3.7/5 (397 ratings)

About Crocs

Crocs manufactures and sells footwear for men, women and children. These shoes are made from a foam material for maximum comfort. Crocs offers footwear for almost any occasion, including sandals, clogs, wedges and boots. Consumers can also personalize their Crocs footwear with Jibbitz charms. All Crocs products come with free returns and a 90-day warranty.

Crocs Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Crocs?

Original review: Oct. 4, 2020

Great comfortable shoes, especially for working at a hospital like myself. The are great for standing long hours, or walking. Great prices as well.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2020

I've purchased Crocs through Amazon and had a decent experience, though Amazon doesn't carry a big selection of Crocs, and they certainly don't have a selection of the clog type Crocs.

Original review: Oct. 2, 2020

Because there aren't many stores that offer Crocs in my local area or just offer the classic styles, I enjoy shopping online at Crocs where the variety is awesome and the quality is excellent.

Original review: Sept. 27, 2020

I love Crocs but 100% advise you go to a crocs store before ordering online! I ordered 5 charms for my crocs on 9/14 and got an email that they shipped on 9/18 and that they would be delivered by 9/24! It is now 9/27 and they haven't been delivered, and when I check on the estimated delivery it just says “check back soon”???? But then when I google search my tracking # it says USPS hasn't even received them yet??!! Very unorganized and stressful!! 0/10. Do not recommend ordering anything from their website!!!

Original review: Sept. 8, 2020

I love Crocs but I would advise do not order from the website. I have been waiting almost a month for a refund for shoes I returned, that they received. I have chatted, emailed, called, still nothing. If I could give this site a 0 I would. Buyer beware. I may be out the 60-70 dollars for my return, which by the way I didn't even wear them, just tried on the shoes.

Original review: June 25, 2020

Don’t buy Crocs online – their return policy is horrendous. At the start of summer, my wife purchased a pair of crocs for my daughter. Due to COVID-19, the stores were closed, so we ordered online and purchased a pair for $38.00. After about one month, the shoes arrived. We opened the package so that my daughter could try them on, but they were not comfortable – the buckle was grinding into the side of her foot, and she did not like them. We tried to return them only to learn that our options are: (1) drive half way across town to receive a store credit (no returns for opened packages). This option is pointless because my daughter does not want to wear crocs; or (2) Pay for the shoes to be couriered back to receive a full refund. The problem is that Crocs does not cover the $12.00 courier cost, which is a nearly 30% penalty from the cost of the shoes!! What a rip off. Do not buy Crocs online. The return policy is hopeless.

Original review: June 12, 2020

I ordered 1 pair of flip flops for myself, simple enough due to COVID 19. They said expect to be shipped by the end of the week, and would get a confirmation email. This is day 12 since I ordered them. They don't ship on the weekends, so I asked through their chat, and gave me some bs story. I mentioned if I knew it would take that long I wouldn't have ordered from them, and that I wasn't happy. You would think they would expedite shipping, but no just apologized so I have to wait through the weekend to call about my order, and the wait time on the phone is ridiculous. Looks like you lost another customer.

Original review: May 20, 2020

Crocs are NOT taking people in order of their "queue" for Share a Pair for Healthcare. Tried several times, and get nowhere. People trying hours after me, are getting thru for a free pair.. Sometimes the queue opens up at 10:00am, sometimes opens up just after midnight. Nice thought and gesture, but very sketchy and unfair process, and I'm sure the 400-500K in queue everyday are NOT frontline Healthcare workers.. AND to even purchase them, they are out of stock on just about EVERYTHING, and delivery times are ridiculous. Tried to chat Customer Service and waited on hold for almost an hour, only to be purposely disconnected because of the rude representative. Wow.. Just wow..

Original review: April 30, 2020

Placed order 3 weeks ago for rain boots and flip flops. Finally received email today that flip flops shipped which appear to be men's but boots were cancelled. Waited 2 hrs for online chat support to respond to my boot question. Was told item wasn't in warehouse and would need to reorder although boots are paid for. When I asked why they couldn't ship I'm being told something is wrong with their program. I also need to wait 72 hrs for my refund which is completely asinine when it's been 3 weeks and they could not fulfill order. Seems very fishy to me.

Original review: April 27, 2020

Take notice that there is a reason that this greedy company only guarantees their products for three months. This stuff leaves China for $0.17 and sells here for $40. If you have the patience to wait 40 minutes to wait for on-line chat, you will be told, “Too bad...so sad!” We will never ever ever buy another Crocs product. I predict bankruptcy for this awful company.

