2. Shopping
  3. Shoes Online

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.46/5

Crocs manufactures and sells footwear for men, women and children. These shoes are made from a foam material for maximum comfort. Crocs offers footwear for almost any occasion, including sandals, clogs, wedges and boots. Consumers can also personalize their Crocs footwear with Jibbitz charms. All Crocs products come with free returns and a 90-day warranty.

Crocs Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Crocs?
    How do I know I can trust these reviews about Crocs?

Original review: Nov. 17, 2020

I ordered my standard size of Crocs and paid to have them mailed to me. For some reason, even though they are the same size I always order, they were too tight. Contacted customer service and they offered to ship me a replacement pair at no cost, they even covered the shipping. Have to say, it's hard to find that sort of customer service anymore. This company has won my business for life.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2020

I bought some Crocs for both me and my daughter. Hers were on clearance and I tried a new type of Crocs with harder soles. I liked the Jibbitz charm promotion so I can spruce up my daughter's shoes.

Get buying tips about Shoes Online delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2020

Ordering online from Crocs was a great experience. I was shopping for my daughter and found such good deals and huge selections! I even found a pair for myself! I highly recommend Crocs online store!

Original review: Oct. 7, 2020

Great comfy shoes. And they come in various styles. I like the ones that are more like sandals the best. My young daughter loves the traditional Crocs. Either are very comfortable and easy to put on.

Original review: Dec. 26, 2019

I ordered two pair of Crocs as gifts for my kids. I only received one pair (order mistakes happen through the holidays). I called customer service and spoke to Kyle **, he asked my order numer and shipped the missing pair out the same day! I will definitely be doing more business with crocs!

Original review: Nov. 24, 2020

So I placed an order for my dad for a new pair of Crocs for Christmas. I wish if I had my time back I would of read the reviews on the crocs website. I wouldn't of wasted my time or money on that site. Better off going to store or order off Amazon. So as I was saying I ordered Black clogs, but what I received was these ugly white with flower print and grey bottoms and not even the style of crocs I ordered. I called customer services right away since the email on their website (if you can call it that) is useless and the lady I was talking to assured me that my correct order would be shipped out express post. That was over a week ago and still not shipped and I keep getting the run around. Absolutely terrible customer service. I honestly think they are running some sort of scam.

I called today asking to speak with a manager because 1 customer service representative told me my correct order was shipped on Monday (today is Tuesday) and called back when I never received the email she was said she was going to send me to track the item to be told by another customer service representative that my order has not been shipped. Can you say scam. I don't expect to get a call back from a manager or even get a refund. I just think more people should know about my awful experience with this terrible crocs and do not waste your time or money on these scam artist. AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2020

High-class craftsmanship and high quality material. Beautifully made AND beyond comfortable. I wear my boots - 4 pairs - for work and play. Insanely comfy.

Original review: Oct. 8, 2020

The Crocs website provides a variety of sizes and styles to custom fit your needs. Half-sizes, different colors, are available when you cannot find in stores. Shipping is quick and efficient..

Original review: Oct. 6, 2020

The Crocs website is easy to navigate and as a website member I always get emails advertising the latest sales and deals. Crocs are comfortable and last longer than any other shoe I own.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2020

I love the brand Crocs for the amount of types of shoes it offers! They can be expensive but when you find a deal you can't not buy.

Crocs Company Information