Dream Products

Compare Online Shopping Companies

Research top Online Shopping Companies recommendations on ConsumerAffairs

Ordered them on 12/19/2016. Was informed they would be arriving on Dec 24th. It's now 01/02/17 and still haven't received them. I send emails daily and call Dream Products and no reply at all. Will never order from Dream Products again.

I ordered on 12/12/16, with guaranteed delivery by Christmas if order was placed by 12/15. Card was billed on 12/13/16. Product was not received and no contact was made by the company, so I had to go out and buy a last minute gift. After contacting the company (5 times) with NO resolution. I filed a complaint with the FTC and the BBB. Called the company back again and let them know that I had filed complaints and received confirmation that my refund was issued. My card has not been credited yet, but I filed a chargeback so I will get my credit. I feel that the company is very dishonest in their customer service.

Apparently the guarantee was bogus all along as the only resolution that they offered was expedited shipping after 1/13/17 at no additional cost or a 10% discount if I decided to wait on the order. The first order that I placed with this company was in September 2016. I received the order but never received the free gift that they advertised. (False advertising). In all fairness the products that I did receive from the September order were fine.

Placed order and received confirmation email with 1 to 2 weeks estimated receipt. Received nothing. Sent followup email on their website. They said order still being processed and 2 to 3 weeks more. Waited and still heard nothing. Cancelled order and asked them to credit the amount charged to my credit card. Received email that order was cancelled, but never received credit. Disputed charge on my credit card. Will never order from them again.

Two items were ordered on 11/13/2016. One item received on 12/20. Second item never mentioned on invoice. Call to company said ordered was delivered. I said only 1. Customer rep. said, "I would get call back in 12-24 hours." Not acceptable as this was a Christmas gift. Brochure with shipment said "ALL ORDERS SHIP NEXT DAY." Will not order from them again. Order # on confirmation different from order # on packing slip.

Ordered seat covers 11/22. It is 12/7. No seat covers but they took my money. Very unhappy. Was told over the phone they would reimburse my Visa and I haven't seen that and then was told it was on the shipping list and I would receive the item in 2-3 weeks, which when it was shipping I would receive a tracking number. I know they aren't supposed to take your money until the item ships. Will never ever order from this company again. Wish I had looked at the reviews first.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dream Products?

I ordered two Comfort Moccasins and they did not fit. There was no invoice or return label in packages. Called Dream Products Dec 1st to return products and was told I have to pay postage to return products and they will keep the $2.00 fee they charged, which I didn't know about the $2.00 fee. Very disappointed in the way this Company handles returns. Saw advertisement in Parade Magazine and didn't see anything in print about returns. Why should we pay to return product when most Companies provide return labels and why should they keep my $2.00 fee when slippers didn't fit? I'm having to pay postage and fee for product I am returning? I will never order from this Company again and I will be contacting Parade Magazine. I never rec'd invoice or receipt in package.

Placed order Oct 11, 2016, paid for item & expedited shipping thru PayPal; received no confirmation email. Called Oct 26, they "couldn't find my phone # or address on file." I told them they sure have my email address because they're sending me multiple daily ads, so they have to have my info in their system somewhere! Person said they would need to send my request to "customer service" & they would call me. They did not. I finally got an email order confirmation. Nov 3, I STILL don't have my item. Called back. Lady said it was shipped Oct 12, but yet I received no shipping email confirmation, and I never received the item. She did put in for a replacement order but it's going to be another 7-10 days! She would also refund me for the expedited shipping. We'll see how this turns out. Will NOT order from them again.

Completed an online order on 9/20/16 for $65. Received an order number. Waited 3 weeks, no order came. Emailed them, they responded my order was in fulfillment and will be sent shortly. Waited 1 week. Called them and gave them order # and they had no record of that order #. Went back on the phone and followed prompts to order status and that person said they had the order and he did not know why it was not shipped yet. Waited another week. Sent 2 emails. No response. Sent another email, they said my order was in fulfillment and would come in 2 to 3 weeks. Two months to receive an order??? No emails about my order status unless. I email them. No emails that anything was backordered or out of stock. I have ordered from dream products before and always received my order within 2 weeks. 2 months is unacceptable.

