3.5/5 (501 ratings)
Angie's List (Now Angi)

About Angie's List (Now Angi)

Angi helps homeowners find trusted local professionals for all their home improvement needs. Users can see honest reviews from other local homeowners for businesses in their area, then hire the ones they want directly through Angi’s website. The Happiness Guarantee protects homeowners if they aren’t satisfied. More than 150 million people have used Angi, according to the company’s website.

Pros

• Free to use
  • Convenient mobile app
  • Verified customer reviews
  • Financing options

Cons

• Complaints about calls and emails
  • Customer service by phone weekdays only

Bottom Line

Angi is an online company that matches homeowners with companies for home improvement services. Users can see verified customer reviews and get quotes to compare multiple contractors. A Happiness Guarantee protects customers.

Angie's List (Now Angi) Reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Angie's List (Now Angi)?
How do I know I can trust these reviews about Angi?

Original review: Feb. 6, 2020

from the start I was harassed every day by Wayne until I blocked his number than I was called from a different number by NANCY **. Every day calling and bugging to take my money. They told me I would receive so many calls a week. When that doesn't happen they say oh well you need 5 reviews than when I get those, they say oh you need deals. It's always something and bottom line they don't prove results. Very frustrating please stay away from ANGIE'S LIST PRO AND NANCY **.

Original review: Feb. 6, 2020

If you are a business owner and you get solicited from Angie's List run screaming. I can't think of anything positive to say about our experience. From setting up the profile with the wrong business categories to the total lack of support from Ken **, who has the very laughable and ironic title of "Client Success Manager". The very idea that you have a title like that but don't return phone calls and emails. Can't get them to correct the inaccurate contact info. Can't get them to set up the Deal we wanted to offer. They are just a whole company of CAN'T Do! Please do not waste your precious advertising dollars by risking them on Angie's List. A complete and total waste of time and money!

Original review: Feb. 6, 2020

I’m a contractor who decided to give them a try after speaking with a sales rep and being promised everything you can imagine. I thought IF they come through with half It will be worth it. I haven’t received not even 10% of the leads promised, I then stopped payment to get some help and they just double talk you with no action except that they want to get paid. I’ve been a contractor for 25 years and never dealt with anything like this before. I’m trying to pay off what I owe and they won’t tell me the balance or how they came up with the payoff amount. Which has changed 3 times in one week. Can anyone please HELP me on what I can do to stop this ripoff before they damage my credit. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Original review: Jan. 30, 2020

As a owner I used Angie's List for several years and it use to be great. I loved the clients I received and the process, as well as a couple agents. Over the last months I have noticed a change. My requests I received from clients were going down, and when I did receive one, they didn't respond or it was a very low profit job. I did some research and found out they are now joined with HomeAdvisor. We had tried home advisor for a month a while back and it was the biggest scam joke we have ever encountered. Angie's list has moved down the same path. My profit has gone way down with them.

For those who don't know how they work... They take a customer's request and give it to everyone that does the same line of work and then it becomes a bidding war. It is ridiculous and we don't want any part of it. Our pricing is based on our experience level and quality. It's like going to a cheap China version of a product. The customer base income has gone down. The jobs that use to come in were high paying, now it barley covers the money I paid them. Even worse.. I called to talk to the rep (which of course is someone new, estimate at least 10 of them) and she certainly didn't care and was rude. Of all the reps I have talked to on the phone, like Yelp, Houzz, etc, she was the worst one. I don't recommend Angie's list to a customer or owner. FYI customers- I am not the only business owner they have run off.. I would look through another source if you are looking for quality work!

Original review: Jan. 28, 2020

They placed a negative add on my business so it's the first review that comes up. I have several on Angie's List and they are all positive. When I called they basically said they would not take it down unless I paid them 300.00 per month. They are holding my reputation hostage. The review complained that I didnt return for warranty work on a basement remodel. He failed to mention he owed me 1800.00 for the job. I emailed him after I saw the review and threatened to sue him. He paid me the next day and still did not request warranty work. There is no way to make a rebuttal. Not fair, scam artists that are owned by HomeAdvisor. It is no longer the grassroots website it used to be.

Original review: Jan. 27, 2020

They are the worst. They hacked into my bank account without my authorization and stole 1000dollars. They are crooked and don’t give a damn if you get work or not. They just want their money. We have tried to all to get a refund but they do not answer or call back. I am calling the police and my bank investigating this hacking of my account.

