1.34/5
Based on 56 reviews that contain star ratings

61 Crocs Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

Only 14 days return policy + no return shipping covered. That's not how the online shopping works. We recently bought a pair that just doesn't fit right. We are now forced to keep them as the cost to ship them to Toronto is almost the same as the value of the product. It seems that the company has closed off a bunch of their official stores to discourage customers to return their products.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2018

I ordered a pair of shoes for my mom’s birthday (August 10th). I placed the order on August 2nd and it said she would receive them by the 8th (which is was perfect, since it was a surprise present). I never got any tracking information so I had to call back more than 5 times when they kept apologizing but was never able to give me any information or tracking number, they told me she would receive the package but they couldn’t tell me when because due to a system error they had no shipping or tracking information. She receive the package TODAY. Also they couldn’t give me a refund because the order was already placed and “shipped” HA! Worst experience ever! DO NOT ORDER ONLINE!

Get expert buying tips about Shoes Online delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Aug. 29, 2018

I used to like Crocs for the comfort they provide. I was so impressed after buying the first pair and then I bought 4 pairs for myself, 2 for my kid, 1 for my hubby, 2 for my mom. Most of them were shrunken in size this summer. My kid got bruise on his feet for wearing the shrunken one. And when I complained, the customer service is ready to offer me 30% off on new purchase which doesn't make any sense. Why would I buy any new pairs after so much happened? I will never buy Crocs again.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

I have knee arthritis and used to LOVE Crocs, but, their sizes are so inconsistent, I can't get shoes I like half the time. Also, I've gotten one knee replaced and am getting the other so screw these! I'm going back to cute shoes. The only thing I REALLY liked about Crocs was the variety of graphics. I just love funky clothes! But, just TRY to return something. The pre-paid return label they claim to be in the box? It's not there. So, to return shoes that don't fit due to no fault of mine, I have to pay shipping which is considerably more than the $7.50, and, frankly, they're not providing it and claiming to and then ignoring emails regarding it is tantamount to fraud. And, when and if they DO respond to inquiries, they give you TWO weeks to get the shoes back to them, including weekends they're not even there, and woe to you if you don't. You just bought yourself some shoes you don't want.

Like I said, I am DONE with Crocs.com. AT least if you buy Crocs from Amazon, if you select wisely, you can return them for free. Listen, I'm not outright endorsing Amazon. I know they have their problems, but at LEAST I can return stuff without a court order. Crocs.com, even with their fun sales, suck. In summation: Bad customer service, bad sizing, excruciating expensive returns, and let's just hope I DO get my money back. So disappointed.

Original review: July 7, 2018

I've bought Crocs products online and had to make a return due size issues. My refund of over $200 has not been issued to me. PayPal say Crocs have canceled the refund and Crocs say we have issued the refund. While I say I have no funds in my account and a clear paypal account message saying the refund has been canceled. The communication exchange between Crocs Customer Service and I, emails going back forth, has been and still is extremely poor asking for details I have already previous provided in emails. It has now been over 7 weeks and I am still waiting for my refund! I will never buy from Crocs again.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Crocs?

Original review: June 20, 2018

Buying shoes online can be tricky since shoe style & sizes varies. I bought shoes at Amazon and they are good at exchange if the shoe size does not fit. Amazon even cover the return shipping. Crocs, on the other hand, seems does not understand online shopping. Not only they don't have exchange process, they even charge you for return shipping since you are force to return the item. I have bought a lot of shoes from Crocs online in the past and this is the first time that one pair does not fit well. I will never buy Crocs again.

Original review: June 19, 2018

Purchase shoes online from Crocs Retail, Inc. based in Ontario, CA. Items not as described or pictured, ill fitting and misdescribed on website. Return process deliberately misleading as well, e.g., Options A and B with a return label not in evidence for Option B and no reply to email to CS for clarification, this added to fact that, once RMA sought, a time limit was imposed upon return. Means paying $19.00 to return $25 shoes... Not so funny thing. Also: they aren't registered with BBB in Ontario, CA (or anywhere). Speaks volumes methinks...

Original review: June 14, 2018

2nd order from CROCS.com. NEVER USE THIS COMPANY FOR BUYING! The 1st order took longer than told it would with a cancellation on their part a re-order at their "suggestion" and a delay of 20 days or more. This order was the same...so far. Ordered one pair on sale, on June 6, 2018. Was told at order time that shipment would be in 3-7 days after the item was shipped. At checkout was informed of that same time period. When they shipped on June 8 I was told it would be JUNE 18th BEFORE DELIVERY! Today on June 13th I received a notification the item was delayed and would not arrive until the 19th. Why does it take 11 days to get from California to Kansas? Let me explain!

