and only received a response when I mentioned I would contact Paypal. They informed me that the package was sent and never heard from them again. I opened a dispute through Paypal and the seller asked me to close the dispute. That once I did that, my refund will be issued. I never got the refund! Never close a case until a seller makes good on a refund! Fortunately, Paypal has offered to refund the money to me. So grateful for Paypal.

Original review: July 14, 2018

Ordered buy one get one free #610 zippered compression stockings. Ordered 1 black pair 1 nude pair. Both pair were nude. There were 2 order numbers, **, I was charged twice for the order. There was no zipper in either pair of stockings. I have sent a letter to the company advising them of my dissatisfaction and demanded a refund. Once I receive my refund, I will not purchase from them in the future.

Get expert buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: July 14, 2018

When my order page stayed on "please place order", I clicked on the tab again and got duplicate order. Calling customer service was useless. I also emailed with the given choice of subject line stating Cancel Order. I gave order number to cancel. I got a reply next day stating to call customer service which by the way has a minimum 20 minute hold time only to be told nothing can do. So emailing is also useless. NEVER ORDER FROM THIS PLACE.

Original review: July 13, 2018

I ordered several products on 5/13/18 that I received 3 weeks later. Immediately, I returned item 86434 that costs $16.90; but, on June/28, Dreams Products refunded only $6.82. I called Customer Service, but they never answer. I entered their website where I had to fill a form to request a code so they would call me back, but they never returned my call. I believe they had the habit to keep the money of the refunds. I will never order anything from them because the quality of the products are very poor, customer service is non-existent, and the management is, frankly, very dishonest.

Original review: July 5, 2018

I placed an order for two items with this company. I received only one of them. Attempts to connect with customer service were fruitless. You could opt for either an interminable hold, or to have them call you back. I requested a callback, which never came. When I received my credit card statement, I had been charged for both items. I will not do business with this company again, and I now have no faith in the Better Business Bureau ratings.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dream Products?

Original review: April 18, 2018

Shoes stated they fit a certain size and were way too small. I paid $9.99 plus $3.95 S&H to get the 24 Hour Health Shoes, then when they didn't fit, sent them back at my cost. Only received a check for the cost of the shoes even though it was not my fault. The shoes were too small and let them know this. WILL NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN!!

Original review: April 11, 2018

When I called Dream Products attempting to place an order there was an automatic answering voice that confirmed I was calling dream products but after checking 1 for English, there was no further response... I called 4 times without success. If no one is going to take an order, there should not be a telephone number in the brochure. Very bad business!!! I bought products online. We'll see if they come...

Original review: April 2, 2018

I ordered Finishing Touch Flawless Hair Remover Oct. 2, 2017. I was sent a very small stuffed elephant instead... No phone to contact, will not answer my emails. Was charged full price for hair remover.

Original review: March 28, 2018

I ordered several items from this company. They promise "free gifts" if you order so much, which I did. The free gifts were an emery board! Lol a cheap plastic "wallet", and a light, which are available at the 99cents store! Lolol I also ordered a so-called "bracelet helper" that was $10.00. It was cheap plastic, and arrived broken! For $10.00? REALLY? What a rip off! And, they did refund my money for it, but for $10.00 you expect to receive a quality item. This would sell 2 for a dollar at the Dollar Tree! I will never try them again. Once is enough for me!

Original review: March 19, 2018 I wanted to buy a pair of slippers for my wife which were advertised in their catalog. I decided to order this item by telephone. The price of the slippers was $16 and the front of the catalog stated very clearly all orders from this catalog are free shipping. When I placed the order I was informed that my credit card would be charged around $34 and something. When I challenged this I was told that the charge included sales tax plus a $7.00 handling fee. When I complained I was told that this charge is clearly shown in the catalog (but certainly not with the FREE shipping information). The information was correct in that the charge was shown
on the main-in order phone, but since I placed the order by phone, why would I look at the mail order phone. If they were an honest company they should state

"free shipping' plus a $7.00 handling fee. While I have dealt with this company before, this will be my last effort and I don't even want to receive their catalogs.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2018 Ordered a pair of shoe stretchers for my husband's tennis shoes. Cheap plastic product... Would not open enough to fit across the width of my husband's shoes.

I have narrow feet and they would not even fit across my shoes. I called and spoke to a gal named Michele. Very rude! Asked for a supervisor. Never got one. Michele told me there was nothing they could do about it! I am really upset. Will never buy from them again.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2017

I ordered some items from Dream Products back in 2016 and I never had a problem, but now that it nears Christmas, it's almost like they're giving me a huge middle finger. It was my biggest order yet, and now that I need the products ASAP, they are trying to gyp me. They tell me a very obviously made up story on why they can't ship it, stating that "my credit card doesn't have the same address as my Dream Products account." Same line of complete BS as any other time I have called.

