Blair

• 6%
  • 1%
  • 92%

Popular Mentions

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blair?

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blair?

Reviewed June 8, 2024

I ordered a pair of navy blue crinkle fabric capris size PS.

1. Too Long [hit at my ankle]
    2. NOT Navy blue, more like Cadet blue.
    3. Too big in the seat, the crotch was too low and the elastic waist was sooo tight.
    4. Fabric is cheap, cotton/poly, I should have know.
    5. Took 13days to get from 'wherever' to NYC.

6. Now I have to pay $9.99 to ship back this poorly made, incorrectly sized rag!

Never again. Buyer beware.

Customer ServicePrice

Reviewed May 31, 2024

This is my 2nd time getting an order from Blair with an item sent that was their mistake. They wanted to charge me return shipping for their mistake. Then I do the contact us option to get help with the return, but, NO ONE ANSWERS. Several weeks later and 3 emails later, I finally call and get a person, (in both occasions) that tells me the replacement item is no longer available, no surprise, and will refund my money. Bottom line- Their customer service is bad, Their exchange refund policy is bad, and your money and product are tied up for over a month. So, yes, I stopped shopping with Blair.

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Thanks for subscribing.

Punctuality & Speed

Reviewed May 28, 2024

I ordered for pair of shoes. I received. Too big. Returned them in next day. I checked in EXCHANGED for correct size I need. The delivery was horrible-too long, too slow! When ordered them, it came in 2 weeks. Still waiting for exchanged shoes, never came. That was 2 weeks ago since returned. Will never buy anything from Blair again!

Customer ServiceSales & MarketingStaffProcess

Reviewed May 25, 2024

I tried to order for the first time in many years. They had some really nice fleece jackets and a shirt I wanted. Got all the way thru the process of filling out shipping address and entering my payment method then tried to actually check out. It was very confusing so I called and left my number and a person called me back. He was repeatedly telling me not to do anythng until he instructed me and several times told me that I was having a problem because the process is confusing! I agree. Will not go back again and will mark as spam.

Reviewed May 13, 2024

Ordering from Blair used to be good, when they were based in Warren, now sucks. Took forever to get the merchandise, had to return, did not fit. Return process is awful! I will never buy again. They should take a lesson from Amazon.

Customer ServicePrice

Reviewed May 9, 2024

I love their pants but when I tried to order pants for my mom who has Alzheimer's and can no longer shop in a store, they told me it would cost one thing on the phone and another on the invoice that came up when you check shipping status and another on the order itself and yet another on my credit card. I couldn't get anyone to explain the math after an hour on the phone. They haven't shipped the pants but for some reason can't cancel the shipment which I will refuse when it comes and dispute the charge on my card.

Profile pic of the author.

Reviewed Dec. 8, 2023

Shirts with the same type and ordering different colors the sizes do not match. It is a waste of time and money to try to talk to them. A denim shirt was too big. A very nice non iron shirt was OK in one color but too big in other color.

Reviewed Nov. 3, 2023

Sent me not what I ordered. Next to impossible to reach them. Take your money. Send wrong product. Stay away from this outfit. Never again will I or my family buy from them so do not send me any more catalogs.

Profile pic of the author.

Reviewed Sept. 21, 2023

I ordered 6 items from their women's clearance, so it took at least a month to get 3 of the items, then another month, for the next two items, the last item I never received, said they were sold out, and never returned my money, after at least 4 months, and they with draw the amount from my family's checking acct. Before they send an item, they told me, they do not withdraw money from a person's acct, until the person gets the item, a big lie, they take your money right when you order something then on top of that, within four months, they withdrew $9.86 every week or two, while I was waiting for my top I ordered, they are pathetic, thieves and liars.

Customer ServiceSales & MarketingPriceStaff

Reviewed Sept. 11, 2023

I returned an order and they charged me postage for the return, WHEN I PAID for the postage myself, to send it back. Makes me wonder how many returns I made and was charged for the returns, AGAIN. Called customer service and they act like they don't know what I'm talking about. Blair used to be decent, but now that they use a foreign customer service and most Reps you speak with, you cannot understand, let alone, most don't understand you, period! Orders take forever and it seems you return more than you keep because of quality, which is sadly lacking and seems to diminish even more as each year goes by. But yet, the prices keep going up and the service keeps going down. Customer service is the backbone of every company that utilizes it and depends upon it! If they are losing money and sales going down, hey, guess what Blair, it's your lousy customer service.

Blair Company Information