1.34/5

188 Dream Products Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: May 14, 2019

I am so frustrated. I purchased 2 Dream Rugs. It took months to receive my order. When I finally got my rugs, I couldn’t believe they sent me two dollar store bath mats! Nothing like the photos on the website! No texture at all. No tweedy color as shown. No non-slip backing! These things are so thin and have nothing to them. They slide around all over the floor. They hold no water or dirt. Totally sent me a different product.

Then they lied and said they can’t return anything unless damaged. Website says 30 day policy. Then I told them my product was damaged - technically - because it’s not the item I ordered!!! I even sent pictures of what they sent me vs what they advertised! They did not respond. They apologized the first time I emailed but said - "You’re stuck with the rugs." I am so upset that I got scammed and wasted my money. I am a teacher, and I really can’t afford to throw money away. Do NOT buy these dream rugs! Customer Service is so bad. Quality is worse! I wish someone could help me!

Hello Janine,

We are very sorry to hear about the issue you are having but Dream Products is not affiliated with “Dream Blessing”. At this time we suggest you contact them directly with your inquiry/concern.

Please feel free to contact me directly if you need any other further assistance or have any other questions.

Dream Products

Original review: May 12, 2019

I purchased this product and it doesn’t work so I emailed asking how to make a return since there was no paperwork sent with the product. The response I received was that they only accept returns within 10 days of purchase. I emailed back and asked how they can hold anyone to that policy when there is no paperwork with the product. I then went on the website, which states they accept returns within 30 days. I was within the 30 day mark so I emailed back a second time and have received no response.

Dream Products response

My name is Samantha Sosa and I am the Customer Service Supervisor here at Dream Products. I sincerely apologize for any of the inconvenience this may have caused. Can you please send me a private response with your order number and shipping address. If you are unable to send a private please feel free to email me directly. Once I gather your information, I will do my best to provide you with the best customer service I can.

Customer Service Supervisor

Get expert buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: May 10, 2019

I bought 3 magic rugs. Spent 65 dollars. Waited weeks to get them all to have them all fall apart after washing them, I reached out to their company and because it wasn't damage in transit they don't refund. Ridiculous. Ridiculous. Ridiculous. Don't waste your money or time with them.

Hello Jessica,

After further investigation we show customers are confusing the company “Dream Blessing” with “Dream Products”.

ssosa@dreamproducts.com

Rated with 1 starResolution In Progress
Original review: April 25, 2019

I ordered 4 bras because of a special. The bras provide absolutely no support for me, perhaps in smaller sizes they work. I returned the items in the original bag, paying for return shipping. Their form says to allow 2 to 3 weeks to process return. Since I had not received a credit, I called to find out why. I was told they do not show it was returned and They needed a tracking number. (Because I was disagreeing, she hung up on me). I got my receipt from the post office, showing their address on it and when I called back, they still insisted that I need a tracking number. Their return info does not say they need a tracking number (once again, she hung up on me... really good customer service). I think they received the return, and just get away with doing this. I do have the option of calling my credit card company to dispute the charge, however, I believe this company should step up and do the right thing. Be very cautious if ordering from them.

Dear Sherry,

We sincerely apologize for any of the inconvenience this may have caused and all the trouble you’ve gone through. Can you please send me a private response with your order number and shipping address. If you are unable to send a private please feel free to email me directly. Once I gather your information, I will do my best to provide you with the best customer service I can.

Customer Service Supervisor

Original review: April 11, 2019

I had ordered my mom Copper Support Zip Socks. I opted for the free shipping and they took almost 3 weeks to arrive. Unfortunately I ordered the wrong size and re-ordered BUT I paid the $5.95 for expedited shipping. I ordered on 3/30/19, and called regarding the status of the shipment on 4/9/19. I spoke with a very rude CS man that told me they hadn't been shipped yet and to be patient. Finally they arrived on 4/11/19. So $5.95 for expedited gets them to you in 12 days where free shipping gets them to you in 14 days! Not happy with these folks and would never recommend them or order from them again. Thank you.

Dear Cindy,

We sincerely apologize for any of the inconvenience this may have caused and all the trouble you’ve gone through. Unfortunately I cannot assist you with the information provided. Can you please send me a private response with your order number and shipping address. If you are unable to send a private please feel free to email me directly. Once I gather your information, I will do my best to provide you with the best customer service I can.-Samantha Sosa

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dream Products?