Original review: Jan. 22, 2020

I called Lopez Fence I think Tallapoosa GA for my daughter's backyard to be fenced in. I had got their name on Angie's List. He called back within 30 minutes of leaving a message. He was there the next day, measured, said he would go pricing and be back with us the next day. Well the next day got my answer which was Monday 1/20/20 and said he could do it the next day. By 9:00 am next morning he calls and said, "I'm here." I told him to start, she was there and would have his money when finished. I have never had a job done so soon and done right as it. He done excitedly what he said he would do. Hats off to this company.

Original review: Jan. 21, 2020

Our company was contacted by Angie's List sales representative in February of 2019. Angie's failed to deliver on what it sold and committed to. We were lied to, apologized to, lied to again. Angie's List continued auto charging our bank account while not delivering prospective leads. We were told and paid for 22 - 27 leads per month. We spent time, money, and energy mapping out in detail our coverage area. The first leads that were sent through were nowhere near our coverage area, some two hours away. After logging many calls and emails, we were told this was an error on behalf of Angie's List. Things only got worse, expecting and paying for a minimum of 22 - 27 leads per month we were getting zero to a handful of leads, many of which were of no quality.

We were told by an Angie's List senior account manager he had clients that paid 200,000 per year and that he did not have time to deal with our complaints and problems. Ironically, we placed dozens of call and sent dozens of emails, we would receive a lead or two. We sent Angie's List a detailed complaint and demand that all auto charges were no longer authorized until Angie's List corrected the problem and compensated our company for the loss of business and non-delivery of leads. Angie's List committed wire fraud on three occasions.

For the record over a 10 month period we were told we would receive, and we paid for 22 - 27 leads per month, cumulatively 220 - 270 leads over this period, we paid for. As of this review, our company received 49 leads over ten months, a third of which were of poor quality. In November 2019, we learned at breakfast with other contractors, HomeAdvisor pay per lead contractors were getting Angie's List leads, while monthly Angie's List subscribers were not receiving leads, in the exact same coverage area. We filed a complaint with Angie's List. We were first told Angie's List has no control over how many leads a client receives regardless of monthly fee amount. When we called them out on the HomeAdvisor and Angie's List dilemma, we were given a different story. Angie's List found an excuse, in their opinion to ignore the facts. We have asked for explanations and answers and have received none.

Angie's List canceled our agreement, kept all our money, several thousand dollars, did not produce what Angie's List promised, and said it was because we were a pain, and complained too much. In a contractor's world, our customers expect to receive what they pay for, and we deliver. Angie's List should be investigated by the FTC, the FCC, and every state that Angie's List operates in physically or over the internet. We have filed wire and bank fraud charges. To this date Angie's List ignores all our questions, and has not refunded a single dime.

Original review: Jan. 11, 2020

Overpriced and laughable. I bought AL for my roofing company and all I get is gutter referrals, which we sub out and rarely do. They are all at a minimum 2 hours away and all the customers are anal retentive and wouldn’t use you if you did it for free. Lol. I’ve got 2 bad reviews for not answering my cell or not giving my company name as I answered. WoW! Don’t waste your money.

Original review: Jan. 4, 2020

Called the company, our fireplace would not function. Alpha Omega can out stated we needed a pilot and control module assembly for gas insert. Charged us $625.00 dollars, took the fireplace apart and then said we needed a new fireplace insert. Said our fireplace was over 20 years old. Did not leave the old part??? Took all the logs out. Our fireplace was only 4 years old, we questioned him on that comment. Stated we were wrong and gave us a brochure to buy a new fireplace from them.

We were referred to another company. When the service man came out, he call Omega and asked them what they did for $625.00. Alpha Omega would not reimburse us and the owner would not call us back. The new service man replaced the module assembly and rearranged the logs according to the company's brochure. The fireplace works fine now and we were only charged $286.00.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2020

I went on Angie's List to look for reputable siding contractors in my area. I followed all the prompts, which included providing my email and phone. Finally, I get a list of contractors, but at this point I wasn't ready to contact them for estimates. So guess what, I get multiple calls and emails from contractors, none of whom were on Angie's recommended list that was generated for me. What??!! Their privacy policy does clearly state that they will share my contact info with vendors, but what does is say about them that they broadcast my info to every contractor in the are that has 'siding' in their profile? Even funnier, I went through the prompts again and got a different list of contractors.

