1.31/5
Based on 72 reviews that contain star ratings

77 Crocs Consumer Reviews and Complaints

Original review: April 12, 2019

I have worn the Kadee version of Crocs since 2010 almost EXCLUSIVELY. No other shoe gave such kindness to my feet. I have heel spurs and other issues with my arches and damage next to my big toe. The last ones I bought in October 2018 are NOT the same comfort or quality....and I bought two pairs. Not only do they NOT give a bit on the sides and form to my feet like the multiple previous pairs- my feet actually get warm in them. A reaction to my skin on whatEVER this material is. My feet only react like that when I try on rubber flip flops. I also have an issue with latex. SO very disappointed that did not get the same quality as previous pairs. These shoes CAUSE pain while trying to see if they will stretch like previous pairs.

Resolution response: April 22, 2019

I recently wrote a review about Crocs sending me the wrong size boots and then not helping. Please keep in mind that it was past the due date for return, however, the boots had never been worn, still had tags and the problem had been a factory defect in the first pair of boots sent. Well, I have been contacted again and straightened everything out. Thanks to Crocs and ConsumerAffairs for their help.

Original review: April 10, 2019

I have been a loyal Croc customer and have many of their shoes/boots/sandals. I purchased a pair of puff boots for fall (pre-freezing) weather. The sole came apart after just wearing for a few days. Crocs were great and sent me a new pair. Unfortunately, cold weather had set in and I packed them away. Then I moved and the boots were misplaced. I recently found the boots and went to put them on as it is the perfect time of year for them now and one was the correct size 8 and the other foot was a size 7.

I phoned and explained and they said "no problem" they would send the proper boots. However, they then emailed to say it was past the 90 days and they would not do anything. I showed them that the boots still had the tag on them but no luck. I then wrote to say that I would just return them so they could match properly and not go to a waste site but they would not even take them back. Hate to throw them out but I don't have much choice.

Get expert buying tips about Shoes Online delivered to your inbox.

Original review: March 29, 2019

For Christmas my mother bought my 2 children Crocs. My children finally started to wear them & a fancy multi-color strap on one shoe came off & ripped into the shoe material. I called customer support & their response was no receipt no help. These shoes had hardly been worn as it is too cold till now. I could send pictures or the shoes, but again no receipt no help. My family has worn Crocs for many years, but I seriously doubt I will buy another pair.

Original review: March 26, 2019

Ordered a few pairs of Crocs online 2 weeks ago. It took them 1 week just to process the order, then I received an email saying they had been shipped with UPS tracking code. For a week now I have been checking the UPS tracking and it says that label was created but package not shipped (meaning the order was never probably ready to ship).

After 2 weeks, I contacted support and they told me that UPS must have lost the package - which is a pile of crap. So now they said they can either re-do the order or refund my money. I have chosen to refund my money - as I will simply go to the shop and buy the shoes. I would not recommend this online business to anyone. They are completely incompetent and obviously do not know how to properly process and ship online orders. Do not buy or use their online site - I see many other similar reviews below.

Original review: March 7, 2019

I have purchased a few pair of Crocs and really enjoy them. I decided to go straight to Crocs and purchase, same size. A little different style. Came to me too short and not wide enough. So I sent them back. $7.95 to send back, no more online purchase for Crocs. Not my fault they made them different than the other pairs I have. Good Bye Crocs online. Donna **.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Crocs?

Original review: March 4, 2019

Crocs is famous for its comfortable shoes. After buying over hundred dollars of their shoes online, I decided to return a pair of shoes. The shoes were a bit tight when I tried it at home. Hey! It's Crocs, how bad can it be. But half a day in office, I already knew how little mermaid felt when she walked. Crocs manager, Ronald at Ala Moana shopping center said he would not refund my Crocs since I worn the shoes but was kind enough to print out a label so that I could refund them online. This process would cost me $7.5.

My shoes cost me less than $20, in order to return the "harmful" shoes, I have to buy a bubble shipping bag ($2.50). Not to mention, there is no guarantee that Crocs will give me back the money. So, I decided to donate the shoes. When I mentioned about Amazon return policy to Crocs manager and he said but we are NOT Amazon". I knew...and you will never be...

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

I have been wearing Crocs sandals for several years now and have had no problems with their open sandals that are not flip-flops. Two out of three of the Crocs flip-flops that I have purchased have broken in the same place - Both sandals were under a year old. When I contacted customer support to ask for an exchange or refund or information as to how the sandals could be repaired, I received no apology - although I could easily have sustained an injury when the sandal came apart. No information as to how I could have them repaired when I was told no refund nor exchange, nor repair was possible. I asked a shoe store and was told they had received several complaints for the same sandal. These plastic sandals are $45.00!

