1.3/5 (261 ratings)

About Dream Products

Dream Products Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dream Products?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dream Products?

Original review: Sept. 8, 2020

I received an e-mail from Walgreens (my pharmacy) that they were offering if I took a survey then I could pick from a gift and only pay shipping & Handling. Received product and shipping and handling were taken out of my account. 5 days later a charge for $79.99 was deducted from my account.

Original review: Sept. 4, 2020

I had to pay shipping to return miss sized bras. Was not my mistake but their quality control. The company promised a refund of shipping but I only received refund for the bras. I will not shop with them again and I advise others to do the same.

Original review: Aug. 18, 2020

I wrote a bad one star review a few weeks ago as I hadn't received my shoes in over two months... BUT, I finally got them and really like them. I promised to revise my remarks if I got the shoes... So here it is. It took forever, but they finally came.

Original review: Aug. 17, 2020

Ordered Merrell Moab hiking shoe. Arrived M on it Logo on shoe. Shoes are not Merrell's. Save your money. Quality more like slippers. Soles very spongy. Worth about $12 at the Dollar Store. Design different. Save your money.

Original review: Aug. 5, 2020

Purchased a floating mat for $120.99 back on July 23, 2020. They have taken my money but I have not received my merchandise, nor do they respond to emails or answer available phone numbers that are listed. Not happy. Kids were looking forward to having this product for the lake.

Original review: Aug. 4, 2020

I bought 2 of the new bras, one for me and one for my neighbor. The bras were advertised as the most comfortable and supportive bras around. They were supposed to have extra support because of the front closure. After I gave her one, she called and told me that it was the worse bra she has ever had. Absolutely no support. I thought I would then try on mine, and I had to agree. It had absolutely no support and the straps were extra long and there was no way to adjust them. I tried sewing the straps to make them shorter so I would have support, it does not help. We both began singing the parody of a child's nursery rhyme "Do your ** hang low, do they frolick to and fro, can you tie them in a knot, can you tie them in a bow, can you throw them over your shoulder like a continental soldier..." We couldn't stop laughing.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2020

I ordered two bras at the end of April 2020. The package was delivered at the end of July. When I opened the package the two bras were labeled XL. However, this had to be a mistake based upon what I was observing. They were more likely XS. There was no invoice included in the package. I did not have an order number. I did purchase them through Paypal so I had all the information I needed. When I phoned their customer service line I was told they had no record of the sale and couldn't help me. After that, I sent a copy of the paypal purchase information and explanation via email. I have not heard back after about a week. I do not recommend buying anything from this company. I'm out 34 bucks.

Original review: July 29, 2020

Ordered 2 bras advertised. Arrived after waiting way over a month. Quality was very poor & was not acceptable. Tried to return it for refund. Had to return to China for over a cost of $17. Company offered a 20% refund & I got to keep the product, It went into the garbage! What a scam.

Original review: July 5, 2020

I order my first order the middle of May. I checked online on the webpage they gave me and it was in US customs and now it saying failed quarantine. It was returned to Vietnam. Not received. Any word from this company terrible.

Original review: June 22, 2020

I have not received a call or email regarding my product so very disappointed with this company. I hope you can look into this company and help us out. It’s bad enough we are under Covid restrictions and then a company with no follow through.

Dream Products Company Information