1.30/5
  • 1 star
Based on 150 reviews that contain star ratings
Show rating distribution

FIND OTHER COMPANIES
Select stars to rate your experience
Very dissatisfied with the experience
Dissatisfied with the experience
Satisfied with the experience
Happy with the experience
Would recommend to a friend
Last updated: Sept. 28, 2017

152 Dream Products Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Filter by:
Original review: June 6, 2016

On 4-20-16 I sent check number ** with my order for 2 item 97001 which I received. The same order included 1 of item 95024 which has never come. My check was entered by the bank on 4-27-16. Please check your records and send the missing item. My wife asked me to place a new order today but I shall never order again as long as I only dream of receiving my past order.

Original review: May 16, 2016

On 4/26/2016 I ordered a pair of Memory Scuffs. I take size 7 1/2 so I ordered the s (7-7 1/2) but when I received them they were more like a 6-6 1/2 and not at all like what they were made out to be. I tried to contact customer service with no luck at all. I don't even think they have a customer service because I tried numerous extensions and got the same recording which makes you wonder if they hung up on you. I want to send these back for a refund but I wonder if I will ever get one and then I would be out on both the scuffs and the refund. I don't know what to do in order to get this resolved. I am hoping ConsumerAffairs can help me with this matter. This company is by far very undesirable and I will not recommend it to anyone or use it again myself.

Original review: May 16, 2016

On April 29, 2016, I ordered two Doctor's Choice Comfort Bra in size 38 (no cup size was offered). I paid $5.95 to have them delivered faster. I received them on Friday, May 13, 2016. One is size XL (44-46) and the other is size 2XL (48-50). Obviously, these bras are of no value to me, however, I would have to pay to have them returned and probably would not receive my refund anyway or just a portion of it. It is a cheap lesson to be very careful who you order from on the computer. Research any company before you order anything. This company is not trustworthy. The size that was ordered was on the original order. These are a bunch of crooks. Do not order from this company.

Original review: April 29, 2016

Without going into detail, about the products ordered, I will say because of delays and lies about products being in stock and then them saying they shipped them, which they didn't, we canceled the order. It's been 2 weeks and they haven't credited us back. I believe they are one of the online businesses that sell stuff from other companies, take your money and because they can't get the product in they lie so they can keep your money to buy other products. Sorta like out of their house. We finally filed a dispute with our credit co. Scam... Don't do business with this company, Dream Products because you will only dream of getting it!!! Wasted hours of my time.

Original review: April 27, 2016

I sent an order (set of three bras for $21.99) in April 4, 2016 and have not received it. I'm doubtful I ever will after reading all the reviews. I'm thankful it was a small order, but hope they are caught so they can't rip anybody else off.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Dream Products?

Original review: April 26, 2016

I ordered 2 solar OWL lights and only 1 came in the mail, said the second would come 5-7 days later. No second owl. Contacted them via website, said they were sorry, second owl would come 5-7 days. It's been 2 weeks, no OWL. I WILL NEVER ORDER AGAIN FROM THIS BOGUS COMPANY. Why isn't something done about them? Reading the reviews seems like their operative is to rip people off for the second item and then not deliver.

Resolution response: April 22, 2016

This situation was resolved 100% by Dream Products. I am very pleased and grateful to Consumeraffaires.com for their help.

Original review: March 25, 2016

I have purchased bras here for many years. I contacted them about returning 3 bras and was given instructions via e-mail. They had changed their policy and now only give you 30 days to return (didn't used to be that way, but it is now). I mailed the bras in their unopened original packages with a credit card # (AmEx - oops, they don't take AmEx). The Post Office confirmed that the package was received by Dream Products on Jan. 16, 2016, and you would think I would have received a call regarding my errors.

I heard nothing from them and telephoned on Feb. 11. After speaking with a Customer Service Rep who knew nothing, I spoke with Jessica a supervisor there. She said she would look into it and call. She never called. On March 7th, I wrote to Jessica inquiring about these three bras now probably returned to their stock since they still sell this model. I received no reply. It is now March 24th and from now on, I will not do business with Dream Products under any circumstances. They're crooks.

Original review: March 5, 2016

Ordered 2 items on 2/12/16. On 3/5/16 I called to find out why 1 item not yet received. Phone system allowed me to get tracking number but that was for the 1 item already received. Called again to speak to a HUMAN BEING but they DO NOT WORK on WEEKEND. This is LUDICROUS as you can order on weekend but cannot find out why something has not received by me. How this major company can get away with this is bad as many of their customers are surely 65 yrs or older. I am almost 80 yrs old but I still work & cannot sit on the phone during the week. I would NOT recommend this company!!

