Overall Satisfaction Rating 1.29/5

Dream Products Reviews

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

Called this company about an order discrepancy. No one could give any help. Kept saying that I needed to speak with customer service. When transferred had to wait for over an hour for a representative. Order was incorrect but I was told they were unable to correct it. Not a dream but a nightmare!

Original review: Feb. 9, 2020

Updated on 02/10/2020: The email that's in the reviews is not valid. Just so all know. Sending to ** is not a valid address and does not go through. JUST AWFUL COMPANY AND LIARS. MS. ** YOU ARE A THIEF. Why can't anyone trying to reach you for an answer is responding???? Liar.

Original Review: I sent to another address as a gift in California. My sister did not receive and she lives in a safe gated community. So disappointed. After I found out later I called Dream Products and they told me it was too long 1/2 Months and they could not look it up (my Order). Paid in full when purchased. Not a good experience. Especially when my payment went through.

Hello Diana,

I sincerely apologize for any of the inconvenience this may have caused. Can you please email me directly with your sisters information? My email address is ssosa@dreamproducts.com.

I look forward to hearing from you and resolving your inquiry.

Customer Service Manager

Get expert buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2020

My son saw a poster he liked on a Facebook Ad from this company. The item description was 13x18. I ordered the poster and when it arrived a month later I realized I had been scammed. The poster was 13x18 centimeters....Contacted the company and they said I got what I ordered. Nowhere in the item description was it listed the dimensions were in cm.

Hello Darren,

After reading your review, at this time I can only conclude the item in question was purchased from a different company. Dream Products does not sell any posters. Our website is www.dreamproducts.com if you would like to verify purchase.

Customer Service Manager

Original review: Jan. 11, 2020

Ordered a tailgate rubber protector with eyes, as advertised on Facebook. Item never received. Want my refund of $17.89. Advertised many different styles. Tried contacting, cannot email them. Contacted PayPal who told me to contact the company. Yet, no way to contact them for refund. Be careful ordering from Facebook. I’ve heard since I ordered, they are scam conning companies.

Hello Christine,

After reading your review, at this time I can only conclude the item in question was purchased from a different company. Dream Products does not sell any tailgate rubber protector's with eyes. We suggest you file a dispute with PayPal directly. I am very sorry I was not much help.

www.dreamproducts.com

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

Ordered a wallet Dec.6. Still haven't received it. Phone call to automated numbers found were dead ends. Finally got thru to a pleasant person on 12-27 who said order is in fulfillment. Still not received. Called again 12-8, another pleasant person who said I needed to call back (no transferring) and choose option "3" - which was to order a catalog!! (Fat chance!) Called back again--same employee who said someone would call me in 24-48 hours to discuss my order. I am not holding my breath! I am a first time and last time customer. I don't expect to ever receive my order although it of course has already been charged to my card.

Hello Carol,

I am very sorry to hear about your experience with Dream Products. I would love to assist you with your order. Can you please send me a private response with your shipping address and/or confirmation number?

Customer Service Manager

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dream Products?

Original review: Jan. 4, 2020

Unless you are a perky young girl in the A cup range this bra is NOT for you. I ordered 2... (xl) might as well not have anything on. Waste of $$. I cannot return, not worth shipping costs, Goodwill might want them.

Hello Alice,

I am very sorry to hear you are not happy with your purchase. I was able to locate your order with the order number provided. At this time I will request to issue you a full refund and ask that you please donate the bra's. Rest assure your feedback will be forwarded to the appropriate department for review.

Please let me know if you need anything else.

Customer Service Manager

Original review: Dec. 30, 2019

No way will I ever order from here again. My last order was something I would of only possibly bought at the dollar store. I can’t even return them. They are the iPhone mobile cinema. I was too embarrassed to give them as Christmas presents. Now I’m stuck with them and out $60!! The quality was so poor and had scratches on the screens plus lint that could not be removed. Very disappointed! Took four weeks for delivery.

Hello Robin,

We are very sorry to hear you were unhappy with a purchased you made. You mentioned you purchased the "iPhone mobile cinema" but this product does not sound familiar to any of our products. Our website is www.dreamproducts.com. Although this item is not from our company, I would love to try to help you find the company where this item was purchased. Please send me a private response with any company information you have available. - Samantha Sosa Dream Products CustService Manager

Original review: Dec. 24, 2019

I order my client these slippers for Christmas. I used PayPal. Dream Products got paid 12/12/19. I called them on 12/23/19 about my order. They said they mailed them on 12/13/19. They stated that it takes 2-3 weeks for shipping, That don’t make sense. I live in Ohio. Not in a different country. I won’t be ordering from them no more.

Hello Cynthia,

We are very sorry to hear the reason that prompted you to write. Our standard shipping is 2-3 weeks although some of our customers receive their order sooner than others. At this time we can forward your complain to the appropriate department in hopes they will consider a faster shipping delivery for our customers. Please let me know if you need anything else. My email address is ssosa@dreamproducts.com

Customer Service Manager

Original review: Dec. 17, 2019

All service was terrible. I had similar experiences as Marjorie from PA. Dead air, no one comes back to the telephone, no one can answer your question about order status, pending charge on my credit card yet can't get through or get an answer on order.

Dream Products response

I am very sorry to hear you are experiencing issued with our phone system. I will be sending you a private response requesting more information to better assist you. You are also more than welcome to email me directly at ssosa@dreamproducts.com.

Resolution response: Jan. 4, 2020

The company refunded my purchase amount for the products.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2019

I ordered finger and toenail clippers. The advertisement said satisfaction guaranteed or return for your money back. The clippers are not functional. The angle makes it difficult to use them. They don't cut. When I started to return them, I see that I must pay the return shipping and there may be a 20% restocking fee. With the return shipping cost and and restocking fee, it will cost me over 2/3 of the cost of them items to return them. I will not order from this company again.

Hello Jeff,

We sincerely apologize for any of the inconvenience this may have caused. The restocking fee applies only for specific high value items. Please send me a private response with your shipping address and/or order number and I would be more than happy to assist you with this.

Avoid expensive home repairs

Take our two minute quiz to find the right home warranty for you.

Dream Products Company Information