Crocs

Crocs Reviews

About Crocs

Crocs manufactures and sells footwear for men, women and children. These shoes are made from a foam material for maximum comfort. Crocs offers footwear for almost any occasion, including sandals, clogs, wedges and boots. Consumers can also personalize their Crocs footwear with Jibbitz charms. All Crocs products come with free returns and a 90-day warranty.

Crocs Reviews

Stars Rating

• 11%
  • 5%
  • 6%
  • 1%
  • 76%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Crocs?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Crocs?
    Customer ServicePrice

Reviewed Feb. 15, 2024

Two separate orders… First one was returned to sender by USPS for unknown reason, CS said they could not re-ship them and I would get a refund. Well, never got the refund! Second order (yes, I should’ve know better, but they weee needed ASAP after an injury) shipping delayed and took forever, no help when I called to check on it and then they went on sale so I called again and inquired about the order and no additional info and mentioned the sale (most merchants will do price adjustment within a certain time frame) and that was a NO!! They said I would need to pay to return my order once I received it and re-order… Uh, no thank you!! Lesson learned, I will NEVER order from them again!

Reviewed Jan. 10, 2024

I ordered Men’s Crocs as a Christmas gift on 11/26, along with a package of Jibbitz. On Dec 2, I received the jibbitz, but not the Crocs. Package was returned to sender by UPS. I still have not received my refund! I have called at least 5 times and have been told it was coming in 10-14 days. It’s been 24 work days! Horrible customer service!!

Customer ServicePunctuality & SpeedStaff

Reviewed Dec. 20, 2023

Crocs.ca is the worst run business I've ever had to deal with. They literally ruined my family's Christmas! We placed an order on the last day, prior to the advertised deadline to receive your product before Christmas. To our horror the order was canceled the next day due to an "unexpected error"! A 20% discount code was offered and we were encouraged via email to reorder our item. Seeing as only one day had passed, we reordered and hoped for the best that it arrive in time. Once again, the next day, we received the calculation email that our order had been canceled due to an "unexpected error" with the same resolution offered.

This time we opted to phone into the call center and speak to someone on the phone to rectify the situation. After waiting on hold for over 30 minutes, a very helpful representative answered and able to explain that there had been an error with the website inventory and despite appearing to be in stock, the item we had ordered was actually sold out. He offered to assist us with another order for a different item that he confirmed was in stock, and offered 2 day expedited shipping for free to ensure we still received our item prior to Christmas. With his assistance, we placed the order a third time, glad to finally be on track! YET AGAIN, the following day we received the same familiar cancelation email and resolution offer.

Now December 20th and too late to receive anything prior to Christmas we once again called the CROCS call center and received the same spiel about an inventory error, explanation that items move fast close to Christmas accompanied by an offer to assist with an order for another item, this time with no offer for free expedited shipping or suggestion that we might receive anything prior to Christmas. Then in the same sentence the representative told us the item that we had ordered and had been canceled, was now ACTUALLY IN STOCK and we could order it again! I think we'd be fools to believe a CROCS employee yet again. We now have 3 credit card authorizations outstanding on our card, impacting our available funds and need to go out last minute shopping to look for an alternative Christmas gift. Stay away from shopping on this website, we will never deal with CROCS again!! Thanks for ruining Christmas CROCS!

PriceStaff

Reviewed Nov. 28, 2023

I bought some camo Crocs. They are very comfortable. Expensive but overall, I loved them but fair warning. Do not sit next to a fire wearing them they become extremely hot. And start shrinking and we weren't even that close to the fire. $50 something dollars gone down the drain because one is no way too little to wear. So unhappy...

Reviewed Oct. 3, 2023

Crocs purchased 9/13/23. Out for delivery 9/23/23. Tracking states insufficient address. Crocs said wait 10 more days. Called back and now it's December? Asked for a refund and it takes 7-14 business days.

Reviewed Sept. 10, 2023

Bought a pair of brooklyn low wedge Crocs for my daughter's birthday may 10. Not worn very much. It just broke in half. Called the store. Past my 90 day warranty. No help. Paid 50. Lasted 119 days. Tried to find company review. Must be hidden. Found reviews but not able to post.

