2.0/5 (340 ratings)

About Blair

Blair Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blair?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blair?

Original review: Aug. 11, 2022

I read all of the bad reviews after I had already ordered 3 pair of men's shorts from Blair. Needless to say all the bad reviews got me paranoid about the purchase. I have to say my experience with them was very good. The shorts are excellent quality and at an amazingly low price. They are sized large, so I did have to exchange for a smaller size. I ordered the Adjust-A-Band Relaxed fit shorts in a 40 waist size. I have a 43 inch waist but did not want to buy huge baggy shorts and hoped the expandable waist would allow for my short bell body shape. The 40 waist were way too big, so I had to exchange for the 38. These fit absolutely perfect. Plenty of stretch at the waist and even comfortable sitting down. This was my first experience with Blair and I am happy as a clam with them. A bit slower on shipping than I would like, but certainly acceptable.

To bid, so I ordered the 38. Unbelievably they fit great with stretch to spare not tight at all even when sitting. The customer service people were very nice and easy to deal with. I was expecting a horror story and was geared for a fight when I called. They were extremely accommodating and the conversation went better than I could have hoped. Received exactly what I ordered and happy as a clam. Other than shipping going a little slower than i am used to, I have no complaints. Plan on ordering from them again in the near future.

Original review: July 20, 2022

I ordered a suit from Blair and it was two sizes too big but the right size was inside the suit. And then I ordered another one and I never got it but I'm being charged for it. And I tried to tell them that and they want to still charge me $194.72. So therefore when I tell them that I'm not paying for that they tell me that I have to pay for it even though I didn't get the item. I don't understand their reasoning and I don't understand why this site gets any or business get any stars whatsoever. It doesn't deserve not one. It doesn't deserve none. It deserves absolutely zero. Their customer service sucks.

They put people on the phone that you cannot even understand what they're saying and then I say that they got to speak to their supervisor and then they tell me tell me that it's my responsibility to pay the bill when I didn't receive the product. As far as I'm concerned Blair is the most awfulest company you can ever order from I would never order from them again and I don't advise anybody else to cuz they will screw you out of your money.

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: April 18, 2022

I ordered one item, it fits, but chest is gaps (I checked sizes). Ordered another item, they cancelled it before it could get here. I'm going to give the dress to my daughter as 9.99 to return is too much. Now I know why they look so good on tv. Scam scam scam.

Original review: March 5, 2022

I ordered shoes on 2/22/22 and was told they would be here in 8-10 days. Then was sent an email saying they were shipped and would be here on 03/04/22. That day has come and gone and not shoes. After this experience I will not be ordering from them again. Will be reporting this as a scam and contacting my bank about the charges on my card.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2021

I purchased an item for $29.99 the shipping was $9.99 tax was $2.85 = $42.83. I returned the item, it was way too large & awful. Return cost would be $9.99. They sent me a label to use for returns. It was cheaper to mail it back USPS, so I used USPS. The refund was $22,85. I called to ask about that & they said that because I used their label that I was charged for the return & for the label $19.98. The item was $29.99! Their CS insisted that I used his label & would not move off his position. He was rude & obstinate. I will never buy from them again!

Original review: Dec. 4, 2021

11/10/21 I ordered a coat, on 11/11/21 I checked with customer service for a tracking number, was given a UPS tracking number. Coat to arrive 11/19/21 via USPS. Package never reached carrier. 11/16/21 rechecked with CS, provided with USPS tracking, package never reached carrier/s. CS said package lost by carrier. CS, on 11/29/21 told me I could order a replacement, but, only after 14 days after the original date coat was to arrive. Thus, no replacement order until after 12/02/21. On 12/03/21 contacted CS for replacement, advised no coat in my size, offered a different size I can’t use. He next said my card would be refunded purchase. Blair used my money for 3 weeks, never intending to deliver coat. Nothing more than scammers. Consumers beware!!!

Original review: Nov. 14, 2021

Ordered jacket and pants…After long delay jacket arrived and was ok…several days later a HUGE pair of pants came, a week later ANOTHER huge pair came … Checked billing and saw was charged for second (unordered) pair also…-customer service said “no problem, send them back for a full refund”…That was over a month ago..-no refund. Total rip off. DO NOT ORDER from them….You would get more satisfaction from striking a match to your money than you would from their product or customer service.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2021

Placed order. It included $15 gift coupon Blair sent us in mail. They texted my wife told us my Credit Card was Denied. Not once but twice! This was a Total Lie. Turned out Blair didn't want to honor 2nd print gift card. Was impugning my credit. Shame on Blair.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2021

A year ago I placed an order with Blair for a sweat shirt and sweatpants. I ordered my usual size, medium. The shirt was too snug for my comfort, but I kept it to use as a gift. A few weeks ago, I ordered 3 sweat shirts in size large. When they came, they were huge! In checking the website, I learned that I would have to pay $9.99 to return them. That is on top of a shipping charge of $12.99 to start with. This ends up costing me $22.98 to learn that Blair has no idea how to size clothing. I will not pay the $9.99 for returning the items. I will, instead, donate the shirts to The Salvation Army. I'd rather help the poor than help Blair get any more of my money!

Original review: Sept. 23, 2021

Incredibly rude and uncaring employees. Their customer service is worse than Comcast. Their sizes for clothes is way off. Will never deal with again. Ordered shirts for my husband in size 2X. They came in; swallowed him whole. At least 2 sizes too big. Returned them at our expense and they charged me for the shirts again before processing a refund that will take up to five business days. I called, the csr laughed. Spoke to her supervisor, she was no better. I asked for a refund and I'm contacting the BBB. Horrible company.

Blair Company Information