2.0/5 (330 ratings)

About Blair

Blair Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blair?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blair?

Original review: Sept. 6, 2021

My wife ordered a 2-piece suit and 2 bras. The 2-piece suit is way larger than the PS (petite small) size ordered. Both bras are too large as well and the material is flimsy and they are supposed to be support bras. When you expect correct sizes and they are not, you need to return the items at a $9.99 return fee. Now you know where Blair makes their money. How they exist is beyond me. I hope customers would read reviews first before wasting your time and money.

Original review: July 30, 2021

I ordered a jacket at the beginning of June. In July, I was informed it would be late. When I requested a refund, I was only given a partial refund even though I never received it. HORRIBLE phone customer service!!

Get buying tips about Online Shopping Websites delivered to your inbox.

Original review: June 10, 2021

UPDATED 6/29/2021: Well, I ordered the rain jacket May 13th and still have not received it even though I received an email last week that it has been shipped. I tracked the package and it says it's still on backorder and has not shipped. This is absolutely uncalled for. I can't believe this company is still in business.

ORIGINAL REVIEW: I've been waiting for my order for a month and it was supposed to be here in 6-8 days. Very unhappy with the company and all I want is my order. I should not even be charged for the inconveniences caused by this. I wanted the jacket and sweater for my vacation and it's very obvious that I have to go elsewhere so I have it for vacation.

Original review: May 30, 2021

I placed an order on April 29. 2021. I checked order update on Blair's site and it always said "order in process". I received a call telling me that of the four shorts I ordered the navy was on back order and would ship on May 15th. The next day I received an email telling me that two items were on back order. The order information on the website still said "order in process". I wanted and sent a couple more emails and was brushed off each time with "we are moving to a new warehouse". On May 25th or 26th I sent an email to their parent company. A woman called and said my COMPLETE order would be sent to me.

I received two of my items on May 28th. The two items actually shipped prior to my phone call. The order information on Blair's site still says everything is "order in process". Nothing about anything being shipped. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. Their products are fine but their customer service is a total mess and has been for a while. The move could explain the delay but it does not explain the continual brush off I have experienced. I NEVER asked them to rush my order I just wanted an estimate of when my order would ship.

Original review: April 23, 2021

Do not believe in their free shipping advertisement unless you have absolutely ordered the right size otherwise you will be paying shipping to return it often more than the item costs. I ordered 2 tops to get the free shipping. One top was out of stock so they sent me one item and charged me the $6 shipping for the other one. They are frequently out of stock in a brand new catalog.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2021

I placed an order on 12/5/20 & money was withdrawn from my account on 12/7/20. As of 12/26/20, I did not receive my order & advised Blair by email. They advised that the shipment was lost & that they could reship the item or credit the order in full. I chose to have a reship. Blair never explained that they would charge my account again. Without authorization, Blair accessed my account for the reship so I now paid for a second order after not receiving the original order. They claimed it would take three billing cycles for credit. Lo & behold, the reshipped order and the original order were received 12/29/20 and 12/31/20 respectively. I advised Blair by email of these shipments and requested a return shipping label. Their policy indicates that there is a $9.99 fee for use of the mailing label and only in certain circumstances will the fee be waived.

I asked for assurance that I would not be charged, but did not receive confirmation. This was my first and will be my only order with Blair Corporation. They had no real control over the shipping delays but the handling of the issues was not handled well at all. The communication was lacking in details. I hope this is an isolated incident for the sake of other consumers.

Original review: Dec. 20, 2020

They sent me a item that I never ordered, didn't receive what I ordered, will never order from Blair again....took forever to get my package, sent back the wrong item, don't want to take a chance to send again, cost too much.

Original review: Nov. 24, 2020

Beware that Blair deducts $9.99 from your refund for shipping costs, if you use their return label! What's the point of buying a simple blouse of $37.00 if it doesn't fit you have to pay to return it! Yes, you could get in your car, drive to the PO, stand in line, fill out all the return labels and pay approximately the same shipping costs, as Blair offers as an option, but is that even worth calling an option? How much does Blair make on returns? I'll NEVER buy from them, again. It was my first and only time!

Original review: Nov. 21, 2020

Their clothes are the cheapest ugliest most hideous fits you could possibly imagine, no wonder they went bankrupt. Save your money, anything is better quality than this. It’s as though it’s a fashion company made for a troll. Who is choosing these clothes???

Original review: Sept. 17, 2020

In August I ordered an article of clothing, a sweatsuit. When it arrived, it did not fit so I returned it and asked for another size. They did not have anything similar in my size so I asked for a refund. I paid $28.45 and they will only refund me $11.07. When I called to ask why, I was basically told that they charge for the return label, and that's just the way it is. Never buy anything from them if you want good service.

Blair Company Information