3.9/5 (413 ratings)

About Crocs

Crocs manufactures and sells footwear for men, women and children. These shoes are made from a foam material for maximum comfort. Crocs offers footwear for almost any occasion, including sandals, clogs, wedges and boots. Consumers can also personalize their Crocs footwear with Jibbitz charms. All Crocs products come with free returns and a 90-day warranty.

Crocs Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Crocs?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Crocs?

Original review: Sept. 13, 2021

I ordered from this company because I love Crocs!! I waited for over a month and when I received them, was disappointed!!! The quality is horrible for the price they charge!!! The paint/sticker is peeling on all 3 so I am afraid to wear them for fear of them continuing to peel!!!

Original review: March 8, 2021

After receiving a set of Classic All-Terrain Mossy Oak® Brush Clog size 10 for Christmas from my mother, the strap was defective. I contacted customer support inside of the 90 day warranty and after providing my information and pictures. They want me to produce a receipt of purchase. I explained that I got them as a gift. Unfortunately my mother is elderly and trusting and figured they would honor their expensive foam shoe, but she was wrong. She is not able to find her receipt, so the warranty is void. Maybe I expect too much, but it appears, by the reviews, I am not the only dissatisfied customer.

Original review: March 3, 2021

Crocs.com is a foreign company. Once I found out the product was from China I requested cancelation of order. 3xs I made request citing fraud of use of my credit card, still no refund. I'm filing with bank.

Original review: March 2, 2021

I placed a order in Nov 2020 with crocschanel.com. for 3 pairs of crocs. As of March 2021, I have not received my shoes or my full refund that has been requested several times. All I get from their customer service department was pre-written messages. This company is a scam and needs to be investigated and their website needs to be shut down. They are taking our money with no products in return. I work hard for my money and have been jerked around by this company.

Original review: Jan. 12, 2021

I ordered items from Crocs and never received them. When contacting Crocs they said it’s their mistake and my items are being returned back to sender, which is them. Me thinking it’s no problem turned out to be a big problem. They wanted to cancel my order and have me repurchase my items only to find out the items I wanted were now sold out. I told them, "It’s ok. Just send me back my box with corrected mailing information," and they said they can’t do that. I asked why not and they replied “I don’t know, but that’s not how we do things here”. I’m a little confused as any customer would be.

I asked who can I speak with at the warehouse to put a new shipping label on my already paid for items and just send me my items. CROCS replied with they don’t have communications with their warehouse. I said, "That’s odd. You don’t communicate with the facility Handling your merchandise?" So then I asked who I can speak with that’s above him, not to complain about the agent but to ask how I can get my box returned to me. He said, "There’s no one else to speak to." So I gave up and asked for a refund. But not before asking if this is a common error and the agent replied with “it happens all the time”. I’m not happy because they were the cutest little shoes for my little one and I will not be doing business with company who is not able simple customer service. At this point I don’t care to look at another pair just to have this happen again. I would give zero stars if I could.

Original review: Dec. 30, 2020

After my daughter persuaded me to try them I finally gave in and ordered a pair .... I found a pair and a price I liked and a week after ordering them and paying for them and being told they were on their way I was getting excited but they turned around and said they sold me a pair of shoes that they didn't have and cancelled my order without giving me any other options or replacements, nothing from them so I'm out and never doing business with this company again and my daughter is hurt because this leaves a very bitter taste for their customer service and website.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2020

I ordered a pair of Crocs for my oldest grandson because I could not find the ones he wanted at a local store. I ordered 11/29/2020. I had not received them so I notified the company. They said the order got lost. I never received an email or anything notifying me that I needed to re-order. From now on, I will not order anything from them. Now it will take 10-14 days to get my refund. They had my email, they could have notified me. This was not professional.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2020

So I placed an order for my dad for a new pair of Crocs for Christmas. I wish if I had my time back I would of read the reviews on the crocs website. I wouldn't of wasted my time or money on that site. Better off going to store or order off Amazon. So as I was saying I ordered Black clogs, but what I received was these ugly white with flower print and grey bottoms and not even the style of crocs I ordered. I called customer services right away since the email on their website (if you can call it that) is useless and the lady I was talking to assured me that my correct order would be shipped out express post. That was over a week ago and still not shipped and I keep getting the run around. Absolutely terrible customer service. I honestly think they are running some sort of scam.