I placed an order online then, after reading some bad reviews, was wondering if I'd made a mistake. Fortunately, everything was fine! They accept PayPal, which is my preferred payment method and I received my items within two weeks (they ship from California and I live in New England.) My items arrived in perfect condition and were as described. Shipping was free and, since it was my first order, I got 20% off. I'm glad that I didn't read the reviews first because it probably would have deterred me from ordering. I'm wondering if everyone who had a good experience with this company wrote reviews that they would greatly outnumber the bad? Just a thought. Anyway, I will definitely order from them again!

I placed my first order and didn't pay for expedited shipping. The item was received 2 weeks later. I placed a second order and paid for expedited shipping. The item was received 2 weeks later. Why did I pay for expedited shipping when it wasn't "expedited". Items are supposed to ship within "5-7 business days". This didn't happen even with expedited shipping. I feel like I was ripped off for shipping.

Recently saw an in Parade Magazine for Dream Products Cardigan Slipper Socks. Ordered by phone with a pleasant, friendly male voice. After I was through he offered a special "sign-up" which would get me a free gift card. I thanked him and declined. He once again, told me what a good deal it was (something that any GOOD salesman should do) I, again declined... He thanked me for my order and told me to expect the product in 2-3 weeks. After placing the order, I noticed that I could read "customer reviews" on line. Saw many negative reviews, so I was curious to see how my order would turn out... Within 10 days, I received the order, products were as described. This experience was worth the 5 stars I've given it.

I returned product for a refund and Dream Products received it on September 12, 2016 - a month ago. In spite of numerous e-mails promising an immediate refund, my refund still has not been forthcoming. Trying to contact them through their 800 number has been more than frustrating as I end up getting a dial tone when answering the prompts to "check on my refund" without being able to speak to anyone, and on the occasions when I am able to talk to someone my refund still has not been processed.

Snap front comfort bra - A male took my order and did not suggest that I order a size larger after asking him and telling him my size bra. The bras are way too small for the suggested sizes. Would not recommend to anyone. Having breast surgery tomorrow and have bras of no use to me. Called customer service Lolli and she said return them and pay the postage.

I placed an order for a wallet for $9.99 on 8/28/2016. On 9/11/2016 I inquired about the status of my order and was told that it was still being processed. On 9/25/2016 I inquired again and was told the same thing. I told them I wanted to cancel my order and was told I would be receiving a phone call to help with that in the next 2 days... needless to say never got that call!! Today, 10/10/2016 I called again and was told I would receive it within 7 days!! We'll see!! The agent I talked to said it just never got shipped and they were sorry!! Sad company!! Do not order something from this company!!!

See a lot of negative about Dream Products on here! Haven't had the bad experiences they seem to have. Always get someone willing to help and if an item is not what you think it should be they usually just send you a new one and don't ask for the other one back! If you are not happy with them then go buy it from eBay or Amazon!

I placed an order in March in order to receive the item by the end of April, as the order contained a birthday present. The order confirmation said that I should allow 1 - 2 weeks for delivery. Three weeks after placing the order, two of three items came. I kept waiting. When I called them in the middle of April to see where the birthday present was, they told me that I had received the package already. I had to point out that it was a partial shipment, and that one item was missing. They said that they would resend it in five weeks when the products comes in again. Which means that they sell merchandise they do not even have in stock. I cancelled and demanded my money back. I got a refund days later.