Original review: April 23, 2020

I ordered two pairs of shoes with expedited shipping. I have now called 10 times and chatted online to find my order. First order was lost, called back for shipping credit and reship. Still nothing and no response from any email, phones are not answered, no items and no credit. This is the worst service I have ever had.

Original review: Feb. 7, 2020

** BUYER BEWARE** I returned a brand new, unopened pair of Crocs 4 weeks ago and still no refund!! I have tracking confirmation they received them 4 weeks ago, and NOTHING. I have called numerous times and get a different story every time! I asked to speak to a supervisor but you cannot, instead they LIE and say a supervisor will call you within 3 days. **. Nobody ever called. I am still out $49 and I am furious! NEVER order from crocs.com, instead go over to Amazon and order crocs there. At least that way you have a reputable and easy way to do exchanges or refunds. I filed a claim through Paypal. They are still awaiting a response from crocs and it has been 6 days!!! This company cares nothing about you, they only care about your $$$$.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2020

I ordered a pair online. They send me the wrong size. All the customer service lines to call were not working. Had to go the local store, they gave me a refund minus the shipping and the tax charged on the shipping. For $7 they lost a customer for life. And wasted hours of my life I will not get back.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2020

I ordered a pair of Crocs for my son on Thanksgiving Day. I called the middle of December to check the status of the shipment, and was told the warehouse was having issues, but would definitely have my shoes by Christmas! Well!!!! I did not have my shoes by Christmas, so I called the day after Christmas and was told they had been out of stock, but was now back in stock, and would be shipped 2 day air with a 50% coupon. Four days later, I still had no shoes, so I make another call and ask for management, but are not allowed to speak with anyone in that department because of high call volume. The rep promised to send the shoes over night mail. Guess what....that was three days ago and I have two request for management call back, and still no call.

Today, I called back to check the status of the last over night shipment, and AGAIN, they have been returned to the warehouse. When the rep told me he would re-ship them the fourth time he couldn’t promise if they would be overnight, because they have other customers in front of me!!! IT'S BEEN SINCE THANKSGIVING DAY!!!! I’ve lived at the same address for 16 years, with not one problem from UPS. I really don’t know what else to do!! They have my money, but my son does not have his crocs. I’m done with this company!!

Original review: Dec. 28, 2019

I ordered shoes on 12/17 that I needed by Jan 5th. I called on 12/23 because I had not received any updates and wanted to make sure we were on track. After a 1.5 hour hold for a rep, I was told repeatedly they would not be here for Christmas... I kept repeating that I don't need them for Christmas but do need information on expected shipping date and who the carrier would be. The rep was horrible, no compassion but did finally agree that the information about the delayed shipping and notice of their issues after the higher than expected orders was buried on the website. The rep is the one who told me that the FAQs was where the webmaster decided to put the information. Finally he told me the order should ship within -- days, (I don't recall the number he gave me and don't was to mis-speak) but we did calculate that my order should ship on 12/26.

I asked for a supervisor and was told "they aren't going to tell you anything different." "They're gonna tell you the same thing because that's all the company's told us" and "there aren't any supervisors here to talk to you right now"...I finally hung up as he didn't care or couldn't do anything and I was getting too irritated. On 12/25 I was reviewing my emails to find a "your order has been cancelled" email. No explanation other than, "there was an issue with your order" and a directive to call with any questions. I looked on the website thinking they sold out but the product had no notice.

I called on 12/26 and again, after close to 2 hours holding the rep told me that as they were processing orders they ran out so the cancelled the order because "we cannot ship you an order that we do not have" and "we can't charge you for something we're not sending you so your money should already be back on your card". Absolutely condescending and zero compassion although there was a sliver of a human in this person. Stay away from this company as customer service is nonexistent!

Original review: Dec. 26, 2019

I ordered two pair of Crocs as gifts for my kids. I only received one pair (order mistakes happen through the holidays). I called customer service and spoke to Kyle **, he asked my order numer and shipped the missing pair out the same day! I will definitely be doing more business with crocs!