Original review: Jan. 3, 2020

Let me start this off by saying, this is my very first review I have ever left for anything or anyone. I started using AngiesList and Basically all they did is steal my money. I did everything they asked of me and more, and I never had one phone call or one customer. Now.... you might be asking well do you have a business that angieslist would work on? Yup they just set my account up all wrong and I was profiled on the other end of the state of Oregon!!! Well I called, called, and called again and filled out paper after paper and nothing changed at all! I had customers call in to leave reviews and not one review ever showed up, after they told me to have customers call in.

Later found out that 80 percent of call ins get lost due to third party company that handles call in reviews! Ok.. So I had enough and decided to leave well good luck with that I owe them over a thousand dollars and they will not call me back, MANAGERS will not call back. I am sick to my stomach knowing that I was scammed out of a lot of money! Please if you are reading this DO NOT use angieslist. Terrible company and terrible staff. Please do what I didn't, read reviews! I am not the first one with this same story!

Original review: Jan. 2, 2020

We hired Frank ** to provide our new landscaping after a new in-ground pool was installed. Frank was great to work with to select trees and plants and placed them a very appealing location. We are happy with that. We also hired him to landscape a lay new sod. What looked good when it was laid turned out to be nothing but a lake when it rains. Standing water all over the back yard, down the side of the pool, and up against the brick boarder of the shrubs he put in. My wife attempted to reach him 4 times by phone, over the last 4-5 weeks, at first he simply would not answer his personal phone. Then he promised to come by at a set time. He was a no show. I called a few days ago and he seemed to forget who I was. But he agreed to come by at 10:00 on Jan 2, 2020. Again a no show. I would think hard before I hired Frank.

Original review: Jan. 1, 2020

I was offered advertising with Angie’s list, I asked how much it will cost and the guy on a phone told me $550 and I will get between 16 and 28 leads in 90 days, I agreed. He sent me the link on my email to make a payment, and I pressed the SUBMiT button because I believed that everything is fair. But it showed up $6600 for a year, I was confused, so I called him back right away to report this. He simply lied to me to get my money, but this guy said that if I want to cancel contract with them I have to pay in addition to $550 that I paid another $2350. What? It’s a fraud! Why nobody can do anything with that? So I canceled my credit card first and the called them to cancel my subscription, they told me if they are not available to charge the balance of $2350 right away, they sending my information to collections and will take action on my credit. What? I didn’t use their service at all! What is going on?

Original review: Dec. 19, 2019

Atlanta - Appliance repair. The worst service. Set up Initial appointment. Said I needed part. Charge for part excessive. Said I had to pay for half of total bill before they would order part. Checked with Kitchenaid. Part was 80.00 less. Rescheduled and appointment using my ordered part. Set time 4 times in one day. Starting at 8AM finally up to 5 with 3 in between times. Never showed. Never called even after two text messages. I Called another company. Excellent service. Appliance fixed. Have refused to return my $166.24 deposit. Having to dispute with bank. DO NOT USE. Very poor service. Do not honor their fees.

Original review: Dec. 19, 2019

As a Pro. Angie's is the worse company of its kind. They lie about what they provide only to get your business, $300.00 per month and give practically nothing in return. In 2 month they send me 1 lead and charge me $600.00. The lead was no good. I tried to cancel with but was told I have to pay $11000.00 early termination fee even though they were not living up to what they promise. I.e. to 10 good leads per month.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2019

As as contractor bad experience. Angieslist is a bait and switch. I had created a free account prior to joining and one of their sales reps called me everyday afterward to become a paid member. I was promised many things from angies list when I was interested in joining and quickly run through the process. This is a listing service and not lead generator. They do not tell contractors this is a subscription and does not produce the customer contacts they promise. Do not recommend this company to any small business contractor.

Original review: Dec. 18, 2019

My fridge stopped cooling and sears wasnt able to schedule for two weeks so i checked out Angie's list. Their top recommended repair service in my area was Nyalu appliance repair. Called and he offered to come right over but wanted $100 cash to show up. Should have been a red flag but I was desperate. The repairman took my $100 and told me I needed a $500 part. I ordered and installed it myself. Still didnt work.