To give them another chance, because the items in their catalog are really great, I placed another order on 08/23/2016. I received an email confirmation including the order number. I was told that I should allow 1 - 2 weeks for delivery. Again, three weeks later I called them. The order number I had received by email was not in their system. They found my order by last name and address. They couldn't give me a reason why my order hadn't shipped yet, and why my order number had been changed. They gave me the new order number. They said that the order would leave their warehouse on 09/16/2016. I called today (09/22/2016) to get an order update, but neither the initial nor the new order number were known to the system. A search by last name and address revealed nothing either.

This company is unbelievable! They do not care about their customers at all. The only thing they are really fast at is taking your money. After that it's downhill. They give out fake order numbers. Their shipping is unbelievably slow, if you're lucky enough to get your merchandise at all. Their customer service is completely unmotivated (probably minimum wage) and without accountability. I will never order from them again.

I ordered slippers and would be very embarrassed if I were to give these gifts, which was my plan. They had "Made In China" in bold on the bottom of the slippers, which I didn't know. They looked cheap and yellowed. So I wanted to return them. I called and they said I had to pay for postage. I went to the post office and it would cost me $12 to return 3 pair!! I called again and Dream Products said, "Well you got a discount and you didn't pay for shipping them to you, so you have to pay for your own shipping to return them". This company has no class and I will never ever buy from them again! I told the customer service agent exactly that and she said "fine". I know she doesn't make the rules, but they certainly don't even try to work with the customer.

On 09/05/16 I placed an order that totaled $19.98 and paid via credit card. My confirmation email said that I would receive an email with order tracking number when my order shipped. On 09/14/16 I called and there was no record of my order by order number, address or phone number. Finally spoke to a human and was told that my order had shipped on 09/07/16 but they did not know why I did not receive an email with the tracking number. I was told that my order was shipped via FedEx SmartPost and given a tracking number. When I attempted to track my order via FedEx I was told that the tracking number was invalid. I emailed Dream Products' Customer Service and gave them 48 hours to respond or I would file a fraud complaint with my Credit Card Company. I will never order from these people again.

I ordered 3 items was 3 for 19.99 or something like that. Needed by 8-20-16 so I expedited it and paid the extra money. This was on the 9th. I have not heard anything but said would be shipped next day. Last night I called. Has not been shipped, and would not let me talk to a higher up person. I am canceling my order. I want money back ASAP and reporting to my attorney. I am also calling the BBB as they have a A+ rating. Duh how can that be with all the bad things.

This company 'Dream Products' is a joke when it comes to shipping and refunds. In addition, half of the products I ordered were on back-order but was never told even though they had my email address. I paid extra for expedited shipping and it still took 20 days from California to Washington state. I returned the lousy product (bra) on 5/31/16 and am still waiting to see the refund on 6/21/16. They say it was posted 6/15 even though they received it 6/3. They say it would be 5-7 days before I see the refund (from 6/15). Isn't this 2016? I think they are so slow due to the huge amount of refunds and problems they have to tend to. I will never order from them again.

I will never purchase from this company again!! Why do they offer expedited shipping?? What a joke! They take forever to ship. Then they give you a FEDEX tracking number that doesn't even exist. Wish I knew better. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

On 4-20-16 I sent check number ** with my order for 2 item 97001 which I received. The same order included 1 of item 95024 which has never come. My check was entered by the bank on 4-27-16. Please check your records and send the missing item. My wife asked me to place a new order today but I shall never order again as long as I only dream of receiving my past order.

On 4/26/2016 I ordered a pair of Memory Scuffs. I take size 7 1/2 so I ordered the s (7-7 1/2) but when I received them they were more like a 6-6 1/2 and not at all like what they were made out to be. I tried to contact customer service with no luck at all. I don't even think they have a customer service because I tried numerous extensions and got the same recording which makes you wonder if they hung up on you. I want to send these back for a refund but I wonder if I will ever get one and then I would be out on both the scuffs and the refund. I don't know what to do in order to get this resolved. I am hoping ConsumerAffairs can help me with this matter. This company is by far very undesirable and I will not recommend it to anyone or use it again myself.

