1.3/5 (262 ratings)

About Dream Products

Dream Products Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dream Products?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dream Products?

Original review: May 8, 2020

I ordered 2 face masks on 4/16/2020. They charged my card immediately & the order still has not shipped. I emailed them & I received a reply not to worry they will rush my order 2 weeks ago however, the item still shows "confirmed" which means it has not even been expedited. I then asked to please refund my card if the order has not yet shipped and to date nothing. I found that I am one of numerous people who never received their product or an answer as to when I should receive it.

Original review: May 6, 2020

I sent Dream Products a check for $22.19 on March 2, 2020 for a tomato plant. When I didn't receive it, I wrote to them and told them they had cashed my check on March 9 and even sent a picture of the check that I wrote and a picture of the back where they deposited it. I wrote to them again, with pictures of the check, front and back, and also a copy of my bank statement showing they had deposited it. It is now 3 weeks later and I have yet to hear from them so I will write to the BBB and let them know what scammers they are. I am also going to take legal action to stop them from doing this to so many people.

Original review: April 28, 2020

I placed an order March 30th. April 14th I received an email saying my items have shipped with the tracking number. As of today April 28th there is not any tracking information. I have emailed the company and sent a Facebook message, but they have not responded. I do not see a phone number to call them.

Original review: April 28, 2020

I purchased their Clogs. They were too large because their size was different then what I always wear. They kept falling off. So I contacted them and they said to return them. I did just that, with a note saying I needed a size smaller. I even paid for the return postage of $5.00. Well after 3 emails asking where my return shoes are, I haven't heard a word from them. They're not a reputable business, most likely Chinese junk and I'm very dissatisfied with their lack of customer service. LESSON LEARNED. I won't be ordering from them again.

Original review: April 14, 2020

I ordered 2 Cover-ups by mail on 03/28/20. Sent a check (#**) for $19.98, which has not been cashed; and have not received the items. Unfortunately, I didn't copy down the address on the form. On-line, the same item is advertised at the same price, however. Please respond! Thank you.

Original review: March 21, 2020

I had items on back order and it was not on packing slip. I had called the company 4 times before I finally received them. The products are very poor quality. I also ordered memory foam slippers and within 2 weeks all the memory foam had depleted and they stretched out from the slippers. Very poor quality products. Would never use this company again.

Original review: Feb. 18, 2020

Called this company about an order discrepancy. No one could give any help. Kept saying that I needed to speak with customer service. When transferred had to wait for over an hour for a representative. Order was incorrect but I was told they were unable to correct it. Not a dream but a nightmare!

Resolution response: Feb. 12, 2020

I've noted that I had a problem with an order that was not delivered. Today 2/11 after all day getting my bank statements from last May 2019 That showed payment to Dream Products, calling customer service and lost connections many times being told that they needed, ending up not needed, call was returned. The customer service lady said. She finally asked for my customers ID number and found that I had ordered and paid for items. She offered a one time only replacement of glass roses to b sent again to my sister who never received first paid for order. She said to be delivered in one to two weeks. The whole process seemed so sad. It should not have been that hard. Waited 30 mins 1st call on hold with no one taking calls. I finally left a number for a callback. Wow I did receive one. It was a struggle.

I told her my bank statement had the payment. She said that was not needed. After all day (I'm not computer savvy) downloading my banking to my iPad finding my ordered (which one customer service lady said I needed) did not help at all. She finally asked me for my customer ID number on catalog and found I did order and paid in full these roses. My I say I received my order at my address but other gift to another address (the roses) did not get to California. Somehow there was a mixup. So I suggest only send or order to one address at a time. Maybe that'll avoid trouble. So I did receive a call back today.

Am hoping my one time replacement order will arrive to my sister. She (customer service lady was wonderful) I appreciated her assistance much as she was kind. Just took so much work. Phone lines are extremely busy for this company (today anyways) and the rudeness of the others was horrible and the connection and lost connections was horrendous. I'm grateful tonight and hopeful. Cant wait for response from my sister that she received the roses, as she is a rose of a girl. ????✌???? Full moon in Massachusetts. Yikes. ???? Happens. Thanks for listening. Hate downing any one or company. I'm NOT POTUS ???? Love the world and stay strong. ???? Pray.

Original review: Feb. 9, 2020

Updated on 02/10/2020: The email that's in the reviews is not valid. Just so all know. Sending to ** is not a valid address and does not go through. JUST AWFUL COMPANY AND LIARS. MS. ** YOU ARE A THIEF. Why can't anyone trying to reach you for an answer is responding???? Liar.