Called sears and paid them another $100 to tell me the part that I had bought wasnt the problem. Blown compressor and any legit repair service would have known that right away. Contacted nyalu with the diagnostics proving their misdiagnosis. Their response tough luck. They dont refund "diagnosis" fees. Should be called a misdiagnosis fee. They are still highly rated and Angie's list was no help.

Original review: Dec. 16, 2019

They were nice when they were trying to sell you their services but once you became a member they were rude and not helpful at all. They do not generate as much work for you as they claim they can. Their app to manage your leads is not informational enough and doesn't allow you to contact your leads direct which leads to you not being able to provide your full service to your customers. Will never use again and would not recommend for any small business trying to start out.

Original review: Dec. 15, 2019

So, I have been with Angie's List for 7 years. But now I am done. They have been bought out by Home Advisor, and now they are giving Angie's list leads to the home advisor contractors..most are not on Angie's list. A contractor pays a set rate a year to be on Angie's list. Home advisor sends your job to 3 or more contractors, all of them are charged a fee for that lead. It is sad to see what used to be a great thing for consumers turned into a greedy non caring company. If you are a contractor, stay away. It is now a pay to play, the more you pay the more, supposedly the more leads you will get. It's bull.

If you're a homeowner thinking of using Angie's list or home advisor, use Next door or Google instead. The contractors that your going to get now, i would not want in my house. Currently Angie's list has a one star rating on the Better Business Website, and this is copied off the Better Business website, or BBB.. Alert. See What BBB Reports On Pattern of Complaint. BBB files indicate that HomeAdvisor has a pattern of complaints concerning Product Issues, Refund Issues, Billing Issues, and Customer Service Issues. On July 26th, 2019, BBB submitted a written request to the company encouraging them to address the pattern of complaints. As of September 19th, 2019, HomeAdvisor is working directly with BBB to reach an amicable resolution to this pattern.

Original review: Dec. 10, 2019

Horrible customer service. I called in to find out when my contract expired because it seemed like I had been paying for more than a year. Come to find out, I was auto-enrolled into a new year without my knowledge. Looks like my option is to pay them through June 2020, or pay them to get out of my contract. What a load of crap!!!! They were completely unapologetic and tried to tell me how many leads I was getting.... Well, I sure know how many jobs I was getting. I get way more work and free recommendations on Next Door. NEVER AGAIN!!!! Companies should not be able to SLAM you into another year's contract without verbal consent at the beginning of the renewal.

Original review: Dec. 9, 2019

We selected this electrician (KV Electric) based on an Angie's List recommendation. Nice person but missed the first appointment (Saturday) and after our reminder showed on Sunday. After questioning why Kenneth wasn't writing anything we needed done for his estimate (he has a good memory?) we gave him a list of one larger project (rewire for downdraft oven) and several smaller projects. Kenneth left and we did not hear from him again until we reminded him we needed the estimate. He then sent a fair estimate and we asked if we could arrange to do the larger project first and then follow up with the remaining smaller ones since the smaller projects required purchasing replacement lights, etc.

We were already behind and wanted to move forward. Kenneth agreed but did not get back to us for a few weeks. I reminded him and he emailed me at 9pm about an opening he had the next day between 930a-10a. "Sure, let's take the day off and get the work done since he is finally available." He sent his father (Partner?) who did nothing but complain about why did his son send him here by himself to do a 2 man job? And after speaking with his son, the father told me he couldn't do the job but he had disconnected the appliance (oven), I should order my new oven and that they would be back. I told him to reconnect my oven since parts still worked and haven't heard from them since.

Original review: Nov. 30, 2019

We hired handy.com. Phone number is 631 213 3773..we hired them through Angie's list. They did not show up to clean. They took 114.00 from our bank account and they were going to take another 400.00 out of our account. I had to end my debit card in order to stop them from taking more money from our account. My girlfriend called them and I recorded the middle to the end of the conversation. The conversation was unbelievable. We've never been so disrespected in our whole lives but these men, they were recording the call until halfway through, you can hear them stop the recording, they said we called them the n word, which we never did, called us redneck hillbillies, computer illiterate and they were VERY disrespectful..!!

