Overall Satisfaction Rating 2.36/5

Blair Reviews

Original review: Feb. 24, 2020

I ordered a white pair of slacks for my husband and received a woman's plus size dress. When I called customer service to tell them about the mix up, I was told I had to ship it back at my expense and then they would reimburse me, not only that, but they would have to wait until they received the return item before they would send me the slacks I ordered. RIDICULOUS!!!! I will never shop with them again.

Original review: Feb. 4, 2020

I ordered a robe and a necklace from Blair. The necklace came broken apart - I used Gorilla glue to repair it the best I could. The lavender colored robe was total garbage! It fell apart in the dryer the first time it was washed! Avoid Blair - they are selling cheap GARBAGE!

Get expert buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Feb. 1, 2020

Twice I called customer service to try and explain a problem I was having and twice that person hung up on me rather than help. These were two different people! I have been a long time customer, but now refuse to buy anything else from their company. The quality of clothes has gone down also. Cheap material. IF I could reach someone in customer service I'd cancel all the catalogs they bombard me with twice a week! Waste of paper as they all really have the same items in each.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2020

I purchased 4 pairs of long pants using a gift card. I then destroyed the gift card because it had zero balance. I returned all 4 pairs of pants, because they were all too long. Blair issued me a refund on the Gift Card that was destroyed! I called Visa, the issuing gift card company and they told me to have Blair issue the credit to another charge card, that is in my name. This all happened in October 2019. It's now January 2000. My husband and I have spent hours on the phone and Blair refuses to refund my money, or give me a store credit! This will be the last time I purchase anything from Blair!

Original review: Jan. 20, 2020

Noticed in Dec that my credit card was being charged by Blair VIP for $14.98, even though no purchases had been made in 4 months. Then discovered the same charge was made in SEP, OCT and NOV, even though I did not authorize them to save my credit card info. I called their customer service and told an agent my problem, who said he would connect me to the VIP dept, but was disconnected. I believe this to be outright theft, and their website should be purged from the internet. I will talk to my bank about stopping these charges.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blair?

Original review: Jan. 18, 2020

First and last time ordering. Trouble customer service! I send several emails and no reply back to my emails, no phone number to call to speak with a person or manager. I cancelled both of my orders. G. **.

Original review: Jan. 14, 2020

I have been a long time Blair customer and recently over the last year I have noticed that the quality of their merchandise/clothing has declined tremendously and the worst of it is that the consumer is the one that gets stuck with the bad product unless they are willing to pay to return it. I ordered a Christmas gift (a fleece robe) for an elderly friend and when she washed it she had a horrible mess, there was lint everywhere and she had to clean her washer out and her lint trap multiple times and there is still lint all over everything the robe gets near. The robe is unwearable and useless and if I had read all the reviews I would have NOT ordered the robe, but what Blair does is put all the good reviews first and all the bad reviews last and there are so many to read I didn't read them all.

I did read a few that stated it was horrid and a lint mess and not recommended and I should have went by that review but the color looked nice and I had many years ago ordered a similar one for my mother and it was fine. She wore it and I washed it for her with no issues. They have changed the quality of the fabric of the robes and also other items and expect the consumer to eat the cost of the return or just keep the defective item. How does the customer know the clothing is no good until they use it once or wash it? I think Blair has really gone downhill and will be losing many customers unless they have better quality control or a better return policy, who wants to be stuck with an item of clothing they can't use or even donate to a charity.

Original review: Jan. 13, 2020

I ordered a Scandia fleece jacket. It arrived and I could not get the zipper to close. I ask a friend to try it and after many attempts neither of us could work the zipper. I returned the jacket, explained the problem and asked for a full refund or to replace the jacket with one that had an operable zipper. Blair sent the 2nd jacket but deducted $9.99 for shipping. I had no problem with the zipper on the 2nd jacket so it is clear to me that the first one was defective. I called and they said their people denied that the zipper was inoperable so would not refund the $9.99.

Original review: Jan. 2, 2020

Customer Service is very limited. All responses seem to be automated or limited to predetermined responses. My order was processed which took several days. My credit card was then charged and was given a tracking numbers and email saying the order finally shipped. Tracking was given but for over 7 days the tracking information showed only a label was created and the package was never sent to the carrier and was still at Blair. I have contacted Blair Customer Service daily to assist with a lost package at their facility that has never shipped and was told I had wait another 6-8 business days for the package to show up at my home. Several conversations with Blair Customer Service transpired trying to make them understand that he package never shipped and they continued with the same automated response that I must wait, but would give no proof that the shipment occurred.

Again today I have contacted them after talking with the shipping carrier who again confirmed the package has never been sent to them for shipping. Blair has restated again that after another 8 business day they would discuss the matter again. No assistance whatsoever to resolve the issue. We have requested either proof of shipment or a refund to our card. Blair is not willing to assist with any solution. Due to their lack of response to providing an acceptable solution of either shipping the item or refunding our order we have been forced to dispute the charges on our credit card and will no longer be a Blair customer.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2019

I purchased some valances from Blair which seemed to take forever to get in the first place. Secondly when I did receive they were the wrong color so I contacted Blair to see if I could get the correct color of my item. I was told first that I would be charged for other items then I would get a refund when they received other items back. I should not have been charged since it was their mistake. Thirdly, I ask that they send me my item by express mail because it was a Christmas present. I was told by customer service that they did not do express mail. I don't understand why they cannot accommodate me since it was their mistake.

Also, what large company like Blair does not have access to express mail. In order to keep your customers you should be willing to accommodate them when it is your mistake. As I told the customer service lady I will not be making this same mistake twice. I will not order anything ever again from them and I would advice anyone not order from them also.

Avoid expensive home repairs

Take our two minute quiz to find the right home warranty for you.

Blair Company Information