They claim they won't charge my CC until the problem is resolved, but I can't say as if I can trust them reading some of the reviews here on ConsumerAffairs. They even got stern with me on the phone and I told them maybe if they just shipped the item like they should have in the first place, we wouldn't have this problem. I don't know, maybe they are reputable when they want to be, but when they don't want to, you're out of luck. This is just my personal experience with the company. If they can actually send out my order, then cool, but if they don't and I see any charges on my bank account, they will have hell to pay.

Original review: Sept. 28, 2017

In July. I ordered 2 sciatica pillows, one for my cousin and one for me. I have not received my order or any communication from Dream Products. I am very disappointed, because I have never had any problems in the past.

Original review: July 6, 2017

I have been stung twice by this company. I should have learned the first time. The first time I did not receive the difference of money paid in return of a product. I have been waiting for a product ordered 2 months ago. Received my bank statement and the check was cashed. I have been calling and it is impossible to get a human voice.

Original review: May 19, 2017

I have contacted this company 6 times (I keep track of stuff like that) for an order placed on December 14, 2016. Have been assured once by email, this would be resolved. Date today: May 19, 2017. Lost my business and anyone else I can tell this to. Shady company.

Original review: May 12, 2017

I ordered a handbag on 2/8/17 for $39.99. It was almost a month before I received it and almost immediately it started coming unsewn. I tried sewing the places back together because I really liked the style. About a month ago the zipper pull broke. I wrote the company on 4/17/17 requesting a refund and got no response. I then wrote again and this week received a reply that the purse had only a 30-day warranty. They told me that they would not refund my money after I called them because there was no response. This company is terrible and I plan to complain to the BBB since their website says they are members. They are a RIPOFF company.

Original review: March 26, 2017

When you need two weeks to get a FedEx delivery for medical related products then you have a problem. Company offers free shipping from FedEx and takes two weeks to deliver? The products are not coming from outside the country. Don't get fooled, check all the options.

Original review: Feb. 15, 2017

I have contacted customer service several times and have not received the product I paid for. What a shady company!!! I would encourage people do not order anything from this company unless you have too much money and need to give some away for nothing!!!

Original review: Jan. 26, 2017

We ordered a pair of Big Mouth Comfort Boots on November 29th 2016 and have still not received them. Whenever we call the automated line for order status, we are told there is no information on our order. When we call the customer service line, the phone plays hold music for about 5-10 seconds and then a voice recording comes on and says "All of our lines are busy at this time" and then the phone goes silent. When I call the order only line, I am told that they are still in the warehouse but that the company is unsure of how much longer it will be before they are shipped. We keep getting the "runaround" and will never order from them again.

Original review: Jan. 19, 2017

The only experience I have with this company is their failure to live up to the shipping policy on their website. It says they ship out orders one day after receipt. The only thing they do one day after receipt of an order is charge your credit card! My card was charged on January 8 and I am still waiting for them to ship my order, over 10 days later. Then they say it takes 2-4 weeks after shipping to receive the order. This is bogus. This means you have to pay the credit card bill before you even get the products.

I plan on contesting the charge when it appears on my credit card bill. That is ridiculously poor customer service and processing in this day and age. I was assured my order would be shipped "manually", whatever that means, by end of day yesterday. But the order still says "processing" and I have yet to receive any shipment confirmation information. I will not do business with this company again. I don't have time to keep track of an order and constantly wait for replies to emails.

Updated on 1/20/2017: This is a follow-up to my previous email about this company. After I expressed my displeasure at the slow turtle speed they were processing my order, they promised to ship it out by end of day. That was two days ago! I then told them to cancel my order. They replied that my order was in line to be canceled. I replied that is funny, considering it was supposed to be shipped out two days ago. They charged my credit card over two weeks ago. I will not be paying that bill and reporting this company to the Better Business Bureau. I am thankful they only got me for $50. Some spend a lot more. Good riddance!

Original review: Jan. 17, 2017

Placed order 12/03/16. As of January 17 2017 nothing received. Got one confirmed email inquiry but all subsequent email ignored. However they have charged my credit card even though they have shipped nothing which is illegal from my understanding.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2017

Ordered them on 12/19/2016. Was informed they would be arriving on Dec 24th. It's now 01/02/17 and still haven't received them. I send emails daily and call Dream Products and no reply at all. Will never order from Dream Products again.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2016

I ordered on 12/12/16, with guaranteed delivery by Christmas if order was placed by 12/15. Card was billed on 12/13/16. Product was not received and no contact was made by the company, so I had to go out and buy a last minute gift. After contacting the company (5 times) with NO resolution. I filed a complaint with the FTC and the BBB. Called the company back again and let them know that I had filed complaints and received confirmation that my refund was issued. My card has not been credited yet, but I filed a chargeback so I will get my credit. I feel that the company is very dishonest in their customer service.