We are taking further action against these people and if anyone knows a lawyer who can help us would be greatly appreciated. My email address is, **..if you want or need to hear the conservation I will email it to you. I CANNOT believe what we've been through and will NOT NEVER use Angie's List again and I hope anyone who reads my review does not have to go through what we've went through. If you are a lawyer that is reading this review and want to help, please message me at my Yahoo acct and leave me a way to contact you. Will be GREATLY appreciated..NOBODY deserves to be treated in a way that these men treated us and they need to be stopped..please help us..

Original review: Nov. 26, 2019

Angie’s list is a scam and allow me to explain why it’s a scam. I’m speaking from the position of a service provider that has advertised with Angie's List and not a consumer who is looking for services. Angie’s List wants your money and providing you with quality referrals are last on their list. Angie’s List is a “Zero accountability” company in that everything is the customers fault and they are responsible for nothing when in fact they are responsible for everything.

In August of 2019 I entered a contract with Angie’s list to advertise for my business. It was the minimum of $300.00 per month for 1 year and a total of $3,600.00. They rushed me through the process not giving me adequate time to get my reviews posted. Then some of my customer posted reviews for me online but some flaw in Angie's list system prevented those reviews from being posted to my profile. Ok that’s no big deal right? As long as calls are coming in I will manage this situation.

So I made the $300.00 payments for August and September and over the course of those 2 months I received a total of 8 forms of contact. Not exactly good when you compared the amount of money I was paying. To make matters worse 5 of those 8 forms of contact were WRONG NUMBERS!!! Yes you read that correctly. I was receiving calls for other businesses on my phone number that I have had for 20 years. I contacted my representative and it was at that point I learned that the number displayed on my ad was not my phone number but rather a number created by Angie’s list that was part of a “relay service”.

Angie’s list uses a relay service to control the calls that come in for service providers. This was never disclosed to me when they were trying to sign me up for services. If they had ever said “Oh by the way….your phone number won’t be displayed on the ad and instead we post some bogus number that’s part of a relay system so we can fully control how many calls you get” I would have never entered into any agreement with Angie’s list had I known of this.

As we entered October of 2019 I was not getting any calls at all and of the 2 legitimate calls I received (2 calls, 1 email) I closed on one deal that yielded a meager $300.00. In the 2nd week of October 2019 I received yet another wrong number coming from Angie’s list (This was the last of the 8 contacts) and I abruptly cancelled the contract. I spoke to my representative and no accountability was taken by Angie’s list and in fact they tried to blame me for the wrong numbers!! Even though they are aware of the use of the relay service they still tried to place the blame on me and that somehow MY NUMBER was associated with some other service??? They also informed me that I would still be responsible for 35% of the remaining contract since I was cancelling early.

Upon entering November 2019 I was able to close on the 2nd contact received in late September. That job yielded $3,000.00. At this time Angie’s list is threatening to send me to collections for the sum of $1,200.00 for the 35% of the remaining contract following my cancellation. They take no accountability for hiding valuable information involving my ad (I.E My phone number not being displayed) and refuse to admit that they breached this contract when I was receiving wrong numbers from consumers seeking service providers. This raises the question of “If I’m receiving wrong numbers from people looking for other service providers then how many people called on my ad and were also relayed to wrong service providers??”. It’s a fair and legitimate question.

Angie’s list is now taking the position of “Big business” and trying to bully the little guy (Me) and care nothing about the horrible service received or the very obvious fact that they breached the agreement and hid very important information from me that would have prevented me from doing business with them in the first place. DO NOT do business with these people!! Do business with people that are accountable and not just trying to steal your money and giving horrible service in return.

Original review: Nov. 23, 2019

She is the Best! Neide has been cleaning for me, and other family and friends for several years. She is Honest and completely Trustworthy. I have even given her the key to my home, something I would never consider doing with other service providers. She works quickly and is extremely thorough. I have had other house cleaners but they do not compare or come close to Neide's thoroughness. Neide **'s Professionalism and Expertise are unmatched. She is kind and compassionate with her elderly clients. My 90+ yr. old mother, who was stricken with Alzheimer's disease, loved to talk with her and looked forward to her coming to the house to clean. Neide always took time to be kind and caring but completed her work quietly and quickly. When She finishes, the house sparkles. She is also very careful to use the proper cleaner for the job. Something I found lacking in other cleaners.