Original review: April 8, 2019

The customer service leaves a lot to be desired. By calling the number on the site you get a recorded message saying you are their 29,000,000 + customer. Some cutesy trick and give you a mile long tracking number. I called customer service and they told me the product would be here on the 8th of April. Now when I finally got a person the rep told me it would be another three weeks. What gives? Too bad I had to give them one star!

Dear Bobby,

We sincerely apologize for any of the inconvenience this may have caused. Unfortunately I cannot assist you with the information provided. Can you please send me a private response with your order number and shipping address. If you are unable to send a private please feel free to email me directly at ssosa@dreamproducts.com. Once I gather your information, I will do my best to provide you with the best customer service I can.

Customer Service Supervisor

Original review: April 5, 2019

Ordered one item. Never got the Discount I used a code for. Ordered on 2/25/19, still no item or shipping info despite multiple emails and a PayPal dispute. They finally provided PayPal with a "tracking" number, on 4/1/19 that doesn't exist. Still waiting for my item or a refund. Total SCAM. DO NOT BUY from them!

Dream Products response

Jamie I am sorry to hear about the trouble you've had with your order. Unfortunately, I cannot provide immediate feedback because we need your complete name/address, but please feel free to contact me directly to help resolve the problem and make sure your experience with Dream Products ends on a positive note. Sylvia Flores - Director of Operations

Original review: April 2, 2019

If I could give this company a 0 star review I would. I would NEVER recommend buying ANYTHING from this company. On 2/28/19 I placed an order for 4 items on the Dream by Genie website. I purchased the Dream by Genie Bra and 3 other items that I only paid the processing fee for a grand total of $43.96. I waited over 2 weeks for the items to arrive. Once it arrived, I tried it on and felt it was not for me, so I returned them on 3/11/2019 at a cost of $8 USPS priority.

I will admit I did forget about it until I was going through some paperwork and found the receipt. I checked on the website for my return status and noticed that 3 of the items were received on 3/20/2019. I checked the USPS tracking and noticed that they received the items on 3/13/2019. I tried to call but sat on hold for about 1 hr. I went back to the website and emailed them, in the email there was a way to chat with someone. I decided to chat with the first person on 4/1/2019 to see if I could get a clear answer why I have not been credited my refund. I was told that the refund would be given within 3-5 business days. I explained to them that they had the returned items since 3/20/19 and why it was not done then. I could not get an answer. I explained to her if I did not see a refund by 4/10/2019 I was going to open a dispute with PayPal. I finished up with the chat and documented it with screenshots of the conversation.

I noticed on 4/2/2019 there was a credit to my PayPal account for 19.99, I started to investigate why only $19.99 not the entire total of $43.96. So, I got back on chat with someone to ask why I was only credited the $19.99 not the full $43.96, I was told they do not refund process and handling fee which totaled $23.96. I personally think that is wrong. Not only do they have the 4 items I returned but they also kept $23.96 which was half on my order plus the $8 I had to pay to return the items to them for a grand total of $31.96. I am completely out.

Hello Marlene,

We are very sorry to hear your bad experience with Dream by Genie. Dream Products is not affiliated with “Dream by Genie”. We are two different companies. Unfortunately at this time, we are not able to further assist you. I am sincerely sorry and wish I could have been more of an assistance to you.

Please feel free to contact me via email if you need further assistance or help.

Dream Products

Original review: March 27, 2019

I have called and asked for customer service to complain that the item didn't work. Left a msg, and never got a return call. I'm going to report this to my cr card to have the payment reversed. Apparently they don't return msgs left on their phone.

Hello Marilyn,

A private message was sent to you on 3/29/19 with detailed information regarding your refund/credit status. Can you please confirm the receipt of your credit?

Original review: March 26, 2019

I placed and paid for my 2 mats over 6 weeks ago. I started at week 2 sending emails. I received back a ticket # with a statement that it would take 2 days for a reply. After weeks of asking I received a tracking in CHINESE or something other than English. No one will tell me anything. They have no # to contact. I have sent emails asking for my product or my money. No reply. I guess they got their name DREAMBLESSING as in DREAM ON if you think you will get your product. And Blessing as in you bless us not you. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY.