On April 29, 2016, I ordered two Doctor's Choice Comfort Bra in size 38 (no cup size was offered). I paid $5.95 to have them delivered faster. I received them on Friday, May 13, 2016. One is size XL (44-46) and the other is size 2XL (48-50). Obviously, these bras are of no value to me, however, I would have to pay to have them returned and probably would not receive my refund anyway or just a portion of it. It is a cheap lesson to be very careful who you order from on the computer. Research any company before you order anything. This company is not trustworthy. The size that was ordered was on the original order. These are a bunch of crooks. Do not order from this company.

Without going into detail, about the products ordered, I will say because of delays and lies about products being in stock and then them saying they shipped them, which they didn't, we canceled the order. It's been 2 weeks and they haven't credited us back. I believe they are one of the online businesses that sell stuff from other companies, take your money and because they can't get the product in they lie so they can keep your money to buy other products. Sorta like out of their house. We finally filed a dispute with our credit co. Scam... Don't do business with this company, Dream Products because you will only dream of getting it!!! Wasted hours of my time.

I sent an order (set of three bras for $21.99) in April 4, 2016 and have not received it. I'm doubtful I ever will after reading all the reviews. I'm thankful it was a small order, but hope they are caught so they can't rip anybody else off.

I ordered 2 solar OWL lights and only 1 came in the mail, said the second would come 5-7 days later. No second owl. Contacted them via website, said they were sorry, second owl would come 5-7 days. It's been 2 weeks, no OWL. I WILL NEVER ORDER AGAIN FROM THIS BOGUS COMPANY. Why isn't something done about them? Reading the reviews seems like their operative is to rip people off for the second item and then not deliver.

Consumer Increased Rating!

This situation was resolved 100% by Dream Products. I am very pleased and grateful to Consumeraffaires.com for their help.

Barbara of Ojai, CA on

Original Review

I have purchased bras here for many years. I contacted them about returning 3 bras and was given instructions via e-mail. They had changed their policy and now only give you 30 days to return (didn't used to be that way, but it is now). I mailed the bras in their unopened original packages with a credit card # (AmEx - oops, they don't take AmEx). The Post Office confirmed that the package was received by Dream Products on Jan. 16, 2016, and you would think I would have received a call regarding my errors.

I heard nothing from them and telephoned on Feb. 11. After speaking with a Customer Service Rep who knew nothing, I spoke with Jessica a supervisor there. She said she would look into it and call. She never called. On March 7th, I wrote to Jessica inquiring about these three bras now probably returned to their stock since they still sell this model. I received no reply. It is now March 24th and from now on, I will not do business with Dream Products under any circumstances. They're crooks.

Ordered 2 items on 2/12/16. On 3/5/16 I called to find out why 1 item not yet received. Phone system allowed me to get tracking number but that was for the 1 item already received. Called again to speak to a HUMAN BEING but they DO NOT WORK on WEEKEND. This is LUDICROUS as you can order on weekend but cannot find out why something has not received by me. How this major company can get away with this is bad as many of their customers are surely 65 yrs or older. I am almost 80 yrs old but I still work & cannot sit on the phone during the week. I would NOT recommend this company!!

When I placed an order with Dream Products online 01/07/2016, I received my order in several shipments with one item missing and another item on back order. I finally received the items and then on 01/23/16, I received a call from my bank saying some company from Kazakhstan, Russia was trying to withdraw funds from my debit card for purchases I never made. They immediately cancelled my card and asked me if I thought this was identity theft and I said absolutely, because I did not know anyone in Russia called BEELINE ECOMM ALMATY!

My bank replaced the monies back into my account that they did manage to withdraw. I will never buy anything else from Dream Products again. They are not McAfee SECURE nor do they have an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) to protect your financial information. They tried again on 01/26/16 to try and use my card but their charge was refused because the card was cancelled. I know this is a long explanation but I just want other people to avoid the situation I found myself in. Thank you for listening.

Dream Products Company Profile