Original Review: I sent to another address as a gift in California. My sister did not receive and she lives in a safe gated community. So disappointed. After I found out later I called Dream Products and they told me it was too long 1/2 Months and they could not look it up (my Order). Paid in full when purchased. Not a good experience. Especially when my payment went through.

Dream Products response

Original review: Jan. 13, 2020

My son saw a poster he liked on a Facebook Ad from this company. The item description was 13x18. I ordered the poster and when it arrived a month later I realized I had been scammed. The poster was 13x18 centimeters....Contacted the company and they said I got what I ordered. Nowhere in the item description was it listed the dimensions were in cm.

Hello Darren,

After reading your review, at this time I can only conclude the item in question was purchased from a different company. Dream Products does not sell any posters. Our website is www.dreamproducts.com if you would like to verify purchase.

Customer Service Manager

Original review: Jan. 11, 2020

Ordered a tailgate rubber protector with eyes, as advertised on Facebook. Item never received. Want my refund of $17.89. Advertised many different styles. Tried contacting, cannot email them. Contacted PayPal who told me to contact the company. Yet, no way to contact them for refund. Be careful ordering from Facebook. I’ve heard since I ordered, they are scam conning companies.

Hello Christine,

After reading your review, at this time I can only conclude the item in question was purchased from a different company. Dream Products does not sell any tailgate rubber protector's with eyes. We suggest you file a dispute with PayPal directly. I am very sorry I was not much help.

www.dreamproducts.com

Original review: Jan. 9, 2020

Ordered a wallet Dec.6. Still haven't received it. Phone call to automated numbers found were dead ends. Finally got thru to a pleasant person on 12-27 who said order is in fulfillment. Still not received. Called again 12-8, another pleasant person who said I needed to call back (no transferring) and choose option "3" - which was to order a catalog!! (Fat chance!) Called back again--same employee who said someone would call me in 24-48 hours to discuss my order. I am not holding my breath! I am a first time and last time customer. I don't expect to ever receive my order although it of course has already been charged to my card.

Hello Carol,

I am very sorry to hear about your experience with Dream Products. I would love to assist you with your order. Can you please send me a private response with your shipping address and/or confirmation number?

Customer Service Manager

Original review: Jan. 4, 2020

Unless you are a perky young girl in the A cup range this bra is NOT for you. I ordered 2... (xl) might as well not have anything on. Waste of $$. I cannot return, not worth shipping costs, Goodwill might want them.

Hello Alice,

I am very sorry to hear you are not happy with your purchase. I was able to locate your order with the order number provided. At this time I will request to issue you a full refund and ask that you please donate the bra's. Rest assure your feedback will be forwarded to the appropriate department for review.

Please let me know if you need anything else.

Customer Service Manager

Original review: Dec. 30, 2019

No way will I ever order from here again. My last order was something I would of only possibly bought at the dollar store. I can’t even return them. They are the iPhone mobile cinema. I was too embarrassed to give them as Christmas presents. Now I’m stuck with them and out $60!! The quality was so poor and had scratches on the screens plus lint that could not be removed. Very disappointed! Took four weeks for delivery.

Hello Robin,

We are very sorry to hear you were unhappy with a purchased you made. You mentioned you purchased the "iPhone mobile cinema" but this product does not sound familiar to any of our products. Our website is www.dreamproducts.com. Although this item is not from our company, I would love to try to help you find the company where this item was purchased. Please send me a private response with any company information you have available. - Samantha Sosa Dream Products CustService Manager

Original review: Dec. 24, 2019

I order my client these slippers for Christmas. I used PayPal. Dream Products got paid 12/12/19. I called them on 12/23/19 about my order. They said they mailed them on 12/13/19. They stated that it takes 2-3 weeks for shipping, That don’t make sense. I live in Ohio. Not in a different country. I won’t be ordering from them no more.

Hello Cynthia,

We are very sorry to hear the reason that prompted you to write. Our standard shipping is 2-3 weeks although some of our customers receive their order sooner than others. At this time we can forward your complain to the appropriate department in hopes they will consider a faster shipping delivery for our customers. Please let me know if you need anything else.

Customer Service Manager

Original review: Dec. 17, 2019

All service was terrible. I had similar experiences as Marjorie from PA. Dead air, no one comes back to the telephone, no one can answer your question about order status, pending charge on my credit card yet can't get through or get an answer on order.

Dream Products response

I am very sorry to hear you are experiencing issued with our phone system. I will be sending you a private response requesting more information to better assist you.