Hello Lisa,

A private message was sent to you on 3/29/19 and we have not heard back from you! Please give us a chance to resolve your concern by either replying to private response or emailing me directly.

Original review: March 26, 2019

Delivery of item started on March 18th and was sent to "SIX" different Federal Express Depots before finally delivering to the US Post office for final delivery! This package unnecessary traveled around final destination for one week! If they had sent it to US Post office to begin with it probably would be here by now. I'm still waiting for the package as March 25th. I will "NEVER" order from Dream Products again. Good Luck to anyone ordering from them!!!

Hello Richard,

A private message was sent to you on 3/28/19 and we have not heard back from you! Please give us a chance to resolve your concern by either replying to private response or emailing me directly.

Customer Service Supervisor

Original review: Feb. 20, 2019

My diabetic mother was in need of slippers. I ordered a pair which looked comfy but when we got them, she couldn't even start to get her foot into the slipper and I had ordered a size larger than she normally wears! I also purchased at the same time socks for plantar fasciitis. When I found out that we would have to incur the cost of returning them as well as the possibility of a restocking fee, I decided that never again would I order ANYTHING from this company. We paid $23.98 originally and just today, we received a refund of $9.99! Return postage was $8.95, so we were out $22.94 with NO slippers! On top of that, it took them a full two weeks to give this "hefty" refund after they received the slippers (YES, I tracked the package!). NEVER, NEVER, NEVER ORDER FROM THIS HORRIBLE COMPANY!

Original review: Jan. 29, 2019

I ordered a product from this company in late December and paid the expedited shipping cost to assure it would arrive at my home by a certain date. Come to find out that the product didn’t even leave their facility until 1/5/2019 (days after I placed the order) and I was then told that it would take another 2-3 weeks for the delivery of the item. I requested that the cost of the expedited shipping be refunded to me, but the company stopped replying to my emails. I have sent two more emails but have not received any more responses. A poorly operated company operating on the fringes of fraud. One can only hope that one day enough evidence for the US District Attorney to get involved will be available. I wish I could warn potential customers more effectively.

Original review: Jan. 20, 2019

The sciatic pillow that I ordered and received (which was late to be delivered) was nothing like the picture that made me purchase it. The company shows a picture of a pizza shaped pillow on a wide chair. Thought this would be perfect at work for my sciatica since I have to sit long hours at my desk job. It was so small and I am not a big woman. It literally gave me a wedgie just sitting on it. My back hurts worse than ever now. I tried sitting on it for a couple of days, and the pillow was so flat - I'm embarrassed that I was totally scammed. Please do not purchase anything from this company - you won't get a quality product at all.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2019

I placed an order on Dec 19 and used a prepaid credit card, the transmission was processed, I received an receipt, the money was taken from the credit card and I never received the product! They ripped me off, and when I call they say there was issues with my credit card and there wasn't! The money was taken and I received a confirmation receipt in my email. They never notified me of ANY problems with ANYTHING until I sent an email 3 WEEKS later that they decide to tell me that there was an issue. They flat out ripped me off.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2018

I placed an order for a watch on 12/14. I paid extra for expedited shipping 5 to 7 days arrival. Did not ship until 12/18 and it was not shipped expedited. Then when I finally received on 12/29... it did not work. This product is so cheap looking I could have bought it at a Dollar Store. Whenever I call customer service a message says that they are closed. Do not order from this company as I never will.

Original review: Dec. 27, 2018

I placed an order on December 14 and paid for expedited shipping so that it would arrive before Christmas. The confirmation said I would receive an email when the product shipped with tracking information. I did not receive such an email. Upon call the "customer service" number I was told the product was shipped on December 19 with an estimated delivery date of January 2. When I mentioned that this was beyond the 5-7 days for expedited shipping, I was told that was from the shipping date I (which was delayed). I requested a refund for the expedited shipping and was told to call back after January 2 if it still has not arrived. Very poor customer service and shipping. I would NEVER order from this company again.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2018

Their site said they shipped in 24 hrs and guaranteed by Christmas delivery. I choose the expedited delivery of 5 days. They shipped it after 72 hours and did not put my shipment in expedited delivery. The shipment will come well after Christmas leaving me in a scramble for a new gift. At this point the quality of the product means nothing if they can't get it here on time.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2018

Called for status of order after a week w/o notice of shipment. Was told order had been cancelled - unknown why or by whom. Referred to customer service and got canned message. Customer service not open at 9:30 am on Tuesday. Left message - not surprising have heard nothing.