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

I bought a pair of Crocs as a Christmas gift and they were too big. I tried to return them but there is a 14 day limit to return items. That's pretty bad when it's the holiday and obviously it was a surprise. Brand new shoes that can't be used and I live 3 hours to the closest Crocs store. I emailed them twice with no response. Thanks for taking my money Crocs. Your shoes are ugly anyway. :)

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

On 12/23, I ordered 2 pair of Baya Flip women's flip flops in a size W9. The order was delivered 1/5 consisting of 1 Baya flip and 1 Jr shoe in a J3 size that was the ugliest shoe I have ever seen. I paid for postage in the order because I did not have $49 worth, only $20, and now since only a moron would ship a shoe like this that a person did not order, have to pay postage to send the ugly shoe back. Really not worth my time or money.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2018

Crocs has awful customer service, you can never get through using their phone number and email takes days. I ordered Christmas gifts, did not find out until almost a week later that 2 pairs of shoes would not even be delivered!! They did not even specify this in the shipping email, just said items were cancelled! I had to write and wait days to hear what the items were. Now it's too late to order something else. Their shipping is very low anyway. Use another website like Zappos to order your Crocs.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

Placed an order on Nov 26 2018. The order was not shipped until Dec 3. Then it lasted for more than 10 days in transit. Before it was supposed to be delivered by Dec 11 supposedly the estimated delivery date, the package was transferred to the US Postal Service for its final push to deliver the package. Still as of today Dec 12 2018, I have not received the package yet. Called the company and they do not respond to phone call nor reply to any email either. Do not buy here unless you have a month to wait for your order.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

Company was supposed to cancel my order... (BS on the 2-3 day shipping). Horrible customer service, horrible shipping practices... read the reviews, this company is doomed. Google CROCS customer service. In summary, they kept my money (I was transferred and kept on hold for 30 minutes) after they told me I'd be refunded. Shipped the product 8 days later. Stop payment through bank was approx. $30.00 so wasn't worth going that route. This company is a mess. Go with anyone else for your slip-ons.

Original review: Nov. 29, 2018

Crocs claims you have 30 minutes to cancel an order and then you can't. The second I made the order I realized the shoes were CHEAPER somewhere else, so I immediately wanted to cancel the order. I had no way to cancel the order until a confirmation email was received so I kept refreshing my email and tried to cancel immediately. Crocs website claimed it was too late to cancel. I contacted customer service and asked to cancel. They said I could not cancel, however they didn't ship the shoes until 4 days after stating the order could not be cancelled!

I waited for the shoes to come in the mail, and immediately brought them in to FedEx, shipping package UNOPENED, and sent them back. FedEx was great, they updating the tracking to follow the package back and I have PROOF that ** signed for the package at Crocs. No update on requested return/refund. So I dealt with customer service - waiting OVER AN HOUR. I have a transcript of the chat where they confirmed they were going to submit a refund and send a confirmation email.

I have a case number, but never received confirmation email, and no refund. I have moved on to try disputing with my credit card, thanks to the reviews here I knew to be diligent tracking my exchanges with Crocs in email, FedEx tracking, etc. If you like Crocs shoes order them somewhere else! That night I had tried shoes.com and then found them the cheapest at Shoemall. Shoes.com attempted and were successful at cancelling my order without problem. Shoemall shipped them to me and I love them! The problem isn't Crocs shoes, but the website and customer service! Stay away unless you want to be out of money.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

Bought Crocs from US site. I am not US resident, my billing address is outside US and my credit card issued outside US. Why should I pay US state taxes? I come to visit and pick up my order from the friend that lives in Arizona. Other internet shopping sites do not take any state taxes if the billing address is outside US. Shame to Crocs, I feel that the “state taxes” money stolen from me for no reason.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2018

I used to get Crocs with my family from a local store when I was a kid. Recently, I bought two pairs for a friend online at the end of August and STILL have not received the package when I paid extra for express shipping. I have tried calling hundreds of times and only a fraction of the time can I actually get through to a representative. They said they lost my first package and would send me a second one but I have never received either. So disappointed and will never buy from them again.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2018

I placed my ordered since August 29 but until now I did not received the items!!! Been talking to different customer service rep. They said the items never been shipped so I told them to just refund. Until now nothing happened!!! Still waiting for my refund!!!

