3.07/5

87 Crocs Consumer Reviews

Original review: April 12, 2019

I have worn the Kadee version of Crocs since 2010 almost EXCLUSIVELY. No other shoe gave such kindness to my feet. I have heel spurs and other issues with my arches and damage next to my big toe. The last ones I bought in October 2018 are NOT the same comfort or quality....and I bought two pairs. Not only do they NOT give a bit on the sides and form to my feet like the multiple previous pairs- my feet actually get warm in them. A reaction to my skin on whatEVER this material is. My feet only react like that when I try on rubber flip flops. I also have an issue with latex. SO very disappointed that did not get the same quality as previous pairs. These shoes CAUSE pain while trying to see if they will stretch like previous pairs.

Resolution response: April 22, 2019

I recently wrote a review about Crocs sending me the wrong size boots and then not helping. Please keep in mind that it was past the due date for return, however, the boots had never been worn, still had tags and the problem had been a factory defect in the first pair of boots sent. Well, I have been contacted again and straightened everything out. Thanks to Crocs and ConsumerAffairs for their help.

Original review: April 10, 2019

I have been a loyal Croc customer and have many of their shoes/boots/sandals. I purchased a pair of puff boots for fall (pre-freezing) weather. The sole came apart after just wearing for a few days. Crocs were great and sent me a new pair. Unfortunately, cold weather had set in and I packed them away. Then I moved and the boots were misplaced. I recently found the boots and went to put them on as it is the perfect time of year for them now and one was the correct size 8 and the other foot was a size 7.

I phoned and explained and they said "no problem" they would send the proper boots. However, they then emailed to say it was past the 90 days and they would not do anything. I showed them that the boots still had the tag on them but no luck. I then wrote to say that I would just return them so they could match properly and not go to a waste site but they would not even take them back. Hate to throw them out but I don't have much choice.

Original review: March 29, 2019

For Christmas my mother bought my 2 children Crocs. My children finally started to wear them & a fancy multi-color strap on one shoe came off & ripped into the shoe material. I called customer support & their response was no receipt no help. These shoes had hardly been worn as it is too cold till now. I could send pictures or the shoes, but again no receipt no help. My family has worn Crocs for many years, but I seriously doubt I will buy another pair.

Original review: March 26, 2019

Ordered a few pairs of Crocs online 2 weeks ago. It took them 1 week just to process the order, then I received an email saying they had been shipped with UPS tracking code. For a week now I have been checking the UPS tracking and it says that label was created but package not shipped (meaning the order was never probably ready to ship).

After 2 weeks, I contacted support and they told me that UPS must have lost the package - which is a pile of crap. So now they said they can either re-do the order or refund my money. I have chosen to refund my money - as I will simply go to the shop and buy the shoes. I would not recommend this online business to anyone. They are completely incompetent and obviously do not know how to properly process and ship online orders. Do not buy or use their online site - I see many other similar reviews below.

Original review: March 7, 2019

I have purchased a few pair of Crocs and really enjoy them. I decided to go straight to Crocs and purchase, same size. A little different style. Came to me too short and not wide enough. So I sent them back. $7.95 to send back, no more online purchase for Crocs. Not my fault they made them different than the other pairs I have. Good Bye Crocs online. Donna **.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Crocs?

Original review: March 4, 2019

Crocs is famous for its comfortable shoes. After buying over hundred dollars of their shoes online, I decided to return a pair of shoes. The shoes were a bit tight when I tried it at home. Hey! It's Crocs, how bad can it be. But half a day in office, I already knew how little mermaid felt when she walked. Crocs manager, Ronald at Ala Moana shopping center said he would not refund my Crocs since I worn the shoes but was kind enough to print out a label so that I could refund them online. This process would cost me $7.5.

My shoes cost me less than $20, in order to return the "harmful" shoes, I have to buy a bubble shipping bag ($2.50). Not to mention, there is no guarantee that Crocs will give me back the money. So, I decided to donate the shoes. When I mentioned about Amazon return policy to Crocs manager and he said but we are NOT Amazon". I knew...and you will never be...

Original review: Feb. 26, 2019

I have been wearing Crocs sandals for several years now and have had no problems with their open sandals that are not flip-flops. Two out of three of the Crocs flip-flops that I have purchased have broken in the same place - Both sandals were under a year old. When I contacted customer support to ask for an exchange or refund or information as to how the sandals could be repaired, I received no apology - although I could easily have sustained an injury when the sandal came apart. No information as to how I could have them repaired when I was told no refund nor exchange, nor repair was possible. I asked a shoe store and was told they had received several complaints for the same sandal. These plastic sandals are $45.00!

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

I bought a pair of Crocs as a Christmas gift and they were too big. I tried to return them but there is a 14 day limit to return items. That's pretty bad when it's the holiday and obviously it was a surprise. Brand new shoes that can't be used and I live 3 hours to the closest Crocs store. I emailed them twice with no response. Thanks for taking my money Crocs. Your shoes are ugly anyway. :)

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

On 12/23, I ordered 2 pair of Baya Flip women's flip flops in a size W9. The order was delivered 1/5 consisting of 1 Baya flip and 1 Jr shoe in a J3 size that was the ugliest shoe I have ever seen. I paid for postage in the order because I did not have $49 worth, only $20, and now since only a moron would ship a shoe like this that a person did not order, have to pay postage to send the ugly shoe back. Really not worth my time or money.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2018

Crocs has awful customer service, you can never get through using their phone number and email takes days. I ordered Christmas gifts, did not find out until almost a week later that 2 pairs of shoes would not even be delivered!! They did not even specify this in the shipping email, just said items were cancelled! I had to write and wait days to hear what the items were. Now it's too late to order something else. Their shipping is very low anyway. Use another website like Zappos to order your Crocs.

Crocs Company Information