1.3/5 (261 ratings)

About Dream Products

Dream Products Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dream Products?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dream Products?

Original review: Jan. 15, 2021

This company Dreamlooking or Dream whatever they call themselves does not ship out of China, my package came with a East coast shipping address in a grey plastic envelope. In fact I had to check it a few times because I did not understand why it took 30 days for something coming from just the East coast. I hope they get investigated and locked up for fraud. People please we need to stop shopping like this!

Original review: Jan. 4, 2021

I placed my online order for three Freedom Bras with Lit. Dreams in January 2020. I received an email on 15 January 2020 confirming my order and my account was debited $58.29 but I have STILL not received the products almost a year later! I understood that the global pandemic had a detrimental effect on overseas deliveries so I was very patient. However, when I still hadn't received the goods by November, I emailed Lit. Dreams and cancelled my order and requested a full refund.

On 3 November, I received a reply saying that my order had been, "escalated to our Order Fulfillment Department." I have still not received the products or a refund, despite numerous emails in which I am told that they, "will get back to [me] soon as a response is available from our back support team." Having read other reviews, it is clear that their products are of a very poor quality, if you ever actually receive them! This company are unscrupulous 'rip off merchants' and I will never order anything from them again and suggest you also look elsewhere.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2021

I purchase 2 pairs of compression hose which were thigh high. When I put each pair on, my finger created a hole near the thigh band in one of each of the pairs due to poor product construction. I discussed via email the inferiority of the product and was told to return them for a refund; however I had to pay for the return shipping. I am rather outraged over having to pay shipping on a product that never should have been offered to the public in the first place. Of course, the product came from "you know where" and I vowed to never order anything from Dream Products again and to discourage everyone I know from ordering from them.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2021

I ordered a heating pad and had no problem. It came in within two weeks but when I was looking at my bank statement I saw that (Dream Products) had taken out $14.95 and did this for the next three months. I called them. They say it was for services. I asked what services and no one could tell me. I had to have my bank help put a stop to them. I never signed up for any kind of services. I am now in the process to get a refund for the money that dream products stole from me.

Brian

Original review: Dec. 18, 2020

I ordered one bra on 11/18/2020. It took over 2 weeks to arrive. The advertised "free gift" was not included. I called them and was told they forgot to add the "free gift" to the shipment and would sent it. I liked the bra so I ordered 2 more on 12/04/2020. It is now 12/18/2020 and they still have not arrived, nor has the "free gift" from the original order that they said shipped on 12/03/2020. I called again today about this and my second order of 2 bras. I was told the "free gift" was lost this time and they would send out another one but as far as my 2 bras, they are blaming the USPS for the long delay. I contacted USPS and they have no record of the shipment. I will NEVER buy from this company again! BEWARE!!!

Original review: Dec. 11, 2020

I ordered 3 Dream bras by mail on 10/31/20. I filled out the order form, neatly and correctly. On 11/18/20 they cashed my near $40 check. By 12/11/20....still nothing in the mail, so I found a phone # to call. If I could have reached through the phone to choke this idiot, I would have. He tells me, my order was CANCELLED! He claims, due to no info on what I wanted! hahaha, SURE !! I am very anal, I filled out the form very clear, and very correct!

He then said after I got mad, that they sent me a letter. I got NO letter. They have my email address, and I got NO email. They also have my phone #. No phone call either! Then he says, they'll mail a check back to me.. Hahaha, and it will take 6 weeks, HAHAHA, EVEN FUNNIER! I asked to speak to a manager, or someone of authority. He said there was nobody...I informed him, I was reporting them to the BBB, called him some names he deserved, and hung up !!! IF YOU WANT TO BE RIPPED OFF, GO HERE!! IF YOU DON'T... STAY FAR FAR AWAY!! THEY ARE CON ARTISTS!!!

Original review: Oct. 24, 2020

I ordered shoes and sandals. After 2 months I tried to cancel the order and was told it had already shipped. I had planned to decline the delivery but my husband happened to be home the day it was delivered, brought it in and opened it. First, it reeked of a chemical plastic smell. The shoes were not at all how they were in the pictures. The look and feel like plastic. I contacted PayPal to dispute the purchase. It did no good. I am disgusted. This stuff is so bad I would not donate it to Goodwill. I am serious. So the shoes along with the almost $200 will go in the garbage. See photos. It is laughable how bad they are!!!! Do not buy from this site.

Original review: Sept. 30, 2020

Updated on 10/13/2020: This is a follow up to my earlier post. I had taken my issue to my bank and they took my claim through the process. The result was a reversal of the two duplicate debits by Dream Products. When you order a product from them you have to fill out an email form (to get online receipt and shipping tracking) and an address form (for package delivery). What Dream Products does not tell is that these forms enroll you in a plan that has a monthly fee.

Original Review: A part of my online purchase experience was providing an email address (that I though was for getting a receipt and shipping tracking) and filling out an name & address info (that I thought was for product delivery). What was not told was that these two items were registration into a VIP Rewards plan that has a monthly membership fee. What I bought was compression stockings at $14.95 and this has been the membership fee. My bank has placed a block on them and have instituted a recovery process. Do not buy anything from them.

Original review: Sept. 21, 2020

I could not get the bras on as they are clearly mis-sized. They are marked XL but are closer to XS. When I used the "return label" the package came back. When I tried to get help over the phone, there was no help and the call center is in the Philippines! I asked to speak to a supervisor but that was not possible. It seems I used the wrong label and must pay full price to return them. I will NEVER buy from Dream Products ever again as I have learned my lesson. I wish there was a reliable way to check out these online companies. They should not be allowed to operate in the United States and should be shut down or banned.

Original review: Sept. 8, 2020

I received an e-mail from Walgreens (my pharmacy) that they were offering if I took a survey then I could pick from a gift and only pay shipping & Handling. Received product and shipping and handling were taken out of my account. 5 days later a charge for $79.99 was deducted from my account.

Dream Products Company Information