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

Only 14 days return policy + no return shipping covered. That's not how the online shopping works. We recently bought a pair that just doesn't fit right. We are now forced to keep them as the cost to ship them to Toronto is almost the same as the value of the product. It seems that the company has closed off a bunch of their official stores to discourage customers to return their products.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2018

I ordered a pair of shoes for my mom’s birthday (August 10th). I placed the order on August 2nd and it said she would receive them by the 8th (which is was perfect, since it was a surprise present). I never got any tracking information so I had to call back more than 5 times when they kept apologizing but was never able to give me any information or tracking number, they told me she would receive the package but they couldn’t tell me when because due to a system error they had no shipping or tracking information. She receive the package TODAY. Also they couldn’t give me a refund because the order was already placed and “shipped” HA! Worst experience ever! DO NOT ORDER ONLINE!

Original review: Aug. 29, 2018

I used to like Crocs for the comfort they provide. I was so impressed after buying the first pair and then I bought 4 pairs for myself, 2 for my kid, 1 for my hubby, 2 for my mom. Most of them were shrunken in size this summer. My kid got bruise on his feet for wearing the shrunken one. And when I complained, the customer service is ready to offer me 30% off on new purchase which doesn't make any sense. Why would I buy any new pairs after so much happened? I will never buy Crocs again.

Resolution response: Aug. 6, 2018

They wrote offering to send return label, though I'm not sure it was of the pre-paid variety. I decided to keep the shoes after all, but, in the future, IF I buy Crocs, I won't do it from the site. I upped to 3 stars, but I'm sort of in limbo, neither fully satisfied nor fully dissatisfied. They should have put an invoice and pre-paid label in the box. They're kind of half-**.

Original review: Aug. 6, 2018

I have knee arthritis and used to LOVE Crocs, but, their sizes are so inconsistent, I can't get shoes I like half the time. Also, I've gotten one knee replaced and am getting the other so screw these! I'm going back to cute shoes. The only thing I REALLY liked about Crocs was the variety of graphics. I just love funky clothes! But, just TRY to return something. The pre-paid return label they claim to be in the box? It's not there. So, to return shoes that don't fit due to no fault of mine, I have to pay shipping which is considerably more than the $7.50, and, frankly, they're not providing it and claiming to and then ignoring emails regarding it is tantamount to fraud. And, when and if they DO respond to inquiries, they give you TWO weeks to get the shoes back to them, including weekends they're not even there, and woe to you if you don't. You just bought yourself some shoes you don't want.

Like I said, I am DONE with Crocs.com. AT least if you buy Crocs from Amazon, if you select wisely, you can return them for free. Listen, I'm not outright endorsing Amazon. I know they have their problems, but at LEAST I can return stuff without a court order. Crocs.com, even with their fun sales, suck. In summation: Bad customer service, bad sizing, excruciating expensive returns, and let's just hope I DO get my money back. So disappointed.

Original review: July 7, 2018

I've bought Crocs products online and had to make a return due size issues. My refund of over $200 has not been issued to me. PayPal say Crocs have canceled the refund and Crocs say we have issued the refund. While I say I have no funds in my account and a clear paypal account message saying the refund has been canceled. The communication exchange between Crocs Customer Service and I, emails going back forth, has been and still is extremely poor asking for details I have already previous provided in emails. It has now been over 7 weeks and I am still waiting for my refund! I will never buy from Crocs again.

Original review: June 20, 2018

Buying shoes online can be tricky since shoe style & sizes varies. I bought shoes at Amazon and they are good at exchange if the shoe size does not fit. Amazon even cover the return shipping. Crocs, on the other hand, seems does not understand online shopping. Not only they don't have exchange process, they even charge you for return shipping since you are force to return the item. I have bought a lot of shoes from Crocs online in the past and this is the first time that one pair does not fit well. I will never buy Crocs again.

Original review: June 19, 2018

Purchase shoes online from Crocs Retail, Inc. based in Ontario, CA. Items not as described or pictured, ill fitting and misdescribed on website. Return process deliberately misleading as well, e.g., Options A and B with a return label not in evidence for Option B and no reply to email to CS for clarification, this added to fact that, once RMA sought, a time limit was imposed upon return. Means paying $19.00 to return $25 shoes... Not so funny thing. Also: they aren't registered with BBB in Ontario, CA (or anywhere). Speaks volumes methinks...

Original review: June 14, 2018

2nd order from CROCS.com. NEVER USE THIS COMPANY FOR BUYING! The 1st order took longer than told it would with a cancellation on their part a re-order at their "suggestion" and a delay of 20 days or more. This order was the same...so far. Ordered one pair on sale, on June 6, 2018. Was told at order time that shipment would be in 3-7 days after the item was shipped. At checkout was informed of that same time period. When they shipped on June 8 I was told it would be JUNE 18th BEFORE DELIVERY! Today on June 13th I received a notification the item was delayed and would not arrive until the 19th. Why does it take 11 days to get from California to Kansas? Let me explain!