Original review: Feb. 3, 2016

When I placed an order with Dream Products online 01/07/2016, I received my order in several shipments with one item missing and another item on back order. I finally received the items and then on 01/23/16, I received a call from my bank saying some company from Kazakhstan, Russia was trying to withdraw funds from my debit card for purchases I never made. They immediately cancelled my card and asked me if I thought this was identity theft and I said absolutely, because I did not know anyone in Russia called BEELINE ECOMM ALMATY!

My bank replaced the monies back into my account that they did manage to withdraw. I will never buy anything else from Dream Products again. They are not McAfee SECURE nor do they have an SSL (Secure Socket Layer) to protect your financial information. They tried again on 01/26/16 to try and use my card but their charge was refused because the card was cancelled. I know this is a long explanation but I just want other people to avoid the situation I found myself in. Thank you for listening.

Original review: Jan. 5, 2016

Ordered: 11 December 2015 Order No: ** Around December 23, they sent me a "tracking" form to track the package. I went online and they commented: (1) Business closed, and (2) no one available to receive package. This is NOT a business but a home, with an old lady who stays at home, does not go out, does not drive. The tracking info said they delivered it to San Rafael Post Office, which is about 3 cities away from Greenbrae, California.

DEC 23rd and the lady who answered said she could not do anything because she only "takes orders" not "complaints" and I should call on DEC 28th to track my order. And they apologized for wrong address and said they will re-deliver. Mind you, that date is already AFTER Christmas. DEC 28: I called and the lady apologized and said she would expedite a shipment to replace what was never delivered. It is now January 5th and nothing has shown up. They had the audacity to charge my visa account even BEFORE they shipped the item which never, ever arrived at my home. The delivery date was supposed to be 7-10 business days (way in time for Christmas). It is already January 5, 2016 and I still do not have ANYTHING from them!

Original review: Dec. 26, 2015

Placed my order 11/16 by mail. It was shipped and transferred from FedEx to post office. Was delivered 11/28. Was never received as I was not home. I came home 2 hours later and no package. Post office did a search and no solution. I called Dream Products after. After listening to many recorded lists, finally a replacement was going to be shipped which pleased me. However I called as no package had arrived. I was told it had been shipped and would arrive the 12/23. No package. Next call, it would arrive on 12/24. Alas no package. This AM was told it has been shipped and will arrive 12/31. Got 2 tracking numbers with 20 digits. Ridiculous. How many times can you send a package?!! I've ordered from you before with no problems. If I could have talked to someone from the start, things would have been smoother. How about a revamp on your phone system? Talking to machines is so frustrating.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2015

I purchased their Terry Health Slippers for my mom, who lives in an assisted living facility. The photo and description made them seem comfortable and easy to put on. I placed my order online, with no problems, and received them in less than 2 weeks, which was not fast, but I wasn't in a rush. Well, all I can say is that you get what you pay for. These slippers are garbage and that's where I put them. Firstly, they're at least a full size too small. Secondly, they feel and sound like they're made of cardboard. Yes, cardboard wrapped in fabric. Very cheap, uncomfortable and unattractive. I wouldn't recommend these awful slippers to my worst enemy. This company should be ashamed to sell such garbage. I didn't waste time/money returning these slippers. They went directly in the trash. Mom deserves better.

Resolution response: Dec. 22, 2015

Against all odds, and contrary to what their automated system told me yesterday (that it would be another 10 days before I get my product) the shipment actually arrived today. The item was pretty much exactly as advertised if perhaps a bit small. For some odd reason, they don't offer individual sizes, only "ranges" of sizes. i.e. I am a 10 1\2 so had no choice but to order the size "9 - 10 1/2" from their website. Like I said, they're a bit small, but they fit...tightly.

So I didn't want to just leave my nasty review floating around out there when they did, in fact, ship my package and it arrived only 1 day late. Still not sure why I never received the confirmation email, or why they couldn't give me tracking number information. Maybe they should work on those things in the future, and that way they won't get so many bad reviews...and there are many.

Original review: Dec. 22, 2015

When ordering a Christmas present on their website on 12/15/15, I was specifically told that the item would arrive on or before 12/21/15 (LIE #1). They also said I would be receiving a confirmation email with tracking information in it (LIE #2). Well, I never received a confirmation email. And then 12/21/15 came and went and no package. So I called them to find out what was going on. This was a Christmas present, after all, and I was specifically told that I would have it by now. Spoke to a rep who told me that the item had been shipped on 12/17/15 (LIE #3). How do I know that was a lie? Because he told me that there was no tracking information on the package. Carriers issue tracking numbers as soon as they pick up the package, or at the very latest when it arrives back at their handling center later that day. So I told him this, and he hung up on me. Terrific customer service, folks.