Apparently the guarantee was bogus all along as the only resolution that they offered was expedited shipping after 1/13/17 at no additional cost or a 10% discount if I decided to wait on the order. The first order that I placed with this company was in September 2016. I received the order but never received the free gift that they advertised. (False advertising). In all fairness the products that I did receive from the September order were fine.

Original review: Dec. 28, 2016

Placed order and received confirmation email with 1 to 2 weeks estimated receipt. Received nothing. Sent followup email on their website. They said order still being processed and 2 to 3 weeks more. Waited and still heard nothing. Cancelled order and asked them to credit the amount charged to my credit card. Received email that order was cancelled, but never received credit. Disputed charge on my credit card. Will never order from them again.

Original review: Dec. 21, 2016

Two items were ordered on 11/13/2016. One item received on 12/20. Second item never mentioned on invoice. Call to company said ordered was delivered. I said only 1. Customer rep. said, "I would get call back in 12-24 hours." Not acceptable as this was a Christmas gift. Brochure with shipment said "ALL ORDERS SHIP NEXT DAY." Will not order from them again. Order # on confirmation different from order # on packing slip.

Original review: Dec. 8, 2016

Ordered seat covers 11/22. It is 12/7. No seat covers but they took my money. Very unhappy. Was told over the phone they would reimburse my Visa and I haven't seen that and then was told it was on the shipping list and I would receive the item in 2-3 weeks, which when it was shipping I would receive a tracking number. I know they aren't supposed to take your money until the item ships. Will never ever order from this company again. Wish I had looked at the reviews first.

Original review: Dec. 1, 2016

I ordered two Comfort Moccasins and they did not fit. There was no invoice or return label in packages. Called Dream Products Dec 1st to return products and was told I have to pay postage to return products and they will keep the $2.00 fee they charged, which I didn't know about the $2.00 fee. Very disappointed in the way this Company handles returns. Saw advertisement in Parade Magazine and didn't see anything in print about returns. Why should we pay to return product when most Companies provide return labels and why should they keep my $2.00 fee when slippers didn't fit? I'm having to pay postage and fee for product I am returning? I will never order from this Company again and I will be contacting Parade Magazine. I never rec'd invoice or receipt in package.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2016

Placed order Oct 11, 2016, paid for item & expedited shipping thru PayPal; received no confirmation email. Called Oct 26, they "couldn't find my phone # or address on file." I told them they sure have my email address because they're sending me multiple daily ads, so they have to have my info in their system somewhere! Person said they would need to send my request to "customer service" & they would call me. They did not. I finally got an email order confirmation. Nov 3, I STILL don't have my item. Called back. Lady said it was shipped Oct 12, but yet I received no shipping email confirmation, and I never received the item. She did put in for a replacement order but it's going to be another 7-10 days! She would also refund me for the expedited shipping. We'll see how this turns out. Will NOT order from them again.

Original review: Nov. 3, 2016

Completed an online order on 9/20/16 for $65. Received an order number. Waited 3 weeks, no order came. Emailed them, they responded my order was in fulfillment and will be sent shortly. Waited 1 week. Called them and gave them order # and they had no record of that order #. Went back on the phone and followed prompts to order status and that person said they had the order and he did not know why it was not shipped yet. Waited another week. Sent 2 emails. No response. Sent another email, they said my order was in fulfillment and would come in 2 to 3 weeks. Two months to receive an order??? No emails about my order status unless. I email them. No emails that anything was backordered or out of stock. I have ordered from dream products before and always received my order within 2 weeks. 2 months is unacceptable.

Original review: Oct. 21, 2016

I placed an order online then, after reading some bad reviews, was wondering if I'd made a mistake. Fortunately, everything was fine! They accept PayPal, which is my preferred payment method and I received my items within two weeks (they ship from California and I live in New England.) My items arrived in perfect condition and were as described. Shipping was free and, since it was my first order, I got 20% off. I'm glad that I didn't read the reviews first because it probably would have deterred me from ordering. I'm wondering if everyone who had a good experience with this company wrote reviews that they would greatly outnumber the bad? Just a thought. Anyway, I will definitely order from them again!

Dream Products Company Information

9754 Deering Ave
Chatsworth
Fax:
8182068061
www.dreamproducts.com

Want to know more?
You look like a savvy shopperWant to know more?

Make purchase decisions like an expert.

ConsumerAffairs Solutions for Business