2.0/5 (338 ratings)

About Blair

Blair Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blair?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blair?

Original review: April 18, 2022

I ordered one item, it fits, but chest is gaps (I checked sizes). Ordered another item, they cancelled it before it could get here. I'm going to give the dress to my daughter as 9.99 to return is too much. Now I know why they look so good on tv. Scam scam scam.

Original review: March 5, 2022

I ordered shoes on 2/22/22 and was told they would be here in 8-10 days. Then was sent an email saying they were shipped and would be here on 03/04/22. That day has come and gone and not shoes. After this experience I will not be ordering from them again. Will be reporting this as a scam and contacting my bank about the charges on my card.

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2021

I purchased an item for $29.99 the shipping was $9.99 tax was $2.85 = $42.83. I returned the item, it was way too large & awful. Return cost would be $9.99. They sent me a label to use for returns. It was cheaper to mail it back USPS, so I used USPS. The refund was $22,85. I called to ask about that & they said that because I used their label that I was charged for the return & for the label $19.98. The item was $29.99! Their CS insisted that I used his label & would not move off his position. He was rude & obstinate. I will never buy from them again!

Original review: Dec. 4, 2021

11/10/21 I ordered a coat, on 11/11/21 I checked with customer service for a tracking number, was given a UPS tracking number. Coat to arrive 11/19/21 via USPS. Package never reached carrier. 11/16/21 rechecked with CS, provided with USPS tracking, package never reached carrier/s. CS said package lost by carrier. CS, on 11/29/21 told me I could order a replacement, but, only after 14 days after the original date coat was to arrive. Thus, no replacement order until after 12/02/21. On 12/03/21 contacted CS for replacement, advised no coat in my size, offered a different size I can’t use. He next said my card would be refunded purchase. Blair used my money for 3 weeks, never intending to deliver coat. Nothing more than scammers. Consumers beware!!!

Original review: Nov. 14, 2021

Ordered jacket and pants…After long delay jacket arrived and was ok…several days later a HUGE pair of pants came, a week later ANOTHER huge pair came … Checked billing and saw was charged for second (unordered) pair also…-customer service said “no problem, send them back for a full refund”…That was over a month ago..-no refund. Total rip off. DO NOT ORDER from them….You would get more satisfaction from striking a match to your money than you would from their product or customer service.

Original review: Oct. 22, 2021

Placed order. It included $15 gift coupon Blair sent us in mail. They texted my wife told us my Credit Card was Denied. Not once but twice! This was a Total Lie. Turned out Blair didn't want to honor 2nd print gift card. Was impugning my credit. Shame on Blair.

Original review: Oct. 3, 2021

A year ago I placed an order with Blair for a sweat shirt and sweatpants. I ordered my usual size, medium. The shirt was too snug for my comfort, but I kept it to use as a gift. A few weeks ago, I ordered 3 sweat shirts in size large. When they came, they were huge! In checking the website, I learned that I would have to pay $9.99 to return them. That is on top of a shipping charge of $12.99 to start with. This ends up costing me $22.98 to learn that Blair has no idea how to size clothing. I will not pay the $9.99 for returning the items. I will, instead, donate the shirts to The Salvation Army. I'd rather help the poor than help Blair get any more of my money!

Original review: Sept. 23, 2021

Incredibly rude and uncaring employees. Their customer service is worse than Comcast. Their sizes for clothes is way off. Will never deal with again. Ordered shirts for my husband in size 2X. They came in; swallowed him whole. At least 2 sizes too big. Returned them at our expense and they charged me for the shirts again before processing a refund that will take up to five business days. I called, the csr laughed. Spoke to her supervisor, she was no better. I asked for a refund and I'm contacting the BBB. Horrible company.

Original review: Sept. 6, 2021

My wife ordered a 2-piece suit and 2 bras. The 2-piece suit is way larger than the PS (petite small) size ordered. Both bras are too large as well and the material is flimsy and they are supposed to be support bras. When you expect correct sizes and they are not, you need to return the items at a $9.99 return fee. Now you know where Blair makes their money. How they exist is beyond me. I hope customers would read reviews first before wasting your time and money.

Original review: July 30, 2021

I ordered a jacket at the beginning of June. In July, I was informed it would be late. When I requested a refund, I was only given a partial refund even though I never received it. HORRIBLE phone customer service!!

Blair Company Information