Original review: Dec. 23, 2019

I placed my order on 12/1 for 1 pair of boots. When my order still said "processing" as of 12/6, I called customer service & was told it should process by 12/9 & shipped 12/10. Order was still "processing" on 12/13, I checked status again on 12/16 & it was canceled. Called customer service for reason why & after being on hold for 30min, I was not given an accurate account of why it was canceled. I asked the rep to place another order on 12/16, it is now 12/23 & order is still "processing." I even called on 12/20 just to be told "its still processing." I asked for a manager & customer service was just a joke! He put me on hold, came back seconds later & said the manager is not coming on the phone. Y'all just don't care about your customers let alone the ** services y'all 'provided', & I put that on quotes because y'all didn't provide any.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2019

Ordered on December 2nd and had no update on shipment until december 19th. I needed the shoes for Christmas. I called, emailed, and texted. I did not get any response at all. Finally got an email saying it shipped and should be here by the 20th (tomorrow). We shall see. Pretty ridiculous that there is no response from customer service. You would think they would plan ahead for this.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2019

I ordered 8 pair of Crocs based off a sale they was having on Dec 3rd for Christmas presents. As of December 18th the status has not changed and they still are processing. It is 7 days before Christmas and I have no clue when they will arrive. I have called several times and get the same response after waiting 30+ min each time.. That they are behind in shipping and that I will have my order before Christmas. I find it hard to believe being that it is only 3business days away.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2019

I orders 5 pairs of crocs on December 6th. I received a bag of Crocs on December 18th. Not one pair of the 3 I received were ones I ordered. I called at 7 PST to try and fix it and was on hold for 50 minutes. I was told "perhaps you got the wrong order". When I asked to have my correct order shipped overnight I was told, "we do not provide overnight shipping. There is nothing more that I can do". The person stated supervisor is in a meeting, and he knew this because he "walked over to see they were in a meeting" and when I asked him to go see when the supervisor would call me back he stated "he could not access their schedule and he did not know where his supervisor was". The agent was Hristao **. In addition another family member also had a missing order from CROCS.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2019

I purchased Crocs online on November 28. It was supposed to include 3-5 day shipping, but my order wasn’t “shipped” until December 14. On December 18 I checked my order status and they cancelled my order. After a 45 minute hold time, their unhelpful customer service rep informed me “due to high demand” they ran out of product. BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE! Horrible company, horrible business practice, horrible customer service.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2019

I placed an order on 12/2/19 for 2 pairs of children’s Crocs shoes. Today is 12/18/19 and still no shoes. At the time of purchase standard shipping was 3-5 per usual. Now when I check the website it says if the order was placed before 12/10/19 you will receive your order prior to 12/24/19 and they are experiencing delayed shipping times. My order was placed well before 12/10 and there was NO mention of delayed shipping at the time of my order placement. I have called numerous times only to hear they are experiencing “a high volume of incoming calls”. I’ve tried emailing and online chat. I did get ahold of someone via online chat last week who said my order would ship on 12/13/19. I have yet to receive an email stating it shipped or expected arrival date. When I get on online to check my order status it says, processing and has NOT shipped. Last time I tried calling, the call center was disconnected and today 12/18/19 the chat online is disconnected.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2019

I ordered 3 items online on the Crocs website more than 1 month ago and have tried so many times to get ahold of someone on customer service either by phone, chat, email or social media and it is absolutely impossible. Phone is endless hold until my cell battery dies. (Literally hours). Email and chat is automatic response and then days later a response that means absolutely nothing and obviously does not solve my problem (refund my purchase or find and reship my items). I received a confirmation of shipping 4 days after my order but the fact is the shipment has not arrived at the shipping center. This is what UPS says.

These are the 2 non automatic responses Crocs has given me:"Hello! I would like to start off by apologizing that the delivery date is constantly being pushed back. Due to a miscommunication between our company and the shipping courier, unfortunately the parcel has been lost. We are so sorry for this inconvenience and what we can offer at this point is submit a manual refund for the order or ship it out immediately after hearing back from you what you would prefer. Please let me know at your earliest convenience. We know when you purchase something you expect it to arrive in a timely manner, and we do know we have let you down."

"Hello Jessica! Please do keep in mind that this incredible demand for Crocs combined with a recent move to a new distribution center has resulted in the delayed fulfillment of some orders. Orders placed after December 10th with Standard Shipping will not be received by December 24th. Unfortunately, at this time we are unable to offer expedited express shipping either. I am very sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused. Please let us know how would you like us to proceed at your earliest convenience. Thank you!" They do not solve the problem and actually do not make sense because my order was placed well before December 10th- November 22nd. Truly I have no idea how to proceed.