They use FEDEX! FedEx shipped this item from outside of Los Angeles and it took 3 days to get to Miami Texas! I thought perhaps it will come north to Wichita from there, but NO-OOO! Instead, it went over 250 miles NORTH-EAST PAST Wichita, to the Kansas City area, Which took an additional 3 days. It would be a normal 2 day at the MOST. Having been a truck driver I know the timespan of this trip! During this time around the K.C.KS area it was shipped 5 or 6 miles one day, and then 13-14 miles the next day, and last I knew it was now another 30 miles further away from its destination!!

DO NOT BUY FROM CROCS FOLKS! THEY ALWAYS SHIP VIA FEDEX, AND THEY ARE AS BAD AS CROCS! Customer service? I spoke with both companies and THAT was not an easy chore either! Both gave me the runaround, and repeated, many statements over and over. Having been a shipper all over the USA in the past, I KNOW how things work and these ** JUST DO NOT CARE! Maybe an attorney will read this review and we can get a class action lawsuit filed against both of these losers, FEDEX and CROCS. I will buy from Zappos from now on.

Original review: June 8, 2018

I return the kid shoes from to the Crocs store. The cashier and supervisor take long time to return and they ask me a lot thing about email, phone number and... so weird. This is the first time like the last time I visit this company... Later they tell me wait to 3-5 day will credit back to my credit card. I trust them and until 11 day already they did not return my credit. I am so mad and contact to the customer service Crocs and they let me wait for long and I keep call them 10. They pick up and transfer to team return but I wait more than 15 time and no one answer. Final the guy pick up and tell me call back to the store I return.

I call the store back and they said oh I have to wait more day. They don't want to pay back, funny but I tell them I already dispute my credit but I let your company know about. Don't be crazy if the customer forget check credit card. Anyway I never buy Crocs again. Thanks Consumer Affairs let me share about my story. So mad with this company.

Original review: April 16, 2018

I bought a pair of Crocs shoes which were Crocs in name only. The orange FAST AND EASY return slip clearly states 45 days to return them, yet I received an email, when I received my return number, that I had 14 days to return them for a full refund. This was NEVER stated anywhere else and no one replied in other than "corporate speak" when I said it was two different rules.

Original review: Feb. 26, 2018

I was so happy when placing my first order, that the next day I went ahead and bought more and more. I was planning to visit my family in Puerto Rico and was happily surprised to learn Crocs delivers to Puerto Rico through FedEx. I figured I could buy gifts for my family members and have them sent to my mom's address. To my frustration, upon my arrival packages were not received, even when I bought them one month in advance. Shipping is slow because they ship by boat and not by plane. And like Trump said, is an island surrounded by water a lot of water, an ocean a big ocean.

I stayed for two weeks and two of my three packages arrived, but at this time I had already spent money buying presents for my family. The third package was delivered but I had already left the island. I tried to get customer service for help, at least to get a refund for the order I did not receive, but is very hard to come to an understanding... they asked the same questions again and again and were not eager to help. So just be aware that free shipping takes forever... be ready to wait and wait as you were ordering from China.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2018

Received an email about a sale, clicked on link in the email and proceeded to place items in cart based on style and price. Baya Crocs sale price was showing as $19.99. Picked color and size. Still shows as $19.99. Placed in cart and moved to next item Baya Flip $14.99. Picked size and color placed in cart. Went to checkout and during payment both prices changed to Baya $32.99 and Baya Flip $19.99. I have picture proof and contacted customer service by email with no response. Went online and did the online chat and customer service dismissed me and said the shoes were not on sale. Wrote another email to customer service, again dismissed accusing me of trying to stack offers, no idea what he is referring to or how to do that! No resolution but and overcharged due to their false pricing and then gauging at checkout.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2018

I purchased a pair of sandals on this site 8 Nov. Around the middle of December I received some men's really scuzzy sandals. When I contacted the company (Dylan) all I got was a bunch of gobbledegook. Still getting several emails a weeks from Dylan who is blaming the delivery service (as if they put my name label on a pair of men's sandals). In my approximate 15 years of purchasing online this has to be my absolute worst experience. Jan 11, still no sandals and out over $50. I have asked for a refund, I think that's pretty optimistic. Stay away from this company!

Original review: Nov. 15, 2017

My dog chewed my last pair of Crocs and I don't live near a store so I tried to order online. It was amazing. They had a huge selection in various price ranges and they even have clearance items. Great price, fast delivery and follow up customer service to make sure I was satisfied. I will buy from them again.

Crocs Company Information