Staff

Reviewed Sept. 8, 2023

I bought 2 pairs of Crocs in 2002. I still have them and wore the heck out of them. The new crocs are a different material. They are not as soft and cushy as the originals. They are hard and uncomfortable. Please bring back the original material.

Reviewed Sept. 5, 2023

Ordered from Crocs. Order has never been received- ordered 14 days ago. Been sitting in a warehouse for 10 days per tracking - can only live chat. They will do nothing to replace. VERY UNHAPPY! Terrible customer service.

Reviewed Sept. 5, 2023

I waited for over 22 minutes to talk to customer service, when I did finally reach someone, it was very difficult to understand the person because of their thick accent. Long and short, they cannot tell me where my order is and when pressed claimed it will be delivered tonight by 9PM. I have no faith and am appalled by their poor customer service and lack of tracking from their website. If you really want Crocs, find some in a store but really just find other shoes.

Staff

Reviewed Aug. 15, 2023

I ordered 2 pair of Crocs over a month ago. They were not delivered because the delivery agent said they had a bad address. They returned them to crocs which was suppose to refund my order money. They still have not refunded me in over 2 months. Won't buy from them again!!

Reviewed July 13, 2023

Ordered sandals on 6-21-23, returned and received by seller on 6-28-23 at 2:53PM, as evidenced by UPS Tracking number. Still no refund as of today 7-13-23. Seller does not answer phone, nor emails, after various attempts. Beware of this seller!

Reviewed June 29, 2023

Terrible company! I ordered off them, on a Monday they then canceled an item and never updated me about it or anything then on Tuesday they charged me for the whole order again. When I tried to reach customer service no one answered and no one helped. When I called a lady gave me an invoice of the canceled order and I got mad. I told her they owed me $175 because they made me pay for my Crocs twice. She said they needed a DEPOSIT… like is that even legal! And she said it would take 1-2 days for my money to get back into my account, and here it is now Friday and I have yet to see my money! DON'T ORDER FROM THEM UNLESS YOU WANT THEM TO TAKE EXTRA MONEY OFF YOU.

Reviewed June 19, 2023

I bought 2 pairs of Crocs while on vacation for my son and his wife. When I returned home the shoes didn't fit. I don't have an official Crocs store to return them to. I reached out to Crocs customer service via email and I have got nothing but a runaround. Now it is past the 45 days return and they tell me, "Sorry there is nothing we can do for you."

Reviewed March 23, 2023

Please do not order from crocs.com. I placed an order on March 13, 2023 and did not receive an order confirmation email until Sunday, March 19, 2023. Once I included my order number and email address in the Crocs website, the site indicated that I would be receiving the items ordered on Tuesday, March 21, 2023. On Tuesday, when I realized that I had not received my order in excess of $100+, I again checked the website and two items were canceled. I called the Crocs Customer service 24 hour line and the agent I spoke with did not know what to tell me and asked I wait 30 minutes to an hour for an email response.

It is now Thursday, March 23rd and I have not received a single item from my order. My card has been charged and the items cancelled have not been refunded. I sent an email to the Crocs customer service email address over 48 hours ago and have still not received a response. For a second time I have called the customer service number, have asked to speak with a manager or supervisor and it seems none are available. There's a lack of accountability, responsiveness and customer concern. Do not order from Crocs.com.

Reviewed Jan. 26, 2023

I made an order on November 23, 2022. I decided that I wanted to start my Christmas shopping early because getting things early made sense. My stepdaughter made sure I knew to add Crocs to her Christmas list. She picked out her style of clogs and I ordered and paid for them. Now I know during the holidays shipping can get very hectic so I put that into consideration when I noticed that by Christmas we still didn’t receive a package from Crocs. It’s been 3 months and not one word from the company about my order.

I decided to call today to speak with customer service and they could care less about my package. All I was offered was a refund. A REFUND for an order I have been waiting for for 3 months with no other offer!! I come on here to see the company’s reviews and everyone else’s experience is the exact experience I had. This is so sad because I refuse to ever Grace them with another dollar EVER!! Poor service, poor work ethics!! How are they still in business with all this bad reviews.

Verified purchase
    Rafael increased rating by 2 stars.
    Customer ServiceStaff
    After a positive interaction with Crocs, Rafael increased their star rating.

