3.8/5 (382 ratings)

About Crocs

Crocs manufactures and sells footwear for men, women and children. These shoes are made from a foam material for maximum comfort. Crocs offers footwear for almost any occasion, including sandals, clogs, wedges and boots. Consumers can also personalize their Crocs footwear with Jibbitz charms. All Crocs products come with free returns and a 90-day warranty.

Crocs Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Crocs?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Crocs?

Original review: May 9, 2022

I used to like Crocs a lot. I had plenty of pairs of shoes at my house for all family members. My last pair of crocs lasted almost 10 years and they were out in the weather, sun or rain, heat or cold all the time. The new crocs are not the same anymore. Who knows where they are produced and by whom but the problem is they are shrinking in the sun and heat by at least one to two sizes. I bought last summer two different pair, both size 11. One I left out in the sun and heat for one day, the other pair I am wearing inside. Now the blue one were shrinking and I can't wear them anymore. Maybe my daughter can with size 9. All in all I decided for myself never to buy Crocs anymore. Not for me, not for my wife, not for my children.

Original review: April 22, 2022

Take forever for my shoes to arrive!! Arrive day from Tuesday April 19. Push back to April 20, 2022 and now not even show me when!!! Very poor delivery system and already over 2 weeks and still on the way!!

Get buying tips about Shoes Online delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 28, 2022

There's old wisdom going around the internet that Crocs are very soft. Not anymore. I purchased a pair of slip on shoes for around the house, since I have Metatarsal pain in my foot. The colder the ambient temperature, the harder they are, so in the morning they are as hard as a rock, it does not help the pain in my foot.

Original review: Feb. 11, 2022

I have worn Crocs for years. At my job I stand for long hours. Their shoes are NOT the same. They are hard uncomfortable and not as wide. I will not buy another pair. I used to have at least 5 pairs at all times. Now they are terrible!

Original review: Oct. 8, 2021

For basically the last 10 years 2011 I've purchased a pair of Crocs Men's Yukon Vista Clog | Slip-On Shoes once a year. Love the style and very comfortable. I've worn them to the beach, worked on my car, and also I've gone out to parties with them. The price has also increased from $35 to now $60 if I can find them. The things I dislike about them, there are no vent slots up on top for foot ventilation. The vents holes out front of the toes, water gets scooped up in the rain. Heel on the sole wears out too soon! For these reasons, I'm buying an off-brand of Crocs for $15!

Original review: Oct. 4, 2021

I ordered Crocs as a gift to someone. Not only the package did not delivered on time, upon following up to track my package I was informed that USPS is not able to deliver the package because they don't have the shipping address with them. Obviously somewhere Crocs system forgot to provide the shipping details to the carrier. Upon reaching out to customer service I was told that the package has been returned to their warehouse and they don't know when the package will be received neither they have automated way to tell customer that their return package has been received so they can start the refund. In the end I don't even know when will I get my return.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2021

I ordered from this company because I love Crocs!! I waited for over a month and when I received them, was disappointed!!! The quality is horrible for the price they charge!!! The paint/sticker is peeling on all 3 so I am afraid to wear them for fear of them continuing to peel!!!

Original review: March 8, 2021

After receiving a set of Classic All-Terrain Mossy Oak® Brush Clog size 10 for Christmas from my mother, the strap was defective. I contacted customer support inside of the 90 day warranty and after providing my information and pictures. They want me to produce a receipt of purchase. I explained that I got them as a gift. Unfortunately my mother is elderly and trusting and figured they would honor their expensive foam shoe, but she was wrong. She is not able to find her receipt, so the warranty is void. Maybe I expect too much, but it appears, by the reviews, I am not the only dissatisfied customer.

Original review: March 3, 2021

Crocs.com is a foreign company. Once I found out the product was from China I requested cancelation of order. 3xs I made request citing fraud of use of my credit card, still no refund. I'm filing with bank.

Original review: March 2, 2021

I placed a order in Nov 2020 with crocschanel.com. for 3 pairs of crocs. As of March 2021, I have not received my shoes or my full refund that has been requested several times. All I get from their customer service department was pre-written messages. This company is a scam and needs to be investigated and their website needs to be shut down. They are taking our money with no products in return. I work hard for my money and have been jerked around by this company.

Crocs Company Information