Resolution response: Jan. 4, 2020

The company refunded my purchase amount for the products.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2019

I ordered finger and toenail clippers. The advertisement said satisfaction guaranteed or return for your money back. The clippers are not functional. The angle makes it difficult to use them. They don't cut. When I started to return them, I see that I must pay the return shipping and there may be a 20% restocking fee. With the return shipping cost and and restocking fee, it will cost me over 2/3 of the cost of them items to return them. I will not order from this company again.

Hello Jeff,

We sincerely apologize for any of the inconvenience this may have caused. The restocking fee applies only for specific high value items. Please send me a private response with your shipping address and/or order number and I would be more than happy to assist you with this.

Customer Service Manager

Original review: Dec. 14, 2019

I ordered these slippers on 12/1/19. Fedex tracking first said they would be delivered on 12/10. Didn’t happen. Next it said “delivery status pending”. Next day it said delivery date was 12/12. Didn’t happen. Same “pending” status. I checked the status this morning, 12/14, and it said they were delivered last night at 8:03. Also, there was supposed to be a mystery gift sent, but guess what? Nothing! When I contacted them by email on 12/11, they told me to give it 2-3 weeks for delivery. That isn’t acceptable. So, don’t waste your time with this company unless you want some stress in your life.

Dream Products response

We sincerely apologize for any of the inconvenience this may have caused.Unfortunately we have no control over the package once it has been handed to Fed-Ex. At this time we will forward your complain to Fed-Ex directly and also issue you a full refund for your order due to the inconvenience this may have caused. Dream Products tries to ship our packages to our customers ASAP but Fed-Ex delays can affect the estimated date of delivery. Again we apologize in behalf of Dream Products.-Samantha S

Original review: Dec. 11, 2019

I wanted to order some things and the phone number on the catalogue is busy. I tried calling back in 15 minutes and it's still busy. I got on the website to get that phone number and tried it. That's busy. This is a 24/7 business. How can their phone numbers be busy. I have never had this problem before. They don't want business. This Dream Products is going down and fast if this keeps up.

Hello Michael,

We sincerely apologize for any of the inconvenience this may have caused. December is a very busy month and we try to staff as many agents possible. Please send a private response with your phone # and I will have one of our agents contact you ASAP.

Customer Service Manager

Original review: Nov. 18, 2019

I ordered through the mail 11/5/19, credit card was charged on 11/13/19 and no confirmation number was sent to me yet I receive all kinds of propaganda from this company. All I want to know is if you are filling my order and when will I get it. I need a confirmation number to track. I have tried every way to contact you and get wrong response answers, dead air and busy signals. WHERE ARE YOU???

Dream Products response

My name is Samantha Sosa and I am the Customer Service Manager here at Dream Products. I sincerely apologize for any of the inconvenience this may have caused. Can you please send me a private response with your shipping address. Once I gather your information, I will do my best to provide you with the best customer service I can.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2019

I placed an order on October 16th. I paid the expedited shipping. I still haven't received my order. I called customer service and they wouldn't give me any info. Nothing but a complete run around and I still don't know if I will ever get my order. Plus paying to expedite and a month later still no order has been delivered.

Dream Products response

My name is Samantha Sosa and I am the Customer Service Manager here at Dream Products. I sincerely apologize for any of the inconvenience this may have caused. Can you please send me a private response with your order number and shipping address. Once I gather your information, I will do my best to provide you with the best customer service I can.

Resolution response: Nov. 15, 2019

I have received my refund from Dream Products. Thanks.

Original review: Oct. 28, 2019

I placed a order and later I decided to return it. I never opened the order. I talked with them 3 times and I was told 3 different reasons I had not received my refund on my credit card. My bank told me they never declined the refund. Now the fourth calls they mail out a check only on the first week of the month. These people are the worst company I’ve had to deal with. I don’t believe that they are going to refund my money.

Dream Products response

My name is Samantha Sosa and I am the Customer Service Manager here at Dream Products. I sincerely apologize for any of the inconvenience this may have caused. Can you please send me a private response with your order number and billing address. I would really like to further investigate as to why you haven't received your refund.

Resolution response: Oct. 29, 2019

Dream Products contacted me immediately about my review of the led desk lights. They were most helpful and concerned that the product did not meet expectations and offered a full refund. I was very pleased.

Original review: Oct. 25, 2019

What a complete waste of money, even if it was only $20.00. I bought this lamp to use while doing my nails. First, the light is dim and also you'd have to put your nails directly under the lamp. Awful.

Dream Products response
Thank you for your immediate reply and allowing me to resolve this for you.