Reviewed Jan. 21, 2023

Extremely unprofessional and rude customer service, when I asked to speak to a supervisor (their boss) they always reply that they're in a meeting, now my number has been blocked by customer service including chat. Won't buy this crap from them again. I'd rather get it elsewhere if I decide to buy more.

Reviewed Jan. 5, 2023

I ordered Crocs on November 28, 2022. I received an alert stating that the product shipped and was in my city (after receiving multiple alerts the package was misrouted). I finally decided to call when the shoes didn’t arrive by January 2023. The customer service did nothing to try to track the order or assist to get another pair out. I canceled my order and received a refund after I reached out to my bank. I usually use Crocs for work around the house. However, I'm afraid To ever order again online due to this experience.

The company didn’t offer a discount or even an apology. It was, "Ok, you didn’t receive, cancel refund will be to you in 10 days." That’s bad for business. I see a lot of good reviews, I wish I had that opportunity to give a good review, with a good experience. I ordered due to giving away my old crocs to an aunt who has issues with feet. Now I’m thinking maybe that wasn’t a good idea knowing I couldn’t get another pair. Please do better Crocs. Not cool at all. Disappointed.

Reviewed Dec. 28, 2022

The worse company I've ever dealt with. They hold your money for half a month before even sending the Crocs. If they send the wrong pair you have to send them back. They won't exchange them, they will make you re-order a new pair. They will take that money and still not send those pair until a half a month. It's like whatever you order they then take your order then send off for your Crocs to be made instead of having them on hand and ready to send. This is a BAD WAY TO DO BUSINESS. I'm sure this review won't pop up on their site. I'll have to copy and paste it to every place that has Crocs reviews. I tried calling them for a week straight, no answer.

They leave you on hold for an hour then hang up. I tried to cancel my new order that hasn't even been processed yet and it's been a whole week. The guy told me "unfortunately I can't cancel that order". NEVER ordering here again once these Crocs come that I ordered for my girlfriend. I'm sure it will be here by February 2023 and it's December 27th, 2022. Then when I send the ones I have now back they will probably take a month before I get my money back too. If I could give 0 stars I would.

Customer ServicePunctuality & Speed

Reviewed Dec. 21, 2022

I originally ordered on Nov. 23th so I made sure my order would be here in time for Christmas and over two weeks late my order was cancelled. I reordered thinking it would still have time to get here. Now two weeks after my second order still nothing. When you call you can’t get a hold of anyone. I know where to not order again.

Reviewed Dec. 20, 2022

Very disappointed in the lack of customer service, actually any customer service. My order was put in on December 8th, received email on December 19th, order cancelled! I have been calling and trying to chat and emailed since Monday morning the 19th and nothing at all. Sit on hold for an hour on the phone then got hung up on chat after sitting at number 70 in line on chat!!! So where is my money back as well by the way? You use my money for 11+ days and I still don’t have a refund either. This order was obviously never going to ship and it appears there are many reviews with the same issue!!!

Reviewed Dec. 18, 2022

I ordered a pair of Crocs as a Christmas gift on 11/24/22. I received notice that a shipping label was created & the order was awaiting carrier pick up on 11/27/22. My order is STILL sitting there waiting! I tried calling Crocs several times & received an automated message that all agents were busy & to use chat. I tried using the chat but received a message that it was unavailable & to call. I emailed customer service twice as well as texted twice. I NEVER received any response! Since I paid using PayPal, I filed a claim & was IMMEDIATELY refunded my money. I have never had such poor & non-existent customer service! After seeing all of the reviews on here, Crocs should be shut down for fraud!

Punctuality & Speed

Reviewed Dec. 16, 2022

I ordered these a month before Christmas to make sure that they arrived. 3 weeks has passed and the order hasn't been started at the factory. I will not get them in time. To make matters worse, Crocs will not let you cancel the order before it ships, and then charges for returns!! So I will have to pay them for not fulfilling my order. I will never, ever, purchase or wear another one of these shoes.

Reviewed Dec. 14, 2022

Ordered 3 pairs of shoes as Christmas presents more than 2 1/2 weeks ago. Still hasn’t shipped!!! Spoke with customer service a week ago and was told they having delays and was assured I will get order before Christmas but still no order hasn’t shipped!!! Customer service number is unavailable and tells you to use chat. Chat option is unavailable as well! Never ordering from this company again!!!

