2. Shopping
  3. Shoes Online

Overall Satisfaction Rating 3.19/5

Crocs Reviews

Original review: Dec. 10, 2019

I ordered some shoes for my vacation. After 12 days, the order is still being processed. Contact the support but he just told me that they can't speed up. They are too busy. Very disappointed. I have no idea when I can get the shoes.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2019

I placed an order 12/1/2019 for two pairs of Crocs that were shown to be in stock. After 6 days the order was not processed so I sent a request for order status and received an auto email. I checked again and the order has not processed after 9 days. I tried calling customer service and stayed on hold for 33 minutes and finally hung up. I have ordered from Crocs for many years and have not had any problems. Previous orders have all shipped within 2 days with free shipping. It appears Crocs are are having serious issues. I hope they resolve, but I am beginning to have my doubts as to the longevity of the company at this point.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2019

I placed an order for 2 pairs of Crocs for my daughter's 9th birthday which is tomorrow the 10th of December. The order was placed on November 26th 3 weeks before her birthday and here it is 3 weeks later and I haven't gotten my Crocs nor have I a received an email as to when I will receive them. I tried calling them and the customer service department was closed. Finally after getting in touch with someone from the Cust. Serv. dept he wasn't able to help me at all. He couldn't tell me when I would receive my package or when it would ship. I have never in my years experienced such horrible customer service from such a reputable company. I will never order from them ever again. Please think twice before ordering offline, you will be better off just going in the store.

Original review: Dec. 7, 2019

I went online for a Black Friday sale! You would think, "Oh boy I'm getting a deal." Nope, I order 2 pairs of Crocs Nov 29th. Today Dec 6th they gave me my money back!! WTH is going on with this company! Just buy from a 3rd party vendor or go to the store.. don't waste your time.. Got my ** hopes up for nothing.

Original review: Nov. 27, 2019

I bought a pair of Crocs for my dad and I paid 2 day shipping as I wanted to give them to him on a certain date. They did not ship. I called and they said they would refund my shipping and that they should ship within the day. They did not. I called back. They said that they were just too busy to get to them so basically I was out of luck and it was just too bad (is what the man told me) so I said I wanted to cancel the order and they said, "NO you cannot cancel." They had not taken my money out just held it but the man said that he could not physically do that. So I waited and called back again got an even worse person that said, "You will just have too wait," and hung up on me.

So I contacted Paypal as it had been almost a week and that night they were shipped and I had them 3 days later. I am currently still waiting for the 2 Day shipping refund of which I was informed could take 14 days to process .... I will never and I mean NEVER buy from them again. I did tell them that and they said OH well.... so my suggestion is DO NOT buy from Crocs.com. They suck!!!!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Crocs?

Original review: Nov. 21, 2019

My daughter's strap broke off 89 days after purchase. I did not have a receipt but was able to print out a bank statement showing when I purchased her Crocs. Customer Service wanted pictures of the damage so I gladly sent them. They accepted my claim and 6 days later I received a replacement pair of Crocs. Stellar experience. I was shocked considering all the poor reviews of this company.

Original review: Sept. 25, 2019

My son ordered a pair of Crocs and then the company cancelled his order without telling him. After we figured that out, tried again, simply ordered one pair and they sent the wrong color. I sent an email and got a response along the lines of, "We are too busy to respond." Called, waited for 45+ minutes and hung up. Finally got someone on an online chat and got returned the shoes (just wanted my money back at this time). Fast forward 6 weeks to track down my refund. Was told that was normal, about a month to even log the return. And then it takes 14 business day to process the refund (regardless if it's a credit card and should be automatic). So, still waiting on a refund, not confident I will ever receive.

Original review: Sept. 22, 2019

My wife bought a couple of pairs of Crocs casual shoes. She kept touting to friends how comfortable the crocs are. However, she didn't realize that she fell with knee injuries two or three times in the last year. These times she get a little dressed up for dinner parties. She also bought a croc slipper for me. I used it very little at home. I know croc shoes are unsafe. I am an engineer, but most people don't know the term "stiction". With the distinct stiction, Crocs do not meet the minimum standard of shoes. Consumer product safety should investigate and stop them from producing shoes.

Original review: Sept. 16, 2019

I have a bad feeling about Crocs!!! Have been trying, and trying, to reach Crocs to return 3 pairs of shoes. No one ever answers the phone OR responds to emails. When you spell everything out in an email, you immediately get a response due to a heavy load unable to response... With each passing day, I'm getting more frustrated but doesn't do me any good. I'm open to suggestions how to get through to them so I can be assured my returned shoes are received and the correct amount of monies credited to my account.

Original review: Sept. 12, 2019

This is the 4th time I have ordered roomy Crocs and they have sent me a smaller pair. They are a con-artist. I really love the older ones I have, but I wanted a different style. I have 8E wide feet and a bunion on one of the feet. I am type 2 and my food doctor suggested for me to use crocs at home instead of slippers to prevent the foot from getting cut or infected.

Crocs Company Information