I called today asking to speak with a manager because 1 customer service representative told me my correct order was shipped on Monday (today is Tuesday) and called back when I never received the email she was said she was going to send me to track the item to be told by another customer service representative that my order has not been shipped. Can you say scam. I don't expect to get a call back from a manager or even get a refund. I just think more people should know about my awful experience with this terrible crocs and do not waste your time or money on these scam artist. AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL.

Original review: Nov. 17, 2020

I ordered my standard size of Crocs and paid to have them mailed to me. For some reason, even though they are the same size I always order, they were too tight. Contacted customer service and they offered to ship me a replacement pair at no cost, they even covered the shipping. Have to say, it's hard to find that sort of customer service anymore. This company has won my business for life.

Original review: Oct. 17, 2020

I bought some Crocs for both me and my daughter. Hers were on clearance and I tried a new type of Crocs with harder soles. I liked the Jibbitz charm promotion so I can spruce up my daughter's shoes.

Original review: Oct. 10, 2020

High-class craftsmanship and high quality material. Beautifully made AND beyond comfortable. I wear my boots - 4 pairs - for work and play. Insanely comfy.

Original review: Oct. 9, 2020

Ordering online from Crocs was a great experience. I was shopping for my daughter and found such good deals and huge selections! I even found a pair for myself! I highly recommend Crocs online store!

Original review: Oct. 8, 2020

The Crocs website provides a variety of sizes and styles to custom fit your needs. Half-sizes, different colors, are available when you cannot find in stores. Shipping is quick and efficient..

Original review: Oct. 7, 2020

Great comfy shoes. And they come in various styles. I like the ones that are more like sandals the best. My young daughter loves the traditional Crocs. Either are very comfortable and easy to put on.

Original review: Oct. 6, 2020

The Crocs website is easy to navigate and as a website member I always get emails advertising the latest sales and deals. Crocs are comfortable and last longer than any other shoe I own.

Original review: Oct. 5, 2020

I love the brand Crocs for the amount of types of shoes it offers! They can be expensive but when you find a deal you can't not buy.

Original review: Oct. 4, 2020

Great comfortable shoes, especially for working at a hospital like myself. The are great for standing long hours, or walking. Great prices as well.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2020

I've purchased Crocs through Amazon and had a decent experience, though Amazon doesn't carry a big selection of Crocs, and they certainly don't have a selection of the clog type Crocs.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2020

Because there aren't many stores that offer Crocs in my local area or just offer the classic styles, I enjoy shopping online at Crocs where the variety is awesome and the quality is excellent.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2020

I love Crocs but 100% advise you go to a crocs store before ordering online! I ordered 5 charms for my crocs on 9/14 and got an email that they shipped on 9/18 and that they would be delivered by 9/24! It is now 9/27 and they haven't been delivered, and when I check on the estimated delivery it just says “check back soon”???? But then when I google search my tracking # it says USPS hasn't even received them yet??!! Very unorganized and stressful!! 0/10. Do not recommend ordering anything from their website!!!

Original review: Sept. 8, 2020

I love Crocs but I would advise do not order from the website. I have been waiting almost a month for a refund for shoes I returned, that they received. I have chatted, emailed, called, still nothing. If I could give this site a 0 I would. Buyer beware. I may be out the 60-70 dollars for my return, which by the way I didn't even wear them, just tried on the shoes.

Original review: June 25, 2020

Don’t buy Crocs online – their return policy is horrendous. At the start of summer, my wife purchased a pair of crocs for my daughter. Due to COVID-19, the stores were closed, so we ordered online and purchased a pair for $38.00. After about one month, the shoes arrived. We opened the package so that my daughter could try them on, but they were not comfortable – the buckle was grinding into the side of her foot, and she did not like them. We tried to return them only to learn that our options are: (1) drive half way across town to receive a store credit (no returns for opened packages). This option is pointless because my daughter does not want to wear crocs; or (2) Pay for the shoes to be couriered back to receive a full refund. The problem is that Crocs does not cover the $12.00 courier cost, which is a nearly 30% penalty from the cost of the shoes!! What a rip off. Do not buy Crocs online. The return policy is hopeless.