Reviewed Dec. 13, 2022

I placed an order online thru Crocs.com on Black Friday, when placed it stated orders ship within 5-7 business days. Currently 12 days until Christmas no update, customer service said they do not know they have nothing other than it is processing and no timeframe for when it will ship. These were all Christmas gifts that I most likely will not get in time for Christmas. As such a big company this is uncalled for, I have ordered from small shops to big corporations and Crocs is the other order I have not received or has not shipped.

Reviewed Dec. 11, 2022

This is gonna be my first and last time I buy from Crocs, I ordered 2 pairs of Crocs one for me and one for my daughter on November the 26th, we were so excited to get them but unfortunately when we placed the order they didn't say anything but after 3 days we received an email saying that they didn't even ship it, even though in the website didn't show that they're out of stock or anything. What hurt is seeing my daughter sad and asking me every day about the Crocs and going every day to check in the mail, I'm so upset about that. We are really disappointed and no more Crocs for me.

Customer ServicePunctuality & Speed

Reviewed Dec. 10, 2022

Of course I now see all the hundreds of other reviews about Crocs. I wish I would of known before placing a $200+ order! My kids all have been wanting a pair of "real Crocs" so with it being Christmas time I thought I would get them all a pair. 3 pairs total. "All in stock" on their website. Well I placed my order 11/29 and my order still has not shipped. I mean I get the busy time of the year and everything but I mean what is it now, 11 days later? I've reached out on their CHAT twice now and they can not provide any shipping info. I am very afraid of my kids waking up Christmas morning and their gifts will not be under the tree. A mother should not have to go through that! Like the reviewer said prior to mine, I also received the email giving me 15 percent off for the wait. Yeah sorry but will never put myself through the anxiety of purchasing anything from them again!

Customer ServicePrice

Reviewed Dec. 10, 2022

If I could give this ZERO stars I would! First off like countless others I ordered online on 11/25, I got an email that my order was canceled from After Pay but HAVE YET to hear from Crocs. You sent the same blanket email to everyone about “you’re still working on it” and a funky 15 percent off coupon. For as big as your business is why the H** ARE YOU CLOSED ON WEEKENDS AT THE BUSIEST TIME OF THE YEAR?! And forget canceling an order! You only have 30 minutes after you’ve placed an order to cancel.

Your customer service is TRASH. BOTTOM OF THE BARREL. They hang up on you, have attitudes, and have no clue what is happening!! Your phone lines STAY busy, the chat NEVER works and I FINALLY got a text back 3 DAYS LATER!!!! Crocs should end up on a deeply discounted table somewhere because they are NOT worth what you are putting people through. So many customers are scrambling now trying to figure out how to compensate for Christmas because of this CRAP!!

Reviewed Dec. 5, 2022

I placed an order with crocs.com on 11/23. The order still hasn't shipped and it's now 12/5. I tried contacting customer service on 12/1 and 12/2 through phone, chat, email, Facebook chat and text and received no reply. Still no reply today. I also placed a second order on 11/28 and it's the same situation. No receipt of the order and unable to get ahold of customer service to find out what is going on. On Facebook, several hundreds of people have left similar comments about their own orders and experience with customer service over the past two weeks. Everyone is concerned that we have not been able to get ahold of customer service. Is crocs going out of business?

I find it inexcusable that such a large company does not have the infrastructure in place to handle large order volumes and customer service. Totally unacceptable. I want my orders canceled at this point but I can't get ahold of anyone to help me do that. I can't imagine what the return experience would be like. I will never shop at Crocs again after this horrible experience.

Reviewed Dec. 3, 2022

I ordered for myself on 11/23 and waited 2 weeks for an update and it still said the order was being processed. I tried to call and cancel the order and they said it's only available after 30 minutes and there are too many orders to process. Why on earth am I getting emails everyday about new drops and sweepstakes if they can't send out orders from 1 month ago.

Reviewed Nov. 30, 2022

Crocs are very comfortable to wear and overall good. You can customize them to be your very own and I think that is super cool! Their charms are super cute and you can organize them however you want and put them however. They are also super super easy to clean! If you get them dirty no worries, it will be really easy to clean. Crocs are definitely worth the money.

Crocs Company Information