So I called back again and this time, I was magically transferred to a robot who told me that my package had indeed shipped on 12/17/15, that there was no tracking information, and that the estimated delivery date was 12/31/15 (a full 10 days after they promised it). They are located in Van Nuys, CA. I am located in Sacramento, CA. Shipping times between these 2 cities average 2-3 days at the most. So the fact that they are telling me not to expect it for another 10 days is FURTHER PROOF that they have not yet shipped the package. Why would they say they've shipped it? Simple. SO YOU CAN'T CANCEL THE ORDER.

These people are scammers and shysters and liars of the highest order. They will do and say whatever they have to say to get your money, then lie through their teeth about the whereabouts of your order, and simply hang up on you if you question their methods. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. IF YOU ALREADY HAVE, CALL YOUR BANK AND TELL THEM WHAT THEY DID, and the bank will refund your money to your card.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2015

You talk to them on the phone and ask questions about products and they don't know the answers. They haven't actually seen them in person. Among other items, I ordered a $19.95 lumbar support cushion. My questions couldn't be answered with any experience or knowledge. This piece was totally misrepresented and did nothing for either one of us. It cost me $9.75 to return this item and they are refusing to reimburse me for shipping because of company policy. So a misrepresented, totally useless item will now be reimbursed to me at 50% because of the shipping charges I have to incur. I will not deal with them ever again.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2015

On November 13th I ordered slippers with expedited shipping for a 5-day delivery. They offered other products and clubs which I refused and the salesman was irritated. November 30th, 2015 - haven't received slippers. Called and salesperson was irritated and said I called the wrong number and gave me another number that I held on hold for 15 minutes. Customer service rep was nice enough but said my shipment should be there any day. She gave me an address which was totally off (I repeated several times in initial order) and said it must have been "lost" due to incorrect address.

I said "OK, give me my $2.50 back for expedited shipping because I did not receive the product in the promised 5 days." She said the 5 days means that it is when the merchandise leaves their warehouse, NOT when I placed order. Huh? Also, she will reorder and I should receive in two weeks. I said "OK" for now, but thinking about it, I am asking for a full refund. There is something fishy here. They have all these excuses to extend their shipping time which makes me think they order abroad. I found out that their call center is in Philippines and their customer service was in California. I ordered a full refund and the woman was very nice about it. Let's see if I get my money back. I say buy anywhere else to save you the hassle.

Original review: Nov. 25, 2015

I ordered a pair of moccasins. I was asked about another service but turned down their service since the moccasins were all I wanted. I never received them. After 3 more weeks, I called them and all they could tell me was that customer service would have to call me back after 48 hours. I never received that call, NEVER got my product. And after reading over 100 reviews, it looks like this is a SCAM company. How can places like this be allowed to stay in business??

Original review: Oct. 30, 2015

I placed an order for pain relief socks and a pair of 24 hr health shoes on Oct. 1st. They said 2 to 3 wks for delivery. I received a call from Dream Products confirming my order and offering me coupons and some type of service, and stating that I would receive my products in the next few days. I informed them that I was not interested in the service offered. They were persistent and I continued to refuse. He then got an attitude and hung the phone up.

I didn't receive my merchandise in a few days. I call to check on the status of my orders on Oct. 26th. The automated service said my product's arrival date would be Oct. 22nd. I call customer service and they tell me it sent out on the 9th and it's 3 wks from then, WHAT? I live in Los Angeles. Dream Products is ONLY 30 mins away from me, a 1 day delivery. I get things quicker from Japan. I suffer with neuropathy and have been waiting for my order too long. I am very dissatisfied with Dream Products.

Original review: Sept. 18, 2015

I ordered snap front bras and sent a check dated 8/21/15. They cashed it on 8/25/15. I have my bank copy of the check cashed. Despite two e-mails and two phone calls, they have been unable to locate my order. I finally requested a refund. They claim that 1) their consumer complaint department is not located with their e-mail dept. and they can't access it, 2) a non-delivery means that the order (size/color) not complete, however they did not attempt to contact me to clarify before cashing my check. Poor customer service all around.

Original review: Sept. 11, 2015

I ordered a product over 4 weeks ago. They cashed my check but do not have a record of my order. When I call them I have to wait forever to get to talk to someone. Bad company.