Original review: Nov. 28, 2018

1st shipping took over 2 weeks to receive. Product different than picture in ad. Quality not so good. Not sure it would fulfill what ad said it does. Not worth price. Very small & I'm petite & thin. No response to email. Seems no return. 2 weeks not response from company. Would not recommend based on my experience.

Original review: Nov. 16, 2018

From the first day receiving them and wearing on my affected wrist and hand the pain just went away. I love them and the relief they give. Great product. I do not know if it is the magnets or the glove itself or the combo of both.

Original review: Nov. 15, 2018

One slipper has a crooked sole. Foot walks sideways. Dangerous to wear. Sandals ordered show women's size 6, the size I ordered. They are at least 2 inches too long. More like a size 9. Called cust. serv. and was told they wouldn't provide return postage and also didn't seem to care. I will have to discard and will never order from them again.

Original review: Oct. 31, 2018

I ordered Health Shoes for $9.99 which stated I can return within 30 days. The shoes were uncomfortable so I wanted to return them. The mailing cost to return them for both Parcel Post and UPS was over $10.00 each. I ended up donating the shoes since I did not want to go in the hole by returning them. Live and learn that you have been taken by a bad product and company! I will not purchase again from this company.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2018

412 Dream Lane, Van Nuys - Ordered stair climbing cart $39.99 in August 2018. It came but was missing all the wheels. I called and called them. Waited on hold many times for LONG periods...so Left messages. Nothing. A month later finally got thru to get wheels sent. Today, Oct 1st I received only HALF of the wheels needed! If I send it all back I will lose my $ for "Re shelving fee". It’s a win win for them! I Will NEVER order from them again!

Original review: July 21, 2018

I purchased a bra and a window projector. I received the bra but never the projector. I contacted the company and only received a response when I mentioned I would contact Paypal. They informed me that the package was sent and never heard from them again. I opened a dispute through Paypal and the seller asked me to close the dispute. That once I did that, my refund will be issued. I never got the refund! Never close a case until a seller makes good on a refund! Fortunately, Paypal has offered to refund the money to me. So grateful for Paypal.

Original review: July 14, 2018

Ordered buy one get one free #610 zippered compression stockings. Ordered 1 black pair 1 nude pair. Both pair were nude. There were 2 order numbers, **, I was charged twice for the order. There was no zipper in either pair of stockings. I have sent a letter to the company advising them of my dissatisfaction and demanded a refund. Once I receive my refund, I will not purchase from them in the future.

Original review: July 14, 2018

When my order page stayed on "please place order", I clicked on the tab again and got duplicate order. Calling customer service was useless. I also emailed with the given choice of subject line stating Cancel Order. I gave order number to cancel. I got a reply next day stating to call customer service which by the way has a minimum 20 minute hold time only to be told nothing can do. So emailing is also useless. NEVER ORDER FROM THIS PLACE.

Original review: July 13, 2018

I ordered several products on 5/13/18 that I received 3 weeks later. Immediately, I returned item 86434 that costs $16.90; but, on June/28, Dreams Products refunded only $6.82. I called Customer Service, but they never answer. I entered their website where I had to fill a form to request a code so they would call me back, but they never returned my call. I believe they had the habit to keep the money of the refunds. I will never order anything from them because the quality of the products are very poor, customer service is non-existent, and the management is, frankly, very dishonest.

Original review: July 5, 2018

I placed an order for two items with this company. I received only one of them. Attempts to connect with customer service were fruitless. You could opt for either an interminable hold, or to have them call you back. I requested a callback, which never came. When I received my credit card statement, I had been charged for both items. I will not do business with this company again, and I now have no faith in the Better Business Bureau ratings.

Original review: April 18, 2018

Shoes stated they fit a certain size and were way too small. I paid $9.99 plus $3.95 S&H to get the 24 Hour Health Shoes, then when they didn't fit, sent them back at my cost. Only received a check for the cost of the shoes even though it was not my fault. The shoes were too small and let them know this. WILL NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY AGAIN!!

Dream Products Company Information