Original review: June 12, 2020

I ordered 1 pair of flip flops for myself, simple enough due to COVID 19. They said expect to be shipped by the end of the week, and would get a confirmation email. This is day 12 since I ordered them. They don't ship on the weekends, so I asked through their chat, and gave me some bs story. I mentioned if I knew it would take that long I wouldn't have ordered from them, and that I wasn't happy. You would think they would expedite shipping, but no just apologized so I have to wait through the weekend to call about my order, and the wait time on the phone is ridiculous. Looks like you lost another customer.

Original review: May 20, 2020

Crocs are NOT taking people in order of their "queue" for Share a Pair for Healthcare. Tried several times, and get nowhere. People trying hours after me, are getting thru for a free pair.. Sometimes the queue opens up at 10:00am, sometimes opens up just after midnight. Nice thought and gesture, but very sketchy and unfair process, and I'm sure the 400-500K in queue everyday are NOT frontline Healthcare workers.. AND to even purchase them, they are out of stock on just about EVERYTHING, and delivery times are ridiculous. Tried to chat Customer Service and waited on hold for almost an hour, only to be purposely disconnected because of the rude representative. Wow.. Just wow..

Original review: April 30, 2020

Placed order 3 weeks ago for rain boots and flip flops. Finally received email today that flip flops shipped which appear to be men's but boots were cancelled. Waited 2 hrs for online chat support to respond to my boot question. Was told item wasn't in warehouse and would need to reorder although boots are paid for. When I asked why they couldn't ship I'm being told something is wrong with their program. I also need to wait 72 hrs for my refund which is completely asinine when it's been 3 weeks and they could not fulfill order. Seems very fishy to me.

Original review: April 27, 2020

Take notice that there is a reason that this greedy company only guarantees their products for three months. This stuff leaves China for $0.17 and sells here for $40. If you have the patience to wait 40 minutes to wait for on-line chat, you will be told, “Too bad...so sad!” We will never ever ever buy another Crocs product. I predict bankruptcy for this awful company.

Original review: April 23, 2020

I ordered two pairs of shoes with expedited shipping. I have now called 10 times and chatted online to find my order. First order was lost, called back for shipping credit and reship. Still nothing and no response from any email, phones are not answered, no items and no credit. This is the worst service I have ever had.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2020

** BUYER BEWARE** I returned a brand new, unopened pair of Crocs 4 weeks ago and still no refund!! I have tracking confirmation they received them 4 weeks ago, and NOTHING. I have called numerous times and get a different story every time! I asked to speak to a supervisor but you cannot, instead they LIE and say a supervisor will call you within 3 days. **. Nobody ever called. I am still out $49 and I am furious! NEVER order from crocs.com, instead go over to Amazon and order crocs there. At least that way you have a reputable and easy way to do exchanges or refunds. I filed a claim through Paypal. They are still awaiting a response from crocs and it has been 6 days!!! This company cares nothing about you, they only care about your $$$$.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2020

I ordered a pair online. They send me the wrong size. All the customer service lines to call were not working. Had to go the local store, they gave me a refund minus the shipping and the tax charged on the shipping. For $7 they lost a customer for life. And wasted hours of my life I will not get back.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2020

I ordered a pair of Crocs for my son on Thanksgiving Day. I called the middle of December to check the status of the shipment, and was told the warehouse was having issues, but would definitely have my shoes by Christmas! Well!!!! I did not have my shoes by Christmas, so I called the day after Christmas and was told they had been out of stock, but was now back in stock, and would be shipped 2 day air with a 50% coupon. Four days later, I still had no shoes, so I make another call and ask for management, but are not allowed to speak with anyone in that department because of high call volume. The rep promised to send the shoes over night mail. Guess what....that was three days ago and I have two request for management call back, and still no call.

Today, I called back to check the status of the last over night shipment, and AGAIN, they have been returned to the warehouse. When the rep told me he would re-ship them the fourth time he couldn’t promise if they would be overnight, because they have other customers in front of me!!! IT'S BEEN SINCE THANKSGIVING DAY!!!! I’ve lived at the same address for 16 years, with not one problem from UPS. I really don’t know what else to do!! They have my money, but my son does not have his crocs. I’m done with this company!!

Crocs Company Information