Original review: Aug. 26, 2015

When I called and placed an order (August 20th) I was told that with an additional 2.95 for expedited shipping I would receive my order in 5-7 days so I paid. After a week I called to find out that my order did not go out until the 24th and I would not receive the item until the 31st. I have dealt with many online companies and when I paid for expedited shipping would receive the merchandise within 5 days. I will never do business with this company again. If you need something they carry, search online, there are better companies out there!

Original review: Aug. 22, 2015

You can find all their products at a lower price by just searching the internet (Amazon.com especially). I ordered from them but never got the products. When I contacted them they didn't seem surprised and said the order must have gotten lost and that it was shipped through the Los Angeles Times! (What BS - that's a newspaper!??) I think they have a scam of not shipping and hoping most people don't notice!

Original review: Aug. 8, 2015

I ordered the safety zip security wallet #97287 for $12.99 on 7/17/2015. They took the money out of my acct. on 7/21/2015 and whomever took the order put my address on the package wrong. I never got it and I will be calling them on 8/10/2015 to request another one without me paying for it again or I'll have to take actions against them. 1426 does not sound like 4226 to me and they sent me a catalog with my right address on it. How do you make that big of a mistake?

Original review: Aug. 4, 2015

Placed an order with this firm for a bracelet on 7/7. Finally received it 8/4 with a different order number than original and order date of 7/27. After many emails all I ever got were excuses. The return address on their shipping form is actually a "Heating/Cooling Company in Chatsworth (According to Google Earth)." When I Googled their address it showed Van Nuys which again Google Earth shows as a private residence in a gated community. They just have a website and no actual company. A scam from the word go. Do not order from this firm. The old saying applies here: "Buyer Beware!"

Original review: July 31, 2015

Dream Products is not an ethical company. Some months ago I placed 2 separate orders - 1 on August from them and charges appeared on my credit account on those order dates. Dream Products managed to lose and was unable to locate these two orders (placed at least a week apart) for a period of time, but after I made numerous calls and waited long times on the phone to talk with someone, eventually both were found and in a couple of months they arrived. Then on June 24th I made another order, unfortunately foolishly by phone, and I declined the offer to expedite the order for an additional fee.

The order came with limited paperwork not telling me that, because the order was made by phone, I was charged an additional $9.99 for shipping and handling, though I had declined an offer to pay a fee for an expedited shipping service, to send the order about 60 miles which the company admits takes 3 to 4 weeks time, though they have consumer's money weeks in advance of shipping the item. I had seen the ads for Dream Products so many places, claiming no shipping or handling fees and phone #s given to order toll-free, so I never suspected such a charge to receive a small order and I feel this is most unethical!

Original review: July 15, 2015

6-1-15, ordered item #563, beige bras, set of 3. Charged to Rich ** Paypal account. Have not received this order as of 7-14-15. Hope you will let me know what is happening with my order.

Original review: June 20, 2015

I ordered 2 pairs of zippered compression stockings (bogo). Order was place on 5/20/15, with a delivery date of 6/11. When I tried to access my tracking number, FedEx indicated it was NOT a valid number. I called 6/12 and was told it shipped on 5/28. When I mentioned to customer service about the tracking number, they said they use the Los Angeles Times newspaper to deliver their merchandise. WHAT??? I was told they would resend. It is now 6/19/15 and I still do not have my merchandise!!! Supposedly this company is in Van Nuys, CA… which is 10 minutes from my house. Why does it take over a month to get my merchandise? I'm canceling my order on 6/22/15 and they better refund my credit card! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY!!!

Original review: June 13, 2015

I purchased clogs acu clogs for comfort. Received the product and returned it because they were not comfortable and did not meet my specifications. I paid 4$ to return the product and 5$ was deducted for the original purchase. I would never do business with this company again since I lost money all around and their product is not good.

Original review: June 10, 2015

I placed an order, my info went through, my bank rec'd the debit but I never rec'd any kind of confirmation... also, when you dial their 800#, you have to complete a survey and if you don't, they disconnect you. What kind of service is this? I will never order from them again. My issue is no order number was emailed to me...

Original review: June 3, 2015

Dream Products debited my card May 13 and I have not received my material yet. Where and when will I get my stockings.

Original review: May 29, 2015

I ordered a product. It was the first time I ordered anything from Dream Products. Sent the order and a check on April 1, 2015. The product was Therapeutic Gel Toes. I could not use the product because they were so small they wouldn't fit! I sent them back in the mailer they came in. I've never heard from the company. Unfortunately, I did not take a photo of the package and I did not record the date I sent them back, although it was less than a week later. With the order they sent me a free gift- a package of radish seeds! I don't usually order items through the mail and had never sent for anything from Dream Products. That was the last time I will ever order anything through the mail.

Dream Products Company Information