3.25/5

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

Crocs

Get matched with the best Auto Warranty for you!

90 Crocs Consumer Reviews

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

I bought a pair of Crocs as a Christmas gift and they were too big. I tried to return them but there is a 14 day limit to return items. That's pretty bad when it's the holiday and obviously it was a surprise. Brand new shoes that can't be used and I live 3 hours to the closest Crocs store. I emailed them twice with no response. Thanks for taking my money Crocs. Your shoes are ugly anyway. :)

Original review: Jan. 9, 2019

On 12/23, I ordered 2 pair of Baya Flip women's flip flops in a size W9. The order was delivered 1/5 consisting of 1 Baya flip and 1 Jr shoe in a J3 size that was the ugliest shoe I have ever seen. I paid for postage in the order because I did not have $49 worth, only $20, and now since only a moron would ship a shoe like this that a person did not order, have to pay postage to send the ugly shoe back. Really not worth my time or money.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2018

Crocs has awful customer service, you can never get through using their phone number and email takes days. I ordered Christmas gifts, did not find out until almost a week later that 2 pairs of shoes would not even be delivered!! They did not even specify this in the shipping email, just said items were cancelled! I had to write and wait days to hear what the items were. Now it's too late to order something else. Their shipping is very low anyway. Use another website like Zappos to order your Crocs.

Original review: Dec. 13, 2018

Placed an order on Nov 26 2018. The order was not shipped until Dec 3. Then it lasted for more than 10 days in transit. Before it was supposed to be delivered by Dec 11 supposedly the estimated delivery date, the package was transferred to the US Postal Service for its final push to deliver the package. Still as of today Dec 12 2018, I have not received the package yet. Called the company and they do not respond to phone call nor reply to any email either. Do not buy here unless you have a month to wait for your order.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2018

Company was supposed to cancel my order... (BS on the 2-3 day shipping). Horrible customer service, horrible shipping practices... read the reviews, this company is doomed. Google CROCS customer service. In summary, they kept my money (I was transferred and kept on hold for 30 minutes) after they told me I'd be refunded. Shipped the product 8 days later. Stop payment through bank was approx. $30.00 so wasn't worth going that route. This company is a mess. Go with anyone else for your slip-ons.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Crocs?

Original review: Nov. 29, 2018

Crocs claims you have 30 minutes to cancel an order and then you can't. The second I made the order I realized the shoes were CHEAPER somewhere else, so I immediately wanted to cancel the order. I had no way to cancel the order until a confirmation email was received so I kept refreshing my email and tried to cancel immediately. Crocs website claimed it was too late to cancel. I contacted customer service and asked to cancel. They said I could not cancel, however they didn't ship the shoes until 4 days after stating the order could not be cancelled!

I waited for the shoes to come in the mail, and immediately brought them in to FedEx, shipping package UNOPENED, and sent them back. FedEx was great, they updating the tracking to follow the package back and I have PROOF that ** signed for the package at Crocs. No update on requested return/refund. So I dealt with customer service - waiting OVER AN HOUR. I have a transcript of the chat where they confirmed they were going to submit a refund and send a confirmation email.

I have a case number, but never received confirmation email, and no refund. I have moved on to try disputing with my credit card, thanks to the reviews here I knew to be diligent tracking my exchanges with Crocs in email, FedEx tracking, etc. If you like Crocs shoes order them somewhere else! That night I had tried shoes.com and then found them the cheapest at Shoemall. Shoes.com attempted and were successful at cancelling my order without problem. Shoemall shipped them to me and I love them! The problem isn't Crocs shoes, but the website and customer service! Stay away unless you want to be out of money.

Original review: Nov. 14, 2018

Bought Crocs from US site. I am not US resident, my billing address is outside US and my credit card issued outside US. Why should I pay US state taxes? I come to visit and pick up my order from the friend that lives in Arizona. Other internet shopping sites do not take any state taxes if the billing address is outside US. Shame to Crocs, I feel that the “state taxes” money stolen from me for no reason.

Original review: Nov. 10, 2018

I used to get Crocs with my family from a local store when I was a kid. Recently, I bought two pairs for a friend online at the end of August and STILL have not received the package when I paid extra for express shipping. I have tried calling hundreds of times and only a fraction of the time can I actually get through to a representative. They said they lost my first package and would send me a second one but I have never received either. So disappointed and will never buy from them again.

Original review: Nov. 8, 2018

I placed my ordered since August 29 but until now I did not received the items!!! Been talking to different customer service rep. They said the items never been shipped so I told them to just refund. Until now nothing happened!!! Still waiting for my refund!!!

Original review: Oct. 6, 2018

Only 14 days return policy + no return shipping covered. That's not how the online shopping works. We recently bought a pair that just doesn't fit right. We are now forced to keep them as the cost to ship them to Toronto is almost the same as the value of the product. It seems that the company has closed off a bunch of their official stores to discourage customers to return their products.

Crocs Company Information