Original review: Dec. 17, 2019

I am very disappointed in Crocs. Yesterday their phone lines were down all day. I even called the store and they directed me to the same 1-866-306-3179 number. Their online live chat is also down. I was promised that every item that was purchased before December 10th will be shipped before Christmas, I called them on the 10th of December and today the 17th of December, my orders is still at "Order is being processed." I purchased on December 1st. The women guaranteed that I will have my order before Christmas. When I asked what if I don't get my items before Christmas, she said Crocs will simply refund my order! I purchased 7 items FOR CHRISTMAS, and they will simply just refund my order if I don't get it in time, this is such a joke! I love Crocs, but will not be purchasing from them ever again, I am very disappointed in their customer service.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2019

First, my husband and I both love our Crocs. That being said, I ordered him 2 new pairs on Dec 2. My order is still processing. I have tried Live Chat and keep getting disconnected. I've tied email and always get they are too busy to answer. Now the phone system is down. What's going on? Are they going out of business? I have ordered in the past and never had problems like this. Has someone else taken over? I am so disappointed. Not all styles are available in area stores so I can't always buy locally.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2019

I placed an order on 12/1/19. Received a confirmation email within 5 minutes of order confirming order and confirming order would ship within 5 days. On 12/6/19 I called because I still had not received an email with the shipping information and was told they take 7 business days to process. On 12/10/19 I tried calling and all lines were busy so I decided to try the online chat. After waiting in line for 40 people I was told there was nothing wrong with the order and it was set to ship on 12/11/19. On 12/12/19 I once again tried to get someone and calls were disconnected, chat sessions were dropped and emails were not answered. Finally on 12/12/19 I got someone on the chat feature after waiting through 76 other people.

I explained to them I had these delivered to my work so my kids wouldn't see the box and that my company was closed from Dec 20th to January 2nd and asked if I could change the delivery address. I was told I could only change the delivery address after they were shipped then I could call UPS and pay a fee to have the address changed. I was assured the order was shipping on 12/13/19 and that I would have the items by 12/20/19 and was emailed a coupon for a future order. As of 12/16/19 my order still has not shipped and no one answers anything phones or other methods.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2019

I have placed a big order on 11/29 and I received an email saying it would ship in 4-6 business days and today is 12/13 still hasn’t shipped. Customer service is horrible they never answer the phone emails live chats. I finally got thru 2x. After waiting for over 30 mins for them to answer all they can tell me is they just got flooded with orders and they are trying. These a Christmas gifts that I’m probably not going to receive. They need to get a better system cause this is not working one bit. VERY DISAPPOINTED. I won’t be ordering directly from them ever again.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2019

I placed my order on Dec. 1. My confirmation email said ships within 4-5 days. It has been 11 days now and nothing. Several times tried to call and got disconnected. I have done a online Chat 3 times which I waited in a queue of over 70. Each time was told it will ship tomorrow. Tonight I was told most likely next week. When I asked for expedited shipping I was told that was not an option. I asked to cancel order and was also told that was not an option. This is horrible. I shop online all the time and have never encountered anything like this. This is a brand name company. What is going on?

Original review: Dec. 12, 2019

I ordered my Crocs for my 3 kids, my husband and myself, on 11/30/19. The company started taking the money out of my bank account for the charge and then all of a sudden it disappeared. I also kept checking for updates since the site promised the order will be processed and shipped within 4-6 days and it has never shipped. I sent an email and got nothing back. So I called about 10 times. (Multiple times the call didn't go through) When it finally did I was on hold for an hour before a guy finally answered my call. He said that he sees that my order is being a little delayed but it is not cancelled or anything. He assured me it should be sent out within the next few days and would definitely make it before Christmas.

That was a week ago and it has still not shipped. So now the only thing my daughter really wanted for Christmas is no longer an option because I doubt that I now have time to find the crocs she asked for in stores and I have totally lost hope in getting my order. What's even worse is I am worried because now this unreputable company has my credit card number and who knows what they will do with it or when.

Original review: Dec. 12, 2019

I placed my order for two pair of in stock shoes on 11/29. Order has never been fulfilled. I have called multiple times on several days and sat for countless minutes on hold to have never been answered by a live person. I have also sent multiple emails without ever getting a response. Worst customer service ever and I still have no shoes from my purchase. I will never use this website again.

Crocs Company Information