They use FEDEX! FedEx shipped this item from outside of Los Angeles and it took 3 days to get to Miami Texas! I thought perhaps it will come north to Wichita from there, but NO-OOO! Instead, it went over 250 miles NORTH-EAST PAST Wichita, to the Kansas City area, Which took an additional 3 days. It would be a normal 2 day at the MOST. Having been a truck driver I know the timespan of this trip! During this time around the K.C.KS area it was shipped 5 or 6 miles one day, and then 13-14 miles the next day, and last I knew it was now another 30 miles further away from its destination!!

DO NOT BUY FROM CROCS FOLKS! THEY ALWAYS SHIP VIA FEDEX, AND THEY ARE AS BAD AS CROCS! Customer service? I spoke with both companies and THAT was not an easy chore either! Both gave me the runaround, and repeated, many statements over and over. Having been a shipper all over the USA in the past, I KNOW how things work and these ** JUST DO NOT CARE! Maybe an attorney will read this review and we can get a class action lawsuit filed against both of these losers, FEDEX and CROCS. I will buy from Zappos from now on.

Original review: June 8, 2018

I return the kid shoes from to the Crocs store. The cashier and supervisor take long time to return and they ask me a lot thing about email, phone number and... so weird. This is the first time like the last time I visit this company... Later they tell me wait to 3-5 day will credit back to my credit card. I trust them and until 11 day already they did not return my credit. I am so mad and contact to the customer service Crocs and they let me wait for long and I keep call them 10. They pick up and transfer to team return but I wait more than 15 time and no one answer. Final the guy pick up and tell me call back to the store I return.

I call the store back and they said oh I have to wait more day. They don't want to pay back, funny but I tell them I already dispute my credit but I let your company know about. Don't be crazy if the customer forget check credit card. Anyway I never buy Crocs again. Thanks Consumer Affairs let me share about my story. So mad with this company.

Original review: April 16, 2018

I bought a pair of Crocs shoes which were Crocs in name only. The orange FAST AND EASY return slip clearly states 45 days to return them, yet I received an email, when I received my return number, that I had 14 days to return them for a full refund. This was NEVER stated anywhere else and no one replied in other than "corporate speak" when I said it was two different rules.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2018

I was so happy when placing my first order, that the next day I went ahead and bought more and more. I was planning to visit my family in Puerto Rico and was happily surprised to learn Crocs delivers to Puerto Rico through FedEx. I figured I could buy gifts for my family members and have them sent to my mom's address. To my frustration, upon my arrival packages were not received, even when I bought them one month in advance. Shipping is slow because they ship by boat and not by plane. And like Trump said, is an island surrounded by water a lot of water, an ocean a big ocean.

I stayed for two weeks and two of my three packages arrived, but at this time I had already spent money buying presents for my family. The third package was delivered but I had already left the island. I tried to get customer service for help, at least to get a refund for the order I did not receive, but is very hard to come to an understanding... they asked the same questions again and again and were not eager to help. So just be aware that free shipping takes forever... be ready to wait and wait as you were ordering from China.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2018

Received an email about a sale, clicked on link in the email and proceeded to place items in cart based on style and price. Baya Crocs sale price was showing as $19.99. Picked color and size. Still shows as $19.99. Placed in cart and moved to next item Baya Flip $14.99. Picked size and color placed in cart. Went to checkout and during payment both prices changed to Baya $32.99 and Baya Flip $19.99. I have picture proof and contacted customer service by email with no response. Went online and did the online chat and customer service dismissed me and said the shoes were not on sale. Wrote another email to customer service, again dismissed accusing me of trying to stack offers, no idea what he is referring to or how to do that! No resolution but and overcharged due to their false pricing and then gauging at checkout.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2018

I purchased a pair of sandals on this site 8 Nov. Around the middle of December I received some men's really scuzzy sandals. When I contacted the company (Dylan) all I got was a bunch of gobbledegook. Still getting several emails a weeks from Dylan who is blaming the delivery service (as if they put my name label on a pair of men's sandals). In my approximate 15 years of purchasing online this has to be my absolute worst experience. Jan 11, still no sandals and out over $50. I have asked for a refund, I think that's pretty optimistic. Stay away from this company!

Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

My dog chewed my last pair of Crocs and I don't live near a store so I tried to order online. It was amazing. They had a huge selection in various price ranges and they even have clearance items. Great price, fast delivery and follow up customer service to make sure I was satisfied. I will buy from them again.

Original review: Oct. 12, 2017

Despite sending numerous emails, leaving messages with two customer representatives, no response after I sent in all required paperwork, photos, details, copy of warranty, I have had no response if my documents were received or when I might get replacement of defective Crocs. CROCS is happy to take your money but will not honour its guarantee. They obviously hope customers will give up in frustration trying to deal with terms of their guarantee. Just pay them - that is all they want. Forget customer service.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2017

I am really disappointed with this product. The strap got loose and it's not even a month complete. The print on the side is scratching off. The Crocs is peeling off my the side skin of my feet, I thought it's because the product is new but The skin is left with a brown spot on both the feet. I shopped from official site that is shopcrocs.in.

Original review: Aug. 8, 2017

I ordered three pairs of Crocs sandals that were available online. The order was placed, only to have a representative call to verify the order and subsequently CANCEL the order. I called in (waiting over 30 minutes on hold) and spoke with the same representative who cancelled the order and REPLACED the order. I was assured everything was fine and the order would be processed. Not so. Days later I received an email saying TWO of the three items were not available in the selected color and had been CANCELLED.

I called in again (this time on hold for nearly 60 MINUTES!) only to have the phone disconnected. While on hold I decided to try the Live Chat. That also took an unreasonable amount of time to be connected with a representative. In short, this representative "Sarah" was only able to tell me that they could not CHANGE my order and only had the availability to cancel what was not available. I will NEVER use Crocs online services again and I will share with all of my family and friends my experience.

Original review: Aug. 3, 2017

I ordered three pairs of Crocs online as we have limited stores with limited selection where I am from. I ordered one pair one size bigger than I needed as the description online said that it was a "Standard fit" and that there is "no extra room; fits comfortably snug". When the shoes arrived the package said "relaxed fit" and so were too big for me. The return policy is to return the shoes, at MY cost, and they re-buy them. I had got them on a good sale and not interested in losing money for their false advertising. I was told I could call their sales team but that no longer makes this an easy process and the shoes are no longer shown on their website. The second pair of shoes I purchased showed they were in stock but failed to ship with the other two shoes. Instead the shipping email just said, "out of stock". I am not sure if that means I will never receive the shoes or if they will ship when they are in stock.

Bad communication. I sent an email. Waiting to hear back the status. The third pair of shoes is the same size and style as currently owned shoes but the style has slightly changed which makes the shoes too tight. I have been watching online for months for these shoes to even be in stock and was pleased to finally see they were in stock and on sale. The excitement quickly turned to disappointment when I realized that I will need try and "exchange" them and will likely have to wait months again for them to be in stock (were already out of stock again when looked online again). I saw another review that said that they charge for returns. I haven't got to that process yet but from what I have seen so far I wouldn't be surprised. All in all SUPER disappointed with this experience. They advertise, "Fast, easy returns" but it is certainly not convenient, or customer focused.

Original review: July 14, 2017

The company's shipping policy states that the sales tax is based on "ship to" address. I am in a state that does NOT have sales tax on clothing/footwear, but was charged sales tax on my order. When I contacted the company, I was told that the tax was on the "shipping," not the "item." Okay, so I asked to be directed to the part of their shipping policy that DISCLOSES this tax to customers. I had to resend one email 3 times before I received a response, which simply quoted their ship-to-address policy, NOT the sales tax they apply to "shipping."

I am currently waiting to hear from management, but I'm not holding my breath. It may only be cents to each individual, but to take money without DISCLOSING the charge ahead of time is shady, at best. I'm sure many people let it go, because it's not worth chasing down. But just imagine the volume of customer orders they receive... now add a "shipping tax" to each and every one. It is a deceitful practice and I will never order from Crocs.com again. My package came from Canada, so Crocs KNEW FULLY WELL that there was going to be a shipping tax... why not disclose this to the customer? Bad business practices = unhappy customers!

Original review: July 13, 2017

I ordered shoes and saw 3-7 business days. Okay. When I called to see why my shoes haven't shipped yet-I was told that if I read the page carefully-the 3-7 business doesn't start until the shoes are actually shipped and that process can take 2-3 business days. Forget it - when Zappos and Amazon are offering 1-2 day shipping - this is way too long. Crocs will have to improve their shipping speed if I will ever order from them again.