I have recommended her many times to friends and family and they are so pleased with her work; they send Me! a "thank you" note. PS. My stainless steel appliances were difficult to maintain. Neide not only cleans and polishes them to their original glow, but they stay fingerprint and streak free. All I can say is Neide is FANTASTIC!

Original review: Nov. 22, 2019

As a small, (really small) business I called Angie’s List to sign up, and hopefully get some exposure. After talking to the “friendly” voice, I was told that the “free” membership would just add my name to the hundreds of others, but that “paid” advertisers in an area were featured on the first page! At first they tried to get me to spend $800./month but settled on $600. They developed a service area that I would be advertising in, and promised many leads... however-talk is cheap!

I complied with all their requests.... got 5 5star reviews, proceeded over the course of 2 months ($1200.00) of expenditure, to get 23 “leads” to which I responded to immediately by phone, text, and email. Of the 23 I was able to talk to 6... bid 4, and win 2 jobs - one decent one (as far as profit), and the other to replace a bedroom! I tried to go on to Angie’s list to see if I coming up on the first page as promised, only to not be able to find my company at ALL! When I called, they said “oh, it’s a glitch in the system - we didn’t have you listed in your own zip! It would be properly listed there by the next day." Two weeks later I tried again, and again nowhere to be found! At this point I began reaching out to cancel my campaign, as it was obviously NOT WORKING for me.

I kept getting “handled” for 3 weeks until crunch time, when they were going to take another $600! They told me that I had electronically signed a contract and I was on the hook for $7200.! An early cancellation would cost 35% or $2100. The set up gal had told me that I could cancel the contract after 60 days if I didn’t think it was a worthwhile investment... but that almost never happened! At no time did they say anything about a 35% early termination fee - and when I tried to stop the draw on my bank card, they started with the threats, etc. (by advice I had temporarily blocked my card so they couldn’t draw.)

The next day after I unblocked it - they took the payment! Finally they sent me the “contract in it’s entirety”. Even though the lady who signed me up told me that I could cancel TWICE, on two different occasions, that piece of info never made it to the recording for the “independent resolution team” to hear and rule in my favor! It is a highly polished, deceptive scam! You judge,

Original review: Nov. 16, 2019

Our experience exceeded expectations. Paul was punctual, polite, thorough and informative. He did all the repairs in a journeyman manner. Price was very fair. Highly recommend.

Ron **, Olmsted Falls (Nov 2019)

Original review: Nov. 14, 2019

Ray's Hauling is fantastic!!! Ray was here within 30 minutes of our call. He and an assistant picked up my 7' sofa and were gone in less than 5 minutes. They were both very personable, professional and gracious...it was a very positive experience.

Original review: Nov. 13, 2019

We were extremely well pleased with how our hard floors looked. They looked much better than we had even expected. They called/texted immediately, were on time for the application, were courteous, the charge was not only reasonable but we paid after we had seen the finished floors. I highly recommend Fabulous Floors!!

Original review: Nov. 12, 2019

Horrible customer service. For almost a year I was a customer of Angie's List. I decided to cancel my account and pay out the debt because every time I called my success manager I was not able to reach him out. Always out of his desk and the most frustrating part is that never returned my calls. But from all my frustration this one takes all my energy out, how is it possible for a company that wants to be successful not to make sure the employees are taking care of the customers. I called and emailed several times my success manager and others to cancel my account and leave it in good stand. Same issue, not responding my calls and nobody was been responsible with this manner, just like LALA Land.

Finally I docusigned the document where I provided my card and signatures for the final payment of 382.07 (all of this is based on existing proof). I requested several times a receipt and never receive it. 3 months later (yesterday) a letter came to my house saying that I had to pay a total amount of $400 otherwise I will sent to collections. When I called I got told for my surprise that the card that I use for the payment didn't went through, the lady also stated that a mail was sent to me a day after this incident. I never received any letter and when I asked why they never contact me over the phone or my email, she stated that they are only required to send a mail not more than that.

This is total insanity, matter fact Angie's List your employees are not taking their job seriously, I end up paying less than what I suppose to originally and did more for your company by calling several times to pay off what was remaining than your unprofessional group of kids. I'm going to make sure no other hard working person get the same horrible treatment I got.

Angie's List (Now Angi) Company Information