Please let me know if there's anything else that I can assist you with.

Customer Service Manager

Original review: Oct. 8, 2019

I have eight of these bras and they are amazing however the last ones I bought won’t stay snapped. I would still buy these bras again. They are amazing and comfortable but it was just a disappointment I have three I can’t even wear but overall an excellent product.

Hello Wanda,

We are very sorry to hear any of the inconvenience this may have caused. We would be more than happy to issue you an immediate replacement or refund. Please send me a private message with your order information and I would be more than happy to assist you with your order.

Customer Service Supervisor

Original review: Sept. 22, 2019

I ordered the sleep bra. The picture on the ad showed a bra with white stitching. Mine however has stitching in neon pink thread..certainly NOT what I thought I had ordered. Who stitches a bra with pink thread on a white bra!!??? It won't be worth sending back as the shipping and restocking fee will be more than I originally paid for the bra itself!!!

Dream Products response

My name is Samantha Sosa and I am the Customer Service Supervisor here at Dream Products. I sincerely apologize for any of the inconvenience this may have caused. Can you please send me a private response with your order number and shipping address. Once I gather your information, I will do my best to provide you with the best customer service I can.

Customer Service Supervisor

Original review: Sept. 12, 2019

I referred a patient to Dream Products, an elderly individual who needed compression stockings however found them difficult to put on. The idea of a compression stocking with zippers would have provided him an easier experience in wearing them. He came into my office today and stated he never received the product however his bank account was charged several times....needless to say, he had to get his bank involved with the incident. I will never refer patients to this company again.

Hello Tracy,

We are very sorry to hear any of the inconvenience this may have caused your patience. Can you please have your patient contact me directly? I would be more than happy to assist him and resolving any issue.

Customer Service Supervisor

Original review: Aug. 15, 2019

I order the zippered front bras in the 3 pack & they are not near what the photo shows. The straps are too long even if I adjust it to the shortest length.& they're so uncomfortable & itchy even after a few washings. I was excited to get them just to be disappointed. Never again will I buy from this company.

Dream Products response

My name is Samantha Sosa and I am the Customer Service Supervisor here at Dream Products. I sincerely apologize for any of the inconvenience this may have caused. Can you please send me a private response with your order number and shipping address. If you are unable to send a private message, please feel free to email us directly. Once I gather your information, I will do my best to provide you with the best customer service I can.

Customer Service Supervisor

Original review: Aug. 10, 2019

I have made numerous attempts to return defective bras I received. When you call customer service you are put on hold for long periods of time and then the phone disconnects; if you ask for a call back, you never get one. I will never order anything from this company again.

Dream Products response

My name is Samantha Sosa and I am the Customer Service Supervisor here at Dream Products. I sincerely apologize for any of the inconvenience this may have caused. Can you please send me a private response with your order number and shipping address. If you are unable to send a private message, please feel free to email us directly. Once I gather your information, I will do my best to provide you with the best customer service I can.

Customer Service Supervisor

Original review: Aug. 6, 2019

Therapeutic Memory Scuffs are horribly made, like Kleenex on cardboard. Clogs allow you to remove the 'massage' insert but has a huge hole in each heel that is very uncomfortable. Wish I could return, and 6-8 emails a day from them!!!!

Customer Service Supervisor

Original review: July 28, 2019

The ad said that this bra gives full support and "defies gravity". Truth is this bra does nothing. There is no way to adjust the straps so how could it give support? Of course, I blame myself because I should have looked more closely at the picture to see that the straps can't be adjusted. I guess if you like to sleep in a bra, this bra might work.

Dream Products response

We are very sorry to hear you are not satisfied with your order. Can you please send me a private response with your order number and shipping address. Once I gather your information, I will do my best to provide you with the best customer service I can.

Customer Service Supervisor

Original review: July 22, 2019

Placed an order 07/04/2019. Called customer service on 07/16/2019 to inquire on the status of my order. Was told that it wasn’t even processed yet and order was on backorder but they surely helped themselves to charge my account right away. Called customer service today (07/22/2019) and a recorded message gave me a 20 number tracking number. I went on live chat to find where my order is and to get the details they want to charge you $5 which will then be refundable. Then when you get your answer you will be charged $10 from your credit card! Please, please don’t order from this company! I will report this company to the Better Business Bureau.

Hello Linda,

My name is Samantha and I am the Customer Service Supervisor here at Dream Products. I sincerely apologize for any of the inconvenience this may have caused. Can you please send me a private response with your order number and shipping address. Once I gather your information, I will do my best to provide you with the best customer service I can.

Samantha