Original review: July 6, 2017

Had no idea that Crocs return policy was so difficult & they charge you for returns. Had I have known, I would never ever ordered from them. It will just be a matter of time before Amazon (They are the best) will take over online ordering. Never have to pay for returns. Get with it online ordering, the customer is sick of being taken advantage of. Very disappointed with Crocs. My $16 shoes cost me 1/2 of that to return them. Never again will I order directly from you, Amazon all the way.

Original review: June 23, 2017

Followed suggested fit guideline on website. One pair of shoes did not fit, the other was damaged. They offered a refund but I have yet to see it processed. Also, have tried chat, email, and holding on the phone with no success. I basically paid for 2 pairs of shoes - one damaged and the other I cannot wear - and I am stuck with them.

Original review: May 5, 2017

These shoes (rubber clog type) not for hot weather above 30 deg c as they will shrink 2 sizes in 4 to 6 weeks approx. Got nothing from Crocs. They obviously know they have a quality problem and don't want to do anything about it.

Original review: April 24, 2017

I am worn out with the story and time and energy I have had to do to deal with this Crocs company. Bottom line, they say order your shoe's size, but I had to get a 6 after order of 8, my size, and size 7 which I was sure would fit... no luck. Their shipping labels not clear, deceptive, you will pay shipping on every return even if it was them improper shoes size and inability to deliver the right label. If you love driving back and forth to the post office, this is your place. They blame me and act like I am too stupid to print the label they emailed me. Over $5.75, they were willing to lose my business and have me write a negative review. Don't do business with them and look at all the negative reviews I wish I had seen before dealing with this company.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2016

GARBAGE CUSTOMER SERVICE, cancel the order and don't write to inform. Don't answer the emails. It is difficult to believe that such a company with such good products have a very CRAP customer service. I wrote to the manager and did not respond either. What class of company is that??? I recommend you all. Stay away from buying on crocs.com...

Original review: Dec. 12, 2016

What a horrible experience. I had a wedding on December 15. I ordered Crocs so I could be comfortable dancing at the wedding. I placed the order on November 28. The order said it would arrive within 3-8 days. What liars!!! Two days before the wedding with no shoes in sight, I chatted with their agent. They said they don't know when my shoes would arrive, they're not sure. They couldn't overnight another pair as it takes two takes just to get out. What a horrible dishonest company. I had to run out and spend hours finding a pair of comfortable shoes.

Original review: Nov. 26, 2016

For the first time in my life I have been banned from retailer for making too many purchases. I buy not more than once per month (when I see good sales) and I do buy average 8 pairs at the time. I have large family here in US and I also travel abroad. Yesterday I was informed that my order is canceled because it is too big and when I offered to reduce it to allowed amount, the customer service representative told me that I will no longer be able to purchase from Crocs.com! Tried couple of minutes later and NO! I am blocked!

Original review: Oct. 27, 2016

I recently purchased 10 pairs of crocs of various sizes for our family during their online sale to ensure the right fit for everyone, assured that Crocs return policy would allow me to return the ones which did not fit to a store an hour from our home so I would not incur shipping costs. I must have lucked out with the first young Crocs salesman in the store who did allow me to return the first few. However, when I was finally able to go back to return another pair after waiting for a second CROCS order to arrive to decide on which pair to keep, I was unable to return the one from the first order due to a 45 day no return policy. BUYER BEWARE: this is a policy written in stone. Absolutely no refunds after 45 days no matter your customer loyalty or the size and amount of your orders nor the distance to the nearest store. I will not be purchasing CROCS again.

Original review: Sept. 20, 2016

Ordered shoes that were a part of a 50% off sale. When I placed the order it showed the price with the discount. When I got the email confirmation, the price was without the discount. I emailed the customer service right away, but did not get a response until the next day (After I had sent another email). And they claimed they could not give me the pricing because the sale had concluded. Instead they offered me a 25% off coupon for my next order, not even for the order that was not processed correctly. VERY DISAPPOINTED with their customer service!

Original review: Sept. 20, 2016

I just made a large purchase on Crocs last night since they had a 50% discount deal. When I was ready to confirm the order, the discount was still showing. When I completed and submitted the order, the confirmation showed the full amount. I sent an email right after and called the Crocs customer service the next morning who told me they cannot give me the discount because it is a bulk order... Bad business.

Crocs Company Information