2. Shopping
  3. Shoes Online

3.7/5 (324 ratings)

About Crocs

Crocs manufactures and sells footwear for men, women and children. These shoes are made from a foam material for maximum comfort. Crocs offers footwear for almost any occasion, including sandals, clogs, wedges and boots. Consumers can also personalize their Crocs footwear with Jibbitz charms. All Crocs products come with free returns and a 90-day warranty.

Crocs Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Crocs?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Crocs?

Original review: Nov. 17, 2020

I ordered my standard size of Crocs and paid to have them mailed to me. For some reason, even though they are the same size I always order, they were too tight. Contacted customer service and they offered to ship me a replacement pair at no cost, they even covered the shipping. Have to say, it's hard to find that sort of customer service anymore. This company has won my business for life.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2020

I bought some Crocs for both me and my daughter. Hers were on clearance and I tried a new type of Crocs with harder soles. I liked the Jibbitz charm promotion so I can spruce up my daughter's shoes.

Get buying tips about Shoes Online delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2020

Ordering online from Crocs was a great experience. I was shopping for my daughter and found such good deals and huge selections! I even found a pair for myself! I highly recommend Crocs online store!

Original review: Oct. 7, 2020

Great comfy shoes. And they come in various styles. I like the ones that are more like sandals the best. My young daughter loves the traditional Crocs. Either are very comfortable and easy to put on.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2020

The Crocs website is easy to navigate and as a website member I always get emails advertising the latest sales and deals. Crocs are comfortable and last longer than any other shoe I own.

Original review: Sept. 13, 2021

I ordered from this company because I love Crocs!! I waited for over a month and when I received them, was disappointed!!! The quality is horrible for the price they charge!!! The paint/sticker is peeling on all 3 so I am afraid to wear them for fear of them continuing to peel!!!

Original review: March 8, 2021

After receiving a set of Classic All-Terrain Mossy Oak® Brush Clog size 10 for Christmas from my mother, the strap was defective. I contacted customer support inside of the 90 day warranty and after providing my information and pictures. They want me to produce a receipt of purchase. I explained that I got them as a gift. Unfortunately my mother is elderly and trusting and figured they would honor their expensive foam shoe, but she was wrong. She is not able to find her receipt, so the warranty is void. Maybe I expect too much, but it appears, by the reviews, I am not the only dissatisfied customer.

Original review: March 3, 2021

Crocs.com is a foreign company. Once I found out the product was from China I requested cancelation of order. 3xs I made request citing fraud of use of my credit card, still no refund. I'm filing with bank.

Original review: March 2, 2021

I placed a order in Nov 2020 with crocschanel.com. for 3 pairs of crocs. As of March 2021, I have not received my shoes or my full refund that has been requested several times. All I get from their customer service department was pre-written messages. This company is a scam and needs to be investigated and their website needs to be shut down. They are taking our money with no products in return. I work hard for my money and have been jerked around by this company.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2021

I ordered items from Crocs and never received them. When contacting Crocs they said it’s their mistake and my items are being returned back to sender, which is them. Me thinking it’s no problem turned out to be a big problem. They wanted to cancel my order and have me repurchase my items only to find out the items I wanted were now sold out. I told them, "It’s ok. Just send me back my box with corrected mailing information," and they said they can’t do that. I asked why not and they replied “I don’t know, but that’s not how we do things here”. I’m a little confused as any customer would be.

I asked who can I speak with at the warehouse to put a new shipping label on my already paid for items and just send me my items. CROCS replied with they don’t have communications with their warehouse. I said, "That’s odd. You don’t communicate with the facility Handling your merchandise?" So then I asked who I can speak with that’s above him, not to complain about the agent but to ask how I can get my box returned to me. He said, "There’s no one else to speak to." So I gave up and asked for a refund. But not before asking if this is a common error and the agent replied with “it happens all the time”. I’m not happy because they were the cutest little shoes for my little one and I will not be doing business with company who is not able simple customer service. At this point I don’t care to look at another pair just to have this happen again. I would give zero stars if I could.

Crocs Company Information